General Discussion

Nov 7 NOW LIVE: World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Azeroth paid a terrible price to end the apocalyptic march of the Legion’s crusade—but even as the world’s wounds are tended, it is the shattered trust between the Alliance and Horde that may prove hardest to mend. As this age-old conflict reignites, join your allies and champion your faction’s cause—Azeroth’s future will be forged in the fires of war. In World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth, you must declare your allegiance. ----- Trailers and Media: World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth - Cinematic Trailer World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth - Features Trailer ----- Recruit Allied Races Explore Azeroth as one of six new playable Allied Races, including four you've encountered in your campaign against the Legion. Embark on a quest to earn their favor and unlock each race, adding their strength to your faction. Create a new character and complete the full leveling experience to earn a distinctive Heritage Armor set. Learn more about Allied Races here. New Continent - Kul Tiras As a hero of the mighty Alliance, journey to the seafaring kingdom of Kul Tiras, home of Jaina Proudmoore. Untangle a web of betrayal and dark magic as you encounter power-hungry pirates, witches wielding death magic, mystical sea priests, and more. Explore the stony peaks of Tiragarde Sound, trek across Drustvar’s high plains and red forests, and navigate the intricate inland canals of Stormsong Valley as you convince this fractured kingdom to join your cause. New Continent - Zandalar Prepare the Horde for war by recruiting the ancient empire of Zandalar. In this troll-dominated territory, ancient evil waits to be unleashed on the world as you battle crazed blood-troll worshippers, gargantuan dinosaurs, and titan constructs. Discover Zuldazar, the oldest city in Azeroth; unveil the bleak swamps of Nazmir; and traverse the deadly deserts of Vol'dun. Plunder Uncharted Islands Set sail for the previously unmapped isles of Azeroth. Battle in groups of three as you race against cunning rival intruders—or enemy players—to collect the island’s resources. Constantly evolving challenges await as you traverse frozen landscapes near Northrend, open the gates of an abandoned Gilnean castle, navigate a war between elementals and more. Storm the Warfronts Head to the frontlines and take part in a large-scale 20-player cooperative Warfront to claim a key strategic location. Build up your faction’s forces, lead the charge as your troops lay siege to the objective, and battle the enemy commanders as they make their last stand in this new PvE mode inspired by classic Warcraft RTS battles. Infuse Armor with Titanic Might Take control of the Heart of Azeroth—a legendary neck piece entrusted to you by Magni Bronzebeard. Imbue it with Azerite, an invaluable resource that’s emerged in the Legion’s wake, to customize your armor with new powers and traits. Enter a World Divided New Level CapStop the spread of the Blood God’s corruption, unearth the secrets of a lost titan vault, and much more as you quest to level 120. New Dungeons and RaidsFight through all-new dungeons like the golden city of Atal’Dazar, and the outlaw town of Freehold! Character BoostAdvance a new or existing hero character to level 110 instantly, and be ready to join your new allies in battle! CommunitiesFind adventurers who share common interests through in-game Communities and join cross-realm social groups.Ornyx0 Nov 7
3m Live Developer Q&A Thursday, August 23 – Submit Your Questions Join us live on Twitch.tv/Warcraft Thursday, August 23, at 11:00 a.m. PDT, as we sit down with Game Director Ion Hazzikostas for our next live developer Q&A, where he’ll be answering your World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth questions. You can submit your questions here in this thread or on Twitter by using the hashtag #WarcraftQA. As a reminder, please keep your questions short (40 words or less) so that we can get to as many questions as possible. We look forward to you joining us live on Tuesday!Ornyx392 3m
38m Uldir - Unlock Schedule Hey all! The following is our current planned release schedule for Uldir raid content: September 4 - Normal and Heroic open September 11 - Mythic, Raid Finder Wing 1: Halls of Containment (Taloc, MOTHER, Zek’voz, Herald of N’zoth) September 25 - Raid Finder Wing 2: Crimson Descent (Fetid Devourer, Vectis, Zul, Reborn) October 9 - Raid Finder Wing 3: Heart of Corruption (Mythrax the Unraveler, G’huun) We’ll have more information to share in the next few days on when other types of Battle for Azeroth content will unlock.Ornyx177 38m
4h Stromgarde Warfront Unlock Timing We’ve seen some confusion about when Battle for Azeroth’s first Warfront, Battle for Stromgarde, will open and would like to give some clarifications. Similar to other types of endgame content such as raids and rated PvP, the Battle for Stromgarde will not be immediately available at launch. Instead, it’ll open a few weeks later. Initially, the Alliance will control Stromgarde Keep (which allows access to certain outdoor content in the Arathi Highlands), while the Horde begins preparations to assault. Once those preparations are finished, Horde players will be able to queue for the Battle for Stromgarde Warfront. A few days afterward, the roles will reverse: the Horde will control Stromgarde (thus gaining access to the outdoor content), and the Alliance will begin their own preparations to retaliate. This process will continue to alternate between Horde and Alliance on a regular cadence.Ythisens85 4h
8h WarcraftDevs Twitter Updates Hey guys! Some of you have voiced some feedback about feeling a little missed sometimes when it comes to us making or posting updates on sites like Twitter. Since we understand that some of you guys prefer to only use the forums we're going to maintain this sticky thread here as a master list of all of the recent tweets so that you can see when we make them and what was said. I will try to catch all of them as it will sometimes include tweets from accounts like: WarcraftDevs and Watcher himself or any other dev that posts something I think might be relevant to include in here.Ythisens8 8h
14h Note: Communities and the Code of Conduct Hey all, With the influx of discussion around Communities on the forums, we've decided to set up a new forum dedicated to the feature itself. Please direct all conversation and recruitment around Communities there! On that forum, you can search for a Community that's of interest to you, or advertise for a Community you've created! Players are encouraged to form groups around their interests, both in- and out-of-game. While we recognize that those interests are largely varied across our community, all posts in this forum and Communities themselves must uphold the World of Warcraft Terms of Service and Code of Conduct. Please be mindful that your forum post does not breach the Code of Conduct. This includes bumping of threads, harassment, trolling, etc. We look forward to seeing the Communities that are created as we head into Battle for Azeroth!Ornyx42 14h
Oct 3, 2016 Welcome - Please Read! Welcome to the General Discussion forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Getting the Most Out of the Forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2016792409 Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community.Ornyx3 Oct 3, 2016
24s horde does not need a "furries" race no no no no no no no, NO please leave those furries over on alliance seriously, it tilts towards creepo/creepy I know I know, to each their own, but no thank you, NOZahruk96 24s
24s A preemptive goodbye (shorter version) I made a post earlier, but I guess it was too long or something, so I'll shorten it a bit to see if it posts. I was in Drustvar when I got ganked during a world quest. I called for help, but couldn't get enough players to fight back. All of the players I asked in General said they were using War Mode for the 10% bonus (selfish) or they haven't leveled to the cap and said I should do it myself (clueless of how scaling works). I called them out for being spineless and selfish and I get accused of being the toxic player in this situation. The incentive was a horrible idea - I'd rather call for help and have no reply than have people abusing the mode for just their own gain. I feel like I'm being alienated, have contemplated doing harmful things to myself more often during the last two expansions than the rest of the game combined (I've paid and played for 14 years straight barring a short hiatus or two), and I'm forced to turn off a mode I like because not enough people want to do it, which means I'm contributing to this problem. The PVP expansion ruined this game for me. The PVE content is great, but it feels empty to kill Horde NPCs now with dialog that even a college student could've written. I also feel like if I stay offline for more than a day, I'm going to miss out on something I won't be able to get anymore. I still feel behind on attunement and pathfinder, and the expansion has only been out for one week. If I take even a small break, I feel like I'll be lightyears behind. So in short, this is my last expansion. I feel horrible either way. If I stay, I risk becoming more of an addict. If I leave, I've lost 12 years of playtime and progress, and I will lose everything that the game gives you a tiny window of obtaining. I used to have a family playing this and now I can't stay in a guild for longer than a month without learning that it's not right for me and I probably don't deserve any guild. This isn't even one of those "I'm pissed off, the game sucks" posts. I just feel lost, like I'm trying to play something that doesn't exist anymore and what's taken its place just... isn't the same. I can't grind like I used to; I'm not a teenager anymore. Anything that I held close to this game died along with Bolvar, I guess. I'm playing this expansion out, I've paid for the content, so I will experience it, then I'm going to leave before the next pre-patch. No cliffhangers, no "but wait, there's more's." I've been alienated by the community and don't even feel like I fit in a guild anymore. So maybe the community is best off without me anyway. With love, I wish this game goodbye. Whatever the outcome of this expansion becomes will be the outcome the game has for me. And Blizzard, I don't even think you can fix a game this broken, because a community as broad as you have created will never come to a consensus. Edit: And if you think the community is any bit redeemable, just look at the first reply.Taktheritrix12 24s
26s Blizzard is Ignoring all Important Topics (while answering fluff) Has anyone else noticed how all substantive issues are being completely ignored by blizzard while the community reps are going around posting on only the softest of soft ball questions and issues? Horrible story and lore- SILENCE Horde Bias- SILENCE WQ gear- SILENCE PVP scaling- SILENCE Rep Time Gating- SILENCE Lack of content other than rep grinding- SILENCE Question about meaningless tip screen - BLUE RESPONSE. I for one am sick of being ignored while Blizzard cherry picks their responses.Sepharian305 26s
29s -SPOILER- Siege of Boralus So, let's get this right? -- SPOILER WARNING II -- You HAVE to do a mythic dungeon in order to see the conclusion of this initial story? Yet in Legion you can do LFR to do the conclusion of the ENTIRE story arc. Why isn't there a HC version of this dungeon, or indeed even a normal one? Why? Someone give me a good reason. Not everyone has the time for mythics, the people, or on at the right hours to find a group. Correct me if I'm wrong in any points, but from what I've read this seems kind of silly.Nithenarina121 29s
36s Blizz's Terrible Server Stability First it's my whole server on launch day down for 6 hours. Then its intermittent 20-25 sec whole server lag spikes. Then its snail crawl auction house and mailbox. Now my freakin dungeons are down. Blizz has some serious issues that they're not talking about. What gives?Kri26 36s
36s Burnt out How come a big portion of the player base are burnt out already (one week in)? Is it due to: A) time gating B) rep grinding C) class pruning D) losing power as you level E) rng F) GCD G) not gaining any new skills or talents for 20 levels H) azerite grinding I) all of the aboveDolor73 36s
41s Mythic Ilvl What Ilvl should u be to do mythicsZaraxo50 41s
13s Servers down? So im trying to login in and it keeps saying that the World Servers are down?? anyone else getting this?Clôck155 13s
50s Island Expeditions.. are.. terrible? Am i missing something or are Island Expeditions complete trash? Weak , rewards for a large amount of time, and no gear reward? On top of that the AI are over tuned for newly capped players / and dont do anything cool or interesting... wtf is going on, wasnt this a selling point? that. Lol. If this is the way to " farm AP " im already done with BFA Please someone tell me im wrong here... and guide me?Angelexis172 50s
51s Snakes for Alliance, Vulperan for Horde? I keep hearing this rumor, where did it come from? Although it does match up well, Alliance need 1 more druid race to be equal to horde, and the snake people would make for a great druid class. Druids of the Fang being a real thing now and whatnot.Nephelina98 51s
52s Stop making me weaker the more gear I get I'm an arms warrior, I have no sustain outside of Victory Rush, which requires me to kill a monster to heal for 20% of my health. The more gear I get, the longer it takes to kill, and the more damage I take. After killing 2 or 3 monsters I am at 1/3-1/4 hp while questing. Not world quests, regular, supposedly easy, normal monsters in the open world. Getting gear is supposed to make you stronger, no? So why does leaving some gear in the bank make it become easier to kill monsters? I noticed this immediately when I hit 120. I went and did mythics with my friends, came out with some gear and noticed every previous monster I had seen had more hp than before I received the gear. I thought I was crazy, but I'm not, and it's happening. Stop it.Xbuster169 52s
17s Cancelled my sub. My class feels like hot garbage, I won't get any meaningful changes til 8.1 and these changes recently have made the game terrible to play . And no I already sold my stuff.Huulrah11 17s
17s What specs counter rogues in 1v1 pvp? Thinking of rolling a rogue and I want to do a lot of world pvp with them. So I’m wondering how they are in 1v1.Allius33 17s
14s When people quit and they give us their sob story. lol amirite.Cattléclysm15 14s
1m Is Jaina Proudmore evil? She wants to genocide the HordeJustthegrip57 1m
1m Should a noob even bother crafting?? So I’ve been trying to find a way to make enough gold each month to somehow pay for a wow token. Issue is I don’t wanna spend 50 hours a month doing it, when I can work literally 1 extra hour and it pays for my two month subscription. I’m interested in crafting to fill in some time, as I enjoy it. But when I look at materials needed to farm to make 1 thing (bag, potion whatever) sometimes it takes a ludicrous amount of mats. If I go to AH, it’s Like 5000 gold for all mats for a 3000 gold selling item. So unless I spend untold hours grinding mats, it seems like professions are not worth it really. Is there anyone who has had a proven formula of success with professions?? As in is there any profession out there where you can do average amount of farming and still make decent money? I just don’t have time to dedicate all my play time to hunting mats. Either that or I’m gonna ignore Them completely, and just farm as I level and sell stuff on AH instead.Grunisson4 1m
1m Let's talk about Haste, and the lack thereof. Put 2ndry stats on Azerite gear. When prepatch hit I was honestly ready to quit. Having 8 110s and having gotten so used to the immense power from the artifact and the rapid fire gameplay the prune and nerfs hit hard. Sure most classes where still OK but the GCD slowed things down a lot and so did the lose of the artifact traits. I noticed windwalker and affliction warlock got rained in hard. I chose my blood DK to main again with frost as my OS. Dropping from 35% haste to 8% honestly feels like I'm playing with a perma debuff on me. Literally having to wait 6-9 seconds sometimes for runes to recharge. This is with blood and frost. Atleast blood can filler with DnD, blood boil, blood drinker but frost literally just has to sit there for 5+globals doing auto attacks. This is not fun gameplay. Dk is not the only class suffering from such low haste I think it should be fixed not with a blanket buff but honestly, I mean I don't know why this has to be said, put some secondary stats on the damn azerite armor. It's bad enough I won't be able to unlock half the traits for a month but I thought the purpose of the Ger changes was so higher ilvl will always be an update. Not when you can't unlock a single trait or more no it isn't. Inb4 the white knights point out its the start if a new xpac and we're always weaker. Yes but notice I'm not addressing any number tuning in regards to DPS. Simply this is about Haste and the heavy reliance many specs have on it to be viable and rewarding gameplay. TLDR; Put secondary stats on Azerite armor to address the low haste many classes are suffering from.Hòóligan10 1m
1m 30 min queue "Instance not found." Wow.Foeralk2 1m
1m General Discussion Lounge #186 186, just like the 186 trolls I murdered today in Zandalar.Mikaelle132 1m
1m Please turn on rested area for boats Who here hasn't checked their mission board and then immediately tried to log out like its an Inn/Order Hall/Garrison?!?!?! Worst. Boat. Ever.Tantrik4 1m
1m Alpaca Mounts Why isn't this a thing?Calanon10 1m
1m Are people actually that ignorant? Allied races were a major part of the BfA advertising campaign. Hell, the idea of the new races is what brought me back. I unfortunately didn't see the footnote or go to wowhead or dig through forums to see the extent I would have to go through to get them. I mean honestly, its devolved distribution of content. People who defend the whole rep grind BS for allied races cannot be this ignorant. They have to see that by precedent people are upset they bought an expansion with a feature they do not get, when all other expansions that were previously released delivered the content almost immediately. You bought Burning Crusade? Here are two new races with exclusive classes on them available immediately. You bought WotLK? You only need a level 55 character (which is 15 levels below the previous content, BC cap) and you can play a Death Knight that starts at 55. You bought Cataclysm? Here are two unique races that you can play immediately with no requirements. You bought Mists? Here is a race that plays both factions - still no requirements. Spend money on Legion? Play a demon hunter that starts at level 100 (current content level for Legion) with the mere requirement that you have a character at the BC level cap. Of course people are upset. They bought a feature without looking at a footnote because they assumed Blizzard would deliver like they have with every other expansion. Instead they are given 8 awesome allied races that require end game months long commitments from not only current content, but previous expansion content. And what bone does Blizzard throw people? "Hey, we allowed them to start at level 20!" Level 20? Demon Hunters started at 100 so content was current? Honestly can people who say people are "whining" about unlocking allied races are being pathetic? Because from an onlooker/ new player/ returning player perspective, we were given a micro-transaction in the form of our sub. Grind content that is locked behind time gating so you can look like the hardcore player who spent all of their paid time unlocking something by sitting around. Blizzard gave you "spend your sub time not playing this game, spend your sub time sitting in wait so we can get more sub time." The system needs a rework. Badly. Whether it is loot boxes, microtransactions, or shadily forcing you to spend your sub time not doing what you want but grinding repetitive content to make you continue subbing - it's all Activision micro-transactional !@#$. Make you feel like you have to do something to spend money on something, whether that be an item in a shop or your sub, so you can unlock a feature to make you feel powerful, cool, or got your money's worth. Does nobody remember this? http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=9789406.PN.&OS=PN/9789406&RS=PN/9789406 Easier read version: https://kotaku.com/activision-patents-matchmaking-that-encourages-players-1819630937 This isn't Blizzard. Don't misdirect this crap on them. Honestly I commend them fighting the good fight that they have been for as long as they have, but sadly Activision has their boot on Blizzard's throat at this point. Activision is screwing us, right under our noses, and using our loyalty to WoW and Blizzard against us.Edelodin191 1m
1m Every kul tiras girl is husky but Jaina and her mom. Why is this? Gotta make main girl attractive right?Therothe58 1m
2m Really? That's it? Just finished the war campaign a few hours ago, kind of mulled over it a bit I'm not even just disappointed, I'm legitimately angry. Just like every other thing in this expansion, literally nothing to show for it except for 800 AP, 46 gold and a supremely lackluster story. This is just pathetic at this point. GG for getting my pre-purchase, Blizz. Never again.Nebelle42 2m
2m Monara. So I went through ToT yesterday, just farming xmog and just kind of killing time. Things were going well until I noticed the name of a particular mob in the dungeon named Monara. Due to the general restrictions of what can and can't be discussed in the forums, all I can really ask is... does Blizzard know? Surely it couldn't have been a coincidence, however I know that a blue wouldn't be able to post to confirm if it's an...homage... Has anyone ever pointed this out before? Could someone ask at Blizzcon? Thanks.Ceruth9 2m
2m Serious question for blizzard, do you empathize with us? So is blizzard going to start doing some type of compensation for these server downs? I'm usually not the type to talk about, "gimme stuff blizzards sucks, do your job wah wah wah", but after missing out on so much rep, gear , and azerite grinding opportunities it starting to be too much, our server was down on launch for 6 hours, auction house makes me buy multiples of things because of lag, and many other problems with being kicked from server/ being unable to play. I just want an answer from a "blue text" that confirms they actually hear us and maybe slightly empathize with us, and possibly think that they should compensate for the lost amount of time, we have experienced. I hope i was respectful enough to be taken seriously with blizzard representatives. If not, then its just as simple as them not caring about about their customers. -(also i know its a new expansion and it can't go perfectly smooth, but at a certain point the company should start thinking of ways to make up for the experience of their product that the customer is losing out on.) -thanks for reading and have a nice day :)Hådes11 2m
2m Petition for FREE Character Transfers Reply to this, if you want a free transfer from over populated servers: -Area 52 -Stormrage -Tichondorius -Illidian to a less populated server.Misdemeanorc11 2m
2m Magni Bronzebeard called me a little girl. I have completed the BfA beginning quests on 4 different male characters. Each time, Magni Bronzebeard says: "Hold, on lass!" All I can think is, 'Magni Bronzebeard called me a little girl. WTF?' https://i.imgur.com/C3xFwyL.pngBrowl1 2m
2m When does Mythic+ Unlock? I'm purely curious as I don't remember the Legion timeframe.Relictor1 2m
2m Dueler's Guild gameplay needs help Right now, you can only que against people -on your own faction - in your same War Mode Shard The second one is a big problem, it's almost impossible to consistently get games. I have gotten only 10ish duels after an entire week of queing Wedsnesday and onwards. I'm not sure if server size matters, but being on a low pop might also be a part of the problem. Is it possible to make the possible pool of players queing a lot bigger? It would be much appreciated.Finesthour0 2m
3m Bwonsamdi Fanclub Roll Call To the greatest loa ever, the king of the dead, the keeper of souls, the ryuk cosplayer, the smart alecy spirit healer, three cheers! HIP HIP! HOORAY! HIP HIP! HOORAY! HIP HIP hOORAY! My Death Knight will follow Bwonsamdi the REAL lich king. Fellow Bwonsamdians, roll call!Goofygoober52 3m
3m I've been so so so so patient, but now i'm pretty annoyed with this server fiasco. (hear me out) Blizzard, I was not bothered the first day of launch when everything basically exploded. It's day-1. You've brought me a lot of fun so you deserve patience. When my realm Sergeras was one of the few to be down for an extended amount of time, I let it go. Okay, they're popular servers for reasons. They're gonna work it out. Endless lag then happened, other issues, bugged quests, etc. I still haven't been able to cap due to these issues. Especially because I work a military schedule; WoW is my precious down time I look forward to everyday after I'm released from pure misery. I have friends I'm trying to catch up with who also have jobs and families, but they're on less problematic servers so they're already hitting up the heroics. Please, please Blizz. Allow free server transfers to those who need them, such as Sergeras and the others. I paid almost the cost of a full console game on something I have hardly been able to touch, especially considering how putting time into this game is crucial to the content. Not to mention using my month sub time,it's been totally eaten up by this! (well, half of it to be fair, which is kinda a lot...) //end rant. I know you've heard this so many times but I'm becoming annoyed, but more so sad. I just wanna play. Been a customer for 9 good years (through multiple accounts and regions in the past) I want to continue being a consumer of this very fun game, but it's becoming disheartening.Cladani0 3m
3m Why are we being punish for leveling? Why are we being punished for leveling? The higher lvl we are...the more weaker we are getting?? Why is this?? Shouldn't it be the other way around?? This feels really broken cause we don't have new skills to out weight our crappy stats at max lvl. I feel sad playing cause I can bearly kill an elite by myself at lvl 120 and I was able to at 110?? Wtf is going on blizz??Koudin8 3m
4m Before you post! (please read!) 1. Developers do not read forum posts 2. Blues are community managers, not developers 3. Blizzard is not forcing you to do anything - there are literally so many cool things to do other than grind. 4. You will not be able to complete everything in week 1, stop trying. 5. Garrosh did nothing wrong.Trëësus11 4m
4m What is your favorite Horde excuse? Mine are: "Muh Camp T" "Muh Sunreavers" and the classic "Muh Demon Blood." What about you guys?Atillus136 4m
4m Private Servers > Tich, Area52, etc For those of us in the high/full pop realms (i.e. Tich, Area52, etc) we are less stable than the more popular private realms. Never thought that would happen.Zyllos5 4m
4m Can we plz just remove dungeon WQ's its actually just infuriating, no one wants to take the 5 minutes to go do the extra boss and since soloing content rn is out of the question (esp in the underrot with those broken !@# plants)Kurumî0 4m
4m M.O.T.H.E.R. How do titans even know what a mother is to name one of their creations after it? They're literally formed through the same means as planets. They have no mothers or fathers. They don't reproduce sexually. SO HOW IS THIS A THING??? I DEMAND ANSWERS BLIZZARD!!!Kegsmasher12 4m
5m Fancy a cuppa? Well, do you?Partybus2 5m
5m BFA Warlock its a joke Void Walker is useless at tanking: cannot even do his job now, dies easily, sometimes it does not auto cast his aggro spell. Dark Pact mega nerf: if this is a "defensive" why it sacrifices my health instead of my pet's health? If I use it I am dead! Back-draft Nerf : I am not sure why this was moved into a talent tree, takes forever to cast something. Demonic Circle: why this thing still in the talent tree? it should be base line. Burning Rush: another talent that kills yourself, no useful at all, not sure why this still in our talent tree. Succubus Nerfs: No more whiplash ( the original one) Seduction Cooldown Everything has a long time cast and damage its too low compared to other classes at the same iLvl Any class can heal for a good amount or got way more better defensives. I hope the developers read this, it is really frustrating to level up gear up to find out that you die too easily because other classes got better defensives, tools and damage and I hope that the warlock community support this thread.Bloodydark101 5m
5m How to unlock Zandalari Trolls? I know they haven't been released yet. I just bought the game and i don't care about the rest of allied races so i would like to know if you could start rep grinding for zandalari trolls already since the bfa zones were just released? Also does anyone know if the rep wall for allied races would be removed after the xpac is oficially released? Thanks in advance for your answers.Tamalverde13 5m
6m Vol'dun Mount Farming Did blizzard just hotfix the farming spot?Uzattei22 6m
6m Auto decline Druid DPS addon? Need an addon that auto decline druid DPS players from my mythic groups, especially feral druids. Anyone know one? Thanks in advanceÇlovë0 6m