Pet Battles

May 17, 2014 [Trade complete!] Hello! I'm a blood death knight. I hate PvP. I have an Eye of the Legion that I'd like to swap for a Vengeful Porcupette, if anyone's interested. According to my research on Undermine, the eye usually markets for slightly more than the porcupette, so this should be a fair deal. My battle tag is [-removed-]; leave a message if you're interested. :) https://theunderminejournal.com/battlepet.php?realm=A-Wyrmrest%20Accord&species=348 https://theunderminejournal.com/battlepet.php?realm=A-Wyrmrest%20Accord&species=1344Atun0 May 17, 2014
May 16, 2014 Guide/List Can you people be so nice to give me a guide / lists of battle pet raid drops and i'll see if any of them drop I hope to make the forum so I finally have a piece of information from the WoW community that is accurate. Just have spare time and feel like doing something that will make me a few hundred or thousand gold here and there :)Wolfiron2 May 16, 2014
May 16, 2014 Still confused about breeds Every time I think I at least somewhat understand the difference between breeds, something happens that confuses me. This time, it's in regard to my Hyjal Bear Cub. According to what I've read (and to an addon I use), the only breed available for this pet is B/B or Balance. And Wowhead says that it's 25% Health, 25% Power, 25% Speed. So, where does the other 25% go? And why is it that other "balance" breeds have the same power and speed while this bear cub has the following stats: 1562 Health 292 Power 244 Speed How is that balanced? A big thank you to anyone who can explain this simply.Lachesis5 May 16, 2014
May 16, 2014 Rare Battle Pet Collection For Sale ( Cheap ) Basically just looking to move these on quick. Pandaren Earth Spirit Ominous Flame Untamed Hatchling Direhorn Runt Pygmy Direhorn Elementium Geode Jademist Dancer Like the post says selling cheap so i can buy some BOA's.Añexsis1 May 16, 2014
May 15, 2014 Is the minifernal no longer a rare spawn? I'm wondering if anyone knows? I have tried for so long to get just one of the minifernal pets. Whenever I would go... a ton of other players would be camping for this and I never saw it. After giving up for a long time, this weekend I decided to go see what was up and to my surprise there was not a single soul there and there were two minifernals for the taking! Got one last night and two more again this afternoon. Came back a few hours after I captured them and two more were there! They must have taken them off the rare spawn timer while I took a that break from trying to get this pet. Or did I just get lucky on my server cause it was the weekend? Or is it that everyone got this pet already and the rush to get it is over? I don't know, trying to figure it out. Anyone know?Leera10 May 15, 2014
May 15, 2014 Hmm... You know what I find odd? Flurry can take out a decoy in one turn, but Quills cannot. Isn't Quills just a Flying type version of Flurry?Caelilith9 May 15, 2014
May 15, 2014 WTS Viscous Horror Howdy all! I'd like to offer up my Viscous Horror for sale. This pet was acquired legitimately and not one of the multitudes of duped ones floating around now. Contact me through here or friending me via Zane#1157.Medivhal3 May 15, 2014
May 15, 2014 random pet compilation battles I'm a big time pet collector and i cant help but feel some of my pets are just terrible for battles. On top of this it seems like only a handful of pets are viable options to get any real wins out of them. Are there any ways to fix it so i can do some real battles with my oddball pets and still have a decent chance of winning? I was thinking maybe bliz makes a pet matchmaking queue where you need say a minimum of 25 level 25 pets and you can queue up to fight with 3 random level 25 pets you own just to make it possible to win with some odd pets. Any better ideas out there?Jaimis3 May 15, 2014
May 15, 2014 Back line pet buffs/debuffs. Hello all! I was wondering if there is an addon that displays the buffs and debuffs on pets that get switched into the back. I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but when I mouse over the back line pets it doesn't show debuffs or buffs, and I think it would help me out a lot to be able to monitor these more easily. Thank you for your time!Kaydelablack1 May 15, 2014
May 15, 2014 Viscous Horror odd AH activity cross-posting from warcraftpets: https://theunderminejournal.com/battlepet.php?realm=H-Arthas&species=1244 https://theunderminejournal.com/battlepet.php?realm=A-Stormrage&species=1244 There's suddenly 70+ Viscous Horror across horde AHs, up from ~10 a week ago. Many of the sellers are nonsense names and are only selling Viscous Horror (or occasionally, VH plus Dragon Kite/EST/spectral tiger cub), and the price is clustered very tightly at 80k or sometimes 85k. Obviously this is not conclusive proof of anything, but it's very suspicious.Poofah44 May 15, 2014
May 15, 2014 sold Sold while I was afk, fml.Rarity0 May 15, 2014
May 15, 2014 WTT Ethereal Soul-Trader for Spectral Cub ^Title. My Ethereal Soul-Trader is level 1. If you're interested, add my battletag @ Spellbound#1227. Thanks!Spellbound1 May 15, 2014
May 15, 2014 Help: Defeating chi-chi I wanted to know if anyone has won the battle without using an unborn val'kyr.... I was having trouble on the fight and looked it up, everyone is saying to use one but I've had the worst luck finding one. If I want to win should I just suck it up and farm val'kyr? or does anyone have a different team comp idea?Yokaichan13 May 15, 2014
May 15, 2014 Dread Hatchling, Gilnean Raven, Crow I've been playing at random times all day, and I swear I've run into this team at every point in the day. Anyone else been getting this team a lot?Moo16 May 15, 2014
May 15, 2014 Matchmaking System is Horrible. I keep getting matched with the same damn poopsockers with pay-to-win pets over and over and getting my !@# beaten. I think I'm like 2-40 now, and my pets certainly aren't shabby ones (Anubisath Idol, Clockwork Gnome, Crawdad, etc.) but it's no use. I just get stomped by the exact same lineup every time I queue.Sagittarius31 May 15, 2014
May 14, 2014 Blizzard: Remove AOE dmg and add 2 pet slots AOE damage (damage to back-line pets) ruins the pvp pet battles mini-game. These pets are not even engaged yet somehow they can get damaged for a ridiculous amount. There is no counter to this. AOE healing does not even come close to matching this damage (especially when you add a murkalot). The only thing you can do is cry as your team gets destroyed. Please, please, please - remove this from the game. Nothing is more frustrating that fighting an uncounterable comp. You know something is broken when every single team runs with aoe: - Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling (2x block + aoe, then swaps to another aoe pet, typically fossilized hatchling). - Direhorns - occasional scourged whelpling - Murkalot + Fossilized Hatchling (this one is the worst) - Droplet of Y'shaarj Lastly, if you remove AOE dmg, I really think that adding two additional pets to everyone's lineup will make for a more interesting match. 3v3 games are too one-sided (rock, paper, scissors). I'm sure everyone would like to round out their team with 2 additional pets.Gwan28 May 14, 2014
May 14, 2014 Double stun lotsa fun! On DM Faire Week I like to sometimes drum up random teams to take down the DM Trainer. Then I'll try said team out for a few PvP matches. Tonight I decided to coax tears and a forum whine from Mr. Jeremy Feasel via Murkastorm. Murka-fossils murkastormed, and Feasel withered under the twirling wrath. It came down to Murkalot vs Fezwick (480-500hp). He led off with clobber, banana'd then I was free with the two round resilient buff. Wanting to end the fight immediatey as beast racial bash from Fezwick is painful, I immediately falling murloc'd. Fezwick died, but I was also stunned. I'm guessing this is along the same lines as rabbits getting sleeping gas'd, ruptures hitting through blind, and the double damage portion of early advantage landing through ethereal. First time I've been stunned with resilient up though.Prisønthrust10 May 14, 2014
May 13, 2014 Tuskarr Kite I'm looking to sell/trade a tuskarr kite. Looking for: Gold Rocket Chicken + Something else Some TCG mounts WILLING TO SELL OFF SERVERMnava5 May 13, 2014
May 13, 2014 WTT Spectral tiger cub lvl 25 for a lvl 1 cub for a lvl 1 spectral tiger cub i bought a lvl 25 by mistake and i cant use it cause i havent leveled on at all its not for me tho its for my wife trying to get her a present lol if anyone wants to trade a lvl 1 for my lvl 25 hmu add jay#12817Numerius4 May 13, 2014
May 13, 2014 Droplet of Y'Shaarj & Unborn Val'kyr This thread will have two unrelated questions: 1. What is the best breed and team for a Droplet of Y'Shaarj? I've obtained a P/P version recently. 2. I run a Warbot, Unborn Val'kyr, and Fiendish Imp team sometimes. Do I want to use the B/B or H/H breed Val'Kyr for the dots? I've heard people on this forum say use H/H because the B/B dots are overkill, but I have not found this to be the case. (With 1400 or more HP opponents)Elunatic8 May 13, 2014
May 13, 2014 WTT Hello, im Looking to trade off some of my rarer pets, as im not a collector, but my wife is :) I have a H/P bombling, A S/S gilnean raven, A lvl 25 gooey shaling, LvL 25 son of animus and lots of Stones I can use, Not really sure what any of them are worth , I know the raven is no longer available, Any offers are welcomed pst me @ crazy#1285Crazy0 May 13, 2014
May 13, 2014 Completed Done, thanksEntanu0 May 13, 2014
May 13, 2014 Easy Pandaria Wins? I'm looking for pet combos that can make Pandaria battlers really easy. Aki in the Vale I do daily with one pet I want to level, an Anubis Idol and a Dragonbone Hatchling (it's soloable with just the Idol, but goes faster with a high attack bird for the otter). Anyone know of any other trainers that can be beaten with pets predictably in Pandaria, while allowing a third to get a lot of XP? Again, I'm looking for wins that are predictable (and relatively short) like Aki. Thanks.Schliemann13 May 13, 2014
May 13, 2014 Crow S/S or P/S for pvp? Crow S/S or P/S for pvp? S/S 260 power 325 speed P/S 289 power 289 speedNiks14 May 13, 2014
May 13, 2014 Anyone doing rodent crate? Anyone farming this or planning on doing it in the near future? It's one of the three rare wild pets I still need, so I'd really like to get this one out of the way! As of now I'm starting to farm the commissions incase no one has a crate, anyone that wants to help feel free to add me and we can use the crate together! I'll be on Andradys - The Venture CoHandrax0 May 13, 2014
May 13, 2014 Some Questions What is the best counter to a clonedance team? What is the best way to farm battle stones?Caelilith21 May 13, 2014
May 12, 2014 MPAPBT: Zonya the Sadist She's vicious and hates to lose, but she's who you're after this week! As I said in the blog, Zonya the Sadist can be found in Stonetalon Mountains along the Webwinder Path. She’s off to the side of the road not far from Krom’gar Fortress, south from Windshear Hold. Befitting her demeanor, she has an intimidating team consisting of Constrictor, a Beast; Odoron, a Critter; and Acidous, also a Beast. In order to make sure you continue to understand pet family strengths and weaknesses, your team will consist of a level-6 Humanoid, a level-6 Elemental, and a level-7 Critter in that order. Hopefully I don’t need to remind you about the rarity of your team. Also, it’s advised that if you happen to win, just run—run like the wind!Crithto2 May 12, 2014
May 12, 2014 battle pet trainer in pandaria at the shrine of two moons there is a trainer there thats says you can be a battle pet trainer but you have to talk to the ogre in orgimar so how do you get to be one the trainers besides what we do alreadyRebeleme1 May 12, 2014
May 12, 2014 unacceptable pet names I tried reporting one today and the in-pet-battle report function appeared to be working for once. Good news if it really is fixed.Astra16 May 12, 2014
May 12, 2014 fake afk fix would like to see a change put into the round structure. The idea is simple. If you are afk through 2 full rounds of combat you immediately forfit. It's very frustrating, certain people cheese the timer to make you quit. which I usually do because I actually want to pet battle not sit looking at a screen. 2 rounds would work. So please, blizzard pet battle idea mavens, make this happen.Zangg1 May 12, 2014
May 12, 2014 Gotta catch 'em all! Where are your limits? I'm currently trying to expand my collection. Not so worried about breed, rarity or levelling currently, just want to get one of every Battle Pet. I've got pretty much all the easier ones, so it's starting to cost me serious gold to expand my collection, and I'm starting to question how much further I'm willing to go. I'm currently doing LFR on 3 characters a week to try and get the Pandaria raids drop pets from ToT and SoO. Not much luck with that yet. I really want to get the Pandaria raid pets before nobody does raids anymore (especially those only available in LFR difficulty). Also going around Timeless Isle trying to farm all the rares that drop pets. Not much luck with that either, although I finally got the pet from Garnia after ~100 kills. And I keep an eye on my AH (which is hard, because my faction is pretty much dead), and will spend up to 10,000g on a rare pet from a raid or something. There's a pet on AH from a trading card game or something going for about 60,000g. I don't think I'll be buying that soon. I'm also in no rush to be buying pets from the pet store for AU $11 each plus foreign transaction fee. Maybe if there's a really crazy special deal I'd buy them all at once, but it would have to be for like $2 each. Where do you draw the line? How much IRL $ are you willing to spend on a pet? How much gold are you willing to spend on a pet? Or how many game hours?Punkkid16 May 12, 2014
May 12, 2014 Unborn Val'kyr Just wanted to say I finally got one today and I love it. Thanks to the forum for all the tips on how to do it. They do exist and with patience you will get one! WOOT!Bosakissi5 May 12, 2014
May 12, 2014 Beasts of Fable bug? Just completed all 3 Beasts of Fable daily quests, went to hand them in. Had a yellow ? on the minimap but the NPC just wanted to give me fresh daily quests. Tried reloading the UI and got the same thing. Picked up the daily quests again but it still said all 3 quests were complete in the quest log. Logged out for 15min and back in and now I have 3 fresh quests in my log... wtf happened to the ones I just completed???Aquilae5 May 12, 2014
May 12, 2014 WTS Tuskar Kite on Hyjal only ! only 130k ive seen them go for 175k max but only need 130k gold if interested hmu Jay#12817Numerius1 May 12, 2014
May 12, 2014 Just Checking I just started another long project of collecting data from the PvP queue. I'm using a spreadsheet to keep track of the frequency of pets that I encounter and use in the PvP queue, along with the W/L/D rate of each pet. I was thinking that it would be nice if there was an add-on that did this... there's not, is there? I would hate to do all of this work only to find out that there's an add-on that could've done it for me.Discodoggy3 May 12, 2014
May 12, 2014 2000 PvP Pet Battle Wins! 3000 to go -.- anyone else farming this ever tempted to just create another account and just battle yourself to make it quickerMoo11 May 12, 2014
May 12, 2014 Banned Names Does it bother anyone else that some pet names are just not allowed, and I'm not speaking of the inappropriate kinds or even the copy-righted ones. Words that cannot be allowed in a pet name: - basically any title (captain, mister, sir, lord, etc) - "white" - "imp" ...a bunch of other silly ones I can't think of off-hand right now. Feel free to add any you know of. This has been an issue since before MoP with normal hunter pets as well. I really don't see any real reason Blizzard would be doing this still. Actually, here is a list of the "reserved" hunter pet names: http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6924 Granted, for SOME of these I'm quite glad they aren't an option, but over half just don't make sense.Schliemann6 May 12, 2014
May 12, 2014 Please add this to the AH Please give us an option on the AH to not show pets we have already collected...Seirus4 May 12, 2014
May 12, 2014 Server? Which servers actually have active pvp pet battling?Axendel1 May 12, 2014
May 12, 2014 WTB/WTT Searing Scorchling Looking for a Searing Scorchling. I'm on Norgannon/Kargath. I have a lot of pets to trade it for so let me know if you have an extra and don't mind giving it up :)Sneakiepanda0 May 12, 2014
May 11, 2014 Map of Good Pet Farm Locations Fairly new to the battle pet stuff. Seems like a lot of zones have one spot that is the place to go to find a whole bunch of the pets that are specific to that zone. For Example, the slime things that are at Skulk Rock in the Hinterlands. Is there a map or a guide anywhere that has those specific locations spelled out? Would save a lot of time of flying around looking. ThanksHandofthrawn2 May 11, 2014
May 11, 2014 . Found a taker. Thanks!Hausdorff2 May 11, 2014
May 11, 2014 LF a spectral cub Hello, im currently in the market for a spectral tiger tiger cub for my wife. I have a son of animus , and a S/S gilnean raven willing to trade along with other stuff if needed. PST in game battle tag crazy#1285Pawjob0 May 11, 2014
May 11, 2014 WTS Viscous Horror I have a Viscous Horror that I am interested in selling. Looking for gold rather than trade it for other pets. Taking gold offers only. Prozuljin#1849Prð2 May 11, 2014
May 10, 2014 Fix Beasts Daily Really? It's getting a little ridiculous. This has been an ongoing issue that you lazy people at Blizzard have been aware of for quite some time. I dislike having to log out and log in to repeat a fight I just completed to get credit. I really dislike it when I've just about completed all 3, have to log to repeat a fight and then find that all progress and all 3 dailies have been removed from my log. Please fix the issues around these dailies already instead of running around talking about what you might be doing 6 months down the road. You yoga monkeys need to get it together.Tulnagg2 May 10, 2014
May 10, 2014 please help drowning in pandas http://i.imgur.com/YrqnfVR.png This is my bank alt's backpack on Moon Guard. That's 5x Snowy Pandas, a Mountain Panda, 4x Pandaren Air Spirits, 2x Pandaren Earth Spirits, and a Pandaren Fire Spirit. (See below for pets remaining.) They are free to a good home, one per customer. Hit me up at Plagueheart#1267 and I can roll an alt at your place or you at mine and I'll give you your new pet. I'd prefer to hand 'em to people who'd be taking them to collect but once it's in your possession I have no real control over what you do with it. <3 Remaining Pets: 3x Snowy Pandas 3x Pandaren Air Spirits 1x Pandaren Earth SpiritLarkspur14 May 10, 2014
May 10, 2014 Frog? I seriously think the spawn on this thing is broken. I've collected over 500 unique pets and I'm going through my collection to upgrade them all to rare. The common "Frog" is one I need to upgrade. I have cycled through hundreds of battle pets in Ashenvale over the past three days, on three different server/data-centers, and have not see a rare one. I've see plenty of Frogs as native pets, and secondaries, but none are rare. I've seen rare everything else and not one stinking rare Frog. I really think there is something wrong here. Has anyone had similar problems with this pet - or any luck recently finding a rare? I'm really at my wits end over this one. Thanks, P.S. for perspective (not bragging) this past week was I able to capture rares on: Arcane Eye Scorpling King Snake Moccasin Molten Hatchling (x2) Lizard Hatchling Wharf Rat Grassland Cottontail Crow Redridge Rat Undercity Rat Alpine Hare Irradated Roach Larva Spirit Crab Highlands Skunk Tiny Twister Wildhammer Gryphon Hatchling (x2) Tainted Moth Sand Kitten StinkBug Spawn of Onyxia (x2) Stone Armadillo Coral Snake Horney Toad Rusty Snail Ravager Hatchling Grey Moth Harpy Youngling Diemetradon Hatchling Flayer Youngling And the stupid common Frog eludes me ((frowns))Angenie5 May 10, 2014
May 10, 2014 WTS Rocket Chicken I want to sell a Rocket Chicken level 25. Interested ones whisper me at AbelBM#1673Elxadal0 May 10, 2014
May 10, 2014 WTS/WTT [Ethereal Soul-Trader] (im interested in selling, OR trading) The Ethereal Soul-Trader is a battle pet and a vendor (You can't sell to this pet. However, you can buy some cool items such as the little ethereal outfit, pet modifying treats, and other neat items with Ethereal Credits, you get while killing stuff with this pet by your side. When you kill a mob with this pet pulled out he will say something about stealing the soul, and cast a sweet animation where he casts TONS of big purple lightning onto the corpse, and reward you for the kill with an ethereal credit. and he gives you Ethereal credits to buy his wares. He has a lot of cool items for sale. You should look him up if you are interested. This card goes for around $200-300 on eBay but I decided I would rather sell it in game for the gold OR TRADE FOR OTHER PETS. than i would have him as a pet. He is in my opinion the coolest pet in game, and is even great in battles. Just reply an offer and your battle tag, real offers only please =)Jarbez4 May 10, 2014
May 10, 2014 Looking to trade Hello, I have recently come across a son of animus, and a S/S breed gilnean raven. Im looking for trade value on these, also could get a ji kun hatchling with ease( from my wife) also already level 25. Any offers are considered, also just a recommendation of what theyre worthPawjob0 May 10, 2014