Pet Battles

Jul 28, 2014 WTS All TCG Pets & Viscous Horror! I always have a bevy of TCG Loot, rare no-longer attainable recipes, and other nonsense. I don't transfer servers but I'm always buying and selling on Sargeras! I'm selling a viscous horror (otherwise known as a Dark Quivering Blob).My main server is Sargeras but i'll sell it anywhere if the price is right especially if you have anything off my WTB list below! Reply with offers or give me a shout immediately via any of the methods listed. When adding me please mention what it is that you're buying or selling Battletag: Luck#1147 Skype: Barthalamule1 In-Game: Fishyjoe or Undercut WTS Mounts Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger Reins of the Spectral Tiger X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME Ghastly Charger's Skull Corrupted Hippogryph White Riding Camel Amani Dragonhawk Blazing Hippogryph Magic Rooster Egg Wooly White Rhino Swift Shorestrider Vial of the Sands Mottled Drake Feldrake Pets Unborn Val'kyr (My Low Pop buddy tracks down & sells these upon request) Dragon Kite Tuskarr Kite Crawling Claw Darkmoon Rabbit Hippogryph Hatchling Dark Quivering Blob (Viscous Horror) Soul-Trader Beacon Spectral Tiger Cub Rocket Chicken Banana Charm Other Fishing Chair Muradin's Favor Tabard of Flame Tabard of the Lightbringer WTB Always Buying ALL TCG Mounts, Pets, and old Blizzcon nonsense. So if your trading any TCG give me a shout especially if you have the following... Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger Reins of the Spectral Tiger X-51 Nether-Rocket Ghastly Charger's Skull Corrupted Hippogryph White Riding Camel Magic Rooster Egg Amani Dragonhawk Blazing Hippogryph Wooly White Rhino Swift Shorestrider Big Battle Bear Savage Raptor Mottled Drake Feldrake Pets Purple Puffer Eye of the Legion Mini Thor Other Tabard of the Arcane Epic Purple Shirt Carved Ogre Idol Magical Ogre Idol Demon Hunter's Aspect The Flag of Ownership Spurious Sarcophagus Grim Campfire D.I.S.C.O. Looking to buy a glad carry to 2400+ Feedback ... ... ...Fishyjoe35 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 Minfernal O_o I read that this pet was really hard to find. Had a look a few times at spawn points over the past 24 hours and found nothing but rats... Watched a vid on YouTube with some tips, tab back into game and it was sitting right in front of me ;o Did I get lucky? Or aren't they as hard to find as people say? Anyways my question is that I have a P/B common. Is it worth stoning and leveling, or should I wait for a different breed.. either H/H or P/P? I have a few magic stones in bank. Also - What's the average spawn time on these?Yoshikira2 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 28, 2014 WTS Spectral Tiger Cub Hey there, Im looking to sell a level 25 spectral tiger cub pet I am not interested in trading the pet so please no inquiries about trading. Thanks :)Trolljaboy0 Jul 28, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 Wastewalker Shu 2v3? Ok. Full disclosure, I've been able to 2v3 this dude for about a year ( give or take) with Anubiseth Idol and Darkmoon Tonk. But I'm looking to refine my attack on a few tamers to remove some unnecessary rng and time from the encounters. What's your plan of attack on this guy?Darmand30 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 WTS Ethereal Soul-trader After all this time spent with my Soul-trader I'm thinking of getting rid of him but I have no idea what he is worth or what people are paying for him. I figure he would be worth a good amount considering his origin but I could be wrong. If someone could help me out or possibly make an offer it would be appreciated.Conclamatus3 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 Rarest Pets? What are the 5 rarest pets in game?Yoshikira2 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 Unborn Val'kyr I just want to share a really sad incident which just happened. I was camping for the unborn val'kyr in grizzly hills on my 73 pally when it finally appeared! Excited, I proceeded to fly down to tame it and just when I was about to, a wolf came and attacked me, so I did the usual and tried to kill it so I could continue with the pet battle. The val'kyr was right beside me when I ACCIDENTALLY pressed on my divine storm key. Yep, you guessed it. Both the wolf and val'kyr dropped dead. :( I feel really sad and dumb at the same time now. Curse my butter fingers.Yilumi7 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 I think Haunt is bad for the game I think Haunt is a bad ability for several reasons. It's too strong, It's too hard to understand and it creates a bunch of peculiar interactions with other abilities. The combination with the Undead racial is ridiculous. It doesn't make sense that the pet should continue to be able to "haunt" a pet after it has died. And it shouldn't be able to make a primary attack while haunting. The interaction with "consume corpse" is just silly OP. The Valk is invulnerable for 4 turns while it haunts (takes no damage from dots, etc). I really think the devs should take another look at this ability. It's created a pretty ugly meta where most teams are either Valk or anti-Valk. It's not as fun as it used to be. I know people will say that it's not as OP as pets in the past. But I think if you know how to use the Valk, it actually is as bad as those pets. Which in some ways is even worse for the meta.Stygimoloch90 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 Hit Rates I understand why hit rating is so very low. While it is a lot of fun for players to contest their system of pets versus others', you don't want the outcome of a match to be easy to know within the first few seconds of play. I don't think they need to be SO low, especially versus elites and legendaries. You've gone beyond creating suspense, and have induced frustration in many of your players. People are used to a near 100% chance of things happening in their real lives. When they press the lever on the toilet, it flushes; when they turn the key in their car or house door, they start and unlock, respectively. Make a habit of frustrating people, and they might as well spend their time elsewhere. In PvE you let us attain a 100% chance of doing what we want (and averting frustration). Let the success rate of basic pet abilities also be closer to 100%.Scrubbington2 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 Blossoming Ancient Any ideas on how to kill the Blossoming Ancient? I'm fairly new to pvp pet battles and encountered this pet recently. I had it down to 112 health and the user switched it out - next thing I knew it was back to full health while sitting in the back line. If it can keep healing that much does anyone have a good counter for it? Thanks so much!Beergogglez4 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 WTS Dragon Kite Offer here.Mike0 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 Making Li'l Garrosh A pet Hello Blizzard I think you should make Li'l Garrosh as a pet I think it would be a cool popular pet but you should also do something different with him not only make him a rare pet but a legendary meaning it has no weakness towards any other pets and as one of the ability's that I thought of as a passive when he got to 20% or lower he would bring out the Sha and hit harder or improve his other moves you could also add his whirlwind and the move where he through his weapon and it could do and amount of damage for 3 rounds or somthingDrare9 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 "Ground is too uneven to pet battle" "Pet battle area is obstructed" why is the spawn zone of some of the undercity rats, which aren't that many to begin with, right on top of the auctioneers in an area that is so small that a pet battle cannot occur? The Pet Battles feature wasn't implemented last week, so there is no excuse for not fixing this issue by now.Douka2 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 Arctic Fox Kit - Snowing on my Server Was just flying around and noticed it's snowing on my server (K3, The Storm Peaks area). Gonna wait around here for another 15-20mins. In case anyone want to try their luck, add me up and I can invite you (Arvad#1507).Palarvada1 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 Looking for some pets for a friend Grreetings, its been a looong time since i went looking for pets, from hunting or other collectors, but this isn't for me this is for a friend who collects too. Anyways im looking for a firefly, a gundrak hatchling, and a tiny blue carp. This is what i have to offer Tiny White Carp Hyacinth Macaw Razzashi hatchling x2 Tiny Green Carp x2 Spawn of G'nathus x2 Gooey Shaling Jademist Dancer Rotten Little Helper Please contact me at Lloyd#1841 if anything peaks your interest.Flaya0 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 Is Apocalypse bugged? Does it ever hit? For a 100% hit ability, it sure misses a lot. Like, almost always. I swear I think I've seen it hit twice in 2 years. It should be like a 200% hit ability. If it doesn't always hit then what's the point?Stygimoloch3 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 the naked man any advice how to beat this guy? he usually has an unborn val'kyr lil rag and a dread hatchling or sub out the bird or elemental and insert a rabbit. he always seems to have his shirt and pants off in the battles.Ronwood3 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 How To Sell Pets In AH That U Lvled Up? I bean trying to Figure out how exactly to sell certain pets i have leveled up in the AH but i cant seem to find out how to link them is there a quest restriction on till when you are able to sell pets or is it possibly a add-on that's just possibly not letting me list it the way it should be , anyone have any ideas please? ... Acemanzrezed4 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 Good Realm to Buy/Sell Pets on the AH? My realm doesn't have pets like Kovok or the Blackfuse Bombling appear on the AH. I was thinking I may make an alt to wheel and deal pets (since they are account bound) on a different server. Would any high population server suffice? Or is there a specific server with a very active AH for pets? Thanks for the input!Brahk9 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 I am upset. I cannot name my phoenix hatchling F a w k e s due to the mature language filter. This is the phoenix from Harry Potter. Whoever is in charge of filters, please make this word an exception. Thanks! Test: !@#$esDeusbellum8 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 Some choices, please. For the Store-bought Battle pets - could you please allow us to actually pick the HP/SP/STR build we want for them? It sucks being forced into a generic build of your choosing. I don't just get those pets purely for looks.Ilt9 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 Anubisath Idol question On every guide and every review I have seen people write that use him they all say Sandstorm. I've never understood this because it shares a slot with Stoneskin. Can someone explain to me why exactly you would want to use a global weather effect that drops your hit chance (which btw both of his 2 attacks have 80%/50% already, thus effectively dropping his dps AND his ability to heal himself) as well as giving your opponents pets an effective damage shield as well? I have been using this guy since lvl 1 and he is my go to pet for pvp/power lvling and anything else really. I have always used crush/stoneskin/deflection and had success so I'm curious why Sandstorm seems to be the norm for other users?Ghorro5 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 2s, 3s, 5s.. oh my Any chance we will be seeing an option to PVP pet battle with teams with more or less than just 3?Startigress7 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 LF DMR any breed (This time with more pets) Again, looking for a Darkmoon Rabbit of any breed. I'm willing to give the following for it. Gilnean Raven (S/S) Blackfuse Bombling (H/H) Living Fluid Black Tabby Cat (Upgraded) If the breed is good I can even throw a Darkmoon Eye and/or a H/P Shore Crawler. My Btag is Makco#1585Makco0 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 Botters For quite a while now there's been what appears to be a bot queuing day and night for pet battles. He uses 3 moths, always the same ability. Last night he was the only one queuing so I built a team to counter his. I beat him 10+ times and a row literally 1 shotting his moths. He doesn't leave, he just keeps going. Same ability over an over. I opened a ticket and received a "we'll look into it response". Honestly I'd rather sit in a queue for 20 min then deal with this. Again this guy is at it 24 hrs a day and its really become annoying, I don't know what else to do about it because there's no way to specifically report him. Just wondering if anyone else has come across this.Landwhale30 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Happy Anniversary Discodoggy The daily pet battle part of Discodoggy's blog is one year old. Check it out here: http://pvppetbattles.com/daily-battle/ Everybody should congratulate Disco and thank him for helping make pet battle pvp better.Rhonstifor5 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Minor QoL Issues There are a few very minor quality of life things that I've been mulling over in my head that I wanted to mention. Please note that these are *very* minor, but just some things I noticed. 1.) Abilities with long animations -- There are a couple abilities whose animations are unnecessesarily long. I think the biggest culprits are Tidal Wave, Surge and the Cyclone proc (and similar abilities). The Flowing Panda Tamer uses Tidal Wave A LOT, and I get tired of waiting for it. Apparently impatience is my specialty. 2.) Abilities with similar animations -- There are a few pets which have two different abilities with very similar animations. DAH with poison fang and puncture wound is one such example. It doesn't matter if the abilities hit, but if they miss or are avoided, it's hard to tell which one was used. I suspect there is an add-on that I don't know about which will report this info, but it wouldn't hurt to have this in the default UI. 3.) Opponent's ability cooldowns -- I think PetBattleInfo used to track this but the devs broke that functionality for PvP. I understand why - they don't want players to know which abilities the opponent has chosen. But once an ability is used, I will often keep track of its CD on a piece of paper. It would just be more convenient if the game tracked this for me. Of course, to avoid giving away the opponents move set at the beginning, the CD tracker for a given ability should not show up until that ability is used. 4.) Pet treat duration -- Currently, pet treats last for an hour. This has the side effect of me racing around Pandaria trying to defeat as many tamers as possible during that time or avoiding logging into a character so as not to waste the buff. I suspect many other people do the same. I'm not sure whether I think this is good or bad, but I thought I'd bring it up anyway. One possible change would be to have the treat last for x battles rather than 60 minutes. This has negative side affects too, so it may be best just to leave it as is. That's all I've got for now. I'll edit the post later if I think of any other similarly insignificant issues. Edit: Corrected a couple typos.Hausdorff20 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Little Timmy Newcomer Help Hey Guys, I am just returning from a while off, and just tried to fight Lil' Oondasta and got creamed every time. I was curious - do you think with my level 25s I can beat him? If so, what should I use? and if not, what pet(s) should I look at getting? My 25s are: Spring Rabbit Clockwork Anubis Lil' Tarecgosa Dragonbone Hatchling Eternal Strider Golden Civet Kitten Mini Mindslayer Jumping Spider Pandaren Air Spirit Thanks for the helpDahioniel20 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Darkmoon Rabbit for Soul Trader Do these trades still happen and if so can it be a H/S Rabbit?Xynergy4 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 What are the best pets to level? Recently got some level 22 pets and wanted to try leveling up some others. What pets would be best to level? You can see I've been a pet collector at one point before I took a long break from the game. So I'm not opposed to collecting others if they'd make a good addition to my rosters. Thanks in advance!Silliecow4 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Bonestorm Can we please reduce the damage this does? It's ridiculous.Bubblebot2 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Spectral Tiger Cub Can I get a price check on this pet quickly? I wanna know if the one on my servers AH atm is worth buying. Thanks.Bopit3 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Love the addition of Pet Battles BUT there is one achievement under PB that to be honest makes me cringe and I find rather distasteful and that is "Crazy Cat Lady", why cringe and find distasteful, simply because there is as far as I can tell from searches NO way to get this achievement without spending extra money on store pets and buying trading cards when I thought the whole point of collecting pets through battles was to "trap" said pet not buy it or hope to obtain through a purchasing trading cards. Just seems to me to be a means of hoping to make players spend extra dollars for an "in game achievement", this is one part of Pet Battles achievements I doubt I will ever get since I have no desire to start buying trading cards merely to acquire some achievement based off in game content that requires going outside the game itself to obtain:(Melinjem5 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Just lost all my pets and progress? I know it's probably just an issue with the maintenance we just had, but I just logged on because I finally felt like levelling my pets up to 25 and after catching a new one I noticed it didn't appear in my pet journal. So I re-logged and now I apparently have no pets at all and I can't battle or queue for a PvP battle. Anybody know what's happened?Macklemost3 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 PvP Pet Battle Issues? Is anyone else experiencing issues where you are simply NOT getting a PvP Pet Battle queue to pop unless you queue with an all level 25 team? I asked a friend to queue up with same level comp and he got an instant queue; no queue for me. After trying 45 total mins I don't have a queue pop. Also tried multiple other toons, servers, locations... nada.Zillions2 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Which team.. ...can beat three Mechanical Pandaren Dragonlings? Decoy, Thunderbolt, swap Decoy, Thunderbolt, swap etc...Yoshikira6 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Battle Pet Request Hello fellow battlers! :) I'm in search of completing the remaining pets on my list, and knowing that many are just unobtainable for me, I am turning my eyes towards the ones that are still viable. I am seeking the community's help in this regard as the remaining pets on my list are just out of reach gold-wise. If anyone has a duplicate of the following pets listed below and doesn't mind donating to my cause please feel free to contact me in game. Bananas Blackfuse Bombling Crawling Claw Darkmoon Rabbit Dragon Kite Droplet of Y'Shaarj Ethereal Soul-Trader Eye of the Legion Gregarious Grell Gusting Grimoire Hippogryph Hatchling Ji-Kun Hatchling Landro's Lil' XT Living Fluid Nightsaber Cub Purple Puffer Rocket Chicken Son of Animus Spectral Tiger Cub Spineclaw Crab Viscous Horror Tiny Red Carp Tuskarr Kite I just want to thank you all in advance by even reading my post. I wish you all the best! :) http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/Wesonia/ Edit reason: Forgot to post my WCP profile link :)Wesonia12 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 How Do You 2 vs 3 Obalis? The NPC from Uldam that has 3 epic quality pets (Snake, Moth, Beetle) I usually use Cogblade Raptor (S/S), Emerald Proto-Welp (P/P), and a leveling pet - which works fine; but I'm wondering if there is a faster way. I recently saw one guide that said to use the Menagerie Custodian, Mechanical Yeti, and a leveling pet; but I haven't tried it yet.Elunatic8 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 moth thread Where did the moth thread go?Rhonstifor4 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Can I Recruit A Friend My Own Account I have two accounts that I merged together sometime ago. I assume since they are merged that they share the same email address. Can I send a Recruit A Friend request to my own account/email and use it? I'm prepared to activate my second account for a month for the pets. I still need 3 out of the 4 Recruit A Friend pets. Would I also need a second computer with WoW installed?Elunatic6 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 pet battles broken It seems as of about a week ago, 90% of my opponents are unable to queue up for a PvP match unless they have at least one unborn Valk on their team. I am personally not having this problem, but I am concerned for this very boring and limiting programming glitch that all of my opponents seem to be suffering.Rhonstifor3 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 So tickled, I could bust and if I don't stop grinning, face will freeze. I have been camping Jaguero Isle this past week, off and on during the day and 3 almost all nighters for the "Baby Ape" and it finally paid off, rained tonight just as I was thinking of calling it a night. So glad for some reason I decided to wait a bit longer because about 25 minutes later the rain finally came and since I was the only one on the isle, I got so LUCKY, got my common, uncommon and rare in a single rain fall, she is so cute and I do believe camping and waiting for this adorable cutie beats an epic raid boss drop any day. :)Melinjem3 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 Pet Ideas I would absolutely love if they added these 2 mechanical pets: Mini Orgrim's Hammer and Mini Skybreaker, they'd be so cute!Wesonia0 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 arctic fox kit... HELP im starting to think that this is a myth and every1 is in on the joke except me.... Please if any1 has snow add me on live... its driving me crazy battletag: nezagu#1556 im on an oceanic server if that makes a differenceElyraa10 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 Dread Hatchling How good is this guy in PvE/PvP at level 25 and what move set would you say is best for him?Bopit10 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 2 vs 1 Legendary Celestials As some of you may already know, there will be an achievement next expac where you will basically need to 2 vs 1 the Legendary Celestials. Just wanted to theory craft with you all before tomorrow's reset ^_^ Currently using a Howl Bomb on Zao, Ion Cannon pets on Xu-fu, Chi-ji gets some Wild Magic with some Magic Dots, and I solo Yu'la with a Clock'em. Yu'la is already solo'd so no issue there. For Chi-ji, I am thinking of a Stampede + Surge of Power combo. For Xu-fu, Stampede with an Infected Squirrel (yay for the lovely free undead round) with a Yeti for Call Lightning and Ion Cannon. I think the same strat should work for Zao? Any thoughts? Feedback?Hina29 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 22, 2014 Darn you Minfernal and CRZ!!! So, I heard this trick about taking a flight path in order to be on your own realm to get a shot at the rare pets. The trick goes, that as you are flying overhead, you use a /tar macro to target the minfernal (or any other pet), and then have interact bound so that you can enter a pet battle while you are on the flight path. I tried this several times. First pass, I was so excited to learn that on my "home server" of Madoran had SIX MINFERNALS up!!! (I say home server in quotes as it really doesn't feel this way anymore since most of my time I am on someone else's server that I didn't ask to be on. But that's a different story for another day.) Of course, as soon as I landed, I was on someone else's realm, and they had all disappeared. Next pass, I just tried to pet battle anything that I could from point A to point B just to see if this could work or if it was all just hearsay. I was please to find out that it worked. (NOTE: you will be disconnected upon finishing your pet battle, but as soon as you log in you will go to the next spot along the fp that you selected and stop with any critters you captured safe and secure in your backpack.) My subsequent passes I tried to pet battle and tried and tried, but they were just out of reach. DARN YOU MINFERNAL AND CRZ!!! My conclusions: 1) You shouldn't have to do this. You should already be on your home realm, but thanks to CRZ you are now grouped with donkeyhats that you didn't want to be in the first place and forced onto a different realm of which you have no idea which one you are on so you don't know if you log into a different server or not if you'd in fact be on the same server as you were previously trying to obtain the rare spawns on or not. 2) Blizzard will likely fix this in the not to distant future so that you cannot pet battle while on a flight path. 3) Minfernals suck.Ascera17 Jul 22, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 Pet names Dear Blizzard, you are going to give different name to different pets that belong to the same group at least make those pets different in color, texture or size. For an example - water snake, tree python and adder - look exactly the same. So why do they have different names? Animals that belong to different species get different names because they differ from each other in some way, and that is how we can distinguish them, if they look identical even if they live in different areas then they belong to the same species. Thank you.Douka4 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 WTB or WTT for an Ethereal Soul Trader I am looking to trade or buy an Ethereal Soul Trader. Willing to offer 25k on Frostmane/Ner'zhul/ Torthedrin alliance. Also would be willing to trade a spine claw crab + whatever other pet within reason. redbaronkain#1261Sarahwalker0 Jul 21, 2014
Jul 21, 2014 Kalimdor pet battle dailies on ally toon... If I complete the Kalimdor pet battle challenge on my horde toon, can my ally toon do the pet battle dailies on Kalimdor?Kannonfodder2 Jul 21, 2014