General Discussion

Aug 24, 2015 New Shaman racial totems I've been reading a lot of people saying they want a shaman for their race and it got me curious,Since Shamans all have their own racial design for the totems, What do you think the racial design of the totems should look like if they was given that class? gnome:I figure they would have some thing similar to the Goblin shaman but cleaner and more high tech looking. worgen:can't think of any thing. night elf: maybe a little tree with a moon shape in the center of it. human:also unsure of a design fitting them, even though i'd love to have a human shaman. undead:a tombstone with a skull on top and glowing eyes that glow certain color based on the element the totem is. blood elf:I figure it would have the top part be some thing like the portal item that lets players travel between Silvermoon City and Under City.Myzer2 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 So Ya I Have Too Much Oil was at 50,085 spent 150 on a mission i may hit the cap soon.Apocalypseqq1 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 The most important thing we need in Legion And it's not Demon Hunters, it's not awesome class halls, it's not great story. I'm sure we'll have all those things, but that's not the most important thing we need for Legion to succeed. And by succeed, I mean to stem the loss of subs and increase subscribers for the game. What we need is: continued development and support for the game post-launch. This was the biggest failure of WoD, and this is the lesson the devs need to learn. All the problems of WoD stem from this lack of support. I'm convinced we wouldn't even hate garrisons so much as long as there was lots of content to do in the game! At launch (other than the first week server issues), the game was widely praised and loved. Leveling was great, garrisons were fun, there was tons to do in the game. Then...nothing. 6.1 brought nothing to the table. Ion Hazzikostas said it should have been a 6.0.x patch, since it lacked content. 6.2 brought the new raid which is awesome, but also Tanaan. The reputations lack story, the garrison quests were too easy and not memorable, and the apexis dailies are just a grind, and the shipyard was just another command table. The content lasted a month before players were bored. With nothing to do, all we had to do was level alts. Which meant we all have more garrisons. And at end game, there's nothing do to so we do garrison stuff. So we're sick to death of it. But to be honest, garrisons aren't the root of the problem. Lack of new content is. Where's are argent tournament, a zone that progresses over time and gives new dailies out to do? Or Molten Front, where you progress through the zone via daily quests, opening new options over time? Or Isle of Quel'Danas? Isle of Thunder? Where are the new 5 mans, or new PvP battlegrounds? I know where they are, there was no developer time for it because you were working on Legion. But this is a poor formula. You can't take all the developers off Legion after launch and not support the game. Why should we be paying a subscription fee for you to use that money working on the next expansion that you expect us to also pay you for? Where's the ongoing content and support you have had for all other expansions other than WoD? So that's what I want to see in Legion. And so far I haven't seen anyone ask Blizzard about their plans in this regard. The only information I have is that after Ion admitted 6.1 was a tiny patch Cory Stockton insisted it was a big patch. And if this is their plan for "big patches" for Legion, I (and I imagine many other players) will be very disappointed.Katria9 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Is legion going to be Alt unfriendly? Like a lot of players I five+ toons at level 100 and playing alts is a large part of my gameplay in WOW. A few things strike me about legion and these are as follows: 1. LFR gear has been nerfed into the ground in patch 6.2 so if they continue in this vain it isn't going to be any use for gearing alts in legion either. 2. Because LFR gear is so bad this time I have gear'd my PVE alts through PVP (I main a HPally shockadin PVP and don't raid, used to be this disc but they suck PVP now) as I have found the stats on PVP gear are ok for doing world stuff on them and have better stats than a lot of apex gear. Now in legion we are hearing no PVP gear so that will rule out this path. What do other people think, are blizzard trying to kill alts? IMO if they are it is a huge mistake as alts are so firmly ensconced in the game among a large percentage of the player base that I really can see a lot of players getting fed up quickly if they are unplayable.Hiramabiff2 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Genuine Thank You... ...To all the people who have been listing groups for the daily rares in Tanaan (Doomroller, Deathtalon, Terrorfist, and Vengeance). You guys are amazing. May your kindness reward you with awesome RNG and many purples :D.Dominitari3 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 If Anduin becomes leader of the Alliance I might have to faction transfer.Ildrine151 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 How to rp gnome dks??? I just started a gnome dk on moonguard and i love it i think being a tiny little gnome dk is so cool because whats more badass then being a small person with heavy plate armor and weapons lol, well i want to rp a gnome and i understand gnomes are enncentric and naturally inguisitive so should i still be like that but with a little bit of a dark side too?????Spanelli25 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Character Services Will we be seeing a sale on character services (transfers, race/faction changes, etc) anytime soon? I feel like it's been a while since the last time we've seen one.Kirai0 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 New and feeling stuck Hello Wow people, I'm SilkNite ig and I've been playing a couple of days. I have read the new players guide provided by Blizzard and looked around forums a bit, but am still kind of stuck ig. I'm a level 12 human Warlock stuck in Goldshire. I have quests to turn in located in Lock modan (Stormpike's Delivery quest) and Jangolode Mine in Westfall (Livin' the life quest) I can't seem to get to either of them. Travel seems somewhat complicated. I've found a few griffin flight locations but none of them will get me to those locations. If I follow the Gold arrow I end up at dead ends that I can't go around. Even looking at the map has not helped. I've tried to ask players for help but have not found a single helpful player. I would join a guild but have had no invites and I feel asking would fall on deaf ears. I was having fun but now am not sure how to progress. I would also like to make some friends but its very hard to get anyone to talk to me. Just lookin to get out of this spot and start having some fun in this cool world. :)Silknite21 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Transmog daggers into fist weapons. I would like my assassination rogue which is Worgen to be able to rip people up using claws.Blackguarde0 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Why are we getting another melee class? The Demon Hunter is the third new class to be introduced to the World of Warcraft since Vanilla. All three classes have been hybrid melee classes. I know people have been really excited for the Demon Hunter class (as have I) but it would have been nice to see the class (DH) have a ranged specialization or to have added a different class with ranged capabilities.Autoshot27 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Garnison? Lol wat? http://imgur.com/9NHrlPZAxeful17 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Zone Sizes in Legions Quick question. Will zone sizes be noticeably smaller just like in WoD than in previous expansion for Legions?Lifecare6 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 WoW modelviewer for WoD? I have had so much trouble with model viewer. I have wrestled this application for hours, but it just won't work at all. Is there a way to get it to work for warlords or draenor? This is sickening to me because making machinima is something I have wanted to do for years.Calto0 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Why So Much Skepticism for Blizz? I honestly want to know, just reading these forums. What was the whole event that made the majority of you so damn skeptical? Why are you all having these strange conspiracy theories that Blizzard has 0 passion in the game and is in it only for the money? Store mounts? Not because they hate you. The extra funds could be used to help increase the dev team for better development of the next expansion. Flight delay? At the end of the day, Blizzard is full of employees. If you've never had a job, you wouldn't understand. The devs are fully invested in creating your precious flying while they're at work from 9-5. When they get home, they do what THEY want. They're not sweatshop slaves that are bound to their cubicles for 24 hours 7 days a week. They have lives too, and they're probably eager to get flight out the doors as well. WoD sucked? Everyone makes mistakes. It was ONE bad expansion. Why does that make Blizzard this evil greedy corporation? Seriously, I'd like to know. It seems like everyone on this forums is trying to rat Blizzard out with some strange conspiracy theories and stuff.Tsolake78 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Just started WoW and I got nooby questions As a side note, I have done my "homework" and have played many mmorpgs before so I understand the basics. 1. How Long will it take to get to lvl 100? Without heirlooms/ crazy powerleveling tactics. After playing a bit in the last 2 days I'm almost 20. 2. When do I get to the story? When watching WoW videos/reading WoW stuff I notice that at some point you start to fight with the big Lore guys like thrall and the story looks good (I was reading about leadership of the horde about vol'jin and hellscream and caine bloodhoof for example) I want to know when I should start caring about my quest that are given, because at 20 its just !@#$ stuff. And do you have to do big raids and dungeons to access the story? 3. At what level can I get involved with dungeons and PvP? If I get bored around lvl 40 and need a break can I do other stuff and not be insta killed or call nooby when I don't know all the dungeon bosses/PvP tactics? 4. Do "real" guilds accept new players still? I know their are some guilds that take everyone but don't do anything cool or interact with each other at all. But if I wanted to join a guild that does stuff and has TS3 or something could I get in? I don't want to do mystic raids or anything crazy but some casual ish dungeons/PvP would be fun. 5. I'm playing a pally and boosted a priest to 90(Not going to play priest until I understand the game more) but are their any other classes that are fun/wanted? I really like to tank but since their the "leader" of dungeons I don't want to lead my group to death. I also like to heal but I almost never do a DPS guy, their are too many of them and they don't get to "save" people which is something I've always liked to do.(When I play mobas I will never touch a carry but always main support for example) Sorry for the wall of text but TO RECAP 1.How long to get max lvl 2.When does story/quest get good 3.When can I do dungeons/PvP 4.Can I join a good guild and where do I find them 5.Any fun classes/specs besides Pally/Preist that are not full dps... hunters...Sactic8 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 interesting results... So if we can take anything from the 5.1 million characters shown on MMO this morning, it seems most high end raid comps include: Warriors Shamans Mages Druids Monks What is really interesting is Mages are the only pure DPS class with a high percentage rep in 710 ilvl and above. Those, like any numbers released on MMO can't really be used as gospel... provides an interesting picture however.Gumberculeez0 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 is ahoo ru impossible (for me) Is ahoo ru impossible for frost dks? Ive basically come down to the fact you need to get 3 angels up and dps them down to almost all charge at once which is basically impossible as frost. If you dont do this, the broken and stupid enrage timer beats you. I am in pvp gear, not even bad gear at all. i have a food buff, drums, army, horn of winter, brawlers pot, pillar of frost, trinkets, etc and its still not enough dps. IS this fight impossible for a dk in pvp gear at my ilvl? i feel like many other classes have it a lot easier because of their superior aoe to get the angels down fast and then have more wiggle room on the last part. I just dont know what i can do to humanly beat this broken fightEdboi24 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Silly questions... I just finished the Wretched Scum quests near Northpass Tower - hunting down some undead.... Half of them were sleeping. Since when do undead sleep? Speaking of undead, in WotLK and subsequently, why is the horde fighting undead? They should be our allies. In WoD, why is the horde fighting the iron horde, which is largely orcs like us? Considering that we're often teamed up with the Alliance to fight these threats - threats to the Alliance anyway, it really causes cognitive dissonance to be unable to speak to alliance players, lol.Daphna3 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Something I want to see fixed. I shouldn't say fixed as it isn't broken, just a little....uncomfortable. For any dev that sees this, please, minor adjustment so that we cannot queue for a dungeon we are not of level to do the quests in. I am leveling this monk, and in my early 60s, a random popped, for mana tombs.....but the quest marks were silver, I couldn't do the quests. A few levels later, RNG never would give me mana tombs, finally I got someone to just run me through so I could complete. I realize it is a minor thing, but it would be nice if I can queue for an instance, that I should be able to quest in it.Sarynce5 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 is the gm island still on wow curious why it was bannable if you put it in the game? and if its still not allowed or thereBolderfists10 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 How to fix permanent WoD damage. Dear Blizzard, I have the best idea ever had by anyone ever. All the things that garrisons have broken are irreversible, but there is a way to fix it. How about in Legion, the starter quest is you in your garrison but then WHATS THIS ILLIDAN AND ARTHAS AND SARGERAS COME AND THEN SPAWN 1 MILLION MANNOROTHS and they DESTROY the WHOLE ENTIRE THING if u can defeat them using the new legendary weapon for each class, [Goblo-Gizmo Destructonator Mekkgaplg 5000] Then they destroy everything and you progress 2 legion BUT IF YOU ARE SO SILLY AS TO FAIL THEY SPARE THE TRADING POST AND YOU GET AN ALL STATS MINUS 90% DEBUFF ONCE A DAY UNTIL YOU CHECK YOUR TRADING POST1!!!!1 also they should integrate more social media and things that npcs can do for youRallish0 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Hallows End Hatred I've done hallows end going on 6 years now. Every day it is available. On multiple toons. The last two years I did it on 8 toons each day. and... Still mountless. Blizzard gods, please for the love of Algalon, bless me with a mount this year..Maniabe24 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 So Who Still Plays Warcraft 3?Frostscythe17 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 DFW WoW Meetup Group! If you live in the Dallas Fort Worth area and are looking for some WoW players to hang out with send me a battle tag request for more info! S0L0#1228. We currently meet up about once a month and are looking at adding some additional events in the future.Solopreest0 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Stereotypical "Why Legion Will Fail" Post <Stereotypical rant about why artifacts will ruin the game, that the community and Blizzard is killing WoW... And that I'm right and your wrong.> <Adds a stereotypical link to www.stupidobviousinformationmagazine.com> <Stereotypical smashing of the enter key>Subelety7 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Tom Chilton and Ion release date Q&A question There was an interview done here recently for Legion. http://www.mmogames.com/gamearticles/world-warcraft-legion-gamescom-interview/ However down below you can see that sadly it might be hinted that we're looking at a release around the Warcraft Movie to link both up to have more publicity and to make more money. I'm not ready for a year of Tanaan Jungle. -------------------------------------------------------- MMOGames: Is the launch of Legion co-ordinated with the launch of the Warcraft movie? Tom Chilton: We don’t know. They’ve changed the date of the movie a couple of times on us. Assuming that it is when they currently have it planned, it could be anywhere in that neighborhood, it could be before or after. Ion Hazzikostas: Ultimately we’re excited about the movie ourselves. We’re fans when it comes to that and Universal are going to an awesome job with it but the release date of our game is when the time is right.Xentrified41 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 I'm sexy and I know it. /danceThorhammer8 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Humans of WOW thread You guys know that famous Humans of New York page on facebook? Well, lets create a similar page on the WOW forums. Share what ever you like.Gunnarr9 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Have the Devs Learned... that from the time you first step foot into the World of Warcraft adventure, your entire goal is to progress with rewards. It doesn't matter whether your progression is climbing the ranks in PvP, higher raid gear, or killing the next boss in a raid, or even getting an army of battle pets to level 25. For many it's the questing through the zones and leveling, along with professions. Why is there, within minutes, zero progression in this? I, personally, am too old and too slow to want to jump into your raids and wipe your group. I have no intention to take away the fun the raiders have in their struggle to progress to the next boss and be rewarded. Progression is what made WTLK the monster of games that it was. The massive expanse of Northrend was why 12 million paid and played. Even though I worked full time and had a family I spent every minute I could blasting my way through Zul Drak, and it was amazing to get to K3 and fly. Draenor? Within a couple of weeks or less, it was over. All the zones finished. The result for the questers is exactly the same as SoO lasting a year for the raiders. My personal fun is over. Progression is what makes us click on the Bnet icon. We all try different things, pet battles, pvp, raiding, professions, but we're all human and something that suits one person is not going to fit another. For millions of us, the leveling process through questing was the reason we paid a subscription when there were unlimited numbers of games that were free. The lack of rewarding progression is why so many quit paying to play. Flight might bring us back, but very temporarily. Aside from Archaeology I can't think of a use for it. There is nowhere fun to go when we get it, because everything we needed to do has been done. It used to be great to explore with the bird. Why do we have to explore now to GET the bird? We NEED the devs to learn that dumbing down a game for new subs serves no purpose. No one is going to be addicted to a game that is finished in minutes. Did they learn this? Legion will tell. TL;DR: We all have certain aspects of the game that are fun for us and make us want to pay a sub to progress. Dumbing down the game so that it's finished in minutes leaves the millions of questers with nothing to do but quit. They should have learned this from the raiders' exasperation with SoO. Will they repeat this in Legion?Maillie0 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Could your account get banned for this? So I see these 2s carrys all the time and I always wondered, what if someone just got the carrys and then ignored the person, is that any violation?Mídnîghthunt20 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 I Wish you well. Everyone going forward from here into the next expansion, I wish you well. I myself will be sitting this to the side. This will not be a long drawn out post, I just really hope that the next expansion will be ... More fun. Then this one. If there is a reason, well the one thing that was keeping me going was the legendary ring. And the quest for flight. I did have to reformat this hard drive the other day, again... ( Looks at windows 10 ) and I can not bring myself to install the battle.net app. As before the system crash I could not bring myself to even log in. So. Anyways; Again, I wish you all well, if you are having fun keep having fun, and I hope that WoW Legion is great for everyone that plays it. ~CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE LOK'TAR IS COOKIN'? : Kingslayer OrkusOrkuis1 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Death knight added ability I do not know if this had ever been said or brought up, but I would like to see a ability added to our hero class.After all it is a hero class. I would like to see a rebirth ability added to the DK arsenal of spells and abilities.something similar to when the valkrie (SPELLING) revive you after death in the starting zone. Being able face death and come back from it and then bring a fallen ally back shows your enemy, "I made a mistake and it won't happen again". Something a hero class should be capable of. Just a thought.Darthmaul5 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Thrall vs Captain Planet Battle takes place on Azeroth, in Durotar near South Fury river. Capt Planet doesn't have the aid of those pesky kids. 1:1 battle to submission, not death. Who wins?Endlessfart20 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 There is no good... No evil.... No light... THERE IS ONLY POWA!!!1one So did Blizzard predict Benedict giving up his throne and Francis taking his spot? Edit: There was also a prophecy by Saint Malachy about Pope Francis bringing forth the end times and Benedict resigning! Coincidence? I THINK NOT!Binkywares3 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Your Morning Feel-Good Moment This is why I heal: http://i.imgur.com/PDfRpCQ.jpg Ran a random heroic dungeon on my priest, got lucky with a tank who was conscientious of the group, held aggro and knew their rotation. In the dungeon, all were thankful for "good heals" and after the dungeon was over, the tank sent me a PST. Faith in humanity restored. ^_^Bellakarina0 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 LFD Group Finder Problems. This has been going on for over a week now. As a tank I have always had instant queues. I've NEVER waited over a minute or 2 for dungeon queues to pop and 80% of the time it's instant. The past few weeks I can queue for a dungeon a few times and it will be instant maybe one or two times then I get hit with a 10 to 20 minute queue. Many times when I get these long queues tanks are listed as call to arms and receive savage satchel. There have been reports over the last few weeks of DPS getting call to arms and savage satchels. There is either a bug in the group finder or Blizzard is doing this on purpose to give dps satchels. A tank doesn't get call to arms/savage satchel and then have to wait for 20 minutes. Something is wrong there. If tanks have call to arms then there should be an instant queue. Even when tanks don't have call to arms I should never have to wait 20 minutes. You can't tell me that all of the sudden thousands of tanks stopped queuing for random heroics to make these long times. It would happen gradually but more than likely never happen at all because as people stop running heroics it would be a mix of dps/heals/tanks not just all tanks. The only way to explain this happening would be that only tanks stopped running heroics and that is .099% possibility. If this continues tanks will stop running including me. I only run because I know I can get instant queues. For me to have to wait 20 minutes is not ok. Not saying that because I think I deserve instant queues. Saying that because Thats just the only reason I run. So I don't have to wait. I don't think I deserve it it's just an added bonus and if it doesn't happen I'm just stop running them. Blizzard, find out what is wrong or come out and admit your doing this on purpose. If it keeps happening me, and I assume many other tanks, will stop queuing.Rootbear0 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Cosmetic Suggestion for battle pets this idea is a friend of mines but we were on skype and she came up with the idea to have small bags/purses where you can have your battle pet sit inside. maybe if implemented it could be a daily. (found in bag) 5% chance not much thought into it but i sounds like something blizzard would consider doing.Dirtymali4 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Casting Shadowform............... Blizz.............were friggin Shadow Preists.....theres NEVER a time where i want to be out of shadowform.....WTF is it a castable buff....we should just be in form automatically.....can we change that PLEASE?!?!? No other class has to change form anymore to heal themselves, why us...i understand the point of it being a holy spell, but come up with a shadow based self heal for gods sakes, locks have one!!!.....but thats not even my main point, i hate having to recast it every single time i die in a BG, freaking get with the program already!!!!!! OK rant over but yall feel me right?!?Dirtysprite34 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Garrison/Followers Question: XP-Only Missions Is there any reason to choose a Mission that only provides XP as the reward, if all of your Followers are maxed-out with XP? One possible reason is to simply make room for "new" Missions? True? Too often I have only XP-reward Missions available and my non-assigned Followers don't need any. Thank youTimeshadow1 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Sponsored Events Invitation!! Hail and Well met World of Warcraft Community from the Guild Legacy on the US Blade’s Edge server. No this is not another thread to complain about not having flying yet nor one to complain about WoD. It is however an invitation thread for all those that are interested. For some, you are just simply logging in doing dailies and logging out until your raid night due to the lack of content. What Are We Doing: Beginning on Saturday 8/22/2015, Legacy will begin sponsoring runs to do older content. Our typical schedule will be Wednesday, Friday and Saturday Nights 7:00 PM Server (Server is US CST) What Events will you be holding: Events can consist of raids from Vanilla through MoP and can be Raid, Dungeon and Scenarios. Events being held and their difficulty level are randomly figured by our RNG so to make it simple to find out what events we will be running for that week you can just come by our site and sign up. How Do I Sign Up? So the easiest way to get your name on the invite list is to post the name of the character, server and class role (Anarchy-Blade’s Edge - DPS) you will be joining us with on our website:. We will make every effort to get those that sign up into the event for that particular night. You do not need to fill out an application or join our guild to participate, but to prevent spam on the forum; we do ask that you click the join website button. It is a simple one click join button that will add your Enjin account to our community. Where you will then be able to see the Event forum and communicate with those participating in these events. Invites will generally be done on a first come first serve basis for the size of the raid allowed (10 man, 25 man or 40 man). Our Website: http://uslegacy.enjin.com/ Event Organization: These events are organized, so we do ask that each member that attends to please follow directions from the Event Leader (Raid Leader) and be respectful and fair to all participating members. There will be events that we will need people in certain roles (Tanks & Healers) and those people signing up will get a priority in the selection list if it is needed for that event. Please be sure that you are a little bit early or at least on time for each event. What Does This Cost: Absolutely nothing! These events are free for whoever would like to join and is intended purely for enjoyment and to get people out of their Garrisons. Conclusion: We do sincerely hope that you will come and join us for any events that we have posted and have a great time. Please keep checking back each week as new events will be held each week. Events will be scheduled for the upcoming week by Sunday Night.Anarchy7 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Damage mechanics in this game are trash On this mage, with almost full conquest my Blast Wave can hit from 25k to 70k. That is complete garbage in game dps mechanics. I can see a variance of 10%, which would still be considered bad, but really Blizzard you can't do better than that?Tpall2 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 My thoughts (No hate) I'll just throw this here and leave it. I didn't hate WoD, I enjoyed the areas and raids, the questing was nice and quick. I'm still finding stuff to do on my main. Some people thought LK sucked, Some people thought BC sucked. More times than not you see alot of band wagoners, some guy says they hate wow, then their friends join them and so on. I'm not defending Blizzard in any means they said we would get X content and we didnt, they should have said these are concepts, but they didnt. Ah well. Instead of looking at things from a negative view, look at them from a positive view. Again these are just my 2 cents, dont flip a lid and call me a moron, just voicing my thoughts i for one am looking forward to Legion. I cant wait to play as a demon hunter (despite how they look like rogues in warlocks clothes). I cant wait to go back to Dalaran, i dont care if it a reskin, it was a awesome busy city then and it will be again. Artifact weapons are hit or miss for me, I love the concept of the *Break glass in case of legion return* and pull out Ashbringer kind of thing, but i feel like it make dilute the legendaryness of the weapon if everyone has them. Class halls i cant wait for! Its a page from out my RP'ing dream, and locks get a planet while you get are underground LOL (just kidding). On the other hand I can see how with so much lore the ball could be dropped so I will remain positive and hope for the best. We will see :)Meblin0 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Are AOE dps specs a good or bad idea? So something that's been the case for quite some time is, some DPS specs have done, much lower DPS than other DPS specs, when single target DPS since the start of time has pretty much always been considered top priority end game, with few exceptions. Even though some classes have always had better AOE than other classes. Would it be a better idea, to simply make some specs do more DPS before the execution phase, with other specs doing more DPS during the execution phase? And some classes just have stronger AOE abilities than others? Would it be a better idea, to make some bosses resistant to a specific damage type, so each spec has a place where it shines, and where it takes its turn being subpar? I could be mistaken here, but from what I know, there are some specializations that historically USED to be mainly for single target damage, but then later on got changed to AOE specs. And I'm not sure how most of the player base feels about the concepts of AOE specs. With hunters getting a melee spec, it also doesn't seem to me, like it will be necessary to make each class have it's AOE spec, because every spec will feel unique enough, that AOE spec vs single target spec won't be necessary to make things feel unique again. I mean, I believe I remember a long time ago during BC, that Combat Rogues weren't considered an "AOE spec", and were just another single target spec, but apparently nowadays in PvE they are considered the "AOE spec", if I'm not mistaken, and I have really ambivalent feelings about that.Xylistene7 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Couldn't believe what these docs discovered 4 out of 5 white girls literally can't evenVaallektra20 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 A story with one word / post Pancakes P.s. counpound noun count as one.Dominera7 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 FInally did it! Black Deathbone!!! Rate! Been playing since Release and until today, the one Transmog that has caught my attention has been Black Deathbone (Here's a link http://wowroleplaygear.com/2012/01/17/black-deathbone/ ) I have been wanting this Transmog for so long but since some pieces are not available in game any more, i never went for it. Until this morning that i decided to put something together and see what came out of it. I finally did it. Its not perfect but to me its beautiful and i wouldn't change anything about it. I was able to find a good belt and shoulders which are one of the main parts missing and it looks something like... well check my profile up :) Hope you guys like it and go for it as well. Have a good one. BTW... i started farming for it this morning at 3 am and finished at 11 am. Didn't take long. Hardest piece for me was the Chest... drops from 1 out of 6 possible bosses in BlackRock Depths... Gloves cost 10-20k gold depending on the server, craft boots from Scryer NPC which are Enchanted Adamantite Boots and the Cape either from AH like mine or one from Rok' Mar from Heroic Slave Pens. Happy hunting!!!Jugernut46 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Jeff Kaplan and Rob Pardo I know that they were guild leaders in EQ, but what were their educational qualifications to be hired to Blizzard? (Ion Hazzikostas has a law degree, I believe.) Did they have any experience in game design or was it just their love of the game and their experience with them that made them such great designers? The reason I was wondering this is: Why can't Blizzard do this again? Kaplan and Pardo were amazing designers. Their ideas for the game were groundbreaking. Now they are gone or on other projects. Why can't Blizzard do this again? Hire people from each of the areas of the game. Red shirt guy for lore, Sloot or Sco or some high profile PvE'er for PvE, Cdew or someone for PvP, etc. I don't know all the names, but I have a feeling some of these people would help the game out quite a bit. It seems that the majority of opinion on WoD is negative. If Blizzard is serious about keeping this game running for another 10 years as they stated, they are going to need some fresh perspectives on it. Who better than some of the people who play the game the most?Ironsaint49 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Illidan grows body hair and eats bannanas Gorillidan Most of the popular topics right now are negative so i'm kind of hoping this will replace one of those negative threads.Fìlthy72 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Loud Buzzsaw Sound in Darnassus I've always wondered about this. In certain parts of Darnassus, mostly around the Druid area, there are places where you hear what can best be described as an electric saw. However, I haven't seen them around and besides, they doesn't seem very night elven. I've googled this endlessly. No information. So... does anybody know what in the city this sound is coming from?Starsparkler13 Aug 24, 2015