General Discussion

Oct 19, 2014 Random DC and Dungeon Resets As the title says, I've been running low level dungeons on my alts, and it'll randomly kick us all out to Character screen, then once we reenter the world, the dungeon is reset. Can a blue help? This has been happening 20 times in the past 2 days.Cydelz1 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Lore and classes what class fits each race best lore wise.Demonmatrix2 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 "Clean Up Bags" Turn this OFF. Short and sweet; I don't use this button. I've hated it on beta, and I hate it on live. I organized my bags the way that makes plenty of sense to me, and all it takes is a misclick when I'm too lazy to press the bag hotkey to completely ruin all of my organization. For the love of god and those who have REAL organization to their bags, please add an option to remove this button.Campaigner74 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 TIL: SoO has tons of cool voiceovers Thank you dialog slider!Hablix2 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Were World PvP dynamics altered w/patch? :( So I finally get around to doing the BB fishing tourney today. Got a solid 3 others with me: 581 ret, 580 resto sham, 571 guardian druid, and i'm a 576 ret. All of us have lots of WPVP experience and arenas, RBGs, etc. on our classes/specs. We're not baddies. Tournament starts. I proceed to get 4 shotted (through cooldowns) by a destro lock. "A fluke"... Nope. Arms warrior smashes my face in less than 8 seconds from full HP while I'm being healed. Arms warrior then kills the other ret and the shaman without going below 30%. I res, buff up, run back out there, and the warrior now has a boomkin with him, and murder ensues on their side. So my question is, why have I gone from being able to faceroll most anything in WPVP to being barely able to survive, much less kill anything? I did not see the Horde players' gear but they were also from big PvP servers (Illidan) so I assume they were Heroic Siege or Full Prideful.Nassins0 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Did they remove raid progress from armory? Or am I just missing it? Is there an option to turn it back on?Tori7 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Strength ring from hallows end dungeon... Why isnt this dropping? is it bugged or what? Been trying to get it on my alt for 2 days and all that is dropping is agility and intellect rings. this isnt a "rng is rng" its completely brokenNeobolt37 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Either one and only one wants your babies. Tyrande or Sylvanas WHO IS IT GONNA BE YO ! http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs47/i/2009/230/2/d/Tyrande_and_Sylvanas_by_Jujin.jpgStormyknight26 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 "not tuned for level 90" - logic? I keep hearing this response to nearly every issue and I am failing to see the logic. Why would you ever release a patch that is "not tuned" for the current level cap? Seriously, I cannot think of another game I have ever played where a patch completely unaligned so many aspects of game play and caused as much disruption and was actually "intended". Stop already. It is becoming more apparent you simply do not test your changes sufficiently before you implement them. Almost every major patch your throw our way comes with weeks of adjustments and hotfixes and this latest excuse of "not tuned for level 90" is completely ridiculous. I tanked an entire heroic on my DK only using a single ability.. Blood Boil. Never lost threat, never came remotely close to dying. Bosses died in about 10 seconds.. trash was dead before most of the party could even land a hit on it. And this was intended because the game isn't "tuned for level 90"? If you seriously have employees on your development team that came up with the idea to release a patch and make the game this ridiculous prior to an expansion, you probably need to reevaluate their employment status. This is not fun and was a very poor choice. You had 8 million subscribers at the end of vanilla, 11 million at the end of BC, 12 million at the end of Wrath. Your subscriber count literally never dropped during that period. Since then, you dropped down to 9.1 million during Cataclysm and only gained a million back at the release of MoP. You fell to 6.8 million during MoP, lower than what you had prior to ANY expansion being made for this game 7 years ago. Your release for WoD hasn't even gained you back a million subs. Face it, you have lost touch with your player base. Numbers do not lie. You are doing something seriously wrong to have squandered a 12 million player base. "Not tuned for level 90"... more like "Not tuned to succeed."Valdomis90 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Hook of the Master Angler Can this be a toy? Please? Hook of the Master AnglerXavmyst0 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Recently Boosted and need help? Read.... Send me a whisper. My battletag is ... Soulfien#1408 I'll carry you through for free. Don't even sweat it. Send me a whisper, Tell, whatever. I'll help you out. I think it was a stupid move to require this damn "tutorial".Deydrania5 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 No Apparent Catagory The Battle.Net interface board I was forced to accept, asked for feedback. I'm giving feedback while I reinstall World of Warcraft after the "upgrade", "update" whatever, to version 6.0.2 broke the game on my computer. Nothing works right. I can't find quest items because Blizzard apparently decided the glitters made the game too easy... so much for finding worms in "Diggin' for Worms". All production professions are single creates only. Need 85 copper bars? Get ready to wear your finger out clicking "create" because "create all" is history. That's just a few of the nightmares that make the game so unenjoyable it is now unplayable. And I know, I KNOW, some well intended Blizzard Defender will tell me "Open a ticket", "report the Bug", "Let Somebody Know"... That's what I'm doing here, because the only thing worse than trying to play World of Warcraft at the moment is trying to reach World of Warcraft/Blizzard Customer Service. I've made tickets, I've reported bugs, I've tweeted since Tuesday. Blizzards response so far? Simply stated, "You only pay $15 a month, you don't deserve our attention." Unbelievably frustrated, and dreading the WoD roll-out next month.Digsfang5 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 QQing about slow honor? Queue only for silvershar mines!!!! short length queue time for a short BG that either ends with a losing 100-150 honor or a winning 250-300 honor!Grublin6 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 FYI: Quintessential Quintet Just and FYI for anyone reaching for max level achievements: They are not available right now. I had leveled 5 alts to 90 and then realized 2 were of the same class. We need 5 different classes for the achievement. Although I had a different alt I wanted to level for WoD, I chose the one closest to level to 90 so I could get the achievement before WoD launched. I made it. I have 5 classes at max level. I did not get the achievement. I filed a ticket. The answer I received was that they couldn't help and to find the answer on help sites. But I already figured out the answer. Although WoD has not launched yet and although leveling to 100 is not available yet and 90 is still the current max level, the achievement criteria for 100 has already been pre-loaded. Breakdown: Even if you hit max level criteria for the current level 90 cap, you won't get the the achievement.Vyxyn8 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 flight masters talk too much how about they shut up and take my money so I can get where I am going. don't really give a hairy rats but crack what they have to say, I am in a hurry!Rohcah0 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Anyone else noticed this with the Belf models http://i.imgur.com/z0YJe2m.jpg Notice a problem with that? The orbs are really misaligned with their hands regarding the new spell effects. Any other races have this problem?Adeles0 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 ICC 25 Normal well I tried. Can't kill Lich King cuz he is doing way too much spell damage at the moment. So while at Lich King I tied using the new Legacy group finder tool. It was working but then people who join started asking if I was attuned? When I told em no they left group. Why would that matter? Does that matter?(am I attuned?) bah, its late try again tomorrow.Palastorm16 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Hey there c: So how is everyone/what's on your agenda for today? I'm currently doing low lvl skirms as they are soooo funzWärlörd8 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Orb of the Sin'dorei Really stupid question but I'm trying to get it and it only drops on heroic, I'm just running through on my 90 and beforehand I want in ruins of AQ and saw that I could turn it to heroic so I did. Went to the other one (forgot it's name) and realised that i'd just started doing it on heroic but I can't change the thing that I did before. someone help a noob out. :(Imògen1 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 [Suggestion] Reverse Auction House After many years suffering through the horror that is Trade Chat, I had an idea for a possible solution to people who want to find items but don't want to have to put up with 100 pointless troll responses. A reverse auction house. Instead of listing items you have for sale, you list items you want to buy, along with how much you are willing to pay. The 5% AH cut could still be taken out of the sale total, no different than if the person had sold the item via the normal AH. It would be beneficial to both buyers and sellers.Locknoth6 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Blizz I'm trying to give you money and can't! And here's the funny part I can't. Why? Your in game shop doesn't allow me to. I've ticketed the issue and was given a list of things to do that a TECH expert would have trouble with. O, and no Phone lines either. Good decision Blizz cut costs of paying live flesh and blood to answer the phones then just eliminate phones as well. Well I've tried to dig into the issue my security programs, router settings, and other things that are preventing me from using the in game shop and I give up. Here's a simple idea put everything on your website leave an automated idiotic computer menu phone line open with options to select in game content and enter credit card info and give me .01% of all purchases there so I can get off unemployment. Ironically the purchase I want is actually the most expensive a boosted level 90 and get this that is more than the whole expansion WOD costs at the moment. Who is in charge of these decisions and how many more people do you want to have to fire when people like me get tired of it and go to other online free games with excellent instant ways to pay through their sites. Honestly fire your marketing managers for letting that happen. Putting a technically laden system in place with no way to conveniently give you more money by additional purchases perfect ploy right there. Keep going Blizz and no matter how much I enjoy this game and community ill be gone taking my wallet with me.Divanya10 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Destroying our cities each expac release.. It's getting a little tedious. I know you guys think it makes for a super duper plot device, but it's really making my trick-or-treating inconvenient. (An obscure floating NPC located *somewhere* within the zone, who magically and temporarily makes the city appear, is a poor replacement.. especially considering players in-game have A. no idea they should be looking for her in the first place or B. where to find her.)Galdrin26 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Don't use your deposit to reagents button Whatever you do, especially if you are a windwalker monk do not use your deposit materials to reagents tab . I made the mistake of doing so yesterday then organized everything all nice and neat and today my tab is empty. All of my mats are gone. Worse yet I listened to a guild mate and clicked on deposit to reagents tab again and over 200 bars of ghost iron, over 200 pieces of leather, prismatic scales, trillium it is all totally gone who knows where. Like it wasn't bad enough i had to sit there and click the smelt iron button 200 times to get the ghost iron to smelt because of a bug that seems to be exclusive to windwalker monks but now it is gone completely. I am not talking about being hacked - all of my ohter toons still hve all their mats in their reagent tab just like they left it. Blizzard seems to have some kind of a deep hatred for my windwalker monk because not a week goes by without some type of bug like this happening. So headss up DONT HIT THAT DARN BUTTON OR YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR STUFF IF YOU ARE A WINDWALKER MONK.Pandacavy1 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Human Female Running Why did the animation and the gait change on the human female?? She used to run very controlled and smooth, and now it's stupid looking...arms flailing up and down and feet are not smooth one-over-the-other... please put it back the way it was. This current gait is ridiculous.Unixrab3 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 1v1? Will blizzard ever add 1v1s?Olysus9 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 You know what this community might enjoy? How about instead of an interesting world event, we just take one of the dungeons from the next expansion and create a level-appropriate version just until the expansion is released? Actually thinking about it, that might be a little too much fun. We should cut out the last two bosses first, leaving them with a small 3-boss dungeon that can be blown through without even being conscious and has no actual conclusion. What do you guys think?Calnex2 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Iron Dwarf, Medium Rare (10 player) BUG Was trying to get this achievement done this evening and there is a pretty annoying change or bug with this. No Matter how many of the Dark Rune Guardian Dwarves I gather up and when Razorscale is enrage, I am only getting credit for 1 kill. At 1st I thought I wasn't getting credit because I wasn't tagging the mobs, but thats not the case, I took off my weapons, and auto attacked to tag them (hopefully i dont crit and kill them) and then brought them in front of RS to be killed from flame breath, but nope, still only 1 kill per breath.Frequencyz2 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Ninja'd garry raid lock out! So I spend 1/2 my evening doing a normal garry run in SoO that I got into through the premade raid finder. I was excited that this would be the first of many groups found like this. We finally finished Klaxxi and were about to pull trash when I see on my screen "Group disbanded". I immediately think they just kicked me but then I realized EVERYONE was kicked. After 1 min we all auto hearthed leaving the leader and I assume his friends in the instance. I saw comments like "he is selling the garry kill" which I do believe that is what was done to us. I have screen shots and I put in a ticket with the persons name but I am unsure what blizz is going to do about it. I was very upset for many different reasons. 1. It was my first experience and it was not a good one. 2. I did not get my garry kill in the fashion I expected to. 3. If this can be done to me once then it will be done again in the future. I told my guild and they were very helpful and helped me finish my raid which was a wonderful end to the evening but I still HAVE to know what blizz intend to do about this in the future. If this happens to others no one will use the system and it will fail. TLDR; Group disbanded before garry so raid leader could sell it. Blizz please tell me what you are going to do about it for the future. <3 CleoCleopatra97 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 50% instances can't be finished. Refund us. I'm really annoyed with the fact I can't finish most instances because it's full of bugs everywhere. They disconnect you then say "instance not found", they reset, they restart (with an announced timer that is obviously shorter than what would take you to complete it), and this also happens when soloing instances. And since you get ported to your hearthstone location, you get to do all the travel again, which only makes things worse. I'm sure this wouldn't happen if you have had an open beta like you did with Cataclysm, but that's not of my business right now. What I do care about right now, is that I've been totally scammed because I paid a month and haven't been able to play the damn thing.Gulva13 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 headless horseman instance bugged on 2 characters, qued up for it, and it sent me to regular SM instance. when i left, i get that debuff unable to join lfg. blizz, fix plz, thanks.Draxîs1 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Dismounted during zone change Blizz's way of saying get used to not being able to fly?Frozien0 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Iron Starlette - Most Irritating Sounding Pet I was trying to figure out what was making this horrible sound ingame after logging in tonight, i kept hearing it where ever i would go inside Shrine, and then i finally figured it out. It was everyone running around with the brand new Iron Starlette pet. Please nerf the sounds on this pet, it's the more irritating thing ever! It's worse than the Wind Up Toy Train set. It must be nerfed, it will drive everyone bonkers if it is not.Galohalt19 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 People are such jerks I got kicked from lfr cause I went to go to the phone to talk to my sister who just finished boot camp after 5 months, who still made it after being injured for 2 minutes. I told them i was afk too. Why is everyone in lfr such a !@#$%^-*!.Dudlert29 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Did blizz turn off the fun?[+dmg vs low lvs] On the first day of patch, I smashed through firelands with my 90 paladin, but now on my 90 warlock it's night impossible. I don't crit for 1m anymore (chaos bolt does a whopping 200k to their 13m health pools) Was wondering if maybe I was imagining things or if they really did tweak it to not be so crazy.Proffessor12 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Sense people are complaining humans aren't dark enough like they were before the patch, how come only humans get the option to be black? Why not any race on the horde or dark skinned gnomes? :( What's wrong with this?Magicians3 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Male Gnomes Need more work. The facial features are overly exaggerated. I like look I should be decorating a lawn in Toy Story.Warlockery1 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Linking MoP CMODS How can I link my gold MoP cmods? When I go to achivements > Dungeons > Challange Modes It's set for WoD.Kaén1 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 2v2 arena rankings? What am i looking at right now in the 2v2 bracket of community? Someone said its showing some 3v3 ranking but what is it actually showing? Skirmishes? or... im confused because some of my players are on there with ratings that were not what i ended with or even close at the end of 5.4.8Frostyworgz0 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 New Human Features I believe the human features/hair should be tweaked. All the female hair styles and faces look ridiculous. The males look like they are stoned to put it bluntly or just woke up out of bed. The female lips look like they have either an over bite, under bite, or just plain ape-ish. All the other races that were changed look awesome. I love what was done with orc and troll. But the humans, they looked better before they were fix. All the hairstyles look like they just rolled out of bed. To me they seemed like they were put together last minute whereas the other races hair and face features look like they were thoroughly defined.Roflbubble5 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 This is what PMS looks like. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/echo-isles/Psycedelic/advanced In case you were wondering.Psycedelic51 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 question to the beta testers.... what new minerals were highest in demand in the beta? it would be nice to earn some gold from mining them. tyvmOkishotosuda0 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Helm and beard This bug looks AWESOME http://i.imgur.com/5aqkr4F.jpg?1 /sundayDeviljho1 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Was experience squished as well? I noticed on my level 85 that the level only required 500k. I remember this being in the millions, did they squish experience or did they nerf what it takes to level?Kurashiki0 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Legend Cloak Questline I'm all one for the occasional BG or arena Battle to mix it up a bit, but forcing a PvP BG in a PvE Questline? WTF!?????!!!!! I know I'm not alone on this one either, almost every match I'm in, most of my team agrees, it's moronic to have to do BG to get a PVE Cloak.....everything else in the questline is PVE Based, so why are we forced into having to do PvP just to try and get our Legend Cloak.... Let the voices be heard below to Blizzard that we want this part removed from Questline!!!Silchasruin10 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 New File System and Issues Is anyone else having "graphics" lag. Not sure how else to describe it. Ever since Blizzard announced that they were changing their file organization system I have had problems with graphics appearing very slowly. For example, before the change, I would click on a mount spell and pretty much immediately as the cast ended I would be on the mount. Now, when the cast finishes I see nothing but I can fly as if I were on the mount. It is like I disappeared but can still do actions. It also happens with druid forms. I change from person to bird and instead of seeing a bird I just see nothing but I can fly if that makes sense. It happens with the mail system as well. When I click on some item that has been mailed it appears in my bags but I can't see it in my bags. When I mouseover it I see it there in the tooltip, but it appears as a block of nothing. It seems like about a 1-2 second lag before I can see any of these. There are other instances of this happening in highly populated areas. I fly into the shrine and nobody is there and it takes much longer than it used to for people to show up as actually there. Is anyone else having this issue?Revenz0 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Old Content For Fun Would Blizz ever implement a system where you can turn down the difficulty of any old instance at your leisure, at the cost that you receive no loot at all? I suspect not. Even if they could do this with a snap of their fingers, I suspect not. http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa86/Aliandrin/cartmanland_zps138136ba.jpgAliandrin0 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Consolidating connected realm forums. Over a year ago Nethaera mentioned the possibility of taking realms that were connected and consolidating their realm forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10311881332?page=3#58 ... With no more plans for further connecting realms in the immediate future is this still a possibility? It may greatly help guild recruitment posts on less populated realms for mythic raiding.Fub1 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 So I joined a Mythic group... and I didn't get any kills with that group. just wipes and wipes and wipes... and I'm locked to that Mythic group despite not getting anything killed. whatZyenn5 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 Mists of Pandaria Will we ever see more lore on Pandaria? I actually love it. So far from what i've seen in WoD their are no pandaren. I know this is a different universe and time but we go into draenor from OUR world which has pandaren , why did none of the pandaren come with us to fight against the iron horde? You would think our newly joined ally would accompany us on this journey. Overall I'm asking, will their be more lore on the pandaren or are we just going to forget about them?Zulvo3 Oct 19, 2014
Oct 19, 2014 WoD expansion question Hi, I purchased a game pack earlier this week that included all the expansions, including WoD called "World of Warcraft®: Warlords of Draenor™ Upgrade Bundle (Digital Purchase)" for 63.98 USD. How ever, my friend wants to purchase this same pack, but for some reason I can not find the same pack, or neither can he. Any ideas why?Trollié2 Oct 19, 2014