Pet Battles

May 22, 2015 Looking for an S/S Nightshade Sproutling Looking for an S/S Nightshade Sproutling btag is Fruit#1709 send me an offer i got everythingMom0 May 22, 2015
May 22, 2015 Tying Pets to Critters Games are about balance, too easy or difficult and no one is happy. Making pet spawns contingent on killing their critter counterparts while probably okay to do for unique models or unique skill sets is extremely frustrating for collecting. At least give us the ability to track critters on the minimap and make them easier to target for killing or something if you insist on this design to alleviate this madness. I do this silly pet thing for the fun and relaxation of it not to go around killing hundreds of critters for hours on end just to get a pet to spawn, this frustration is of course compounded by the fact we can't fly and especially if looking for a rare, good grief.Areile7 May 22, 2015
May 22, 2015 Competitive Darkness teams in this era? I'm looking to build a good, competitive team that's also thematic to this character, but I'm having a hard time finding one. Something either built around Darkness or even just a regular team with a black/blue pet in it. Something that can stand up to the fiendish imps/mech panda dragonlings/ore eaters of the world. Strange request, but I'd appreciate some help. Tired of losing!Enzek21 May 22, 2015
May 21, 2015 Fighting the perfect counter therapy thread So, I was creating some just-for-fun PvP teams the other day. One of my favorite things in Wow to do is come up with unlikely and goofy combinations that are effective in PvP. I made a team that had two Flying pets in it and thought, "This is going to have trouble with magic-heavy teams, but how often do you see that?" Very first fight, boom: Two Nexus Whelplings. Are. You. Kidding. Me. Whatever, I shrug it off and play the team a few more times and it does ok. Then I created another team that had a lot of magic attacks and figured that I'd probably just lose if I see a MPD. Very first fight, all Mechanical team. What? Have you ever been tooling around making new teams and seemed to always be going up against your perfect counter? Coffee and donuts are in the back. Tissues are available upon request.Grund6 May 21, 2015
May 21, 2015 AOE & Aquatic Pets AOE attacks that increase in damage when fewer than three enemy pets are remaining(e.g,Thunderbolt,Dreadful Breath) do not gain the damage increase against aquatic pets. Not sure if this is a bug from their passive or working as intended? Sure seems like a bug to me considering an AOE is nothing like a DOT.Celtic13 May 21, 2015
May 21, 2015 Pet Battle Addons is there anything like Pet Battle Teams anymore? its such a bother having to go to wowhead everytime i forget how to 2v3 a teamMom4 May 21, 2015
May 20, 2015 Looking to swap a... Death Adder Hatchling! (for another one). I'm looking to swap my blue level 25 destruction breed adder with a green or blue level 25 power/speed adder.Ridlëy0 May 20, 2015
May 20, 2015 Competitive Moonlight Teams Hello all! =) Moonlight is my favorite team. I love the mix of strong, sustained damage from Spirit Claws and the healing buff from the weather. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get a good team going. It's really frustrating, so I thought I'd get some advice from the internets. These are my biggest issues. 1) Mech Vulnerability Xu-Fu and Moon Moon are Beasts, and Moonfire is a Magic attack, so Mechs pose a huge threat to me, especially the Warbot and the Son of Animus. The Celestial Dragon, who I usually use as a backup weather-setter, has an Elemental attack, but he's not a hard hitter at all. 2) Decoy I've stated many times before: I HATE THE MPD. Decoy shuts this team down so fast. If I don't have my Celestial Dragon or Squirrel ready to go and already set up, I'm going to lose 3) Fragility I feel like all the Moonlight pets are far too squishy. If I can't Prowl -> Feed just before he Xu-Fu dips below 1/2 health he's dead. The NFD is a sitting duck w/ out Evanescence. Only the Celestial Dragon can soak up a significant amount of damage, but that's offset by his lack of damage output What do you guys think? So far, I've used the following pets in various combinations Xu-Fu (1-1-2) S/S NFD (X-1-1) Trunks (X-2-2) Infected Squirrel (X-2-X) Shadow Sporebat (X-X-1) Fungal Abomination (1-X-X) Celestial Dragon (1-1-2) Sentinel's Companion (X-2-1)Alcone3 May 20, 2015
May 20, 2015 Question about new pets.(answered) Does anyone know how many pet charms the new pets will cost that appear in 6.2? I have been saving them ever since the patch notes came out so I have like 600 of them now across my toons. Nevermind... i found it... Guess i have more charm collecting to do for the toys as well. - Bloodthorn Hatchling (a battle pet) for 50 charms. - Indestructible Bone (a toy for your Perky Pug) for 50 charms. - Dusty Sporewing (a battle pet) for 50 charms. - Spirit Wand (a toy which makes your battle pet spectral) for 100 charms. - Glowing Sporebat (a battle pet) for 100 charms. - Lost Netherpup (a battle pet) for 200 charms. - Magic Pet Mirror (a toy which transforms you into your battle pet) for 500 charms.Cyclopse3 May 20, 2015
May 20, 2015 I found a H/H Rare Unborn Val'kyr And it suicided on turn 5 and I did not catch it... Someone hold me.Xebon14 May 20, 2015
May 19, 2015 Pet Galore Question Is there any word on when they might be increasing the Pet Limit past 1000? It is disheartening when I have to cage a pet and store it in order to make room for the new pets coming in.Kennton2 May 19, 2015
May 19, 2015 It is done. My rematch leveling queue is empty. All 678 pets, uniques are rare and level 25. Now this just leaves Heroes of the Storm level 20, PVP pet wins, and strong arming three friends who don't play wow into RAF. Now if I just had all that gold Puzzle threw at me I'd never have to AH a thing again.Falinari4 May 19, 2015
May 19, 2015 Best AoE team? Fairly new to pet battles and like how AoE teams are very effective, could anyone tell me the best pet battle AoE team?Paszo38 May 19, 2015
May 19, 2015 An eensy-weensy contest -- DONE WINNERS: Smo, Crittir, Xaerlyn -- Pick a pet or get a doodle! RUNNER UP: Granny! Since Smo declined a pet award, you're welcome to pick a pet or a doodle! So with patch 6.2, we're going to be getting two new wolf pups: The Fel Pup and the Lost Netherpup. I have a naming scheme going with my new-model wolf pups that I'd like to continue with these two: Ridiculous dog puns on famous NPCs. My Frostwolf Ghostpup is Arfas, while its counterpart the Frostwolf Pup is Shiba Inuther. I'd like to name the Fel Pup and Netherpup after Gul'dan and Ner'zhul respectively, but I can't for the life of me think of good dog puns on those names. So I am turning to you, pet battle forum. My cleverness has utterly failed, and I'd like some help picking names for when I get these two cuties. To that end, I'm going to reward whoever manages to give me the best dog-pun-names for these little guys. The only restrictions are it can't contain a banned word (which as we all know is totally arbitrary on Blizzard's part, so you may want to try naming one of your pets your chosen name before posting it), and it has to be sixteen characters long, max. Sadly for my own aesthetic twitches, it cannot contain the apostrophes in the original names because Blizzard hates letting us have names with apostrophes. :( ADDENDUM: If you can suggest another NPC+dog pun other than Gul'dan or Ner'zhul, I am totally open to being swayed. For prizes, I've got some extra pets lying around: 1x Vengeful Porcupette 1x Ghaz'rooki 1x Slithershock Elver (S/B) 1x Young Talbuk (S/B) 1x Nether Ray Fry (P/S, level 25) And I can also buy any of the following: Albino River Calf, Forest Sproutling, Frostwolf Pup, Son of Sethe, Tiny Sporebat, Nether Ray Fry (if...you want a different breed or something). Alternately, I can doodle you some dumb doodles of your characters, sort of like this: http://imgur.com/6Oy5Dcc or this: http://imgur.com/oiqJX or this: http://imgur.com/fZp6B or this: http://imgur.com/sG8fS I will pick the two best names that I'll actually use, and some variable number of runners up based on how many/how hilarious the names are. (So even if you don't think you actually have a chance and/or the name you're thinking of is longer than sixteen characters/contains a banned word, go ahead and enter. My sense of humor is terrible and if you make me laugh I'll probably give you something.) This contest will end next Friday, May 8th!Larkspur34 May 19, 2015
May 19, 2015 Leveling via wild pets Is it really slow compare to daily? I hate fly around.Rrogue6 May 19, 2015
May 19, 2015 Question about What we've been training for My question is, does anyone know how often this blue comes up? i did it once, then it didn't come up again for ages, about a month or soTanhunter2 May 19, 2015
May 19, 2015 Buying/Trading for a Murkalot need a murkalot, have just about every pet, you can check my armory, i also have 50k gold and a Fel Drake. btag is Fruit#1709Mom2 May 19, 2015
May 19, 2015 "Generic" best pets vs. different families So Jade Owl is nice versus Aquatics because it's Magical with Flying attacks. Is there a list of pets like that with "best of both worlds" attacks and defenses versus each family? If not, would there be a better way of assembling one than mousing over every pet ability on Warcraftpets.com?Skyquake8 May 19, 2015
May 19, 2015 Battle Pet Gift Idea? Hello, I couldn't think of anywhere else to put this so I thought I'd ask here. My RBG team is creeping up to 2k and I would like to get a gift for them. I didn't want to spend more than 5k each, so I thought a pet would be an excellent idea. While of course server prices can vary widely I'd thought I'd ask the knowledgeable people here for some rough ideas. Besides the price limit, I'd love something could somehow be related to PvP. So far the best idea I have is the race specific Argent Torunament pets, (since none of them are Worgen/Panda). If y'all have some cool ideas I'd love to hear it!Christa4 May 19, 2015
May 19, 2015 1-25 in 10 minutes: A Pet leveling Daily I am a pretty casual player who also happens to enjoy dabbling in pet battles. As my time in game is limited, I wanted to find a quick and reliable way to level pets from 1-25. Below is my strategy for leveling one pet a day to 25 in about 10 minutes. It works well for me, and I am posting it here to hopefully help the community who may be looking for something similar. 1. Make sure to have your Safari Hat on. 2. Take your level 1 pet to Ashlei in Shadowmoon Valley 3. Use a 2 pet strat to defeat Ashlei, bringing your level 1 pet in for a turn when the Plushie comes in 4. Your pet will ding 12 after this battle. Fly to Vesharr in Spires of Arak 5. Use a 2 pet strat on Vesharr. I like to start with my level 12, then switch to Chrominus/MPD 6. Your pet will ding 16 after this battle. Fly to Taralune in Talador 7. Use a 2 pet strategy on Taralune. I like to start with my level 16, then switch to Chrominus/Nexus Whelpling 8. Your pet will ding 20. Here is where personal preference will come in for each player. I prefer to hearth after that battle and use 5 stones to ding up to 25. Since you just gained 12 from the three fights, you earn four for just doing those. Some players may prefer to do one more trainer battle, or a couple wild battles near Taralune to ding 21. If you do a couple wild pet battles to get 21, then hearth and use your four stones you've earned, it will be more like 15 minutes to complete the process. If you do one or two of the Garrison dailies before attempting this, you will also have other opportunities for stones. Overall, this is an easy and repeatable way to level one pet a day to 25. I have done it many times. Starting at Ashlei, you total about 6 minutes of battle time and around 4 minutes of flight time. Hopefully this is helpful to some folks out there.Moree2 May 19, 2015
May 18, 2015 Free to Good Home: Kura's Lovelies Do you have the RNG blues? Is your garrison filling up with pocket lint? I may have a solution for you! This week's prize is based around a donation by Cyclopse. It's a package deal of the following: Slithershock Elver (H/B) Young Talbuk (S/B) Bone Serpent (S/S) Post here with a reason why you would be the ideal new owner, I'll pick my favorite submission this Friday (5/15) by the end of the work day (roughly 4:00 pm CST), and you'll have three new family members by the weekend! There will be one runner's up prize of a WoD rep pet available to the Horde. Options include Bone Wasp, Son of Sethe, Frostwolf Pup, Forest Sproutling, and Albino River Calf. It is perfectly acceptable to enter the contest solely for the runner's up prize, just make sure to note that in your submission. Even if you have won past contests you are still encouraged to enter. Your past wins will be taken into account but they will not automatically disqualify you. The more unique your post the better, so be creative, have fun, and good luck!Aeth10 May 18, 2015
May 18, 2015 Any good "Draenor tamers with 2 pets" guide The guide has to be very detail. I notice these random comments "use this and that pets" don't help much. It helps for 3 vs 3, but 3 vs 2 takes a little bit more.Rrogue7 May 18, 2015
May 18, 2015 3 v 1 pet battles. level grinding. are there any areas where only one pet appears past lvl 19 like the arcane eyes in karazhan that make it easy to grind up lower levels? my guys are at 17-20 now and needed more xp per battle.Drhughjanus5 May 18, 2015
May 17, 2015 Pristine "Trap" I use the word Trap, very loosely. I keep hoping that this is some kind of early April Fool's joke. I was catching far more successfully with the old trap. I have lost a dozen or more rare pets because this trap takes so long to not work.Eatrootnleaf7 May 17, 2015
May 17, 2015 Got it Parked a couple of alts in Northrend for Unborn Val'kyr. For some reason I decided to log in to one of them early this morning, even though I hadn't checked in several days. Much to my complete surprise and delight, there was the green paw directly under my character. I swooped in and started the fight (and didn't kill it). Boom, got it! Very happy he is now part of the collection! :)Melani22 May 17, 2015
May 17, 2015 39/40: Taming the World Achieve... As the title says im currently stuck at 39/40 master pet tamers for the Taming the World achieve. I have defeated all master tamers up to and including the pandaren spirit tamers. Is there a master tamer i have overlooked somewhere or am i gonna have to create a horde character and defeat one of the horde only tamers for the achieve? And if i do have to create a horde character am i able to simply pick up the quest on a horde alt, switch to my alliance main and go battle the horde only trainer on my ally main? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank's!Streetglory35 May 17, 2015
May 17, 2015 Death adder hatchling. Are these things still as OP as they were 1 year+ ago or did they get nerfed?Gigg2 May 17, 2015
May 17, 2015 How many hours do you guys spend doing What we've been training for. I'm at 4hrs right now 8/10. Doing this quest every week makes me hate my life lol. I have 63 lvl 25 rares too.Gigg6 May 17, 2015
May 16, 2015 Store pets gone Anyone who had store pets suddenly disappear? I had the store pets for over 8+ months.Paszo2 May 16, 2015
May 16, 2015 protrectrons 022481 and 011803 is it just me or do the numbers sound like birthdates? i wonder the connection.... google didnt reveal anythingon these forums... anyone know?Noctusmirus9 May 16, 2015
May 16, 2015 None of the NPCs will battle me. I've walked around to each NPC on both factions, checked all of the quest givers, but none of the pet battle tamers will battle me... I'm confused as to why this is. EDIT: To clarify, I've never done a faction change (and I only race changed before MoP) so that can't be the issue.Melithiria3 May 16, 2015
May 16, 2015 Garrison Pet Battle Daily Rotation I'm going to assume based on past trends that the dailies rotate in a fixed pattern. If true, then that pattern is: Day 1: Deebs, Tyri, and Puzzle Day 2: Brutus and Rukus Day 3: Mr. Terrible, Carroteye, and Sloppus Day 4: The Beakinator Day 5: King Floret and Queen Floret Day 6: Kromli and Gromli Day 7: Grubbles, Stings, and Scrags Day 8: Jahan, Samm, and Archimedes Day 9: Eleanor Day 10: Fiero and Tirs Day 11: Rockbiter, Stonechewer, and Acidtooth Day 12: Quintessence of Light Day 13: Blingtron 4999b, Protectron 022481, and Protectron 011803 Day 14: Stitches Jr. Day 15: Manos, Hanos, and Fatos I have the SpeciesID, family, stats, and breed information available if anyone is interested. All of the pets are level 25 and Legendary. Some of them have special effects as well, like Stitches Jr.'s Bone Armor (ignores attacks below 500 damage).Simca2 May 16, 2015
May 16, 2015 Calling All Tamers! - Free Blue Stone! I challenge YOU to a PET BATTLE, best out of 3 on any realm / faction! Depending on volume I will get to as many fights as I can weekly. My preferred realms are Stormrage and Illidan. However, I am willing to make a character on any realm if you are willing to meet me near a starting zone. Pet Teams are RANDOM and can be swapped out after each fight or kept the same depending on the challenger's preferences. All pets are fair game! I will post any victories in the following spots in the upcoming weeks as a reference to my skill (or volume). The winners get a Pet Battle Stone on either of the above realms. To apply reply "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED". In the content indicate realm, faction, and availability in the next week (3-5 options are appreciated). I will reply with location (in-game) and a time that fits your schedule or a reschedule request. Please note I am on EST (-5). If you miss a scheduled fight you can join a wait list where I notify you before my next fight. Answer my call if you dare... [b][/b] References: (I no longer play anything except pet battles but here is a list of my toons all 90+. Gommacura: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Gommacura/simple Gomma: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormrage/Gomma/simple If you want to search the rest: Stormrage: Gommamammal Supergomma Lilgomma Gommanatural Gommaloka Illidan: Lagomma Gommamala Gommafuriosa Gommaoscura GommagordaGomma11 May 16, 2015
May 16, 2015 Weather Watch for pet collectors! I thought it might be useful to start a topic so that pet collectors can check the weather changes that bring about certain battle pet spawns (Arctic Fox Kit, Storm Peaks, found in snow. Silithid Hatchling, Tanaris during sandstorms, to name a couple.) The way I am hoping this thread will work is that if you notice the weather conditions on your server in whichever zone has these pets, you will come let your fellow pet collectors know. For example, if I am wandering around Tanaris and notice a sandstorm and hopefully see some Silithid Hatchling in The Noxious Lair, I would post something like: Friday 5/15/15 5:08pm PST, sandstorms in Tanaris, flew to noxious lair and saw multitudes of silithid hatchlings, Kirin Tor server. The main things to include are: time, server, zone, weather type, and pet. For those that might not know already, the reason this info is handy, is that if you can find a premade group in the group finder tool where the leader is on the server you see in the weather report, you can join their group and go to their server and hopefully bag a new pet! Hopefully if this thread gets used daily, we can all benefit!Laguacamole6 May 16, 2015
May 16, 2015 cant find a pet? Hi yall I cant find cogblade raptor ? anyone know where to find him?Tgk3 May 16, 2015
May 15, 2015 What would my best pets be for pvp pet battle Need to know :DLlosse5 May 15, 2015
May 15, 2015 Treasure Hunters What's a good number of Treasure Hunters? I currently have: 6 epic level 675 ilvl. 1 green level 90.Deydrania10 May 15, 2015
May 15, 2015 Decoy and multi-hit attacks Ever tried to break a Decoy? If your attack is dealt in one blow, it's fairly difficult to deal with. If it's a multi-hit attack, like Stampede or Flurry, it's easier. There's just one problem: Not all multi-hit attacks are capable of breaking a Decoy. Allow me to explain If my pet w/ Flurry is faster than my opponent, Flurry will ALWAYS hit thrice. Two will be taken by the Decoy, and one is taken by the pet. If I am faster, Flurry will NEVER hit twice. That third attack, which only has a 50% chance to occur, will always be there. If I'm slower, then I'll always hit twice. In either case, there is a 100% chance to remove Decoy in 1 turn. Shouldn't this be a 50% chance if I'm slower? And shouldn't there only by a 50% chance for me to make a 3rd strike if I'm faster? That's not all. Slicing Wind, which is a 100/66/33 attack, will NEVER hit more than once against a Decoy. Additionally, the ability Quills, which works exactly like Flurry, will NEVER hit more than once. If a special rule applies to Flurry, why doesn't that rule apply to similar attacks? Or even to attacks which share the same mechanic? My idea for a fix is simple. Calculate the number of attacks an ability will do BEFORE having it go through Decoys, Dodges, or Blinds, and calculate the result of the individual attacks separately. If two attacks are initially calculated, and the first is avoided or misses, treat the second attack as a new object, and calculate its result after the first is resolved Blizz, I expect honesty. Part of honesty is consistency and dependability. Currently, the situation falls under none of those. I go into a Pet Battle assuming my Tooltips are correct. If my NFD uses Slicing Wind, I expect that chance for a multiple hit to be there. If my Peacock uses Quills, I expect that chance for multiple hits to be there. I do not go into a Pet Battle with the assumption that the tooltips are lying to me. I expect integrity; that's a big reason why I continue to pay $15. If you cannot provide that to me, I will discontinue to pay and I will recommend better game companies on the social media I use. This may seem like I'm overreacting to the situation, and I might be. Though this post is centered on the subject on a few Pet Battle attacks, this is not the first time I have run into this error. It's happened too many times for me to pass it off as imperfection. These occurrences happen often enough, and go so long without a fix, that I've come to believe that the team(s) have become deliberately neglectful. I'll end my rant here.Alcone18 May 15, 2015
May 15, 2015 Erris pet drops Was curious what everyone else out gets from erris. Besides bone serpeant, the elver eel and young talbukLockhor3 May 15, 2015
May 15, 2015 Pvp battle questions and tips want to get the 250 achieve, but 1. on average what is your win VS loss? in say 10 battles, seems I am a looser more than a winner 2. is it better to do lvl 25 pets or choose lower lvl ones for 'yay I win' teams 3. do you stay with your pet team and try again if you lose 3 times in a row only to lose again with your new team? I have tried just for !@#$s and giggles to copy a team that beat me to see if I improve and it doesn't seem that way. I don't know how Bliz chooses teams for me to go against and looking to at least improve my wins, right now it's looking like 1 out of 7 which is pretty bad lol thanks for your answers and trolls as for my pets I am using it is spirt carb, u.Valk, mech Drag, F.imp, m.crawdaddy and others when looking at my VS teams.Strangewayes2 May 15, 2015
May 15, 2015 Good Counters against Elementals? been having trouble against elemental pets lately, and was wondering what are some good counters? i was thinking puddle terrorMom6 May 15, 2015
May 15, 2015 700+ "Unique Pets" Club Rocking 708 currently (all max level and max rarity) and looking forward to the upcoming 6.2/promo pets =3Prometheium14 May 15, 2015
May 15, 2015 PvP Team I've had some success with I havn't seen anyone else run this but here you go.. Fungal Abomination 1-1-2 Celestial Dragon 1-1-2 Xu-Fu, Cub of Xuen 1-1-2 Basically you open with Celestial Dragon, cast Starfall then use Ancient Blessing or Flamethrower afterwards. Sometimes I'll use 1 if opponent is weak to it or if I want to juke out a weather effect from enemy before using Starfall. Afterwards, I'll switch to Fungal Abomination then open with Creeping Fungus, followed by Stun Seed... afterwards just fill with Absorb and refresh creeping fungus when you die. Switch back to Celestial Dragon and refresh Starfall if you can, then rotate into Xu-Fu when you feel comfortable. Now I usually like to prowl then feed but if its not convenient at the time use feed to open if you take to much damage from switch. Any comments? It seems pretty strong and isnt something I've seen before.Mayfield6 May 15, 2015
May 15, 2015 Seeking Guides for WoD Pet Stuff I am just now getting into WoD casually, and pet battles are one of the things I enjoy. I had lots of guides saved for MoP content, but having a harder time finding reliable new guides. Things I need help with include: -Collecting in WoD (so many pets! where do I start?!) -Garrison Battles Guide (I have a decent amount of lvl 25s but not a ton) -Daily Tamer Guides (Again, I don't have the very rare and amazing pets, but I have an ok start) If you have any general advice, I'd love to hear it, or just link any worthy guides. =) Thanks!Jaekira2 May 15, 2015
May 14, 2015 Enough pets to do Celestial Tournament? Do I have enough pets to do Celestial Tournament? Any other pets should I level to 25? Edit: My armory didn't update. Wait for a while.Rrogue18 May 14, 2015
May 14, 2015 WTT my Bone Wasp for Sky Fry Title B-tag= Joker#1153Syla1 May 14, 2015
May 13, 2015 Kura needs a nerf badly! http://i.imgur.com/xiSvVZ3.jpg Can someone give me tips? What am I doing wrong here?Alma9 May 13, 2015
May 13, 2015 Free to a Good Home: Bush Chicken This week's prize is a donation by our very own Harrowing! I have a little Thanksgiving Bush Chicken looking for a home. Could you provide it? Post here with a reason why you would be the ideal new owner, I'll pick my favorite submission this Friday (5/8) by the end of the work day (roughly 4:00 pm CST), and you'll have a new feathered family member by the weekend! There will be one runner's up prize of a WoD rep pet available to the Horde. Options include Bone Wasp, Son of Sethe, Frostwolf Pup, Forest Sproutling, and Albino River Calf. It is perfectly acceptable to enter the contest solely for the runner's up prize, just make sure to note that in your submission. Even if you have won past contests you are still encouraged to enter. Your past wins will be taken into account but they will not automatically disqualify you. The more unique your post the better, so be creative, have fun, and good luck!Aeth22 May 13, 2015
May 13, 2015 Yeeeesh... This was an ordeal! http://i.imgur.com/WC65vrG.jpg Would probably still be going if the opponent didn't DC or AFK.Enzek4 May 13, 2015
May 13, 2015 Challenge Warlord: Gold Are there any guilds out there, clever enough to have completed the Challenge Warlord: Gold guild achievement? I am looking for a new guild and would prefer to join one that has done this achievement so that once revered with you, I can buy the Deathwatch Hatchling from the vendor. My intention is to stay in the guild and not leave once I am revered with you. Thanks PurrdyPurrdy3 May 13, 2015