General Discussion

Nov 7 World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Azeroth paid a terrible price to end the apocalyptic march of the Legion’s crusade—but even as the world’s wounds are tended, it is the shattered trust between the Alliance and Horde that may prove hardest to mend. As this age-old conflict reignites, join your allies and champion your faction’s cause—Azeroth’s future will be forged in the fires of war. In World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth, you must declare your allegiance. ----- Trailers and Media: World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth - Cinematic Trailer World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth - Features Trailer ----- Recruit Allied Races Explore Azeroth as one of six new playable Allied Races, including four you've encountered in your campaign against the Legion. Embark on a quest to earn their favor and unlock each race, adding their strength to your faction. Create a new character and complete the full leveling experience to earn a distinctive Heritage Armor set. Learn more about Allied Races here. New Continent - Kul Tiras As a hero of the mighty Alliance, journey to the seafaring kingdom of Kul Tiras, home of Jaina Proudmoore. Untangle a web of betrayal and dark magic as you encounter power-hungry pirates, witches wielding death magic, mystical sea priests, and more. Explore the stony peaks of Tiragarde Sound, trek across Drustvar’s high plains and red forests, and navigate the intricate inland canals of Stormsong Valley as you convince this fractured kingdom to join your cause. New Continent - Zandalar Prepare the Horde for war by recruiting the ancient empire of Zandalar. In this troll-dominated territory, ancient evil waits to be unleashed on the world as you battle crazed blood-troll worshippers, gargantuan dinosaurs, and titan constructs. Discover Zuldazar, the oldest city in Azeroth; unveil the bleak swamps of Nazmir; and traverse the deadly deserts of Vol'dun. Plunder Uncharted Islands Set sail for the previously unmapped isles of Azeroth. Battle in groups of three as you race against cunning rival intruders—or enemy players—to collect the island’s resources. Constantly evolving challenges await as you traverse frozen landscapes near Northrend, open the gates of an abandoned Gilnean castle, navigate a war between elementals and more. Storm the Warfronts Head to the frontlines and take part in a large-scale 20-player cooperative Warfront to claim a key strategic location. Build up your faction’s forces, lead the charge as your troops lay siege to the objective, and battle the enemy commanders as they make their last stand in this new PvE mode inspired by classic Warcraft RTS battles. Infuse Armor with Titanic Might Take control of the Heart of Azeroth—a legendary neck piece entrusted to you by Magni Bronzebeard. Imbue it with Azerite, an invaluable resource that’s emerged in the Legion’s wake, to customize your armor with new powers and traits. Enter a World Divided New Level CapStop the spread of the Blood God’s corruption, unearth the secrets of a lost titan vault, and much more as you quest to level 120. New Dungeons and RaidsFight through all-new dungeons like the golden city of Atal’Dazar, and the outlaw town of Freehold! Character BoostAdvance a new or existing hero character to level 110 instantly, and be ready to join your new allies in battle! CommunitiesFind adventurers who share common interests through in-game Communities and join cross-realm social groups.Ornyx0 Nov 7
Dec 14 Season 6 and Antorus Raid Release Schedule It’s been an epic few days for World of Warcraft, including the announcement of the Battle for Azeroth expansion at BlizzCon, but there’s one more announcement we didn’t get to: when you’ll be able to enter Antorus, the Burning Throne. We’ve now finalized the upcoming raid’s release schedule and are pleased to share it with you today! Antorus, the Burning Throne Release Schedule: • November 28: Normal and Heroic difficulties • December 5: Mythic difficulty and Raid Finder wing 1 • December 19: Raid Finder wing 2 • January 2: Raid Finder wing 3 • January 16: Raid Finder wing 4 Additionally, Legion PvP Season 5 will end and Season 6 will begin the same day that Antorus opens on Normal and Heroic difficulty (November 28). Good luck!Ornyx59 Dec 14
Dec 13 Terms of Service Violations in Antorus As you’ve seen over the course of Legion, we’ve been consistently increasing our actions taken against Terms of Service violations used to give an unfair advantage in raid and dungeon content. These violations include selling raid clears for real money, sharing accounts between members of the same raid team, and similar behaviors prohibited under the ToS. With Mythic Antorus about to open and the world first race ready to begin, we felt it was important to give a reminder of our stance on these issues, as well as a warning that we will be actively monitoring and taking action against those who participate in such behavior to gain an early progression advantage in Mythic Antorus. We’re excited to see how our top players progress through Mythic Antorus in the weeks to come, and want to ensure that the experience is as fair as possible for everyone participating. Please keep this in mind as you begin to work your way through the Burning Throne, and best of luck!Ythisens68 Dec 13
Oct 3, 2016 Welcome - Please Read! Welcome to the General Discussion forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Getting the Most Out of the Forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2016792409 Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community.Ornyx3 Oct 3, 2016
51s Waiting for a blue post. The outrage is real. Unable to solo content from how many years ago? And no response from anyone? No reason to increase difficulty on crap that's been long outdated. You want us to "enjoy" and "emerse" ourselves with content from how many years ago? Content we've done seen for how many years on numerous toons?!?Thanatós13 51s
53s +1 Unsubbed Player Main reason. Raid scaling- do I really need to go into detail here ? Personal dungeon loot- I don't think I need to go into details here either. Side reasons. Leveling time increase Hypocrisy of Gms and Forum Mods. Blizz, your becoming to much like EA, treat your customers better and stop trying to make us "Gamble on Loot boxes" if you get what I'm saying. We the players made you who you are and it's up to us to destroy the monster we made.Maarlena19 53s
57s What if we had to Sheep/Sap/Trap again OMFG.. what if.. We actually sheeped a target.. you know with the moon symbol. Then we banished one with the green triangle... And what if the hunter had to trap the blue square.. And then we had to wait for the rogue to sap the orange circle.. . . And shackled the yellow star.. . And DPS the skull down first.. then the X.. What if.. we asked for things to be harder again.. What if.. we asked for content to not be facerolled and AOE'd down instantly. What if.. we said dungeons were to easy. What if.. we complained because running through dungeons was mostly just chasing the tank around.. What if.. Blizzard listened... What if... we had to sheep. and shackle and sap banish and trap our way through again.. Could you just imagine. what people on the forums would say..Blunttrauma27 57s
1m Blizzard REFUSING to respond Nearly 13 pages of concerns/QQ/recommendations from paying customers on the topic Why Scale Obsolete Raid Bosses....yet zero response from the company? They're quick to pipe in on some irrelevant topic such as "Hot Muffins", but when paying customers voice concerns, we're ignored. WTG Blizzard, wtg. Some of us have been around for 10, 11 or more years - IMO, players who've been loyal for that long absolutely deserve to have their voice heard. As far as that goes, ANYONE who plays your game(s) deserves this simple courtesy. How about answering or piping in on those posts that grow 10+ pages.....Shanga49 1m
1m If some ppl are reacting to 7.3.5 like this.. ...then I'm going to love to see their reactions to the leveling, dungeons, and raiding in Classic WoW. I must say Thank you Blizz for the changes to leveling it's great. I do think the issues with certain old raids is an unexpected side effect. As someone mentioned in another post the raids were not like this on the PTR. Cause if they were like this on the PTR we would've heard about it sooner from players on the PTR. So I'm thinking this is a bug.Reah2 1m
1m NO patch. That's a BAD PATCH. Hey Blizzard. When I cast multishot on 3 mobs in a low level dungeon on my level 110 in 2018, I expect all 3 of them to die. Not 2 die and 1 have HALF HP LEFT. https://i.imgur.com/6tfo13z.jpgPainbow1 1m
1m World of Warcraft is back!!! I LOVE the new patch, the difficulty, the time it takes to kill things and level up. I LOVE planning, having to pull carefully and using my abilities to heal up. I LOVE talking to people, while I quest, do random dungeons, or get killed by a mob. See what I did there? Please help me thanks Blizzard For an amazing job.Psychothico6 1m
1m Black Quiraji War Tank New mount? Better only give it to the tiny amount of players who completed an event in Vanilla that only one person could complete per server. What's that? A significant chunk of those players don't play anymore? Eh, let's royally screw up old raid scaling. They'll never even notice the mount! GG, Blizzard. Great use of dev time.Sneakisneaki41 1m
1m The Bait is set on the hook There are a few of different scenarios that will occur shortly. 1. Nothing will change, but for minor adjustments. 2. They will undo the raids and dungeons, and people will accept the rest of it, as if it's some sort of compromise. (They typically do this, make it so horrible on one end that you forget the discomfort caused by other items) 3. They will formulate a detailed response as to why they couldn't release patch notes, and people will fall for it...once again.Sweetpeaz7 1m
1m Dark Truth on Leveling Patch Most WoW players fully understand the entire game is the "Endgame". Content at max level. We get new and interesting leveling content each new expansion and for the most part players are willing to put up with it. If you have not been in loop of video game news lately, then you may not see what is happening right in-front of you. So many publishers and developers are getting called out on tricky monetizing practices, and yes, it's happening in WoW now. Knowing players for the most part care about endgame, Blizzard/Activision has just made leveling "more fun" (more time consuming and grinding) under the guise of "helping the player fully experience the content". Do you think it's a coincidence that this patch comes before a plethora of new playable races that you now have to level? Level through that tedious content so you can "fully enjoy" the experience? It's clear as day the intent here is to make buying the boost more appealing. They can tell you this patch is to make the game more fun all day long and hope you believe it, or you can stand up and call them out on it for what it is, a marketing ploy. In the end of the day Blizzard/Activision is a business and are here to make money, so this comes as no surprise. "But you don't have to buy a boost if you don't want too!" Yeah, we know guy. And it's people who say that, who are the people Blizzard/Activision are counting on to quell a kaka-storm before it gets out of control. Be vocal about this, demand transparency.Mcsmashey103 1m
1m What are you watching on Netflix atm The Polka King.Highoctane136 1m
1m Should Solo raids have ever happened? Edit: I never knew they actually announced and noted in previous patch notes etc. that they basically encourgaed solo raiding. Now these recent changes make even less sense!! With all the changes and uproar, what would of happened if these current changes were in place from day one and raids/dungeons were never meant to be soloed? Of course this is a hypothetical question. Reason I'm asking this, has there ever been a time in wow where the intentions were to make sure you could solo content that was originally made for a group? I'm definitely against the recent changes because personally I loved doing the old stuff, but is this blizzs way to make us group for content that was intended to be grouped?Exakute48 1m
1m I sure am glad you made sure I can't solo SoO That is definitely the best change in this patch. I was clearly enjoying doing that way too much, and now I can't! Yay!Drazana460 1m
1m Bull$hit cant solo SoO Mythic no more bull!@#$ cant %^-*ing solos SoO no more WTF was u !@#$ing thinking blizzFeärnot0 1m
1m Great job selling 100 boosts Blizz! Just think of how many extra lvl 100 boosts they will sell now that leveling speed is so heavily nerfed!Pinenuts10 1m
1m Cancelled My Sub I am not going to pay for a game that won’t allow me to solo old content. No you can’t have my gold. I know the way out. Bye.Livara98 1m
1m WoW Dev Hubris So is level scaling committing hubris? This has Star Wars Galaxies NGE written all over it. So.... who is this level scaling for? New players? Veteran players? Leveling was too easy? They could have buffed mob hp w/o touching xp requirements. They could have increased xp required to level, but also comparably modified heirloom xp boost (to satisfy both camps). Still have no idea why old raids/world bosses were touched since no one does these while leveling. Yeah this is one of those - no one ever asked for changes - that were basically unnecessary. Also - lets not forget the fact that XP pots (free) were removed from game, where as RaF and Character Boosts are still present. So the whole "game is too easy"/"leveling is too fast" .... is I guess ok, so long as you pay Blizzard more money. Yeah that doesn't undermine the entire argument at all. What a disappointing change.Yonbi16 1m
2m Patch 7.3.Fail - Where are the Devs??? I almost never post and I'm the type of player that generally trusts the dev team to get things right, but the silence as to this patch is shocking and a total slap in the face. I'll only cover two issues which are the most pressing in my mind but let me preface it by saying that history is about to repeat itself. Cataclysm saw a reversion to outdated and undesired mechanics and the philosophy as we head into BfA seems to be time sinks = fun. 1) Old world content is OLD. I'm a mount collector and I love solo'ing old raids at the end of an xpac. The fact that doing the same raid like ToT Monday Night and Tuesday Night led to two vastly different experiences is a huge issue. I decided to also test out Firelands and I find the "hp boost" has made what was once fun unnecessarily annoying and boring. Thanks for killing my favorite hobby. I don't think it's even worth it seeing how time consuming it was to kill just about anything. 2) XP per level. Like #1, this is just an annoying change for the sake of being time consuming. There are so many great games out there like Odyssey and great games that keep coming out it is beyond me why Blizzard thought "he, lets go back and make every old thing take forever again like we used to! That must be what players want." The amount of xp needed per level is just too high and, once again, an unnecessary time sink. I've been a loyal customer since roughly BC launched. This is the first time I am seriously considering canceling my sub, and it's not because I hate the changes (which I do and feel like the majority of players do). It's because the dev team has played the ostrich and buried their head in the sand.Raedwulf1 2m
2m 7.3.5 and Old Raids With the new patch affecting old content and bumping up health and damage for mobs, raids have also gotten a bump in health scale. Let me just say that these changes are PHENOMENAL for low-level progression raiding. A few of the main reasons are: Mechanics: As of a day ago you could literally ignore these and just stand in the fire. Now each mechanic actually matters and optimizing for each encounter is important just like it used to be. Mostly because of the health changes. Boss Health With bigger health pools, fights naturally last longer making mana management an issue for healers, and proper use of CDs for dps and tanks vital to killing bosses. Overall raiding at low levels has had a massive overhaul (for the better). And it has the potential to bring back twink raiding and just twink PVE in general. This probably isn't interesting for most players but if anyone wants to experience old content like it used to be without switching to private servers; feel free to add my Battle Tag: Konich#11402Mendicent21 2m
2m GD Lounge #112 give me hugs edition.Flaymmane387 2m
2m Thank you for fixing leveling, Blizz I know there are a ton of the vocal minority on these forums bashing your decision to scale levels. Rest assured, you made the right decision. This is the most engaging leveling has been in ages. Thank you.Wryndox59 2m
2m 4 extra bag slots UNFAIR. Not EVERYONE can afford a cell phone and phone service . Some peopel spend all their money on wow, then get punished for it.Mokthroggore92 2m
2m Remote Auction House not working Remote Auction House not working. Anyone else having this problem? Do you know when they plan on fixing it? Thank you in advance.Lillyen3 2m
3m Can't Solo Old Raids!!! Made you look at another topic on the issue. Because there aren't enough! Nelson_From_The_Simpsons /Point /HaHa Back to reading everyone else's complaint(s). :-D Enjoy your day!Sickened0 3m
3m "All dungeons now reward Personal Loot..." Does this mean we can't run old dungeons for off-spec loot anymore? :( There's already so much equipable stuff from WoD that I just cannot obtain because of personal loot. It would be absolutely nuts if this suddenly applied to the entire game. This would kill gold runs, too. I mean, damn. And RP sets? lol, forget about it. You can't get off-proficiency quest rewards come Cata, and now you can't even get them from dungeons. Great job, Blizz! For clarity, this change is to Dungeons, NOT Raids. I just ran Ulduar on my Rogue and everything was normal. Blizzard: All we are asking is for Solo players that outlevel these dungeons be allowed to change the looting method from Personal to Free-For-All. This would solve all of our issues without affecting your intended improvements and everyone would be happy :) Thank you.Kaleesh496 3m
3m All of this is very funny Its really funny seen all the complaining about the level system, this is making my day with comments like "NOW I HAVE TO PLAY THE GAME TO LEVEL UP!"Korne49 3m
3m Yet Another 7.3.5 Lvling Complaint 14 quests in Northrend with a lvl 60 DK. 50% progression towards 61. Seriously, Blizz... WTF?Kali102 3m
3m Old content. Just ran Mogu'shan palace Just ran thru it for craps and giggles. One shotted all trash I saw, might have had to hit lower bosses a couple times. Last boss had just under 2,800,000....a 'one shot' for overly geared players. So what did I miss? I thought ALL of this older content got an increase in health? It seemed to be about the same as when I ran thru it weeks ago.Ithenell26 3m
3m @Blizzard Leveling Changes You did a good thing. This forum is often filled with knee-jerk reaction complaint and ridicule but I want you to know that you did good. Be proud of the work you did and the implementation of legion scaling tech. I've been here since 2004 and this is one of the most important things you've EVER done to solidify the health of the game.Organics6 3m
3m New Scaling This whole new scaling thing is terrible... the fact that i'm pulling 900k DPS in a level 90 raid, and dying because i cant solo a boss, but turning around and pulling 1.2m DPS in level 110 content, is a bit unappealing... this whole patch was a big money grab and Blizz needs to fix this ASAP because I have already seen people saying theyre going to unsub due to this whole scheme to force veteran players to buy a level 100 boost... it was not hidden very well.. yes I agree to some extent that leveling was easy... but whats fun in the game if you're leveling all the time and don't get to join your friends in endgame content... making it so we cant do old content and forcing us to buy level 100 boosts isnt going to make the subs go up... this game is going to be stuck with a bunch of new people who eventually quit as well..Hylen1 3m
4m Great job blizzard You did well. Dont worry about all the complaints they just do it cus thats all they know.Zephy52 4m
4m Keychain Authenticator doesn't count? So my Keychain authenticator doesn't count for the extra bag slots? I have paid for and have had one for years, but this doesn't count for me?? I tried it? I don't have any other devices and can't even use the SMS whatever it is, but, my Authenticator doesn't count.Cynurunyte227 4m
4m Please fix your website Now that you've done a good job of steering the game from snowflake, insta-1shot2ezforme mode, can you please focus a bit more on the website and keep the post history/character info updated?Orgomrar2 4m
4m Leveling dungeon takes longer then M+15 Why is a leveling dungeon harder/longer then Mythic +15?Pull37 4m
5m lore question about magic is the ability to use magic something you are born with, or can anyone use it if they have the proper educationWithpuppys1 5m
5m Pre Legion 'Duel' Event And WOD. What The... This clearly wasn't tested. WOD leveling is about twice as hard as Legion leveling. I'm not exaggerating. Packs of 5-6 that are death walking, named mobs with more hp than Legion elites and solo quest 'bosses' that defacto require a group. The pre Legion 'duel' event being...well, just go and try it.Lóst0 5m
5m Patch 7.3.5 is WORSE than 6.1, let that sink. Well they've done it. Couldnt possibly think it was possible but it was done. Watched a friend played few hours ago (yes, im at work) and he did run a bunch of old dungeons / raids for me so that I can experience the GREAT changes of 7.3.5. Its aweful, its unbelievable, its just plain wrong. Why would you want to bring back OLD CONTENT, PAST STORIES to current tasks to do, once max level? Why and whats the point to keep what's been dealt with YEARS, yes YEARS ago to current high-end game? Explain yourself Blizzard, do it. What is the point of being max level in this game anymore? Since we cant f*cking solo or work on personal chill task, once in a while? How do we solo farm mounts now? How do we hunt rare transmogs from Mists of Pandaria, Warlords of Draenor now? I dont know anyone being interested to group up once again and mass farm old stuff from the game. Its useless and its a waste of time. There's a reason why we call it OLD CONTENT, because we already did it and there is no point to keep it ''viable for challenge''. Old content, dungeons and raids are there for only one reason and its all about COLLECTIONS, nothing else. Explain us the reasoning behind that fiasco.Parruna287 5m
5m This is a Nightmare for soloers I mean i get that blizz wants it to be like how wow is supposed to be but making older raids not soloable is a nightmare. 1.) What happens if people want to do a heroic raid for transmog or invincible but now they can't because it's been scaled and you have to be in a group. 2.) It kills it for collectors because most of them like soloing raids and dungeons for pets. transmogs and mounts 3.) I like how new content is not soloable, but old content should not be unsoloable, that time is past. 4.) it's going to consume a lot of rpers time because we're to busy doing raids for rp stuff rather than actually rping. It's going to make people angry. I mean i don't mind because it is what it is, it's not like blizz would change it.Lunnaya159 5m
5m Horde cinematic Bain is eating a steak at the table. ...What a savage.Zivern35 5m
5m Petition to Remove Old Raid Scaling We need to make a petition to blizzard to show them that alot of players are NOT OK WITH THIS. They made it to where i can not even solo MOP content when i could 2 days ago. There was no reason to make me or anyone else that is MAX LEVEL feel like we were level 90 again. We progessed past that point, and should not have a difficult time running old content from 2 xpacs ago.Justanother9 5m
6m Mage or Hunter. So, I've mained a Mage for almost 8 years now. I recently lvled a Hunter/mm to 110 and I love it. Should I switch mains at this point because I'm enjoying the Hunter or should I stick with the Mage because it has higher reps and more progression overall in the game? I'd like to see reasons as to which will be better for PVE questing/lving/dungeons and raids in the future. Take the "fun" aspect out of it for now because I enjoy both but only want to focus on one from here on out. Any tips or opinions would be appreciated :)Thatonemage3 6m
6m So uh... MoP Raids Holy honkin' heck did you futz up with soloing old MoP raids. WHY? Fun detected? Unintentional scaling side effect? I can solo them. But then again, I'm a 962 equipped hunter (survival though, if it counts. Less burst than the other two I suppose). On SoO: But SHEESH. I BARELY make Sha of Pride with a prepot and LUST. <2s on the banishment timer! That's beyond ridiculous. Used to do that on my 890 alts, not this 962. Insane. Don't get me started on Galakras. The adds straight up almost 1shot Sylvannas (lol?), she floated 100k the entire fight as I blew cooldowns on the trash mobs that ran though. Thankfully, Galakras himself was easy enough. And Juggernaut. Holy heck, Juggernaut. Admittedly, I wouldn't have had issues with him had I just swapped to BM. The fire dot that stacks up on you left me at 200k after doing the same lust deal and barely managing to smack him into dust... whereas previously he died in about 19s. Big difference. I could eagle twice. That's two minutes. Last problem: Shamans. Unless you have an immune, that iron prison will make it nigh impossible to solo. Fun detected I guess? The rest were a non issue, but took considerably longer. Not fun. Not cool. Why should the lesser geared people not be able to kill this crap? No bueno. Please fix. At the very least, make some of these abilities not cast if you are solo (Banishment mainly). ..or just.. give us that DPS buff we get for older raids... what's wrong with soloing old content 1 xpac later? Ego gonna get hurt people are getting mythic raid gear for mog or something? pls. Rolling my eyes. To be perfectly honest with you, Garrosh himself is INSANELY easy to solo still. You know what this is going to encourage? People taking one friend or keeping an offline player in party (whether it be their alt or w/e) and using a group to get up to Garrosh, then kicking everyone from party during the 2min RP and soloing him so they don't have to fight over the mount. Remember how mythic lockouts work? Yeah. Not okay. P.S. https://i.imgur.com/o3qVI8D.png Dobby is free. But the odds of that happening this week were slim. Honestly squealed. P.S.S. IF ANYONE NEEDS HELP SOLOING MOP RAIDS (minus M SoO mind you!) I will come smash it for you. I have all the mounts. I understand your pain! /w Nazthori-EmeraldDream & I'll be right over. Orc smash.Nazthori13 6m
6m Ahy haven't you done the Mage Tower? My question is to those that haven't done the Mage Tower quest. Why haven't you completed it yet? Now you can get to 935 ilvl even if you only raid LFR and buy Ethereal Vendor gear, and by now most people should have at least 2 legendaries. Once you are over 930 ilvl MT challenges become doable with average skill.Empathetic115 6m
6m Opinion Poll on 7.3.5 Lvling This might be interesting and informative. Can we, without editorializing, post what expansion we started playing in and rate the new lvling system 1-5? I'll start: Cata, 3.Kali48 6m
7m BRH bug! May I have my key back? I don’t know where to put this post so I’m going to stick it here. I got a group together for BRH 12. We put my key in and kept getting teleported to the start. We couldn’t even get to one piece of trash. I submitted a ticket under bug report, but it shows no evidence of submission. Please, WoW can I have a different key or working one? Thanks for considering.Xunain0 7m
8m Skadi not dropping anything but gold. I'm confused by what's going on. I'll admit I'm very casual solo player and I don't understand personal loot or quite what's happened with soloing lower level instances. Last night I did my usual before bed solo of Utgarde Pinnacle in hopes of getting the Reins of the Blue Protodrake. And as usual I didn't get it... but I didn't get any of the usual blue loot Skadi drops. Nothing but a bit of gold. Then it sunk in that none of the bosses gave loot. Are higher level players doing mount runs in lower level dungeons just going to get gold and nothing else? Is this a bug or intentional? I'm sorry if I'm asking something that is widely known among forum regulars, I just want to know if I might as well give up on getting the blue protodrake (after hundreds of runs the past year or so).Revelin6 8m