Pet Battles

Oct 2, 2015 How to combat AoE pets My father is a gnome professor who works at Ironforge stables. He is an inventor part time while he takes care of pets. He recently invented a ball that holds the pet inside it. Kind of like protecting it. :P Anyways that would be cool if we could use pokeballs in WoW that way they wouldn't be damaged by the AoE from being outside the ball next to the actual battle. I suggest they be called Warcraft balls. And engineers would be able to make them. Your thoughts?Ylenaris9 Oct 2, 2015
Oct 2, 2015 Pet Community - Azeroth Adoption Agency WHAT IS THE AZEROTH ADOPTION AGENCY? Azeroth Adoption Agency is a community-sponsored companion and battle pet adoption service founded in December 2014. The agency helps fellow pet collectors build their collections by giving them free access to pets they still need. The original agency was started by Rusti from WarcraftPets.com as a way to help other collectors and reduce her own surplus pets. Over time more people began donating their spare pets toward her project and what started as a small temporary idea for sharing spare pets turned into a permanent long-term project and community. The agency is still run by Rusti and has grown to include many wonderful staff members. WHERE ARE WE LOCATED? The Azeroth Adoption Agency guild is located on the US server of Bladefist on the Horde faction. Members from all over are welcome, they just need to create a level 1 to join the guild with in order to send and receive pets via mail. WHAT IS OUR TARGET AUDIENCE? Adopters: Azeroth Adoption Agency’s primary target audience is newer pet collectors. These people have a lot of pets left to collect and will benefit the most from the agency's stock as a whole. Seasoned and veteran collectors are still welcome, but they may not benefit from the overall pet stock as much as newer collectors. Donors: Everyone is welcome as a donor regardless of the state of their collection. Everyone who wants to help other pet collectors is encouraged to do so. HOW DOES IT WORK? Azeroth Adoption Agency’s stock is directly dependent upon donations. Donors join the community and contribute pets to the agency. These pets go into our main stock and are then adopted out to our members. We have standard adoptions, raffle adoptions, donation drives and events. Events are always adoption- and donation-oriented. WHO IS WELCOME Pet collectors! Any and all pet collectors are welcome to participate in this project. Please be advised that we do have an expectation of politeness, cooperation and willingness to follow directions and rules from prospective members. Prospective members are subject to the same rules as our current members. Azeroth Adoption Agency reserves the right to decline membership requests as we see fit. SISTER GUILD The Azeroth Adoption Agency guild is solely for adopting and donating pets – we have no intention of making it for anything other than this. This ensures that we can house as many people as possible without spots going to members who would only be part of the guild for non-pet purposes. That said – we appreciate the desire for community and as such we have a Sister Guild just for our members who also wish to level, PvE, and PvP. Members who wish to level will have their main character(s) in the Sister Guild and their adoption/donation character in the Agency guild. CONNECT WITH US Website: http://azerothadoptionagency.com Twitter: http://twitter.com/a3pets Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/azerothadoptionagency Warcraft Pets Sticky: http://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14380 WCP Article: http://www.warcraftpets.com/news/donate-and-adopt-pets-azeroth-adoption-agency/Tikaraa23 Oct 2, 2015
Oct 2, 2015 Can't challenge trainers - Done! Backtrack ;) I've looked around at the other forums to try to figure out where I left off during battling them. But I think I dropped the quests to challenge the "next" pet battle trainer in line and I don't know how to look it up. I've been to the pet battle beginning trainer but all she had was a daily quest to do 10 pvp battles. I suck. I can't PVP! D: I just want to fly around and battle npcs. Please help. And please let me know HOW you find out where you are. Thanks! <3Rektribution3 Oct 2, 2015
Oct 2, 2015 An underused mechanical team I rarely see this team mentioned in strats which is unfortunate because of how effective and easy to use it is. Tranquil Mechanical Yeti, Menagerie Custodian, Menagerie Custodian It's my go to team for dealing with beasts. There just isn't very much that can withstand a team of three Ion Cannons with Lightning Storm and Shock and Awe (which does heavy damage and can even stun). I've been using this team ever since Lil' Oondasta came out. Most of the time this team destroys that dinosaur with only two pets. It's very rare that I need the third, but it's a guaranteed win either way. I've won a few PvP fights with this group as well, but of course, that's highly situational since you never know what you're going to be up against :) What's more is that this team is cheap and easy to get unlike the Darkmoon Tank which I still don't have. Anyway,. I just wanted to shine some much needed spotlight on this amazing team of mechanical mayhem. This team deserves it :)Deydrania1 Oct 2, 2015
Oct 2, 2015 Is graves still available? I'm doing heroes of the storm to get graves. I'm currently level 12. So before I go further to level 20, he is still obtainable, right? It's just get level 20 and congrats on the graves pet?Kalyn4 Oct 2, 2015
Oct 2, 2015 1 pet shy of my 150 max level goal The goal was to get 150 pets leveled last week. Life came up and said i crap to do. So i'm proud of myself being only 1 shy from my goal. My other goal is to get alot of my level 1 pets to level 8 next time so i can get rid of my level 1 army and slowly turn them into a level 25 army I have the essential pets but i just like optionsKalyn2 Oct 2, 2015
Oct 2, 2015 Question for pet sellers Hi guys. When you sell pets on the AH or trades, do you sell them as level 1 or as level 25? How do you get more profit? Thanks.Sandratowers11 Oct 2, 2015
Oct 2, 2015 Hey guys I added a new picture of my cat http://imgur.com/a/1wiHwSeanna27 Oct 2, 2015
Oct 2, 2015 Pet's for sale Chaos Pup Harbinger Of Flame Corefire Imp Ravasaur Hatchling Mr Grubbs I'll make an account on your server and bring them to you just message your name and servrMilkydwarf1 Oct 2, 2015
Oct 2, 2015 WTB Viscous Horror As the title says, i am willing to buy one, as for my offer its 50K, no more no less. My Btag MadCat2K6#1615Verdona0 Oct 2, 2015
Oct 2, 2015 Pet's for sale chaos pup ravasaur hatchling corefire imp mr grubbs harbinger of flame I'll make a toon on your server and bring them to you.Milkydwarf0 Oct 2, 2015
Oct 1, 2015 No starting quest for lvl 100 players? Hello, I do not know that much about the quests except that I did do a few of them on one of my toons. However, I wanted to start doing them on the toon I play regularly atm, so I went to the npc in Org to obtain them, only....no quests except for the "what we have been training for" quest, which doesnt help me because I need to start training lvl 1 pets. Any help would be mucho appreciatedWhiteyford4 Oct 1, 2015
Oct 1, 2015 Please fix pvp pet battle matchups. Blizz please fix your pvp pet battle matchups, twice now my full team of level 2 pets have been matched with someone with a full team of level 4 pets...How is three level 2 pets suppose to be any match to three level 4 pets? =(Potlock6 Oct 1, 2015
Sep 30, 2015 Cleaving- Graves/Fossil Hatch/Frag of Anger Anyone else try this? Seems really potent. So far I'm 12-0, but I don't play much more than required for the quest.Mariel12 Sep 30, 2015
Sep 30, 2015 Graves Hey anyone know if you can still get Graves?Earthwarder4 Sep 30, 2015
Sep 29, 2015 What changed? For some time now I've been leveling pets by fighting the Draenor Grand-Master Pet Tamers. For all that time after the first fight (Ashlei) a level 1 pet would jump to level 17 or 18, and after a 2nd fight (Gargra) it would be level 25. Now today it's changed, after Ashlei my new pet was only level 11 and after Gargra level 17. Not tried a 3rd fight yet. What's changed? Was this announced somewhere?Klin7 Sep 29, 2015
Sep 29, 2015 Pet collecting I have noticed that nearly all the treads in the forum are about helping people with PvE or PvP pet battling or which pets they should level first. I couldn't find a good thread to put this for new people that battle pets just for the sake of collecting them. The pet journal puts all your favorites at the start of the list. One way to help remind you what you don't have is to favorite all the pets you don't have then unfavorite them once you catch them because the journal automatically puts pets you have at the top of the list so no hunting the list is needed, Sorry, wordy. Please feel free to pretend there are punctuation marks wherever they should go.Eitheror1 Sep 29, 2015
Sep 29, 2015 Can some explain Flurry vs Blinding Poison? Deathadder Hatchling versus a Rabbit Blinding Poison hits Flurry misses, then hits twice Blinding Poison lasts for one round, not one attack. What am I missing? http://imgur.com/FMomW7SZepp10 Sep 29, 2015
Sep 29, 2015 Does anyone watch Tradechat Videos? Panser recently did 39 things about Pets, and I admit I did not know them all! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg2MbFZfiAU As a side note about another thread we have been posting in, there are over 3 million pet battles every day. Possibly not yet time to remove Pet Battles.Zepp2 Sep 29, 2015
Sep 29, 2015 Animals that exist but don't? I guess it's not particularly pet related except that I would like to have some as pets, but I find it curious that ducks and flamingos both technically exist in the Warcraft universe, but we never see them. We know ducks are a thing because of the ducky fishing bobber: http://i.imgur.com/w23dl.jpg We know flamingos are a thing because of the glorious lawn decorations that can be found at fine goblin establishments: http://wowinthedetails.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Kezan-Flimingos-on-fake-turf.jpg But where are they on Azeroth? I want a flamingo, and these clearly look different from striders. Oh also peacocks. We have plenty of peachicks but it seems none of them survive past infancy because there are no adults to be found. My dreams of riding a glorious peacock into battle are ruined. Tragic. I'm curious if there are others? I could have sworn there was at least one more animal that only existed through props but I can't remember.Rixna11 Sep 29, 2015
Sep 29, 2015 WTT 2 Ruby Droplets B/B level 25 P/H level 25 Open to offers, including things I already have, though obviously I'd be more interested in ones I don't. Sibby#1950Sibylla3 Sep 29, 2015
Sep 29, 2015 What would you like to see in the next exp. For pets? -Legendary pets that are not susceptible to Howlbomb strats. All Tanaan elites have this problem. Most elites in MoP have this problem as well. This can be done by giving enemy pets 'remove debuff' abilities like Consume Magic to take off the 3 debuffs involved in Howlbomb strats, or rooting abilities like Bone Prison to prevent the Pandaren Water Spirit to swap out for Chromius (they could use one or the other). -Trainer pets need to stop using multiple-hit abilities like Batter and Swarm. It's like a huge sign on their chest reading, "COME KILL ME, ANUBISATH IDOL!" because of Sandstorm. The Anubisath has been used countless times in strats and people are getting very tired of it. Why not throw in some of those "cannot be dodged" 2-round abilities? That would help discourage using Anubisath for his Deflection, too. -Cooler abilities in the Critter family. Most Critter abilities don't really have that wow factor, whereas something like Mana Surge that a Nexus Whelpling has is like, "holy crap that hits hard". -How about a flying pet that uses Call Darkness? Emerald Proto-Whelps steamroll flying pets because they can heal through anything. Healing reduction abilities need to start appearing on new bird enemy pets to discourage the use of EPW. Dark Flame is another option. -It should be considered to also equip magic elites with a cannot-be-dodged 2-rounder ability because Mechanical Pandaren Dragonlings can use Decoy and are strong against magic types with Breath. They are also used in countless strats, which is boring. -The breed of elites should make sense. Take Chirrup from Aki the Chosen. It's an elite pet with SS breed that makes no use of his speed at all with Swarm, Nature's Touch, and Inspiring Song. Once again, Anubisath steamrolls him because a) Swarm is completely blocked and b) it doesn't even use its heals on CD. It's retarded, not legendary. Taking advantage of speed means using abilities like Alpha Strike. Taking advantage of slow speed means using abilities like Tail Whip. etc -Deflection and Ethereal are fantastic abilities because a) they are on a 3 round CD and b) always go first. So much of what makes a strat great is blocking/dodging/evading attacks. Unfortunately, Deflection and Ethereal are the only two abilities that do this and only appear on Flying, Undead, Magic, Humanoid, and Dragonkin types. It would be nice to have a 3-round go-first block on at least one pet from the other five pet families as well. This would also pull people away from using Anubisath so much. Have any of your own ideas? Disagree with me on mine? I'd love to hear what others have to say.Devilpriest14 Sep 29, 2015
Sep 29, 2015 Day 2. What are you doing right now? So, What are you doing right now in relation to pet battles? I am grinding in frostfire trying to get as many pets leveled as possibleKalyn18 Sep 29, 2015
Sep 29, 2015 WTT my Viscidus Globule for your Anub Idol. Any takers? I can come to you. Just did the raid on all toons capable of doing it, ended up with a 2nd mindslayer (which I'll toss in) and a 2nd Globule. But still can't get the idol to drop.Chijutsu5 Sep 29, 2015
Sep 29, 2015 Be careful pet battling with a follower I queued for a pet battle in Vol'mar, and it teleported me to Supreme Lord Kazzak's platform, apparently your follower will join you, as once I teleported back to Vol'mar after the battle was over Vivianne was dead, with 56 minutes left on the debuff. I'm guessing Kazzak didn't like her standing in his space. No idea if this has been reported yet, but there you go.Varuuk5 Sep 29, 2015
Sep 28, 2015 Albino Chimaeraling flaps to flappin fast. It's totally spazzy. I feel like I can't use this guy as a companion because he'll have a heart attack. He should be more relaxed and just kind of glide along with you.Noxveneficus4 Sep 28, 2015
Sep 28, 2015 Beasts of Fable Carry pet Guide Can someone point me to a Carry pet guide for Beasts of Fable? I want to farm for the panda pets and level some pets at the same timeSeledor5 Sep 28, 2015
Sep 28, 2015 PVP Pet Battles MMO champs poll this week shows that apparently over 73% of the players in the game DO NOT do pvp pet battles at all, which if you are anybody BESIDES someone who actually helps make the game, will come as no surprise to you. Im no expert, but i can math a little, and if 3/4ths of the games players dont do something, we probably dont need it. Personally as a gamer i find that when people wanna battle pokemon with their friends, they tend to fire up smash brothers.Sorchia21 Sep 28, 2015
Sep 28, 2015 WTT P/P 25 Bronze Whelpling to S/S breed WTT P/P 25 Bronze Whelpling to S/S Bronze Whelpling(lvl doesnt matter) Battletag:PuiPui#3782Mazal2 Sep 28, 2015
Sep 28, 2015 Wanderer's Festival Hatchling Why is the spawn rate so low? It's bad enough I'm being punished for living on the east coast but to deal with the ridiculously low spawn rate and masses of virgins the event seems to attract is too much. Increase spawn rate or let us buy and sell wild pets plz.Tedroy6 Sep 28, 2015
Sep 28, 2015 Trying to throw ideas to Blizz Over the past few months I have helped my wife collect and blue-ify all the pets. I am not a collector so don't look at my pets its embarrassing. I noticed a lot of cool things and some things that I would look into changing if I was you blizzard. Here is a list, of what I would change for future of pet battles. Your more than willing to leave comments / ideas and I will add them to the list of things. 1) The pet quest in your garrison that is a weekly. I don't mind it but for hard core collectors like my wife the 10 stones are not needed. The 10 stones for pet charms would be 3x10=30. Why not add in alternatives such as two flawless stones since it is 2x15=30. Just so people can choose instead of being fed stones every week. 2) I have been around since vanilla and I always had the choice to opt in and get the collectors addition and what not, some I did and some no. For people who started in wrath/cata + they are screwed and can't obtain these unless they want to go on ebay and buy it for xxxx amount of dollars. After the current expansion is over I don't see why you don't throw these in the BMAH. Seeing as some people can't get the collectors addition at some point these pets will be obtainable. 3) Now this might piss some people off and I know "it would take away money from tickets" but seriously why would you not make the Murk pets obtainable at some point. For the love of god some of them are from 2009 and stuff. Make a vendor that sells them for a boat load of charms or something to give people something to strive for. I am not saying for all pets but some of the obtainable ones or really old blizzcon stuff. It is a shame to see one of the coolest pets never being used cause only so many people got the ticket. 4) New types of pets ie (Ducks etc) 5) This is a far stretch but hear me out. Pet raids people. You que up and enter a raid like molten core for instance. Lil rag could be the last boss with OP moves. If you win you move on to the next boss. Maybe 5 bosses a raid and if you die those pets are out for the remainder of the raid. A lot of cool rewards could be tied to it. I know your thinking CELE tournament but it could be so much more than that. I honestly feel a lot different about pet battles doing it so much. I feel it is a great system that could be huge with a few adjustments. I hope I don't get trolled to big but just trying to help out as much as I can. Thanks for any positive feedback and reading.Cpteverlast13 Sep 28, 2015
Sep 28, 2015 Frustrated by PvP? Don't Give Up!!! Hi all, I just scored my 500th win. 7 weeks ago I was at 14 wins. If you don't want to 'study up,' just look at Darmand's Pick My Teams thread. So many tested teams in there, and many with explanations! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18706672385 Today's super-hero fun team? Peddle Power Peddlefeet (arrow, stun, super arrow) Xu-Fu (Spirit Claws, Feed, Prowl) Bone Serpent (falling bones, darkness, nocturnal death whack) It was a team I had loaded for PvE the other day and I thought, why not?Zepp10 Sep 28, 2015
Sep 28, 2015 Nerf the infected squirrel My infected squirrel just solod a team of Onyxian Whelpling, emerald proto drake, and molton corgi. That was fun!Rhonstifor5 Sep 28, 2015
Sep 28, 2015 Electrified Razortooth Is there a trick to making these guys spawn? I keep murdering the Frogs and Snakes in the hopes that one of the tiny fellows will spawn. Been running around the Swamps surrounding Diremoore for a good hour or two now and nothin. =/Chijutsu11 Sep 28, 2015
Sep 28, 2015 I Lost My Rematch Teams...Again I could cry. If you want to avoid being me, remember that the teams are in your WTF folder, not in the addon folder. In related news, the Celestial Tournament should be challenging this week!Zepp15 Sep 28, 2015
Sep 28, 2015 Tanaan Jungle elites w/o Chromius team I have been disappointed that the Tanaan Jungle legendary elites can all be beaten by the Howlbomb+proto team. I even wrote in as a suggestion that the developers should test their new pet battles out against known comps before going live with them. I know that Howlbomb+proto makes them easy, but it really is boring. So, it got me wondering about what comps could beat the elites if Howlbombing weren't a thing. It's still a work in progress, but this is what I've come up with so far. All strats use the Pygmy Cow as the third pet because so far it's the only one I can keep alive as the third pet because of it's self heal and because it's a critter, being resilient against the AOE damage of Fel Corruption that the elites do. Skrillix Unborn Val'kyr 221 Macabre Marionette 111 Pygmy Cow 122 Summary: Haunt, then Dead Man's Party. Pygmy Cow and Val'kyr finish off the other pets. Undead is 'strong' against Humanoids. Vile Blood of Draenor Infinite Whelpling 111 Direhorn Runt 122 Pygmy Cow 122 Early Advantage, Tail sweep until Whelpling dies. Draginkin is 'strong' against Magic types. Swap to Direhorn, Trihorn Charge. Has an 85% hit chance, but is the only 'go-first' ability that has enough damage to kill Vile Blood before it gets a second Fel Corruption off. Clean up other pets with Direhorn and Pygmy. Cursed Spirit Gu'chi Swarmling 222 Periwinkle Calf 212 Pygmy Cow 122 Burrow, Chew, Swarm. Critter damage is 'strong' against Undead. Gu'chi dies. Select Periwinkle. Take advantage of Cursed Spirit's self-inflicted stun with Takedown. Pass, Cursed Spirit dies. Clean up remaining pets. Felsworn Sentry Core Hound Pup 111 Harbinger of Flame 121 Pygmy Cow 122 Howl, Burn 3x, repeat. Elemental damage is 'strong' against Machine types. Felsworn Sentry dies and is revived, Core Hound dies. Select Harbinger. Impale. Clean up other pets. Bleakclaw Nexus Whelpling 122 Scooter the Snail 111 Pygmy Cow 122 Arcane Storm, pass, Mana Storm. Magic is 'strong' against flying. Bleakclaw dies. Clean up other pets. Still working on the others, but I think it's neat to come up with different strats to beat these elites because they can be quite tricky.Devilpriest11 Sep 28, 2015
Sep 27, 2015 Why does Blizzard cheat My pet died when it clearly says 100% chance to dodge attacks and no I didn't have any debuff on my pet.Fraque4 Sep 27, 2015
Sep 27, 2015 Pet battles are just horrible.. against real people. How am I supposed to win 10 battles for a prize, when after 2 hours I've only won once? I seriously doubt this quest was meant to take that long to beat. It seems like everyone is using some BS gimmick. Here I was thinking oh lemme build myself a well rounded team to cover different types.. nope the idea is apparently find the most broken bs moves and exploit them to victory. A guy using 3 bunnies and using the same moves that make it nearly impossible to get hits in, because the bunny is either underground or has a dodge effect on him. I've encountered several battlers tonight using Molten Corgi and that Mini Rag and they both do this insanely OP move that makes a bunch of fire mobs or multiple corgi's and they hit you repeatedly multi-turn and you can't hit them you always miss until they are back down to 1. So they throw down this move Rag does on the ground then just rotates them out doing that cloning move and I can't do crap most of the match then die. I've just had 10-15 pet battles and I lost all but 1 of them every time to some BS cheap tactic like above mentioned. It's a shame.. collecting the pets can be fun, leveling them can be to, But to use them for their main purpose (fighting other players pets) is the most horrible unfun gameplay in this game.Leevellwon45 Sep 27, 2015
Sep 27, 2015 Silithid Hatchling I am getting sick of waiting for the sandstorm! So I will try to organize a list of when they spawn. I will include the realm names so please help me create a list for those trying to find out the sand storm patterns. I am still missing the pet myself, Silithid Hatchling. So if a sand storm is up for you please send me an invite to my btag. JohnorPravin#1383Pravin5 Sep 27, 2015
Sep 27, 2015 Addon. Does anyone remember the name of that pet battle team addon that would swap teams around automatically depending on who you were fighting, and automatically put carry pets in? Edit; Nvm. Remembered the name. It was Rematch.Awkwardz0 Sep 27, 2015
Sep 27, 2015 my pet team,, For my Pet battle Team i have... The Idol. Moon Moon And.. Teroclaw. Any Suggestions?Astridgrace1 Sep 27, 2015
Sep 27, 2015 New Goal! My old goal burnt up like a comet New goal is get most my horde of 644 pets above level 10Kalyn3 Sep 27, 2015
Sep 27, 2015 WTT Sky Fry for Bone Wasp Or some other trade if you prefer. My bnet tag is zaustus#1950Helbrecht0 Sep 27, 2015
Sep 27, 2015 Sumprush Rodent crate this Saturday (sept 26) As per Now's request here on the pet forums a couple weeks ago (originally found here): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18724768282 I plan on dropping the Sumprush crate this Saturday sometime in the evening. I'm thinking around 6ish PST, but if anyone wants to come but can't make that time I'm sure we could probably bump it a few hours either way. I'll check here again, and also post something in the LFG interface. Everyone is welcome! Come get a rodent!Aymara14 Sep 27, 2015
Sep 27, 2015 Demolish Either tool tip on this ability is wrong, or RNG is extremely favorable of this ability. I've had it hit about 30 times in a row and 48 out of 50 times total. That doesn't seem like a 50% miss chance to me.Pariah2 Sep 27, 2015
Sep 26, 2015 Rhea's Last Egg-Battle Pet Request. I'm not sure if this post should go here or the suggestions forum, but if anything I'll just cross-post it. Rhea-She laid down her life for a chance at redeeming the Black Dragonflight. Her final request, to take care of the only egg left of her brood after it's destruction by Deathwing. And what do we do with it? It's in the dark recesses of our banks, alone and forgotten about, occasionally glanced at and thought about, but never able to come out into the sun and spread it's wings. Is this what Rhea wanted? I would ask the developers, if they find it in their hearts, to let us let the little guy soar. Let him fly next to us on dangerous missions, to see the world. To let it bash some skulls in himself as a proper battle pet. Let us take care of him the way she would have wanted (Well maybe not the whole fighting other creatures into unconsciousness, but I think we know know it's really what he wants to do) As an aside, would we maybe get some hummingbirds and dragonflies in Legion if it's not too late? My wife really likes those. Thank you! Keep up the amazing work!Deadscythe5 Sep 26, 2015
Sep 26, 2015 WTS TCG pets! WTS Spectral Tiger Cub Hatespark the tiny Ethereal Soul-trader Darkmoon Rabbit Bananas Tuskarr Kite Dragon kite Rocket chicken send me a ingame message or add me at graham#1878Suitedbanker8 Sep 26, 2015
Sep 26, 2015 To The Pet Battlers Hi guys! I'd imagine the forums isn't going to be nearly as toxic as some of the others, so I'll just dive right in. Because of the bonus, I'd like to dip my foot in Pet Battles. Just got a few questions before I start. 1.) Is there any reason to? Is there anything I can obtain from pet battles (besides achievements)? 2.) What are some good pets? 3.) Is pet battling really THAT in depth? I was a huge fan of pokemon as a child, and that had some strategy involved, no doubt. Does pet battling mimic this? Or is it just kind of choose the best pets and spam 1. Thanks in advanced, I'll be checking up on this regularly throughout the night! If you've any tips on Pet Battles, I'd love to hear it!Tsolake8 Sep 26, 2015
Sep 26, 2015 Today looks like a slow day for me It looks like i'm not gonna get much done today =( I think I'll still meet my goal at the end of the week of 150 max level pets but I'm kinda bummedKalyn2 Sep 26, 2015
Sep 26, 2015 Can't battle MOP pet tamers Whenever I go to the MOP pet tamers all I get is the dialogue balloon saying tell me more about yourself. I don't know how to trigger a pet battle with any of them.Is there some old quest chain or something I haven't done.The daily quest blue icon in the pet journal says they have to have been defeated before. The celestial tourney was available no problem so I don't understand.Did WOD somehow obsolete going back to engage old content pet tamers if they weren't defeated before?Sensorian4 Sep 26, 2015