General Discussion

Dec 31, 2014 Petition to make Rune of power 40f do eeetSeledor0 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 proving grounds question if you do gold damage/healer on one character , and then do it on another do you get the acheivment again? because i just did my 2nd gold healer and never got the achievement this timeRyadin1 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Best metrics for evaluating raiders? I run a 2-night, normal/heroic raid team. We are not super hard-core, and many of our raiders are just beginning their raiding careers. Two questions I frequently hear are "Am I doing well" and "How can I measure my improvement." I can often point to specific errors or points for improvement in their logs, but I am struggling to set general goals for my team. I would really like to place some minimum progress requirements for my team (examples could be an alive-to-death ratio of X% or an average DPS/HPS percentile requirement of 25+). I guess, I'm really just looking for a list of minimum expectations for a normal/heroic raid team that are fair and reasonable. So I pose the following question to the raid leaders and experience players out there in the community... What are the most important metrics you look at when determining the skill of a player? Assuming you have logs on a player, what specifically do you evaluate? What is considered average or good (especially for heroic-difficulty)? If possible, please provide metrics that are NOT Highmaul specific (ie. 25th percentile in their class is better than 17k dps or higher because it has lasting potential.) Thank you for your help! EDIT: Please note that much of this thread seems to answer the question: "what should raiders be doing to get better." This is NOT what the thread asks. I am specifically looking for METRICS, specific numbers that measure a player's performance so that they can track their progress and set goals.Barotar95 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Failed the follower mythic mission Succeed other missions all the time at 59% yet i fail my first mythic at 87%... heck ive failed at 100% this new garrison thing is kind of getting to me. I could understand if i saw the roll or something like when you /roll in game. This comes from someone who plays fire emblem all the time another % based game except that rng system seems more accurate. TLDR I know rng is rng ill get loot in the future nbd but id like less smoke and mirrors. Perhaps show us what we rolled since its % based. Id rather know that i rolled an 88-100 and missed it then just gotten a failed message.Zorosblade4 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Fix Guild Dungeon Challenges Pls I've already put in a few bug reports and submitted tickets about this and only get ctrl+c, ctrl+v type responses. This isn't a new feature with WoD yet your WoD dungeons are not awarding the Guild Challenge completion or the gold from doing it. Why is this all of a sudden a problem....I know that the group was a guild group in most of them because we got the guild achievements. Pls fix your stuff...k thxCiinnen4 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Yup, Another One of Those Threads. My apologies if this becomes a novel but I'd like to express how I feel on this game. I started playing 5 or 6 years ago because my brother and his girlfriend were big into WoW. I remember being so excited picking a class to start (I went with Druid because I thought shape-shifting was so cool) Then I fell in love with Shadow and never looked back :) It also became a little world with my family in it, and people I became great friends with over time. I loved raiding, pvp, earning achievements. I loved shooting the sh!t in vent while downing bosses. I have cancelled my subscription with a heavy heart. I would love to have WoW back to what it used to be. Mind you, this is just my opinion, not fact. There is just too much change to a game I once loved. Yes, change is part of life and I embrace it but, they have just gone overboard with all the change in this game. I hardly recognize it. It saddens me to say that I don't enjoy WoW anymore. :( I want to enjoy WoW again but I feel as if the Devs, those in charge or whatever you'd like to call them, don't seem to care what we have to say. I feel unheard and undervalued as a paying customer. I don't mean to say that I'm an entitled snob, but I do wish that there was more communication or even acknowledgment that our concerns are heard. Again, apologies for what is probably a convoluted, overly long post. I just wanted to say thank you to Wow for giving me years of a wonderful game. My escape from all the bad in life. A place where I found wonderful people and lots of joy. I don't harbor any ill feelings towards WoW, just sadness for the void it will surely leave. I hope to come back someday. Until then, thank you for the memories. :) Much Respect! -Bubbllesx (and I was so close to my "Bloodthirsty" title) :(Bubbllesx2 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 any point to do legendary as a non-raider? so it could be argued you didn't need the legendary in MoP either as a non-raider but lfr was alot harder, you could hit enrage timers, you could get 10 stacks of determination buff, you could wipe, so being the best geared I could felt to me like I was actually helping. come WoD and people blew through lfr in the first week in undergeared blues and didn't even wipe. so really, why do I need to waste time upgrading a ring I have no use for.Doomfury18 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Trapping elites Is it legit to trap a beast someone else pulled ?Sevenson7 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Need guidance in improving performance. Hey guys! I hope this is in the right place, but I bought a relatively cheap desktop recently to play World of Warcraft. As you guys may know it's not a very graphically demanding game, yet I still have some issues in a large group setting. Where to be honest I need it most. It's a highly customizable PC, but I"m not 100% sure what I can do with it considering the graphics are integrated.. I just don't know !@#$ about this stuff! Below you can see my specs. Any suggestion as to what I can do to up the FPS, I would sincerely appreciate. Thank you OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name PC-PC System Manufacturer MSI System Model MS-7721 System Type x64-based PC Processor AMD A4-6300 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics, 3700 Mhz, 1 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s) BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. V30.2, 2/21/2014 SMBIOS Version 2.8 Windows Directory C:\Windows System Directory C:\Windows\system32 Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1 Locale United States Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.1.7601.17514" User Name PC-PC\PC Time Zone Pacific Standard Time Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB Total Physical Memory 3.95 GB Available Physical Memory 1.08 GB Total Virtual Memory 7.89 GB Available Virtual Memory 3.56 GB Page File Space 3.95 GB Page File C:\pagefile.sysSketchpaper2 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 More cosmetic items in shop. Will blizzard be adding anymore cosmetic items to the shop? I really love the helms that they've added and would like to see more items like this. Mainly, some cosmetic wings would be nice. Id also like to see the jewel of the firelord turn green with my codex. What would you guys like to see added to the shop?Soulestrasza9 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Why is blizzard so lazy? Can't even fix ashran. I demand my 200 conquest points. Also this expansion has the least amount of content of any expansion. WOD has 5 zones... and WOLTK has 9 zones. You couldn't even complete tanaan jungle or make proper capital cities. What a disgrace you are. God Bless WOLTK.Dawness11 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Your Worst Follower! Everyone has one, share yours if you feel so inclined! Me personally, I had a bunch of gold and apexis lying around so I bought Dawnseeker from Ashran. Holy hell, no upgrade, and my two abilities were...wait for it...primalslayer and brew aficianado! Everyone else on this guy has been moderately ok, but on my druid, yikes. Have two elites already at lvl 93, but no burst of power, no stamina, no scavenger, no nothing. One has brew, one has something lover, and both have slayer something. Weak. Go ahead, do your worst!Crobar11 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Highmaul raid on 4 FPS. GO!Arkimus19 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 No more [World Shrinker] while mounted? What The Frickle Frackle. People say its cause to many people trolled and hit mail boxes or quest items or what have you. But those people should be ostracized and publicly scrutinized or being !@#$ holes. To break things for doing the exact function they were made for dosnt make sense, have ye no foresight? I only made an engineering building in my garrison so i could make the world shrinker and goblin glider kids, and well now that 2 weeks, a lot of mats and a lot of time right out the window. ='( Much sad. Very disappoint. Wow.Teapapallï11 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Make traps for barn only on tagged mobs Today I was farming the riverbeasts in Nagrand and had a group of 2-3 people come up when I was fighting, rip aggro off me and place their traps down and steal it from me. I was unable to place another trap because it was on cooldown. Is it the worst thing? No. But it certainly is frustrating. If there is anyway Blizz can make the traps only work on mobs that you yourself has tagged it would solve this problem.Cowshammy38 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Why don't blizz make Mythic GF? Who caresss???Laírenyx3 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Are we going to get shadowflame/blue fire? I was wondering this since I saw the shadowflame imp in Shattrath, the blue/shadowflame looks so much better than green, it would be awesome for warlocks to get this, maybe not something akin to the green fire quest, but a glyph only available to those who completed it? I know the imps when you do the final boss fight for green fire mention "we want blue fire", so the devs acknowledge that players want it, maybe we'll see it.Narcasius4 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Have you seen these three types of clowns? After my recent post I was asked why I only tank one instance a night…if that. Writers pointed out that there is a tank shortage and account-transferable tanking rewards: if I tank when satchels are offered, I can give the satchel I earn to my alts, allowing me to gear up my alts with insta-q tank runs. The answer is I play the game to have fun. And most nights one run of tanking is enough, because there is usually someone in the group that makes a random heroic not fun. In this sense, I think the 30 min wait due to the tank shortage is not due to a lack of rewards for tanks, nor due to the fact that tanking is not a viable spec. I think it has to do with how tanks are treated. I can list specific types of acting out that make me want to quit my heroic run and go fish for 25 minutes instead. The first type is the “I pulz better than you.” WoD’s instances have reintroduced patrolling mobs which can link two groups of mobs into a wipe capable force. But DPS that wants to pull faster or “better” are usually not paying attention, or perhaps they want an AOE situation where they can top the charts. Whatever the case, they choose to pull in precisely the way that gets multiple groups of mobs and wipes the party, at which point they blame either the tank or the healer. The second type is the “Boss mechanix are for little people” sort. They ignore boss mechanics, taking tremendous amounts of damage in the process while boosting their DPS by a fraction. Who they blame when it ends badly depends on how they died. If the healer can’t save them, they blame the healer. If the healer goes OOM because of their heroic effort to save the DPS, the tank dies and they blame the tank. They justify their behavior by saying that the last healer and tank could “handle it”, or that they are just trying to make the run “faster” for everyone. The third is the “I canna read my journal” sort. They don’t know the boss fight, but they won’t admit it no matter how many times you ask them, nor can they press Shift-J and read about the boss fight. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve had to tank a 4 or 6 minute boss because 1 or 2 dps were killed by mechanics they couldn’t anticipate or adapt to. The real irony is that when the healer finishes his 6 min miracle heal, demonstrating both skill and grit in the process, the DPS usually blames the healer for their death. The tank and the healer exist essentially to turn the boss into a target dummy so DPS can exercise their rotations. It isn’t a role which makes either tanks or healers particularly powerful outside the instance, nor does anyone ever check a meter to see what percentage of total damage the tank absorbed or what the healer’s HPS was like. When the lack of respect tanks and healers get is compounded by bad treatment and blaming, shortages in tanks and healers emerge. If you don’t like your Q, then think about a vote-kick when you see people mistreating your tanks and healers. The step you take might be enough to get them to Q one more time that night. Over time, the Q you save could be your own.Torotoro38 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 be interesting if they gave a option where the guild master could set a certain persons garrison as public for the guild. Then the rest of the guild could set that persons garrison to their main phase so whenever they go back to their garrison it auto puts them in that one. You know,so guilds could set a certain hang out place. And let them use the command board properly.Sempaí0 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 warmill clarification... Quick question: Warmills do the actually lead to a significant chance for improved questing items? That is in addition to some nice xmogs. Edited for grammer Googling didn't show anything definitiveCedartusk0 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 I'm quitting the game Cuz I hit 666 ilvl.Gooberjelly4 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Uther/Runetotem PoundFist Raid Squad We tried... We Waited.. Some of us the whole 140 hours. Some of us just a few, but we suffered together. You shall not be forgotten. Let's keep in touch and Camp again in the future. You were all swell. It seems we will never know if it was just a bug that Poundfist didn't spawn, or if someone yoinked it and didn't report.Theoned4 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Skyscreamers..why can't they be tamed? Hi hunters, I just wanted to know if anyone here feels like skyscreamers need to be tameable. I know I'm asking for another beast to be tameable when everyone says we have enough ( now that WoD made hydras and stags tameable, plus rylaks, riverbeasts and clefthooves). I just want to bring it up because some other people wanted them tameable too, there was even a poll where a bunch of people voted yes. I just want to see how many other people think that adding skyscreamers to the tameable list is a good idea.Druzztroz0 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 My inn is broken and follower missing! The downstairs of my inn is completely filled in with snow and the new follower I just hired is no where to be found! Coincidence? Do you think he is trapped in the bottom of the inn?Camberon5 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 LFR Que's reset because a dps did not accept! Why is it when the Que pops and a DPS declines, we get stuck back in que, instead of just placing us in the dungeon or raid and filling in that dps? Today, some dps kept decline spamming and we had all the tanks and heals checked as ready to go in, but some dps kept spamming decline and would be placed back into que only to have it happen over and over for a min or so. Was getting really annoying. there are plenty of dps waiting to get in that a dps declining should not make other players constantly hearing the spamming noise of the your que has popped, clicking the accept box and hearing the spamming noise of someone declining and being re-que'd!Cheaplock1 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Do people still use Omen these days? When i first started playing wow back during the beginning of wrath, this warlock and my paladin tank was my first characters, and one of the addons i used religiously was Omen Threat Meter. Not only did i need it for my tanking but back then warlocks had to watch their threat, we could pull off tanks very easy. But for some reason when cata hit i lost my urge to tank, and m warlock didn't seem to pull threat like that anymore, so i quit using it. Then tanks seemed to be able to hold aggro through pretty much anything, so i say even less use for this addon. But today i was looking through some addons on and i noticed Omen is still being kept up to date, and i'm kinda curious how useful this addon still is, and how widespread the use is today.Breell5 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Has group finder affected a majoring of RG? Raiding Guilds? like... has it killed raiding guilds?Laírenyx5 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 I hate myself.... Not really, but what is the 1 thing you did that would cause EVERYONE in the area to hate you for? What is the worst, yet funniest thing you have achieved? For me it was back in :Cata. I did the entire DS (LFR) without ever attacking even once. I was on a mage and just decided I was over LFR and was gonna try for a free loot run. Haven't done it since...and I kinda felt like a jerk for it, but still found it realllllllly funny. I was kind of proud of that "achievement" Close runner up was in WSG @ lower levels where I had 26 KB and all 26 of them was on their priest healer. I did actually create a toon on her server/faction and apologize afterwards.Pokinstuff6 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 How? I just got Deathcharger's Reins on my first try, I thought this was the item that destroyed guilds.Gelgemesh16 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Super good day! Just found out I'm gonna be moving back to Nova Scotia. I'm pumped! Will be able to play WoW with all my old buddies, amongst other things. Anybody else having a great day? Inb4 obligatory "no".Aeldan0 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 My thoughts about no Tier in LFR First off let me just start by saying that I do support this act 100%. Why you may ask yourselves. Why in the heck would you support this.... Well honestly my opinion is very very simple. To start off with, Let me just say that I haven't been around on WoW for that long... I started as a Cata kid and eh it was okay... However on Pandaria I did allot and I mean ALLOT of Lfr.... I did it for a good long length of the xpac but then finally a friend asked if I want to try raiding for real now lol. Kinda like... Hey you got the ropes of this now how about you let go of the hand guide and come play and learn mechanics with the big dogs. Not going to lie on this also.... The stone guard of MSV whooped me good because I wasn't used to the stuff you had to do in normal fights. The way I see it is.... Lfr is a teaching tool. It shows you what your going to be fighting but also kinda rewards you with some good stuff if your not into... say, Pvp or professions. Sure its not tier gear this xpac but thats a good thing. It will give you motivation to go play with the big dogs and heck im even going to do lfr just to get some bearing. Because lets face it... *eyes The BLACKHAND hammer* That peice of amazing weaponry isnt going to drop from Lfr and I WANT ONE. Dont be ashamed if you do lfr. We all need to plant our feet to learn combat some how :)Luciyado30 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Vault of Archavon Since Wintergrasp is bugged and unplayable and VoA is locked to the faction controlling Wintergrasp at the time, can we just unlock the instance for both factions? Alternatively, shove all the non-set PvP gear into those Dalaran vendors. That'd be cool too.Maldazzar4 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Best way to buy/gift a month of game time? Maybe I'm missing it but the Blizzard store sells the full game but I'm not finding game time. Do they sell a month of game time? ThanksNidania2 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Is WoD even READY for flying?? Are the graphics of WoD already made to allow flying? Or did they make them like old Azeroth pre-flying? In other words, would there have to a major graphical overhaul if or when they allow flying in WoD?Gruubbard67 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Player not currently playing spam All my addons are up to date and i'm just getting SPAMMED up the wazzu of Player not currently playing, when they are DEFINITELY playing, and standing right next to me.Amalcya9 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 WoD LFR = AMAZING! I like my LFR like I like my women; fast and dirty. Don't change a thing. The same people that are crying now are the same people who cried about a single wing of LFR in MoP taking 3 hours off their lives along with 150g in repairs. Feel free to up-vote this.Trafficz5 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Does Group Finder Bother Anyone? I've been using it quite often lately and love it overall. But some people are abusing it. I opened up a group for Bloodsail Rep and the first guy joins and immediately leaves. The Second guy joins, I say hello, he says "sorry I was just checking on a rare" and then leaves. The third guys joins and then immediately leaves. But seriously. How trashy is it to join someone's group and take advantage of them to see if a rare has spawned?Chyu8 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Highmaul broken Highmaul instance is down, totally broken on Burning Blade... Is it happening on other servers? gotta love tuesdays eh?...Nakky0 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Gold after lvl 100 How exactly does one earn gold after lvl 100? Assuming you've finished all quests. Professions don't bring in much gold and I don't see any real daily quests. Dungeons and raids don't bring in much gold either. What am I missing?Tashlyn19 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 "Healing dungeons sucks because <x> and <y>" So, you're newly 100 (aren't we all?), a healer, and have to go through the process of gearing up all over again. Happens every two years! Well, you do a normal dungeon with sub-615 gear and are finding it a bit different than the beginning of MoP... I'm running out of mana at the end of every boss! Well, that could be due to any number of variables. It could your gear (unlikely, as there isn't much choice for healers in the first place), your spec ( this is possible, but not quite probable, as your talent choices won't often save you from going oom on short fights), the tank not using active mitigation (very likely) and DPS not dodging the "bad stuff" (very likely). Any number of these can increase the probability of you going oom on any fight. All four of them and it's guaranteed. And, this is intended. There is far less spirit on gear now, and spirit is now a secondary, as opposed to a primary stat. The kicker is that it is only available on 4 certain pieces of gear (I believe), rings, trinkets, cloaks and necklaces. Your number 1# priority when healing is to heal thyself first, then the tank, then the DPS. If you're taking a lot of damage, look on the ground please, and move. If the DPS are taking a lot of damage, look under their and just focus your heals on the tank and yourself. It is not your job to "teach" situational awareness to strangers, and most certainly not a good idea to enable it. The tank dies even though I'm pumping massive heals into him/her! Are you using the appropriate spells? Obviously for a priest, just spamming renew on a tank, plus a PoM or CoH will NOT keep him up. If I use Serenity + FH + FH + Heal (when Serendipity procs) + PoM + more FH and the tank still dies, it is very likely something on their end. Either not dodging stuff, or not using active mitigation (which actually IS a thing this xpac). There isn't much you can do about this. If you're a priest, and I know this is controversial, but if the tank is standing in bad stuff, you can use your grip to get him out. Otherwise, you really do have to heal him. This is not MoP and you do need a tank to clear these dungeons. You can bring it up respectfully, without raging, if the tank is not mitigating damage. They may get defensive. They may even thank you. It's up to you, and again, it's not your job to teach other people how to play the game. Think to yourself, how would you feel if someone was trying to teach you how to play your class? Would you be thankful for the unsolicited advice, or would you react defensively? Act based on that. It goes without saying, that anyone that queues as a tank but is not in a tank spec, does not get a single heal. Not one. Let him/her run in and die. Repeatedly. When they say, "wtf heals??" tell them exactly why you're not healing them. Don't expect any back up from the DPS, however, most of the time either they won't interfere, or they will actually agree with you out loud. I was drinking in plain sight of everyone, and the tank went ahead and ran ahead and pulled the boss anyway! I got locked out and they blamed me! This is bound to happen to a lot of healers. In fact, it has happened to me once so far this xpac. Again, it is not your job to teach situational awareness. If you're drinking in plain sight of the tank and they go ahead and pull stuff anyways, that's not your fault. If you say you're oom and they still pull, just leave the dungeon. When they wipe (and they likely will, and likely WILL be blaming you, since to bad players player dead = healer bad, no matter the circumstances) right-click the tank (or the other idiot that pulled) and put in the box "fail heals" and watch him/her go bye bye. Then you may mock the rest of the group (without breaking ToS, of course), put them all on ignore, and leave the dungeon. Works like a charm. Anyway, I know this post may sound like I'm being hard on tanks. MOST TANKS are good at tanking. Most tanks I've encountered are great, use active mitigation, watch my mana, move out of bad stuff, etc. Occasionally you get the bad one, but they don't speak for the majority. Please keep that in mind. PS Don't suck at healing and then blame other people, either.Jazeraca25 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 How do I get into the brawlers guild? I never did the brawlers guild before and just got a quest for there. Problem is from what i have read the mobs that dropped the invite no longer drop it.Bulsaye8 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 An open letter to my fading mount I did not see you. Not at first. You were but a speedbump on the road to Hallow's End's prized mount, a mournful, hooveless reminder that, though it seemed to have dropped for everyone else, it hadn't dropped for me. You were awkward, like a gawky transfer student who grew too quickly for his legs to keep up. You were old and knobbly, a bent spit of driftwood tipped with an ancient scarecrow's bristly castoffs. I'd always seen myself as small, my dwarven frame diminutive next to so many of Azeroth's other denizens, and yet when I tried you that first time, I felt ridiculously oversized, bobbing and weaving as though I was tipsy from some of Firebrew's stoutest. Forgive me. I did not see you. I was used to the majesty of my gryphon, you see. Together, we would knife through the sky like an eagle from the walls of the Fjord, bearing down on our prey with the silent swiftness of the Northrend night. There you were, with your expiration date, and I scoffed. I grabbed hold of you and shoved you into the deepest recesses of my frostweave pack, never to be touched again. I don't even know why I kept you. And yet, you did not judge. You did not complain. I didn't even realize you were instant-cast; I did not see your value. Forgive me. I could not say what made me mount up on you, that day, though I am grateful. Out on the Ledge, surrounded by Illidan's fel orcs and the towering crystal spires of the Netherwing, I reached into my bag and clicked you. I expected the usual ritual; the quiet summon and the quick reveal of your slender shape beneath me. And behold! I waited, not at all, and you were there, transformed by the Netherwing's twilight magic into that shadowed spirit of flame and dream! How had I not realized -- you were instant-cast! I did not see you at first, but that had finally changed. The day I was gathering relics from those thieves in the Skyway, and misjudged my footing and fell from the side of that floating mountain, you were there. The day I was astride my gryphon and transmuting crystalline elements into their eternal forms, forgetting it would dismount me in the process, you were there. The day an elite's patrol route took it so close to me that I would not have had time to summon a mount before finding myself beneath its great heel... But of course, you were there. I see you now. Though you still bob and sway like a leaf in the chill wind, I ride you, even without the magic of the Netherwing to transform you. You belong in my hands, more at home than any horseman's reins. Yet now that I see you, you are leaving me. I have but four days -- four sorrowful days -- and then you will depart into the twisting nether, not to return before a full year has elapsed. But at least, for now, I see you. And until a year has passed, I will secret you away into a shard of my heart, held in silence until the day we are, once again, united in the swirling tempest above the fields of Azeroth. Deathwing will have come, and the very heart of Azeroth will have been laid bare, but I will have kept you safe within my own beating breast. And when that day comes, and once again we may soar together, I will sit astride you. And together, Flying Broom, we will behold the faces of the Titans.Arkyn90 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 ICC (10) Glitch on Lich King...? I was just in a group for ICC on my DK and all was going smoothly until we fought the Lich King. We got to the phase where he wipes the raid. He started using Raise Dead.... 30 seconds later, still casting it.....3 minutes later, still casting it......Long story short, Tirion Fordring never broke out of the ice and by extension, never rezzed us. We were dead for so long that we lost Fury of Frostmourne and, thankfully, were able to resurrect normally. It was confusing for all of us because we'd never seen him do that before. I ran ICC 25H on my druid earlier this week and he worked just fine, so this is doubly confusing for me. Has anyone else had this issue?Carlayia12 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 DKs are so incredibly broken that... The higher you go up in the ratings, the closer DKs drop to dead last in class representation (until they hit last place at 2600+). They also never break higher than 7th place no matter how low you go. While simultaneously being one of the most popular classes in the game in general play. Weird. Also despite being one of the least popular classes in the game and "obviously really terrible", warlocks pass DKs at 2k+ and Affliction outreps Frost at every level of play.Koraki38 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 *Knock knock* Excuse me, GD. Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior, The Lich King? Have you accepted the Scourge into your heart today?Yzzamy11 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Question about Siege of Orgrimmar: Can you still do the LFR version? If this is possible, how do you start it up? Is there a Bronze Dragon you talk to?Alicia3 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 I am elmagic the Horde capturrer and inslavbr Hello My follers i would like to proclaim my self as SIR ELMAGIC the horde captuer and enslaber. I have developed a new sport/market place. first step i go to gorgrond, there i head towards the small horde village of "beastwatch" here are many low level horde 92-94ish usarlly. I run around this zone tracking them like a cougar the second they leave their nest.....on my saber tiger i sneak up behind this point they dont know im there and dismount for their quest than BOOM!!1 i dismount right next to them and start dispelling them. I than follow them around for about an hour helping them quest...i wait for them to tag something and i 2 shot it but i just keep spamming dispel on them so they cant mount and escape!!1 SOME TRY ESPECIALLY PALADINS!.....well ofcourse when they try to run you gotta put them down....sometimes its ovious they start walking towards their little town and you just "sigh" and than fear/mind control them back the opposite way and proceed to teach them a valiable lesson about running away from your savior while in a dangerous jungle... Its alot of fun we get to quest togeather and everything....maybe its not really as much force inslaving tham as its forcing my help onto them which i think on a pvp realm is a welcomed thing! If this was real life we wouldnt wanna die if someone found be cool if they helped rigfht... .. \ Well lastly i did take a few quick pictures of me playing with some of my friends i found in the jungle...they got a bit shy Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 How would i get into raiding? Hey guys im mostly a PvPer but since i upgraded my GPU to the gtx 970 i wanna get into raiding, how would i get the gear, should i do heroics or LFR? and wheres a good place to look to learn the fights? Thanks guysValøris3 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Warlords Season 1 Elite gear question So ya not exactly sure where to post this so I picked you general discussion. So here is the situation, me and a friend were doing arena's last night before the weekly reset. We came across one team with a fury war/ret pally. The warrior had on warlords season 1 elite shoulder and helm, not sure about any other pieces but those were the most obvious. Now we come to my question, How in the Hell did this guy come to get those pieces? I know he didn't earn them, especially since one of the requirements is not even possible at this time (27,000cp). I started as soon as the arena season started and I'm just now reaching 7250 to be able to get a weapon. Was the counter never reset when they reset the conquest at the start of the season? thats about the only thing i can think of, except for maybe something with salvage yard/gladiator's sanctum/pvp missions. Anyway, any answers you guys can give would be greatly appreciated to alleviate my envious mind =D.Azzreal1 Dec 31, 2014
Dec 31, 2014 Global Cooldown and Haste? Ok serious question I am going to phrase this the best I can so there are no misunderstandings. Is it still bad for a player to have enough haste that their spells or even just one of them casts faster than the GCD. I mainly am asking with affliction warlocks in mind. since I have an affliction warlock and my Unstable affliction is casting at .995 and haunt at 1.33 at 14% almost 15%Marthaal5 Dec 31, 2014