Pet Battles

Jan 6, 2014 Your Favorite/Most Hated PVP Pet Team Mine :D -Murkalot -Unborn Val'Kyr B/B -Lil' Ragnaros Most Hated: -Any aqua or damage reduction teams -.- Down to my last 100 wins for the Trainer title!Xo64 Jan 6, 2014
Jan 6, 2014 WTS Viscous Horror I have a Viscous Horror that I want to sell Preferably on Caelestrasz or Frostmourne ~160k btag kitty#1264Healokitty0 Jan 6, 2014
Jan 6, 2014 Wtt for a Kovok Hi Pet Battlers, My luck with the current raid pets is, well beyond sub par. I've never had one drop(so I'm resigned to buying or trading for the ones I want.) I'd like to trade something that I've got, for one of these. I'd go ahead and buy one, however, there are none on my auction house. Please take a look through my pet list, and see if something sparks your interest. I've also got a few stones, undead, magic, aquatic and flying (1 of each), if that would help in trade or if you would prefer them. Also not shown are 3 recently created life-like toads, if you happen to need them for your collection. I've also got a ton of winter pets, should you need them. (Last edit, I promise, I also have enough seals to acquire 4 more Agent Tournament pets, if you need them.) Thanks in advance! P.S. I wouldn't need the battle pet if they'd just let me tame one.Osmethne0 Jan 6, 2014
Jan 6, 2014 Holding Unborn Valk H/H, First come/serve GoneValsta0 Jan 6, 2014
Jan 6, 2014 Can't abandon beasts of fable? I'm an extremely casual pet battler, only dabbling here and there to kill time every so often. I've managed to make it to the beasts of fable quest, and that's pretty much where I have to draw the line. I only have 5 level 25 pets, and cannot beat the boss pets with my teams. I do not care to create multiple teams of pets just to beat this single quest, so I resign myself to never being able to complete it. However, I cannot figure out how to remove it from my quest log. The abandon button is greyed out, despite the fact it clearly came from an NPC that I can just go pick it up from again. How can I get rid of it so I don't have a derelict quest in all of my characters' quest logs? Edit: I searched the forums and just found people with the opposite problem - abandoning a quest and not being able to get it back. I want to drop this quest completely.Thravius15 Jan 6, 2014
Jan 6, 2014 cant find pet battle dailies I started the pet battle quests when this xpac first came out and stopped shortly after. I just got back into it and now I cant find any quest givers for it. any help figuring out how to find them again would be great.Darthbob2 Jan 6, 2014
Jan 6, 2014 Help triple crows someone on my server / battlegroup has been running triple crows all weekend, man that is hard to beat, I don't think I beat it once and I don't want to snipe with all bats or idols, any ideas?Padnamprik10 Jan 6, 2014
Jan 6, 2014 Celestial Tournament-win with captured pets? So, what is a good lineup for defeating these guys with “typical” pets? In other words, not having any of TCG or super rare drops?Gnommana3 Jan 6, 2014
Jan 6, 2014 Nerf Rabbits! I just solod a team of Eternal Strider, Clockwork Gnome and Corefire Imp with my ss bunny. Took out the ES without taking any damage. Was at about 700 health remaining by the time the Gnome was dead and the imp took one look at my ferocious bunny and ran for it. I wonder if this person thinks rabbits are OP. They did everything wrong. They didn't bring out the Human against the bunny's weak against human attacks. I dodged every pump. I dodged and burrowed against the Gnome's stronger attacks, and let him hit me with the turret. But I was thinking that when I was starting out, I easily could have been pwned in the same way by a bunny. I wonder what this guy thinks. I played badly, or nerf bunnies.Rhonstifor17 Jan 6, 2014
Jan 6, 2014 Look For Guild With Serpent Hatchling Pet Hello all, I am looking for any guild that have the serpent hatchling pet available for purchase. I have character in the Forgotten Coast realm(Horde) and the Stormreaver realm(Horde). I am just average wow players so I don't tons of gold or rares to offer. But if you want here is the list of the pet that I have extra and willing to trade for the access to a guild to buy the Serpent hatchling Chrominius Corefire Imp Skunky Alemental If you want gold please let me know how much you want :) we will work out from there but I am quite poor lol:D Thanks all and Happy Holiday :DWczrrior25 Jan 6, 2014
Jan 6, 2014 XP and max level? I am trying to level up 15 pets so I can participate in the Celestial Tournament. I am using a max level pet to do the bulk of the fighting then letting the two others I want to level get a swipe in. I am then letting the level 25 pet die. But I want to clarify does the 25 pet actually take a share? Do I need to kill him every battle or OK if he survives? He wont slow leveling down. Thanks.Jadalyn5 Jan 6, 2014
Jan 6, 2014 Why can't Wild Caught pets be caged? I was thinking about this all day today, as I pet battled. I have so many Rare pets 3/3 that I would love to just give them away to guildmates, but unfortunately I'm stuck with them or I could just release them. I can understand the ones that give an achievement and such, but it seems backwards that you can trade pets from old raids, but raid gear is BoP. It's backwards I think. It would be cool to have an unofficial pet captor profession that I could go farm for rares and sell them to people for gold or items :) I was just wondering what is the reason why you can't trade/sell wild caught pets?Mooyagi56 Jan 6, 2014
Jan 6, 2014 How much is Gilnean Raven S/S worth ?? As Above :DSwiftphantom7 Jan 6, 2014
Jan 6, 2014 WTT Darkmoon Eye for Crawling Claw I picked up a spare Darkmoon Eye this morning, and I'm interested in working a trade for a Crawling Claw. I'm more than willing to sweeten the deal with gold, or buy a Claw outright if you prefer. I rarely see them on my server's AH, and I've given up hope of digging one up via archaeology. Help a brother out, please! My BTag is Battlefrog#1372.Woonizho0 Jan 6, 2014
Jan 5, 2014 Nerf Murkalot/Fossilized Its kinda ridiculous.... and OP... does like 1800dmg in one go if none are aquatic...Operations15 Jan 5, 2014
Jan 5, 2014 The Effects of Breeding on the Meta-Game! I feel that the meta game right now is defentily limited by the breeds as much as move sets and racials. In the future we will probably see nerfs to some of the powerful pets now, and buffs to some of the less desirable racials (I’m looking at you magic!), but the potential that lies in pet breeding can have massive repercussions. The first thing I think about with breeding is the pets that are being held back by their current limited breed options. A few examples: Willy S/S (hes good now, but he has the need for speed, to be optimized) Alterac Brew Pup S/S (good now but, can control in a unique way with its dmg reduction moves.) Core hound Pup S/S (move over rabbit)! Stunted Shardhorn S/S (this pet would dominate in the current Meta game) Bandicoon P/P (this pet would “lick” the completion with the deadly speed +power combo Valk P/P (need I say more) But then I start thinking about how this could be problems, sure I would have my “dream” breeds, but so would everyone….. (well not everyone, but dedicated pet battlers.) I personally hate the 325 speed vs. 325 speed ties I already face from time to time, this wll be pretty common stuff if breeding turns out this way. Will pets that sacrifice HP for other stats gain an even stronger edge (like fiendish imp’s 333 speed) Will there be a mix breed’s arm race to get an edge. Will this create a pleasant chaos for a new meta game where creativity and cunning can thrive? Or Will this only certain pets with stronger move sets, to create a meta game , of only the few and powerful? What do you guys think?Vielas11 Jan 5, 2014
Jan 5, 2014 what is the general $ range of pet leveling? i started a toon on a new realm and i'd like to offer pet leveling few times to get some gold there, but i don't know what a general price to charge for that would be. i was thinking 1k for 1-25?Mërcredi7 Jan 5, 2014
Jan 5, 2014 1 Stop Shop Tons For Trade Don't Miss Out! > Pets/Stones < ------------------- 3x Jeweled Onyx Panther Mount 1x World Spinner Mount both located on whisperwind alliance TCG/Shop ------------ 1x Spectral Tiger Cub 4x Dragon Kite 1x Nightsaber cub 12x Guardian Cub Drop/Quest/Rare ------------------- 1x Moon Moon S/S 1x Darkmoon Eye 3x Hyacinth Macaw 6x Searing Scorchling 6x Magical Crawdad 5x Fox Kit 2x Crimson Whelpling 4x Emerald Whelpling 2x Azure Whelpling 5x Disgusting Oozeling 3x Firefly S/S (1x unobtainable race H/B and B/B) 5x Porcupette 5x Gundrak Hatchling 3x Razzashi Hatchling 2x Dark Whelpling 3x Aqua Strider kodama#1998 >Need< ---------- TCG Pets Viscous Horror DM Rabbit DM Eye Crawling Claw BUT I AM OPEN TO OTHER OFFERS kodama#1998 is my gtag either add me or leave yours to discuss tradesBio2 Jan 5, 2014
Jan 5, 2014 WTT/WTS 25 Viscous Horror I have a level 25 Viscous Horror. I am NOT willing to trade this for pets -- not even high-end TCG pets. The only pet I would ever consider trading this for is a Netherwhelp, which would require you to give me a Burning Crusade CE code. I am looking for a Ghastly Charger's Skull or 180k OBO on one of my servers (Bleeding Hollow, Moon Guard, Wyrmrest Accord) or on a server that has someone with a Ghastly Charger for sale that would negotiate with me. Theunderminejournal.com has the price statistics laid out plain for you -- my thread is not the place to debate what this is worth. This drops less than the Ashes of Al'ar, and is far less accessible. Ultimately I am trying to trade this up for a Ghastly Charger's Skull because it's a mount that I really want and have wanted ever since I saw it. I will consider trading it for other TCG mounts that I could eventually trade toward a Ghastly Charger, but I will not accept any TCG mounts that are hard to get rid of -- I know which ones these are, so keep your bears to yourself please! If you wouldn't trade a Ghastly Charger for the mounts you're offering, I most likely don't want them. I'll keep this as long as I have to, as it is actually my favorite pet in game; I went through a lot to get it and don't mind holding onto it. I only want what I listed. Battletag: Koukuei#1625 Please leave your Battletag on the thread if you want a response to your post.Kouweekee1 Jan 5, 2014
Jan 5, 2014 Crawling Claw worth So I just obtained a second Crawling claw and I'm interested in trading it. So can someone tell me what this pet is worth in trades with other rare pets? Like say is it worth a Darkmoon Rabbit or a droplet of y'shaarj?Bopit8 Jan 5, 2014
Jan 5, 2014 Items that could be battle pets So, I was thinking about the toy box, and I got to wondering: just which of these are going to count as toys? Specifically, will the trinkets count, that summon creatures to fight for you? In looking at some of those trinkets, I got to thinking, wouldn't it be nice if that were a pet? I mean, even if these were to go in the toy box, they wouldn't see a lot of use, even as toys, because they take up the trinket slots. So I took a quick look at some of the items on my character and in my bank, and compiled a list of fun items (not limited to trinkets) that I think could be made into fun battle pets. List 1: Prime Selections Mechanical Greench Defender of the Timbermaw Brazier of Dancing Flames Brewfest Keg Pony Mithril/Elementium/Arcanite/Ghost Iron Dragonling Jade Raccoon Toy Windmill Rhea's Last Egg Dynasty of Steel Hook of the Master Angler Bloodsail Admiral's Hat Crate of Kidnapped Puppies Minizep Controller Crashin' Thrashin' Racer (+colors) Crashin' Thrashin' Flyer Puntable Marmot Target Dummy (+Advanced, Masterwork) Cardboard Assassin Explosive Sheep MOLL-E -- Like Wall-E! Give that mailbox some moves! Crashin' Thrasin' Robot Steam Tonk Gnomish Alarm-o-bot Gnomish Battle Chicken Compact Harvest Reaper Helpful Wikky's Whistle Terracotta Fragment Tyrande's Favorite Doll Pendant of the Scarab Storm Quilen Statuette Origami Crane, Frog, Slime, Beetle Yulon and Chiji Kite Rough/Course/Heavy/Solid/Dense Statue JC Figurines: Emerald Boar, Monarch Crab, Ruby Hare, Sapphire Owl, Twilight and Crimson Serpent, Empyrian Tortoise, Khorium Boar, Seaspray Albatross, Shadowsong Panther, Dawnstone Crab, Felsteel Boar, Living Ruby Serpent, Nightseye Panther, Black Diamond Crab, Dark Iron Scorpid, Emerald Owl, Ruby Serpent, Truesilver Boar, Truesilver Crab, Black Pearl Panther, Golden Hare, Jade Owl List 2: Honorable Mentions Many of these are items that summon combat helpers. Things like Goblin Nurses, Drunk Dwarven chicks, and other battlers. They're on the B-list because, well, they're not really pet-sized or anything. But they could be? Gus' First Aid Kit Horn of the Traitor Bitterer Balebrew Charm Cannonball Runner Anatomical Dummy Turnip Punching Bag Jeeves, Scrapbot, Field Repair Bot 74A / 110G Abracadaver Nibelung -- I'd love for a Val'kyr to have an ability that had, say, a 25% chance to summon another val'kyr that acted like a turret (displayed as a buff, removable by sweeps, attacks every round) for 2 rounds (current round plus one). The only real issue I can see is how to turn these items into their pet counterparts. Maybe create a button in the pet window that acted like disenchant called "Cage Pet" or "Extract Pet". Click it, then click on an item, and if it can transform into a pet, it does!Tinaddar0 Jan 5, 2014
Jan 5, 2014 WTT vengeful porcupette x3 for vial of sands Just as the post says I want the vial of sands for three porcupettes.I also have a blackfuse bombling.Good breed.a few other pets of value.so if anyone wants to trade a vial.hmu.Kønvict16 Jan 5, 2014
Jan 5, 2014 Too many misses... I'm not sure if my tooltip is incorrect, if there's something that lessens a pets ability to hit (beyond being lower level), or if this game just likes screwing with me. I've been playing with my max level flyers. Most of them use 'Peck' and this has a 100% chance to hit. Why am I missing almost half of the time? It honestly seems like my abilities, regardless of which move I utilize, miss more often than what it says. I just wanted to know if anyone else has this issue or perhaps I'm missing something in game (no they don't have evasion/fly/burrow/etc) that can explain this.Mirraí28 Jan 5, 2014
Jan 5, 2014 WTT Crawling Claw for P/P Droplet of Y'shaarj Trade completed, thanks :)Bopit2 Jan 5, 2014
Jan 5, 2014 Tips for a beginner? Hey guys! I'm kind of new to the pet battling scene and have a few questions. I want to start leveling up some pets but don't know where I start as far as a comp goes. I have a level 20 clockwork gnome but that's about it. I am fully aware though that there are counters for every team but a good start would be awesome. I can spend some gold to buy pets as well. So any team comp suggestions to start? Thank you!Peelforheals7 Jan 5, 2014
Jan 5, 2014 Trading stones for pets What I have: 3x Undead Stones 1x Elemental 1x Mech Pets needed/wanted: Any timeless isle pet I don't have Coilfang Stalker Lesser Voidcaller Lil' Bad Wolf Custodian Netherspace Abyssal Peirre Pocket Reaver Tainted Waveling Basically if you wanna look threw my list and see what I don't have that you might have gotten 12 of out of pure luck (which I don't have) I'll take it. B-Tag is Selene5908#1367Hótaru2 Jan 5, 2014
Jan 4, 2014 Have you ever seen this? Polly is a Poley! I was hunting pets in Northern Strangethorn and I came across a flying polar bear. When I moused-over it, it said "Polly". I took some screenshots (below). I tried to battle it, but it just showed up as the Polly animation. http://imgur.com/qiQVoJe http://imgur.com/CmHek1hWaynebrady3 Jan 4, 2014
Jan 4, 2014 Feedback on Cogblade Raptors... Hey folks. I was bored just now, and started thinking...is my S/B Cogblade Raptor good for pet PvP, or would I be better served with a B/B or S/S? I'm still trying to decide, lol. If anyone has any opinions that would be conducive to solving my paltry dilemma here, I'd appreciate it greatly. :) S/B - 273/305 w/1384 hp B/B - 276/292 w/1400 hp S/S - 260/341 w/1319 hp My only case against the S/S would be that, while it outpaces a Fiendish Imp, an Imp would still smoke it pretty badly...and it's on par with a Death Adder, but there's that whole "coin roll" thing, and you could still get blinded first and be in trouble. So, what do ya'll think?Luthorien7 Jan 4, 2014
Jan 4, 2014 Looking for an (H/H) Unborn Val'kyr Spawn I am looking for an H/H Unborn Val'kyr spawn. I know these little devils can be difficult to catch, but I would be willing to offer stones, or gold if someone comes across one of these while they are in Northrend. I've been looking for a while with no luck, and frankly don't play the game as much as I used to. Obviously you would need to be Horde..., but please add me to Real ID if you come across one! Real ID: Ashief#1771 Thanks!Ashz5 Jan 4, 2014
Jan 4, 2014 So Unborn Val'kyr I use Restless Shadeling and dodge the incoming Haunt. So why doesn't the Val'kyr die for 5 rounds? This is the most annoying and stupid pet. And before all the haters come in and say "lol noob just get one" well I don't think it's healthy for the PvP Pet Battle environment if every team is based around Unborn Val'kyr. Let the haters hate, I probably won't read anyway.Ruffntuff46 Jan 4, 2014
Jan 4, 2014 WTT Black Tabby cat I am looking for a Droplet of Y'Shaarj, Viscous Horror, Tiny Red Carp, Spineclaw Crab, or a Searing Scorchling. However, other trades will be considered.Undeadfox1 Jan 4, 2014
Jan 4, 2014 ??? Breed - What is That? I just captured a poor Irradiated Roach that has a ??? for its type, even after capturing it. What is up there? I just came across another poor quality one as well. That is the first time I have seen that.Flopsyhunt2 Jan 4, 2014
Jan 4, 2014 *Compete* Thanks Jilliene ^__^ CompleteArtemis5 Jan 4, 2014
Jan 4, 2014 Cinder Kitten plushie Is there or will there ever be a Unborn Val'kyr/cinder kitten plushie!?Mistblast2 Jan 4, 2014
Jan 4, 2014 What are some of your best and fav pet teams! Hi, what are some of ur best and favorite battle pet teams :DVoidlord18 Jan 4, 2014
Jan 4, 2014 LF a Viscous Horror LF a Viscous Horror to help round out my collection. I have multiple pets to trade (but will only trade those I have 2 or more of )Kioz1 Jan 4, 2014
Jan 4, 2014 I want level 24s, not 25s At least until I finish off the achievement. Just a thought for those offering pet leveling services. And I need a way to work out appropriate exchanges in pets/etc. given I don't have gold on every server and many pet levelers don't want gold on the two servers I have enough on to make deals. Anyway, just putting that out there.Bitterhope3 Jan 4, 2014
Jan 4, 2014 WTS Kovok H/P Looking to sell. I am on Anub'arak. Please contact with offers. Bnet: macgian#1245Fractal4 Jan 4, 2014
Jan 4, 2014 Unborn Val'kyr advice So I was in a long BG queue and was tired of farming ore. So I decided to go look for a rare pet. I did some searches and came across the Unborn Val'kyr as being a sought after pet. Sounds good...I found a list of some of the known spawn points and started flying around. Storm Peaks...three spots...nothing. Zul'drak...three spots...nothing. Grizzly Hills...first spot...found one! I captured it and immediately upgraded it to Rare. Now that I have it, I'm not sure what the fuss is about. The abilities are a bit odd so I'm guessing one of them is REALLY good but it's not jumping out at me. Any advice in how to best use this little guy?Dresgar5 Jan 4, 2014
Jan 4, 2014 Can't fight remaining Masters in Pandaria I am on Battle Pets Tamers: Pandaria quest and beat the first of them (Hyuna) but while the rest of them will display a dialog, none are giving me the option to fight them. Did I miss a step, a specific order, or fail to pick up something? Any help would be appreciated.Toiyre1 Jan 4, 2014
Jan 4, 2014 Crawling Claw So I just bought a Crawling Claw off the AH for 1k, can I get a price check on this thing? Because I feel like I just go an amazing deal on this pet.Bopit19 Jan 4, 2014
Jan 4, 2014 No Time to Heal Achievement I got this achievement because the players I faced for over 5 battles all ran away before the battle was finished. I didn't know it was possible to win this way. Is this ok?Vëxi4 Jan 4, 2014
Jan 3, 2014 Best breeds. So there's a bunch of pets that I would like to know the best breeds for but still don't. Basically this thread is gonna be me listing all of those pets and you guys telling me what breeds are best for each. here it goes. Spider pets in general. Shimmershell Snail Sandy Petrel all 4 of the Zandalari Raptors Nether Faerie Dragon Menagerie Custodian Lesser Voidcaller Tainted Waveling Pocket Reaver Netherspace Abyssal Eternal Strider Dancing Water Skimmer Tiny Harvester Harpy Youngling Rapana Whelk Frogs in general Fluxfire Feline Anodized Robo Cub Infested Bear Cub Blighted Squirrel Infected Fawn Infected Squirrel Chickens in general Direhorns Silithid Hatchling Tiny Twister Skunky Alemental Jademist Dancer Ruby Droplet Gulp Froglet Dandelion Frolicker Filthling Oily Slimeling Jade oozeling Moon Moon Ji-Kun Hatchling Living Sandling Blackfuse Bombling Kovok Droplet of Y'Shaarj Whelp that's all I can think of for now, sorry for such a big list :/. Hopefully you guys can help me out here though lol. I may update the list as I think of more.Zarkhon13 Jan 3, 2014
Jan 3, 2014 Any reason to keep multiples... if I already have a rare version of the pet? Is there a need to inflate my total pet numbers for achievements or anything like that?Hickman7 Jan 3, 2014
Jan 3, 2014 Hey Blue People / Blizzard Are you guys giving any thought to working on Pet Heroics and/or Pet Raids? Queue up as yourself and then once in the Pet Heroic/Raid, you have your 3 pets... people in the raid can be assigned to Healing Pets, Tanks = Turtles etc. I'm not majorly into pet battles but do enjoy leveling up my favorite ones but the idea of seeing a 5/10/20/25 man Pet Raiding would be interesting. Could be a whole mini-expansion.Apokalock3 Jan 3, 2014
Jan 3, 2014 Minfernal Over a year after release, I still don't have one. I go to Felwood regularly and look, but I never find one. Any tips, short of camping it out 24/7?Punkkid18 Jan 3, 2014
Jan 3, 2014 Unborn Val'kyr dies in haunt? I caught my Unborn Val'kyr last night, and I'm leveling it. I tried the haunt ability, and when the infected pet died, my val'kyr didn't res. Does anyone know what triggers this? I was under the impression the the val'kyr would res when the other pet died.Chalm2 Jan 3, 2014
Jan 3, 2014 Kira Trade Stop Himé4 Jan 3, 2014
Jan 3, 2014 Pet Battle Observation To Whom This May Concern: Although I'm new to this whole pet battle sort of thing.. I tend to find myself watching the battles of others instead of doing those of my own. But last week I took notice of a level 80's player with three level 1 pets. He was taking on a level 1 fawn when another player in druid form (cat form) came into the "blind spot" that area where all you can see if the pet battle. This other player swatted at the level 80's level 1 pets thus reducing all three of the pets life. Is this even possible?.. Is this why in a few of my pet battles I feel I can take this npc pet and end up loosing due to an unforeseen action taken by another user?.. The end result of the above pet battle.. Was that the level 80 threw in the white flag.. Mind you he had three level 1's going up against a level 1 fawn.. Something a miss or was the level 80 so new (which is hard to do or be) to actually have lost that battle due to inexperience?..Grumblestill1 Jan 3, 2014
Jan 3, 2014 Murlocs! I want to capture dozens of different murlocs. I find it striking that they were not included as tamable world pets. Therefore, when will we see capturable murlocs!Bubblykiss5 Jan 3, 2014