General Discussion

Nov 22, 2014 Everburning Candle I just looted this trinket today and I'm trying to sell it, but don't really know how much to ask. The cheapest I've seen on AH on the 3 servers I've checked is 90k. But I really don't believe anyone would pay that. Especially being on a low pop realm as I am right now. So my question for you, how much is this worth? Do you have any experience in seeing how much these have gone for? Keep in mind it is the best in slot healer trinket (pre-raid).Slouchin6 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Where is the PvE Heirloom vendor at? Where is the PvE Heirloom vendor at? and when will it be out its its not out?Urbanwar4 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Guild Charter Having an impossibly difficult time getting 2 guild sigs on my charter. Can't find anyone on my server that doesn't have a tag and will sign, been trying for hours. Anyone willing to make a toon quickly on Azshara and sign?Shadexe2 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Graphics error or intentional? I love my crown of desolation but anytime I get into combat the flames disappear. Is this a graphics error or intentional?Tresska0 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 The 10 year Anniversary mount. Can someone tell me how long we will be able to get this corehound as I like to take my time leveling in a new expansion. I actually read the quests and story lines. Plus with the impossibly long queues for Stormrage, will they be extending the anniversary timeline. As a mount collector I do not want to miss out on the corehound.Briinn5 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Next Anniversary Baby Sylithid pet and level 100 Ahn'Qiraj raids please blizz. Really enjoyed Molten Core raid so would love to see some more of the old world raids come back.Iyata0 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Why MC Instant res? Because of this, one wipe usually means 10 because people just release without thinking and cause the mobs to aggro. I was just curious why this happens? Because it's in BRD?Wingstreet0 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Has gruul been born yet? Hey I love all the throwbacks to BC, but one major character is missing!! It's cool how we killed all his sons that had been enslaved by the Iron Horde but my question is in this timeline has their father Gruul been born yet and if so when will we encounter him?Sineval10 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 WOD Best questing experience since wotlk. I usaly hate questing but this time its...realy nice. Alot of interresting lore into it, GJ Blizz!Azarhius0 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Unable to que for heroic dungeons? Ok, before you ask ... Silver mode done ... 610 ilvl ... done Ran 3 heroics not 2 hours ago ... went to the gym, came back and now it's saying I don't meet the requirements? .... help? Thank you.Kaeane3 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 I need to get item level 615 FAST... Should I just be running Skyreach over and over again? I find healing VERY difficult on Druid right now, several times I simply can't keep tanks + whole group up and I think it's a gear issue in my opinion... my heals just aren't healing enough even with stacks of HOTS... I checked out quest rewards for Nagrand being ilevel 600 max... what is everyone doing to get some gear?Auctión16 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 I want a booterang! Ever notice that when you upgrade a building in your garrison there is always one peon sleeping on a platform? I so badly want to booterang him!Sabyrr0 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Why is Leather harder? I play a leather class, but I dont play leatherworker // skinner so I built a tannery, and im seeing that obviously it requires leather.. why is the leather providing building a medium building (barn) when all the other tradeskill buildings are small or built-in? I tried to work around this by getting a tradepost. But the tradepost-price on leather was just raised, meanwhile ore and cloth were lowered. why is leather harder to obtain? just curious.Jini5 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Thank you for listening! Very happy with the personal loot system! The bonus guarantee on the last boss is awesome too! (Though perhaps for completing a random heroic, a gear token instead of 100% drop chance?) Whatever, Very happy with the xpac so far! Not even angry about profs!Mcmillan7 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Default 20 followers shouldn't count workers When you dedicate about 5 followers or so to your buildings, it doesn't leave much room with all those level 100 missions that needs all kinds of counters that you don't have unless you're lucky. We could have 20 followers solely for missions and workers do not count. edit:I modified the suggestion based off of someone's input.Ravene17 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Core Hound <Mount> I think this mount looks spectacular and large ... but! I think it's missing something and that is noises! Usually corehounds make thunderous footsteps and now they're like silent dandelions? I can't really hear chains whacking in the wind either. I lose the immersion of it all. TLDR; Core Hound needs some sound! Vote up if you agree so the Devs can take note of what the community wants. xoEmber0 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Molten Core - Then and Now Thank you Blizzard for taking us back down memory lane. What a long strange trip it's been! At least this time we didn't have to run back from Thorium Point when we wiped! Thanks again, can't believe it's been 10 years... http://i.imgur.com/hoEqpF7.jpg #LewtTheDawg #Vendorstrike #WaitForDPScallCessation5 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 WoW pvp. Might actually be fun if blizzard had done anything about stunlocks. Instead I get to sit in just about as much CC as MoP had watching my health pool dwindle. Oh well maybe next expansion... right?Yakul0 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 A healer’s pain Hello everyone, I am a monk mistweaver. I have been level 100 almost a week now. Ever since i started to run dungeons i have been hatting tanks more and more. Here’s why. Back in the days of vanilla; players understood the importance of CC. Not only doing them; but also in preventing breaking CC early. I have both tanked and healed. I know how to be both roles and I understand the pain of both roles. We just finished MOP, so I get that people still think they're in BIS gear and optimized stats. In reality we are now level 100. We are trying to get our CURRENT BIS for the upcoming raids. For me the random heroic dungeon experience has been less than stellar. Tanks pull whatever, think they're still OP, and don't take damage. All while we healers are trying our best to keep the group alive so we don't get blamed when people die. (We all know it’s always the healers fault.) Try to understand tanks; you are currently very squishy. You don't have the best stats right now. You just can't charge in to a group of mobs thinking you can survive for a long time. When things get real we healers have to step up our game, and try to keep the group alive. After we do get past a difficult pull there is a thing called mana. We need it to heal, without it the group will die and we (healers) gets blamed for not healing. “WTF HEALER!” I just want to point out that the reason I wrote this is not because I want to complain. I wrote this because I want the tanks out there to calm down a bit, look at your healer, be mindful of your group, and don't just "Leeeeroy…. Jennnkins!!!!" everything.Zakkagar4 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 PvP Gear Glitch found Ultimal6 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 SS vs TM What a joke... completely dominate a team.. but lose in the end because of a bogus points/rank system.Kabookie0 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Ashran population imbalance. I demand answers What is being done to address this blunder of population balancing in Ashran (or lack of balancing). There are too many people on here complaining that the opposing faction is doing nothing but zerging their base over and over and over. Reducing the honor to 50 from 500 didn't fix anything. We are still getting rolled over by 150 horde and less than 50 alliance. We can't even get help from our tree because he is bugged. I demand answers!Tell me what you are going to do to fix this horrible situation.Ckgg2 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Kilrogg just went BOOM! World Server down.Mirabella1 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Workaround for FFR slow flight path I've tested this several times and it works. If you fly into FFR and get slowed down, alt-F4 and log back in and it will be at normal speed.Vralok1 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Question about certain rare world mobs... In checking the wowhead guide to getting ilvl 610, they list several rare world mobs that drop items. For example, Swift Onyx Flayer drops 629 mail boots. I've killed him about 6 or 7 times now, and only receive loot on the first kill: some apexis crystals. Since that first kill, I've received nothing. Do we only have one kill to get them to drop their loot, or does he have a chance to drop it even on subsequent kills? I should add that I've done the same for several other of the world rares on the list, and none of them have dropped gear for me, even after multiple kills. I realize that there are many rare elites out there that drop garrison resource and/or an item just once, but I hope I'm just having bad luck with these. Here is a link to the guide: http://www.wowhead.com/news=244538/guide-to-getting-the-ilvl-requirements-for-heroic-dungeons-610-and-molten-core-6#rarespawns-mailSithrak1 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 How many runs will it take for the Rag ench.? I'm gonna be farming MC for Flames of Ragnaros. What are my chances of getting it and keeping my insanity at the same time?Lorithas7 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 MC doggies http://i.imgur.com/IOfCzae.jpg TIME TO NEVER DO MC AGAIN, we had fun though \o/ spot the tiny doggieGabbie5 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Glyph of Small Terrorguard My Terrorguard is way to big and gets in the way of absolutely everything. Can we get a minor glyph to make it smaller? Thank you, BitzTerabitz5 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 What happened to Tol Barad and Wintergrasp? How come we can't queue for them anymore?Stalingradz0 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Thank You For MC As a long time player, Molten Core was and still is one of my favorite raids. I remember waiting hours for our guild, or sometimes mutiple guilds, to get 40 players in at the same time. I remember emptying my bags so I could conjour water for the raid. Mages had to also spam their decurse button on a few of the bosses. And while that may seem like a waste, I knew my part and did it on behalf of the group. The epics were few and far between, but we were proud of them. While this may seem like the old "in my day we walked up hill both ways" speech, its not. This was just how it was and there was no way around it. As my Gnome lvled, I revisted the hallowed core and was blessed (or cursed) with looting a legendary binding. This meant for the next couple years I had to farm for the other one, every week. I was blessed recently with the other binding and I am a happy Gnome Mage with Thunderfury. I no longer have a real purpose to revisit the ancient raid. But then Blizzard gives players the gift (or curse) of bringing back the Molten Core at lvl 100, for everyone to enjoy. The only problem is the game has changed so much. LFR now means hours waiting turns into minutes. But what has also changed is the patience of the average player. They demand the easy epic and ignore simple 10 year old raid mechanics, such as; decurse, dispell, aoe core hounds packs, or single pack pulling. At first it was funny seeing groups wipe to these basic mechanics, but I soon saw players leaving the raid after the first wipe, or even players pulling packs on purpose. I now see why we do not have 40 man raids anymore. It's too hard to get 39 random players to listen to another random player give instructions. I will continue to try for the amazing mount reward for dealing with the new type of players. But the Core will never really be what I remembered. Thank you also for a great 10 year run. Here's to another 10 years and a Lvl 200 Molten Core.Socaliente0 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Restored Statue and Immaculate Statue? What's the purpose of these items? Are they just vendor trash or is there something I can do with these? At first I thought it was going to be something that'll help me level up my JC faster, but it doesn't show me anything that I can do with it. Any Blue on in here that know anything about this?Mukangtae2 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Proving Grounds???? So i already have on warforged and heroic gear,completed bronze and silver succesfully so i could run heroics. Did that since i completed it.Now i try to que up for heroic and it tells me i need to do proving grounds silver!! How is that.I am a healer and i completed the proving grounds as a healer and thats the spec i que up with but it still tells me i need silver. whats up with that????Tigerblossom8 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Can we get leggings or something? Sometimes (like for the Dwarven bunker leather items) the legs are kind of revealing to me. Can we have a legging slot kind of like we have shirt for people like me?Athinah0 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Cinder Kittten and Molten Corgie interaction because dogs chase cats, no? plz and ty blizz :DTÿrkas2 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Recently updated Gnome Female Face Blizzard recently updated it where there are no happy faces to choose for gnome females. I thought I would get some of your opinions to see what you think. I'm neutral on this issue and I'm just presenting you with this recent change in Beta, they may change it back, but they also may not. So it is probably get to get your opinions of it now. http://imgur.com/9yFUEPnMaalefaak66 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Why cant you LFD or LFR que in ashran? ?Ironpatriot0 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Ashran honor gain significantly nerfed Killing the High Warlord now rewards for a whole 50 honor! WOW!!! Seriously blizzard. Now there's NO reason to do Ashran atm. None at all. Ashran is a serious mess right now.Stralgarr4 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Where has Jaina been? So far, I have never seen Jaina in this expansion. I assumed she would play a pretty big role, considering how strongly she thought that Garrosh should have been executed in his trial. Am I missing something?Nickelodean12 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Heroic Iron docks loot I just finished heroic Iron docks for the second time, and after beating the final boss, Skulloc did not have the ability to loot anything, nor did I get an achievement for completing the dungeon. I let it slide the first time but when it happened again I wasn't too happy. Please note that i'm not mad that the boss did not drop any gear for me because of personal loot, i'm frustrated because the boss did not drop ANYTHING for anyone in our party, not even gold, we did not have the ability to loot him, he just disappeared after we killed him. I've tried to open a ticket but that just keeps giving me an error. Has anyone else had this issue?Zinthropa13 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Class fixed before Highmaul? This worries me greatly. Highmaul is coming out the first apparently, from what my guild mates told me, and I'm looking at the current states of class inbalances with dps, hps, and tanking ability; I can honestly say that I had never seen so many classes so broken as ive seen it now. Warlocks=Do little to no dps. They are useless in raiding teams, and hell, When highmaul was tested pleyers refued to let locks on their team. Hunters=Are just do damn powerfull. How is it that a lv 99 hunter is pulling 12k constant dps to everything when I struggle to even make 10k at 620il (And believe me, Im doing my rotation right) Ashran= I havent read up alot about one fraction winning 99.9% of the time on different servers. But ya, thats happening on mine. How am I suposed to keep up with the other sides gear advantage when they are getting it fed to them like candy? I sure do hope blizzard fixes the class and ingame inbalances before highmaul launches the first. (Removing personal loot and adding it back in just wasted ur time. Devote it to other more important things.)Vynhen27 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 How to get a name/race change Basically I want to change my characters race from Worgen to Human Then I want to rename him. I go into battle.net services, click the "Buy in Battle.net Account" link and nothing happens. Is it down? Is there another way to pay for these services?Dexterworgen8 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Core Hound collapses and begins to smolder. Core Hound reignites from the heat of another Core Hound!Grayscaled1 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Do theDevs even really KNOW what is fun? First, grounding us in the new areas. Then the LFD loot changes(thankfully reverted) Sure, it is fun to shake up the ant farm if you own it - not so much fun for the ants! Give us flying in Draenor, and stop thinking of *fun* things please!Anarchh1 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 I'm loving this Draenor Iron-Age Gear Style I don't even want to transmog. I love the whole Iron-Age theme of my gear. I feel like a Hunter Ninja, minus the pun on stealing your loot. ;)Sniperstrike7 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Dungeon loot Full disclosure: Haven't run dungeons yet. Having too much fun leveling. But I was wondering who thought it was a good idea to change back to the NBG loot system in an expansion where you painstakingly made it more difficult to earn gold. Why not make Personal Loot the default, with the option to switch to NFG? Or was that how it was before? And what feedback? I saw a lot of posts from people before this change that loved the Personal Loot system. I don't remember seeing much desire for NBG to return.Mishotem5 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Level 100 Meatball What the heck...Why does he 2 shot any clothy before he enrages? He's gone from being too easy to nearly impossible if you don't have insane defensive CDs.Narwhals5 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 4k Resolution WoW Just got a new 4k tv. I'm getting around 30 - 40 fps at 4k on ultra, goes up slightly if I go down to high settings, and I'm using a gtx 760. I want to run ultra at 60+ always. It looks phenomenal. What gpu should I go for a gtx 970 or a 980, and could there be a single gpu option?Hobbgobblin2 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 MC Raiders https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjmJCy1ksYY Reminder this exists. Fitting for the event, imo.Kurgor0 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Draenor Treasure Chests They're not showing up on the mini-map anymore. Does anyone know how to fix this? It makes it way easier when they're showing up on the mini-map.Zithrø2 Nov 22, 2014
Nov 22, 2014 Looking to transfer gold. Trying to get rid of 30k gold on Illidan US Horde for 30k on Korgath US Alliance. emogeddon#1652Wünderlüst0 Nov 22, 2014