General Discussion

Nov 7 NOW LIVE: World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Azeroth paid a terrible price to end the apocalyptic march of the Legion’s crusade—but even as the world’s wounds are tended, it is the shattered trust between the Alliance and Horde that may prove hardest to mend. As this age-old conflict reignites, join your allies and champion your faction’s cause—Azeroth’s future will be forged in the fires of war. In World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth, you must declare your allegiance. ----- Trailers and Media: World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth - Cinematic Trailer World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth - Features Trailer ----- Recruit Allied Races Explore Azeroth as one of six new playable Allied Races, including four you've encountered in your campaign against the Legion. Embark on a quest to earn their favor and unlock each race, adding their strength to your faction. Create a new character and complete the full leveling experience to earn a distinctive Heritage Armor set. Learn more about Allied Races here. New Continent - Kul Tiras As a hero of the mighty Alliance, journey to the seafaring kingdom of Kul Tiras, home of Jaina Proudmoore. Untangle a web of betrayal and dark magic as you encounter power-hungry pirates, witches wielding death magic, mystical sea priests, and more. Explore the stony peaks of Tiragarde Sound, trek across Drustvar’s high plains and red forests, and navigate the intricate inland canals of Stormsong Valley as you convince this fractured kingdom to join your cause. New Continent - Zandalar Prepare the Horde for war by recruiting the ancient empire of Zandalar. In this troll-dominated territory, ancient evil waits to be unleashed on the world as you battle crazed blood-troll worshippers, gargantuan dinosaurs, and titan constructs. Discover Zuldazar, the oldest city in Azeroth; unveil the bleak swamps of Nazmir; and traverse the deadly deserts of Vol'dun. Plunder Uncharted Islands Set sail for the previously unmapped isles of Azeroth. Battle in groups of three as you race against cunning rival intruders—or enemy players—to collect the island’s resources. Constantly evolving challenges await as you traverse frozen landscapes near Northrend, open the gates of an abandoned Gilnean castle, navigate a war between elementals and more. Storm the Warfronts Head to the frontlines and take part in a large-scale 20-player cooperative Warfront to claim a key strategic location. Build up your faction’s forces, lead the charge as your troops lay siege to the objective, and battle the enemy commanders as they make their last stand in this new PvE mode inspired by classic Warcraft RTS battles. Infuse Armor with Titanic Might Take control of the Heart of Azeroth—a legendary neck piece entrusted to you by Magni Bronzebeard. Imbue it with Azerite, an invaluable resource that’s emerged in the Legion’s wake, to customize your armor with new powers and traits. Enter a World Divided New Level CapStop the spread of the Blood God’s corruption, unearth the secrets of a lost titan vault, and much more as you quest to level 120. New Dungeons and RaidsFight through all-new dungeons like the golden city of Atal’Dazar, and the outlaw town of Freehold! Character BoostAdvance a new or existing hero character to level 110 instantly, and be ready to join your new allies in battle! CommunitiesFind adventurers who share common interests through in-game Communities and join cross-realm social groups.Ornyx0 Nov 7
27m Uldir - Unlock Schedule Hey all! The following is our current planned release schedule for Uldir raid content: September 4 - Normal and Heroic open September 11 - Mythic, Raid Finder Wing 1: Halls of Containment (Taloc, MOTHER, Zek’voz, Herald of N’zoth) September 25 - Raid Finder Wing 2: Crimson Descent (Fetid Devourer, Vectis, Zul, Reborn) October 9 - Raid Finder Wing 3: Heart of Corruption (Mythrax the Unraveler, G’huun) We’ll have more information to share in the next few days on when other types of Battle for Azeroth content will unlock.Ornyx147 27m
20h Note: Communities and the Code of Conduct Hey all, With the influx of discussion around Communities on the forums, we've decided to set up a new forum dedicated to the feature itself. Please direct all conversation and recruitment around Communities there! On that forum, you can search for a Community that's of interest to you, or advertise for a Community you've created! Players are encouraged to form groups around their interests, both in- and out-of-game. While we recognize that those interests are largely varied across our community, all posts in this forum and Communities themselves must uphold the World of Warcraft Terms of Service and Code of Conduct. Please be mindful that your forum post does not breach the Code of Conduct. This includes bumping of threads, harassment, trolling, etc. We look forward to seeing the Communities that are created as we head into Battle for Azeroth!Ornyx41 20h
23h Stromgarde Warfront Unlock Timing We’ve seen some confusion about when Battle for Azeroth’s first Warfront, Battle for Stromgarde, will open and would like to give some clarifications. Similar to other types of endgame content such as raids and rated PvP, the Battle for Stromgarde will not be immediately available at launch. Instead, it’ll open a few weeks later. Initially, the Alliance will control Stromgarde Keep (which allows access to certain outdoor content in the Arathi Highlands), while the Horde begins preparations to assault. Once those preparations are finished, Horde players will be able to queue for the Battle for Stromgarde Warfront. A few days afterward, the roles will reverse: the Horde will control Stromgarde (thus gaining access to the outdoor content), and the Alliance will begin their own preparations to retaliate. This process will continue to alternate between Horde and Alliance on a regular cadence.Ythisens73 23h
Oct 3, 2016 Welcome - Please Read! Welcome to the General Discussion forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Getting the Most Out of the Forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2016792409 Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community.Ornyx3 Oct 3, 2016
12s INVEST MONEY IN YOUR SERVERS This is beyond ridiculous. Is it the techs or the hardware? What is the problem?Icaañul22 12s
25s BfA: Expansion or $60 patch? So let’s preface this by saying I’ve only played BfA for a few hours, but boy oh boy am I UNDERWHELMED. Maybe I’m just spoiled from Legion being so great, but... I mean what is new here, besides content? I mean content and a raise in the level cap is required, but for $60 is that all we get? In legion we got all of the classes reworked, legendary items, artifacts, class halls, mythic dungeons, it all felt so fresh. During this expansion we’ve gotten none of those, in fact a number of those things have been removed. I feel like I’m playing Legion with a level cap increase. I mean we got Azerite amulet, but reviews on that have been meh at best. WE DONT EVEN GET A LEVEL 120 TALENT??! I mean wtf, did they just forget that? Or was there some rule that anything new or fun for our mains was not allowed? Not to mention two of the new races simply not existing yet. Was this thing finished on release? Thanks for War Mode. I thought that might be a saving grace. Then on the second night I got ganked by a roving gang of 120 players. Back to Stormwind to turn that off! The cinematics are great too. I mean I skip all of them, like everyone else, but I heard they are OK. Note to Blizzard: Your core wow players don’t give a s*** about PvP or cinematics. Am I missing something? Correct me if you feel differently. I really am interested in hearing other opinions, because right now I feel like I HAVE to log on because I paid for it. Not because I want to actually play. And that, my friends, is a problem.Costner172 25s
27s Lilian Voss has come home. Good to see that she has decided to embrace the Horde after becoming a Forsaken and seeing the Alliance for who they really are. You have a friend in me, ya little bony lady.Kritniss31 27s
36s Lets just rename BfA to... Battle for Crash-a-lotSaradots11 36s
44s What is the rarest item you have? It can be a mount, pet, whatever, what is the rarest of them all? me: Spectral Gryphon / Wow Vanilla pets.Blaire362 44s
55s Perpetual Darkness First of all, I'm loving BFA so far - fortunately the launch was very smooth for me and I've had no issues logging in and playing since BFA started. I've played through Nazmir and Vol'dun so far and both zones are beautiful, interesting, and good fun. It's just a shame that I haven't yet really been able to fully appreciate the world that Blizzard has created for us - in a way. I'm an Australian player and my typical playtime is anywhere between 1pm-11pm, depending on my schedule for the day. Due to a change made a few expansions ago, Oceanic servers now have the same night/day cycle as US servers, which ultimately means that most of us are playing in perpetual nighttime. I'm sure Vol'dun and Zuldazar are absolutely stunning during the day. I just wish I could spend more of my playtime in the sun. If I want to see them during the daytime, I'd have to get up early and play in the morning, which I can only really do on weekends. Legion had this same problem - I was up early one day and stunned to see Highmountain in daytime, and it was pretty fantastic. I don't know how Blizzard could fix this; I know they've been aware of this for a while as there is a massive thread about it in the Oceanic Forums about 20 pages long. But eternal night time makes for a fairly depressing playing experience sometimes. It's not game-breaking and obviously not a priority, but I do hold out hope that Blizzard might find a solution so that more Oceanic players can enjoy a bit more fun in the sun.Amarant0 55s
1m re BFA Pathfinder- achievement text For BFA Pathfinder, the achievement STILL says: Complete the Kul Tiras AND Zandalari achievements. Note that middle word. During Beta we were told that was a bug..yet it still shows that you need to do BOTH Alliance and Horde? I know Ythisens told us we could do one or the other and we didnt need to do both..but I dont get why the text wasnt changed..Aehl6 1m
1m I have a question for all the bi-factional players out there. I started out playing the alliance. I love the alliance, but naturally I wanted to view the game through all angles, not just 50% of them. I love the Horde areas and quests, they are a ton of fun! But my heart doesn't feel 100% "FOR THE HORDE!!" Probably like it should when playing my horde characters. I feel still kind of feel like scum for killing alliance. I've been playing alliance for years, and only horde for about 5 months. So my question is, tl;dr Are you more partial to one faction like I am? Or do you grow to love both factions?Fleur30 1m
3s @people with 2-3 120's You need to stop. I can understand having one character at level 120, but having two or three in just a couple days is crazy. I know a few people that got to 120 and felt pretty fatigued having done it so fast. I can only play for a few hours before I need to take a break.Myracle12 3s
1m Serious Question to Troll Players How do you get past the lack of fingers and toes, along with not wearing shoes? I’m thinking about race-changing to Zandalari in the future. So I must know.Tiridan7 1m
1m Legion vs BFA (leveling) So far I like way more my leveling experience in BFA, beautiful zones, nice quests, good storylines, music etc... Im actually taking my time to level and enjoying it. Very good job from Blizz. In legion was different I don't know, I just feel the need to level up fast and be done with it. This is my personal opinion and is how I feel. What do you guys think?Saittô3 1m
1m Allied races in BFA and returning players I loved the BFA theme and the cinematics. Allied races looked awesome and I wanted to play one of them, so I resubbed and bought BFA. Created a Demon Hunter and leveled to 110 in the past few days. Had a blast. Now I wanted to create a new allied race character & boost him up to 110 to be my main for the expansion.... Turns out they're gated behind an exalted rep grind. In Legion. Is there going to be a catch up mechanic in Legion for returning players? Because Allied Races being gated behind an EXALTED rep grind for obsolete and repetitive content from the previous expansion is not reasonable at all. That approach would be fine if it was BFA content, but it is not. Allied races are marketed as a BFA feature - you have to pre-purchase BFA to be able to use them... but you have to go through Legion content to unlock (some of) them. I'm not saying they should be given freely, but why not tie them to Battle for Azeroth content?! I wouldn't mind if I leveled a character to 120, farmed reps and BfA content, then unlocked the allied races. As it is, I have to go do World Quests in Legion to grind that rep and I cant even fly there! It is quite surprising that Blizzard has not addressed this matter.Propanol139 1m
1m Petition for Free Server Transfers Simply put the high populated servers like Illldian , Area 52 , Thrall , Stormrage should be rewarded with free server transfer to a less populated server.Cavemon24 1m
1m GoFundMe for Blizzard Should we start a GofundMe for Blizzard so we can try to bump them out of being a small Indie company. This way they will be able to afford servers.Chadwick15 1m
1m Taelia Fordragon So I tried looking in the forums for an answer and can't find it. Who voice acts Taelia Fordragon?Rikaa0 1m
1m Anyone Else NOT Miss Flying? I enjoyed the leveling experience and not once did I say to myself "I wish I could fly". That's how immersed I was when traveling around Zandalar. It also made Warmode much more exciting knowing it won't be easy to escape a pack of Alliance dogs. With all the different ways to get around the zones, I don't mind keeping it this way for a long while. Do you miss flying?Skinwälker180 1m
1m Okay Blizzard, I think it's officially apology/compensation time.... I usually roll my eyes when people ask for compensation non-stop for everything, from getting dc'd from a dungeon, to a 5min blackout, etc. However, this is a little different. Popular servers constantly going down on launch day for hours is bad enough, but for the same servers to constantly KEEP going down during the first week? This is unacceptable. I don't think you owe me, or anyone, months of gametime, or a full refund, both of those are absurd. But some level of gametime compensation or something should happen. This is bad, even for you. Yes Proudmoore went down for an hour in WoD and the same popular servers experienced drops and crap during Legion, but constantly going down like this? No, it wasn't like this., and I'm honestly at my wits end. I just want to level, and hit 120, but instead I'm being pushed back hours and hours and days because of this. If this is the new normal for popular servers, then can we start getting a 15% discount on new expansions or something?! Seriously, we don't get the opportunity to level to max in a quick fashion like other servers do, and we get our first week interrupted with drops and outages that last hours in total , it's honestly not fair.Wildflöwer27 1m
1m Against the tide quest How do I light the tower? I tried clicking on the lighting poles. I right clicked the boss' body and nothing. I don't want to kill the boss for the 20th time and nothing happens.Gundai0 1m
1m I ran out of quests I'm only 119 and I cant find any more quests to do, please help ???Natasha44 1m
1m Thrown into duel So, I was questing in BFA doing the "Hold still" quest where you have to shave goats. Mid killing a goat when suddenly I get a loading screen. Then I get thrown into a dueler 1v1 fight. I didn't que for anything as I was questing. Why was I thrown in randomly and teleported without my permission? is that how the duelers guild works? Then of course I had to run back to my questing zone after losing.Gratilda2 1m
1m important request Can we get a Bwonsamdi mog?! I really want to look like a witch doctor, help me with my RP dreams. Thank youZaemon0 1m
1m enh shamans are whippin tail not much else to say. I heard a lot of QQ about em but im watching them do work in pve and wpvp. shrug, love you allWorldwarlord3 1m
1m What is a High Elf and Void Elf?? I keep seeing these players. High Elf Ranger? What is that? I haven't played in a while and am trying to figure it all out.Destima0 1m
1m Gear Advantage By Weapon My rogue has to get two daggers for sub and sin, and other weapons for outlaw. My havoc demon hunter has to get one weapon. I think this is unfair for classes that dual wield and/or use different weapons by spec. We didn’t have this issue in legion because the artifact weapons filled both spots. so the havoc DH will have higher gear score with only 1 drop needed compared to my rogue. What do you think?Anacrussys3 1m
1m White Knights United Yo white Knights unite weve been here 'bfoe da enemies is approaching da gates. we's need ta think o' somethin` quick, lack o' funds? nahh... dat wont werk.... Lack o' effort? nahh not dat either... Quick, white KNIGHTS ASSEMBLE, ah NEED he`p just like mammy.Hottiepai6 1m
1m Tich, Area 52, Illidan, Stormrage Down AGAIN. Why is it always these servers?Flashòck83 1m
2m BFA Class Armor Sets So I know I'm a bit behind on the news about tier sets going away, and that there's probably a million other posts about it, but finding out that there won't be any more class specific set appearances anymore either was kind of a huge blow to my morale. When I first started this game, it was mid BC, a friend convinced me to give it a shot so I tried it for the free month you got when you bought the game. I remember first walking into a major city and seeing a paladin in all of it's glowing glory with a full matching set of armor that just screamed, this is what this class is supposed to look like. From that moment, I would always get so excited every time a new tier would be announced. Not for the raid, not for the set bonuses, but to see how cool all the classes would look this time. I would just get so excited to see the artist's new vision for the classes every time one came out. I didn't agree with all of them but you could tell the work that was put into them. Paladins and priests especially, always had the best looking armor and I make it a point to try to collect as many of their sets as I can, but now all that is gone, now I have to hope that a raid comes out where a paladin/priest looking armor makes sense and fits the raid, the thing I looked forward to the most every patch is now gone, and I'm not sure how to feel about it. I still love wow, and it's still a fun game, but one of my main motivations to keep logging in and doing things is now gone. I hope the devs rethink this, or find a way to keep adding new class armors into the game, because I'm going to miss the amazing looks each class would always get.Fadinglìght13 2m
2m Free Server Transfer Just please… Come on, server issues again? At least give us the option to go to another realm, we don't have all the time in the world for waiting that you fix your servers...Quótza2 2m
2m Nerf Disc Priest Before we reach 120... I don't want my BfA experience being ruined by a class than can't be killed.Horndan16 2m
3m Do you enjoy the expansion So far I can say that I truly dislike this expansion. From all the horde zones, the only moment I really enjoyed questing were the very few moments with Bwonsamdi, the loa of kings(forgot his name), the raptor loa that we chose at the beginning of I forgot the name of the zone because this whole questing experience was so uninteresting and forgettable. What's the incentive to level up? our character just grow weaker and weaker as our level raise, we dont learn new spell since level 85 and new talents since 100. Azerite gear feels like a cheap gimmick to make us grind for something that is not that much interesting. What about PVE? What could it be besides legion minus our artifacts with new dungeons? Especially how dreadful some of them are. First it doesn't really help that the story behind them are as interesting as watching TV. Then we have okay bosses, some are interesting, some not, thats just how it goes. THEN we have the landfills of trash mobs on a scale never seen before(exaggeration) Freehold is a landfill, Shrine of the storm is a landfill, Waycrest manor is a landfill, Temple of sethraliss is a landfill, MOTHERLODE is literally a landfill full of trashmobs that takes 45 minutes to complete because of how frequent, dense and hard the trashpacks are! This is not fun to do! My most favorite part so far was the warfront quest. Those were engaging! Those were using interesting characters! It is the only thing that can put a title on Battle For Azeroth! The only continuity we have from the end of legion, into the prequest AAAANNNNDDD its locked behind reputation farm from our main factions that we are fighting for since our very first character's creation. At least in legion, we could take it that the nightborne reputation farm was time gated, they were locked in their city since was of the ancients. This is badly designed and downright insulting to have our faction quest timegated through rep farm. Island expedition not fun, feels like trial of the crusader with the pseudo-pvp fight. Feels like it was balanced to be farmed later in the expansion. Another let down for something that was advertised as a selling point from blizzcon. There's not much to say about pvp, it doesn't feel any different from 110 to 120. Honestly, looking at it as if I bought a new game, this feels like call of duty, the recycling of a once successful business model that doesn't bring anything refreshing to the table except a new name to the franchise itself. Questing throught all the zones takes about 15 hours, how many *kill X trash, collect Y objects, kill 1 boss* quests ''chains'' could we cut until we get to something somewhat important to main story? for a 50$ expansion that I have to pay 15$ every months to play, this is a serious let down. Feel free to leave your opinion, I'd like to know what other people liked and disliked so far.Hariel43 3m
3m Tanks need a damage buff Its ridiculous how much of a tank shortage there is right now. I have had 2 friends already quit because tanking has become so slow and tedious. Damage is to low (especially aoe) and to many global cool downs makes it awful and not fun. Buff tank damage or the tank shortage will continue.Remote104 3m
3m unforgivable I was disconnected for a full 5 minutes, my mom pays good money for me to play this game. how dare u.Praedos5 3m
3m Trainers missing in zuldazar i need to hand in a herb quest but the trainer where the quest turn in is telling me to go is missing, as well as every other profesion trainer, did they move after the events of the zone or am i just instanced out due to the changes in the top of the tower (the plot meanies corpes n'!@#$)Zillyana2 3m
3m Tich Crashed. Free transfers or refund. High/Full Pop Servers We should get free transfers off of Full realms (Tich, Sarg, 52, etc) or get a refund. Free transfers should alleviate the stress of these large servers and make everyone happier. This is really unacceptable performance of a product.Crowbardrood7 3m
3m Well, we tried The expansion has been out for 2 days which means it's terrible. Let's all claim we're quitting and come back next expansion.Owein2 3m
4m Real Talk Regarding the QQ & Toxicity Yesterday There's a saying that first impressions are everything. I'm going to assume that everyone who was on the minute BfA released was excited to play, and I do believe that is a fair assumption to make. I think we all agree that the first time logging into an expansion is something special. The problem here is that (let's just throw a very moderate estimate out there) 90-95% of you were able to play, while the other 5-10% were sidelined. It wasn't because some had better PCs than others. It wasn't because some were late to the party. It was because certain servers were unable to handle the amount of people who wanted to experience BfA on the first night. Instead of experiencing the new content on a night where we all took the time to log in, 5-10% of players only experienced a night of troubleshooting and eternal login screens. We see those who had a smooth night of gameplay praising Blizzard, which they totally deserve. We also see those who were unable to play voicing their disappointment and anger to Blizzard, and honestly, they have every right to do so.. without being attacked. If I get a new job with 20 other people, and 2 of us show up and don't do a damn thing, of course our boss is going to be upset. He expects us to work since he is paying us. It's a trade off. If you're in a raiding guild, and the first night of raiding new content 5-10% of the guildies who signed up just don't show up and the raid falls apart, of course people are going to be upset. It should be clear that people were upset that almost everyone who wanted to was able to experience BfA with little to no issues last night, while others were completely locked out. These forums are a minefield of hard-headed opinions. It seems that most people only have sympathy/empathy for others when they are directly affected (when log in issues prevent you and your guild from raiding, for example). And sure, a few people on the forums are incapable of understanding, and truly are just here to troll. Yes, it was (and is) pathetic to request financial compensation for 5 hour downtime, and sure, some complaints went overboard. There was no reason to post in all caps. There was no reason to use foul language or threaten... but the majority of those locked out were quite reasonable. They were just upset. The little magic moment was gone. Their first impression was once again ruined. Their plans were kicked to the dust... and on top of that they were talked down to on these forums as if they were all children. It was sad to see. It is a fact that for some, opening night of BfA was ruined. This wasn't some Tuesday 6 months in to the expansion, where the QQ comes when maintenance takes an hour longer. The first few hours of a new expansion are special. and their first impression of BfA was a vicious circle of login screens and a search for solutions.. and these people were called cry babies. They were told to go do something else.. and I think a lot of them should be owed an apology... not only from Blizzard, but from the community on these forums. ___________________My Response to the Blue Post___________________ While I agree that this was a very successful launch overall, the truth is that the verdict is different for everyone, from the person who wasn't able to play "all night" because they gave up after 4 hours, to the person who didn't even experience a lag spike. It can be even more frustrating being in the minority of players who couldn't play for six hours than if everyone was locked out due to patches and such. One feels even unluckier. They see that everyone else is playing and enjoying themselves while they can't, and it wasn't a consequence they deserved or could have changed in any way shape or form. It's truly bitter... and that's on a night where we were all MOST excited to play BfA. That excitement died for a lot of us yesterday, or at least wasn't the same as if we had gotten to play. That's the truth. We can talk about the overall, but that isn't what this was about. Sure, I'm happy for alllll the players who had a successful night of leveling, but here we even have a Blue Post redirecting, or replying to a redirection, which really gives off the vibe that it's okay, or better worded- it's not that bad, even in comparison. There were definitely people, such as my girlfriend to name one, who experienced a Blizzard Expansion Launch for the first time with BfA. There were definitely people, such as Rumbled in this thread, who didn't get hit quite as hard in previous launches, who were affected this time. I believe any percentage above 1% should not be taken as a success. Let's not set the bar so low. I understand there are issues that come up and can't be foreseen.. but the megaservers being overloaded should have been foreseen. It could have been way way worse, I agree, but it wasn't ideal by any means, and it wasn't the first time this has happened. This goes all the way back to Vanilla, when more people wanted to play the game than Blizzard thought or had prepared for. This was avoidable, even if Blizzard had to gravitate toward unconventional solutions. So, sure - this may have been a successful launch overall, but there were plenty of people who felt they were left on the beach while the BfA cruise ship set sail with everyone enjoying themselves on board.. and I'm deeply saddened that these players continue to be not only alienated by fellow gamers, but also by responses such as these from Blizzard staff.Fadal299 4m
4m THE !@#$ING SERVERS HELLO???????? BLIZZARD?????? HELOOOOOOOOO??????? THE SERVERS ARE DOWN AND GUESS WHAT *DABS* AGAAAAIN????? HELOOOOOO???? ESTA LA MINGRURO??!?????? FIXDA THE SOIVERS PORVERORSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS DO ANY OF YALL SPEAKDE ENGLEY????? SERVER MANGAERS SPEAKADE ENGLEY???????? HERROOOO???????????????????????????Jakearu24 4m
4m The Motherlode!! has too much trash! Anyone else think so? IMO it ruins a great dungeon. I love goblin humor and have always desired to see the other side of Kezan but I was getting so frustrated with how much trash there was (especially as a new tank). I really hope that some could be removed.Falorin3 4m
4m Area 52 back up boys :)Skybound0 4m
4m REEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE SERVERS ARE DOWN I CANT PLAY BEE EFF EH AND MY MOM DIDNT MAKE CHICKEN TENDIES TONIGHT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELelune6 4m
4m Please change the server login process Blizzrd. Hi guys, I'm on stormrage and server outages have been very common lately. It lasts anywhere from half an hour to 2 hours usually. I dont really have a problem with this normally but with this expansion, the option to go to the realm list seems to be gone. You get stuck in loading into the server you got d/c'd at, and cannot even log on an alt or whatever to pass along time. I basically am forced to get off WoW entirely with server outages. This or the server stability needs to be changed, it's absolutely not fair to people who paid money for this.Shadelol2 4m
4m Credit me 2 days of game time Id like a refund of 48 hours of game time added to my account. Ive not been able to play this expansion for 2 whole days now since your pathetic servers dc people non stop. I couldn't even play when the expansion released that's one day. Now tonight I log in after a day at work get about 20 minutes of game time and am now unable to play again. So whoever has to do it get it done and refund me 48 hours to my account and everyone elses who has this problem. Its the right thing to do. If not youre going to lose customers.Backpeddling6 4m
4s Time gated? I finished all 3 zones and it seemed to end very short and abrupt. In legion we had some story after finishing the 4 zones, in this it just ended. We didn’t kill zul, no cutscene, nothing. Just ended. Are there quests outside of the 3 zones? Or do you have to be 120? I’m lost.Krycodda11 4s
5m How is everyone enjoying BFA? Battle for AuthenticationInfernastorm7 5m
5m Tiragarde Sound questing oversight? If it wasnt for the fact that I was curious on what was north, I would not have known that there was a northern part to Tirangarde Sound. The main storyline quest does not touch that area at all.Phelios10 5m