Pet Battles

Jun 25, 2015 Corrupted Nest Guardian Our first WoD raid drop pet. Coming from that traitor Shadow lord Iksar (Ha!) I'm going to cross my greedy fingers that it drops in LFR So i don't have to spend too much on it.Zunde7 Jun 25, 2015
Jun 25, 2015 Legendary pets So blizzard made 15 new legendary pets, I figured this would be awesome and keep me busy for a while to min/max the best pet lineups on each one. But they really may as well just create 1 new pet that you get to fight 15 times per day. Every single battle can be won with the same lineup of Water Spirit + Chrominius + pick almost any 3rd pet that is relatively strong. There is absolutely no incentive to mix things up and play against the weakness of any particular pet boss, since Fel Corruption destroys the backline pets so fast. You're in serious trouble if you don't exploit cheesy howl bombs or zandalari pets to kill the legendary pet before it casts a second Fel Corruption (or at worst, before the third) I would much rather have seen Blizzard tone down the Fel Corruption damage, but then increase the difficulty some manner. Epic backline pets? Longer/stronger fel corruption buff? Anything to make the fights more unique instead of 15 of the exact same thing WTB new version of Celestial TournamentTarja7 Jun 25, 2015
Jun 25, 2015 new legendary pet battle difficulties. i tried a few of them an no matter what comps i used, my pets could'nt live through the aoe damage. 250-350 plus per hit.Jupiteran9 Jun 25, 2015
Jun 25, 2015 Found a rare in first Tanann battle Cerulean moth. Was pretty stoked till I realized they are all over the place. Still nice to find a rare on the first try.Hruin9 Jun 25, 2015
Jun 25, 2015 Lost my ability to pet battle... I have spent the better part of the last few weeks leveling and grinding pets for my account. Everything had been going well. I had done everything except the Celestial Tournament because some of the pets I needed I either didn't have or didn't have leveled. Tried it with what I had and that didn't work out so well. Yesterday, when 6.2 dropped, I was deep in pet battles as per usual in the new zone. I logged in this morning and all of my pets are still there. All of my achievements appear to still be there, but I can't participate in any pet battles. I can't even add any pets to a team. It shows up like I have never spoken to the guy in org so I went and tried to pick that quest back up. Even then, I can't complete it because I still can't create a team. When I try to battle, I get "must be a battle pet trainer to pet battle". I must say that I am quite confused. I have scoured the net for this issue and haven't run across a solution. I have tried the whole WTF nonsense and with and without addons enabled and it's the same thing. I do have a ticket open and even after the maintenance this morning, I am still having no luck. Anyone else having this issue?Paladintymor7 Jun 25, 2015
Jun 24, 2015 Group for Next DMF Rabbit As it reads, I'm forming a group for farming the DMF Rabbit for those who are missing him. The idea is I add you to btag, we all stay together and farm him when he is up. We can do this in many ways: #1: Group chooses person or we could /roll and hope they help out if available Ideally we can have alts camping the spot and inform each other of a spawn. The goal is for everyone to receive a DMF Rabbit & then once everyone has one. We can stay together to farm an S/S Breed. If this sounds like a fair way to finally get your rabbit post here and I will add your battle tag. ***Edited, thanks to the posts I now know the rabbit spawn timer is very long but if you've played WoW for years this wouldn't be a bad idea.Lostrealist34 Jun 24, 2015
Jun 24, 2015 Sapphire firefly & crimsonwing moth I've just spent around 30mins wandering around looking for these pets. Some data points for anyone wanting to catch their own: I found a crimsonwing right under the E in "Vol'jin's Pride" on the map of Talador. And the Sapphire fly I found about 100 yards south of Veil Terokk. Note that these are just one spot of many possible that they can spawn at. But hey, its a start....Dakyras10 Jun 24, 2015
Jun 24, 2015 Magic Pets not getting bonus Please fix this now.... I had a pet get 1718 damage (Max hp is ~1300)... this was a single attack I checked the log... 1 attack doing that to a magic pet!! Got a screen shot if you need it.Xocolatl2 Jun 24, 2015
Jun 24, 2015 No Bonus Pet Battle XP Can't see that there is ANY bonus XP, let alone triple. When I carry a level 1 pet into one of the Draenor pet masters, I have always gotten level 14s from ones and 20s from 14s. Same happened all night tonight. Additionally, carrying pets against wild pets no difference in xp amounts. Lots of extra battling for bonus xp and none was had.Voskres3 Jun 24, 2015
Jun 24, 2015 Free to a Good Home: New Player Bundle This week is my final contest for awhile so I decided to go out with a special package for new pet battlers. The grand prize winner will receive the following: A starter team designed to help you with both wild battles and trainers: H/H Anubisath Idol H/P Teroclaw Hatchling S/S Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE! I'm also throwing in all the traveling pet battler garrison rewards! They include the following: S/S Bone Serpent H/B Slithershock Elver P/S Young Talbuk Post here with a reason why you would be the ideal new owner for these little fellas. I'll pick my favorite submission this THURSDAY (6/18/15) by the end of the work day (roughly 4:00 pm CST). There will be one runner's up prize of a WoD rep pet purchasable by the Horde. Options include Bone Wasp, Son of Sethe, Frostwolf Pup, Forest Sproutling, and Albino River Calf. It is perfectly acceptable to enter the contest solely for the runner's up prize, just make sure to note that in your submission. Even if you have won past contests you are still encouraged to enter. Your past wins will be taken into account but they will not automatically disqualify you. The more unique your post the better, so be creative, have fun, and good luck! NOTE: I will be out of town Friday - Monday visiting the significant other so if we don't make the trade Thursday night it will need to be next week some time. Sorry in advance for the possible delay.Aeth13 Jun 24, 2015
Jun 24, 2015 Crimsonwing Moth and Sapphire Firefly Looks like I better get my camping pants on...we're going to be here for a while on these two. I'd compare it to the Valk, but at least the spawn area isn't as big as Northrend. I foresee many therapy threads. Any thoughts on the new pets? Taken from the front page: Crimsonwing Moth -- A rare spawn in Talador with many spawn points, and only one ever appearing in the zone at a time. Sapphire Firefly – A rare spawn in Spires of Arak who also has many spawn points and appears only once at a time.Idaliana22 Jun 24, 2015
Jun 23, 2015 Giada Goldleash vs Tiffy Trapspring Okay, I'd like to be first to point out that Tiffy Trapspring is a much better name than Giada Goldleash. Is it fair that one faction gets such a cool vendor, and the other gets a Dolce and Gabbana reject? Nerf Tiffi Trapspring! I mean buff Giada Goldleash. Yes, buff Giada Goldleash!Zepp3 Jun 23, 2015
Jun 23, 2015 Midsummer festival This event starts two days before 6.2 is slated to be released. This year's event come's with two new toys and a new pet for a whopping 1200 Tokens required. (350 For the pet , 350 for one of the toys , 500 for the 2nd toy) I highly suggest getting the Busy-body fire stomping/kindling out of the way for these things so you have nothing nagging you as you jump in to collect the glorious 6.2 pets!Zunde37 Jun 23, 2015
Jun 23, 2015 Scrappin - the WOD garrison daily pet battle I'll post the daily battles I get at the garrison. If you have better strats or fights I don't have post them and I will update. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Fight - Kromli and Gromli Kromli 2678hp human comeback/rupture/dreadful breath Gromli 2350hp human crush/stoneskin/haymaker I used valk/infected squirrel/blighthawk. Haunted right off the bat to avoid dreadful breath damage. Put up mushrooms and then stampeded. Krom went down the last stampede round. I had explode on the squirrel so it was mostly useless against Grom with stoneskin. I just had him cast mushrooms over and over to soak up damage and exploded on undead round. Brought the valk back in and static shocked until he was dead. Should probably use stitched pup over blighthawk and cod haunt the last guy. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Fight - Grubbles, Scrags, and Stings Grubbles 1956 334/263 critter Flank/Adrenaline Rush/ Sticky Goo Scrags 1769 315/315 beast Clobber/Takedown/Ravage Stings 1628 390/402 flying Barbed Stinger/Focus/Puncture Wound I used a spider with brittle webbing and spiderling swarm for the critter. I used a tonk with missle, shock and awe, and ion cannon for the beast. Should probably swap in minefield for shock and awe. I used chrominius with howl and surge of power for the flyer. Tonk did enough damage to the flyer that howl was not needed. This seems like one of the easier fights ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Fight - Jahan, Samm, and Archimedes Jahan 1675 371/473 flying Savage Talon/Arcane Storm/Tail Sweep Samm 1530 384/457 flying Slicing Wind/Rain Dance/ Predatory Strikes Archimedes 1506 371/473 Quills/Eye Blast/Wild Magic There is a buff up for each team called birds of a feather which gives an increase of 50% crit strike. I used Nexus Whelpling/Arcane Eye/Chrominius. I used Arcane Winds followed by Mana Surge and the fight was over before I was finished writing down all of the pet information. Mana Surge one shot every pet. I did the fight again and my first Mana Surge didn't crit, so my second pet got to feel useful. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Fight - Eleanor Eleanor 1844 445/285 undead boss chomp/rot/death bleat Eleanor has a buff up called unnatural appetite which heals her for 162 hp each time she attacks. Death bleat is a 2 round move that charges and then does 2325 damage. I used Chi Chi with wild magic and feign death and two roaches with > 285 speed and with flank and swarm. Eleanor led with death bleat each match so I led with wild magic and feign death to avoid it. Cast swam with the first roach. It should die the last round of swarm. Cast flank with the next roach and the goat should be dead. You could probably just howl bomb this boss if you wanted. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Fight - Tirs and Fiero Tirs 2538 413/338 elemental Acid Rain/Renewing Mists/Pump Fiero 2538 413/281 elemental Burn/Flame Jet/Cataclysm I used Viscidius Globule/Tiny White Carp/Jademist Dancer. I triple dotted Tirs and he went down in 4-5 turns. I then triple dotted Fiers and he died after one attack from my second pet. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Fight - Rockbiter, Stonechewer, and Acidtooth Rockbiter 2069 263/253 human Bite/Natures Ward/Burrow Stonechewer 1976 319/263 Shell Armor/Body Slam/Punch Acidtooth 1694 338/281 Acid Touch/Punch/Spiny Carapace I used Valk/Infected Squirrel/Blighthawk. Stonechewer was the only problem pet. His shell armor reduces damage by 254 for 3 rounds on a 5 round cd. Infected Claw was only hitting for around 200. I would have been better off bringing in the valk and casting cod. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Fight - Quintessence of Light Quintessence of Light 3006 521/473 flying Fire Quills/Cauterize/Heat Up The pet did not have the boss buff which I am thinking is a bug. I used Nexus Whelpling/Arcane Eye/Chrominius. Nexus Whelpling got him down to 100 hp with arcane winds and mana surge. Heat Up is a 3 round buff that does 270 elemental damage each time it takes damage.Snow20 Jun 23, 2015
Jun 23, 2015 Graves question! so, we have to get to lvl 20 right for graves? also is there a time limit to how long we have left to get him? i only started heroes tonight n got to lvl 4Valithryn4 Jun 23, 2015
Jun 23, 2015 Okay you running a team with the Plushie... I just couldn't do it. I saw you with your plushie, and....I just couldn't do it. I collapsed into a ball, sucking my thumb. You defeated me out of sheer cuteness and awesomeness. Well played. One of these days I'm going to run a triple plushie team.Halldór10 Jun 23, 2015
Jun 23, 2015 Nerf Gross Noodle Monster Totally OP and unattainable to boot.Rhonstifor35 Jun 23, 2015
Jun 23, 2015 Murk & RI So just wondering... I do not have a Murkalot. Does his RI contribute toward field effects? Specifically, minefield? I understand setup would be a bit more than usual, but basically: -Drop Minefield -Switch to Murk -RI to a pet with a Nether gate ability -Nethergate My question is: When the mines go off, would they gain the 100% increase of mine damage? Apologies if this has been thought of or asked before. It came into my mind and i wanted to ask. The community here is friendly and always has the answer! Thanks for your time. SentaraSentara3 Jun 23, 2015
Jun 23, 2015 Collector's Edition/Anniversary Pets Should totally be added to the in-game shop. Who's with me?Trafficz82 Jun 23, 2015
Jun 22, 2015 battle field is obstructed I'm trying to get a Mudback Calf and both have spawned on the bottom of a lake or pond. it says I can't start a battle because the battle field is obstructed. I actually did get the first one because it finally roamed close enough to the bank that I was able to start a fight but this second one is not moving much. can you pull the pets out or what?Xenocad10 Jun 22, 2015
Jun 22, 2015 Question: Addon to detect pet skins? Is there an addon that detects if something I'm battling has a skin that I don't have (like strip-ey Ash Snake vs. black Ash Snake)? Is this even possible?Lilgearshine4 Jun 22, 2015
Jun 22, 2015 6.2 on the 23rd. Are you ready? This next week is going to be pretty nice for pets between Midsummer & 6.2! - Minimum of 400 Pet Charms for one of each of the new Menagerie pets - Lots of traps ready to be deployed - Safari hat cleaned and repaired - Bandages sterilized and packed in a first aid kit - Turnip and/or Corgi swole and ready for action Anything else I'm missing? I know there are legendary pet battles but I haven't looked them up so I don't have teams made for them yet.Gorta37 Jun 22, 2015
Jun 22, 2015 New to pet battles. So I resub'd about 1 month ago, and decided to give the pet battles ago. I'm really enjoying it and i've been doing a lot of research about pets and reading guides. I'm slowly preparing myself for the Celestial tournament. I've always collected pets since Vanilla, and not to boast, but i'm on a bit of a roll with rares lately. I've collected Unborn Valkyire, Minfernal, Shadow Sporebat in less then 48 hrs. I was just wondering while i've got this luck is there any other stupidly hard pets to grab? Also there is all this talk about pet breeds? How do you know what your pet is? Is it an Addon or something?Arkyls4 Jun 22, 2015
Jun 22, 2015 deleted deletedNezrahto11 Jun 22, 2015
Jun 22, 2015 A Funny Thing Happen Tonight... Soloed a Murkalot / Graves / Weeb team with my Mojo frog. Of course my backline was completely destroyed but there sat my Mojo victorious with only 45 hp left. I couldn't stop laughing, definitely one of my most favorite wins of all time.Cabbagemoon9 Jun 22, 2015
Jun 22, 2015 pet collecting/skins I recently posted this on main board but fell off in minutes, I'm a recently returning player who took a break for personal reason just before MOP was released. having missed the content around pet battles when first released I have recently entered the fray. while going around collecting/capturing pets from pet battles I have come to realise that there is more skins than the allowed 3 cap of any one type pet. in general discussions with players it has become a bit of a bugbear that players are made to make only 3 choices on the chosen skins and for the completionists out there the lack of inability to complete their collections is frustrating! proposal! is it possible to have a drop down menu on each pet which allows you to choose the skin which you wish to wear. skins available would be the one's which you have acquired in combat. Any uncaptured skin types would be greyed out allowing the player to know there is further skins to be captured off pets. thoughts?Paeldan3 Jun 22, 2015
Jun 21, 2015 Porcupette drop rate I am curious to know in your experiences how "bad" the drop rate of Porcupette is from Sack of Pet Supplies? It says 0.3% on wowhead which means around 45% chance of getting one after opening 200 Sacks. I would really like to get one this way instead of buying it from the AH but I've opened many Sacks of Pet Supplies but so far no luck. I already gave up getting an Ore Eater or a Nightshade Sproutling from the garrison.Velys8 Jun 21, 2015
Jun 21, 2015 Reminder : Midsummer Fire Festival Pet Just a reminder for all you pet fans that the midsummer fire festival starts tomorrow. This means the blazing spider will be unlock-able during this time so make sure you get yours or farm on all your available toons to trade/sell for further pets or gold you need :D Have fun and enjoy the pole spinning and fire extinguishing once again again :3Flaya2 Jun 21, 2015
Jun 21, 2015 If you think Graves is OP... you should try Fragment of Anger... I'm seeing (in general) a LOT of backline decimate comps. Mech dragon, frag, weebom, etc. Graves just does a bit more damage but I'm getting countered by backline teams no matter what they are. It's just the flavor since the days of Kovok, in this game.Peepjynx4 Jun 21, 2015
Jun 20, 2015 Thunderbolt Bug? Hi guys...back again... this time with a SS. A couple weeks ago I posted with suspicion that the aquatic racial was reducing thunderbolt damage when only one enemy pet was remaining wondering if anyone else has seen similar. Happened again and this time I was able to get full proof in a SS,only it seems my aquatic theory was wrong. http://i.imgur.com/FMKQsSs.jpg Any ideas what's happening here? As you can see both enemy pets have died leaving one remaining but thunderbolt only hits for 197 when it should hit for 592 right? Thunderbolt was not the killing blow...additional ss showing the rest of match. http://i.imgur.com/pnMd4cM.jpgCeltic13 Jun 20, 2015
Jun 20, 2015 Ultimate Battle-Training Stone Hello all, just a quick question I used my Ultimate Battle-Training Stone on my Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling it stayed uncommon, shouldn't it have gone rare ? Thankyou in advance MaigeMaige2 Jun 20, 2015
Jun 20, 2015 Unborn Val'kyr Bugged? I don't know about anyone else, but when my Unborn Val'kyr gets hit sometimes it doesn't register the damage right away then when it gets hit again it adds the previous damage to the new attack and everything normalizes. Or sometimes no damage will pop and her health will just decrease. Does this happen to anyone else, or is it just me?Pariah1 Jun 20, 2015
Jun 20, 2015 Free to Good Home - Tiny Green Carp Hi there, It is getting late in the day and I have not seen Aeth's contest pop up, soooooo.... I am giving away a Tiny Green Carp (alternatively a Hyjal Bear Cub if you want. How can you get it? Well that's easy. Create a character on any server you want. It has to be an Orc Shaman, it has to be named AethsMinion, and you have to use that character to post in this thread that you want the pet. On Friday night I will randomly pick one of Aeth's Minions to win. (You have the option to tell us who you really are in your post, or you can choose to remain Aethnonymous.)Zepp16 Jun 20, 2015
Jun 19, 2015 Willing to trade Dragon Kite for Tuskarr Kite As title says I had bought a duplicate kite on accident :L - looking for someone willing to trade one kite for another. Would be greatly appreciated! Reply here or add my battletag Btag: Val179#1900 Thanks!Valyana1 Jun 19, 2015
Jun 19, 2015 Crusher 6.2 From Warcraft pets. This pet was spawned from a conversation on Twitter, in which a mother shared with @BlizzardCareers that her seven year old son wanted to be a developer at Blizzard when he grows up. So much so that he dressed up as one for "Future Day" at school! Upon revealing that her son had an idea for a new WoW pet, Blizzard encouraged him to share his creation. His mother then replied with a picture of him holding up concept art of his rock golem (art pictured right), which he later named Crusher. "Found wandering in a small blizzard, this lost goren carries a mining pick to show that he is a jack of all trades." My feels.Zunde8 Jun 19, 2015
Jun 19, 2015 Aggressive Sunny Day Team Good afternoon! After a long work day and fighting one-too-many overpowered AE teams, I pulled out my Sunny Day team to relax. I won a few games, caused some forfeits, and lost a few games. I swapped some pets and came up with this Blossoming Ancient Ironbark, Photosynthesis, Sunlight P/P Golden Dawnfeather Peck, Sunlight, Love Potion Soul of the Aspects Breath, Sunlight, Solar Beam It's certainly not the most offensively powerful team ever made, but I do believe it is far more capable than the average Sunny Day team. I, of course, had to trade Wish for that offensive power, but I like this team better. The BA is as resilient as ever. The Dawnfeather can be difficult to kill when I swap him correctly. All pets have access to the weather change, and can take out Decoys with ease. My favorite part is that a Dragonkin-boosted Solar Beam will one shot an MPD. Literally. More than 1400 damage on the first hit and way more than 280 from the 2nd hit. It is so incredibly satisfying to watch an MPD melt like that :3 If you have access to the store pets, I highly suggest you give it a try, just for kicks and giggles =DAlcone17 Jun 19, 2015
Jun 19, 2015 I finally got my unique 400 pets!!! what the title says! :D now to work towards unique 600...Valithryn18 Jun 19, 2015
Jun 19, 2015 LF Quest Pets Guys, what are some good quest pets to go and get? I am hunting wild pets now, but afterwards I want to look into the quests. What do you all think?Tamriell11 Jun 19, 2015
Jun 19, 2015 leveling through pet battles hello, as the title says: is this a good way to level? as a druid i can queue as tank and healer for fast queues, but am looking for something else that might grant more xp. is this it? if not, i apologize, and if someone could point me in the right direction i would be very grateful. thanks guys! -GalliantGalliant5 Jun 19, 2015
Jun 19, 2015 The worst thing about Graves Uber OP Graves teams are forcing me to stoop to Sunflower/Crawdad teams. No fun can be had because everyone quits when they see the stupid healing team or the FOTM Graves teams. Pet battles at new low!!!! Bleh! Do you think there was an evil genius at Blizzard who knew this would happen in designing Graves or just more obliviousness as to what makes pet battles fun and balanced?Rhonstifor30 Jun 19, 2015
Jun 18, 2015 Pet battles from Hades One of my favorite writers has a bit that he does in his football column. Happy hour in Hell's s sports bar, where the same lousy game is shown on an infinite number of wide screen TV's In that vein, I always think the better alternative to nerfing something would be to force the player to play against his own team. So my ultimate pet battle from Hell would be 2 teams with Blossoming Ancient/Singing Sunflower/Magical Crawdad facing off against each other.. And the Crawdad has to take Snap instead of Surge. But there is a new contender on the block. Graves/Ghastly Kid/Unborn Valk. How many times can you consume that corpse? I hope the answer is a really high number.Hruin2 Jun 18, 2015
Jun 18, 2015 Celestial Tourny pets I finally finished gathering them all today : )Shoufang11 Jun 18, 2015
Jun 18, 2015 Farming Graves For anyone looking around for a fast way to farm to player level 20 in HotS, let me save you some time. I spent all of last week scouring the internet for something! I found nothing, I'm not sure if there is another post like this (I didn't find one). This is my first game of the moba type, I'm a super noob. Do quick matches, with a friend or two preferred for bonus exp. Whenever I entered a match I told my teammates I was new, usually people were pretty cool with this and then I made sure I stuck with a tank or someone who knew what they were doing. Getting to 10 was quick and then you get a 7 day stimpack increasing your exp and gold gain by %50. 10-20 took a little bit bit longer, but I was getting the hang of the game and started to have a lot of fun. If a match was going horrible and my team was getting roflstomped I avoided the enemy and farmed exp on minions/towers. A loss is A LOT more exp than in A.I. the matches I played. A couple hours a day got me Graves in one week, it may suck trying a new game with a different play style than you are used to but if you are open minded you can have a lot of fun and at the end get Graves! I hope this helps someone out there looking for an answer in account lvling, thanks.Oknen7 Jun 18, 2015
Jun 17, 2015 How do you rebattle trainers? I've read plenty of times on here that it's a great source of XP but every single time I try after beating them they don't have anything but flavor text. I haven't handed quest in. Do I need to drop quest, fly to last quest giver and take it again? I'm guessing no because that's incredibly inefficientTrinnan7 Jun 17, 2015
Jun 17, 2015 WTB hatespark the tiny 25K emerald dream US paying 25k for a lvl 1 hatespark the tiny on emerald dream US alliance. willing to negotiate price very slightlyÄquää13 Jun 17, 2015
Jun 17, 2015 On the AH. Sometimes when Pet browsing I'll discover pets that are normally green or blue when crafted or purchased from vendors be poor quality instead. How is this possible?Renotarshil10 Jun 17, 2015
Jun 16, 2015 The distant future of pet battling If and when Wow kicks the bucket (which is not likely to happen for years to come) I hope that Bliz does a spinoff pet battle game where you can import all your old pets from Wow. What do you guys think will happen to all our pets when the last server goes dark? Is there a chance for them to live on in some other form, or will they be consigned to the nether forever?Grund2 Jun 16, 2015
Jun 16, 2015 Sumprush Rodent from Rodent cage. I decided finally to get into battle pets and collected enough of the Domination Point Commission to buy the Rodent Crate....now can I buy the crate and just keep in my bags till I am ready to catch one as I want to allow my guild mates too whom don't have this pet to be in game to catch...or does the rodents get summoned right away?Moused3 Jun 16, 2015
Jun 16, 2015 6.2 new rare spawns Anybody else disappointed they won't have unique skins like the val'kyr,minfernal and baby ape? Even tho I'm still going after I'm not excited about them.Tormento8 Jun 16, 2015
Jun 16, 2015 PvP Pet battles What's the point of going to such great lengths to be anonymous? No other aspect of WoW has ever done this. Even if two people are on the same server, it will send them both to two different servers (so that now there are two battles going on- one for you on one server, and one for your opponent on another server), and your appearances are changed to some random appearance for your opponent's opponent, and theirs is changed for your opponent. Doesn't this cause unneeded server drain and lag for what's just a silly pet battle? Because now, the entire battle has to be synced up on two different servers when you two were already on the same server to begin with. for instance, I and my opponent are on Doomhammer and queue for battle- I get sent to Area 52 and she gets sent to Kil'Jaeden. A copy of me with an altered appearance gets sent to her on Kil-Jaeden while a copy of her with an altered appearance gets sent to me on Area 52. All commands between the two servers are sent back and forth as the two pet battles are kept identical. This doesn't sound like good resource managing to me.Deydrania25 Jun 16, 2015