Pet Battles

Apr 29 Pet Battles: FAQs, Links, Macros, & Addons Index: FAQs: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292423#2 Basic information on the Pet Battle system -Basic Questions and Getting Started http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292423?page=1#2 -Maintaining Your Collection http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292423?page=1#3 -Pet Rarity and Family http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292423?page=1#4 -Pet Battles http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292423?page=1#5 -Wild Pets http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292423?page=1#7 -Quests, Pet Leveling, and Pet XP http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292423?page=1#9 -Theorycrafting http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292423?page=1#10 -Multiple WoW Accounts http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292423?page=1#11 -Pet Battle Stones http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292423?page=1#12 Links: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292423?page=1#14 Places around the web that are full of helpful information Macros: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292423?page=1#16 Key-bind your way to pet battle awesomeness! Addons: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292423?page=1#18 Because sometimes the Blizzard UI just isn't enough ******************************************************************* Thanks to: Blizzard for adding Pet Battles Lithuen (Kilrogg), Nullberri (Lightbringer), Simca (Malfurion), Shalura (Anvilmar), Aieny (Medivh), Lilfrier (Mannoroth), Rescind (Lightning's Blade), Stryph (Anvilmar), Wrelch (Wyrmrest Accord), Twixi (Garrosh), Elderbrand (Anvilmar), Layton (Wyrmrest Accord), Tgwaste (Korialstrasz), Vasala (Baelgun), Warla (Dragonmaw), Chainheal (Kael'thas), Falinari (Medivh), Tlym (Netherstorm), Jaede (Dalaran) for contributing directly or posting some great information that I've compiled here. **************************************************************** Change log: 26Sep2012 – first version (and various edits through-out the day) 28Sep2012 – added some additional information/editing, changed title from Index of Available Pet Battle Information to Pet Battles: FAQs, Links, Macros, & Addons 29Sep2012 – Re-organized to allow space for more FAQs; re-organized FAQs; added general topics to FAQs 16Oct2012 – Added an upcoming Patch Notes section (going to see how this works out) 01Dec2012 – Updated to reflect 5.1 changes; added Bug section to upcoming Patch Notes Section 19Dec2012 – Updated to correct typos and 5.1 hotfixes (RIP alt-f4'ing) 22Dec2012 – Updated with 5.2 PTR notes 16Jan2014 -- Using some of my free game time Blizzard sent me to clean up some outdated sections 17Mar2016 -- Updated to reflect WoD changes 03Aug2016 -- Updated to reflect 7.0 changes and upcoming Legion changesPhaedra188 Apr 29
Jan 20 Which Pets to Level to Complete Achievements EDIT: I have added a list of "very good pets I did not use" based on other posts. I also added some info on optimized breeds where applicable, but these optimized breeds are not required for someone just looking to finish off the achieves. This is a pet list for anyone looking to complete all of the pet battle achievements efficiently (i.e. do the bare minimum). There are a million ways to do this, but this was how I, after wasting time on many useless pets, did it. I hope it is helpful for all the beginners out there. No TCG or store pets are needed, and while some of these aren't easy to obtain (as some have commented), you will need to do an equal amount of work to get by without them IMO. With this list, it is possible to complete all of the major "PVE" pet battle achievements - there is no simple formula for PVP, but many of these pets are excellent in PVP as well. I will not go into detail on what each pet is used for, but if you follow many of the popular guides out there, you will find that most pets on those lists can be substituted for those on my list. First, a few helpful tips: All of the pet trainers in Pandaria can be defeated with only an Emeral Proto-Whelp and Anubisath Idol, making this route very efficient for leveling pets - even if you have minimal level 25's. Someone has posted the details for each fight to wowhead. Always complete your garrison menagerie dailies. These will provide you with a constant stream of tokens to increase the quality/levels on pets you need. Start running old raids to get "raiding with leashes" achievement asap - you will need Anubisath Idol and Chrominius for many reasons, and it may take several weeks to get the drops. Howl Bomb: It is a method of killing extremely high-hp single enemies. It can be implemented several ways (and most guides will help you with this), but the core pets are a Pandaren Water Spirit and Chrominius, supplemented by either the Darkmoon Zepplin (celestial tournament) or Unborn Val'kyr (outside tournament).The List: So here is the list, sorted by: 1) what I consider to be my go-to pets (used daily), 2) which ones I use regularly (~weekly) and 3) others I used infrequently or for gimmicky fights (e.g. to complete "An Awfully Big Adventure"). 1) Core Pets (9 total) Anubisath Idol Emerald Proto-Whelp Chrominius Pandaren Water Spirit Clockwork Gnome Darkmoon Zepplin Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling Any Snail (Rapana Whelk is best) Terrible Turnip (weakening blow cannot kill, so it's perfect for collecting low-level pets)2) Used Often (9 total) Any Moth w/ alpha strike, cocoon strike, and moth dust (P/P Yellow Moth is best) Eternal Strider (or equivalent, P/S breed best) Darkmoon Tonk Any Spider w/ strike, brittle webbing, and leech life Any Frog w/ water jet, cleansing rain, swarm of flies, and frog kiss (S/S Leopard Tree Frog or a P/P Yellow-Bellied Bullfrog are best) Nexus Whelpling Scourged Whelpling Stinker (used to heal in celestial tournament) Unborn Val'kyr3) Used Infrequently (17 total) Adder (this is a great first lvl25 - high speed + counters critters) Amethyst Shale Hatching Blighthawk Chi-chi Core Hound Pup Elekk Plushie Fel Flame Flayer Youngling Kun-Lai Runt Lofty Libram Mud Jumper/Swamp Croaker Nether Faerie Dragon Prairie Dog Sea Gull Spawn of Onyxia Sporeling Sprout Tiny Snowman A second Moth (I've even used 3) A second Frog (I've even used 3) A second Spider4) Other very strong pets (that I never needed): Gilnean Raven Crow Xu-Fu Iron Starlette Feline Familiar S/S Rabbit P/P Emporer Crab H/H Spirit Crab Teroclaw Hatchling Alpine Foxling Lil' Bling Ghostly Skull Ghastly Kid Zalandari Raptors Electrified RazortoothJeack25 Jan 20
Sep 26, 2012 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Pet Battles forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss Pet Battles with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Nethaera0 Sep 26, 2012
2h Snozz (and maybe others) need a nerf? I add a question mark because I don't wanna be interpreted like I'm saying an absolute but I feel some of these new boss pets in Argus might need a nerf? Specifically talking about the achievements, where you need to defeat each of the boss pets with a team of a each family. And there is a reason I dislike these "boss" pets in Argus and I disliked them back in Tanaan jungle patch, they are supposed to be challenging but they are not, for example, most of these can be defeated with the same beast team, or the 3x ninja bunny strategy or the same mechanical pets, that's not a challenge at all, the worst part is some require a lot of RNG to win, like not getting hit 3 times or needing to get a crit hit, Snozz and Dragon family being the main case. Since Tanaan none of this supposed "bosses" have gotten a little close to The Celestial Tournament, where there was an actual challenge and diversity in strategies and teams for each tamer and boss there, Tanaan have been the worst of all and Argus' are not so different. The dungeons were great, a little more diversity at least.Demoniclink10 2h
2h We need more than new pets I'm a battle pet lover. This mini game was a very nice addition to non raiders like me and I'll always thank Blizzard for adding it to the game. It gave me so much to do for a while and I love my collection. But now there doesn't seem to be a lot to do anymore other than collect the new pets that are added and upgrade to rare quality if necessary and level it to 25. The leveling tokens even simplified that. I used to be against increasing the level cap but now I wish it would be increased to level 30. So instead of only working on the new pets I have something to do with the ones I already have. What about at level 30 an equippable slot is added to the pet. Some kind of item like a rune could go in there adding bonuses like speed, health, damage, etc. It could be something else to buy with charms or to get from battle pets only. Not dungeons, raids or pvp. We have enough battle pet content for it, wild pets, dailies, world quests, bp dungeons and the celestial tournament. As long as the drop rate isn't low it shouldn't be very difficult to supply the pets you use the most at least. I know it my look scary since there are more than 1k pets in games and more keep getting added. But I just think that after you're done collecting the pets you start running out of things to do. Oh and please give us a dalmatian puppy pet! Thoughts?Tormento6 2h
3h Family Brawler achievement help I'm not sure which realms we get paired with for PvP battles, but I am queuing to give away wins to any teams going for the achieve (except Elemental teams or teams with a Teroclaw Hatchling).Khanso3 3h
17h Battle pets that sell? So currently i do in game services for gold. Mainly carrying people in Arena to 2k for their elite transmogrify and have accepted gold across a lot of servers. I want to transfer that gold to my main server and thought buying battle pet adding it to my collection and just putting it in a cage on the server i want the gold on. But what battle pets are sold frequently/bought frequently on the AH. For example i have a knockoff bling tron thats worth around 250k but hasnt sold in over a month and would rather invest in something that would sell. Thanks anyone who shares their info.Zêzima4 17h
1d Darkness miss chance How would you feel if darkness only reduced healing? It's probably my bias playing darkness teams but missing abilities through pure rng is pretty tilting, especially when it loses games (waaaay too many) I just dislike rng especially when a single turn can determine a win or lossLaoghaire10 1d
1d Two new Honor pets in BFA Sir Snips and Bucketshell - reward for earning Honor level 400 achievement in BFA Am I the only one that thinks jumping from Honor 5 and Honor 20 (for the two existing PVP pet rewards) to Honor 400 is a bit... much?? Maybe it's a typo and they meant Honor 40...... >_< I'm not sure how quick/easy it'll be to earn Honor ranks in BFA, but it still sounds like a significant grind. *sigh*Quintessence26 1d
1d What Level are pets we tame in BfA? I am deciding how many Ultimate Battle Stones I want to buy with my 9,000 or so pet Charms I have now...does anyone know what level are Pets out in the wild are when we try to tame/catch them? If they are level 23/24 I wouldn't need too many of the Ultimate Battle stones but more of stones that make pets rare if I end up catching one that is below rare qual.....Moused9 1d
1d Eye of Observation Not necessarily the pet itself but don't you think it's about time Blizzard removed the 5 player requirement on Orumo and allowed it to be soloable?Caféaulait0 1d
2d Everliving spore drop rate Has anyone read somewhere what the drop rate for Everliving spore from Damp Pet Supplies is? I checked wowhead and googled it to no avail. I may have cleared Wailing Caverns 15-20 times and no Everliving spore so far… And I don’t need pet charms (I have 9K+ from various sources (shoulder enchant, WQ on main/alts, etc)). If the drop rate is 1% I’ll just give up. No more Wailing Caverns for me. It has reached the point where running it is just frustrating. Somehow Blizzard has a tendency of ruining the fun (rng flask recipes, etc.). If the drop rate is say 5%, I might be willing to give it a few more tries over the next weeks. Also, is there a way to find out how many times we cleared it, just like there is a way to know how many times we killed a dungeon/raid boss or perhaps with a macro? I’m asking these two questions here because ppl on the Pet Battles forum are most of the time willing to help and share what they know. I would not dare asking these questions on trade chat lol.Jorunar13 2d
2d Not getting credit towards Safari Hat During the week of the increased pet battle xp, are you unable to finish the achieve needed for the Safari Hat? I ask this because I am currently stuck at 33/40 towards it. I've done all the trainers for both kingdoms, as well as Outland. I am unable to receive any sort of option to battle the trainers in Cata & Pandaria content, so I am unable to cross the Taming achieves for them both. Am I overlooking something simple and not realizing it?Karrera9 2d
2d wow-pets down? what happened to wow-pets.com? It was super helpful the way it listed all the pets in a clear fashion that i owned or not and how much i can potentially sell anyBatharn6 2d
2d WTT Eye of Observation *Sold*Mird0 2d
2d Addon to track opponents cooldowns? Like the title says, I am looking for an addon that will show me remaining cooldowns on my opponents abilities if there is one available. Particularly for PvE tamer quests. Thanks in advance for any help on this.Mellyssa7 2d
2d [Legion] Pet battles in world quests? I was watching a "15 Things To Do To Prepare For 7.0 & Legion" video and one of the recommended things is to start getting good battle pets because some world quests are pet battles! The rewards supposedly are the new Blood of Sargeras (a crafting material). Video with that part here: https://youtu.be/1YTFup2qGNA?t=6m40s Any of you pet tamers with access to the beta have any more info about these battle pet world quests? Thanks.Samaela5 2d
3d suggestion re: breeds there's a billion different kinds of each pet.. we don't need breeds to exist anymore.. just simplify it so different versions have different stats. or make the UI separate out pets by their breedsTerihlon3 3d
4d Revive Battle Pets Icon broken? I have not used that in a couple weeks, have not pet battled, but for some reason every time I log out of the game or change characters, the Revive Battle Pets Icon resets and starts cooling down again. Even if the thing is cooled down and ready to use, the minute I change characters the cooldown timer starts again. This is quite annoying, is there a reason this is happening? Didn't want to put in a ticket before I asked here.Scårletråveñ4 4d
4d In-Game Community This week’s alpha release brought with it one of the newest features of BfA: the in-game community chat function. Essentially they act as cross-realm guilds outside of your normal guild, minus the bank and other perks. Blizzards in-game version of Discord in other words. I’m making this thread because I’m curious if anyone would be keen on creating a “main” Pet Battle community group once BfA launches. Quintessence maybe? Zunde? Zazon? (lol) If there’s interest, I would most certainly run a separate group intended specifically for anyone needing help in PVP. It can act as a thinktank to bounce ideas around in or just a place to come and complain about OP pets with likeminded individuals at the very least.Brawler14 4d
5d Syd the Squid I started chasing this pet sometime in WoD. I think. I gave up... had not been to the Faire the last 3 or4 times it was up. I just decided to try it today... hello Syd the Squid. Yay for me. Sending good vibes to those like me that have not had him drop yet!Joraceshank2 5d
5d pet leveling is Squirt still the best way to level pets? if so- when is she up again? (my search turned up MONTHS old so i thought id make a new post)Angusog6 5d
5d Guide to Squirt - SUPERr Up 06-13 Note: She does not spawn until after dailies reset for that day and stays up until they reset the next day. Dates: Regular Squirt: Tuesday, May 29 Thursday, June 28 Friday, July 13 and Saturday, 28 Sunday, August 12 and Monday August 27 Super Squirt June 13, 2018 - Wednesday Who/What is Squirt? Squirt is a repeatable Pet Battle Trainer on the Warlords Garrison rotation that gives reasonable pet and player experience. When, Squirt rotates in during Pet Battle Bonus week she can take a pet from 1-25 in 2 fights, if the player uses the Safari Hat or Lesser Pet Treat. To take full advantage you want: An exp buff (a Safari hat toy or treats bought with charms), pet bandages (optional), a team that can carry a level pet (suggestions below) and access to a Garrison with a pet building, lvl 3 if you want the extra one-time quest. Squirt spawns according to the daily reset. Garrison Faq Grouping: You can join another person's garrison if you do not have your own or the pet building. Join the group, fly/ride/walk into the garrison. If you aren't there, go back outside. Right click your name and pick View Party Leader's Garrison and walk back in. If the leader leaves their garrison it will port everyone out or back to their own garrisons! Alt Experience: The exp is the same in a raid. You can bring very low levels but getting them there is your challenge. My alt went from 102 to 109 last Holiday. Getting there: WoD can be reached by mage portal, summons or an underwater cave at Timeless Isle. Sit at the bonfire, click it and it will port you to Gorgrond. Coordinates 65/74. Supplies: There is a vendor with pet treats and a pet healer but a stack of bandages will still come in handy. Popular Teams: (Full strats in next post) Team 1 (Average Time 1:45) - Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling (crafted)/Level 6+ Pet/Ghostly Skull (Vendor, Dalaran) Team 2 (Average Time 1:25) - S/S Bronze Whelping (drop)/ Widget the Departed (holiday vendor)/ Level 1+ Pet. Spectral Cub can replace WIdget Team 3 (Average Time 2:10) - Enchanted Broom (Horde Argent Tourney Vendor/BMAH)/ Weebomination (WOD Pet Supply Bag)/ Lvl 1+ Pet Team 4 (Average Time 1:35) - Enchanted Broom (Horde Argent Tourney Vendor/BMAH)/ Boneshard (Wrath Icecrown Raid Drop)/ Lvl 1+ Pet Buffs and Exp Totals: Safari Hat (10% exp) - Toy(acheivement reward for defeating 40 master tamers) Super Fight 1: Lvl 1 pet: 1 -> 17 Super Fight 2: Lvl 17 pet: 17 -> 25 Regular Fight 1: Lvl 1 pet: 1 -> 11 Regular Fight 2: Lvl 11 pet: 11 -> ?? Pet Treat (50% exp, stacks)- Vendor, 10 Pet Charms or 1 Celestial Coin. Lio the Lioness or Serra'ah. Does not refresh! Must remove buff to apply new treat! Super Fight 1: Lvl 1 pet: 1 -> 18 Super Fight 2: Lvl 18 pet: 18 -> 25 Regular Fight 1: Lvl 1 pet: 1 -> ?? Lesser Pet Treat (25% exp, stacks)- Vendor, 10 Pet Charms or 1 Celestial Coin. Lio the Lioness or Serra'ah. Does not refresh! Must remove buff to apply new treat! Super Fight 1: Lvl 1 pet: 1 -> 18 Super Fight 2: Lvl 18 pet: 18 -> 25 Stacked Buffs Both Pet Treats: Super Fight 1: Lvl 1 pet: 1 -> 19 Super Fight 2: Lvl 19 pet: 19 -> 25 Regular Fight 1: Lvl 1 pet: 1 -> ?? Both Pet Treats and Safari Hat: Super Fight 1: Lvl 1 pet: 1 -> 19 Super Fight 2: Lvl 19 pet: 19 -> 25 Regular Fight 1: Lvl 1 pet: 1 -> 14 Regular Fight 2: Lvl 14 pet: 14 -> 20 Regular Fight 3: Lvl 20 pet: 20 -> 24 Regular Fight 4: Lvl 24 pet: 24 -> 25 Both Pet Treats and Safari Hat, lowest possible Pet to 25: Super Fight 1: Lvl 13 pet: 13 -> 24.9 Regular Fight 1: Lvl 22 pet: 22 -> 24.98 Boon of the Zookeeper (Shoulder enchant) - Draemus, New Dalaran Pet Shop Vendor. 160-200g depending on Kirin Tor Rep. No reputation needed to apply, can be used on alts under 110 leveling in Legion. Pile of Pet Goodies drops from mobs which contain random items such as Pet Charms, Battle Stones, Lesser Pet Treats, Bandages. Add ons: Rematch Rematch lets you create Teams for pet Trainers and create a leveling Queue that will swap in pets when you're done leveling with a previous one. Very handy! Pet Journal Enhanced or Battle Pet BreedID Adds "hidden" info such as what breed pets are. Derangement's Pet Battle Cooldowns No Longer being updated D: If you have Elvui or another UI mod, leave pet battles as Default Skin to use. It shows cooldowns for abilities and shows the enemy team's setup. BattlePetBinds Custom keybinds TDBattlePetScript and the Rematch Plugin Custom scripts for pet battles.Vhale92 5d
6d No Time to Heal Achievement yo guys, if you wanna help me get this, and you need it as well, feel free to btag me. Somatics#11588Steezylol0 6d
6d Teroclaw Hatchling Frustration Please nerf this pet. Honestly almost every person I've fought today has been running this stupid skilless pet. Dodge + Nature's Combo combo+ Flying racial is too good and counters too many pets. Please just put Dodge and NW in the same tier. I shouldn't have to be forced to run 3 Darkness pets or full aquatics to enjoy pet battles.Varx14 6d
6d I beat the CT for the first time! I just wanted to share :) I have been working towards this for a couple months so it was pretty exciting! I used a combination of the big WoWHead Guide (most of the battle strategies) and the smaller 18 Pets Guide (a couple battle strategies, the healing strategy, and recommended order) and built many rematch teams and alternative teams before going in. I’ve put in hours and hours of work collecting, leveling, and studying but it paid off because by the time I went in, it was super breezy and fun and stress free. Definitely could not have done it without the guides and rematch and I’m excited to go back in for a new round of tamers next week!Elsebe5 6d
Jun 12 Pets worth owning more than one of? How about a list of pets worth owning more than one of? I recently got into pet battles again, and working through my inventory of pets, this question is becoming more important. What pets do you own more than one of that you think everyone should have in their collection?Cenati16 Jun 12
Jun 11 Pet Battle Tournament (PvP!)Illidan (UPDATED} Hello folks! My name is Reconbravo. I host game nights, tournaments, dice games and a variety of other collect or kill contests on a semi regular basis on horde Illidan. I have decided to host a pet battle player vs player tournament on Saturday June 9th, 2018. I have just updated this original post as I see no reason to make a new thread that's basically labelled the same. A discord has been established with all relevant information. https://discord.gg/kMTeUzf The event is free to join and have no costs.Reconbravo24 Jun 11
Jun 11 Known hacks or bugs w/ PVP battles? Slowly working on my 5K pet battle and I'm running into a guy tonight with 3 aquatic pets and I'm destroying him, however when I get to his last pet (one he has named "U LOSE HOMIE") he does an AOE attack and as it hits my backline, the battle just ends. I don't get exp, my win total doesn't go up. It's just over. How can this be? I never thought someone would cheat/exploit a PVP pet battle, but after this happened 3 times in the span of 20m I just had to ask. Any thoughts?Vykasne5 Jun 11
Jun 9 Critters W/ Mechanical Dmg Plox I think Critters might be the only family of pets that doesn't have atleast one pet with a direct counter ability lol. Seriously not one critter in the game with mechanical damage. : ( <Sigh> I'm just whining. Carry on. <3Xharaone3 Jun 9
Jun 8 Glutted Bleeder There is a wild pet in Nazmir on beta named this, with the ability Burst. Has anyone found a strategy that will let you capture one when they have that ability slotted.Amine4 Jun 8
Jun 8 whats the point of "pups" They have the same model and moveset as their normal named counterpartsImabigballa4 Jun 8
Jun 8 Servant of Demidos pet with trial characters? I've been farming Demidos to earn his Battle Pet Servant of Demidos with Trial Characters in different realms. So far I have killed him 14 times across all my trial characters (once per day for each toon) and have received no loot but some Apexis Crystals... I know the drop chance is around 15% (estimated according wowhead source), but I haven't received even the blue neck from him, so I don't know if trial characters are eligible for the pet drop at all. Could someone clarify please if it's possible to loot the pet with trial characters? Thanks in advance!Stonewarden4 Jun 8
Jun 8 Battle pets of the Storm How cool would it be if we could control our battle pets through an instance? Maybe I've just been doing to much HotS lately but I would love to be able to have direct control of Pet Battles as a different form of the Legion instance contentRhorle1 Jun 8
Jun 8 Breaking up the PvP meta in two simple steps Step 1: Add team preview before start of a fight; allow each player to see the opponents team. Step 2: Allow players to select their pet's abilities from the ones they've unlocked once they see their opponent's line up. The biggest problem with the meta is we are unable to react to an opponent once matched. Being able to react to a team with tactics of your own is a key part of strategy. Warcraft has a great system to allow reaction already, the multiple abilities your pets have. The ability to react will move favor away from generic, one-size fits all teams and make room in the meta for more niche kits that also carry coverage options. In Practice: There will always be stronger pets than others stat wise and a meta is an inevitable thing. This change would make diversity of moves and niche kits far more noteworthy feature for individual pets and make the meta a more mutable beast than it is.Corvok15 Jun 8
Jun 7 Battle Pet - Bulk Purchases Hello Everyone, I am spending 72 Million Gold on Battle Pets if the price is right, and the people I am buying from can supply at Bulk Quantities. I also expect Bulk Purchase Prices, so if you are messaging me expect re-seller offers but at same time expect a fast sale with gold across more than 30 different realms. Now then the details: I am purchasing the following: - TCG Pets - Raid Drop Pets - World Drop Pets (Blue or Higher) - Miscellaneous Pets valued at 20,000g or Higher * I will not buy from anyone who cannot provide a sale value of 500,000g or more at the reseller prices. It is a waste of my time to deal in single pets or a few pets. I will look at collections from every single sever, and depending on server and the quantities may be open to moving gold if I do not already have gold there (rare). Please send me a message on Selinace#1683 if interested,Wildroot1 Jun 7
Jun 7 Pet Charms in Expansion Hi All: Are Pet Charms going away in the new expansion? I read in a thread somewhere they were. Any information? Best Regards, RastlinRastlin7 Jun 7
Jun 5 six six six my new fav team...the 3 iron starlets named 666 that just can't win...hee heeZazon5 Jun 5
Jun 4 WoW Classic and CE Pets... Am I the only one hoping that they release a Digital Deluxe version of WoW Classic that ties the collectors edition pets to your battle.net account, so we can get them on live as well? Maybe even throw in the other expansion CEs that aren't still available as a bonus for people who play both.Maizou22 Jun 4
Jun 4 Wrymy Tunkins If you're missing him or would just like to collect another, the archaeology project that awards the Wyrmy Tunkins pet is active for the next two weeks. You'll need to wait until November to get another chance at it.Grarn6 Jun 4
Jun 4 WoW Rematch Teams For anyone who might want a decent set of WoW rematch teams I posted them on Pastebin.com at https://pastebin.com/RFCNdQHA. This list includes all pet battle requirements from Pandaria expansion and newer. It also includes some Northrend teams and some PVP teams(without notes). Over 200 teams in total and many hours went into creating and testing these. Blizz can change things as we all know so be advised that you may need to "tweak" from time to time. It does not include older legacy teams because those are pretty much easy with any lvl 25 pets. I hope this saves some time for anyone interested. Many of these teams are leveling teams and includes turn by turn instructions. Have fun and happy pet battling. See below link to cut and paste into rematch add on. *This set does not include teams like family familiar ach sets as those are one time use only teams. **Forgot to mention, if you have trouble with any of these teams beyond just the occasional unlucky RNG please return to this thread and let me know so I can "tweak" to maximize efficiency. And, if you have made a faster consistently successful team for any particular battle please share it here. Thank you. https://pastebin.com/RFCNdQHAThreewolves1 Jun 4
Jun 4 Ultimate Battle-Training Stone Ok, totally lost. Just got this a few min ago and tried to use it on one of my pets. Clicked on the stone and then tried clicking on a pet - couldn't get it to work. The pet was cageable so that wasn't the issue. I know I am doing something wrong but not sure what. Any help would be greatly appreciatedFortina7 Jun 4
Jun 4 Pet Breed Help! Are there any hardcore pet battlers out there that can help me with picking out the best breeds for pets? I have a bunch of pets that I would like to level and mark favorite, but I'm not sure which breeds are good. I searched the forums earlier and found this: ... Is this good advice to follow? These are some of the pets in my zoo that I want to level/upgrade/favorite: albino chimaeraling (BB, PP, SS, PS, PB) ashleaf spriteling (BB, PP, SS, PB, SB) autumnal sproutling (ALL) azure crane chick (PP, SS, HP, PS, PB) blazehound (PP, PB, SB) blightbreath (BB, HP, HS) blighthawk (BB, HH, HP, PS) blood boil (BB, PP, SS, HH, HP, PS, HS, PB, HB) bone serpent (BB, SS, HH, PS) bonkers (PP, SS, HP, PS, HS) bronze whelping (PP, SS, HP, HS) bound stream (SS, SB) cogblade raptor (BB, SS, SB) coilfang stalker (BB, PB, HB) crusher (PP, HH, HP, PS) dandelion frolicker (SS, PS, HS, SB) darkmoon cub (BB, PS) darkmoon rabbit (BB, SS, HS) death adder hatchling (BB, PP, SS, HH, PS) direhorn runt (BB, HH, HP, HS, PB) discarded experiment (HP, HB) dragon kite (BB, SS) dream whelpling (PP, PS, PB) dust bunny (SS, PS, SB) emerald proto-whelp (PP, PS, PB) emerald turtle (BB, GG, HB) emperor crab (PP, HH) eternal strider (PS, SB) faceless mindlasher (PP, PS, PB, HB) faceless minion (PP, PS, HS, HB) fel flame (HH, HP, HS) fiendish imp (SS, PS, PB) firefly (BB, SS, HS, HB) flayer youngling (all possible) fluxfire feline (SS, PS) frostfur rat (BB, PP, SS, HH, PS, HB) gulp froglet (BB, HP, HB) hare (BB, SS, HP, HS, SB, HB) harpy youngling (BB, HB) infernal pyreclaw (PB, SB, HB) infinite whelpling (PP, PS, PB) iron starlette (PP, HH, HP, PS, PB) ironbound proto-whelp (HH, HB) jade tentacle (HS, HB, can you even get another one of these) jademist dancer (BB, SS, PS, HS) jungle grub (HH, HS) korvok (HH, HP, HS) kun-lai runt (PP, PS, PB) lil' bad wolf (BB, PP, SS, PS, PB) nether faefie dragon (PP, SS, HP, PB, SB) netherspace abyssal (PP, HH, PS) nexus whelpling (PP, PS, PB) ore eater (BB, PP, SS, PB, SB) qiraji guardling (ALL) rebellious imp (PP, PS, PB) ruby droplet (BB, HH, HP, HS, HB) scourged whelpling (HH, PS) sister of temptation (BB, PB, SB, HB) skunky alemental (BB, HH, HP, HS, HB) sky-bo (PP, SS) snobold runt (SS, HS, SB) spawn of onyxia (PP, PS, PB) sporeling sprout (ALL) summit kid (SS, SB) twlight clutch-sister (PS, PB, SB) unborn valkyr (BB, HH) water waveling (BB, HS) yellow moth (BB, PP, HB) zandalari anklerender (PP, SS, PS, PB) zandalari kneebiter (PP, SS, PS, PB) Send help.Drovos2 Jun 4
Jun 3 Maps/waypoints of all master pet tamers. Now that the daily pet battles have finally been fixed this Tuesday, you should now be able to challenge each and every master pet tamer every day. Since this is a great way to powerlevel low level pets, I whipped up Tomtom waypoints with descriptions, including levels, names, and pet classes and just plain old Wowhead maps for those who prefer not to use addons. The waypoints require installing the very useful AddOn, Tomtom. :) Kalimdor: /way Northern Barrens 58.6 53 L3 Dagra the Fierce (beast/critter) /way Ashenvale 20.2 29.6 L5 Analynn (flying/aquatic/critter) /way Stonetalon Mountains 59.6 71.6 L7 Zonya the Sadist (beast/critter) /way Desolace 57.2 45.8 L9 Merda Stronghoof (elemental/aquatic/critter) /way Southern Barrens 39.6 79.2 L11 Cassandra Kaboom (mechanical) /way Feralas 59.6 49.6 L13 Traitor Gluk (dragonkin/critter/beast) /way Dustwallow Marsh 53.8 74.8 L14 Grazzle the Great (dragonkin) /way Thousand Needles 31.8 32.8 L15 Kela Grimtotem (critter/beast) /way Felwood 40 56.6 L16 Zoltan (magic/mechanical) /way Moonglade 46 60.6 L17 Elena Flutterfly (magic/flying/dragonkin) /way Winterspring 65.6 64.6 L19 Stone Cold Trixxy (flying/beast/dragonkin) Eastern Kingdoms /way Westfall 60.8 18.6 L3 Old MacDonald (flying/mechanical/critter) /way Redridge Mountains 33.2 52.6 L5 Lindsay (critter) /way Duskwood 20 44 L7 Eric Davidson (beast) /way Northern Stranglethorn 46 40.6 L9 Steven Lisbane (beast/magic) /way The Cape of S 51.2 73.6 L11 Bill Buckler (flying/humnaoid) /way The Hinterlands 62.8 54.6 L13 David Kosse (beast/magic/critter) /way Eastern Plaguelands 67 52.4 L14 Deiza Plaguehorn (beast/undead) /way Searing Gorge 35.6 27.8 L15 Kortas Darkhammer (dragonkin) /way Swamp of Sorrows 76.6 41.6 L16 Everessa (beast/aquatic/flying) /way Burning Steppes 25.6 47.6 L17 Durin Darkhammer (flying/critter/elemental) /way Deadwind Pass 40.2 76.7 L19 Lydia Accoste (undead/elemental) Outlands /way Hellfire Peninsula 64.2 49.2 L20 Nicki Tinytech (mechanical) /way Zangarmash 17.2 50.4 L21 Ras'an (magic/flying/humanoid) /way Nagrand 61, 49.4 L22 Narrok (beast/critter/aquatic) /way Shattrath City 58.8 70.1 L23 Morulu The Elder (aquatic) /way Shadowmoon Valley 30.5 41.8 L24 Bloodknight Antari (magic/elemental/dragonkin) Northrend /way Howling Fjord 28.6 33.8 L25 Beegle Blastfuse (flying/aquatic) /way Dragonblight 59 77 L25 Okrut Dragonwaste (undead/dragonkin) /way Zul'drak 13.2 66.8 L25 Gutretch (beast/critter) /way Crystalsong Forest 50.2 59 L25 Nearly Headless Jacob (undead) /way Icecrown 77.4 19.6 L25 Major Payne (beast/mechanical/elemental) Cataclysm /way Mount Hyjal 61.4 32.8 L25 Brok (magic/beast/critter) /way Deepholm 49.8 57 L25 Bordin Steadyfist (elemental/critter) /way Twilight Highlands 56.6 56.8 L25 Goz Banefury (magic/elemental/beast) /way Uldum 56.6 42 L25 Obalis (beast/flying/critter) Pandaria /way The Jade Forest 48 54 L25 Hyuna of the Shrines (aquatic/beast/flying) /way Valley of the F 46 43.6 L25 Farmer Nishi (elemental/beast) /way Krasarang Wilds 62.2 45.8 L25 Mo'ruk (flying/aquatic/beast) /way Kun-Lai Summit 35.8 73.6 L25 Couraegous Yon (beast/critter/flying) /way Townlong Steppes 36.2 52.2 L25 Seeker Zusshi (elemental/critter/aquatic) /way Dread Wastes 55 37.6 L25 Wastewalker Shu (aquatic/beast/elemental) /way Vale of Eternal B 67.6 40.8 L25 Aki the Chosen (critter/dragonkin/aquatic) Wowhead Maps: Kalimdor + Uldum/Mt Hyjal http://www.wowhead.com/maps?data=-6:448372417559549533506675568714493916512722436710454499480320529213602269560308 Eastern Kingdoms + Twilight Highlands http://www.wowhead.com/maps?data=-3:567322542411582563472652477706503761542790496823440801449856423776444939 Outlands http://www.wowhead.com/maps?data=-2:601796439679347650252477615516 Northrend http://www.wowhead.com/maps?data=-5:484168501666515434589433695745 Pandaria http://www.wowhead.com/maps?data=-1:443794490798477867525831523867579834542914 (Unfortunately it seems like Wowhead doesn't have the Pandaria continent map up yet, so I had to use Azeroth) Hope this helped any other avid pet battlers out there!Maenia20 Jun 3
Jun 2 Pet Charms - Spend them NOW! Pet Charms are changing, SPEND THEM NOW! Battle pet updates added in this thread! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762158027?page=5#post-83 …Neall51 Jun 2
Jun 2 Another $1million gold pet? https://www.wowhead.com/news=284713/francois-the-faberge-egg-pet-for-one-million-gold Francois the Faberge Egg Seems to be some speculation as to the true cost of this pet (if any at all).Brawler19 Jun 2
Jun 2 Deadmines Guide DEADMINES STRATEGY/PET LIST (Weekly) This is based primarily on the Hazelnutty guide found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq6gxCKSDLM She gives a great play by play breakdown that works very well – except for the Oaf Runt. I need to do some looking so I can credit the person who gave the technique I'm using in here because it works great! Last two times I did the dungeon I used only an Anubisath Idol (Crush, Sandstorm and Deflection) and a Zandalari Footslasher (Hunting Party, Leap, Expose Wounds) as my back up pets. They lasted the entire dungeon but I did get a bit worried with Cookie's Leftover and would suggest using a back-up dragonkin for that final battle. Junk Reaper 500 (boss/no backline pets) Fel Flame – Burn/Scorched Earth/Conflagrate Scorched Earth, Conflagrate. Spam Burn Backline: Anubisath, Extra Elemental/High Health Pets Unfortunate Defias Blind Rat or Frostfur Rat - Sneak Attack/Crouch/Call Darkness. Sneak, Call Darkness, Spam Sneak Backline: Anubisath beast, magic or flying – Zandalaris are good Angry Geode Jademist Dancer - Steam Vent/Rain Dance/Acid Rain. Acid Rain, Stream Vent, Rain Dance, spam Steam Vent Backline: beast magic or flying Mining Monkey 1 Draenei Micro-Defender - Metal Fist/Reflective Shield/Ion Cannon Reflective Shield, Metal Fist (2x), Ion Cannon Backline: beast magic or flying Oaf Runt (boss/no backline) Unborn Valkyr with Curse of Doom then Haunt Zandalari Kneelbitter in Black Claw and Hunting Party. It's ok if you get stunned on your Valkyr, just wait until you can Curse. You can use anything you want in the third slot, you won't use it. Battle Rat Zandalari Anklerender - Black Claw/Leap/Hunting Party Black Claw, Hunting Party Backline: Mech and Magic Damage Battle Monkey Alarm-o-Bot - Batter/Interrupting Jolt/Decoy Interrupting Jolt, Decoy, Spam Batter Backline: Beast, Magic Damage Battle Bird Nexus Whelpling – Mana Surge/Arcane Storm Arcane Storm, Mana Surge Backline: Beast, Magic, Flying Cookie's Leftovers (Boss) 1 Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling - Breath/Decoy Decoy, Spam Breath Backline: backup Dragonkin, anything elseCihys8 Jun 2
Jun 2 Hateful Eye Hey, Quick question, but how rare are these? I've seen posts saying people go like months w/o getting one to drop, but last week I got 3 of them within 5 days on my DH. Did they increase the drop rate?Madraun1 Jun 2
Jun 1 Wondrous Wisdomball Ive done every KT emissary since launch & nowadays Im doing it on 13 characters everytime its up & I still havent got the Wondrous Wisdomball. Do I just have terrible luck or am I missing something? Its driving me crazy that Im still trying to get this after so many attempts.Sharpbladez15 Jun 1
Jun 1 Pet Battle Mount Would be fun to see a mount that seats a Pet Battle vendor, using Pet Charms as currency and a Stable Master for on the go healing. Could be bought for X amount of Pet Charms.Alanôn14 Jun 1