General Discussion

Jan 7, 2015 Lorewise: warlock vs mage vs priest vs druid Which class is the strongest? I will give u my opinion: 1. Warlock 2. Druid 3. Mage 4. Priest I think priest is quite weak if you compare it with warlockOwsi58 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 Tarren Mill Title so this toon did tarren mill and i won a match and got the FoS achiev. on wow head and everywhere else i look it says account bound, but nobody else other then my 90+ toons got the title. so is it only for 90+?Asabairn8 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 Draenor Legendary Enchant Question If I enchant the 680 (Band of the Archmage) will I lose the enchant when the item becomes legendary? Or should I not even bother enchanting it?Beakin0 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 Hey Blizz, why can't we.... do MoP challenge modes? The technology to scale your characters ilvl and lvl are both in the game. So why was this ever taken out? I get that there should be an end to a season yadda yadda, but if the ability to do this is available, why take out content that could still be challenging? Feats of strength with some vanity item or something for those that have done it before a season is over.Profcoldhart3 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 Hot damn, blues! Just wanted to say thank you! You guys are on the ball today.Sacriel0 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 Very important post pls read dire question! So when does Garrosh become a deathknight and goes back in time again to create the Undead Iron Horde?Korkrosh8 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 Add a Language Selection to Premades Earlier today, I went into a premade High Maul group, that advertised in English, but when I got in, most of the group(including the raid leader) would only speak Spanish. Even worse, they got hostile towards me when I asked them to speak English, as other people they PUGed including me, only speak English. As you could imagine, things went downhill fast, so all I ask is: If a group wants to only speak a language other than English(which I have no problem with), please have there be a selection box or something where they can pick that language, so people do not waste there time with a group that they cannot even understand. Thank you and God BlessBinkywares1 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 Tooltips STILL not corrected? It's been, what, a month now, and we still don't have fixes for the upgrade items? They still read, for example, "655 to 665" or "630 to 640." Maybe I'm not up on the intricacies of patching the game, but shouldn't that have been a fairly easily fox to roll out over the past 3-4 weeks? i.e. "Patch Notes: We paid an intern to spend 30 minutes correcting the tooltip text to reflect profession hotfixes." At the risk of being a bit too cranky, isn't leaving the incorrect tooltips in the game for this long just plain sloppy?Pandalishas18 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 When would you perform lvl 90 char boost? Let's say you have a few level 100's and you decide to roll a new char. Let's say he's a ret pally, at any rate he's a class you have never played. If you are going to use character boost at some point, where would it be? And would you worry much about professions, etc?Lorrisa3 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 About this race change? So I was thinking that I wanted to race change my human warlock or warrior into an Orc? Could I do this and stay with alliance and my guild and stuff or would I be moved onto the horde side?Zarlunne10 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 Death of the Geek and Rise of the Nerd Having been into Blizzard since WC1 I've seen a shift in the gaming population . It used to be dominated by Geeks including all at Blizzard. Geeks are into lore , read all the backstory, revel in the detail and get a buzz from the simplest things. A Geek has a code or an ethic to approaching fiction and it's all about immersion and imagination - DnD on steroids. Now we have the rise of the nerd . Trolling general chat with their angry rantings . Using the word 'feel' instead of 'feeling'. Asking for a Draeni Warlock (seriously?) . Not caring about the lore or the story just the latest score for their epic toon so they can stroke their epeen. The biggest thing is not really connecting with the community in the way the Geek revels in. It saddens me to see a passing of an era . When Geeks ruled the world . We are being slowly but surely replaced by nerds screaming for epics and ratings all the while silently playing the game - objective focused - missing the journey . I only wonder who will replace the nerds?Stratti67 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 1 hour till raid time wut do ?Euro6 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 Loot question for raiding So I've been hearing this a bit around town and just wanted to check if it's true. Say I join a group for Heroic Highmaul and down Kargath and Butcher. Now yes, I know this will lock me to whatever loot drops here. But now say I join another group at the same difficulty and down the same two bosses. I know I will not be eligible for the loot, but will me being locked out of the loot end up dropping less loot overall for the rest of the raid?Zalda2 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 Crying tears of joy. Combat kidney shot isn't affected by revealing strike anymore. I'm so happy.Neazyx23 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 Mobile Garrison Missions So I'm sure I'm not the only person who would be interested in seeing a feature in the mobile Armory to start Garrison missions and collect rewards from completed ones. It would definitely help increase resource, gold, and follower experience income. Anyone have any thoughts? P.S. I've already submitted this in-game, just want to see what other people think.Deadndeadly43 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 Finally sat down and did it/transmog thread Finally farmed my Laughing Skull rep got my mask the other day. Just wanted to pat myself on the back and see some other cool mogs, you know, if you guys have any.Maless0 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 Hey Blizzard, how do you feel about Spriests? I'd send a tweet, but I don't have twitter, and I see you guys posting a lot. So, how do you guys feel about Shadow Priests right now?Adeles0 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 Garrison Suggestions I noticed some blue posts on the EU forums via MMO-champ and I figured I put these up here. Original thread: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8626472747?page=1 Suggestions: Garrison Cache - the box that gives free resources is capped at 500 right now. Understandable, since the idea is that you should, at least initially, be getting most of these from outside sources like questing. I'd suggest here that once a garrison is upgraded to level 3 though, increase the cap and slow down the rate they accrue. This way people won't feel the need to log in every 2 days just to empty the cache. Maybe even just slow down the rate after some midway point like 200 or so. Wasting things feels bad, which makes people feel like they need to log in regularly, which shouldn't be the goal. Work orders - some improvements were already made here such as removing the lumber limit. 21 orders for a level 3 structure feels about right, although in the cases of some professions it's a bit rough collecting all the necessary resources to keep these filled regularly on multiple toons. My suggestion here is geared mostly for the barn. Allow caged beasts to be BoA rather than BoP. It's a bit less stressful to collect caged beasts on one character than to have to do it on 3+, while still not breaking the balance of the system. Missions - the only suggestion I have here is to add missions at the top end that are of the super-long but high reward variety. Maybe a few 24-48 hour missions each week that give a proportional experience reward or follower upgrade items. Maybe even a few 4-5 day missions, just so to cut down on that feeling of needing to log in twice a day per character just to cycle follower missions. Nothing really has to change in terms of the missions that give player gear or things like abrogator stones or tempered seals. Those feel ok as small side-gains to go along with raiding as the main source. Other stuff: - Consider adding some sort of Garrison Lieutenant NPC that would allow you to manage all of your structure work orders from 1 location. Possibly make this a perk for having all structures at level 3 or something. It would cut down a lot on the tedium of moving structure to structure just to manage work orders.Kurzior0 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 When does MC 100 End? Hey guys... I was under the impression that MC 100 ended on Monday, the fifth... now people on trade tell me it ends next week? Can someone tell me when this thing ends?Sevaryn3 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 bonus roll protection not working I thought I would add a view point as to why BRP is not working. Simply, if LFR drops too few pieces, then everyone will have the same "bad luck" rolls. If this is the case, then we are all still on par with each other and no advantage can be felt. Why not just increase the amount of gear that drops?Sabren1 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 Can we remove the language barrier already? I never really understood the point of this anyway..You mean to tell me that i can carry a normal conversation with thrall or baine but not just an average joe schmo orc or tauren?Gávinn32 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 Everyone should be forced to play a healer Got my healer to 100 and doing dungeons... wow I thought Tanks had it bad... IMO Healers have more pressure then tanks + they need to do a lot more. As a tank I always figured if the healer had mana and no one dead we carried on (I would wait at next spawn to allow him to top everyone up). I will be playing my tank with a different perspective starting today. 1. avoid damage as my life depends on it (every single time!, unless DPS isn't taking any damage) 2. I will call out bad DPS on behalf of the healer. 3. I will be more patient with healers, I will also take the entire run into account before I judge. So far I did 7 heroics, more then half of them were plagued mainly by DPS standing in crap... (its really fun trying to bring an entire group from 30% HP to 100% as a disc priest lol). The best (probably because i am a prot warrior, so I know better) was the warrior tank that had nearly 100% rage then entire run... Man, at least use it on Heroic strike or something!!!Dondin37 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 Teaching Followers New Traits Some have noticed this, but the items like dance studio and hearthstone champion items replace existing traits that followers have. This can be frustrating because the items don't warn you that they will replace a trait, and they are irreversible. One fix would be to give a warning on the item and a confirmation box prior to using. Also, you could choose which trait you'd be replacing before the item is consumed. Another fix would be to not replace a trait but add this item as an additional trait. A more reasonable fix, for those who lost profession traits and want to get it back, or to add a profession trait to an existing follower without one, would be to make it purchasable. This is mainly for the crafting buildings we have. Using a Secrets of Draenor [Insert Profession Here] book, players can purchase an item that teaches the profession (from the building they're purchasing it from), to a follower. For Herb and Mining, make them purchasable by gold or garrison resources, or even the seeds/stone you get from gathering. The same thing goes at the Barn to teach skinning. Fishing and Lumber Mill would be excluded from this because the followers with traits associated to those buildings are meant to be earned through much usage of those buildings. The bodyguard trait should never be removable or replaceable. So it would be immune to this and adding any traits would be an additional trait, not a replacement trait. If you've any additional ideas regarding changes and whatnot to Garrisons in coming patches, I've a post here on that subject: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15537215236?page=1Ilúvatar3 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 Easy way to fix LFR Remove below normal difficulty, have LFR be as difficult as normal mode. This would stop facerolling through content and diminishing the drive to do it on harder difficulties, as the content would already be on a higher difficulty.Drfèèlgòòd6 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 so how come why does blizzard favor alliance. i mean even the action bars are bordered with gryphons . i mean i would like some story besides an occasional orc story for horde .does anyone else feel this way?Brewingstorm5 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 Solution for loot disputes/Ninja looting Simple make all premade raid groups unless the raid is at least 75 percent from the same guild or higher make it then and only then possible to make the loot option master looter. If less then 75 percent only option personal or need before greed.Oumpaa0 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 WoW Economy [TINFOIL HAT ZONE] What if this happened? A) Blizzard needs more money. B) Devs add more gold sinks in WoW. C) Professions become useless for earning gold; gathered materials are virtually worthless. D) Demand for gold increases. E) Blizzard offers game-time tokens that can be purchased with real money and exchanged for gold. How crazy am I?Kraelynn17 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 Rapid occurance of blue posts =D It was so far in between due to the holidays and it looked like they gave up and used twitter instead. Now we see a bunch of blue posts showing up, thank you guys for caring!Mordhaus1 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 I'm confused about the Purge of Dalaran I'm confused because at one point Jaina was walking around shooting fireballs at what seems to be "innocent" red Belfs---if they were guilty, IDK---then I was on a mission to kill red Belf merchants... they look like they were putting up a "I did non wrong but I refuse to be push from my home"--- ---then I was like huhhh... was all of them guilty? did killing all of those possibly innocent red Belf on the ground floor will make Jaina an expansion boss later cause it will drive her crazy in the mind? ...anywho, what's the official words on whether all the red Belfs were bad? were only some bad? like a small part of the whole Sunreaver? --was that Aethas dude, I forgot his name, bad? he made it sounds like he was set up. Anyways, any word on the official lore wuld be good. ----- Anways, it would have been cool if the Human Jaina did not kill all those red Belfs, maybe the highelf will be part of the alliance and then u can create a new character... tho it would be confuse as a new player to choose between making night elves or whiter elf character---get it cause they're both elves so how can u choose? lawl!Laírenyx210 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 rares dropping toys So I'm all for rares dropping toys for people to get but with the new toy tab, we no longer need multiples of any toy yet they can't be vendored so we have to delete them. Aside from having to drag the item into the world and type DELETE to delete it being annoying, this seems wasteful. Can the toys please have a vendor value, even if it's just 5g or something?Grumpycät1 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 Best PvE Race As you can see I am currently a Goblin and I am enjoying Rocket Jump, it has been pretty useful so far. Especially on Twins. But I was wondering what the "best" race would be for a PvE Priest?Patamon1 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 How many of you that fish... So, how many of you that fish and have a Trading Post in your Garrison accidently destroyed your Auction Control Module thinking it was a cheap fishing lure that you fished up?Photons8 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 Can we make these vendorable? Fragment of Val'anyr, I got six of them last week when I did Ulduar and just got a seventh. I can't use them being a hunter but can we make them vendor for 1g a piece or something? Because I can't stand to delete legendary items :<Hydrocarus5 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 Why are the Flames of Ragnaros so rare, BoP? I would A) like to see the drop-rate SIGNIFICANTLY increased before the event is over, and B) made an account-wide "Toy". It's purely visual, anyways, so why not?Bjorne56 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 Loot Tables, whats going on ? So I just got a heroic Highmaul mission, passed it opened it up and I got Tectus beating Heart ? I have loot spec to Prot, why is this even under protection seriously ?Draklou0 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 Follower Missions give TOO much My one problem with garrisons, is essentially GIVING people 655 (potentially 661 with warforged) HM gear for simply sending out follower missions. What skill does that take?...none. I have people in my guild on the verge of 650 ilvl by hopping online, sending out followers, and logging back out until 8 hours goes by. I am not against the game allowing players who don't raid to get gear (purpz). I understand some people don't like to interact with others. But if you only get 640 Ilvl equipment from doing CMs, which in my opinion are 10x harder than raiding...something is terribly wrong. Thoughts?Rupee349 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 Blizzard Employment If you guys haven't seen it yet: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/careers/directory.html#region=Global;search=,World_of_Warcraft, I was super stoked at the idea... except I don't have any prior experience, since I can't seem to get hired anywhere. As if my years in college didn't matter, it's all luck based at this point. In any case, I only have an associates in computer animation, probably not the level they require (probably bachelors which is what I'm working on once I find a college that offers it), but I have years of experience working on programming, scripting for things like RPG Maker, using 3Ds Max, Maya, and using the Unreal Engine (pretty much stuff you get experience with in college). Also, I'm really great with creating ideas, stories, and what not. I've been working on my own game for 6 years now, but one man army makes it incredibly time consuming and having no other resources make it very limited. Basically I feel like a giant steel wall is in my path to wanting a career in video games and I don't see any way to really get around it. :< Anyone else felt really excited only to realize you couldn't take the opportunity due to whatever circumstances?Lilithron54 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 Legendary Weapons of World of Warcraft As we know some of the Old Legendary Weapons like The Ashbringer or Ateish Staff of the Guardian and Corrupted Ashbringer and Frostmourne and allot of other Legendary's that have been taken out of the game why would Blizzard take these out i mean there great for Transmog and i have seen it makes alot of people mad that they took them out people in my Guild chat started up roaring even in Garrison Chat when i brought the Question up if it makes so many people mad why not bring them back to the game ?Palatron9 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 World of Roguecraft: 2015 Version I thought it would be good idea to pay homage to one of the greatest rogue PvP videos of all time https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PhoxEzJh_c&feature=youtu.be enjoy https://twitter.com/Bigclancy_Rogue new videos a lot of the time!Antility18 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 Can we raise the follower limit too?? Great news removing the cap on the lumber and armor pieces, but how about the followers now? If there aren't enough quests, so be it, they can hang around the garrison and party. But with that achievement to recruit 40 followers, having all those choices, means i'll have to put a few of them to rest. And then one day, bring them back at 250 gold each.. expensive!!! Let me have all the followers I can handle please :)Sinjynn1 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 Razer Naga (2012) Big issue So I've had this mouse for awhile now, roughly 3 years; and 2 days ago I started noticing some issues with the right click while doing some battlegrounds. As with most peoples playstyle, I usually hold down right click while in combat to turn the screen efficiently, while targeting with tab. The problem that has risen seems to be while holding down the right click and turning the camera, the click actually goes off multiple times despite me holding it down, and this ends up with my screen not turning and also going on a random targeting frenzy which ends up with me running in the wrong direction and accidentally wasting my execute on a hunters pet. I don't believe it's the game or the USB port causing the issue, fairly certain it's the mouse. So my plead of advice is does anyone know if this is fixable and or how to fix it? Or is my mouse so old it's ready for the 9mm led in the backyard? If it isn't fixable can anyone recommend a hip 2015 mouse? Preferably one that doesn't defect after 3 years, these things are not cheap lolNoshinewitme9 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 The Discussion on Stale Gameplay. Greetings fellow Forum Scrollers. I am going to post my opinions on why I personally believe that the rate content becomes stale has increased since Wrath of the Lich King. Feel free to disagree with me at any point. Note that I am not always providing possible answers, just pointing out problems I've figured, that maybe others have not. In the future, this post will contain proper section headings, but for now I'm just on mobile and it's proving to be difficult. Before I begin, I will provide a background of my extent of playing the game, just to give my opinions some credibility. I began in the middle-end of Vanilla. My older brother and I were obsessed with RuneScape, and my dad brought home two copies of World of Warcraft, saying it was considered one of the most popular games on the market. After installing for what seemed like days, I finally began my journey. I played mostly like a headless chicken, not even beginning to quest outside the starter zone until I was in the 30+ range. I hit max level for the first time on the Isle of Quel Danas during BC, where I killed so many wretches from level 68-70. Ahh, good times. I never really experienced any end-game content aside from heroic dungeons, and boy were they tough enough for me. I first started raiding in WotLK, and managed to get a second maxed character as well - of course it was a DK! Towards the end of Wrath, and the beginning of Gearscore, I focused more on school and social life, and recently only came back in November of 2013, just around the beginning of SoO. I also began a new account at this time - the one I currently use today. I quickly reached max level. After raiding a lot of SoO, I grew bored of the repetition, and decided not to renew my subscription. This probably occured around April 2014. I came back a week before WoD dropped, and found myself doing what I did before I left - Holding A and W on a flying mount spinning around the tree in the middle of Shrine. after reaching max level 3 times in WoD, when I'm conquest capped and raid locked, I find myself spinning around my garrison. Why was the game becoming stale? What was it before that was keeping me playing for years straight, and now barely being able to stay on? Others had the same thoughts, and I began to really ponder it. PvE This will be broken into two separate parts, the two I believe are the most important in the discussion; Leveling, and Max Level. As far as leveling goes, it used to have hinted at path that you could follow through quests in order to level up and see the content progress as your character progressed. However, you were never shoveled into ONE distinct pathway. I feel as if today, it is chartered towards the less experienced players, giving them tools that I did not have in my early experiences with the game. Questing has a distinct path now, and while I do feel this is a positive change, I also feel that exploring the game through the eyes of a second character, and a third, etc, whilst following the same paths aside from the initial starting zones, makes content repetitive and tedious, instead of exciting and new. I think this is why the dungeon finder was introduced. However, this tool is far too powerful. In the span of a week, I have created every class in the game and gotten to level 60+ on all of them, just by dungeon grinding from level 15 onward. While I am happy that I am able to experience so many character, I cant say that I've experienced all the questing zones. Even newer players have caught on to how rapid leveling is via dungeon grinding, and do not get to experience the World outside the Queue. Once you hit 85, you lose pretty much all variation in leveling. There is now 1 zone, MAYBE 2 at some points up until 90, and it covers a level bracket, and you progress through the bracket. At 90, all variation is lost, and you must follow the distinct path set. Dungeons do not provide enough experience to skip past zones at a pace equivalent to questing. Next, I will discuss raiding. Raiding is currently split up into four tiers, each successive tier increasing in difficulty for several reasons: The Asthetic Route, AKA LFR. The only benefit I see of the current LFR Model is the ability for players who cannot quite raid yet due to time/skill/gear issues at least get a way of seeing what the place looks like. Mostly, only one or two of the mechanics are present. The Getting Started Route, AKA Normal. Speaks for itself. Introductory, allows you to see the content as intended with full mechanics. Definitely requires organization, and not heavily-performance dependent. The Upping the Ante Route, AKA Heroic. Add some HP to bosses and give them better weapons to deal more damage. You cant just get by via handling mechanics, but performance must also increase to handle the heat. The Hardcore, AKA Mythic. Introduces more mechanics, health, damage. You better be prepared. The problem with this model is that you see the same thing over, and over, and over, and then over again. And then, you see it again the next week. Its very easy to get bored of looking at the same things. While the increased difficulty and shinier shinies is a selling point to push foward, I do believe that looking at the same thing gets boring quite quickly. I think a better model than the one currently in place would be the Ulduar model, where increasing the difficulty wasn't a scroll down menu. PvP I would break this down into 3 parts - Battlegrounds, Arena, and World, but sadly (at least in my experiences) Battlegrounds are appearing to become obsolete *flicks iPod Micro* (points if you get the reference). Quite honestly, Battlegrounds seem to be a slower way to get PvP resources than Ashran, and Arena is clearly dominating the scene. I think Battlegrounds need a total revamp in order to be experienced more. To be completely honest, the more I think about Ashran, the more I view it as just another Battleground, with a different, longer, queueing mechanism, and some various goals mixed throughout the zone. World PvP, what to say, what to say... is one level 100 killing everyone in Hellfire World PvP? Because that is about the extend of it I see, apart from the one guy on my realm whos been parked at starter zones every xpac, for the duration of the xpac - Kudos to that guy. As far as I can think of, World PvP doesn't really include much anymore. The staleness here lies within the lack of a presence. Maybe a solution to this would be an Ashran-esque battle that spanned the entire continent of Draenor, requiring large groups to fight battles and mobilize through zones, etc. This would bring back a world PvP experience, although definite ganking considerations would be necessary, especially for imbalanced realms. Lastly, I'll give my opinion on Arena. This is the toughest for me to provide insight on, not due to lack of experience by any means. However, I think that balancing classes around Arena is wrong, and that balance will not be achieved in doing such. But what becomes boring is when you face the same composition because the abilities are overpowered in those compositions. The only solution to this would be to balance damage output with CC-capability with survivability - it becomes an issue on its own. It's very hard to do. I think nerfing is the correct method in dealing with overpoweredness, since it scales back one aspect instead of boosting ten others to compete with it. Since my computer is being repaired and I've typed this entirely on mobile, I've decided I'm probably going to spend time developing a way to balance PvP. I'll share what I come up with, if I ever do. Please share with me your thoughts on anything I've stated! This is intended to be a discussion, not an argument, lets keep it civil!Backsurgeon2 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 Has there been a flight thread today? If not, here's one. Need flight in draenor, thanks.Alìcea28 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 Can I change stats on a crafted item after I equip it? basically I created a cloak for my priest but I don't like the stats, can I use it and just keep rerolling the stats (as I get he matts) until I am happy.Dondin4 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 How do I stop Blizzard Giving me a Staff? Long time player here, but I am frustrated/confused by one thing with the new loot system. In Any WoW Dungeon/Raid prior to now you know what boss was dropping what, so if I wanted a Robe I'd look up what bosses drop a robe and go after them. However with the new dungeon system the loot is entirely random, this has been the biggest pain in the !@# for my Warlock, as I keep getting Staves. I want to use a 1h Sword / Offhand, It suits my Guys style, look, story, role play, whatever you want to call it. How do I go about running dungeons and getting weapons other than Staves?Xarune9 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 Suggestion: reward for "good behavior" I just saw a news article today that "League of Legends" is giving out a "mystery gift" to players who "haven’t received a chat restriction, ranked restriction, 14-day ban, or permanent ban in 2014". It seems to me that this might be a GREAT incentive to help reduce bad behavior by players in WoW. Let's imagine that WoW annually gave away a desirable mount, for example, that could ONLY be awarded to players without any bans or other disciplinary action throughout the year, perhaps also with a requirement of having an active account for a certain amount of time. Or... maybe actually play content that can ONLY be accessed by players with a "clean record". They could even make it a long rollout, similar to what they did with the Ally/Horde bikes, with news snippets, hints, etc, to keep people excited and looking forward to it. Mainly as a reminder that there's an incentive for behaving yourselves. While it certainly won't eliminate bad behavior, it MIGHT be enough for SOME players to think twice before they harass, grief, cheat, etc, knowing they'll miss out on something in-game. What do y'all think?Ruby4 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 Garrison missions APP Make it happen, blizzard. I know this will get lots of hate but I honestly would love to this happen.Tiltev3 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 7, 2015 690 Khadgar ring for Healers Why does the proc only work from attacks. I was testing this out and cannot get the proc from heals but when I attack it procs. As disc this isn't that huge of a deal; however, as holy, damage spells do not fit into my "rotation" of spells I consistently use. TL:DR Why does the Khadgar healing ring only proc from attacks and is this working as intended for healers?Malvonis13 Jan 7, 2015
Jan 6, 2015 Argh! These garrison mission %'s suck! Seriously annoyed! (As may be evident.) I had my Highmaul Raid mission at 91% with everything countered, it failed. Had a mission for a chance at a 'Grandoise Trinket', a 645 level item, 96% it failed. Just to rub it in, I had 6 missions under 30% succeed. Ones I didn't even care about and was just using them for salvage crate fodder. /sighVaneera35 Jan 6, 2015
Jan 6, 2015 So I recruited a follower from my inn... Looking for someone to counter wild aggression. http://i.imgur.com/uWUaxLj.jpg He happens to be a monk, when I saw his name, I said "Screw the rare option, this one is mine". Anyone else stumbled across this dude?Ryü25 Jan 6, 2015