Pet Battles

Apr 29 Pet Battles: FAQs, Links, Macros, & Addons Index: FAQs: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292423#2 Basic information on the Pet Battle system -Basic Questions and Getting Started http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292423?page=1#2 -Maintaining Your Collection http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292423?page=1#3 -Pet Rarity and Family http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292423?page=1#4 -Pet Battles http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292423?page=1#5 -Wild Pets http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292423?page=1#7 -Quests, Pet Leveling, and Pet XP http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292423?page=1#9 -Theorycrafting http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292423?page=1#10 -Multiple WoW Accounts http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292423?page=1#11 -Pet Battle Stones http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292423?page=1#12 Links: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292423?page=1#14 Places around the web that are full of helpful information Macros: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292423?page=1#16 Key-bind your way to pet battle awesomeness! Addons: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6714292423?page=1#18 Because sometimes the Blizzard UI just isn't enough ******************************************************************* Thanks to: Blizzard for adding Pet Battles Lithuen (Kilrogg), Nullberri (Lightbringer), Simca (Malfurion), Shalura (Anvilmar), Aieny (Medivh), Lilfrier (Mannoroth), Rescind (Lightning's Blade), Stryph (Anvilmar), Wrelch (Wyrmrest Accord), Twixi (Garrosh), Elderbrand (Anvilmar), Layton (Wyrmrest Accord), Tgwaste (Korialstrasz), Vasala (Baelgun), Warla (Dragonmaw), Chainheal (Kael'thas), Falinari (Medivh), Tlym (Netherstorm), Jaede (Dalaran) for contributing directly or posting some great information that I've compiled here. **************************************************************** Change log: 26Sep2012 – first version (and various edits through-out the day) 28Sep2012 – added some additional information/editing, changed title from Index of Available Pet Battle Information to Pet Battles: FAQs, Links, Macros, & Addons 29Sep2012 – Re-organized to allow space for more FAQs; re-organized FAQs; added general topics to FAQs 16Oct2012 – Added an upcoming Patch Notes section (going to see how this works out) 01Dec2012 – Updated to reflect 5.1 changes; added Bug section to upcoming Patch Notes Section 19Dec2012 – Updated to correct typos and 5.1 hotfixes (RIP alt-f4'ing) 22Dec2012 – Updated with 5.2 PTR notes 16Jan2014 -- Using some of my free game time Blizzard sent me to clean up some outdated sections 17Mar2016 -- Updated to reflect WoD changes 03Aug2016 -- Updated to reflect 7.0 changes and upcoming Legion changesPhaedra188 Apr 29
1d Updated - Pets to Complete Achievements Several years ago I wrote a guide outlining the “minimum” pets needed to get all the achievements. Since then, a lot of achievements have been added, and some pets have changed. You can see the original guide here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/18300093791 First, a few helpful tips: Always do the special pet PVP weekly quest when it is up. This can be done on multiple toons, and provides an instant-level-25 token. You can do [Family Brawler] along the way! Always do the current dailies/WQs. In legion, these WQ were limited in number, but provided massive XP (when leveling pets) and a chance for good rewards. Note: All of the pet trainers in Pandaria can be defeated with only an Emerald Proto-Whelp and Anubisath Idol, which makes the route perfect for leveling pets. There are faster ways to level, but this option has the lowest barrier to entry for new players that I have seen. Always complete your garrison menagerie dailies. These will provide you with a constant stream of tokens to increase the quality/levels on pets you need. Start running old raids to get "raiding with leashes" achievements asap - some notable pets include: corefire and fiendish imps, anubisath idol, chrominius, and boneshard. Some of these can be purchased on the AH for pretty cheap too. In Legion, we had “Boon of the Zookeeper” which is an enchant that would make mobs randomly drop useful items such as pet charms, XP boosts, etc. I am writing this before BFA, but always keep your eye out for stuff like this in every xpac. Make sure you have a Terrible Turnip! He has “Weakening Blow” which cannot kill, so it is great for collecting pets you need in low level zones. No other pet has an ability like this.The List Unlike my previous guide, I will only list what I consider to be essential pets. There are now way too many important pets to list in one place, but the ones below you will 100% need many times in your pet battling life. Pets marked with ** have been nerfed in BFA prepatch. They are ranked based on their pre-nerf value - time will tell if these get knocked down a notch. I included my own opinion on whether the nerf appears hard or soft. A++ Pets: Terrible Turnip (weakening blow cannot kill, so it's perfect for collecting low-level pets) Ikky Unborn Val’kyr** (soft nerf PVE, hard nerf PVP) Iron Starlette Nexus Whelpling Zandalari Anklerender and Kneebiter Anubisath Idol Teroclaw Hatchling** (situational nerf, worst case this guy is an A+ pet still) Emerald Proto-Whelp Mechanical Pandaren DragonlingA+ Pets Bone Serpent** (hard nerf, probably not viable anymore) Crow and/or Gilnean Raven** (hard nerf? I’m not sure) Darkmoon Zeppelin Clockwork Gnome P/P Emperor Crab Chrominius Darkmoon Tonk Nether Faerie Dragon Netherspace Abyssal and/or Minfernal Kun-lai Runt Any Moth Any Frog Eternal Strider Enchanted Broom Corefire Imp Infected Squirrel Gulp Froglet Lil’ Bling Rapana Whelk (or equivalent snail) Xu Fu Pandaren Water Spirit Three S/S BunniesJeack9 1d
6d BFA: Unlocking Vendors/Pets Many BFA vendor pets have prerequisites before they show up on the listed vendor. Some vendors also require extra steps to have them appear. Here's a consolidated list of those vendors and vendor pets. Wowhead links for quests can be found on the same guide on my blog: https://wowpetaddiction.blogspot.com/2018/08/battle-for-azeroth-unlocking-vendors.html VENDORS Nigel Rifthold (A) Note: You do not have to do the quest chain to "save" Nigel before completing the process below. Head to Anyport (western coast of Drustvar) Buy 10 Tirasreli Gourmet Chocolate from Xun Xun Sweetflower Travel to 52,31 in Drustvar (west of Fallhaven, just above the "F" in the name) Climb up a hill and enter a tree house Loot the chest that's inside if you haven't already Click on the chest a second time (consumes the chocolates), Nigel will appear and be a vendor. Shoak (H & A) Horde - Complete quests: "Killing Cannibals", "Just Say No to Cannibalism" and "Shoak's on the Menu" to get this NPC to appear in Gloom Hollow, Nazmir. Alliance - Head to 55,36 and find Kajosh. Complete the quest chain. Shoak will appear in the Horde camp, Gloom Hallow (Alliance can interact with him, but you'll agro the camp). Alternatively, Alliance can purchase the same pets (once unlocked) from Blind Wunja. Jenoh (H) Complete the quest chain that starts with "A Lost Flute" -------------------------------------------- VENDOR PETS Ranishu Runt - sold by Jenoh (H) Complete Jenoh's quest chain, "Charging the Batteries", and "Ranishu Are Resources" Accursed Hexxer - sold by Shoak (H) OR Blind Wunja (A & H) Complete the quest "An Ancient Curse" Swamp Toad - sold by Shoak (H) Complete the quest chain that begins with "To Gloom Hollow" Lil' Tika - sold by Happy Holaua (H) Complete the quest "Lil' Tika" Lil' Ben'fon - sold by Happy Holaua (H) Complete Cala Cruzpot's quest chain Child of Jani - sold by Happy Holaua (H & A) Earn the "Get Hek'd" achievement Mechanical Prairie Dog - sold by Dana Pull (A) Complete the quest chain that starts with "An Explosive Opportunity" Greatwing Macaw - sold by Dana Pull (A) Complete the quest "Rodrigo's Revenge" Smoochums - sold by Nigel Rifthold (A & H) Complete Abby Lewis' quest chain Frenzied Cottontail - sold by Nigel Rifthold (A) Kill the Cottontail Matron rare elite Drustvar Piglet - sold by Nigel Rifthold (A) Complete the quests at Carver's Harbor, Drustvar, ending with "Cured Ham"Quintessence13 6d
Sep 26, 2012 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Pet Battles forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss Pet Battles with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Nethaera0 Sep 26, 2012
2m Meat to Pet Transmute stinks. I have three alchemist and for the third week in a row, i get a stupid common pet. 0-9 great RNG Blizzard. Don't want to get a ban so I won't say what I am thinking, but you can theorize what it might be.Fenril4 2m
28m Unlimited Pet Leveling with Sir Galveston Sir Galveston is a pet master in Dalaran - Broken Isles who periodically appears for a world quest. He's great for leveling an arbitrary number of pets, for the following reasons: Sir Galveston remains after the world quest is done and can be fought repeatedly, leveling as many pets as you wish. The carry pet takes no damage, so pets of any level can be carried. The required pets are fairly inexpensive and easy to obtain, assuming you have revered status with Court of Farondis in Legion. Rewards significant pet XP, even for a level 24 carry pet. Lineup: 1. Court Scribe (P/S) (1/2/2) 2. Carry Pet 3. Scourged Whelpling (P/S) (x/1/2) Note that substitutions aren't really possible, as this strategy relies on specific abilities and combinations of abilities. I recommend using the P/S breed for Scourged Whelpling instead of the H/H breed. Fight Instructions/Strategy: Court Scribe: Curse of Doom [1] Arcane Blast <Coach swaps in before it goes off> Amplify Magic [2] <enemy flies up high before it goes off> Arcane Blast until Coach is dead [3] Sir Murkeston swaps in [4] Arcane Blast <Greatest Foe swaps in before it goes off> Arcane Blast <you die before it goes off> Carry Pet: Swap in carry pet Swap in Scourged Whelpling [5] Scourged Whelpling: Call Darkness [6] Dreadful Breath until all enemies are dead [7] Notes: 1. This will do nearly 1500 damage to Sir Murkeston while he's swapped out. It's essentially a one-shot. 2. Do this for two reasons: (1) Coach will fly high and can't be hit, and (2) this will also boost the Curse of Doom damage when it goes off. 3. Sir Murkeston takes Curse of Doom hit in the background on the same round Coach dies. Leaves him with minimal health or kills him outright for a critical hit. 4. Or Greatest Foe if Sir Murkeston died, but that doesn't change what you do. 5. Note that because you swap the carry pet in after a death, it can swap out immediately while still getting XP but without taking damage This would not be the case if you swapped in/out at a different time. 6. While this reduces accuracy, causing Dreadful Breath to occasionally miss, the damage done and the healing denied make it worth using. 7. This will kill Sir Murkeston while he's swapped out.Cmdrtaco8 28m
33m Any good and safe spots for leveling alts? The otters in SW Vale of Eternal Blossoms are almost constantly camped now. I'd love to know if there's more places available! I'm leveling though 60-80 atm and pet battling + random BGs is the least painful method for me.Deneb5 33m
2h Blizzcon Is on the horizon and sporting a heftier price tag this year. ($10 more than normal) With that being said, is it outrageous to hope for/expect a new pet AND mount as a possible in-game bonus? Because that’s the only way I can personally justify myself spending that much on it.Brawler4 2h
3h Pet world quests....less War Resources Plz. Less quest for War Resources and more about "PETS" and what pets can use such as Polished Pet Charms, Stones or Pet supplies. Everyday we have a Pet World Quest for War Resources or more than two. I believe the other day there was 3-4 that gave those resources.....ENOUGH.Fenril3 3h
3h Zookeeper Shoulder Enchant for BfA, Please The one that was given to us for Legion helped out SO much for saving up the old pet currency. I was able save up for the pet trinkets, upgrade & boost several pets (without having to rely on the pet battle week event), and collect all the other pet stuff I neglected to do in WoD. Not having a shoulder enchant for BfA really sucks, especially when you consider the new pet battle quests don't always reward the new currency AND there are SO many new (and fantastic) pets that require said coins. Keep in mind, the flawless pet stones along with a lot of the other pet costumes and treats and other stuff also require the new currency too. On top of all this, having the zookeeper enchant was also NICE as it was a great way to stockpile pet bandages and treats, and a nice little bonus when out killing mobs questing or doing dailies. It was a nice perk, a nice bonus. Made doing all those things enjoyable knowing every time you looted a pet bag, you had no idea what was inside. Unless I'm missing something obvious (and I might very well be!), is it possible to consider bringing back the Zookeeper enchant for BfA? It'd help out, A LOT.Karrera5 3h
4h Garrison Daily battle not repeatable? Anyone who still does these know when this was changed? Today with the 3 birds up I went to do some battles and noticed I can only do it once...... WTH? I really hope they didn't do this for all the tamers (Squirt!!). They really are desperate to railroad us in to one way and one way only of leveling. Blizzard get the hint, if people are trying to level other ways it means after one playthrough leveling through quests is BORING.Misscentauri1 4h
7h Shiny Pet charms made me quit for a while.. I am taking a break from the game I am a little frustrated I had 227 shiny pet charms was going to turn them in now blizz changed to polished pet charms are you going to remove the garrison's in the draneor expansion? I am sorry I still liked all the old contentMelchisadek31 7h
9h The BFA Tamers... ...are freaking terrible! Someone needs to give them some tips You've got Kusa from [Desert Survivors], who uses Sandstorm -> Stampede and plays himself out of 3 turns, repeatedly. Jammer the direhorn, who times himself out of moves and just stands there while you solo him with a mechanical. Crawg in the Bog and the Chitara much the same. Some of the tamers defeat themselves- the Gnome with the mechanicals that blow up, and the bee guy. Just survive a few turns and its game. The only hard-ish one is [Captured Evil]'s Leana Darkwind, who I did have to set up some sort of team to beat. It feels like some of the battles are actually bugged, others have very poorly thought-out move combinations, and other still make unintelligent moves worthy of wild pets. That last one for example, I was fighting [Strange Looking Dogs] (The three undead wicker hounds) with a critter, the opponent had [Feed]- a beast move, and never used it. Did Blizz run out of development time and leave some of this unfinished? Everyone else finished the achievement? [Battle on Zandalar and Kul Tiras] How did you find it?Creeks0 9h
12h Elemental battle pets I've leveled quite a number of pets to 25 but recently realized that I'm slightly lacking in the elemental pet department. What are some good or must have elemental pets?Saintanist5 12h
15h Battle pet Mobile Possible? Premise: mobile battle pet option that may be integrated/used on mobile devices through the WoW app. Rules: players would have access to.. 1. Their pets they currently have and not have 2. Able to research pets in Azeroth as to how they may capture, where they may capture, strengths and weaknesses. 3. Able to battle other players either live or on mobile. 4. May level ONLy currently owned pets. 5. Some achievements may be earned on mobile that are also available on live. 6. Only going live on WoW would a player be able to capture new pets. Mobile players may not capture NEW pets or complete World Quests. (This should keep a healthy community of battle pet players on live as well in mobile) *this was just a thought. May or may not work. Would like to also play some of WoW while I am away from computer that may have a small impact on live. Mission table is good, but once I send out the 2 missions, that’s it.Zulamon19 15h
15h Faction-exclusive pets trading Am starting up a trading post for sharing opposite-faction pets. If you're horde and want drustvar piglet, mechanical praire dog, greatwing macaw, seabreeze bumblebee, corlain falcon, 7th legion siege tower, I can assist. If you're alliance and want to get a ranishu runt, lil benfon, lil tika, swamp toad, tragg the curious, honorbound war machine - well I currently can do the first 3 only, but its only a matter of time for the rest. There's no loss to anyone, I make no gain in this, but you get access to a pet you'd otherwise have to buy off the auction house. I'm willing to accept any pet that you have to purchase using polished pet charms with a preference for any other pet that was listed above (but doesn't have to be those ones, can be any pet(s) that are sold for polished pet charms). The preference is just so I can keep this offer rolling. Anyone want to make use of my offer? Which pets would you like? Currently have traded away a ranishu runt for a seabreeze bumblebee (cost 250 polished charms each) & also have 144 polished charms in stock, with more charms coming in. Dakyras #1636Dakyras8 15h
18h Island Expedition pets i heard from the most recent hotfix that cosmetic items (like pets!) will have an increased drop rate from expeditions. great. i also heard that it'll be from heroic only? can anyone confirm or deny this?Vanera16 18h
1d LF someone with Uuna! Hi guys, I never got a fully upgraded Uuna however I've done all the steps to see Baa'l in Frostfire Ridge. I'm wondering if anyone would be so kind as to travel to Baa'l with me and summon their Uuna to weaken him so I can win the battle! Thanks a lot, just add my btag Fraghead#1747Velrok5 1d
1d Rematch Broken? My rematch is not loading. is there something going on with it? I didn't see an update on Twitch.Rastlin24 1d
1d Wailing Caverns and Deadmines Hi all, I have a huge huge collection of pets, over 800 but I'm still very nervous of the dungeons. Can anyone here take a look at my pets and help me through the Wailing Caverns? I'm sure I have most of the pets I'd need.... surely. Any help would be appreciated!Alicenne2 1d
1d Addon that shows pets in current zone? Hi guys, I used to have an add on that showed on the right side of my screen - like under the quest tracker- what pets I was missing in my current zone. And it would change automatically when you changed zones. I can't seem to find it again, or even remember what it was called. Anyone know what I am talking about? I know there are add ons to filter your pet journal this way, or pull up a list for each zone manually, but I found it super helpful to have it always visible, taunting me, so I didn't forget to go hunting. Especially now, because I want to go back and do old quest chains, and figured I would multi task and grab pets at the same time.Amelaclya4 1d
1d PvP Pet queue very slow Anyone else finding this? Or is it my playing hours? Might there be some bug separating people from different realms/war modes from queueing into one another?Creeks3 1d
1d pet disappeared from my collection dunno what to do. i caught a green unborn val'kyr and then farmed for a couple of days for a blue, caught one and favorited it (i favorite all my blue wild battle pets so i can level them quickly) and released my green. I MADE SURE OF IT and there was absolutely NO mistake that i released the green quality...... today i looked in my collection and my blue is gone?! im annoyed and confused. has anything like this happened to anyone else?Ashketchüm1 1d
2d Pet battles not starting I'm not sure if this is where such a thing would go, but I did a search on the topic and did not find a whole lot on it on different forums. Wild pet battles will not open. At first I figured it might be a phasing or ground space issue, but I went to Elwynn and found plenty of open space and had the same issues going on. Should I do a hard ui reset (and if so how is it done) or has anyone else been experiencing the same problem? This is agonizing going past so many non-captured pets. Just look at Brenri's face! Thanks, forum.Brenri1 2d
2d Raining on Jaguero Island! It's raining on Jaguero Island right now! Server borean tundra. Time is 221 pm server time on Saturday, September 15. Come get your baby apes while the rain lasts.Vyline1 2d
3d Delete Please delete, I'm an idiot :pCazadori0 3d
3d Champion equipment suggestion I suggest that we have a champion equipment that gives a chance at charms/bandages etc on mission completion, as we have one for profession mats. As we won't get a new shoulder enchant, it seems like the only champion equipment missing is the pet one right now. I would also prefer the chance on loot, like the shoulder enchant, but I don't think those will come back. The suggestion aims at implementing something that is like what we already have in game. ThanksMenisco1 3d
3d Some of these pet battles... They always seem to get 10 crits in a row when the NPC is about to lose...Hanhoi1 3d
3d Lets Bee Friends Achievement Anyone know how to get the growth potion?Cereleroesh27 3d
3d Making Blue Caught World Pets Cageable Its been so many expansions since pokepets when into effect. At least make blue caught pets tradeable. I have so much time invested in this. Some of the blue pets are very sought after and we could reap benefits from having these collections. You could even give the community 2 or 3 months warning so as to limit the damage if there would even be any.Juudje25 3d
3d I need help with this... I see a Lil' War Machine in the AH which is a horde pet, i'm on alliance BTW. It is for 50,000 gold and i don't know what the price usually is. I have already looked on Wow Head and found nothing. Please help.Delrus5 3d
3d Pet collecting community Does anyone know of any communities for collecting pets? Where you might be able to share info like x weather is up for x pet on my server and the like?Dallis2 3d
3d i need more pet space it was kinda suggested (imho) you should have three of each type of pet where possible. so i farmed them..leveled them and upgraded them...now i dont have room even with the pocet thing (1500 pets) i had thought there would be a stable...expansion with the well expansion... now what?Mäd17 3d
3d In-Game Community This week’s alpha release brought with it one of the newest features of BfA: the in-game community chat function. Essentially they act as cross-realm guilds outside of your normal guild, minus the bank and other perks. Blizzards in-game version of Discord in other words. I’m making this thread because I’m curious if anyone would be keen on creating a “main” Pet Battle community group once BfA launches. Quintessence maybe? Zunde? Zazon? (lol) If there’s interest, I would most certainly run a separate group intended specifically for anyone needing help in PVP. It can act as a thinktank to bounce ideas around in or just a place to come and complain about OP pets with likeminded individuals at the very least.Brawler16 3d
3d Beating Baa'l without Uuna doesn't give pet. I just defeated Baa'l hardcore mode without Uunas help, but didn't receive the pet. Appearently you really do need Uuna to get the pet. My team to defeating Baa'l hard mode, Mini Mindslayerx2 and Transmutant, any team of all magical pets with life exchange should work. Magic pets can't take more than 35% health from a single attack, so I just rotated them through constantly using life exchange to get them back up to full health until Baa'l was around 700hp than finished him off with mana surge.Hodor4 3d
3d BfA... so far I think the idea we've all enjoyed with pet battles was to collect them all or as many as we possibly could. I have an awesome collection. No really rare CE pets though. Don't tell me that I don't want to put in time or effort for my collection. I've done plenty. Don't tell me that I don't need every pet. I know that already. This is the first expansion that has me really salty. I've fussed in the past but always jumped through the hoops as best I could. But this time not so much. I really hate the Island Expeditions. The drop rates are so low it's hardly worth it. Warfronts seem to be nothing but racing madly around hoping to kill a rare. I'm old. I'm slow. I find it tedious. Once again the AH has become my most exciting part of collecting pets. As for the ones that can't be traded... to hell with it. They can go on my excluded, can't get list. 400 honor!? Give me a break. The polished pet charms world quests are scarce. Same with the mission table. At least they do show up now and then. I'm doing them on 3 characters. One Horde two Ally. I will eventually get the pets that we have to buy with polished charms but I think it is just stupid to put the reputation pets behind the charms. Makes me dislike Blizzard or at least their thinking behind this. We're pet collectors and don't need to be forced to stay subbed. I'll buy the shop pets and the virtual tickets. I've leveled alts I'll never play again and within reason I'll be fodder for people to kill in pvp. But this expansion has taken all those things we hated and complained about in the past and amplified them. I don't understand it. They always say post suggestions to make it better. Okay how about giving us back actual daily tamers. Or at least one WQ a day that gives polished charms and leave it up for a full day so we aren't afraid of missing it. Make it so all battle pets can traded. There are three suggestions. Maybe some of you can post some more. Maybe someone who cares will read it. We can hope. I'm getting to the point where I don't care as much about being a pet collector. Might just settle for the 1000 Achievement and called it a day. It's early in the expansion so they have time to make some changes. We can hope.Rexann17 3d
3d Island Pet Collecting Ach Just a note that buying the pets does not count for the achievement. :( Ugh.Aayah22 3d
4d Ranishu Runt Supposedly sold by Jenoh, an NPC in Vol'dun https://www.wowhead.com/npc=135400/jenoh#sells I've done all the quests associated with Jenoh, but he is not selling the runt. Comments said that he'd send you a piece of mail after doing the quests, but I've not received any mail from him either. Is it bugged? Was just wondering if the runt is available to anyone else.Fruk14 4d
4d Living Fluid from ToT LFR not obtainable? Not understanding this note I read: "This pet can only drop in the Looking for Raid difficulty of Throne of Thunder. As of Patch 5.4, players can now win this pet by using a bonus roll (Mogu Rune of Fate) after defeating Primordius." So does that mean I can do Throne of Thunder on normal/heroic and use a bonus roll to possibly get it?Udo1 4d
4d Marcus won't give my alt Deadmines quest So I do the Deadmines Weekly on my main usually, but figured I would do it on my level 91 Horde character to get them EXP, but Marcus won't give that character the quest, nor port her into Deadmines. The Mana pet guy in Dalaran will port me to WC or DM, but once there, I cannot get either quest. What gives?Vaylia1 4d
4d Getting Frustrated... This isn't fun any more. I'm only going through the motions because I'm hoping that one day it will be fun again. This is the second day in a row with no Pet Battle Masters offering charms. And I just got a letter in the mail from Dana Pull, which turned out to be nothing more than an invitation to go and find him and spend some charms on his rather lackluster pets. One is a B/B flying pet, and I particularly loathe flying pets with higher speed stats, since the flying pet's innate ability already makes it faster than most other pets. And at least its moveset is different. Just a suggestion -- not that I think the Devs will even consider my ideas, since Ion is determined to turn this game into a disagreeable job rather than a fun, immersive hobby -- but how about the Pet Battle Masters in BfA stop giving bandages as rewards? Replace all bandage rewards with charms. We know where to go to buy our own bandages, and I promise I will not run out any time soon. As far as Legion is concerned, continue to give the bandage rewards there, since the only charms that we can win in Legion will not buy bandages any more. On the other hand, they do have the dungeons and the Zookeeper enchant, which always has a chance to reward bandages.Loncis8 4d
5d Can't find Nigel Rifthold Tree House Did the Tea Party quest chain, rescued the children from the trogs, done everything so far for these two chains but all I am seeing is the group of kids standing around with their leader, where the treehouse is supposed to be, and you can not interact with any of them. Just the leader saying these kids are grounded or something like that. What am I missing? UPDATE: With the help of a some WCP friends found the right location.Vixxenrose5 5d
5d I used to hate pet battles Before I even tried them. The idea just seemed like a straight rip off of pokemon and I guess I resented Blizzard for that. I started farming pets in raids to sell on the ah for gold. Eventually I gave pet battles a try and saw what it had to offer I enjoy it. It is similar to pokemon but it's also fun and can be done in a few minutes. For a casual player this is cool.Oceanfruit3 5d
5d Not Getting Alliance Pet Tamer Quests After I finished the Eastern Kingdoms alliance quest chain, I had to go on a horde character to get the pet battle quest to go to Outland, as Audrey burnhep doesn’t have it. She also doesn’t give the daily quest “What we’ve Been Training For,” but Varzok, the horde trainer, does. After I finished the Outland quest chain, which I started from a horde alt, Burnhep wouldn’t give me the Northrend quest, but Varzok does offer it.Doness0 5d
6d Best use of BfA Pet Charms? Just looking to see what you guys are spending your charms on. I have just under 500 of them and have been reluctant to spend. What pets look to be the most useful or interesting? I've been looking at the Lil' Siege Tower but see no stats on it. Any advice would be appreciated.Moonbane12 6d
6d Help with grinding? So here's the low down: I've looked for leveling guides, but just about all of them require me to have some max level pet(s) to speed-run my other pets. I have no problem with going out and farming for pets and levels, but my problem is I haven't a max level team to my name. My highest are 3 level 21s, them being the sea pony, an uncommon snow cub, and sprite darter hatchling, whom all of which I haven't seen on a guide. It looks like I'll need to train up a "leveling team". What's the best way to level up pets WITHOUT a high-level pet doing all the heavy work? What are some common pets for said teams? Am I just stuck hopping from one zone to the next to level these guys up? Also yes, I checked out the stickied posts too. They didn't seem to have what I was looking for either, but I'll browse through them again for just in case. If you don't have an answer, well, how about what's your favorite pet? I'll always love my Sprite Darter Hatchling, whom I got before the quest was removed in cataclysm!Darkera6 6d
6d WTT for Ranishu runt I don't play horde but I do want to get this battlepet. I have 250 polished pet charms. I am willing to purchase a pet (or combination of pets) of your choosing equaling the 250 polished pet charms that the Ranishu runt costs.Ajora6 6d
6d Why are rep pets double gated behind charms? Seriously, why, after many xpacks of having just the rep as the barrier do we now have charms which drop at abysmal rates, as the currency for REP pets?! Earning the rep is enough of a timegate as it is. Why do they need "double gating?" I don't know whats going on in blizzards pet world but since legion (1 million gold calf, bling that never dropped once from a 6000 ALL XPACK, the prestige pets etc) there has been a steady decline to pets and collecting. This expac we are lucky to get maybe 5 or so wild pets per area and all the others have been dumped behind RNG (island expeditions which no one seems to know much about) or this double gating. Not one rare in the entire expansion even drops a pet..... Blizzard please, throw us a bone here. And not a double gated, grind till you die in PVP or RNG bone, I am pretty damn sick of them.... I put up with the prestige crap last expac hoping they would learn from their mistake to find its gotten about 100 times worse this expansion. Double gating is literally the same as the paragon caches last expact and for the most part, most people HATED that to the point blizzard didn't do it again.... with mounts. But have followed a similar trend now with rep and charms. Sigh.Missunknown29 6d
6d PSA: "Secret" Mythic Tol Dagor Boss Since it's still not too well known, and I only found out about it from Zunde Saturday, figured I'd post here. There's a secret boss in Mythic Tol Dagor that drops a pet, Filthy Slime: https://www.warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/magic/oozes-and-slimes/filthy-slime/ It's located in a secret tunnel inside one of the locked jail cells in one of the bottom floors of the jail, shortly after the first boss. So you need either a rogue, a blacksmith, or a scribe to unlock the door. Use the bucket at the end of the tunnel to spawn the boss. We formed a group with the warcraftpets alliance community (feel free to join us, check the warcraftpets communities forum for a link, there's also a horde one :)) earlier today and the pet dropped for 2 of us, so it seems to have a pretty good drop rate. It can be caged, so if you don't want to deal with mythics, you can always just buy it off the auction house as well. It's still unknown whether you can reset the mythic and just farm the boss multiple times a week or if the boss has a weekly loot lock though.Maizou7 6d
6d Can Horde purchase Smoochums? I did the little girl/tea party thing quest line, bought the ten chocolates and clicked twice on the chest in the tree house but no vendor showed up. Am I missing something? I've googled it and read wow head but can't find anything specific to horde. Thanks in advance for any help!Moofits7 6d