General Discussion

Dec 1, 2014 Garrison level 3 achievement requirements Anyone else feel some of them are ridiculous? Loot 10k gold in draenor for a level 3 store house Unless there's some special gold making technique that will allow you to get it rather quickly, looting 10k gold from the world specifically in Draenor is going to take months. If you play casually, its going to take even longer. I feel like I should just completely abandon a store house at this point because my portable jeeves does the same thing a level 1 storehouse does.Wazulz2 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Oralius' Adventure quest - Deleted by mistake Wasn't paying attention and deleted Oralius' Adventure quest. I've since updated my garrison to Lvl 3 and I"m not finding Oralius anywhere. Any help in picking this quest back up?. Thanks!!Akirai0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Death to all who oppose us. Everything has a price.Desstis126 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Post master is a thief! My work orders today, when completed, are not allowing me to pick up the shipments. i see them there, and i click them. but nothing happens. i have to leave then come back to show it was picked up but what would be in them is sent to my mail from the postmaster. Ive had enough of this guy! -sharpens weapon-Zaetäl0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Orgrimmar transmog set helmet? So I noticed the guards in ashran wear the orgrimmar set but they also have a helmet that goes perfectly with it. Any reason we can't get that as an option for the warmill set? Would be nice to have addedRiproarin0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Why I love WoD over MoP Been seeing a lot of posts that are trashing the things people don't like in WoD so I thought i'd make a counter post, would love to see what others like about the new xpac as well. I am not a blind follower or Blizz fanboy that will eat up anything they throw at me, I am still bitter about a couple things (particularly no flying, diablo style loot, no reforging [I want my 100k back from the now worthless mount], and versatility, the stat that makes me cringe every time I get it on what would otherwise be an upgrade). That said, here we go: 1. Convenience In MoP the devs in their infinite wisdom had this great idea: Get players out in the world by putting important things in the biggest pain in the neck location possible. I get the idea of more world pvp (for people into that sort of thing) and getting people to not just sit around in cities all the time. The problem was that most of the stuff just wasn't cool enough to justify leaving a city for a long period of time and missing out on potential raids/rbg groups, etc. Unlike garrisons where you have a special hearth just for that, Halfhill was a chore to get to and an even bigger chore to do the dailies to unlock the cool stuff. Combined with the Garrison port to Ashran, and everything is pretty easy to access and do the things you want to do. 2. Garrisons Going into the xpac I thought Garrisons were something that would only appeal to the most casual of player and be a giant waste of time for hard core raiders like me. Well, one could still argue time could be better spent elsewhere, but it is a lot of fun. I love doing the follower missions, having access to profressions my character doesn't possess (my main can now D/E old gear!!), invasions are cool (but take too much work to start), and all the mini dailies/extra quests are a lot of fun. My one grief here is that there is tons of cool medium/small buildings, but the large ones largely suck. If I could get rid of both large plots for two more mediums or smalls, I would do it in a heartbeat. The barn in particular SHOULD have been large, but that's besides the point. 3. PVP I hated PVP in MoP because quite frankly, it was a global fest. It was no fun at all to just get destroyed in the first 5 seconds of a match and have 0 means to stop it. PVP power was a bad idea (thank god they got rid of that) and the gear grind was far too painful and time consuming (and even when you got done, doing real PVP like arena/RBG was still painful unless you were caught up in conquest gear). So far on this toon alone I got 5 pieces of gear from doing my first 5 max level BGs, and now that pvp is more methodical and strategic (rather than mop where the only strategy that mattered was picking the right class on the character select screen), I feel like a lot more comps will be fun and viable. 4. CM Dailies These are just cool, especially in the absence of raid content. It's great to have challenging content with a good reward. In MoP, CMs only gave you a title that wasn't that cool and xmog gear which, for some is a good justification to participate, for me it was meh. I did a few to gold to help out buddies but overall I had 0 interest in that content due exclusively to the awful and pointless (imo) rewards. On a side note, I do actually want to grind it out this xpac because that yeti mount is SWEET! 5. Flexible Raiding As a person who loves to lead raids and deck out alts, I love that all raids (aside from mythic), are flex style now and xrealm. I know they dabbled a bit with this in mop but they certainly took it into overdrive in WoD. Hopefully they'll eventually add the same rules to Mythic (sans the fixed size, I think that is essential), so that it's not such a giant pain in the butt if people don't show up. Storyline Quite frankly, while Jack Black is a funny man, Kung-foo Panda was not so great that it should've had an entire xpac based on it. I want mature, darker storylines such as LK and BC and I felt that they really dropped the ball in MoP. I don't want a cute panda to be the face of WoW, I'd rather it be some brutal bad !@# like Arthas or Grom. So there you have it, these are my reasons I think WoD is the best xpac since LK. What's yours?Kakkarotftw0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 For the Love of Thrall. . . Can you seriously make account wide ignore? As in if I ignore one person it's account wide. With this whole new spam with pictures and icons it's a bit retarded I can't chat with guild members, and use trade for well trade(Yes It is used for trade! Omg shocker I know!) or for w/e. because every 2 seconds my chat box is flooded with screen size spam filled with chickens. Nvidia icons and wheelchair signs. "Leave trade or move to another window" Uh maybe I shouldn't have too because people want to be idiots? "report / ignore" Done and done. I hope blizzard takes serious actions against these people and fix this.(A blue post if anyone has would be nice) I shouldn't have to get an addon to ignore people because you can't make ignore account wide. Let's make this happen blizzard! Idiots are even making lvl 1 toons and going to trade hubs and general zones and spamming.Chobi0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Can we just have a scaled WG plz? You tweaked it... it worked... at least the best thus far. TB failed badly Ashran failed badly Just give us a level 100 wintergrasp. I doesn't "need" to fit lore... it's pvp. thanksGumberculeez0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Profs at level 91.5! Seriously? I'm trying to get some level 600 profs started in order to provide flasks and leather/mail items for raiders and have had to level both my LW and Alch to level 91.5 roughly before the scrolls for level 700 profs dropped. I forget if JC and BS was the same as that was two weeks ago! In MoP we could go through the quick entrance scenario and quickly visit a trainer and be on our way through the Jade Forest. Now we have to go through a much longer scenario (fourth time) and then level. LW and skinning were contained in the same scroll so all of the skins I took up until level 91.5 didn't count for any prof levels and SMV is full of herds of animals. Alch and herbs were different scrolls that dropped. Probably as herbs are used for many different profs. The herb scroll dropped quickly which was a relief. But the Alch scroll dropped much later. In MoP we got faction rep hidden behind other reps which was a grind. Now we have to grind to a certain level to get our profs. Not fun or 'immersive. Yes, I realize faction rep grinding takes longer but that's the quickest comparison that comes to mind. TLDR- Blizz what were you thinking by allowing profs to be accessed a whole level and a half into WoD after a considerable amount of questing?Ebonblud16 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Suggestion: rogue poisons as auras. Can we please make rogue poisons auras so I don't have to keep reapplying them? Hunters got free ammo, Paladins got their Seals fixed back in WotLK, can we get a bump forum going on this? Feel free to give me constructive criticism as to why or why not! Cheers P.S. do go in the forests alone ;)Slenderman0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 What Happened? I was just sitting here trying to figure out why myself a player since 08, can stay logged in for no more than 15 -20 minutes. If I do its because I have alt tabbed and forgot the game was even running. Idk i have 9 days left on my time and i've been loggin in less and less. Up until now I couldnt wait to get off work to log in and play, but now its like after i log in I think "wow this is boring," and alt tab to forums or log off. Even when trying to level alts, i have some that are still doing the intro quests with the mage guy. I just logged off in the middle of the chain didnt even get to the garrison. I liked the idea of the bonus objectives at first, then i was like this is just a quest w/o a questgiver... Asharan is like wth I still have no idea what is going on except spamming heals, other than that it seems like a big cluster... Im a profession junkie so the current state of professions made me sad too. Guess I was just looking for too much from this xpac, it seems like we just got some of the same stuff again and some was made lamer.Jjayss6 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 war mill work order how much scraps do you get per work order?Sempaí8 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 In One Picture Describe... How you felt or looked when you got you're first down vote from others on the forum. http://i.imgur.com/EWs6qxs.gifBlazinvenom0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Ashran Rep So in order to wear a trinket I just got I need to be friendly with Vol'jins peeps, it says they are fighting in Ashran. Thing is on my server alliance literally exist in my ashran base. All the npc's are constantly dead and all the horde are sitting inside the rez bubble waiting to die. How do I get the rep??Crowléy3 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Abusing premade group finder I find the custom group finder awesome but I'm starting to notice an increase in groups called WTS and WTB. People are using group finder to sell their itemsNewfierogue1 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Garrisons and Followers Whoever came up with this idea, please give them a high five for me. I really LOVE garrisons and the followers. It makes me feel like I have my own in-game town with NPC's I can interact with. Im the "commander" and finally feel like an actual hero who is appreciated in the game. Thank you!Ritä0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Length of Professions Just curious on some other people thoughts. So I've seen people arguing that professions are broken because you are either waiting for a cooldown, mats are too expensive, or that you have to combine different profession materials (Like herbs and fish) for certain recipes. My question is: Was it easier and more efficient back when you had to farm a boat load of different items from different places (this is more vanilla based) or is it easier now that you can basically get everything you need, but you just have to wait a couple extra days to get it? I believe even in TBC you had CD's on certain items you needed to build gear (Tailoring comes to mind with Mooncloth and Spellweave and such) so that isn't really different. Or is it just the amount? From what I remember in TBC you only got 1 item per create or 2 if you got a lucky proc (I think.) Now you can get up to, I'm not even sure, like 10 per day if not more? I can see both sides, but I think there is a valid argument both ways.Jwine0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 soon as i log in i get dc'd soon and i log into game i get instantly dc'd ??Hugeblkstick3 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Our bond is paper A more precise motto for the Paper HordeKosy18 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 [suggestion] Add damage to dps pg mechanics? I think it may be a good idea to add damage avoidance mechanics to the silver, gold, and endless proving grounds to further help train dps in avoidance of damage. This is the one thing the proving grounds really fails at. While it helps train positioning, kill order priority, taking advantage of mechanics, and interrupts it has absolutely no damage outgoing. This is a critical oversight I think that needs to be addressed with proving grounds. Most fights have avoidable damage and helping to train players to better position and avoid while everything else is going on will, in my view, make all of us even better players.Padgarre0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Moon Walking Core Hound Mount! Press a strafe key (Q or E), then while holding one of the two press the backwards movement key (S) and let go of that key (S or backwards movement one) whenever, you'll notice the Core Hound is now moon walking! :D If you push W while holding a strafe key you'll start to moon walk in a forwards direction. This is utterly pointless but I thought I'd share it anyways :pPonlmer0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Legacy of Om'ra can't be sold? or disenchanted, for that matter. Should I delete it? It's just a level 90 trinket, but I'm paranoid. I'd like to think it's just a little oversight by Blizz, buuuut.... <_<;Liyint1 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 whats with pvp ilvl so i get pvp gear is supposed to change from pve lvls to pvp lvls upon entering pvp and the item is supposed to tell you what it buffs to.... that said i have noticed if i look at my gear in a bg or arena vs standing in my garrison everything is totally off. for example the i600 pvp set that bufs to 660 in a bg buffs to 710 AND it has higher stats if i compare it to a 626 item that is supposed to buff to 681 (higher then the 600 item) but instead buffs lower to 700. like is this a massive tool tip issue and i should just ignore it and wear the 620 and 626 gear or is the i600 gear the actual bis for pvp zones atm. just trying to figure out if this is a massive tootltip bug or actually supposed to happen. just seems weird....Peppelepeu1 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 How to upgrade my chest? My chest piece is the only thing that isn't at 530+ yet. I keep getting rings, instead. So, now what? Just keep running heroic dungeons and hope that a chest piece drops? Is PvP viable if there's one specific slot that needs help? I've done zero PvP this expansion. Some other way?Kathucka7 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Logging into the Garrison & floating in space This is a rather minor complaint as it is purely aesthetic, but it's really annoying considering we will pretty much always logout inside our Garrison. When you log in, you appear floating in a void of nothing for about a second while your Garrison pops up around you. I understand this is probably due to phased nature of a Garrison, but it's damn distracting. Please work the phasing into the load screen, so the world is properly rendered when our character arrives in it.Capsule0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 I miss dailies I miss building up reps, waiting for that reasonably-priced but hard-worked-for reward mount/pet/gear at the end. I miss being out in the world. I miss how the objectives would rotate, how there'd be different ways to go about things. I miss all the different places in the world where it felt like I was needed to make a difference. I miss climbing ranks. I miss getting to know quest givers, NPCs, and enemies through constant exposure. Excuse me while I go click a few buttons to queue up some garrison stuff.Hanasette21 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Thank you....but... OK, I'm very greatful for the looting fix in heroics, removing NBG on randoms. Small problem, since this fix went in, I've only gotten loot from the last boss. I understand RNG is RNG, and I definitely am not promoting changing it back, but I'd prefer a different method that gives me a better chance at loot from earlier bosses than the last one. But, please, don't do anything drastic, we don't want to wake the trolls, just nudge them.Ntah2 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 2 years away, 1 exp from 90? Never hit 90 when I quit playing in 2012. I log in today being only 1 exp from level 90 why is this?Rivfader5 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 I hit like a truck! Thank you Blizz for making ilvl 630 items (heroic level) that you can use at level 91 :) I feel like a twink, and just destroy everything. This is so much fun!Sumatran3 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Why are they called the Iron Horde? Maybe I missed it but why? Does it have to do with using Iron for all their weapons and armor? If yes why is Iron so awesome compared to the other ore in the game. If no, why?Derolder10 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 MOP Raids When will mop raids scale down to be easily soloable like you can easily solo the firelands etc etc.Thorblakmane6 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Queuing with friends from the other faction It's time. Over the years a lot of my friends have switched factions and I can no longer play with them, even though I can now play with others. The point is - in instances, why can't we group up? Other than splitting hairs with the lore, I don't see why we can't do a 5-man with whomever we want.Starman0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Balance DPS Class Why is it so hard to balance everyone class and spec doing the same base amount of damage for a complete rotation. Poor Rogues....Kaelissia4 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Lack of Missions So, I've got 20 level 100 followers active, with 11 at ilvl 615. Came home today and found that the available missions were: 1. A level 100 mission for a neck piece 2. A level 90 patrol mission 3. A level 90 exploration mission ... and the first two were already there last night. Got one new mission. Seriously, why are there suddenly so few missions once I got all 100s? I had plenty when I had a couple of lowbies getting 90-99 missions, but now there's just jackInek0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Can a blue comment on the LFD satchel? Problem: DPS queues are 40+ minutes long, while tanks and healers have instant queues at all hours of the day. Solution: Blizzard adds a bag with random goodies to entice tanks into doing LFD. New Problem: Everyone has figured out that the WoD bag always contains one item, a horribly worthless augment rune that vendors for 5 gold, a pittance considering most characters make 6000 gold just leveling without professions. Solution: Can you guys put things that we actually, you know, want in the satchel? I'm not saying every bag should contain a gronn mount, but this stout augment rune + 50 garrison resources thing is laughable. Half of the time I don't even bother doing my daily because the 50 resources aren't even an incentive on their own. Apexis shards, flasks, mounts, maybe some green profession items would be great.Mikestrahan0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 So Apparently I Dress Like an Orc.... How does it look?Ryokuu50 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 The Elevator Boss (WoW Machinima) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPBlDOaio1I HilariousRoninkaru0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 RP realms and Auctioneer parts Hey all, I am trying to get a trading post auctioneer made and I noticed that a lot of parts come from Ashran. So, since I play mainly in an RP-PVE server I wanted to ask: is it realistic to expect to get those parts? I have searched in the AH, but to this day, I have seen almost none of those parts in the AH. I would expect the drop rate to be just like that of every other pieces so is getting in Ashran myself the only hope I have of getting the pieces over time? Thanks.Xivander2 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Tier 11 and Tier 17 questions. Hey guys! Just got back on from being in Iraq for a few months. Where have the Tier 11 vendors gone? Is it still possible to get cata-tiered gear for vanity purposes? And how? Also - is tier 17 out with the launch of WoD and if so, where are the vendors? Do they use tokens still or did they change it to a different currency? Does the LFR finder grant tiered gear?Nethcoil4 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 A WoW Pipe Dream? Weekly/Monthly New Content Ok Blizz let me tell you of a dream that is WoW. A dream I've held since playing this game in the beginning. It can be summed up in two words: Temporary Content Blizz I dream of the day when your dev team can realize that people get tired of doing the same !@#$ every day. Grinding the same heroics. The same raids. It turns the game into a job. But do you know what is awesome? %^-* like MC (i know a lot of you hate it). A throwback raid that drops basically 1 thing, but is only here for a limited time. Or your holiday events. I LOVE your holiday events. But why can't every week be like that? The idea of a temporary raid/dungeon/quest thats only here for a few weeks... doesn't give you much, but is just something NEW to do. It cannot be that hard to take an old raid or dungeon. Rework the numbers for level 100.... and throw it into the game as temporary event. Or even just a simple quest. I dream of a time when you have a team of people whose only job is to dynamically add a small amounts of temp content to the game every month/week/day just so we all have something new to do. I'm not talking about huuge raids with crazy cinematics or mechanics, or designing whole new dungeons(although that would be cool). Or maybe just a world boss NPC that plows his way into stormwind. There are a ton of things you could do for a very small amount of dev work to keep the game fresh every week and keeping the content temporary will actually probably help you keep more subs and get more of that money$ Please blizz. Its like we're all playing the same game that only changes once every half year when you release raids. Give me a reason to log in every day or week.Winn0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Battlefield Tanaan idea *quote from Ràger * So a recent post made by Ràger ... I gotta say I agree with what he says. I think it would be a interesting idea to have this mechanic once tanaan jungle comes out. So some ideas I thought of after reading this post and I was wondering what u would think of this. *Iron horde progression* The iron horde progression would work such as having all of tanaan to themselves at first when it releases. Each time you wish to take a base, you must first clear out all the elites at the base itself and than once you do you must hold it for a specific amount of time. During this process, other guards from other bases will run to your location to stop you. Once captured you will receive vendors,rewards, and captains to help advance into tanaan jungle. [Iron horde captains] Each base would contain a captain that protects it and will refuse to let the base go until you kill him/her. As the boss fight goes on, they will begin to call in reinforcements from nearbye camps once they are about to die. [Great gates of tanaan] So as we all know there are some giant gates that stop you from getting into tanaan jungle. Why not make it a event for the beggining/Mid progress through the jungle. How it would function is that a siege tank would begin at *Location A* and begin to make its way to the gates. During this time, archers will be shooting at you but you can hide under the tank if necessary. While moving, guards will jump down to try and stop you. The archers would dmg them as well, but they can also hide under the tank when they are with you. [VICTORY] Once obtaining victory in a small portion of tanaan, you will unlock the next part to advance deeper into the jungle. [Loss] If you by anychance lose all your bases within that location, you are pushed out of that section and must retake the foothold. [Reasources] Same way ashran works with the artifacts, but instead used to make siege weapons to get through the gates or get perks. WARNING, once you receive the perk. You will attract any iron hordies nearbye you. [Tanaan domination] If by anychance you capture all the objectives, you will receive a epic drop and other rewards. However the longer you have all the bases, the more orcs that will come to try and take back their area.Chingzao4 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 what the leeroy? people are spamming a legendary leeroy,but instead of the name there is random pictures like a man in a wheel chair,a turtle,a orc,a city. How are they doing that?Sempaí2 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Who voiced leeroy Was it the Leeroy Jenkins? His voice in game sounds sort of out of place from all the other voice overs... Almost amateurish. Sounds close to the real Leeroys voice from the video.Ragdoll7 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 This expansion lacks the basics... So after 3 weeks of pounding through, dungeon after dungeon, I'm convinced these new loot tables aren't what were planned. Yes, I have decent gear at this time and my dps isn't bad either but I would like to see some trinkets drop, I had to replace my chest piece with one I had to spend 22k gold for just to get one, and the weapon drops are mostly last boss items but very rare. I don't want to spend 36k for a trinket nor do I really care for grinding though for my inscriptionist to make one. On top of all of this in a brief moment of hope of doing an Invasion with a guildie last night I was stretching my hope for anything by getting the item bags at the end which can contain decent gear from what the posts related to, (this went very well considering my group achieved a gold invasion victory and got the achieve) but, alas, no loot the achieves are nice but what I'm really lacking is hope in the ends of the means to this expansion and it's terrible drop rates and loot tables. The Lore is amazing the content and graphics are great, the zone maps and how they look are breathtaking and have a couple screenshots of the terrain in fact, but WoW was also a game about questing and dungeons which drop gear that benefits the group and in the big picture help groups achieve the ability to raid without having to question if you'll make it through the trash in that raid. Something went wrong in the development of this game it's quite clear I wasn't happy when you guys promised new models for all the races of vanilla and bc and then you short change and weren't able to get blood elfs (even though we now have a preview this doesn't take away from the disgust i originally had). Those long ques just to log on were a headache and very concerning that Blizz had a stand up group of technology to release this game. Then your next trip up was dungeons not dropping gear if you killed bosses in a certain order and bosses (this one still got me I' still waiting on a piece of gear from Iron Docks Heroic from 11/14) but above all this these loot tables have been the ultimate thorn in my side for 2 weeks now. Please don't go passing judgement and say I haven't tried new things or I should just bear it. I have been playing for years now I know what I got myself into and I get it, but this expansion has got to be the worst in drops for gear and play-ability.Rìkka0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Venture co pvp- You Owe Me Life new guild Looking to spark up an old server with live stream rated bgs and arenas in guild like it was back in vanilla...2k plus experience would be preferred but guild will accept n help through the game anyone who transfers n wants to join up...looking for everything world pvp some pve high rated arenas and rated bgs non stop hit me up in game merkabah on venture co....be easySuvan0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Drov and Tarlna -- Question I assume these will be weekly lootable world bosses? Or can we loot them every time they spawn?Karpie0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Heirloom gear tab What happened to the heirloom gear tab? Supposedly heirloom gear won't be in your bank or bags but in a tab where your toon can equip them? Is it coming out in the future?Strawberyy6 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Draenor Quest Progress Linear? Is quest progression through Draenor totally linear? That is, if I am stuck on a beginning quest in Gorgrond, that's it? Since I don't raid or do dungeons (vision/reflexes impaired), I only quest.Weathersky0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Why is there a chicken on my screen? I'm on Frostmourne and we are seeing a chicken head popping on our screen in the chat screen. what's up with that? lolJetwagyu3 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Pictures in trade chat. So...........How are people linking pictures in trade chat? What's going on?Narrek8 Dec 1, 2014