General Discussion

Mar 18, 2015 Heroic Tier Token gear still showing ilvl 680 discuss D: everything else upgraded nicely waiting on my tier pcs now :DRiddeck0 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 MoP- Anglers Skimmer Mount a WoD Must! I'm so glad I took the time to earn this rep and it didn't take long. The water bug mount has been invaluable in the WoD zones for traversing water on alts with no water walking abilities. if you don't have it I strongly suggest you work on it. Plus it will get you out of the garrison!Silverblud6 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 Item/follower re-rolls HEY Blizz..... When a player re-rolls an item stats, or follower abilities. it would be nice if the Re-roll item did what it was supposed to do. Out of the possibilities and choices available its very, how do I say this, "suspicious" that we have to burn 3 or 4(or more) items because it rerolls the EXACT SAME STATS as we're trying to change. The excuse of "theres a chance to roll the same stat combination" just doesn't fly with all the available possibilities....... Leads people to believe its just another sink and makes the players feel screwed.....Dalanea1 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 Blizz needs to do something with bonus rolls Blizz said there would be bonus protection or something like that if you lost so many times with bonus rolls that you would be granted loot. I dont see this at all, ran 7 bosses earlier in BRF and didnt get loot from them. We need the BR system to be smart, how hard is it for blizz to do that? It needs to check what you are wearing and pick loot that you dont have off the table of that boss and assign it to you with a slightly higher chance of getting loot compared to not using extra rolls. Right now bonus rolls only seem to either give a small amount of gold that you can get from a dungeon run, give loot that you already got, or once in a really rare blue moon give anything useful.Neoforce25 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 Anyone from Toronto playing WoW? anyone play WoW here? i've only 1 friend who plays it still, and never really met anyone that does, so anyone from scarborough, toronto play it?Steeldark47 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 Just started Draenor.....Questing...... I haven't had this much fun questing in a long time. I'm enjoying the new world. There is a lot to learn with Garrison's and everything else added into the game. I'm almost lost at what to start with.Sappsquod9 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 understanding missions. hi, i have masterplan addon, one of my brf missions is at 97%, my question is...how do i get it to 100%...what do i need to do, i can't even find anywhere ( even wowhead) what things would grant extra bonus success chance, because that mission isn't avaliable atm. so how do we do this....97% - 100%...gogogoFaffy16 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 House chores > Garrisons The title tells it all... I used to avoid house chores and play World of Warcraft for hours on end... Now, I can barely ever do all of my 6 garrisons, and by then, am too tired (bored) to play... Today, I choose house chores > World of Warcraft, as even house chores sound more fun nowadays, and at least I see the result IRL... Might see you in-game later, or I might just play that 10+ year old game i've been playing lately on my x-box 360... I started playing it again when my computer conked out in January, but found myself playing that a lot more than World of Warcraft nowadays... Cheers everyone, WorgWorgbane0 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 So many "ninja's" I'm sure everyone has noticed the hordes of ninja threads out there on the forums. I won't dispute that it is a legitimate issue, but I'm just wondering how there's so many people getting ninja'd out there. I pug all day, nearly everyday, that's all I do. Yet somehow, maybe through sheer luck, I have never, not even once been ninja'd for anything at all. I find it hard to believe that there are so many out there, when out of the thousands of groups I've been in, I have never seen it happen. Are people full of crap when it comes to this issue? I can't tell really. I just think if it was as big of a problem as people are making it out to be, I would have actually heard about it in game atleast, if not in any groups I've been in. What d you guys think? (I don't care for the people who spam "don't join ML, is bad lol", clearly it is not in my experience).Selorath23 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 B-b-b-b-bbbaby bears! Make Mylune a plushie, so I can hug her and stuff. :3Meiji10 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 Race change, or faction? Right now, my very VERY first account is sitting as an undead Rogue. He originally was a human but due to peer pressure from everything WoW related calling the Alliance a bunch of every insult ever, i purchased a faction change/realm transfer to illidan where a few of my friends were. This was all when I was 14. 5-6 years later here I am, on my warrior. Haven't touched that account and geared him since the beginning of Cata. Now i'm torn honestly on what I should do.. On one hand, all my new toons are Alliance. I absolutely love their style of their cities and faction armor. I was thinking of pulling him back into his human roots as well. On the other hand, he's stuck on illidan, and I rather not waste 50 bucks to drag him into my main realm AND faction change him. Plus I was thinking of making him a Blood elf, since it was always my opinion that BE's and rogues go so well with each other in terms of looks, animation, and leather gear. Plus, he's my only Horde character.. You guys have any opinions?Deodess5 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 Patch 6.1 Alchemy trinket stealth nerf For those of you that don't already know, the alchemy trinket (Stone of Wind/Earth/Water/Fire) has had its stat changed from mastery to versatility. http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=181650/stone-of-fire#recipes Lets all thank Blizzard for once again forcing a garbage stat on us.Deulon142 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 Idiot Q of the day: Where is Aldraan now I have the tokens - halaa battle token etc - and want to go get the mount. Apparently Aldraan was in Nagrand. Where do I go? Is outland gone? Is he in the new nagrand? if so, where?Humiliatrix5 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 Blizzard compared to Riot Games Does anyone else feel that Blizzard has gone more and more down the road of "secrecy" in regards to their design philosophies and how they are actively working on the game? Let's compare this to Riot Games who have frequent AMA's and have Design Philosophies posted everytime they are actively working to change some design factors. You know, communicating with the playerbase... Each patchnotes have developer commentaries as to why they made such changes... Anyone else feel this way?Grizzleh27 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 Garison Campagin Ending So i am confused on some minor timeline stuff. At the end of the garrison campagin we defeat the armies of grommash and he retreats to Tanaan to turtle up and kill us when we come for him, But in the Gul'dan take over scene they are meeting at the fort outside of tanaan that we have cleared out and kill all the horde there..... So like, what happens first, because neither it feels like can happen since if the "inside job" quest is first grommash would be captured but if the retreat happened first they wouldn't have that fort for the quest. Please someone tell me what is happening there!!Wurfluu0 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 rundown of what to do on a daily basis Hi, i came back to WoW after a few month break. i hit level 100 and shortly after had to take a hiatus away from the game. now that im back i have no idea what im supposed to be doing other then getting gear, for example i just found out on monday how, and where to get the double roll tokens for Wod. could someone please give me a quick rundown of the need to knows for a level 100 . as in what i need to be doing like dailies or anything i should be working on.. since i came back im alittle confusedVodwuar1 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 Proving Grounds Trouble Ever since the nerf to Final Verdicts DS buff i've been having a fair amount of trouble in the Proving Grounds. The cleave was pretty damn essential for waves X6,7 and 9 and i'm having some difficulty compensating. I haven't passed Wave 57 since the nerf dropped. Is anyone else having any difficulty post changes?Xallus13 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 Pet Battle Drops? Do pet battle wins drop anything anymore? Just started back after a while of not pet battling and I haven't gotten a single drop at all. I used to get Lesser Charms and battle stones, etc. Did I miss where they removed drops or am I just the unluckiest person in the world?Jenmaury7 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 canceling a flight path I've been bouncing this idea around for about a week, and I think it could be a good addition to the game. Let's say you put yourself on a flight path from Half Hill to Temple of the White Tiger, only to realise that you want to stop off somewhere in between to do something there, or to change direction to go help a friend. Well what if there was a "Cancel Flight" button that would land you at the next flight path that you have discovered along the route. Another use would be shortly after leaving somewhere. I'm finally making this post because I accidentally selected to fly from Klaxxi'vess to Dawn's Blossom. With this button it could be set so that if you click it soon enough you just land back where you were. No muss, no fuss. Obviously this has minimal rewards for max level players, but most players would probably have some use for it at one time or another. Any feedback would be great!Zephyr21 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 The Transformers have come to Azeroth! Which faction gets the Autobots and which faction gets the Decepticons and why?Boffo11 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 There's no pleasing some people Every past expansion had a hate list... WoD has a hate list... and every future expansion will have a hate list. The good thing is... the list keeps changing, but the complainers will always find something that grinds their gears. I have enjoyed every expansion and the "new expansion smell" well into each release by exploring the new features and not mourning the loss of old ones. WoW isn't going anywhere... and that makes me happy.Polgara9 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 Heroics Easier than Normals? Call me late to the party but my friends and I have just started doing heroics and they are so much more a faceroll than our experience doing normals at level that I'm kind of bewildered. What gives?Jahinh21 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 Please Increase Bodyguard AI As they stand right now, they are just plain stupid. They stay in a spot, even though I tell them to move. Continue to cast/attack. Oblivious to the orders of their Commander. If I wanted them (Aeda, I am looking right at you!) to Demon Leap into a pack of Ravager-Riding Orcs that just respawned, I would have instructed her to do so. Instead, she's all "Oh, respawn! ATTACK!" /demonleap /mobengulf /diewithin3seconds /attackcommander Honestly, the nincompoopery right now is astounding. Please, either make them smarter, or give us "pet" bars so they will do EXACTLY as we say.Rowsdower3 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 Need an interesting theead There isn't enough interesting threads on the front page for me so I will create one myself! This morning we have a battle between two heavyweights!! They both like to show up in our garrisons and make us kill stuff... Muradin versus Saurfang! Who wins in a 1v1 fight. No potions of course.Tawney2 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 have Sea Turtle will travel. so where to begin? as we all know (unless your new to WOW,) when you start a new game with a new toon, the one thing it will do a lot of is running around. it run here, run there and over there too, and come back again and again. that's a lot of running round all over the place. so when it came to getting a mount (or two,) you had to wait untll you hit level 20 ( originally 40, way back when.) but did you all know that there one Mount you can ride at level 1. that right, one mount, and that is the 'sea turtle'. (and no license needed.) so if you want to ride around (in slowness) in your toons beginning zone. try calling up your sea turtle to get you there (slowly, and fast by water!) mind U, it might look silly, but you'll still get there anyway. one last thing, in order for your low level toon to ride this mount, you have to have another toon(s) that had been lucky enough to fish up this mount. so now it out, go ride (slowlly) into adventure.Dawnsnow45 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 Why is the raid quest always Brackenspore? Is there a reason for this? I thought it would rotate to different bosses, but nope, it's always freaking Brackenspore.Adelphie60 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 GIFT CARDS BLIZZARD I'm looking to buy a gift card type thing to use that's not for subscriptions but rather for something you can buy in game like character transfers and mounts in the store like currency but not having to use a credit card??? Can u get that anywhere and what kind of stores can you obtain this?Whyblink12 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 i dont get blizz sometimes they go and nerf resource gain from the scavanger. But then they bring in treasure hunter. Sure this might look average. But i have 2 chars with level 3 inns and 4 epic followers on each with scavanger. Today on both chars i got a 3 slot rare mission that gave 500g base. i put 3 treasure hunter followers in the slots and i got like 5k coming to my pocket in 2 hours.(epic mounts!!). I also got several other 200g base missions that got flipped to 400g and a 250g mission that got flipped to 500g all going to be done in an hour. Why they nerfed resource gain but buffed gold game really shocks me...Karín9 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 Follower armor set exchange for upgrades? Seems once followers are past 645ilvl, all these armor sets are completely useless. Can we devise a way to exchange them for enhancement tokens for weap/armor of same quality? (e.g. green for green etc). Otherwise not sure what to do, and the armor sets seem to have a higher mission reward/drop-rate than the more useful enhancement tokens too :( Any other ideas on what to do with all the stockpiles of armor sets?Bishopxix2 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 Replaying Gul'dan's cutscene? Is there a way to replay the cutscene of Gul'dan taking over the Iron Horde? I expected to be able to do it through my garrison chronicler who has, you know, all the other Draenor cutscenes, but nope. No luck with the NPCs in Khadgar's tower either. On a broader note, would it be too much to ask to just have a single place where you can watch all the game's cutscenes you've unlocked? Remembering where you have to go to view each individual cutscene from previous expansions is taxing and silly.Fastfoilist1 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 QoL Improvements What quality of life improvements would you suggest to Blizzard? For me - - Get rid of tome of clear mind, reagents are stupid and fights are best served if we change things out. - Give another class summons, not every team uses a warlock and every other "uniqueness" is shared already. - Make all non-prof professions in garrison have same gather speed. i.e. picking in your non-herbalist garden is 3s per node while herbalist is 2s per node. My point here is that unless you have an herbalist AND a non-herbalist ... you'd not even know there even IS a 1s boost. The point of the delay is just player time wasted doing chores....chores suck. - Allow filtering pre-mades by looting method. - Half the mount-up cast time. Mount time is just annoying. Doesn't have to be instant, but long is dumb and is only there to allow for more aggressive world PvP that doesn't exist anyhow. - Hearth stone cast times... waaay too long. - Raid supplies stack to 200 like everything else.Kurston15 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 wow membership problem I renewed my world of warcraft membership after I Canceled it and it expires on the 23 of this month but I went ahead and cancel my membership again now blizzard is holding 1 dollar on my bank account will I get my 1 dollar backPrekyosooj2 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 Warlords of Draenor digital gift want to gift the expansion, Any news about availability of this service?Sakurazuka3 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 All followers are epic and 100... So why am i still getting quests for the 90-99 range and why do most of my quests involve xp.. like 75% or more. This should be changed, at this point im getting very little benefit out of my followers. Let alone the fact that I still haven't gotten that selfie camera.Nebekinezzar20 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 More bag space please OK so I'm a collector, I like to collect sets of armor. I'm running out of bag space and void storage. Sets of armor have many pieces per set, so heres an idea. Create an item holder for that specific set. For example, all the pieces of a Warrior PvE Tier 6 set would all fit into one "bag" that would take up one slot in your inventory (Instead of 5 or 6)Dîomedes5 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 Can we please get the following tab added... Can we get a tab that operates similar to mounts, heirlooms, etc. that includes profession recipes? For example, I learn a Cooking level 300 recipe on one character. On an alt, that recipe is in the tab but grayed out until that character reaches Cooking level 300, at which time the recipe becomes available in the tab. As a completionist and an altoholic, this would be a dream come true.Zihuatanejo12 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 Appear offline feature. Blizzard said alll the way back in freakin 2012 they were going to add an "Appear Offline" mode to the game, and to Battle.net launcher. I wish they would add this already.. not that I don't like talking to my friends, i wouldnt have it offline all the time, just sometimes i like to wander azeroth and not be bothered by a ton of PMs. PLEASE ADD THIS BLIZZCelebörn41 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 Maybe WoD is the "Screw You" Expansion Hear me out. Everything we have ever complained about is not included in WoD or just badly implemented. "Blizz, the leveling is too long and grindy": Fixed "Blizz, we hate dailies. What is this? World of Dailies?": Fixed "Blizz, LFR is too hard!": Fixed "Blizz, leveling professions is tedious!": Fixed "Blizz, I want my own base!": Fixed "Blizz, gearing is too hard!": Fixed "Blizz, gems are too expansive!": Er, fixed, kinda. "Blizz, I want to use an item as soon as I loot it!": Fixed And the list goes on and on.... Maybe this was done to show us what we had wasn't that bad after all. Anyway, just a thought. Cheers people!Dramamamma65 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 Doomhammer AU Who has AU Doomhammer now that Orgrim Doomhammer is dead?Dracowarrior4 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 Strange Request. Strange request, I know.. I am a hopeless altoholic. I love to make new characters, play them for a while, than delete them and start again. The new heirlooms tab has fed my addiction x10!! (I know, but that is how I love to play.) The problem now is, I will soon begin to fill the Blizzard servers with tons of characters I have deleted. Characters I will not ask for, or want back. Is there any way I can purge characters I delete, knowing FULL WELL I will not get them back? It would save room on Blizzard servers, and my uncurable altoholic lifestyle could rage on with no limits! Thanks for any info.Dundle0 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 Ask Mr. Robot's Wipes/Kill by iLevel I'd like you all to take a moment and flip through these charts. http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/combatlog/stats/kill-rate/normal/kargath-bladefist# Check out all the normal modes. Look at that big spike of wipes at high ilevel. You know what's doing that? PuGs of baddies who think iLevel == Skill. You see the same effect though less pronounced in heroics. You do not see it in mythics.Petersen27 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 Wandering Vindicator So, that ability that he does where he throws about fifty hammers in a cone in front of him, "Blind Recompense"... Can I have that?Cerylidae0 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 ITS THE SAME TIER GUYS just like amazingly harder (see previous blizz post) and better gear (yay free upgrades!). but still all the content we promised at launch (wait our preorders said 2 raids). we just delayed the one "instance" cause you guys play too much. I swear.Moncoko21 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 Should flying be added with 6.2? Just a simple yes or no question. No debates on flying vs no flying, or pro/cons (theres 1000 of those already). I was generally curious on what everyone thought. Should it be added with 6.2? Again, just a simple yes or no with maybe a small comment. My Answer: No. However, I feel it should be enabled on the next pre-expansion patch.Zanther500 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 Heroic Highmaul or Normal BRF? Which one would you say is more difficult? I've killed up to Imp in heroic Highmaul on another toon and it wasn't very difficult (she's also at 672 ilvl so obviously higher than this guy). I'd really like to start doing BRF at this point on this toon but am not sure if it's worth doing heroic Highmaul first. I'll probably gear up more in heroic Highmaul if normal BRF is a lot harder but go straight to BRF if it's not. What are your opinions? I don't have much time to play nowadays so if it's not worth doing heroic Highmaul again that would be cool.Aecros4 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 Draenic Dust Has anyone come up with any alternative ways of getting this stuff? My scrapyard doesn't create anywhere near enough items that can be DE'd for dust and I can't come close to keeping up with the needs up my Enchanter hut, I rarely start any work orders these days as I simply can't get the dust to do it.Clinh8 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 Wanna hear something funny? I solo'd Tempest keep last night and I died fighting the Kael'Thas fight. HAH they kept on Stunning and disorienting me over and over. It was rediculous. When I rezzed I came back in and stood back a bit and was able to beat him and his 4 lackeys. It was truly hilarious though. Illidan was easier. After last night I am dreading doing Serpentshrine Cavern tonight but that is my next stop since I am trying to put the tier 5 set together now that I have the tier 6. Onward and upward :)Azemone10 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 The item lv increase Is the gear that already dropped from BRF being upgrade by 5 item lvls to.Kerengeoff9 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 BRF Gear Upgrade 5 ilvls Has the upgrade happen yet to BRF gear? Or does anyone know when it's going to happen?Pizzabagels222 Mar 18, 2015
Mar 18, 2015 I went into BWD and killed nef then BWL And I killed Nef. I hope this doesn't create a time paradox.Shukuchi9 Mar 18, 2015