Pet Battles

Sep 25 Wildlife Conservationist Is anyone able to see the pets needed for this world quests today? I know where to find them because I got them all a few days ago,but today that I have this world quest they're all gone.I can see on this character other pets in the area but not the ones I need.Relogging didn't fix it.Then I went there on my hunter who is only lvl 100 and she can see them.But can't do world quests yet.Tormento12 Sep 25
Sep 25 Power Leveling via Pet Tamers Is it still the most efficient way to use the Pandaria tamers with the 50% buff? I used to be able to complete the circuit before the buff wore off. That included the regular ones and the spirit tamers.Tukwilla2 Sep 25
Sep 25 Small QoL request A small Quality of Life change I'd love to see: A Gold Paw is a pet trainer/ Master. A Green Paw is a wild pet. afaik, that's it. I would love to see a differentiation in the wild pet icon, say, a dark green and a light green, or even just another color to show us that the pet is one we HAVE versus one we DON'T. With 700+ unique pets in the game, I'm constantly looking at the names going "ooh cool! A new pet I need!!" Only to mouse over that tiny icon on the map and see "1/3." Make captured pets a very dark Hunter green, and uncaptured pets a lighter mint green. Then I can tell just by looking at the map, "oh, I need that one!!" This is especially useful when 2-3 varieties of pets are all in the same area, you don't have to mouse over all of them to find catches. It also helps when finding rare mobs that spawn IN PLACE of other mobs. Now it stands out as you're walking around... hey, that's not a tundra rabbit... that's an Unborn Valkyre!! Seems an easy fix for a huge boost is functionality. :^)Brocknor8 Sep 25
Sep 24 Pet Charms in Legion... So, you guys decided to add new pets purchasable with Pet Charms, but you can't do Legion content to get them. Why? You have to go back to WoD content to gather them up at a nerfed rate when you should be able to do current content for them. You should have made each zone have at least one static master tamer daily you can complete for charms. Leave some non-traditional pet battle dailies for world quests, but give us a meaningful way to farm them consistently in current content. It's backwards having to go back an expansion. Trainers would also give us a way to level pets without stones. As is, if I want to do that, the best way is Pandaria...which is two expansions back.Eli8 Sep 24
Sep 24 I'm an awful pet battle for charms Does anyone have any tips? I'm just not good at this. I enjoy levelin but when I'm levelin im trying to keep a super weak pet alive. is there an addon or tip area I can go to beat the master people? Also i think I need to get a wider varity of pets?Mstokies3 Sep 24
Sep 24 MPPM: Filthling Undulating, smelly, and brimming with disgusting pride, the Filthling is this week's target. They are certainly elusive and you'll have to wallow in what appears to be mud to get one, but the payoff is grossly appealing. ;) Your turn to share about the hunt, or how well you've done in Pet Battles with this pet. Go!Crithto37 Sep 24
Sep 23 Broken Isles Safari Finished today! Rescued fawn is a cute lil dude.Orilux3 Sep 23
Sep 23 world quests not showing up Is anyone else ever seeing any pet battle world quests? Do you need to unlock them somehow? I didn't even realize there were any until i went on wowhead and read that this and more exists. All ive done with pets is catch them so far.Hurricané2 Sep 23
Sep 22 Raiding with Leashes 4 snip ... entire article: http://blizzardwatch.com/2016/09/16/raiding-leashes-4-adds-new-pets-wrath-raids/ and a more detailed post on the homepage of http://www.warcraftpets.com/Shadowdamna3 Sep 22
Sep 22 Battle Pet Day Care So thinking back to the Pokemon games, why not introduce a battle pet day care where one can drop off say up to three battle pets with a trainer who levels them up for you. Then, based on how much you have them leveled up, you have to pay -x- amount of gold to retrieve them from the trainer? This came to me since the start of Legion, I don't know about anybody else but I have had like NO time to devote to battle pets with all there is to do once you hit 110. This would at least allow players to continue leveling up their pets if they've got more gold to burn than they do time to grind and level up their pets.Etaraan5 Sep 22
Sep 22 Is anyone else not getting WQ's for 2 days? Disregard. Issue solved.Aayah1 Sep 22
Sep 22 Pet Battle Queue Problems Lately I've been getting lots of error where the other player has declined the battle. Also when I've been waiting in a queue for many minutes, I'll leave queue, rejoin and get matched up pretty quickly.Tukwilla0 Sep 22
Sep 21 Firebat Pup I managed to snag one of these puppies and it appears to be the first on my server. I checked WoWHead and there isn't a listed price. Does anyone have a "going rate" for these little guys? (This is not to be confused with the Felbat Pup from the launch event)Wårriör3 Sep 21
Sep 21 A Suggestion for Pet Battlers A Quest or Achievement that allows their entire pet team (3 pets that are currently slotted) to be out at the same time. Pet trainers don't really have a way to show off, and this would be a cool thing to display their pet-battling prowess! They can walk around with 3 pets out at a time instead of just 1 like everyone elseMalithos3 Sep 21
Sep 21 addon that works for legion Hi I legit searched the pins and the forums but don't see any posts (without wading through tons of comments) that actually had petbattle addons that work for Legion. I was using pettracker before but it no longer works. Does anyone know of any pet battle addons that search pets by zone so you can see what you're missing and where they spawn that works for legion? thanksRadch7 Sep 21
Sep 21 Dream Whelpling http://www.wowhead.com/npc=97206/dream-whelpling#petabilities Solid moves like the Emerald Proto-Whelp, saw maybe 6 or 8 spawn in a 30 man normal raid after downing Xavius. Not sure if a soft reset makes them respawn but will check it out laterDigerati4 Sep 21
Sep 21 Haunted Memento / Disgusting Oozeling I get why they changed haunted memento's throwing ability, but, why not just make it a battlepet or a non-combat pet akin to a squire. it does less than disgusting oozeling, its just a bit bigger and doesn't cause an effect. and keep the buff up when its summoned. i want my status ghost back.Crossblades2 Sep 21
Sep 21 Dusty Rug This is up on my realms Barbershop. I'm not sure if you can invite people to get this, but you're welcome to try. WelshCorgi #1753 Edit: It has been taken.Fran0 Sep 21
Sep 20 Filthling How many of you know of the Great Mighty Poo from Conker's bad Fur day. Well I'm gonna go out and say it isnt the best game, though their are parts of it that are attractive, specifically the cute and fun art style that Rareware (Was) know for back in its Nintendo64 days. "What is this? An advertisement?" No bear with me. For those of you who have heard of that giant opera singing pile a dung, i think Blz missed out on a perfect Easter egg, and we all know Easter eggs are a big thing in Wow for fun. I mean Robin the Entertainer, Harrison Jones, ....ofcourse im drawin a blank but i know you guys know of atleast a few. Heck even Leeroy Jenkins as a Garrison follower is one. On the Isle of Thunder at the bottom right there is this pit full of Quivering Filth mobs a long with a few Saroks that throw green goop at you. If you kill enough of em, a Giant one appears, and if you fight it it has the chance to drop the Filthling batte pet. (one of my favorites defenitely in my top ten). Well when i first saw a picture of it i thought they were made of mud but when i got their i was ammused to find out the mobs are made of dung. You see as you fight them dung flies everywhere. So i was thinking heck, why dont they add a rare item drop on top of the battle pet. [Sweet Corn} and the little writing would say something like, "Well...it used to be sweet" and the effect could be like, if you used it or ate it or whatever they chose, it could be like you'd randomly burst out with Latin phrases. Kind of like the Kaja cola on the goblin starting zone makes you yell random ideas. I just think that would have been cool. :)Lorejunky5 Sep 20
Sep 20 More Slimes! This may sound odd but I love slime monsters, wether its green goop, mud, a blob of grease like the little leftovers pet, i love them. I think their should be more :) and specifically i think they should add more details to em. That fried chicken leg floating in lil leftovers was real cool. I like the Disgusting Oozeling how it turns you and your mounts green, or the Filthling that temporaily turns you brownish those kind of mechanics are cool. Maybe their could be a Melted Cheese slime that has like pepperonis on it. Just random thoughts :)Lorejunky2 Sep 20
Sep 20 Qiraji Guardling Notice If you haven't gotten your guardling, or you want to upgrade the one you have, they will be retiring for the season soon. Looks like they'll be gone by the 21st or 22nd of this month.Vhale1 Sep 20
Sep 20 Zergling Pet - 2016 Any chance of acquiring a Zergling pet this or next year, possibly with WoW CE online purchases? I wouldn't even mind if it was put into the shop, as it seems unfair that one of the fastest pets in game could only be acquired if you had bought the Collector's Edition a long time back.Knifeyslicey0 Sep 20
Sep 20 Other humanoids Now i know their are hundreds of humanoid races in wow that arent the playable ones. we all know that. as such many of those races get put in One or two zones then forgot about completely once new content comes out. If the Quilboar are never gonna have a bigthing in the story (which they should have something, atleast Agamaggan, he is a wild god too, u could do soething with him. u brought back quite a few in cata and evenmore in legion) Course ur killing them off in legion still not sure why ysera and possibly cenarious had/has to die. its just the beggining of the story so we will see. *fingers crossed* make it good guys i play cuz if the lore. make it good. Anywho like i said we could totally have a quilboar battle pet. i mean we have a gnoll, sea giant, sporeling (love em), their are many u could use. Please eventually give us the chance to have em. You know what else would be awesome is if you finished up the Qiraji humanoids. you have the battlegaurd and the prophet, now u just need to add the qiraji gladiator...ling. hahaLorejunky0 Sep 20
Sep 20 cant decide on ultimate battle stone pet Considering it would be my first 25 pet what do you think would be the best type of pet to use my battle stone on. My most used pets are: Core hound pup, molten corgi, everbloom peachick, winston, doom bloom, jade crane chick(though that is uncommon), graves, I also have a felbatpup and emigosa but havent tried them yet.Trollsong6 Sep 20
Sep 20 Zoom multiplying like bunnies I did the achieve to get zoom. I now have 6 zoom pets from 1 ach on 1 toon. Every time i log and come back he creates 2 more zooms.... This may be great for some but it's driving my ocd nutsKalyn4 Sep 20
Sep 20 "Boss"? Cmon, really? Just name the buff "Artificial Difficulty."Invisusira1 Sep 20
Sep 19 Lanticore Spawnling? Hello. I was soloing the heroic version of Upper Blackrock Spire for the past week in hopes of finding The Lanticore. Well, he spawned today and I killed him, but no pet. It was my understanding that the Lanticore Spawnling is a 100% drop when set to "Group Loot". I noticed it was on "personal loot" before I pulled him but could not change the loot options. I invited my sister to the group before the pull and still I could not change the loot rules. My question: Is there another way to change the loot rules?Anais8 Sep 19
Sep 19 Battle on the broken isles Has anyone been able to complete this achievement yet?I've been stuck on 29 quests for days and keep getting repeats.Tormento3 Sep 19
Sep 19 Any tier 1 legion pets? Are there any tier one battle pets in Legion so far, focus on pvp.Soitainly12 Sep 19
Sep 19 Legion Master Trainers So is the only way to fight the Master Trainers in Legion when they are apart of a World Quest? Was looking at getting started on the Family Familiar.Krymorious2 Sep 19
Sep 19 CE pets are verboten. But Mounts? The whole debate about rare pets; CE, the Olympics one, etc etc rages about every 3 weeks on these forums. I would love to hear a final, OFFICIAL word on the subject, since my beloved Swift Zulian Tiger is in the BMAH today! So it's ok to have rare, once-of-a kind pets... but the mounts we'll open to the highest bidder?? NOT COOL. >(( Why even have rare drops then Blizz? Just put them all in the AH. Hell, put them in the money store to get your greedy money. Risk should equal reward, and RARITY should mean something. Some Db that exploited garrisons and the pos WoD should not be riding around on a retired mount. Just give everyone a Murky for logging into Dalaran. Seems fair. >(Brocknor7 Sep 19
Sep 19 Pet Forum groups for achievments? Would there be interest in arranging groups of Pet Forum regulars/lurkers to go after achievements like "Poor Unfortunate Souls" and the Lanticore Spawnling? Obviously, logistics such as faction, group comp, and time would need to be worked out.Phaedra4 Sep 19
Sep 19 Help a Whelp World quest https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbKwe6iietY Made a quick video of my first attempt at the Help a Whelp world quest in Azsuna. How are you guys beating all the world quests in Legion? What sort of teams did you use to beat this daily?Gackto6 Sep 19
Sep 19 Best battle pets for each family I have leveled some of my pets to level 25 and was wondering if there was a website that lists the best pets in each of the families. I have been to warcraftpets.com, but they only list the best by ability or rating - it doesn't break them down by family.Katelana29 Sep 19
Sep 18 Dust Bunny Guide There's been some trouble capturing this elusive pet (which is required for the Broken Isles Safari) so I figured I'd do my best to clear some things up! How do you obtain the Dust Bunny?: You must first find a Dusty Rug in Legion's Dalaran. What does the Rug look like?: http://imgur.com/a/2tu0Q It's a blue rug with a gold trim. It's the exact same rug you see underneath you when you hearth to Legion's Dalaran, but that one doesn't count (it's not dusty enough...) Where can it be found?: -->Barber Shop - not the entrance rug, there will be a rug on the checkered floor -->Ledgerdemain Lounge - upstairs -->Breanni's Shop - behind the desk -->Alliance Inn (Greyfang Enclave) - behind the Paladin portal -->Horde Inn (The Filthy Animal) - outside on the sewer cap As far as I know the spawn rate is 15 minutes and will spawn in one of the above. What to do if you find it?: Click it as fast as you can! If someone beats you to it they get the buff and the rug disappears. If you click it you should get the buff "spring cleaning". http://imgur.com/a/hGWFI While you have this buff you'll be able to see the dust bunnies (don't worry, they won't be difficult to find and will be the only pets you'll see). My advice: -Get an S/S breed first (it's the best breed for PvP/PvE)! Don't worry about quality! -You have a limited time (15 minutes) and I nearly missed out on the S/S breed because I took my time. You can change the quality, you can't change the breed. -Ideally, have a Molten Corgi (Superbark does massive damage and can't kill them) if not Terrible Turnip (Weakening Blow) along with a strong flyer (axebeak) and strong mech (iron starlette) to kill the aquatics and beasts (you be surprised how fast 15 minutes burns up.) This is what an S/S Dust Bunny's stats will look like once captured (@ level 23): Rare: HP1296 ATK209 SPD329 Uncommon: HP1204 ATK193 SPD304 Common: HP1112 ATK177 SPD278 Poor HP1020 ATK161 SPD253 Final thoughts: Was really hoping the Dust Bunny would have some dust inspired moves to make it stand out as a bunny (Sandstorm, Sweep, Blinding Powder), but all it has is Smoke Bomb, which is cool, but you'd be better off with dodge or you can't chain your evasion moves as well. That said, I loved the mechanics and hope Blizzard offers more unique means to capturing pets in the future!Éve10 Sep 18
Sep 18 Issues with cage pets bugging? So this has happened twice now, once for one of the foxes in highmountain and once now for the spiketail beaver (both adds) also in highmountain. My journal is at 999 and I entered battle with a pet, saw there was a rare add -the spiketail beaver- burnt down the health of the other 2 pets and then was not able to cage the beaver because I have too many pets or already have 3 of this pet. (Neither are true, I have one slot left of my overall pet limit and I have no spiketail beavers.) And of course because the primary pet was killed I have no way of forfeiting and resetting the match. Just to be certain it wasn't a log issue I then went to a random rabbit nearby and was able to cage it successfully. This is very frustrating and has thusfar cost me two rares already :( Anyone else having this issue?Zarakai2 Sep 18
Sep 18 World Quests: Battle pets Hello, a fellow guildie is having a bit of a problem. She is an avid pet battler and actually ranked 1st on our server for the number of collected pets. However, the issue seems to be that world quests for battle pets aren't showing up for her. Does anyone have a problem like this, or even a solution to this problem?Vogekth3 Sep 18
Sep 18 Anyone else think pets are too tiny? My crab vanity pets look like a tick running after me. Can't Blizzard make them a little bit bigger? Is there a reason for making them so small you can't see the detail in a lot of the models? I remember them being a bit bigger. Maybe Blizzard could make the option of having slightly bigger pets and disabling Papa Hummels pet biscuits if you chose that option? Does anyone else think they're a bit too small? Thanks in advance for any feedback, ideas or explanation.Moofits4 Sep 18
Sep 18 Interrupted during EVERY pet battle-sewers Not sure if this is working as intended, but my pet battles are cancelled by random players who attack me in the new Dalaran Sewers. There are some pets I like to cage but players attack me while I am pet battling and cancel my pet battles. Yes, I am on PvE server, not PvP server. Yes I paid the Raethan NPC in the sewer 5 gold for 5 minutes of pvp immunity. It does work. The immunity is cancelled when everyone in the sewers is able to pvp.Chirpybird16 Sep 18
Sep 17 Pet WQ overtuned? I'm kind of curious as to the purpose of the world quests. As far as I can tell they're mostly a sort of 5 minutes or less daily quest. They often take longer due to really terrible directions and map points, but that's another subject. Pet battles on the other hand, seem to come in fairly easy or extremely hard, and not a lot of in between. Are they supposed to be a new tournament, effectively out of reach of more casual pokem-pet battlers with maybe 5-7 25's at best? or are they meant to be just another way to get garri-order resources and AP besides flying to a location with some kind of special mechanic or mobs to kill and no directions, and tabbing to wowhead to find what should be in the game? If it's the first one, then they should be as difficult as possible so those with 100 of the rarest blue pets can feel challenged and get pet related rewards (like yet more pets, titles etc). If it's the second, and just an alternative to killing 20 Fel Bad Guys, maybe a more forgiving set of ablities that doesn't require perfect counter comps would be nice. I'd prefer option two coupled with a tournament or legendaries so the pet masters can get their challenges too.Sarnen7 Sep 17
Sep 17 Best pet to use to catch low level pets I may be wrong but I remember hearing about an ability that won't let you KO a pet and instead will leave their health at 1. Is this correct and if so what is the ability name and what pet is best to use that has it? Many thanks!Unth15 Sep 17
Sep 17 Please remove Pet Battle Cap Amount of 1006. Dear Blizzard, If at all possible, can you remove the cap of allowed Battle Pets Per Account? Or possibility double it? I do not understand the justification and logic of having a limit of 1000. I do not enjoy releasing/selling any of them. I know a few of us, as a Pet Battling community, can relate. I am a collector, and have been for 11+ years now. Already, I've had to cage or delete at least 50+ pets, and it's barely two weeks into release. With all these new pets offered in Legion, it just feels heartbreaking. The WoD memories of deleting countless at that time, makes the wound just feel deeper. I have been near this cap since Mists of Panderia, I know a few others like myself are the same way. Thank you for reading, and keep up the amazing job with Legion and beyond!! - A Satisfied Guardian Druid Respectfully, DarkTragedyDarktragedy7 Sep 17
Sep 17 Help Wanted: Leviathan C'mon Blizzard. How hard is it to make a dragon-type pet with aquatic moves? Ya know, a REAL Leviathan-esque pet. Not some lame water hydra. Give it Surge, Whirlpool, a Rain effect, maybe a magic or dragon-type move, etc. I'm not picky. The point is no pet fits that racial/moveset description and if it did indeed exist, it would make everyone think twice about rolling out Teroclaws all day err day. You don't have to nerf every good pet/ability. You just have to create a boogie man per se to keep it in check. (e.g. Ghost Pup > Graves)Brawler2 Sep 17
Sep 17 Virtual Ticket in-game items From: https://blizzcon.com/en-us/news/20288667/get-a-sneak-peek-at-the-blizzcon-2016-in-game-goodies EEE!! TWO Murloc pets for WoW - faction dependent. Legionnaire Murky & Knight-Captain Murky There comes a time when every murloc must choose a side. Will you mrglgglllgl for the Horde alongside Legionnaire Murky, or dive into battle for the Alliance at Knight-Captain Murky’s command? And an in-game D3 pet? Yeah, I'm going to get the virtual ticket.Phaedra19 Sep 17
Sep 17 Spirit healer pet Who else wants a spirit healer pet? That way we can complete the Val'kyr trioDenona1 Sep 17
Sep 17 Tired of Teroclaw It's the same garbage every time, same three abilities, it might as well not even have the other three. Tired of having to stack against this pet. I'd like variety and some actual fun instead of having to scramble to counter this frustrating annoyance. It does flying damage which hurts water but water is the only way to counter it's healing spam elemental form. Everything is in this pet's favor. I know the strategies on how to beat it, I'm just tired of the repetition that is dependent entirely on this one pet.Sariias23 Sep 17
Sep 16 Pet Collection in Armory Anyone else noticing that the armory isn't showing new additions to our pet collections the last day or so? Just curious since I know warcraftpets uses our armories to update our info on their site. Happy hunting!!Shadowdamna3 Sep 16
Sep 16 Looking for someone with Creepy Crawlers Trying to get the three ghastly pets, anyone still has the item? I will tip you if you are from Illidan. Many thanks! My battletag is Andysui#1350Henbiantai6 Sep 16
Sep 16 Mechanical Passive + Repair I recently fought a pet battle against someone who used this combo with a Clockwork Gnome and got destroyed. After thinking for a bit on how it all went down, I've found myself troubled by the possibility that there might not be any real counter play to this. I was able to kill the Clockwork Gnome before the big heal of the Repair kicked in but of course immediately after, the Mechanical passive happened. Was there any opportunity for counter play here? I feel as if after the Mechanical passive, all buffs that belonged to the pet in its first "life" should disappear. The risk-reward of Repair is that you might not survive in time to get the heal, right? I feel like the Mechanical passive trivializes this risk a lot. It makes it really easy to get back to full health after the first death.Tathel3 Sep 16
Sep 16 Legion idea : Raiding with Leashes 4: Gods of Death edition. So i'm hoping that Blizzard is working on this, and so here is my idea for it. 1. Marrowgar ICC - Lil Bonestorm 2. Loot ship ICC - Alliance or Horde themed gunship, depending on who summons it 3. Professor Putricide ICC - Rotface/Festergut styled Abomination 4. Dreamwalker ICC - Scourged Green Whelp 5. Faction Champs ToGC - Ashen Verdict Gruntling/Page, like the Argent one, but can show Sunreaver/Silver Covenant banner/Crusader Banner/Ebon Blade Banner 6. Anub'arak ToGC - Lil Anub 7. Mimiron Ulduar - Mimiron Head pet form! 8. Assemble of Iron Ulduar- Iron Golem 9. Yogg Saron Ulduar - Lil Verax 10. Razorscale Ulduar - Mini Razorscale 11. Halon Ruby Sanctum - Twilight Whelp 12. Sindragosa - Scourged Proto drake, more to get them to make a scourged proto drake mount =D reward for getting all 12: Micro Vo7tr0n pet! thoughts mmo-champ thread here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2005393-Idea-for-Legion-Raiding-with-Leashes-IV-Gods-of-Death-Edition?p=40690144#post40690144Kellorion3 Sep 16