General Discussion

Sep 1 World of Warcraft: Legion now live! Heroes of the Horde and the Alliance, Azeroth needs your aid. The Burning Legion has returned—and World of Warcraft: Legion is NOW LIVE! The time has come to embark on your quest to the Broken Isles, to seek out and master Artifact weapons of legendary might, and to rally like-minded champions to your cause in your Order Hall. In this desperate hour, you must also strike a forbidden pact with the outcast Demon Hunters of the Illidari, fel-twisted disciples of the dreaded Illidan the Betrayer. Should you fail... worlds will burn. Purchase World of Warcraft: Legion now, and prepare yourself: kingdoms will burn. ------ Help and Support: You can find a list of common questions and answers related to Legion, Legion quests, and more located on the World of Warcraft Customer Support forums. If you do not see the issue you're encountering listed, feel free to browse the Customer Support forum to see if other players are having the same problem. Game Masters Legion Support Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Start here for assistance: Get Help ------ Trailers and Media: World of Warcraft: Legion — The Fate of Azeroth Trailer Legion Artifact Systems Preview Legion Pre-Expansion Patch Survival Guide Harbingers - Khadgar Harbingers - Gul'Dan Harbingers - Illidan Legion Cinematic Trailer ------ New Content & Features: New Class: Demon Hunter - Demon hunters, disciples of Illidan Stormrage, uphold a dark legacy, one that frightens their allies and enemies alike. Artifact Weapons - The Burning Legion is invading Azeroth with its full force, and the world’s heroes must discover new pinnacles of power to halt this unrelenting threat. World Quests - In World of Warcraft: Legion, questing at level 110 comes in new variations called World Quests Class Halls - Every class needs a place to call home—a special retreat where support can be found, and a war room in which plans can be made. Legion PvP and Dungeon & Raid Schedules - Here’s a list of dates to look forward to as Azeroth fights off a demonic invasion. Battle to Level 110 - Travel to the Broken Isles in search of the Pillars of Creation, powerful relics used to shape Azeroth and explore all-new zones as you grow in power. Ornyx0 Sep 1
26m Classic Server Update Hey everyone, We’ve seen some talk among the community that you might be expecting to hear some news on legacy servers at BlizzCon, and we just wanted to take a moment to let you know that while we’re still discussing the possibility, we won’t have any updates to share on that until after the show. These past few months we’ve been laser-focused on the launch of Legion and getting Patch 7.1: Return to Karazhan ready to go (it’s almost here!), as well as prepping for BlizzCon—which is always a huge undertaking itself. You’ve heard us say that the launch of Legion was just the beginning of the story we want to tell in this expansion. What we will focus on at BlizzCon is how the team is committed to making sure we bring you a steady stream of content going forward, and we can’t wait to share what’s next for Legion. Thanks for your patience, and we’ll see you at BlizzCon. -J. Allen Brack and the World of Warcraft development teamOrnyx7811 26m
42m Recent Actions Against Real-Money Raid Clears We’ve recently taken action against a number of accounts that were actively participating in and/or advertising the sale of in-game raid or dungeon clears in exchange for real-world currency. Such behavior is a clear violation of the World of Warcraft Terms of Use. As a reminder, in order to ensure fair play and competitive integrity, we’re continuing to closely monitor these and other activities that violate the Terms of Use. This includes selling in-game services for real money, exchanging accounts or characters, and other violations. This includes violations done with the intention of gaining a competitive advantage in raid progression (such as the purchase or transfer of geared characters or accounts between owners). Note that while selling assistance with obtaining items, achievements, PvP rating, or other in-game benefits for real-world currency is against the Terms of Use, selling those things in exchange for in-game gold is perfectly legitimate. Players should not feel as though participating in a “gold run” is going to result in negative action taken against their account. We’re disappointed to see members of the raiding community participating in behavior that clearly violates the Terms of Use, and want to be clear that such activities will not be tolerated.Ornyx28 42m
2h UPDATED - Rating Cutoffs for Legion Season 3 Legion PvP Season 3 is ending soon, so we’d like to once again share what we can regarding the rating requirements to earn end-of-season rewards. Last season, we looked at what the rating cutoffs were at the time and used those to estimate where they would end up at the end of the season. We got a lot of feedback indicating that this was confusing, so for this season we’ll simply be providing the current cutoffs (at the time of posting) and updating them as regularly as possible. Note that we don’t consider posting cutoffs in this way to be a long-term solution, and appreciate your patience while we work on other methods of providing these updates. Again, the below rating requirements are current only as of the most recent update to this post, and we expect them to rise significantly before the end of the season. We will update these as regularly as we can over the next week; you can tell how recently these cutoffs have been updated by checking when this post was last edited. Final 3v3 Arena Cutoffs: *Updated Cruel Gladiator (Horde): 2902 Cruel Gladiator (Alliance): 2825 Gladiator (Horde): 2658 Gladiator (Alliance): 2600 Duelist (Horde): 2188 Duelist (Alliance): 2144 Rival (Horde): 1900 Rival (Alliance): 1879 Challenger (Horde): 1620 Challenger (Alliance): 1607 Final Rated Battleground Cutoffs: *Updated Hero of the Horde: 2400 Hero of the Alliance: 2333 Guardian of the Horde: 2068 Guardian of the Alliance: 2023 Defender of the Horde: 1827 Defender of the Alliance: 1780 Soldier of the Horde: 1630 Soldier of the Alliance: 1619Ornyx131 2h
1d On to My Next Adventure at Blizzard Five years ago, I received a phone call from Blizzard offering me the chance of a lifetime—a position on the World of Warcraft team. Simply put, this is my favorite game of all time, and working on it these past five years has been a dream come true. I have learned so much from the women and men who make it and everyone who plays it. I feel fortunate to have had the opportunity to work on a game that so many people around the world are so passionate about. A few weeks ago, I was offered a new opportunity at Blizzard that I’m really excited about. Tomorrow is my last day working on World of Warcraft. As a longtime player, I couldn't be more excited about what the future has in store for World of Warcraft. In particular, the PvP team remains hard at work on some incredible plans. I fully expect that the best years of World of Warcraft PvP are ahead of us. Thank you to everyone involved with World of Warcraft, from the development team to the players, for letting me be a part of this game's community. I consider it a great privilege. Brian HolinkaDesvin446 1d
Oct 3 Welcome - Please Read! Welcome to the General Discussion forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Thread Limits and Continuation Thread Rules: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2191101521 Getting the Most Out of the Forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2016792409 Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community.Ornyx3 Oct 3
34s A titan is the end-boss of 7.3? Aggramar? What?Caylara4 34s
36s 7.3 Raid Boss SPOILERS This thread will contain spoilers, you have officially been warned: I am so excited that Varimathras is making a return as a raid boss in Argus! I was beginning to get worried Blizzard had forgotten about him. I wonder what he has been up to since he lost the Battle of the Undercity??Verasia13 36s
39s You know what looks dumb The ears also stick out of my helm in my avatar. Prob night elf ears too. i just want my tier sets to look cool and not have them all growing a tumor ear out of the cloth seriously though, tier 19, ears sticking straight out of the helm goofy AF. and i really like the new tier 20 helm but jesus, it looks dumb with those ears. Blizz, why you no fix that?! never thought i'd have beef with elf ears, normally i love em. "make a different race" , no random guy 2384879234 i like blood elfs, ears are bendy, they need to tuck that shhhh#% in. Elf strike? lolLinkich10 39s
51s Give us an Argus pathfinder Give us an Argus pathfinder, I want to flyAlastair11 51s
1m So, now that KJ is dead and Archi defeated... There's only one person who could be commanding the Legion as second to Sargeras and that is Jaraxxus, Eredar Lord of the Burning Legion! How can we hope to get lucky and defeat such mighty foe a second time?Averyx4 1m
1m Unique-equipped gem for hybrid classes Is there a Saber's eye gem I can use that will be useful (even if not BiS) for all specs. I never run into this problem before since I've been playing mostly mage and hunter the whole expansion, but I just got a couple of alts to good ilvl and realized this was an issue. Should I just pick a Saber's eye for my favorite spec? or is there one with secondary stats instead? I just got the Soul of the Highlord ring and I don't know if I should just put a generic gem into it. I actively play both Prot and HolyKindrag1 1m
1m "Gamers that make games" Remember when that was the motto and not "Greedy development team that time gates everything in the game and recycles all the old content, dumbs the game down and never listens to the community and what its actual feedback is." sorry im just frustrated with the current incompetent dev team, ruining the game i used to love, now i find myself feeling more frustrated everytime i log i and not having fun, and the immersion is completely lost. There is a reason the population is waning faster than it is gaining, and its because there seems to be no feedback on what everyone actually wants. This Dev team is really dissapointing and killing the biggest MMO in the world because of what? ignorance & greed It no longer feels like the magic world i once knew as a kid, it now feels like a empty passionless shell of what it was. I Have tried multiple times to get into this legion xpac but there is a serious lack of original content. They recycled basically everything, from the one dimensional villians, to raid mechanics, to "legendary" items using recycled models, and the introduction of RNG, the lore fell off the wagon big time. PVP is all rng now so there is no point in doing it unless you just want to kill some ally. You took what made this game what it is and got rid of what people loved about it over the years. I hope this game recovers but as i see it, it is on its way to the grave, and that might not be for another year or two, or until destiny 2 comes out, but the realms are more and more empty except for the devout fans and raiders. Hence why they throw the CRZ in, which kills immersion even more and is unwanted. They know what you want though, even if you dont want it, atleast i feel thats what they have shown the community. sorry for the rant, please share your thoughts.Zennist98 1m
1m Was Sylvanas misunderstood? Bear with me on this, it has been almost a year since I did the Stormheim quest line, so I don't remember everything on it 100% but here we go. From what I remember, the reason that Sylvanas went and got the lantern from Helya and then attempted to enslave the Valkyr before Genn stopped her was so she could escape the shackles of death. This could be interpreted a number of ways. Possibly, she just wanted a way to create more Forsaken to bolster the Undeads numbers. But, what if in truth she was trying something all together different and we never noticed? What if, had she succeeded, she would have been able to enhance the ability to come back to life beyond what we currently know? What I'm saying is she could cease to be undead and chained to that curse and return to a Night Elf. By that token, she could have also returned all those we lost in the Broken Shore assault. What if this was her true end game and not just personal gain? Sure, it goes against her currently developed character, but she is now a faction leader and needs to think of the good of all, not just her race. This would have been a way to extend an olive branch to the Alliance as well. Feel free to down vote me if you think this is dumb, it was just a random shower thought I had and wanted to share with everyone to get more opinions.Blôôdvalor0 1m
1m Argus is a no fly zone. Please not again. After spending 8 months without flying in Legion content I'm pretty well burned out on the whole no flying thing. I can see putting a small pathfinder on Argus, but an outright flying ban is a bridge too far IMO. Please do not do this to us again so soon.Gigabear121 1m
2m Can I buy flying in legion please? Ive joined Legion late. Ive been max level for 3 weeks and I understand many of you waited months for flying but suramar and rep grinding is no longer relevant content. Some people will say it is relevant because of RNG titanforge but seriously I surpassed WQ and Emissary Cache gear in my first week at max level and I am now sitting at ilvl 92 and Im not finished the Suramar Questline... Everything else has been sped up so people like me can jump into late game fairly easily. Im in normal Tomb atm and loving it but pathfinder is a serious inconvienance and I feel like I'm still weeks away from getting it. Dont give me the achievement idc, just let me fly! Or make the achievement honoured with every factioj but the wardens and allow the suramar questchain to be completed at revered rather than near exalted.Lueve1 2m
2m [Spoiler] Alleria & Turalyon We'll be seeing them soon Alleria: http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/638287.jpg Turalyon: http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/638289.jpg though I'm interested in the story about this: http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/638291.jpg (this one is labled as Alleria Void) this is coming from wowhead (apologies). As of this edit mmo champion has yet to post pictures of them.Tilra10 2m
2m 26 legendaries on 10 toons, boring grind Why iLvl upgrades on legendaries are so boring, stupid 50 essence grid? :))))) Running out of ideas? Seriously! Could it be some sort of fun, interesting scenario/story line like new set of traits was? It just kills any desire to login.Madesto2 2m
4m When is WoW getting multicore CPU support? Sitting in Dalaran with my FPS unlocked, I'm getting a whopping 80FPS, with an overall CPU usage of 30%, and GPU usage of 35%... With unlocked framerate one or both of my CPU and GPU should be at or near 100% utilization, but neither one is even close, so there's more to it than that. If I open up a monitor for each individual CPU core/thread, it tells the real story... On my CPU, a, i7 4770k, cores 0 through 6 are running at 5%-15% usage, while core 7 is maxed out... Do you see the issue here? My in game FPS is entirely limited by the performance of ONE CORE of my CPU because WoW is incapable of using the other 3 cores+4 threads available to it. When is this engine going to get an update that lets it utilize modern hardware? It's 2017, we shouldn't still have an engine that is limited to single core performance.Divenity62 4m
4m So... the titans... (7.3) So, according to the 7.3 dungeon journal, Aggramar and Eonar are somehow alive, and Argus had a world soul no one knew about (?) that awakened as a new titan, Argus the Unmaker. Aren't the titans supposed to be like, all powerful? I can understand us fighting one of them, but two? Eonar, based on the dungeon journal, has actually managed to fight off the corruption and the fight is Valithria-like, in which we have to protect her, so we aren't fighting 3, we're protecting the third. But I'm still unclear - how are the titans alive? Chronicles kinda ended them. Last we saw their essence, they were on Azeroth, so how'd they get back on Argus, and how did Aggramar get corrupted already? And how did no one know there was a world soul dormant in Argus?Maizou4 4m
4m Please make [Neural Silencer]s craftable. I shouldn't have to be harassed by some guy in a raid just because there's 0 way to acquire them (other than the old Blingtron).Suraira1 4m
4m Worgen & Goblin Model Updates - V.4 This post is a continuation of 1) https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20743624495 (capped at 500) 2) https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20743555494 (capped at 500) 3) https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20743576065 (capped at 5,000) What is this thread about? Well over two years ago, a majority of the playable races received model updates (patch 6.0.2 - October 2014). From the patch notes: Character models for races from the original game (dwarf, gnome, human, night elf, orc, tauren, troll, and undead), and draenei have been overhauled with an increase to fidelity and texture resolution; while retaining the core look and feel of the originals. Character animations have been updated to have more personality and now support expressive facial expressions. Emotes are now more emotive! Nearly every race introduced before Mists of Pandaria was updated to meet new visual standards, but Worgen and Goblins have remained on the backburner for over two years: ... - from https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/16365525 Why do they need updates? The texture resolution and polycount of Worgen and Goblins are notably more limited than those of the newly updated races: http://i.imgur.com/uOGP5YE.png vs http://i.imgur.com/0i7jayF.png (thanks Sparx) Worgen and Goblins have very limited and sometimes jarring animations: http://i.imgur.com/RAI2W.jpg Beyond getting Worgen and Goblins on par with the other races, there were some rather unpopular last-minute changes made to the design of the female Worgen that have not sat well with many (there are thousands of posts on these issues in the other threads). What can we do? Bring the issue to Blizzard's attention to the best of your ability. Posting here is a good start and these threads help to collect ideas. Consider addressing Blizzard on platforms such as Twitter or pushing the topic in Q&A sessions Report any bugs with the current modelsVethe203 4m
5m New player looking for help Looking for a guild who's willing to teach me about the game.Fredjohnson4 5m
5m Can someone explain this to me? A friend of mine created a pug group for Tos. Seeing as it was a brand new raid for communication purposes only he put in the description that he wasn't taking south american players resulting in a chat ban. He filed an appeal and got this in response. "Hey there Logan, Game Master Mhaedarnoe here! Thanks for taking the time to contact me with your issue, I know your time is valuable! I understand you had some concerns as to why your listing for Tomb of Sargeras was reported. After reviewing the report again, it seems that this may have just been taken the wrong way. The biggest issue with it does seem to be related to the information about South American players being unable to join. I understand that you may not have meant this in a negative way and only wanted to be sure you could communicate with the other players properly. However, people could find these sorts of things as offensive. We don't actively police our games, instead we allow the community to decide what is appropriate or not. Unfortunately, we aren't able to overturn the silence in this case but I hope I was at least able to explain the situation to make it a little more clear. As we have reviewed this action in detail, we consider this situation closed. Future contacts about this penalty may go unanswered. For additional information, please reference the email that was sent to the registered email on the account. We hope this has resolved any concerns you may have had. Please feel free to contact us about any other issues you would like to discuss." To me it appears that the GM agrees with logan but upholds the ban?Sølaris117 5m
5m [Spoiler] Here are the bosses of Argus! Aggramar Argus the Unmaker Eonar, the Lifebinder Garothi Worldbreaker Hounds of Sargeras Imonar the Soulhunter Kin'garoth Portal Keeper Hasabel The Coven of Shivarra Varimathras War Council For a total of 11 bosses! Source: http://www.wowhead.com/news=266647/patch-7-3-ptr-build-24473-notes-new-dungeon-and-raid-caster-spell-animationsVincentiu1 5m
7m Make Mythic dungeons queable via LFD What's the reason that they aren't? Other than maybe the elitist attitude or something but i don't wanna give that too much leeway here. I mean in a game that's highly gear centric it'd make sense for mythic dungeons that i think give better loot that heroic ones to be queable via LFD so as for more people to have better gear. Not to mention that many mythic dungeon profession quests that this expac has put into the game.Zën25 7m
7m Raiding Rules Perfection Bunch of tough guys, you look like a bunch of 5th grade sissies after a cat fight. You got anger, that's good, you're gonna need that son. You got aggression, that's even better, you're gonna need that too, but any little 2 year old child can throw a fit. Raiding is about controlling that anger, harnessing that aggression into a team effort to achieve perfection. Some raid leaders cut a raider cause they think he's not up to snuff, think he is hurting the team. This is a Casual raid group, i will never ever cut a player who comes out to raid with me. But when you put that uniform on, that Abusive uniform, you better come to work. We will be PERFECT, in every aspect of raiding. You stand in fire you lose DKP, you miss an interupt assignment, you lose DKP, you miss a healing assignment, and I will break my foot off in your John Brown hine parts, and then you will lose DKP. PERFECTION! Let's go to work.Keokie0 7m
8m Forum Mobile App? Has this ever been suggested or discussed? I would love having a mobile forum app to easily access forums. And honestly idk if this sounds selfish in hopes, but I think the forums independently as an app apart from the existing armory would be best. Just having Pocket Blizzard Forums as the name and include all games and respective forums. I just think it'd give good results to something like my new found desire for having it lol.Zen2 8m
8m Druid mount on Argus Hey Blizz, I just wanted to say that my Druid Class order hall mount is going to look so good on Argus. A simple apology would be nice for the dickhead move you all made.Skyotter4 8m
13m Druids got a flight-only Glyph, not a mount! Thallia1973 13m
15m Temple of hotdogs week cant wait to see whats next!Flamesickle6 15m
15m Suddenly can't solo Black Temple. So I tried to solo Black Temple as this 85 druid to get the Thunderheart transmog. I should be able to solo it without too much trouble right? Well the fight with the first boss too WAY longer than usual and as I progress, I realized most of the mobs had like 300k health. At 72. What happened? Did the implementation of Black Temple Timewalking suddenly made the mobs harder to kill?Atephe102 15m
17m The size and scale of Argus map http://imgur.com/a/9IMNE ^--Argus map http://imgur.com/a/4T1xv ^ Scale of argusSsigma0 17m
17m companion app not working? Anyone else having an issue where the app stays at connecting?Khúr1 17m
18m Varimathras is back! http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/638285.jpg Looks like his failure didn't go unnoticed. Poor guy. :(Marseus18 18m
19m Give Druids a New Mount for Argus Give druids a unique new mount we can ride on Argus. You know, like every other class has. I want to be able to ride my class mount in current content and without having to talk to an npc.Àeus5 19m
19m Do those mmorpg mouses work? THe ones with the macro buttons on the side. I was looking at the Logitech g600 and I am worry that I might hit the wrong buttons from time to time. Anyone use those kind of mouses her with great success?Mentalityz81 19m
20m Plate armor stockings on worgen So Tomb of Sargeras warrior gear (and Legion Season 3 pvp armor) have these amazingly great new model meshes, particularly the boots. The thing is, they get normally displayed (with real armor-looking armor, cool spikes, light coming from the Light knows where and the straps on the back of the legs and all that jazz) in literally every other race/gender combination BUT worgen. They're displayed as disgusting black stockings! Why do they do this to us?! WHYYY???!!! Please Blizzard, do something.Ironhowl16 20m
21m Juicy Guild Drama Stories It's been a while since I've heard some good guild drama stories on here. Anybody got anything? I'll start. Back in MoP I was in a small mostly family guild, of which my father-in-law was the guildmaster. Him and I never really liked each other for reasons that I'll leave off of here, but we tolerated each other and kept it civil for my wife's sake. One day I notice this new lowbie hunter online in the guild that I've never seen before. Since like 90% of our guild is other family, I assumed it was somebody's alt. It's just me and this person on, so I type in gchat "Hey who is this? Haven't seen this character before." The hunter replies with "A friend of (wife's father), what's it to you?" I'm like alrighty then damn just asking, did I offend you? Sheesh. Anyways, later that day my father-in-law is on, and he whispers me "I don't appreciate you harassing (new hunter). It's not your place to determine who can and can't be in the guild." I'm like chill bro, I didn't "harass" anybody, I simply asked who it was. We get in a small little argument but I drop it and let it go. A few months pass by, during which time my wife's father and mother go through a pretty nasty divorce. Not getting into all of it on here for obvious reasons, but it basically split our entire family apart and as a result our "family guild" went defunct and we all stopped playing with each other. Turns out this "friend" was my father-in-law's mistress that he had for some reason invited to the family guild, a fact that my mother-in-law had deduced from various clues from conversing with this new player and other real life indicators. So yeah, kinda dramatic. Anyways, what do you guys have?Okcorral476 21m
22m Argus should have been its own expansion Yeah I am going there. Personally it feel like a miss opportunity to have turned it into a patch. Hell, they could have spiced up the look of Argus by claiming that after we beat Kil jaeden the Army of Light has inceased its foothold(and by extension repaired part of Argus)Zerde6 22m
22m Argus has 3 zones better than expected?Glenmorange26 22m
23m "Argus, the unmaker" There's nothing right now in the journal that says much about his abilities or model but his loot is pretty interesting. Seems like were fighting the planet itself, Argus at the end.Kumorihanta2 23m
24m 14.99 extension expansions Would Blizz start doing small extension expansions? Like Diablo III: Rise of the Necromancer is not considered an expansion just an extension of reaper of souls. Each past expansion could have it's own extension if you want it. Add 1 or 2 more raids with new mog sets or mount and, pet drops.Dracowarrior24 24m
25m ARGUS: First look http://imgur.com/a/KGZTY note: his is from mmo-c i do not take creditBjoramier39 25m
26m PSA: Stop posting in stacks of 1 Stop posting Ore, Herbs, Cloth in stacks of 1. Its annoying even with addonsAlastair32 26m
27m GD Lounge #20 It appears I have the dubious honor of starting this Provides never ending buffet of gourmet delights and many barrels of the finest ale and wine, gothic metal plays softly in the background, be nice to each other, even KoroCardinalsins2419 27m
27m Bot = gold-seller? In the last few months I've seen a ton of forum posts complaining about "bots". All of them talk as if "a bot" is a character using illegal software to farm Herbs/Ore, to sell on the AH to make gold, which will be sold for dollars on the illegal gold-selling websites. In other words, "bot" = "illegal gold-seller". But I think I remember (from forums long ago) that "botting" was something else (running multiple toons at once), and that "botting" isn't even against TOS if done correctly. Some players use teams of bots to solo dungeons, or to use in WPVP. I remember looking into a botting software website, but only for 5 minutes. It didn't look like fun to me. Can someone help me get un-confused? Is botting allowed by TOS (and just hated by gatherers who think ALL their competitors are "bots")? Or is it illegal?Tchalla5 27m
27m Antorus Who is AntorusConfushissay6 27m
27m Whispers from PvP WQ's So at least once a week, if not more, I receive whispers from people whenever I do the free-for-all arena type of pvp world quests. I am a main tank, so I do quests as a tank. The majority of these world quests I just farm the npc's to get them done because all I want is the recolor artifact skins. And yet at least once a week I will receive a whisper from dps, and they are all the same. You're !@#$. You're trash. Garbage tank. F*** you for playing tank spec in pvp. If I had a dollar for every time I have received one of these whispers I'd have bought a third monitor. What do these people hope to achieve by whispering me? Do they think I'll just be like "Oh my bad let me switch to a spec you can handle so you can murder me repeatedly". If you're one of these people who whisper strangers when you get killed in pvp then really what's your goal because you accomplish nothing. If you're upset that somebody is playing a tank for pvp world quests don't whisper them, they don't care and you look like a fool and a child just crying that you didn't get your way. Edit: The point of the post is saying don't whisper people if you're frustrated with the spec they play. If you're not happy with how the game is balanced talk to the people who make the game about it.Kyubbi88 27m
28m PSA: Creatures now scale with item level #2 The original thread keeps getting error 500. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753795863?page=397 Last page was 397 Replies: 7920 LikesOP: 1,249 DislikesOP: 32 ... ... ... ... This is the video where Ion Hazzikostas says it would pretty much be a bad idea to use Ilvl scaling on mobs. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owT6Kj_bnf4Lìghtbrìnger4486 28m