Pet Battles

Apr 29 Pet Battles: FAQs, Links, Macros, & Addons Index: FAQs: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292423#2 Basic information on the Pet Battle system -Basic Questions and Getting Started http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292423?page=1#2 -Maintaining Your Collection http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292423?page=1#3 -Pet Rarity and Family http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292423?page=1#4 -Pet Battles http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292423?page=1#5 -Wild Pets http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292423?page=1#7 -Quests, Pet Leveling, and Pet XP http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292423?page=1#9 -Theorycrafting http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292423?page=1#10 -Multiple WoW Accounts http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292423?page=1#11 -Pet Battle Stones http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292423?page=1#12 Links: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292423?page=1#14 Places around the web that are full of helpful information Macros: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292423?page=1#16 Key-bind your way to pet battle awesomeness! Addons: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292423?page=1#18 Because sometimes the Blizzard UI just isn't enough ******************************************************************* Thanks to: Blizzard for adding Pet Battles Lithuen (Kilrogg), Nullberri (Lightbringer), Simca (Malfurion), Shalura (Anvilmar), Aieny (Medivh), Lilfrier (Mannoroth), Rescind (Lightning's Blade), Stryph (Anvilmar), Wrelch (Wyrmrest Accord), Twixi (Garrosh), Elderbrand (Anvilmar), Layton (Wyrmrest Accord), Tgwaste (Korialstrasz), Vasala (Baelgun), Warla (Dragonmaw), Chainheal (Kael'thas), Falinari (Medivh), Tlym (Netherstorm), Jaede (Dalaran) for contributing directly or posting some great information that I've compiled here. **************************************************************** Change log: 26Sep2012 – first version (and various edits through-out the day) 28Sep2012 – added some additional information/editing, changed title from Index of Available Pet Battle Information to Pet Battles: FAQs, Links, Macros, & Addons 29Sep2012 – Re-organized to allow space for more FAQs; re-organized FAQs; added general topics to FAQs 16Oct2012 – Added an upcoming Patch Notes section (going to see how this works out) 01Dec2012 – Updated to reflect 5.1 changes; added Bug section to upcoming Patch Notes Section 19Dec2012 – Updated to correct typos and 5.1 hotfixes (RIP alt-f4'ing) 22Dec2012 – Updated with 5.2 PTR notes 16Jan2014 -- Using some of my free game time Blizzard sent me to clean up some outdated sections 17Mar2016 -- Updated to reflect WoD changes 03Aug2016 -- Updated to reflect 7.0 changes and upcoming Legion changesPhaedra188 Apr 29
Aug 13 Updated - Pets to Complete Achievements Several years ago I wrote a guide outlining the “minimum” pets needed to get all the achievements. Since then, a lot of achievements have been added, and some pets have changed. You can see the original guide here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/18300093791 First, a few helpful tips: Always do the special pet PVP weekly quest when it is up. This can be done on multiple toons, and provides an instant-level-25 token. You can do [Family Brawler] along the way! Always do the current dailies/WQs. In legion, these WQ were limited in number, but provided massive XP (when leveling pets) and a chance for good rewards. Note: All of the pet trainers in Pandaria can be defeated with only an Emerald Proto-Whelp and Anubisath Idol, which makes the route perfect for leveling pets. There are faster ways to level, but this option has the lowest barrier to entry for new players that I have seen. Always complete your garrison menagerie dailies. These will provide you with a constant stream of tokens to increase the quality/levels on pets you need. Start running old raids to get "raiding with leashes" achievements asap - some notable pets include: corefire and fiendish imps, anubisath idol, chrominius, and boneshard. Some of these can be purchased on the AH for pretty cheap too. In Legion, we had “Boon of the Zookeeper” which is an enchant that would make mobs randomly drop useful items such as pet charms, XP boosts, etc. I am writing this before BFA, but always keep your eye out for stuff like this in every xpac. Make sure you have a Terrible Turnip! He has “Weakening Blow” which cannot kill, so it is great for collecting pets you need in low level zones. No other pet has an ability like this.The List Unlike my previous guide, I will only list what I consider to be essential pets. There are now way too many important pets to list in one place, but the ones below you will 100% need many times in your pet battling life. Pets marked with ** have been nerfed in BFA prepatch. They are ranked based on their pre-nerf value - time will tell if these get knocked down a notch. I included my own opinion on whether the nerf appears hard or soft. A++ Pets: Terrible Turnip (weakening blow cannot kill, so it's perfect for collecting low-level pets) Ikky Unborn Val’kyr** (soft nerf PVE, hard nerf PVP) Iron Starlette Nexus Whelpling Zandalari Anklerender and Kneebiter Anubisath Idol Teroclaw Hatchling** (situational nerf, worst case this guy is an A+ pet still) Emerald Proto-Whelp Mechanical Pandaren DragonlingA+ Pets Bone Serpent** (hard nerf, probably not viable anymore) Crow and/or Gilnean Raven** (hard nerf? I’m not sure) Darkmoon Zeppelin Clockwork Gnome P/P Emperor Crab Chrominius Darkmoon Tonk Nether Faerie Dragon Netherspace Abyssal and/or Minfernal Kun-lai Runt Any Moth Any Frog Eternal Strider Enchanted Broom Corefire Imp Infected Squirrel Gulp Froglet Lil’ Bling Rapana Whelk (or equivalent snail) Xu Fu Pandaren Water Spirit Three S/S BunniesJeack8 Aug 13
Sep 26, 2012 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Pet Battles forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss Pet Battles with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Nethaera0 Sep 26, 2012
1h Battle pets in deep water? Is there something I am missing there are so many crabs that are tameable in the water but I keep getting told the area is obstructed. Is there some tamer or item I need to get to be able to tame them whilst in the water???????Briinn0 1h
2h Baa'l Found! WoW Secrets Discord discovered how to collect Baa'l. https://warcraft-secrets.com/the-hivemind-secret-mount-progress/ TLDR; 14 step process, finding hidden pebbles on Kul Tiras & Zandalar in the correct order, need Uuna (with her wand, so need to have completed her follow-up storyline) summoned out or at least someone nearby with this version of Uuna summoned out, battle Baa'l NPC and collect the pet.Quintessence0 2h
3h Did they fix Feralas (Minifernal)? So I can't tell you how long I used to have alts camped in Feralas trying to capture a Minifernal. Ever since Cataclysm. So last night, I was just questing, and bamf, one spawned in front of me. Then another, then another. I captured a poor one. But later in the night, a rare one popped which I captured. Now, did they fix Feralas? Or is this a case of a watched pot never boils (I had to actively NOT look for one in order to get one to pop)?Kutlwano1 3h
3h Lets Bee Friends Achievement Anyone know how to get the growth potion?Cereleroesh10 3h
3h Felsworn Sentry All current strategies found on Wowhead and Xu-Fu fail. They're all just horrible fails. Anyone with a current working strategy?Pennysaver7 3h
3h PLEASE Make Pet Tamers Non-Killable! I was getting ready to do a WQ is Drustvar and someone accidently 'tagged" the Pet Tamer, and put her into combat, they then killed her, and now she won't respawn. Can they be made as "friendly" npc's so there is no chance to accidently kill them?Vixxenrose0 3h
5h Rematch Broken? My rematch is not loading. is there something going on with it? I didn't see an update on Twitch.Rastlin21 5h
8h Make all Pet battle WQ's award a few charms There are folks who don't play anything except the pet battles. Heck, I leveled my DK to 110 in Legion using only pet battles and I never even got my artifact weapon. The Azerite and other rewards are nice, sure. But we've got a MASSIVE charm grind ahead of us and I think there has been one/two quests that actually awarded charms. Maybe reduce the amount of charms awarded when the quest reward is polished charms and add a couple to every battle on top of the Azerite/bandages/stone rewards. It's hard out here for a bugcatcher.Gahbij19 8h
9h "Dart" battle pet. This is kind of an easter egg. It's a reference to Stranger Things when Dustin is raising the small demogorgon. In the show he calls the creature "Dart".Beastinator3 9h
12h Puppy Pet? So Kul'Tiras has all these amazingly adorable puppies, where the !@#$ do I get one as a damn pet?!Teliko1 12h
12h Rare stone WQ up 8/20 in Azsuna dazed and confused and adorable is up in azsuna today and is giving a rare stoneRhosaleen11 12h
13h Spending Polished Pet Charms Where do I spend my polished pet charms as alliance? I don't have a lot but I can't find the vendors to even look at the options? I know some of the pets are reputation gated and on the quartermasters.Aayah7 13h
15h HELP........... I recently came back after having quit 2 weeks after Legion's release. I started back on pet battles and noted I only need 7 more to get my Safari Hat. Does this include any pet tamer or does it have to say Master, because I battled 2 that were new to me and they didn't count towards the 40. Also on The Longest Day does that need to be done on one character?? Because I am unable to do any daily. They all say tell me about yourself. Do I need to battle ALL of the names on that list once before doing the daily ? I've looked on wowhead looked at guides and can't find any help? Would I be able to start over on a new character? I know it doesn't have to be done in one day now or did it revert back? PLEASE I would love some help.Enmyty2 15h
19h bfa effective/rare battle pets found so far new trainer looking to add to collection list breeds also if possibleBélial0 19h
23h Do NPC pets have a stat advantage? All my lv25 pets have stats in the ~270 to ~300 range with an average of 1500 health. Most of the NPCs I'm battling have pets that have stats in the ~330 range, which gives a huge advantage especially with speed. It hasn't given me an issue until I battled Grady Prett, the guy with 1 beast raptor, and 2 undead raptors, in Nazmir. Even using type advantages I couldn't beat him because his pets do a tremendous amount of damage even when resisted and they always move first because of the stat advantage. Is there another method is increasing a pets stats or do NPCs just have that unfair advantage of a bonus 40-60 attack and speed?Canadien2 23h
1d Lil' Ben'fon Anyone know who is selling this pet? The journal says Happy Holaua in Zuldazar but she doesn't have it.Tormento4 1d
1d No point in using level 25s. Is there a point to using your level 25s to do the BfA battles when you can just use a team of level ones and EZ-mode through the fights while leveling them up at the same time?Sifu2 1d
1d smoochums ... Does anyone know if this vendor is in the game - I can find an NPC called Nigel Rifthold but he isn't vendoring anything.Verla6 1d
1d Does it snow in summer? I am specifically after the arctic fox kit found in Storm Peaks Northrend. If it only spawns when snowing, is that only in winter?Pennysaver4 1d
1d Vengeful Chicken Apparently the item that starts the quest to obtain the Vengeful Chicken drops in Normal & Heroic Waycrest Manor. Defeating the kitchen staff spawns a lootable roasted chicken (looks like the Plump Turkey after it kills itself on fire). I think only one person is eligible for loot, but it despawns very quickly, so I would keep a close eye out. I'm not sure if it only drops when the Waycrest kitchen WQ is up, or if it drops any time you kill the normal kitchen staff. If you get the quest, please post whether or not the WQ was active, what difficulty the dungeon was on, and if anyone else could loot it. Thanks!Quintessence6 1d
1d Any rare spawn pets in BFA Are there any rare spawn battle pets in BFA? I had a great time finding and capturing the unborn Valkyr and was wondering if there were more rare spawns.Ladygrim0 1d
1d How do you get pets from Expeditions??? I have yet to get anything from any expedition other than a tiny bit of azerite...Aayah3 1d
1d A long Thought Amidst all the angst over the Pet Charm heist, there is something that nags at me. The DevGods are a tricksey bunch. Alternately delighting and enraging us, they are often as silent as the Sphinx. When they do speak, it is the language of lawyers, politicians and rank celebrities. High falutin speech that sounds good but means nothing. It is up to us to divine what they are really saying. A couple of things struck me today. I'm standing there fishing and catching Redtail Loach. A quick look at my cookbook reveals nothing. But I see that it is part of one of the feast recipes. Oddly enough, both feasts contain fish that are only found on one island. So in order to make feasts, you are either going to have to fish on the other guy's territory or buy from your enemy. Similarly, there are many pets that can only be obtained by one faction. Right now I have Dart, Poda and Guardian Cobra Hatchling. All quest drops. All cageable. There are many others that are vendored and right now, we are looking across the aisle wondering how the hell we're going to get those pets. One of the things that I think the DevGods decided in the wake of WoD is that they didn't want us bunkered down in our garrisons. And they have designed things so that it would be easier for us to work with each other rather than solo grind everything. Sure, we can level an army of alts on both sides to get what we want. But wouldn't it make more sense to work with each other and trade what we don't have? The confounding thing is this is wrapped in the package of the most toxic story one can imagine. It is specifically designed for us to hate one another. At a time when it would make more sense to work together. Crazy stuff. So to me, the whole back and forth over changing the currency is missing the point. Instead of worrying about what we lost, we should be thinking about what we can build. As Mr. Spock would say, there are always alternatives. If you are in a guild, you should be looking for folks willing to farm pet charms so they can buy pets you don't have. Whether you are trading gold or herbs or ore, there should be some way of working out a deal. And whether it is here or Warcraft Pets or Discord, we should be able to find a way to make some beneficial exchanges. At any rate. sorry for rambling. It's just I'd rather level my Horde alts than try to max any Ally alts I have. And it makes sense to me to work together before the gold farmers step in and raise the price of all these pets to the cost of a token. Because you know that is where it is headed.Hruin3 1d
1d Enchanted Tiki Mask Hi guys! I want this pet so bad, but I can't find any information about how to get the recipe to create it. Do you guys know anything about it? Journal only says it's from Enchanting, and wowhead doesn't say anything about it at all. ...Lashrael1 1d
1d Disappointed. I expected the Battle Pet Masters to offer a bit of a challenge, and they didn't. Remembering Brawler's complaint that people go right to Xu-Fu or Wowhead without even attempting to defeat a Pet Boss by themselves, I found two pet battle masters up today and decided to give it a try. The first one I fought was a Goblin, who stated that his pets were Elementals. Okay, so Aquatic pets. That didn't go so well. So, I realized Critters would take the least amount of damage from Elementals. And snails have an Aquatic attack. So, I lined up with three snails with Ooze Touch, Acidic Goo and Dive. Bingo. Didn't even need the third snail. The next guy, when I talked to him, had spiders. Spiders are beasts, so let's try Mechanical pets. Clockwork Gnome with the usual moveset, Metal Fist, (who cares?) and Build Turret. He took out the first two pets without even needing his mechanical resurrection. He brought the third pet down to 50% and Warbot finished it off. (I shouldn't have even wasted the turn doing Extra Plating, since Missile devastated the third spider.) The strats I used were completely predictable, but still highly successful. I hope they're not all like this. There's a serious problem if it's so effortless that even I can figure this out with a minimal amount of trial and error.Loncis10 1d
2d Pets in My Bags After Expansion Launch I got the Dutiful Squire and Alliance Enthusiast pets last expansion. Why are they in my bags and in my pet journal? Is it safe to vendor the ones in my bags?Elunatic0 2d
2d The Longest Day Does this need to be done on a single character, or on a single Alliance and a single Horde character? OR does it need to be done across ALL characters? I've done some of the dailies on alliance and some on Horde, but when I went back to do the DAILY the tamer is NOT available for battle, I just get the bubble that says tell me more about yourself? Should I start over on one character? I know that it had been nerfed and didn't have to be done in one day, or was it changed back? ALSO WHICH tamers count or do NOT count towards the Taming The World, because I battled 2 tamers and they did NOT count towards the 40, I'm still sitting at 33.Çÿbêllë0 2d
2d how do I update my [Shiny Pet Charm]? how do I update my [Shiny Pet Charm]? if you had made such a change known before hand then we as player could made adjustments for such. Yet you made changes without notice I mean let people who are playing the game know by making notice in the game not on web site that many not go to or if they do it is for other reasons. Do right go back and give players a chance to keep up with changes you make. While I understand that you make the right to make changes without notice. I think it would be it would be good customer relations to inform all customers of upcoming changes. And not hide changes on website that many do not read.Firehot22 2d
2d WTT alliance horse rep gated pets It's a win win for us. I'm sure not a lot of people play both faction or do but don't wanna rep grind again. When we have enough charms we can trade pets. Anyone in?Fuyumaho0 2d
3d Intended or Bug? Horrible Either Way Been doing the Pet Battle World Quests and having this thing happen...I engage the fight, look at the pets to see what party I need to build, and then I get the party set up, get back in , and the pets are different types. The two examples so far: First, I look at all 3 undead. I build appropriately and then I get back in the fight and suddenly they are all beast. Second, I look and see all critter. Build appropriately and get in and I am going against a Critter -> Beast -> Flying....The third changed right before my eyes from Beast to Flying. Is this an intended feature? Cuz if so it absolutely ruins everything about pet battles. What is the point of being able to build your team and get all ready for the fight if it's going to be completely void immediately? If this is a bug, can we please get it fixed? Makes the pet battle WQ's very annoying.Vyxà6 3d
3d "I Got a Rock." Getting into the new expansion was so infuriating. There were so many tasks I had to do. I was dying to get out there and catch some new pets. But introductory quest, after introductory quest, after introductory quest... And then to make things even more frustrating, in the middle of the introductory quests, I found two capturable pets on my mini-map. But when I went to the dock to catch them, I discovered to my great annoyance, that these pets are almost impossible, if not completely impossible to engage in a pet battle because of the limited space. They were two of the new crabs I mentioned earlier. Devs are sadistic. Finally, I got out there and started to catch some pets on my Death Knight, who seems the most self-sufficient. I was dying to hear what everyone got first. And then I thought we'd all sound like the kids on "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!" when comparing their treats. "I got gum!" "I got jelly beans!" "I got licorice!" Then poor old Charlie Brown, "I got a rock." But I went to Stormsong first and picked up some interesting pets. I got a P/P Honey Bee. That should be good and annoying to other pets, since it can Sunny Day and Preen, plus with a flying pet's speed bonus. I got an S/S Sandyback Crawler. An S/S Freshwater Crawler. An H/B River Otter. I'll see if I can find a better breed. With Whirlpool and Dive in separate slots, that pet is going to put the serious hurt on some unfortunate elemental pets. I got other stuff, of course, but those are the highlights. I also picked up a couple of Shadowback Crawlers, which have mostly typical crab abilities, but can Call Darkness and Shadow Slash. Edit: Also picked up a Vale Marmot. Strangely, it is a Beast pet.Loncis22 3d
3d Selling Spawn of Merektha I have one of 12 Spawn of Merektha pets that have been seen on the auction house in the US. Make me an offer, I can take other server's gold, don't care.Affliction0 3d
3d Spawn of Merektha BFA Pet I got the Viable Cobra Egg off of Merektha on Tuesday and hatched it last night. Dropped Spawn of Merektha Pet. At the time I couldn't find any info for how much it was worth and am trying to sell. There are only 5 in US atm and am trying to reach out to see if anyone is interested. Thanks.Vykinglocc1 3d
3d Hit 120, still can't get quests... The Pet Battle quests are showing up for BF and he doesn't even do the pet battles. Is there someone I need to talk to? I'm so frustrated over this.Didi1 3d
3d Mechanical Chicken To SELL Like the title says, i have a Mech Chick to sell. Im on Arthas server Send me a mail on game or here on the forum (i check once a day).Thingöl5 3d
3d Polished Pet Charms Are these easier to get at 120? I got x5 from a large chest the other day and then one quest gave me x10, but have not seen any other quests, so far, that give them.Vixxenrose33 3d
3d Shack Crab - Pet Battle Area Obstructed Here I thought blizz really outdid themselves and I would be able to enter a pet battle underwater.... nope. How did this make it into launch without being fixed? Is there a thread on this with a response from a blue that anyone knows about?Devsham6 3d
3d Need help on what pets to get. So I have returned to the game for BFA. Theres a thread from 3 years ago when I quit gave away my collection. So what I need from someone if a suggestion on what pets I should go out and get to restart. I recently got myself a Anubis Idol and a S/S gilnean raven and about 50k gold atm. So any suggestion on good pets to get would be helpful and greatly appreciated.Thalandil4 3d
3d Unable to buy DK Class Hall Battle Pets I'm a Frost DK and I was able to buy the Frost pet as soon as 7.2.5 came out as my weapon was beyond level 52 which is when I get Concordance. (not sure if different for other classes) I decided to get Concordance on my other 2 weapons so I could get the other two pets but it still says that "I must unlock all artifact traits for [weapon] after empowering it." Is the 1st Concordance point not enough? Do you need to go higher?Kerrchak26 3d
3d Zookeeper Shoulder Enchant for BfA, Please The one that was given to us for Legion helped out SO much for saving up the old pet currency. I was able save up for the pet trinkets, upgrade & boost several pets (without having to rely on the pet battle week event), and collect all the other pet stuff I neglected to do in WoD. Not having a shoulder enchant for BfA really sucks, especially when you consider the new pet battle quests don't always reward the new currency AND there are SO many new (and fantastic) pets that require said coins. Keep in mind, the flawless pet stones along with a lot of the other pet costumes and treats and other stuff also require the new currency too. On top of all this, having the zookeeper enchant was also NICE as it was a great way to stockpile pet bandages and treats, and a nice little bonus when out killing mobs questing or doing dailies. It was a nice perk, a nice bonus. Made doing all those things enjoyable knowing every time you looted a pet bag, you had no idea what was inside. Unless I'm missing something obvious (and I might very well be!), is it possible to consider bringing back the Zookeeper enchant for BfA? It'd help out, A LOT.Karrera1 3d
4d Pet Charm Currency Changes I was asked to post here, as I think the post was in wrong channel, so I am posting parts here to supply a summation of that post: I appreciate the honest answer and I do get it. Just trying to state that I checked all patch notes released by Blizzard in Launcher. Pre-Launch Notes also... I like the pets thing in WoW and I enjoy doing it. So, I search all notes I see delivered by Blizzard in regards to Pet changes. I also get that it's is a silly thing to most WoW players, why it's referred to as Pokemon in game etc. So, they make fun of it, etc. All good, I'm not an Elitist Raider / PVP'er. I play a game after a long day and enjoy this aspect of it. But, when I log in after the Pre-Patch and see something that says, Polished Pet Charms, I start googling it and find Blizzard has changed the Currency of Pets in game, without any notifications IN Launcher. If I am now required to search Google and all 3rd party sights to get info about a currency change that Blizzard is making, whom I pay to play, seems underhanded and sneaky. If they had done this with regards to some PVP/Elitist raider things, more would be upset. But since it is just Pokemon.. who cares? Done, my bad for not searching the internet in regards to changes. I'll start doing it asap. I thought I could depend on Blizzard itself to be notified of changes. I now have 10K Shiny Pet Charms which are useless, and I would have bought upgrade things if I had known about this change. Thanks again. -------- Thanks for the clarification. Just a note, I am a retired old fart who plays this game because his granddaughter got him hooked. I love the game and I really enjoy the Pet thing as it's more my speed. I don't have a huge amount of web capabilities and therefore depend on the launcher to provide 99% of my game knowledge. If I see something in game, I will search for it. But I do not have the whatever it is called, to search and find unknown changes. So, that's why I feel betrayed. :-( I just did not know it was coming, until I noticed in achievements the polished pet charms one. ------------ Support person sent this: Understandable, Glamigue, I'm sorry the information didn't get to you. I would highly recommend providing that feedback to our Devs. Posting in the Pet Battle discussion forum would probably be the best category.Glamigue14 4d
4d I Can't Transfer Because of Pets So way back when I got my first and only garrison to level 3 on my mage, I used the stone on my Hatespark the Tiny. I then immediately put it in a cage thinking I'd sell it, but then decided I'd hang onto it for a bit longer. Only then did I find out I couldn't uncage my hatespark because I had no other level 25 pets. Unfortunate, but whatever, I'd sell it anyway. Years later, I'm playing on a different server now and I want to bring my mage over for BFA. Can't transfer because of pet. Can't relearn pet because no other level 25 pets. No big deal, I thought. I'll grind out some pet charms and buy that stone. Then I find out today that the currency has changed and all my currency is worthless. I can't stand pet battling but I really need my mage on my main server for the start of BFA. What can I do besides grind a pet to 25?Cynaeri9 4d
4d Confused Taming the World, so basically the Tamer HAS to have the word MASTER in front of it to count towards the number, because I tamed 2 tamers and my count is still at 33. AND re: The Longest Day. I've battled Beegle Blastfuse on my alliance character, but can not battle him again on either alliance or horde for the daily. So like I said I'm confused.Shadowsoul0 4d
4d No BFA pets? I haven't seen a single pet in the expansion. Are they not visible until 120? I apologize if this has already been covered, but it's really weird. No pets at all...Selenora16 4d
4d Isle Expeditions Did anyone get anything yet? Anyone know where the pets come from? Rares? Chests? The bag we sometimes receive after completing a invasion?Tormento7 4d
4d Still doing towers? I'm still doing the towers and at least 2 brawls a day. Am I wasting my time?Doggler2 4d
4d You can repeat family familiar fights Family Familiar fights can be fought as often as you wish now so long as the trainer is up the three that i have tested on and all of them have worked has been Odrogg , Bodhi , and Sir Galve. They give full trainer experience for beating them though you only get the world quest reward once. Generally speaking if the experience remains unchanged you can turn any broken shore family familiar trainer into a super squirt during the event or just grind trainer experience anytime one of these trainers is up.Zunde1 4d