Pet Battles

Nov 26, 2014 Need some help finding a leveling spot. Hello fellow pet battle addicts. I was looking for a good spot in Northrend to plant a mid level character to do pet battles. I would love to have numerous things to fight with a decent respawn and I was hoping it would be someplace without many enemies. Anyone know of any?Aul2 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 WTT Bone Wasp for Sky Fry Looking to trade a Bone Wasp for the Alliance version, a Sky Fry! Dasaq#1184Jelza1 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 Battle pet missions? At the Menagerie? Adding something similar to the follower missions for our companions would be nice. With hundreds or like me close to a thousand companions its super hard to level them all. I wish there was a way similar to the follower mission that we can send our companions on to gain in levels. Unlike follower missions you'd always send 3 companions at a time, you'd never know who your team will be going against so no picking the right team with the right skills, the rewards could be random. Rewards could be anything related to battle pets including new battle pets. (EXP, Battle Stones, Battle Pet Bandage, pet snack, mini treat, pet biscuit, grooming kit, fetch ball, pet leashes, battle pets, garrison supplies and maybe some new items including companions that are no longer available)Saintgabrial3 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 Pet Addon For Showing Breeds in Combat? Can anyone suggest an addon to show breeds when you mouseover the pet icon in combat? I have an addon to show breeds in the journal but it doesn't seem to be showing enemy breeds in combat? So far the only one I've found is PetTracker but I really hate the UI (plus it uses symbols for the breed without presenting a list to show what each symbol means). I'd prefer something that just shows the typical P/P, H/S, etc. Anyone know a wonderful addon that shows this in combat?Moringa2 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 can't battle with pet trainers hello all, I read the FAQ, and did some searches. i know one person said they can't battle with pet trainers, and they were told to go to audrey burnhep. I go to her and nothing is offered to me. I was given a quest by her (I dropped it after awhile) to play a pet trailer, but when i went to her, I couldn't do anything. the dialog box comes up and I have no quests or anything. I just don't know what i'm doing wrong.Tecnobuddha5 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 Is the Celestial Tournament bugged? I completed the Celestial Tournament and my quest log says, "Ready to turn in". When go to Master Li, he has a yellow ! mark over his head and he won't let me turn the quest in. On my mini map, I am seeing a yellow ? at his location. I tried porting out of the zone and back in, logged out and back in, but neither of the helped. Anyone have ideas?Loriculus2 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 WTT Sunfire Kaliri From the new "Mastering the Menagerie" questline (level 3 Menagerie). Looking to trade for an equivalent NON-ENGI/BLACKSMITH Pet, Pref the Elekk, or the Crazy Carrot. Also have a Ghastly Kid (Level 25), up for trade if I get a really good deal. Add me on Awkward#1942, but leave a note so I know its for pet trades.Awkward3 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 26, 2014 New Pets: breeds, upgrades, suggestions? I've been earning a lot of tokens for the pet battle stones... was wondering what would be the best to upgrade first as far as the new pets go - I pretty much have everything except the carrot and the level 3 bag pets... Are there any must-haves for pets from the new zone?Peepjynx1 Nov 26, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 New Battler! Hi folks, I am only just starting to focus on Pet Battles and was wondering if someone could take the time to look at the ones I have and suggest which to level to 25. I am loving building a garrison so a goal of mine is to get the pet building for my garrison - but I also just want one or two teams of 25s so I can do the pet dailies this xpac, being as this was a feature I 99% ignored in MoP I'd like to partake in it this xpac. Thank you!Gorrick10 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 experience boost items not working? I remember powerleveling my pets in vale of eternal blossoms and getting about 1k xp per battle at level 20 with my level 25 ringer doing all the work, now with the hat and biscuit it's the exact same xp ?Aecheon0 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 Biscuits for garrison pets! I want to feed my garrison pets biscuits. That is all. Well, actually, it would also be really fun to see them spontaneously battle each other, but that might be a lot to ask.Stygimoloch1 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 Nat Pagle, you swine! I went all out to please you: Pandaria dailies, mystical arcane Draenor fish, lunkers from every conceivable body of water, and even becoming your best friend and THIS is how you repay me? The Pet Journal knows that you are hiding that Sea Calf somewhere - don't even deny it. But you can't even be bothered to sell it to your best bud for 50 Pagle fun bucks. Instead the only option you give me is yet another fish trapped in a bubble of stupid! So let me tell you where you can shove those drinks you're always going on about - in a cooler far away from any given body of water with which I happen to be interacting!Wiff3 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 Gorefu Why the hell does he get to attack twice in a row? I have this 100 hp from beat, but he 2 shots my pets toward the end and for some reason gets to attack twice in a row :-x help!Velsyx4 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 25, 2014 Crazy Carrot for Bush Chicken -tradecomplete- WTT my Crazy Carrot for your Bush Chicken I'll make an alt on your realm or you can come to mine or whatevers. btag jensketch#1607 put a note in there that you are wanting to trade when you send the invite!Chibimage2 Nov 25, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Sons of root, no xp So far I've seen this twice, could be more as I'm not always paying attention. When Terrible Turnip is my last pet alive and I kill the opponents last pet, while I'm still under Sons of Root. It pops me out of the pet battle with no XP. It still shows the pet tamer quest as completed. The two prevous pets are lvl 25. TT is under level 24. Anyone else see this behavior?Zaxol5 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Pet Charms So I am really enjoying these pet charms as it helps me upgrade my pates to rare now a little faster but am I the only one thinking these tokens should be on the currency tab like the lesser charms and such are? It is just there taking up bag space until I have 15 and buy a stone. Thoughts anyone? Agree, disagree?Microvain17 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 PVP in pet battles How is it that your phased in pet battles meaning you cant be attacked by npc's , Yet Allys can simply blow all there cd's and one shot you and you would never knwo there thier yntil its too late isnt that just a bit broken?Ursitey1 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 100% does not mean 100% and so on... How can a make a strategy with my battle pets, if my moves don't do what they say they are supposed to do. Attacks that say 100% chance to stun, 100% chance to hit, going against elementals, and constant misses. Or attack says unattackable for one round, but still get hit for damage at DoT's, whether I'm under ground or in the air. Also, Attacks that say ALWAYS attacks 1st, but attacks second. On another note, how am I supposed to have a chance at a battle pet if it attacks 1st every time, against a pet that is strong against it, and it one hits whatever pet it goes against no matter it's hp.Thaddaeus3 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 LFServant of Demidos & Sentinel's Companion Looking for a Servant of Demidos. Have every pet in game so just let me know what you want. Dasaq#1184Dasaq0 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 lol @ Gorefu A single moth soloed him.Hamstar1 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Pet Tamer Exclamation marks Hope this is in the right thread. Please make the Exclamation marks for pet battles a different color than Dailies, Quests and Fly paths. Make them pink instead, so players don't run over there thinking it's a random daily to pick up.Lariana1 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014 Pets not getting XP after battles in Draenor? I have now done 4 pet battles after reaching 100 on my DK and getting the garrison up to level 3. None of the battles have awarded my level 23 pets any xp. Am I missing something?Nakashi0 Nov 24, 2014
Nov 23, 2014 Are you getting stones in Draenor? I sat down and battled the beast hatchling things in Frostfire Ridge about 100 times (not exaggerating sadly) the other day with no stone. Just wondering if RNG hates me or if they just don't drop in WoD battles.Hina9 Nov 23, 2014
Nov 23, 2014 Carrotus maximus is sooo boring Not even calling it op. It's just a lame fight. boss buff, leech ability and a shield/cleanse? awesome, I love fights that drag out for eternityDrubi11 Nov 23, 2014
Nov 23, 2014 how to level fast is thear anyway to level these faster then just randomly battleing thingsShadowclawed4 Nov 23, 2014
Nov 23, 2014 Clockwork Gnome Has got to be one of the cheapest most OP pets in game. Turret: last four rounds with a 2 round CD. Deal 141 damage per turn, so you can end up with two turns dealing 282 damage just from that. Repair: Can heal a heck of a lot at level 25, and it continues even if the pet has died and come back thanks to the mechanical buff. Basically you need to kill it twice. I can't think of any other pet that can have an ability overlap like turret does, but I'll be honest, I'm not exactly an expert on pet battles or anything. Yes, I'm aware this is basically me QQing after having lost every match against one of these things.Loryana2 Nov 23, 2014
Nov 23, 2014 Pet Sizes Hi all :) So I am just wondering, like with pets who come in multiple colours (colors for the US peeps hehe) there are some who come in different sizes. So far I only know of 2 which are the wildhammer gryphon and also the new parched lizard. I was wondering if anyone else knows of any more pets that have multiple size options? xD Thanks so much xDDarkmoongirl2 Nov 23, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 What happened to the Bone Serpent? It's listed on the Wowhead guide as a battle pet in Spires of Arak but its not in the Pet Journal and it's not part of the collecting achieve. I hope it's not gone for good, it was a really cool idea for a pet.Stygimoloch1 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Do higher level pets leech XP? I'm trying to level up to be able to get the pet garrison building. From what I've read, if I win a battle using a pet of roughly equivalent level and a 25, the first pet gets all the xp, because the 25 is capped. Is that true of if I win a battle with a pet too high to get xp from the battle, or does he still leech?Garithor2 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Perky Pug Should be classed as a 'Beast', not a Critter imo. All domesticated canines are evolved from Wolves, so why is a Pugalier, a perky one at that, classed as a 'Critter'? It just makes no sense!? It becomes further incomprehensible when examining the 'White Kitten' and discovering that this little excuse for a 'battle' pet is classified as a Beast.. Now if we were discussing say, a 'Panther Cub', then I could fathom the whole affair a lot easier as that would of course be the early form to something more pertinent of the 'Beast' classification. Furthermore and what irritates me most is the numerous perks, Perky Pugs are privileged to procure through purchases, yet, in a beast prevalent world, it becomes prodigal to primp such pieces as Perky Pugs perpetually perish. Please consider my argument with impartial logic. Regards.Genicals2 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Disappointed in WoD pet battles I am disappointed that the pet battles in WoD are more of the same from the end of Pandaria. You fight uber powerful pet teams for dailies and have to figure out a trick to beat them. Once you figure out the trick you use the same team for the daily each time. Why can't we have a way to advance our favorite pets. It would be nice to be able to at least over level Pandaria content or something. I would love to have seen either more levels or a way to buff our current teams. I would love to have the dailies be hard at first but eventually you could out level them with a team. I would love it to be more like bring your favorite pet of the type against the team vs the specific pets and teams that work now. Ie any undead that you favor vs humans.Sergentzimm9 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Pet Battles Before 25 Currently I'm trying to level up my battle pets to 25 through matches against other trainers, and I swear something is broken. I queue up with a team of two 24s and a 23, I get matched against a full 25 team. Two 23s and a 25, again, matched against a team of 25s. This is just getting annoying. Yes, I realise I could just level up my pets through battling the ones found worldwide, but this shouldn't be happening regardless. Working as intended or is there something I'm just not getting as far as how it matches you up against other players?Loryana5 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 LF SS FIENDISH IMP will pay 2k, can do it on dark spear alliance or dragonmaw horde battle tag: Sins#1324Dragon0 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 21, 2014 No Rare Quality Pets in Draenor I've been pet battling in Draenor in Frostfire Ridge, Talador and Nagrand (only level 25s) and after about 100 battles, yet to encounter a rare quality pet that I want to capture, or any rares for that matter. Wondering if anyone is having this occur as well, since if I recall correctly, they should be much more frequent than that.Bronad5 Nov 21, 2014
Nov 21, 2014 What was your 600th? So, the stars aligned for me and I finished Draenor Safari and So. Many. Pets. at the same time. Stormwing looks legitimately well crafted. I am quite excited. Who was your 600th pet?Yijiao6 Nov 21, 2014
Nov 21, 2014 Unexpected critters in Ashenvale Had me some little late night battlin' in Ashenvale and encountered some pets not listed in the Pet Journal, or even warcraftpets.com. Not listed for that region, I mean. Beetles and Strand Crabs. Warcraftpets.com lists beetles for Ashenvale, but not Strand Crabs. These aren't wandering around critters that'll show up on the map, I was selecting level 6 animals that all had another pet join in. I was near a body of water while doing this, if that may be one of the reasons why these animals turned up. Or maybe because it was night? Obviously the Pet Journal needs an update. So for anyone on a collect-athon, you have a new place to look.Lenaswa0 Nov 21, 2014
Nov 21, 2014 Pet Menagerie? When do we get to add this to our garrison? And does it take up a plot?Greer21 Nov 21, 2014
Nov 21, 2014 Is this bugged? I can't upgrade my Menagerie when i just leveled my garrison up to 3, I can't see any change for my garrison area(like the maximum of buildings are still the same as level2, I noticed it's bugged later). I didn't pay attention to that and i directly finished the quest for pet battle, and i still didn't see anything change at all. So I loged off and loged in, then i can see i could build more buildings. Today, I fould the Menagerie in my map in garrison, which I didn't see at all days ago, and it shows it's locked. But!!! I've done the quest when the garrison map was bugged, and now I can do nothing for Menagerie for any updating nor daily quests at all, what should I do for it?Klur2 Nov 21, 2014
Nov 21, 2014 LotV - Collectors Edition - WoW Pet reward i would want to see carrier! with a planetcracker attack (similar to insurge power but with a horizontal beam)  any other thoughts?Fónix6 Nov 21, 2014
Nov 21, 2014 Leveling via pet battles in WoD? Has this been analyzed? I'm on one of the top 3 most populated servers and I'm dreading trying to quest in the starting WoD zones. I wouldn't mind just leveling pets to gain xp. I still have 100+ pets I need to level :(Zaezi10 Nov 21, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 Battle Pet PSA! Check before you buy from AH! Good evening everyone! With this new expansion, a slew of new pets are available, and although you may want to immediately snatch them up from the AH or tradechat, take a few minutes and save thousands of gold. 1. Doom Bloom - Going for upwards of 6k gold, this pet is a 100% guaranteed drop from Mandrakor in Gorgrond http://www.wowhead.com/npc=84406 2. Hydraling - Going for upwards of 40k gold, this pet is a 100% guaranteed item you can loot from the egg of Varasha http://www.wowhead.com/npc=82050 3. Teroclaw Hatchling - Going for upwards of 6k, this pet can be easily found in Teroclaw Nests in Talador http://www.wowhead.com/object=230643 4. Brilliant Spore - Going for upwards of 10k, this pet is a 100% guaranteed drop from Rotcap http://www.wowhead.com/npc=85504 I am sure that there are few more, and will add them as I come across these examples. Now excuse me while I go back to sit in my 300 minute queue... (.___.)Hina12 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 *SOLD* LF H/H Iron Starlette Like the title says I'd like an H/H Starlette and, yes, I know they're rare. That's why I'm LF a trade. Please tell me what you want here and then we'll move to the btag stage. I'm not sitting in chat for an hour while you browse my armoury only to discover you're greedy.Ophelìa8 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 599 pets, what will be my 600th I can't decide so I need your help! Do I wait for the Fire Corgi that we'll gain during the 10y anniversary or shall I craft the terribly fierce but super cute Elekk Plushie!Duelists1 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 Pets vs Pests quest So it would seem I am having a bit of trouble with this. The rat I only just got passed. But the carrot.. yeah not working for me. I have 3 pets that are at least good vs elemental. But the thing seems to heal itself too much and I don't seem to be able to do enough damage to it. Is there some setup I need over using 3 random things good unless elemental? I never did get far vsing bosses. I gave up when you had to vs all the legendary ones around pandaria. Which if these are the same.. be annoying to have a forever locked building in my garrison.Kamashìì2 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 Where are the battle pets in Ironforge? Ironforge is the last city I need to pet battle in for the Big City Pet Brawlin'-Alliance achievement. I entered using the Deeprun Tram and exited into the Military Ward where I was killed. Didn't see any battle pets in the station, and for the few seconds I was alive outside didn't see any there. So I thought I'd do some spirit-connaisance and ran through the entire city and didn't see any critters-just maybe, for a split second, I thought I saw something in the Library. So I decided to get myself killed at the front entrance, but still the only things moving on the inside are the guards. Is there a particular area of the city where battle pets are found? I'm not picky, though a long-tailed mole would be nice because I haven't collected one yet. Maybe there's a nook or cranny I missed where they're all congregating.Lenaswa6 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 Lanticore Spawnling. Anyone else managed to get one of these? Thankfully, personal loot allows multiple people in the group to possibly get the pet. Just had two of us get it, which is better than having to roll on it like Darkmoon Rabbit. How rare is it? Was thinking about selling it off for some BOE epics if the price is right on other servers. As of now, there are none listed on mine.Meleagant0 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 20, 2014 Red Goren Egg Looking to sell mineAllbééfpatty0 Nov 20, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 Lil' Leftovers where are you? So, I'm not proud of how many fish I used up making Feast of the Waters and about a zillion (okay, on the order of 200) Grilled Saberfish, and no Lil' Leftovers dropped! Anyone know what the intended drop rate on this is? And I've capped my cooking, so recipes like Grilled Saberfish are now grey to me. Do those count? Shall I keep wasting mats farming for this pet?Wezmerelda1 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 Can't target battle pets anymore? Not a huge fan of this change. Now you have to actually play out the whole battle to ditch a crappy poor quality spawn. This really slows down farming for rares/breeds. Was it like this in Beta?Stygimoloch19 Nov 19, 2014
Nov 19, 2014 Mini Boss Pets? Hey Blizz, remember when put out cool boss pets like Lil Rag, KT, and XT? Why have you stopped making them? I for one would GROSSLY overpay for a mini Illidan pet! PLEASE?Phalinx0 Nov 19, 2014