General Discussion

Sep 1 World of Warcraft: Legion now live! Heroes of the Horde and the Alliance, Azeroth needs your aid. The Burning Legion has returned—and World of Warcraft: Legion is NOW LIVE! The time has come to embark on your quest to the Broken Isles, to seek out and master Artifact weapons of legendary might, and to rally like-minded champions to your cause in your Order Hall. In this desperate hour, you must also strike a forbidden pact with the outcast Demon Hunters of the Illidari, fel-twisted disciples of the dreaded Illidan the Betrayer. Should you fail... worlds will burn. Purchase World of Warcraft: Legion now, and prepare yourself: kingdoms will burn. ------ Help and Support: You can find a list of common questions and answers related to Legion, Legion quests, and more located on the World of Warcraft Customer Support forums. If you do not see the issue you're encountering listed, feel free to browse the Customer Support forum to see if other players are having the same problem. Game Masters Legion Support Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Start here for assistance: Get Help ------ Trailers and Media: World of Warcraft: Legion — The Fate of Azeroth Trailer Legion Artifact Systems Preview Legion Pre-Expansion Patch Survival Guide Harbingers - Khadgar Harbingers - Gul'Dan Harbingers - Illidan Legion Cinematic Trailer ------ New Content & Features: New Class: Demon Hunter - Demon hunters, disciples of Illidan Stormrage, uphold a dark legacy, one that frightens their allies and enemies alike. Artifact Weapons - The Burning Legion is invading Azeroth with its full force, and the world’s heroes must discover new pinnacles of power to halt this unrelenting threat. World Quests - In World of Warcraft: Legion, questing at level 110 comes in new variations called World Quests Class Halls - Every class needs a place to call home—a special retreat where support can be found, and a war room in which plans can be made. Legion PvP and Dungeon & Raid Schedules - Here’s a list of dates to look forward to as Azeroth fights off a demonic invasion. Battle to Level 110 - Travel to the Broken Isles in search of the Pillars of Creation, powerful relics used to shape Azeroth and explore all-new zones as you grow in power. Ornyx0 Sep 1
1h Classic Server Update Hey everyone, We’ve seen some talk among the community that you might be expecting to hear some news on legacy servers at BlizzCon, and we just wanted to take a moment to let you know that while we’re still discussing the possibility, we won’t have any updates to share on that until after the show. These past few months we’ve been laser-focused on the launch of Legion and getting Patch 7.1: Return to Karazhan ready to go (it’s almost here!), as well as prepping for BlizzCon—which is always a huge undertaking itself. You’ve heard us say that the launch of Legion was just the beginning of the story we want to tell in this expansion. What we will focus on at BlizzCon is how the team is committed to making sure we bring you a steady stream of content going forward, and we can’t wait to share what’s next for Legion. Thanks for your patience, and we’ll see you at BlizzCon. -J. Allen Brack and the World of Warcraft development teamOrnyx6277 1h
17m Legendary Drop Rates The rate at which players acquire Legendary items is a subject that we’ve kept a very close eye on since the launch of Legion. We’ve generally tried to avoid getting into too much technical detail on the system behind your chance to get a Legendary, but we would like to say a bit more on what we’ve done behind-the-scenes up to this point. As many players have figured out, changes were made to legendary drop rates with patch 7.1 and patch 7.1.5 – when those patches went live, your chance to receive a Legendary increased in pretty much all cases. What you might not have noticed is that we’ve been steadily increasing your chances since then. One of our long-term goals is to allow you to switch specific Legendary items in and out as the situation warrants, and regularly increasing drop chances is one way of ensuring that that happens. We’ve also made adjustments that leveled off what used to be steady decrease to your chance to get subsequent Legendaries after your first. When Legion launched, every time you earned a Legendary, your starting chance to earn your next one would be lower (and thus, the average time it took you to loot it would be longer). At this stage, however, most players in the Broken Isles are no longer hunting for their first Legendary, and many already have their second. We didn’t want you to feel as though your good fortune in the past equates to harder times in the future, so we normalized drop chances for subsequent Legendaries after your second. Right now, in Patch 7.1.5, your first Legendary has the highest drop chance, the second still has a significant bonus, and then you’ll have the same chances to earn your third Legendary as you will your fourth, fifth, sixth, and so on. We think it’s important to get this across clearly: it currently takes the same amount of luck/effort to get your third Legendary as it takes to get your eighth. We’ve seen a few players and tools attempting to use historical data to predict their drop chances, but because of how regularly we’ve been increasing Legendary drop rates, that data is extremely outdated – and their conclusions extremely inaccurate. In short, your chance of receiving that next Legendary is probably a lot better than you think.Ornyx302 17m
4h Ending Support for Windows XP and Vista Starting later this year, we will begin the process of ending support for Windows XP and Windows Vista in World of Warcraft, StarCraft II, Diablo III, Hearthstone, and Heroes of the Storm. Microsoft ceased mainstream support for these versions of Windows in 2009 and 2012, respectively, but since a decent portion of our audience was still using them at the time, we continued supporting them. However, there have been three major Windows releases since Vista, and at this point, the vast majority of our audience has upgraded to one of the newer versions. After these older operating systems are no longer supported, the games will not run on them, so we encourage any players who are still using one of the older OSes to upgrade to a newer version. We’ll be rolling out this change on a staggered schedule, and will post further notices as we get closer to making the change for each game.Ornyx146 4h
7h Live Developer Q&A – Submit Your Questions Join us live on Twitch.tv/Warcraft Thursday, February 23, at 11:00 a.m. PST (7:00 PM GMT), as we sit down with Game Director Ion Hazzikostas for our next live developer Q&A where he’ll be answering your World of Warcraft: Legion questions. You can submit your questions here in this thread or on Twitter by using the hashtag #LegionQA. As a reminder, please keep your questions short (40 words or less) so that we can get to as many questions as possible. We look forward to you joining us live on Thursday!Ornyx549 7h
2d Earn a New Mount—For Azeroth! Gather your friends together and play any Warcraft Hero in Heroes of the Storm as a team and you can earn the new Primal Flamesaber Mount in World of Warcraft. Beginning February 14 through March 13, a new quest called For Azeroth! will be available in Heroes of the Storm. Play 15 Heroes of the Storm matches with a friend from your Battle.net® friends list, and you’ll be burning a new trail through Azeroth in style. When: February 14 – March 13, 2017 Where: Play Heroes of the Storm Free What: Play 15 matches of Heroes of the Storm using a Warcraft Hero while teamed up with a friend from your Battle.net friends list. Don’t have a Warcraft hero in Heroes of the Storm already? Don’t worry—each week a new set of heroes will become available to play for free. See the hero rotation schedule and begin planning your path to victory within the Nexus!Ornyx66 2d
3d Trade a WoW® Token for Battle.net Balance Thee goblins of the Bilgewater Cartel have a golden opportunity for you, friend—introducing a new way to use your WoW® Token! It’s just as easy as ever, but now when you use gold to buy a WoW Token from the Auction House in certain regions, you can to choose whether to convert it into 30 days of game time or Battle.net Balance*. You can use Battle.net Balance to buy services like World of Warcraft character transfers, digital products like pets and mounts, and even purchase in-game items for other supported Blizzard games you play. For more information, check out our Battle.net Balance support page and WoW Token support page. *WoW Tokens can only be redeemed for Battle.net Balance in the currency associated with the registered Battle.net account address. Other restrictions apply.Ornyx221 3d
Oct 3 Welcome - Please Read! Welcome to the General Discussion forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Thread Limits and Continuation Thread Rules: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2191101521 Getting the Most Out of the Forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2016792409 Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community.Ornyx3 Oct 3
30s Legion rep mounts GRIND For every 20,000 reputation gained beyond Exalted with Legion factions, you'll receive a new emissary cache that has a chance to contain one of the mounts. "chance to contain" why the !@#$ is there no for sure things in this expansion? RNG upon RNG upon RNG. when getting things completed relies upon being lucky, people are going to hate it. stop creating artificial content and time sinks please. just getting lucky instead of earning something is not an achievement and doesn't make anyone feel good, just relieved they don't have to get pissed off at another RNG thing anymore.Ruzzle6 30s
1m Race for alliance shaman What race for alliance shaman do u guys think is the best maybe in terms of animations, transmog etc. I really like dwarf looks but i cant bring myself to like the model ;_; if only they have longer legsBotanec1 1m
2m GD Lounge 6 So Shril convinced me to create this one. Since the last Blue blessing we got didn't quite extend the threads we're just continuing this on new ones. Link to last ones: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753147545?page=26 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753146951 Have fun. /Leaves cookies and energy drinks on a tableAveryx2132 2m
3m Unlock Ordos please It is my understanding that one cannot get to Ordos (two expansions later) if one doesn't have the legendary cloak. It is also my understanding that the legendary cloak is unobtainable. So how is someone supposed to kill Ordos? How can I complete the Ordos achievement? Unless Blizzard is planning to turn this into a Feat of Strength, please unlock this feature. Thank you.Slaytanic13 3m
4m Class Mount Imbalance. Why is it that some classes need to merely change spec to change the color of their mount, while others need to spend over 150,000,000 AP to unlock the color for a different spec? Makes 0 sense.Rachit5 4m
4m Addon ui question - frames upper right Some addon or ui is putting various players in bgs or bosses in upper right frames, right below the map, like you would see if you had a focus target. anybody know what this is or how to turn it off?Bigalchubbs2 4m
5m Just finished the Illidan Chain how anti climactic... captured soul of Helya, go talk to Kadgar "k thanks, peace" no weapon skin or anything!?Trinunchaind4 5m
7m Starting anew. Is it unwise to level a new character now this far into legion? I have pathfinder done on my main and I'm hoping I can put time into another without having to feel like my main is falling too far behind. To be honest I don't plan on raiding I'm more concerned with the possibility of having to have all reps at exalted with the pathfinder part two, or having to stockpile tons of AP for the new traits. I am on the border of dumping a ton of time into my alt, maybe even two if I feel like it, as long as there are no hidden "must do-s." TL,DR: Have pathfinder pt1 done on main, worried about leveling alts due to falling behind on pathfinder pt2 or other patch shenanigans.Archvil4 7m
7m Leveling as one spec, then changing at 110. So I recently got Legion, and am about to start leveling through the content. I intend on going Resto at 110, but would prefer to level as another spec (preferably Feral, since I'm already geared for it). Would it be possible to level as Feral, stocking and saving Artifact Power for my Resto weapon, but also accumulate and save Resto gear along the way? I don't want to reach 110 and not have any Resto gear. Will I be able to choose Resto gear while questing, so that I have a complete set once I reach 110? Thanks for any feedback.Listen10 7m
8m Crit a non-damage spell. Divine Shield is applied to all party members.Braniel22 8m
8m Old world dailies are painful :( In my humble opinion, dailies from a previous expansion or so should be made repeatable or there should be some other convenient way to do them. I missed playing WotLK, but I would like to get the argent tournament mounts. What would be the best way to go about getting them? I don't want to use my main toon (this one), because I would like to level to 110 and do end game content. So what do people do? I am thinking of creating a demon hunter, doing some initial quests to get the legendary, and then just "place" him at the argent location to do the dailies. (Thankfully the mounts are account wide) Any other thoughts on how to get mounts that are obtained from dailies, but I dont' want to "waste my time" travelling to that daily location everyday while I would rather be leveling in Broken Isles?Lovelace16 8m
9m ISO: Magic Rooster Egg!! Looking to buy a rooster mount, looking everywhere. let me know your prices!Zoom1 9m
9m Not sure why the dreanei Hate the horde so much. The orcs built that nice road for them in Outland.Choten48 9m
10m Unfollowing WoWhead And following MMO-champ on all of my social media. Using -wowhead.com in all of my searches to omit their pages. I'm done with that script-filled virus of a website. There are other easy ways of obtaining information that don't attempt to slow or infect your PC unless you have multiple extensions installed.Caelus23 10m
10m Future Achievements Do you think if Blizzard ever makes a WoW 2 we'll be able to keep our WoW achievements? Meaning will they carry over. I want everyone to know for all eternity that I got the Warlock mount when it sucked to do the quest line.Meatparty0 10m
11m Death Grip Animation 7.2 Just a PSA for those who don't know; Death Grip is getting a rework in 7.2 that dramatically changes its visual and slightly changes its functionality. The animation is being swapped to the survival hunter's grapple, except lower res and with a glow effect. The iconic purple energy grip that we currently have is completely scrapped. Likewise, because of the new slightly glowing chain animation, there will now be projectile travel time in addition to the pull time, so Death Grip is now noticeably slower than it is in Live. The old animation is not going to have a glyph. We are forced to use this new animation. I've been asking on the PTR Class and General forums for a while for communication about this - in my opinion - rather painful change, but to no avail. A twitter post from a month ago asking for a glyph for the old animation was met with "Is there something about the old Death Grip animation that you feel is missing from the new Death Grip animation?" and no further communication since. At this point, it looks like it will be affecting Live, and I figured that asking General is the last ditch effort we have on getting the old one added as a glyph...(Or better yet; The new ones being the glyph, but we all know that won't happen).Amberstelle78 11m
11m Best Druid Transmog Set The question is straightforward. What do you guys think is/are the best Druid tier set(s) for transmog? I'm asking because I'm currently conflicted between a few lol.Plasmorph12 11m
12m “It’s Just a Cosmetic Appearance” Something’s been bothering me a little, lately, with both the most recent Q&A session and a couple of prior forum posts from Blizzard. Specifically, statements that have been made that imply the WoW team thinks unlocking appearances doesn’t really “count” as a form of progression when compared to the more “power-based” side of progression. In other words – they seem to think that getting an ilvl920 trinket is much more important than unlocking an appearance to a player, with reasoning of “because of course it is.” Now, of course the game needs power progression – this isn’t a complaint about raiding. But I’ve admittedly been a little surprised at how deeply the idea seems to be ingrained at Blizzard that people aren’t playing the game with customization-based rewards as their primary motivator. Personally speaking, I haven’t raided “properly” since the Lich King version of Heroic Naxx(!). There are a few reasons for that, but one of the primary reasons is that I found raiding too unrewarding in the long term. The gear you spent 6 hours a night raiding for is close to worthless 6 months later – the “power” side of progression is very temporary. And again, that’s just fine! But obviously I’m still playing the game. And if I had to pinpoint a specific reason I still play, character customization would have to be what comes out on top. I enjoy unlocking the armour and weapons I get to unlock, and the new account-wide system with Legion has been a huge boon. The important thing about appearance unlocks, though – whether it’s armour, or mounts, or whatever else – is that they’re really the only PERMANENT progression in the game. Your Mythic Siege of Orgrimmar stats will only be useful for so long, but getting an appearance is something that can stay with your character long-term while still being useful. Psychologically, that’s very important. It’s the difference (to some people) between something being “worth the time” and something being “not worth the time.” So now, in Legion, we have the artefact system – a system that bothers me on a few important design-based levels: * It’s very heavily luck-based * It’s very heavily time-gated * It’s very heavily time-limited * It’s very heavily alt-unfriendly * It single-handedly bucks the overall system of unlocks that’s been in place since Vanilla That last one is really the important one. Legion will be the first expansion where the MAJORITY of weapon item appearances won’t be (by all accounts – happy to get some clarification, of course) unlockable by players after the expansion ends. The end result of that choice – and that choice alone – is that it places a HUGE amount of time pressure on people who use unlocks as their primary gameplay motivation. Speaking only for myself here - there hasn’t been a point in the game before where I’ve felt like I was truly up against it for time on every single character I have. There have been other time-critical things the game’s had (raid-based mounts, challenge modes, etc) – but they’ve always felt like a side activity. In Legion, because unlocks are my primary motivation for playing alternate artefact appearances have had to become almost my entire gameplay focus – and the time pressure involved makes it feel utterly exhausting to the point where the design choices involved feel almost openly hostile. There’s no “it’ll be nice to get that item one day” – it needs to be done now, or never, in basically every case. So here’s what I’d like to suggest: * Rethink the “end of Legion” time limit on appearance unlocks. It’s just plain player-unfriendly, and it’s counter to the way the game has worked with every other post-expansion period (with very few exceptions). * Treat most raid-based “dropped” appearance unlocks like post-expansion raid mounts have been treated in the last couple of expansions (~1% drop chance). * Allow raid-quest-based appearances to be gained beyond Legion (consistent with most pre-Legion legendaries). * Make time-unfriendly criteria for appearance unlocks (100 dungeons, 1000 kills, etc) account-wide. Having to run 1200 dungeons is going to be next to impossible for some people, but unlocking a hidden appearance for each class and then running 100 dungeons sounds both time-consuming and – dare I say it – not like the insane time-sink expectation it is now. * Make Prestige-based PvP artefact appearances account-wide unlocks. Someone who gets max Prestige is unlikely to have been able to do a lot more in terms of appearance-hunting on alts. Let them unlock their appearances on every class they have the artefact for, because they’ve sunk the time appearance-hunting just as long as anybody – just with less appearances to show for it! Obviously I understand that not everything needs to be available to every player – but these changes would go a long way towards making some of the expectations Legion is putting on players who use customization as a gameplay motivation don’t get outright burned out, while also still allowing some players to have “rare” looks as a reward for extra effort.Thanellious408 12m
12m Best tank class After being dps my whole WoW life( from late vanilla) looking to try tanking, what's the best spec? Blood dks look cool also what mods do I need to help in encounters? ThanksNaethrorn66 12m
14m This forum badly needs... Notifications and follow features. Being quoted, finding a topic you want to keep your eye on, are such common occurrences on a forum that I'm honestly very surprised in all of this forum's "upgrades" that we still don't have these.Zipzzo10 14m
16m Do we really need 15 minute hearthstones? OK back in the original game, hearthstones were 60 minutes. And we only got 1. not 3. Travelling across the world was a BIG deal! Mage portals were big business. Warlock summons happened like ALL THE TIME. SO what has this done to azeroth? Sure, it made it easier to get places, but it also made us less likely to go out into the world. It also made the developers lazy when it comes to draenor access. Ewww. So just a thought, but what if wow became challenging again? What if hearthstones took 60 minutes to recharge and there was NO dalaran hearthstone? Ok, maybe a scroll of portal dalaran or portal xyz place, that could be crafted by scribes or something, but you get my point.Eldorathi39 16m
19m shaman artifact research notes Okay so I don't know if it's just me but I can not for the life of me find out how to unlock shaman artifact research notes. My druid got them at 102 my warlock who just reached 101 will have them in seven hours after a quest and my shaman is level 105 have 5 champions and both troops for missions and have all artifact weapons and done two order hall quests on the missions map and can not get research notes any help please!Buffalobilly5 19m
22m Fastest starting zone horde side. What is the fastest starting zone 1-15 horde side?Zertra17 22m
22m Dead Healers Don't Heal No one has ever died on a Dungeon team I've been in as Healer, I've died in every single one. Am I that dense about how this works, or does nobody get that they live longer when they have a Healer that is still breathing? Every dungeon I've queued into seems like it's a total free-for-all with pretty much ZERO structure or gameplan, everybody running around at top speed in every random direction, is like air traffic control trying to keep track of everyone, but I do - drives me absolutely insane that there's no coordination of any kind, and not one of them manages to keep track of ONE other person who is, ironically, keeping track of all of them. Am attributing most of that to still being at relatively low levels, but seriously... wth I thought it was more or less common sense to look out for the guy looking out for the whole team. Call me crazy. Think am done with dungeons until quest gear isn't enough anymore.Andartan19 22m
26m About next expansion.. It would be kinda awesome if next expansion was scourge-based, js. I'm just itching for a throwback to wrath. It would make sense too, if you take a look at the new Lich King's role in the DK campaign. Any other cool ideas for a new expac?Djphattdic7 26m
32m Engineer Transmog Guide I've spent a little time trying to compose the various items I've come across that work for an engineer look for transmog. Strap on your favorite goggles and check it out! (I only included one of each model besides the swords since one is Mh and one is OH) One Hand Swords Peacekeeper Blade Gnomeregan Bonechopper One Hand Maces Argent Resolve Vagaries of Time Supposed Mace Aledar's Battlestar Sorthalis, Hammer of the Watchers Two Hand Maces Finkle's Lava Dredger Brutal Gladiator's Bonegrinder Torch of the Damned Forged Elementium Mindcrusher Ironsoul Shields Gizlock's Hypertech Buckler Force Reactive Disk Timepiece of the Bronze Flight Drillborer Disk ( :'( i miss the original model) Stormshield of Renewal One Hand Axes Merciless Gladiator's Cleaver Tell me what you think, and please help me build it up!Jimmie30 32m
33m That feeling of general dissatisfaction There was a Youtube comment I saw recently that I think probably sums up WoW's current issues almost a close to perfectly as have yet been done; WoW has a problem because it is trying to remain relevant without actually changing anything to do so, and ignoring several key things that make a game fun to play (or make in-game chores feel less so). It flirts with Asian-MMO levels of grind and RNG...while not being a F2P game or without the gameplay hooks that those kinds of games typically offer to make the grind more bearable. Games like TERA might be extremely grindy, but they offer a unique gameplay hook or something interesting to offset the dullness of the grind - you may be doing the same thing over and over again, but it's much harder to find it dull and uninteresting when it demands you pay attention or wind up a greasy smear on the ground and your attacks missing wildly. It continually makes it's classes easier and simpler to play, while not changing the game world or making hard enough bosses outside top-tier raiding to justify such simplified gameplay (See: FFXIV vs. WoW). It demands that you enjoy the game with a group, but then offers no meaningful in-game incentives to play nice with others or get along with people. What side content it does add is either largely ignored or so inane and uninteresting that most players just ignore it (because they fear it'll largely be forgotten/irrelevant in the next patch/expansion). If WoW didn't have an already massive-built in playerbase that basically acts as it's own blackhole, it would die" (Personal input: This is the same thing that keeps CoD alive, despite it being basically objective hot garbage for almost 5 years now) "in the face of it's newer competitors. It's the old guy who got the position a long time ago for being good and now can't be ejected even when his performance falters and his ideas are no longer relevant." This I feel basically perfectly sums up the problems with WoW and why even we who still play the game find it increasingly hard to enjoy. Nothing in WoW has outright broken. But the individual parts and features are becoming so worn out, so ill-fittting and grating that the seams are starting to show. And the vacuum of "well it has so many players and many people I know are/were here" doesn't help.Lannatte33 33m
38m state of the game? this video is 100% opinion based but wanted to share it what do you guys think of this whole situation and the legendary titanforge and ap grind of the game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXiyVzw8z2gJakz6 38m
40m What zone is the best to farm rare fish? Trying to level my fishing pole, which one will give me the most rare fish?Nerfmeharder1 40m
41m Trailblazer talent for hunters is messed up It does not activate more than half the time even if you're just sitting in townBigalchubbs2 41m
41m Suggest: Houses and Guild Houses. Hey all, how is everyone today? I've been playing WoW for along time now and I was wondering maybe this might be a great suggestion for a new experience for World of Warcraft. Maybe Blizzard should look into it. I think this might be a neat idea too! We all should have our own homes and Guild Houses in the game. To make it more funner and have a good experience. Places where people can hang out if we're bored. Etc. Have crafting stuff to build your house and the GM can make their guild house the way they want to. And guild members can be allowed to come in and hang out and have fun. Same with your own house too. Spent gold on your toon to buy parts to build your house and construct it, etc. I think this would be a good experience. Maybe get rested XP for staying in your home, etc. Or just chill out and invite friends if you get bored of staying in Orgrimmar, Dalaran, Stormwind, etc all the time. I know this may sound silly but it should be a good addition to the game. I know it sounds SIMILAR to Garrisons but much better. Please look into this Blizz. I think this might be a great idea. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place. If I did can you move it? Thank you. :) And Guild members can purchase gear and such if your in your guild hut or what ever it is you want to call it. PVP/PVE items that u can only access from your guild, toys, etc. Or what ever. Just making a suggestion is all. We need something fun for Legion. Or maybe a future patch or an expac. Thanks for making a great game. ^_^Remar39 41m
46m How do I plummet Dalaran into the ocean? I found a stick that says I'm powerful enough to plummet Dalaran into the ocean. How do I initiate the quick time event to plummet the city into the ocean?Hakmud23 46m
48m Idea for Demon Hunters Wings = flying mount. Illidan can fly..seen in the black temple, our wings are definitely big enough to allow us flight. This would such a unique and fantasy filled ability. You could just use the animation that the flying doom guards use?. Obviously disabled in pvp. Come in blizzard this is a game intended for fun...this would be amazing. I'd love here what a blue thinks?.Naethrorn24 48m
49m Problem with ressurection point Stormheim This is a really really silly stupid bug. If you die in Stormheim near Hrydshav you will on the graveyard on 42, 65 and you locked. There is no way to leave that fort to get to your body. Does Blizzard really didn't fix this yet?????? REALLY?Thyphonium0 49m
53m If you could... ...find/discover/invent a simple way to not just beat mortality but extend life by few decades would you really want to share it with humanity? One thing I have noticed is the longer people are exposed out in the world and interacting with others the more they start disliking humanity in general. Then you also see how most are just too consumed and caring about themselves, wanting something back for every single thing they can do and offer to someone else. So, ask yourself...if you had a simple choice of being nice or hostile toward an individual, is it really worth to do something that will make you feel good at that moment, but end up in the long run to work against your own survival and even cost you decades of your existence?Kopogero16 53m
53m Has anybody ever... ...been in a raid where one the raid member's had to abruptly stop playing due to having their water broke, passing a kidney stone, heartattacks, strokes?Jagadamba0 53m
56m Math formula behind titanforging Anyone know the % chance of having an item titanforge (+15ilvl) ?Cptslasher5 56m
1h WoD Crafted plates Hi, I just want to know the names of the Crafted Plates that are iLevel 715+ I tried searching but cannot seem to find the names of them. Currently, I am stuck at 680 iLevel, so I want to see if I have enough resources to craft some of these gears. Thanks.Dreadëd0 1h
1h Random BG tryhard here Soo you dont get anything when you reach Prestige level 9 lvl 50? just a lil disappointing haha. other then that meh,.... going out sideFlamesickle8 1h
1h Suramar City Request: Rez with mask on It took me about an hour or more to do the attunement quest for Arcway/Court of Stars due to the fact that I could easily die in an area where there is nowhere safe to rez. Which meant either I chain ran back and died/rez til I could get to a safe place, or I took rez sickness. This isn't even mentioning the fact that there's only 1 rez point. I understand that Suramar City should be dangerous, and I like that. But it's horribly frustrating to not even be able to rez.Pixeled2 1h
1h Death of World Defense It's very disheartening to see something that has aided the RP PvP servers so much go away. It just seems to be yet another bullet in the overall game for Roleplayers that enjoy PvP as well. We (ED) had a lot of questions regarding why World Defense was shut down and this was the response at the time. This was what we were told. http://imgur.com/a/HXfKK We were looking for something along the lines of maybe patch notes, or maybe a blue post on the situation and we've waited quite some time. The same person asked the same question and now we're met with this response. http://imgur.com/a/mhbUX On my server Emerald Dream, we love our RP and our PvP. We have days like RP Day where people put up RP stories that fill the entire first page of our forum. We have server wide events that encourage people to return to the old world and create a story that unites our faction for whatever cause it calls for. It's something that I love and truly believe makes our server something special. Legion requires your time if you wish to stay relevant in terms of gearing and Artifact Levels. We spend a lot of time doing AP farms, Mythic + dungeons, and Emissaries. And these things are awesome in my opinion because out in the world, it truly shows who's working hard through things like having a high ilvl and being able to dumpster people or seeing someone who has the new spider mount. So with our (RP'ers) time focused on the Broken Isles, I think some people know where I may be going with this. As RP'ers on Emerald Dream we plant our banners down on a specific piece of land and call it our own. For my guild (Warbringer) that place would be Aerie Peak. For us we've seen tons of RP Events, walkup RP, scheduled and unscheduled attacks on our base. And with the focus being on the Broken Isles so heavily, it makes things pretty much impossible to defend our lands because we can't really see what's going on. I remember a time where a guild did a random attack on our base. We saw it on World Defense and jumped into action. We got grouped up, and met our attackers in combat with us being victorious. There was a lowbie nearby who unfortunately got mixed up in the whole fight but we involved him in the assault IC'ly. Saying that we were going to keep him safe and for him to hide inside. We then lined up at the entrance of the Keep to chase the attackers out of the Hinterlands. http://imgur.com/a/v7q1f I later got a whisper from the same person who said that that was one of the coolest experiences that he ever had in WoW. Who then later joined our guild. Keeping the old world somewhat alive is something that I think is awesome on RP servers. Taking away the ability to see our lands being under attack takes away from RP guilds on RP PvP servers and maybe even other regular RP servers having the ability to share their guilds with other people. It wouldn't hurt anyone if this was brought back. TL;DR Bring back World Defense so RP'ers who have an RP base of operations or are in the middle of an RP PvP Campaign know when their lands are under attack. EDIT: Check out Turwinkles videos that highlight several different RP Guilds that base themselves out in the world.Jalën669 1h
1h Mama says... ...take out the trash or... College kid says his mom sent him a care package of trash!Jagadamba16 1h