General Discussion

Nov 7 World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Azeroth paid a terrible price to end the apocalyptic march of the Legion’s crusade—but even as the world’s wounds are tended, it is the shattered trust between the Alliance and Horde that may prove hardest to mend. As this age-old conflict reignites, join your allies and champion your faction’s cause—Azeroth’s future will be forged in the fires of war. In World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth, you must declare your allegiance. ----- Trailers and Media: World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth - Cinematic Trailer World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth - Features Trailer ----- Recruit Allied Races Explore Azeroth as one of six new playable Allied Races, including four you've encountered in your campaign against the Legion. Embark on a quest to earn their favor and unlock each race, adding their strength to your faction. Create a new character and complete the full leveling experience to earn a distinctive Heritage Armor set. Learn more about Allied Races here. New Continent - Kul Tiras As a hero of the mighty Alliance, journey to the seafaring kingdom of Kul Tiras, home of Jaina Proudmoore. Untangle a web of betrayal and dark magic as you encounter power-hungry pirates, witches wielding death magic, mystical sea priests, and more. Explore the stony peaks of Tiragarde Sound, trek across Drustvar’s high plains and red forests, and navigate the intricate inland canals of Stormsong Valley as you convince this fractured kingdom to join your cause. New Continent - Zandalar Prepare the Horde for war by recruiting the ancient empire of Zandalar. In this troll-dominated territory, ancient evil waits to be unleashed on the world as you battle crazed blood-troll worshippers, gargantuan dinosaurs, and titan constructs. Discover Zuldazar, the oldest city in Azeroth; unveil the bleak swamps of Nazmir; and traverse the deadly deserts of Vol'dun. Plunder Uncharted Islands Set sail for the previously unmapped isles of Azeroth. Battle in groups of three as you race against cunning rival intruders—or enemy players—to collect the island’s resources. Constantly evolving challenges await as you traverse frozen landscapes near Northrend, open the gates of an abandoned Gilnean castle, navigate a war between elementals and more. Storm the Warfronts Head to the frontlines and take part in a large-scale 20-player cooperative Warfront to claim a key strategic location. Build up your faction’s forces, lead the charge as your troops lay siege to the objective, and battle the enemy commanders as they make their last stand in this new PvE mode inspired by classic Warcraft RTS battles. Infuse Armor with Titanic Might Take control of the Heart of Azeroth—a legendary neck piece entrusted to you by Magni Bronzebeard. Imbue it with Azerite, an invaluable resource that’s emerged in the Legion’s wake, to customize your armor with new powers and traits. Enter a World Divided New Level CapStop the spread of the Blood God’s corruption, unearth the secrets of a lost titan vault, and much more as you quest to level 120. New Dungeons and RaidsFight through all-new dungeons like the golden city of Atal’Dazar, and the outlaw town of Freehold! Character BoostAdvance a new or existing hero character to level 110 instantly, and be ready to join your new allies in battle! CommunitiesFind adventurers who share common interests through in-game Communities and join cross-realm social groups.Ornyx0 Nov 7
4h Season 6 and Antorus Raid Release Schedule It’s been an epic few days for World of Warcraft, including the announcement of the Battle for Azeroth expansion at BlizzCon, but there’s one more announcement we didn’t get to: when you’ll be able to enter Antorus, the Burning Throne. We’ve now finalized the upcoming raid’s release schedule and are pleased to share it with you today! Antorus, the Burning Throne Release Schedule: • November 28: Normal and Heroic difficulties • December 5: Mythic difficulty and Raid Finder wing 1 • December 19: Raid Finder wing 2 • January 2: Raid Finder wing 3 • January 16: Raid Finder wing 4 Additionally, Legion PvP Season 5 will end and Season 6 will begin the same day that Antorus opens on Normal and Heroic difficulty (November 28). Good luck!Ornyx50 4h
9h Local currency update coming November 16 for Canada, Japan, and New Zealand In October, we announced that we’ll be converting from USD to local currency on Blizzard Battle.net® in Canada, Japan, and New Zealand. These changes will begin to roll out in these regions within the next 24 hours. For players in these regions, Blizzard Balance will be unavailable during the brief update process, but purchases can be made using other payment methods. Any purchases made during this period will be processed in local currency. For World of Warcraft® subscribers, the recurring subscription will continue to be charged in USD for the next 12 months. If there’s any interruption to your subscription, however—including an expired card, changes in payment methods, or account cancellations—any new subscriptions will be charged in your local currency. We want to make as many of our players as possible feel at home in the Blizzard ecosystem, and make managing your account with us easier. By switching from USD to local currency, we’re expanding the types of payment we accept and helping some of you avoid paying transaction fees charged by financial institutions. -- FAQ When are you switching to local currency in Canada, Japan, and New Zealand? These changes will begin to roll out in these regions within the next 24 hours. What products will be affected by these changes? The conversion to local currencies will affect all product pricing across Blizzard Battle.net® as well as all in-game shops and any stored Blizzard Balance. Any existing recurring World of Warcraft® subscriptions will continue to use USD. However, any new or renewed subscriptions and pre-paid Game Time cards will be offered in local currency. What happens to my stored Blizzard Balance? On the date that we make the switch in your regions, your stored Blizzard Balance will convert over to local currency. What rate Is Blizzard using to convert USD to my local currency? We will use the conversion rate provided by one of the major exchanges on the day we make the transition. Why did you decide to switch from USD to local currency in my region? This is an important step for growing our service globally, making it easier for our players around the world to shop and manage their accounts with us. Some of our customers will be able to avoid paying unnecessary transaction fees charged by banks and financial institutions We’re also able to accommodate more payment methods, adding ones we previously couldn’t offer because they have restrictions on transacting in USD. What currencies does Blizzard Battle.net support? Currently, Blizzard Battle.net supports the following currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, RUB, CNY, KRW, TWD, ARS, CLP, BRL, MXN, AUD. We will soon introduce support for JPY, CAD, and NZD. Blizzard Battle.net is still using USD in my region. When will you switch to my local currency? We’ll continually evaluate which new currencies to bring to Blizzard Battle.net, and we’ll update our players accordingly. What if my Blizzard Battle.net account is registered in the wrong country and I want to switch to my local region and currency? For help switching the region on your Blizzard Battle.net account, please go to: https://battle.net/support/article/7656Ornyx38 9h
3d Live Developer Q&A – Submit Your Questions Join us live on Twitch.tv/Warcraft Thursday, November 16, as we sit down with Game Director Ion Hazzikostas for our next live developer Q&A. He’ll be answering many of your questions on the BlizzCon 2017 announcements, the new Antorus raid dungeon, patch 7.3.5, and any other Legion-related questions. Feel free to submit questions by posting in this forum thread or via Twitter using the hashtag #WoWQA. As a reminder, please keep your questions short (40 words or less) so that we can get to as many questions as possible. We’re really looking forward to getting the chance to dive in and answer as much as we can, so we hope to see you Thursday at 11:00 a.m. PDT!Ornyx1500 3d
Nov 10 Shadow of Argus Art Contest Follow-up Hey everyone! As a quick note, with the BlizzCon season upon us, we will not be sharing the winners of the Shadow of Argus Art Contest until after the show. We hope to be able to highlight the Grand Prize winners and the Runner-Up winners in a blog post and on World of Warcraft social media during the month of November. All winners and runners-up have been contacted at this point, so please check your email(s) provided if you haven't already, as we may have requested more information from you for prize distribution! We received a ton of amazing entries, but unfortunately we weren't able to choose them all! If you entered and have not receive an email, your entry was not chosen for this contest, but we look forward to seeing more of your work in the future. Feel free to share your entries as you see fit on social media, fansites, here on the forums, or otherwise!Ornyx11 Nov 10
Oct 3, 2016 Welcome - Please Read! Welcome to the General Discussion forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Getting the Most Out of the Forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2016792409 Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community.Ornyx3 Oct 3, 2016
29s Project 110! You guys have all heard about the latest craze of project 60 and then project 70 too! Well I am here to let you know about project 110! You will get to experience Legun as if it were still live! See the broken isles and Argus while following a unique set of rules, like no flying ! Stay tuned , more great things to come!Ijilijil13 29s
1m Why play a human? Serious question. I'm not looking to troll the Alliance or the fans of playing humanity. I was just wondering what the communities reasons for playing humans are. Personally I can't get into them but I'm kind of doing research of those that do get into them. It also serves as an added bonus of understanding because I'm currently in school for game design. So, all thoughts and opinions about why you would play a human are welcome. Thank you :DJacksprat39 1m
2m How does bad luck protection work? My shaman that i have been playing NON STOP this past week, doing every single WQ in argus, every single emissary, all of LFR, every single invasion point, loads of BG's taking me from honor level 1 to 30-- yet not a single legendary yet. Then my warrior gets 2 within 12 hours of hitting 110. I did 1 emissary on him and a greater invasion. This bad luck protection isn't working. I don't get it. What more do I need to do? Should I just stop playing my shaman like I did my warrior? Do they reward you for not playing a character for a while?Zivern6 2m
2m GD lounge #79 The fun continue!Shakina53 2m
2m How will y'all Hordies feel... If Blizzard villianize our Warchief again. Like honestly we get it blizzard. Red guys bad and blue guys good.Burnicinderz184 2m
3m Why is Evasion so useless in pvp? Read title. Get salty. idc.Adrelliuss12 3m
3m Expand Cosmetic Glyphs More cosmetic glyphs, such as changing tiger palm on my dwarven brewmaster to "Tavern Brawler" and an animation of punching them with a beer mug. Also more in depth cosmetic options, via quest chains, to let people play out their fantasies of classes that don't make sense to be developed and released on their own because they'd only be available on one or two races, but still are cool and fit into some of the current class specs well enough. For example, a low level quest chain in the night elf / nightborn starting areas, available to disc priests at level 10. The glyph rewards could change smite and a few other offensive abilities to the animation of firing a bow instead of casting, and add a lunar glow to the holy spells. Perhaps also include some low level armor, for transmog. Now a player can be a Priestess of Elune if they want. Same for in the forsaken/void elf starting zones, a quest chain available to Marksmanship Hunters, that changes arcane shot and explosive shot to be shadow based, and has your character take on a banshee appearance during aspect of the cheetah/turtle/disengage/bursting shot (with a scream, for the disorient/damage effect) Again, also some transmog armor. For Dwarven Survival Hunters, a quest chain to tame a gryphon pet, and glyphs to make aspect of the cheetah/harpoon/disengage animations where you ride a gryphon. Change some thrown abilities, such as hatchet toss, dragonsfire grenade, sticky bomb, to throw an aerie peak stormhammer. On dragonsfire grenade/sticky bomb, it could explode with an electrical SFX. Add a transmog axe, that gives your weapon a mace appearance. This system could also add witchdoctors, blademasters, alchemists, tinkers, wardens, second war death knights, really no shortage of possibilities. Make the quest chain scale to level and be instanced, so that it isn't always overcamped and you have access to an RP friendly, race/class tailored quest chain. Perfect incentive to roll an alt as an allied race.Vampire1 3m
3m MoP and Cata should scale from 80-100 Please let this be, I hate WoD leveling content, it's extremely tedious and slow, it is good story wise, but it is SO LONG!!! Please allow us to skip those zones, tyvm. (This is referring to zone scaling coming to us in a patch before BfA's release.)Lunalla13 3m
3m Gladiator gear removed from PVP World quests On all my characters I was getting Gladiators gear from world quests up until last weeks patch (7.3.2 ?). Now only combatants is showing up for all my characters. I have not seen a Gladiator piece since before last week. Please advise - thanks!Azraél87 3m
4m Protest thread to rename 'BFA' Unless there is only going to be one battle (already know there isn't), the next expansions name is a misnomer. It is a WAR. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/battle a general encounter between armies, ships of war, or aircraft the battle of Normandy soldiers who fell in battle https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/war a (1) :a state of usually open and declared armed hostile conflict between states or nations (2) :a period of such armed conflict (3) :state of war Blizzard I call for you to adhere to logic. As far as I'm concerned (and I'm sure the community as a whole) we can forgive the fictitious dragons and magic in the name of make believe, but this is unforgivable. Please fix your game it is literally unintelligible for common-folk.Merlynion0 4m
4m I think my legendary drop rate is broken Is it only me or has anyone else NEVER had a Legendary item drop? I am talking I have even farmed for warglaives since TBC and never even seen them drop either.Silènced23 4m
4m High Elf Evolution Race Suggestion I am a Shadow Priest, and I don't like the Void Elves on many levels. a) They took a major part of shadow priest lore, and diminished it by saying its safe. b) Lore wise it doesn't fit when High Priest of Netherlight has cured a Naaru, and Shadow Priest player has existed 13 years without issue. c) The elf lore is solid with addiction, power struggles, catastrophy and overwhelming bad guys. We don't need this story again. d) We just saved the Nightbourne from this exact issue. e) Defecting blood elves isn't gavitating me towards them. f) Why NOT High Elves? We got the reasons, which I am paraphrasing here... 1) There are no High Elf stronghold remaining. Then where did the Suramar High Elves come from to save the Nightbourne... also their were no Void Elf strongholds before either. 2) They would just be Blood Elfs with blue eyes, and not stand out. I proposed the High Elf evolution. Story In seclusion the high elves had struggled with the wretch, the addiction, the struggles of their past mistakes and have been working to cure themselves of their mana-dependency that revolved around pooling and collecting mana in such vast quantities that it lead to destruction on multiple occasions. With this research, they cure their dependency, they also used the research to focus their understanding of mana of their classes and when empowered they radiating it outwards, resulting in an evolved High Elf appearance. (now they can look different to Blood Elfs and the Combat Form) The High Elves come forward with the cure offering it to the other elves (but keeping their evolved forms secret). The Night Elves fearing the destruction of Mt Hyjal maybe next, they welcome the High Elves back... but don't accept the cure yet. The Nightbourne and Blood Elves weary of the offer and still hooked into their wells, don't desire a cure, they don't think they need it. Then the story is about recovery, resolution, redemption and rejoining life etc... why do we need another addicted elf story (in the Void Elves) that ends with them being "plugged" back into the well. We never get the after story of them being free of their addiction/dependency. Its a new idea. Let the high elves find a cure, and then get spurned for it. The Alliance could also pressure them to "weaponise" the cure, turning to a sort of Forsaken parallel ethical dilemma scenario. Appearance Normally they look like their original high elf form. Combat form (like worgen and the void elf concept) would be an empowered appearance that reflects their class/spec. Think Illidan in his history scenario when he went full arcane fury mage (but without all the evil novice mage sacrficing) Since it can change with spec it will be skin will be shade/texture choice (light, dark, rough, smooth) and the eyes would be shade/glow/animation based + hair, ears and facial hair choices. Their appearance reflects the peak power of their chosen class/spec Fire, Arcane, Frost, Void, Light, Nature, Bestial / Fury, etc and that the forms change the skin, eye colour/animation and may also change ears and hair etc. This way the only Void Elf is the Shadow High Elf Priest (also the appearance change would compliment shadow/void form and not compete with it).. and that other classes look appropriate to themselves by looking Uber Elf, rather than simple High Elf. I am a high elf mage... and NOW I AM GLOWING WITH FIRE! Conclusion We get new style of High Elves, we get a different story and we ain't messing with the priest or Old God law by prematurely and hastily rushing another addicted-elf race into WoW lore again that didn't exist before (seriously we just saved Suramar)Dirtymind2 4m
5m Just lost a Sub 120k Nethershards into the Guardian Appearance Since it came out, Too hard I'm Gone. PeaceDeklinrox20 5m
5m Will you roll a subrace? if so which one? maybe i will have a Zandalar troll on my horde... you??Elae139 5m
6m Wake Up Sheeple The burning of Teldrassil was a false flag commited by none other than Genn Greymane in order to spur the Alliance into war with the Horde. The Gilneans are rabid animals that only see the Alliance as a tool for their revenge. DON'T BELIEVE THEIR LIESXhal41 6m
6m Getting ready for BfA Share your best Gnome recipes here.Empathetic5 6m
7m best gold making professions ? best way to make gold and how does it work ? i need to earn some gold because im so low :PJawzlyn2 7m
7m So quiet It's so quiet. Can't sell stuff on AH. The trade chat is empty because even the trolls quit. Release the patch already or release atleast one Allied race or something so people start logging in again to do stuff.Empathetic17 7m
9m Last day after 13 years, Account Wide plz I used to enjoy playing alts, now I dread it. When I sit down, I know I will be playing for hours to do dailies on my main then repeat the process on my alts. This is time I should be getting to spend advancing my main and doing maintenance on my alts. As it is now, it is the other way around and just isn't fun anymore. My main who currently has only 850ish and thus is unable to complete any of the nice Artifact quests due to just not having enough time, let alone any alts. This is literally the last day on my cancelled sub so I won't be replying, but if you care about my input at all, here are 2 things that might bring me back one day: Account Wide - Reputations Currency Reagents (or being able to access alt banks directly) (Shared Secondary Professions) Fishing Cooking Archaeology First Aid Main switching is the primary issue for me, but also being able to farm reagents and currency on a tank, honor on a DPS, gear tokens on a healer or tank in dungeons (there are far too many DPS) to use for my alts and fish on a Rogue would be further scenarios to look at for people who play multiple characters. Cooking on an alt (past main) just because he has all the recipes seems like bad game play design to me at this point. Panda Druids - c'mon So long and thanks for all the glyphs.Wijiclaw58 9m
17m Defias Human Subrace So, I was thinking. If we're returning to wow's roots for the next expansion. Whats more rooty to wow than the Defias Brotherhood, so I had an idea. The remaining Defias alongside Vanessa Vanclef make a pact with the Horde. They see this new war as an opportunity to finally destroy the monarchy of Stormwind. They have worked with many Horde races before including Ogures, Goblins and Orcs. Unique options could include new eyes like one missing eye, with eyepatch and scar options as well as body wounds, tatoos and unique hairstyles reflecting their thief-like lives. For Alliance to return to their roots, High Elves is the best choice. They could have unique hairstyle and tattoo options as well as eye color options. I know that I've posted too much about High Elves, this is my last one. Hope you enjoy the idea :)ßerwyn9 17m
21m Please improve the shadowform. It is terrible It is really ugly. The old one looks much better than this one by a mile. I cant play shadow anymore when I look myself walking with camara beside and i see all the the pink glitches on my robe. Also it is terrible when you are in voidform and you have PW shield on you! It does not fit with the new animation. It is just terrible.. Why does blizzard let this new form animation to come live? it does not look profesional.Oswill7 21m
25m Let us mog the amber shades all year round Please... i never knew i needed these in my life until now... and soon i'm gonna have to say goodbye and never see them until the next anniversary :(Horizön71 25m
25m Buff windwalker and beastmastery They're way too weakKarmaqt3 25m
27m Rate that Xmog! Haven't seen one of these bad boys in GD since Blizzcon. Let's get back to our roots, huh? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand... goHafeshot244 27m
30m Possible Secret Boss After Argus? This is just a random guess, but I wouldn't be surprised if we fight Sargeras as a "secret" boss. Raden doesnt show up in ToT boss list. Rogue tier sets are missing boots from its loot table for Antorus. Hmmm...Chazzwozzer19 30m
30m My keybinding setup The clicking thread inspired me to make this thread: This is how I play- I use my left hand for all attacking, spell casting, and healing, while my right hand moves completely by using the mouse. Basically, it's an adaptation from wayyy back when I played FPS games (Quake and Quake variations). Death Knight: 1-5: Basic DPS Rotation 6: - Rune Recharge Q-R: Utility T: Power-up F: Defense `: Shield A: Interrupt V: Battle Rez Mouse Button 4: Strafe Left Mouse Button 5: Strafe Right Both Left and Right Buttons: Run I can strafe either direction, look around, and even run while still attacking. Resto Druid: Healing's a bit tougher as far as mobility... I'm still new at healing, but I use mouse-over macros which prevents me from being able to move as quickly as I can with my DK. (I'm sure this will improve with practice, but for now, I have to mentally switch from hovering over raid frames for healing to moving the hell out of the way when I need to. Slows me down)Deydrania0 30m
30m The forums are depressing. Why are there very few positive threads in the forums? It is always complaining, or telling the Developers they suck. They should do what Overwatch did and start banning these people.Rastakhul54 30m
30m Who honestly likes Sylvanas? She evil! I mean i like evil/villianess characters but she goes to far for my comfort zone. If we get to kill Sylvanas next expac, that'll be great.Lunnaya151 30m
32m Does the Horde finally have a good Warchief? Do you all think that the Banshee queen will finally give the horde a good Warchief? I ask this, since after Thrall abandoned the Horde we have had lackluster leaders. Hellscream went all orc supremacy on us. The goal of conquering Azeroth was fine but basically throwing away anyone but the orcs was a terrible call. We even had to, ugh, have the alliance help us kick him out. Vol'jin was a sad little weakling troll. He couldnt beat Hellscream and he got killed by some no name demon =( Sylvanas is off to a bad start having to run away from the demons, granted she was following orders. I am hopeful but wondering what the rest of the Horde think on the subject. Please try to keep this civil and on topic.Moonknyte28 32m
41m Dalaran AFK Question How do you run around Dalaran: Clockwise or Counter-Clockwise? I go Clockwise.Davenhal5 41m
46m WoD is best expansion Prove me right You can'tEmpathetic10 46m
46m What would make you play opposite faction For me if Man'ari/ female winged Eredar joined the HordeLunnaya51 46m
48m Well Done Blizz!! That is the best opening cinematic you guys have ever released for a new expansion. I have not been this thrilled for a xpac since...The Lich King. For the Alliance!Iroñthor5 48m
49m Shadow priest vs balance druid I would like to read your opinions about these 2 classes since I want to level a druid. Currently I have a priest at 890. 1. Which is better at pvp? 2. Pve? 3. which is more fun? (rotation) 4. better mogs?Dotlady15 49m
51m Ok, tyrande/malfurion has to go away somehow! They are literally draining the enjoyment of being a alliance member, especially tyrande, she acts so stuck up, know it all, brash and seem really uncaring, she had her stuck up moments in mists but in legion...man she takes it to a new level. No wonder the nightfallen decide to join horde instead, with tyrande being their first alliance representative. All I remember about tyrande from questing in legion is 'my love!' that 'my love!" this and generally being selfish in a time of war. In fact, I think tyrande her self is actually deviating malfurion from the good natured,caring, wise druid and becoming more like her and more self centered. Has anyone else felt the same way about the two power couples of alliances? even the blood elf leader, tauren leader, voljin, thrall and even to a degree sylvannas (in her own way) seem more respectful to her horde and her people.Caias25 51m
57m When can I buy Battle for Azeroth?? I'm a bit short on budget right now, but I want to know when can I buy the next expansion?? and collector's edition?! :)Elae6 57m
59m Thanks for the Nightmare Dragons Blizz! I gotta say, this has been one of the best "events" ever with the nightmare dragons. Reading the comments (both here and in-game) has been a hilarious blast from the past (the qq was real even back then). Thanks again, Blizz! Edit: I meant that I'm genuinely enjoying the event, not necessarily the qq. -_-Groovyman2 59m
1h Too much AOE/Cleave in the game Could we move away from Diablo like experience in WoW of slaughtering dozens of mobs at once? I don't think there's a need for five+ AOE abilities on each spec. Think classic wow with few AE/cleave options. This would help with ability bloat, make fights more interesting, reduce the feeling of zerging everything down, etc.Taras56 1h
1h wow classic what will we do when we get bored of classic old wowThundelm5 1h
1h Listen up Clickers We must unite and prove the naysayers wrong.. Clicking in WoW has been an art for 13 years in and its practices must be preserved and cherished by only the elite few who understand it's great potential. You may have heard of us, may know a clicker, or may even be a clicker yourself. For that I congratulate you. "Clickers" are players who click our action buttons to victory. Sometimes, we also use a combination of keybindings and clicking to perform our great works. Don't let the key binders try to shame you if they find out you click instead of keybind just right-CLICK their names then CLICK "ignore" , always works.Elixxr41 1h
1h WE* want Vulpera as a playable Race! *We refers to those of us participating in this thread who show support. Not everyone, and not necessarily you. I'm pretty sure at this point I can say "we" with confidence. This thread is a continuation of the previous thread that hit cap all about showing support for making the newly revealed Vulpera playable, and all forms of rampant speculation related to them! If you want to roll a Vulpera, shout something here! Find some inspiration for your own speculation at the bottom of this post. What on earth is a Vulpera? Vulpera are a new fennec-like race revealed at blizzcon. They're native to the horde desert levelling area and are said to become friendsly with the horde. https://wow.gamepedia.com/media/wow.gamepedia.com/6/6e/Vulpera_BlizzCon2017.jpg <- Male and Female models https://i.imgur.com/nRzITAb.png <- Most adorable and awesome thing ever. Why do you think they'd be playable? -They appear to fit the spirit of an allied race with respect to both lore and gameplay -Being built on goblin skeletons would save a lot of development time -Blizzard rarely makes both male and female models for NPC races -The two females we've seen show facial differences implying facial customization -Blizzard has said they'd like to add more allied races after launch from races we meet in the new areas Ew Furries -You don't have to be a "furry" to want to play a Vulpera -Warcraft has had animal-people since warcraft 3. Don't take fun away from other people simply because you don't like a race option nobody's forcing you to play. Discussion ideas! Debate their inclusion in either the Horde and/or Alliance! Post and discuss screenshots or blizzard statements about them! Speculate on /sillies! Speculate on /flirts! Speculate on racial skills/abilities! Tell us what name you have reserved! And remember, be respectful and kind to other posters. Even ones you don't agree with. This is a happy thread! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759361166 <- Previous thread.Eevee484 1h
1h Farming Poseidus I finally got this mount thx to reduced spawn times now being somewhere around 4 to 7 hrs. For anyone farming this mount plz realize up to 8 first taggers can get the mount so there is no reason to one shot it instantly. Be kind, get red rider rifle from dalaran toy shop and tag it for a short time so others can share. A hunter macro for tagging without killing: /tar Poseidus /cast Concussive Shot /stopattack /stopattack /P POSEIDUS TAGGED COME TO MY LOCATION!!! /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear() It's easy to forget that trinkets, pets, minions, etc. can kill.Threewolves18 1h
1h Other gear with guild emblem? Could they make helms/chestpieces/shoulders that include the player's guild symbol in the texture or is there some kind of programming challenge I'm not aware of? I think more cosmetic rewards from the guild vendor would be funEevee0 1h
1h For those using Elvui I was having issues adding bags to my bank slots in Elvui. After a bunch if internet searches I resorted to digging through the settings window. After a bit of playing i discovered that if you have the All in one Bag in Elvui active that you cant add bags to your bank tabs. some people had solutions like log out, disable Elvui, log back in, add bags in standard UI, log out, enable Elvui and log back in and use bank like normal. I found a much easier solution. If you need to add bags to your bank slots all you need to do is open the settings tab and disable the All In One Bag, click accept in the window that pops up and the UI will reload. Add bags like normal and then go back and enable the All In One Bag. no need to log out. This frustrated me for a long time so I figured I would post what I found for anybody else that has this issue.Bruceleebear11 1h