Pet Battles

Aug 18, 2014 Account Daily for BoP level 25 grant. I'd like to see an Account Daily that provides you with a BoP item to instantly level a pet to 25 after you have 200 unique level 25 pets. I find grinding the dailies boring to level pets and would rather spend less time on it and more time on other things. I figure once you have grinded(or even bought) 200 unique pets to(at) level 25, you really have put in a lot of effort and getting another 400 pets to 25 is boo. So my theory behind it is if you have put in the effort to get that far, getting provided a level 25 boost item from a account daily would still take you more than a year to get all the other pets to 25 using the daily. Achieve: Have a pity stone and grind some more.Goldash0 Aug 18, 2014
Aug 18, 2014 Completely new to pet battles Hey guys, so I am completely new to pet battles, and I need a little bit of help with pet battles. First of all, I am a gold maker, so I have a ton of gold I am willing to spend. What would be some good pets to buy off of the Auction House for a good team to get to level 25 from scratch? Are there any guides on how to get my pets from 1-25 from scratch, because I know I can't just buy a level 25 pet, as I will not be able to uncage it. How long on average will it take for me to get a pet from 1-25? Is there anything else I need to know before starting to level my pets? Thank you for all of the help provided.Awesomedead7 Aug 18, 2014
Aug 18, 2014 PvP pet battle vs 1 pet?? I was just in a pet battle via queuing that was vs an opponent that only had 1 pet rather than 3. How is that possible?Atenstein4 Aug 18, 2014
Aug 18, 2014 done. A friend wanted one and missed out on the BMAH so I sold them mine at a discount, figuring I can buy one back later and make them happy at the same time. What are they going for at the moment? Glancing at other topics in the forum, I'm to understand there's concerns of duping and that's dropped the prices? But with Undermine gone I'm not really sure what a fair price is to offer, so I'm feeling a bit lost. Also, my gold is on Wyrmrest Accord-US, Alliance side, so you'd either have to also be there, or at least willing to take gold there even if you're from off-server. Hopefully that won't be a drawback. Thanks in advance! ETA: Looks like I should be offering in the 30-40k range? I have 30k on WRA I can put up wholesale, and I also have a DM Eye I can put up to cover any difference, I think. If that's still not enough (I hope it is!) for your troubles, we can work something else out, maybe? ETA2: rocket chicken acquired. Thanks again, Faelar. :) I love doing business with you.Astarin4 Aug 18, 2014
Aug 17, 2014 WTT for Emerald whelpling, see inside The past week, I've killed over 2500 of those rotten whelps, to no avail. I give up, screw trying to farm for it. Maybe I can interest you in other things. I don't care the rarity or level of it, I just want one If you aren't on doomhammer, gold wouldn't be much use to you. So I've got some things to trade. Every pet mentioned below is rare: Gilnean raven B/B level 1 or 25 Pandaren spirits? Heck, take one of each, all level 1's Emerald proto-whelp P/P level 25 Nexus whelpling, P/B or P/P level 25 Anubisath idol H/H level 1 Azure whelpling P/P level 1 Dark whelpling P/S level 1 Proto-Drake Whelp H/P level 1 With the exception of the ravens, pick any 2 (can only be one raven + another, not both ravens) and I'll make a toon on your server to make the trade. Act within the next 24 hours (and if you don't mind coming to my server), I'll toss in a flawless battle-stone along with the 2 pets of your choice. Battlenet is currently down...and I can't quite remember my battlenet name...But I think it's just Mitzelpik. Either way, you can find me on doomhammerMitzelpik3 Aug 17, 2014
Aug 17, 2014 Need help creating a good PvP pet battle team Hi first forum post So I need some help creating a PVP pet battle team, as you can see from my laughable amount of wins i'm not very experienced so iv'e decided to come to the community for tips. The pets I currently have at lvl 25 are White Kitten Garden Frog Emerald Turtle Jungle Grub Leopard Tree Frog Qiraji guradling Savory Beetle Twilight Beetle Clockwork Robot Shrine Fly and a Spiny Terrapin I do a lot of Pve battles so i'm sure to lvl a bunch more in the coming weeks and any suggestions on what pets to lvl will be helpful. So to recap is there any good teams I can do with these guys or do i need more pets. Thanks ;)Powpowpow13 Aug 17, 2014
Aug 17, 2014 WTT I have a list of a few pets that I need, and I will be willing to trade pets of equal value for them. Leave a post here with your btag and offer, and I will add you if you have a good offer. Pets wanted: Magical Crawdad Darkmoon Zeppelin Gilnean Raven S/S Son of Animus Emerald Whelpling Spineclaw Crab What I have: I barely have any pets, but I am willing to try to obtain the pet you want, either through the AH or farming, or whatever is required to obtain the pet.Awesomedead3 Aug 17, 2014
Aug 17, 2014 WTS ethereal soul-trader I finally managed to aquire one of these guys and now I want to sell it on Greymane-Alliance US add me as a friend and whisper me in gameCycron0 Aug 17, 2014
Aug 17, 2014 Who would pay for Pet leveling Thinking of starting to sell 1-25 leveling on the servers Aman'thul, Saurfang,Jubei'thos and frostmourne just want to see what people think it's worth and how many people would be interested. Could also just level to 24 so people can get the achievement for leveling pets to 25.Greeblock4 Aug 17, 2014
Aug 17, 2014 Is there a pet battle resource for... Finding what buffs work together? For example, finding what spells all create weather change moonlight. Then all the spells that are buffed by moonlight. Or cause bleeds/buffed by bleeds. Etc.Halldór4 Aug 17, 2014
Aug 17, 2014 I'm basically addicted to pet battles now. Not long ago, I started a thread about winning my first pet battle - I was so excited. One of the replies was "Welcome to your new addiction." I thought she was kidding.Carmageddon8 Aug 17, 2014
Aug 16, 2014 Can't start my battle pet trainer quests? Pretty much subject as I abandoned the first trainer quest quite awhile back and I never did it. How do I get started doing these now? I have a ticket in to a GM but it's gonna be at least a couple days, so I figured I'd see if I can get an answer here.Tharkasalija3 Aug 16, 2014
Aug 16, 2014 WTT for Tuskarr Kite I have the following pets for trading: Gilnean Raven 25 S/S Rocket Chicken 25 Spectral Tiger Cub 25 Spineclaw Crab 25 P/P or H/H I want a Tuskarr Kite. I can even offer some gold in Darkspear. Add me to btag.Elxadal3 Aug 16, 2014
Aug 16, 2014 WTT pets for moon moon after numerous attempts at getting moon moon, who is the last pet i need from darkmoon faire, i've had enough, so i'm looking to make a trade for some of my pets for him, open to any offersEvangelinè2 Aug 16, 2014
Aug 16, 2014 Pierre (Help me build a PvP team) So, I have Pierre which is now one of my favorite pets. The animations and sounds are so cool. Plus I love to cook and do so professionally. I'd really like to work him into a PvP team but not really sure what to match him up with. Bonus points for a themed team!Halldór8 Aug 16, 2014
Aug 16, 2014 Pre-WoD Blackrock spire So with the Livestream pointing out that we will be getting a level 90 version of the Updated Blackrock spire as part of the event it makes me wonder Will the Lanticore have a chance to spawn in this 90 version?Zunde1 Aug 16, 2014
Aug 16, 2014 Death Adder Hatchling Counter? Since everyone, their cousin, their aunt, their mother, father, best friend, best friend's cousin twice removed, etc has one? Any pets out there with a higher speed as well as a block/decoy?Bombadil59 Aug 16, 2014
Aug 16, 2014 [10th anniversary] Hatespark the Tiny It'll be rewarded from killing Rag in MC: http://wod.wowhead.com/npc=87669#petabilities Great looking moves, especially if it ends up being slow and can spam Blast of Hatred (which so far has been on moderately fast pets). I noticed Deep Burn is on Firewing too, but having it with Flamethrower is much safer here than with Scorched Earth. Deep Burn is definitely interesting. http://wod.wowhead.com/npc=87704#petabilities Here's a link to FirewingDigerati11 Aug 16, 2014
Aug 16, 2014 Righteous Inspiration Valk Haunt Intended as a buff or a unintended buff? Seeing a Valk technically have 5 rounds with an RI dot along with Anzu's blessing for 320 ish dot dmg for 5 rounds seems a bit much.Zorviina27 Aug 16, 2014
Aug 16, 2014 Ethereal Soul-trader I want to trade 3 pets that are in my favourites for an Ethereal Soul-trader!!! Have a loot and add my btag if interested, DomiBerton#1602 In the Note say the 3 petsTwofresh1 Aug 16, 2014
Aug 16, 2014 wts hippogryph hatchling tcg pet My real id is watersage#1592 toss me a message if you are interested in it. Trying to get g for a garrosh norm kill XD. On galakrond if server info is neededMcstabbum3 Aug 16, 2014
Aug 15, 2014 Quick Question Which is better? Pierre or Rascal bot? One or the other, dont give me, "Use both", Ive tried to use both and it didnt turn out that well.Kètchup4 Aug 15, 2014
Aug 15, 2014 WTS Viscous Horror! Selling my Viscous Horror for 30k add comments below.Impertinent0 Aug 15, 2014
Aug 15, 2014 How do you sell pets? No in the instruction "how-to" terms because I got that, but I mean, how do you actually get them to sell? I can never sell mine. I get that I don't have any of the TGC ones, but why don't the regular ones (i.e. Fiendish Imp, Sinister Squashling, etc.) sell?Parisoftroy5 Aug 15, 2014
Aug 15, 2014 Name is reserved Why do I keep seeing this error when I try to name my pet something good?Shiá15 Aug 15, 2014
Aug 15, 2014 Who's PvPing today? Me! Running Creepy Crate, Kovok, and a Macabre Marionette. Let me know if we meet and how you thought our match went!Seventizz0 Aug 15, 2014
Aug 15, 2014 Nerf Death Adder Hatchling this snake does 300 damage +256 + a 5 round Dot that does like 30-50 damage every round and the snake can also "blind" you for 2 rounds and u cant attack it cus its a debuff that has -100% hit chance so it is almost impossible to kill this pet unless u have a evasive rabbit that can take close to 600 damage a round.Prieston29 Aug 15, 2014
Aug 15, 2014 Had an idea And while I'm stuck here away from my computer I thought I'd see if it sounded fun to anyone else. Mr wiggles P/P yellow moth S/S Bonkers I haven't tested it out yet, but the idea is pretty simple to grasp. Luck/crit/haymaker sounds like a heck of a nuke, and so does luck+moth balls coming off 341 attack to try to take care of those silly beasts that would resist it. Think I'd be able to get my weekly wins with that?Satanya1 Aug 15, 2014
Aug 15, 2014 WTT my Ruby Droplet (Done) im looking for a Spineclaw Crab that would be just fantasic ive bin eyeing the crab for some time but i never see the Crab on our AH im not sure what it means but the Droplet lists as 45% Health 20% Damage 20% speed Bradley#1327Elvenlied4 Aug 15, 2014
Aug 15, 2014 Almost 25. What's next? I have a team of level 24 pets, about to hit 25. There seems to be a lot to do with pet battles. I can't do everything at once. So, I thought I'd ask here for suggestions on what to do first when I get them to 25. I have a Terrible Turnip, a Panda Cub, and a Mini Thor. It seems to be a good combo for fighting wild pets. It did OK in PvP battles until I got to 23. At that point, I kept getting matched up against level 25 teams and crushed. I have a level 70 druid that I am levelling/skilling up to do mining/herbalism for WoD. I've been doing pet battles with him for the experience. He's currently starting out in Northrend. I've beaten the Outland trainers and have the quest for the Northrend trainers. I have around 200,000G. I am OK with spending some coin, but don't want to blow all that. I do understand that some MoP rare drop pets are likely to become much rarer after WoD comes out. Or..maybe Blizzard will boost their drop rates.... So, any suggestions?Kathucka9 Aug 15, 2014
Aug 15, 2014 Celestial Tournament team So, I want to attempt this but I'm not sure which pets to use / level =/ If anyone could kindly let me know which of my pets would be best for a team for this I would appreciate it and give you cookies and milk =) I don't mind leveling any of them, it's fairly quick.Linthirri3 Aug 15, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Which one is better? Hola,<br/>My friend recently made me the engineering pets, Rascal Bot & Pierre, and I dont know which one to use for PvP pet battles. My team consists of:<br/>Stunted direhorn<br/>Greg Grell<br/>I want to use one of the engineering pets, and Ive tried them both and they're both really good, but I can't decide which one to pick for my Go-To pet.Kètchup7 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Teams you're ashamed of? I kept running into an all crow team, so I put together one with Crow, Gilnean Raven, and Dread Hatchling. I feel ashamed to play it. But at least the matches are quick. I'm also a little embarrassed whenever I use Unborn Valkyre. Seems so predictable. And then there's Anub Idol, Quiraki Hatchling, Living Sandling.Carmageddon49 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Would Any NPC Teams Be Good? Let's take Major Payne as an example. He's got Grizzle, Beakmaster X-225, and Bloom in his lineup. Grizzle: Bash, Hibernate, Rampage Beakmaster X-225: Batter, Shock & Awe, Windup Bloom: Lash, Soothing Mists, Entangling Roots Hmm, some NPC pets probably have access to move tiers we as players don't, but how could I simulate this team? Maybe Darkshore Cub, Mechanopeep, and Ammen Vale Lashling. That would be close, but the bear and mechanical pets would not have the same exact moves. Can you think of any NPC based teams we could model our teams after as players and be successful?Elunatic0 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 WTT Blackfuse Bombling for Kovok Pet Add me if you're interested. quikdeth#1578Quïk0 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Pet stuffs for sale on Mal'ganis 1 Darkmoon Eye lvl 25 - best offer 1 S/S breed Gilnean Raven lvl 25 (no longer obtainable) - 20k minimum BOA upgrade stones How this works: First put the pet you wish to upgrade to rare quality in a cage. Then trade me the pet. I then upgrade the pet and trade it back to you with the gold. 2 undead 1 mechanical 4 aquatic 2 beast 3 magic 4 flying 5 elemental 3 dragonkin 3 critter 2 humanoid 600g per stone/pet upgrade discount on elemental stones: 400gDolson1 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Darkmoon Zeppelin Anyone have a spare? D: I'm trying to tackle the celestial tournament for the first time, and according to most of the guides it's one of the 'necessary' pets. I'll even give it back after I'm done with it lol! I just want that Xu-Fu xD My Btag is Battou#1353 Looking to the kind people of the forums to help a brother out :)Satanya9 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Join my Pet Battle Guild! :D Hey, anybody on Arthas (horde) who loves collecting battle pets want to join a pet guild?? We are already lvl 12 and growing and the guild is called <Pet Battle Trainer> So, if you are into collecting battle pets and like to talk to people that collect them send me a tell in game to join. Also, I one day would like to do Bgs/arenas and stuff I also like PVP a little but I mainly just have fun trying to get pets :]Offgrid3 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Celestial Tournament Help Hello. I'm trying to help a friend out with his Celestial Tournament, but I'm unable to log in to see what this week's battles are. Can anyone on Norgannon/Kargath tell me which 3 battles are up this week?Sneakiepanda1 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Per Battle Dailies Hello, i was just wondering what you have to do to unlock the battle pet Dailies? Is it an Achievement, or a quest like, or do you need to defeat every tamer...? Im Just not sure how it works, and i cant find anything that explains how to get the dailiesLêrôy3 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 trading spineclaw crab p/p hey looking to trade a spineclaw crab i'm asking for a couple of pets i currently dont have. ruby droplet around 8k son of animus around 10k trade for these 2 azure whelpling around 5k crimson whelpling around 5k trade for these 4 dark whelpling around 3k emerald whelpling around 5k yes i'm averaging my spineclaw crab at around 15k-20k i feel what i'm looking for are easier to find pets then the one i am tradingKryptikk9 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Pet battles question from a new person to it. Hey All Ok so I am enjoying the pet battling, But here is the question. I am leveling one alliance and one horde toon. I started pet batles first with the horde toon and now I have a quest to go fight the trainer in crossroads. Because it is an account quest it will not let me bet battle trainers on the alliance side with my alliance toon. Is there a way to do this or will I not be able to get the achievements for battle pet trainers on alliance side.Jòkér1 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 14, 2014 Battle stones How do we use these? It says "wrong pet type" when I use it on an Arcane Eye.Velikiy5 Aug 14, 2014
Aug 13, 2014 (Achievement) Time To Open A Pet Store Does the achievement That's A Lot Of Pet Food not count towards Time To Open A Pet Store? I just managed to get my 400th pet, and was hoping the 100 achievement points would count towards the required achievement points needed for Time To Open A Pet Store, but it doesn't seem to be the case. I've been only 30 pet achievement points off from the Time To Open A Pet Store achievement, so completing That's A Lot Of Pet Food would've been enough, had it counted.Anastriana2 Aug 13, 2014
Aug 13, 2014 Ragequit commencing..... That's it I'm more angry than i should be at a game. I've beaten the celestial tourny once already and I've followed some of the guides and I've improvised through others. I'm Livid that even after rolling through the entire tourny, ONE boss can destroy every lvl 25 pet i have and keep me from completion. It's just absolutely absurd. They REALLY need to do something to make Xu-Fu more manageable i mean this is just retarded. other bosses are reasonably flexible and you can vary/changeup the pet list and not follow a Strict line up to a T. but ONE boss being able to destroy about 21 lvl 25 pets its friggin absurd.Ghorro9 Aug 13, 2014
Aug 13, 2014 Can't Finish Pandaren Spirit Tamer Quest My quest log correctly shows I have defeated the Burning and the Thundering Spirits. When I visit the Whispering and Flowing Spirits, the little chat cloud is over their head. But when I interact with them they do not offer to battle. They only say "I am studying the life of this area for...research purposes." I'm afraid to abandon the quest cause that might make things worse. I searched these forums and the quest forums but couldn't find a solution. Anyone experience this issue and know a solution? Help would be appreciated!Tygerlilly5 Aug 13, 2014
Aug 13, 2014 A Classic Moment in PvP Battling Occurs.... .....when your P/P Emperor Crab solos an S/S Death Adder Hatchling, Unborn Val'kyr, and Murkalot. Your Sen'jin Fetish and Fiendish Imp never take a turn. Pure beauty, it just happened, and I'm still smiling. Anybody have some other classic fun moments?Calerian4 Aug 13, 2014
Aug 13, 2014 I would like to apologize for the last 5 fights I just did with Anubisath Idol -- Going For No Magical Crawdad -- Time To Heal Blossoming Ancient -- Please Forfeit With a mix of stalling to the last second each choice :( I want to let anyone who just faced that know that you'll hopefully never see that team again... at least from me. I felt worse than when I play Valk/Stitched Pup/DAH. Still, got the achieve :D PS: That team is freaking immortal if you play your cards right, even crow/dread hatchling/bombling failed to kill anything. Sheesh.Satanya15 Aug 13, 2014
Aug 13, 2014 Anyone else lost there teams? I just logged in and started my dailys only to find that my teams are all still named, but no pets are in them. Anyone else have this?Darmand8 Aug 13, 2014
Aug 13, 2014 100% world in wod I was curious to see how some of the non 100% moves would look in the new 100% world, so I started comparing them. Moves that did not get 100% - Demolish, Spirit Claws, Nocturnal Strike, Gift Package, and Blood in the Water Every move but Demolish and Gift Package are conditional powerful always hit moves. It made sense not to change those and I'm very happy Spirit Claws stayed at 80%. Demolish would have had to be redesigned with a high variance in damage with a long cd to be 100%. Gift Package does something positive when it misses so it made sense to keep it the same. Moves that look like they got buffed - Pump, Nether Gate, Conflag, Rupture, and Greench Gift. All of these moves gained 5-10% chance to hit and kept there old static damage. I think their damage should have been scaled down to account for the buff to their accuracy. Moves I am not sure about - Steam Vent, Mana Surge, Lift-off, and Dive. I think Steam Vent got a nerf. Generally it's going to be paired with a Rain Dance and get 2 rounds of burst. WIth no crits it will get around 830 damage in 2 rounds. Critting on the static high number is also going to be more than critting a lower rolled number. I wish it was staying at 80% with static damage. Lift off and Dive are the same move, avoidance plus an attack. I think it getting 100% is a buff. Currently if the move misses and you aren't avoiding a high power cd attack or a delayed attack, it's terrible. Avoiding a normal move, missing, and then getting hit by a normal move is not a trade you would choose to do. At the low end it will at least be doing 66% of the old static damage. I'm much happier with slightly less damage with the guarantee of a hit. I think Mana Surge got a buff. The Arcane Wind bonus stays static. My Nexus Whelpling with Arcane Winds up will be doing 541-721 damage with an average of 631. That is a good bit of damage. I generally don't run much avoidance so I already don't like Mana Surge. A team with two Mana Surge users and whatever 3rd pet will be a pretty strong team I think. I didn't look at every move in the journal. Are there any that I missed that look like they will be better or worse?Snow30 Aug 13, 2014