General Discussion

Dec 3, 2014 So, the sandstone drake in the stables.... If the Sandstone Drake is in the stables and you can transform into the sandstone drake, does that mean the sandstone drake in the stables is you?Kaetia19 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Priest skillset blows Why do priests get this retarded !@# skillset where as every other class gets sufficient skills and does par damage. I remember priests used to have numerous amounts of skills to chose from now they get sh!t skills. Why even have the specialization when they don't do nearly as much damage as a lock or frost mage.Teabäg9 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Professions and racials - you did it backward The bonus to professions were removed, and then you revamped racials. Look, I'm all for racial's existing, but racials should be fun and cosmetic, minor glyph like, and not be an actual bonus to the performance of the class (however minor). On the other hand, professions should indeed give bonuses. A large reason for this is that we can change professions, but part of me also feels like a more "fun" racial that isn't just a stat improvement would be more fitting for a race selection.Bizaaro0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Do upgraded craftable items keep enchant? I have searched multiple forums and haven't found an answer for this. Also, curious if upgraded apexis crystal items keep their enchant after upgrading...Umarr3 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Que for Ashran??? Whats the point of a world pvp zone if your need to que into it on high pop servers. We have BGs that we can que into faster. Atleast make more zones that we can go into if one is full.Bérserk0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Character Not found / already exists Why is this still a thing? Happens to me every day... for the love of thrall blizz fix your stuff!Juicymoose0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Fix the Vote to Kick Recently went into a dungeon as a tank only to have a priest, a DPS, sit at the front of the instance, AFK. When the group realized after killing the first boss in Iron Docks that the priest has not moved at all, we decided to kick them, not out of spite or anything since this player said nothing of "brb, etc". So when all of us attempted to vote kick, it gave us the amazing "Player can not be kicked for 10 minutes". This should not fly. The fact that 4 other people get the short of the stick in this situation is just not good. This isn't even the first time this has happened either. I understand there's a system to avoid griefing, but I've ran into more problems of this scenario then I have people attempting to abuse it.Roamingstorm66 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 REALLY BLIZZ? PLEASE NOTE: This is not a form trying to hate, it is trying to inform blizzard on how they are doing the opposite of what they should be doing. Okay so, blizzard decided to NERF mages. NERF. NERF. When, mages shoot 5k frostbolts, and arcane I don't even want to talk about. Blizzard, can you please actually help the poor mages? It is a facepalm VS'ing a mage. Honestly, just help them!Jaros6 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 7, 2014 Please quit World of Warcraft.. and download patch, this is the error i get when tryig to log on,Everything was fine an hour ago, i'm currently on patch 6.0.3 Any ideas?Instaqueftw21 Dec 7, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 IPViking http://map.ipviking.com/ I keep seeing this get linked whenever servers have issues and people cite it as proof of a DDoS. What bugged me is that I stumbled upon a site like this last year and to my knowledge there is always a lot of traffic lighting it up. So as you can see, there is no report of a DDoS right now, yet this is still showing the US (and other places) being hit kinda hard with traffic. Long story short. Stop linking this crap as any kind of proof of anything.Asah4 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 How do you loot in Ashran? I mean seriously it's a pain in the butt.Dyrone3 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Flying is Usless in Warlords #1 Farming is Dead. #2Flight paths get you where you need to go. The only reason for flying now would be convenience and speed for those of us who have epic Flying now I would still like to fly however because of game design changes no flight at all will not really hurt that much. R.I.P Gathering professionsBeastlyhor1 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Time lost Protodrake killed in dreanor So there i was one cold day minding my business, exploring the world of dreanor, when i happened to come across this This drake . I dunno if it was a glitch or something but i found it dead in nagrand. Here is a picture http://imgur.com/ca62wjw, i do not know if it has been stated b4 but i just had to share :D. The simple things in wow are awesome :)Nerachaol14 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 WoD disapointed me This is not a ranting post, these are my observations. -Ashran did not deliver, it is a chaotic mosh pit where ranged classes cast their instant spells and melee classes wait and jump around with literally zero strategy needed. -PvP items require a reputation grind, which most of the PvPers HATE, many of us log in just to do Battlegrounds or Arenas, now we are FORCED to do PvE stuff (yes Ashran is PvE...) and grind a lame rep just to stay competitive (Some even by time restrictions, e.g. a Job lol) -Ashran is based on a bad system where everyone have to queue at the same time, it creates 3-4h queues that will just grow since now people HAVE to do it for rep and that little 200 conquest points (to stay competitive). -The Garrison was implanted way too fast in the game, it makes so that everyone stays in their comfy bunker, nobody interracts or rarely do. -It's like playing Farmville in WoW, it's alot of time of management and it offers nothing but mandatory stuff that you, let's face it, kinda have to do to stay competitive (e.g. Gladiator's Sanctum for world pvp). -The stat shrink is botched, people are back to 200k health. -''Longer'' and more balanced PvP never happened; People can still global others in 4-5 seconds and some classes still have stupid Crowd Control uptime (e.g. survival hunters with 12 second cooldown Traps (Basically PoM Polymorph on a 12 sec cooldown... kind of thing they said they would remove from the game)) *inb4 lul rogue, trap was just an example*. All in all, I feel so let down by this promising Xpac, this is an honest opinion. I feel that most of the ''cool new stuff'' they implanted are botched and hurried toys designed to make us have to play longer, there is only the illusion of freedom to do what you like in World of Warcraft.. this is the reality.Lenà14 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 inconcievable failure It is not possible that I Stalith have had 5 attempts at dps gold and have not succeeded. How dare you challenge me blizzard, I pay for this game. I want to be lavished in praise and glorified for just being me but you persist in putting me down and setting goals beyond my grasp. I am worn out and grumpy now and need a quick nap, you have about 2 hours to correct the dps gold achieve before I wake.Stalith1 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Please buff worgen speed boost racial. The speed buff is entirely too slow for the cooldown it has now, especially since any snare or root will negate it. You shouldn't be able to be slowed less than 100% for it's duration and it should give some sort of root/snare immunity.Etienne0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 There seems to be a lack of heads. Has anyone else noticed that quest wise, we haven't had to have proof of demise for a NPC by removing their head since Wrath? Or maybe it's just me. Oh well, back to my chores in my garrison, it has to be perfect! :DQueldash7 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Pls Fix your !@#$%^- servers already. You'd almost think people aren't paying $15 a month to use your service.Hellshäde1 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 On the storyline of warlords........ In the cinematic grom kills mannoroth, and yes i know it did happen in out timeline but he really didn't have any powerhouses backing him up at the time, in the lore, he was there SPECIFICALLY on the order of kil'jaden the guy we had to blow up the sunewell in his face so that lore wise we would be able to fight him. My question, because mannoroth was a burning legion general and he got an axe to the face, wtf is kil'jaden doing about it, in the lore it says he is present so where IS he??????? and are we going to see himShawmunn0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Can you do the Achieve for Millhouse on normal difficulty? The "For the Children" thing?Valéntine8 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 PG Silver Blizzard isn't saying that if you can do PG Silver, you can do heroics. What Blizzard is saying is that if you can't do PG Silver you aren't ready for heroics. Work on learning the finer points of your class and PG Silver should be faceroll easy.Runedmc17 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 WoD is broken (A complaint thread) Valacar10 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 My storehouse demolished itself I don't get it. I ran H UBRS went to go upgrade my inn and I found out my storehouse demolished itself. I think aliens invaded.Garrus0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 So That Cross Realm Low Level Phasing Idea... Wonderful! Now my quest givers/turn ins can be camped/killed by !@#$%^-s from an entirely different realm! Great Idea!Hititun4 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Suggestion: Change to Caster Shields. So, this is something that has kind of bugged me for a while now, but with personal loot being a thing, and non-shield offhands being on the loot list for Holy Paladins, it's something that makes me want to see some change. Holy Paladins are the only healing class that doesn't really have the 2 hander option. There was a spell 2h in ToT, and 1 spell 2h above ilevel 600 in WoD that are useable by Paladins. So we're stuck with a main hand, and an off-hand. Honestly, I'm ok with that. The 1h+Shield combo just feels right and it looks good, in my opinion. Non-shield offhands make me sad, on my Paladin, and I often will use a slightly inferior shield, because I like it more. But I will say that it's a bit restrictive. So here is my idea for changing it. Get rid of caster shields. I know. I just said that shields feel right, look right, and that off-hands make me feel wrong, but that's not the only change, just the first one. Step 2. Passive skill for Holy Paladins that makes it so when you have an offhand equipped, you gain the armor (NOT bonus armor) of a shield of the same quality and ilevel, and you can block with it. Step 3. Holy Paladins can transmog offhands into shields. All this will allow Holy Paladins to retain their overall class/role theme, but also all for proper use of loot mechanics. I personally have no idea how the devs and Elemental/Resto Shamans feel about shield for them, but obvious you could implement the same/similar changes for those roles as well.Luminaris6 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 real money I would pay real money for extra plots in my garrisons. like 2 weeks ago is that something that can happen or at least think about happening. because i need all the large plots today!!!Chezzus2 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 the more i get into WoD the less i like it. title says it all. i have a main with 630+ item level, the 680 ring and....i'm bored. i have 2 90+ alts i'm leveling for professions except professions are totally messed up this xpac. 1) we have 24hr cool downs...nobody likes those 2) can only equip 3 crafted items? seriously? 3) gathering is almost useless BUT we cant drop a gathering profession because of old items that may need to be smelted or whatever the next xpac has in store. Seems Blizzard is making changes to professions every xpac..why not keep professions the same but instead focus on game content??? 4) yes flying...i can see that with minimal use of gathering professions flying isnt as important but with the absolutely terrible collision designed into the game along with terrible terrain, flying is almost mandatory now. i read threads talking about the treasures and how flying would ruin that...well news flash, if you care about treasures then you probably already have them by now, if you dont care about them not, they wont mean a dang thing when you pick them up via flying. 5) PHASING....lost 2 Nakk and 2 Poundfist kills to phasing while standing on the exact coords of the kill while it was happening. Remember people, the only reason we have instance phasing in the game right now is because Blizzard failed big time at launch and their equipment couldn't maintain server stability, this was their quick fix. Well my money isn't being well spend because its ruining my gaming experience and you can dang well bet hundreds of thousands have lost mounts to phasing.. to put a spin on a popular Blizzard CS response.."ISN'T working as intended" never have i seen an xpac become so boring so quick, never have i seen crafting restrictions like this and never have i seen so many high level BoE epic just everywhere...some BiS up until mythic. Not sure the direction this game was supposed to go in, but i'm starting to see a massive amount of negative threads and the 3 million subs that came back for this...my money says they dwindle by 6.2. I'm not trying to hate on the game but this is not turning out how i think the majority thought it would.Darqueblu214 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 What's the Iron Horde doing? Anyone else have this lackluster feeling? In the first two weeks we have essentially removed the Iron Horde presence from the majority of the zones. We see some groups here and there sure, but no armies, nothing like what we saw in the opening sequence. Maybe they are all huddled away in Tanaan Jungle, but that's sad all on it's own. We don't even have our armies with us, most of our support are coming from the natives of Draenor. Come on Blizz, this is an invasion! Let's see some real warfare. Let's see some dynamic events throughout the continent, Iron Horde armies taking over towns and setting fire to stuff. Remember Deathwing during Cata? He would fly around melting your face off as you were questing? Why not see some of that on Draenor. Think about it. When you are questing you see a group of tanks and 30 elites randomly patrol by. If you are too close to them you get killed. But you can organize a party/raid group to take out these patrols for random drops. We are at war. Let's see some dynamic warfare in Draenor!Chainfearyou21 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Play Button Greyed Out :((( Hello, I just logged out of WoW, and installed an add-on, but now my play button is greyed out. I waited like 5-10 minutes to see if it'd work, but it didn't. :(Jyeriel0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 The Voice of Witherbark Anyone notice that it's the same voice as Ozumat from Throne of Tides and both talk about purifying the waters?Morbier6 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Disabled addons keep turning on. I recently activated my 2nd account and on that account the addon's I don't use for it, that have either been disabled through ACP or the menu screen keep turning back on every time I log in...Upirlupirina0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Melee hunters Why is this not a thing? I just ran a dungeon without a gun and was the top dps. It was fun. I can already feel the melees gathering to take me down, but blizz should make this a thing. I want a sword.Chingweng21 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 LFR starting When well LFR start ?Anazaysia3 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Ashley Zerep, Primal Trader, has disappeared I just upgraded to a Lvl 3 Garrison, and she is nowhere to be found, even hiding under or behind another character. I've looked everywhere, in all the buildings, everywhere outside........she's nowhere to be found. Anybody else have that happen ?Golgothe8 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Trinkets? Is any one else having issues with agility and Int/spirit trinket drops for Hunter, Shaman or monk? I have yet to see one drop. Normally I would chalk this up to bad luck but with the last boss 100% drop it seems unlikely that i have not got a single one. Well the only time i saw one drop was the day Need for greed came back....and i lost that roll so maybe its a personal loot thing. I mostly want to know if its just me or an over all issue Edit: also why is there Spirit trinkets on the Wind walker, Enhancement and Hunter loot tables?Ikero2 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Im not understanding the warrior "Enrage" Tooltip What ability proc it? devastating critical strikes?? I dont even have an ability called that. Im not understand how to read the tool tipGuineapig2 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Haste is for Death Knights! Why are all these people talking about haste on plate gear for warriors and paladins? All the spells for plate wearers are instant cast. The only one that has any use for haste is the Death Knight for runic regeneration. Get a brain transplant! You dont need crit as a necessity either.Rasic37 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Questions about world bosses How often do they respawn? Are they all three currently spawning/dying or is only one active right now? Can you only loot each one once per week, or only one of them once per week? Thanks!Hexplosives0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 saw a quote just now And it made me think. "You can easily judge the character of others by how they treat those who can do nothing for them." - James D. Miles How do you think others judge your character? Given the crowd that play this game, some of these responses will be great. Or I'll get no responses at all and a bunch of down votes... either one.Echðes78 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 it's not you, it's me I love you wow. you tickle all my addictive qualities. you've made me cry tears of sadness and happiness more than a few times. beginning with the end of wotlk things have changed. it's a loveless marriage now. just going thru the motions hoping the spark will reignite but its been 2 xpacs now and all that is left is mindlessly pushing buttons to keep my brain distracted. thank jeebus its just a first world problem disc golf anyone?Resplease1 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Make Pet Charms and Celestial Coins currency? I was going to put this in the suggestion forum but it seems to be gone? The point is, these are taking up bag space when all they're used for is to buy things! They are the definition of currency, can we get them converted?Drazana1 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 New Pet Purchase - The Ebola Pet If we purchased it, how long does it take to show? I am not seeing mine. Thank you.Hayley1 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Your job to fix it, SO DO IT Not trying to complain (although there is no other way to do it) but it needs to be said and dealt with. The community of any game should never have to go through all this garbage. WoD launch was crap, then the attack Blizz had (I heard it was from one source never looked into it so I may be wrong) and now today. If it was your fault or not Blizzard or it wasn't, YOU need to fix it. It's your game, your rules, and your job to deal with issues. It doesn't matter what's going on, you need to set things right. It doesn't seem like you are. Me and every other WoW player don't know everything that's going on nor do we know how to fix it. It's not our job to fix it. It's Blizzard's job to fix it. By playing WoW you agree to the monthly sub, I understand that. And I understand that you have to take the game offline here and there to make the game optimal, but this is crap. Make things right Blizzard. Game time will help people get past this, but if you don't want to (which you probably don't) think of something else. Personally I think after today and that attack, 5 days wasn't enough. 2 more would be plenty. Either way, fix your problems, and make your players happy. I'm not quitting. But you are losing players. Sucks, because WoW is awesome, but this maintenance is crap. Just tired of waiting like everyone else.Highfier21 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Dont nerf the professions The resonan some ppl complain, is because WOD left a big door open for many to make gold with the garrison and the many new ways to get mats that before you did not if you were not in that profession.That's one thing the next one is that nerfing the mats that you need to make armor or ect. need not to be change because the 200 and plus mats you need if you reduced that before the las few raids coming out all players will be over power.Some may say o is because the prices in the Ah are crazy well in a way is true but in a different one is not because supplied and demand the less the more expensive you can sell, the more items in the market the chipper there price will get.So why hurt the wow business man only because some broke players can't afford the armor they need so bad.Blizz plz don't try to hurt more then what it is WOW economy with this exp.inflation skyrocket and if this nerf on profession happens will hurt us more.Zatu0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 If WoW cinematics were a part of a movie. They alone are worth paying for the whole movie.Midgetius0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 WoG - Warlods of Garrisons Seriously, EVERYONE hangs out in their garrisons. The total opposite of what Blizz wanted. It;s funny when someone announces they are dropping a bling outside the Garrison, it's like the ice cream man driving down the street during the summer, all these people suddenly appear, running out of their safe hideaway. So much for immersion into the world that Blizz was trying to push onto us.Nachtdjinni7 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 dwarven barracks How does the possibiltiy of getting a better gear reward work? i have done a few inn quests after my barracks had been built and i do not feel like it is working as intended....or im stupid. Any feedback is greatly appreciatedHetzauu7 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Soloing Spine of Deathwing I got to spine, but now even if im standing dead center on his back he wants to either roll left or right, even if im standing in the center. any ideas?Keyn9 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Goodbye World of Warcraft This is more of a feedback for Blizzard themselves, on why I'm leaving the game. Just to be clear, I loved Vanilla, BC, Wrath, and even Cata! Over the course of three accts, one deployment and a family tragedy I've stayed with WOW. Now about WOD I really loved the early leveling experience, however it still felt empty in a lot of ways, especially near the end. As much as I despised Pandaria your storytelling, especially with the lotus going after the Sha in the 88 zone, was beautiful. The world feels so small! Yeah, Tanaan isn't open yet, I get it, well you know what? I don't care, the world still seems like a cracker box to me right now. BC seemed so much bigger, and felt like an expansion, I don't get it. Garrisons were really cool at the beginning of the xpac, but all I found myself doing was the work order and mini game inside them. I felt excluded from the community, and the world. No flying at max level, really killed the exploration factor for me. The butchering of professions, probably the final nail in the coffin. I did not enjoy one bit, what you did to professions. I loved the idea that I could go out and farm my ore and jewels to make a profit or work towards. Now all you offer us is gated content. When you decide to make the april fools joke a reality (Pandaria) it really shows something. It didn't feel like the Warcraft I grew up with. It was too whimsical. It was akin to the rainbow and pony level in Diablo III, it just didn't fit. I hated pandaria, but the strange thing is, the very little I played it, I actually enjoyed it more than I was enjoying Draenor. Those are my grievances. I'm saying goodbye to a ten year old friend, and I feel happy about it. That just...Epicusmaximo42 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 So my name Been on this server already for a loooong time just was in Ashran then got a long loading screen got dc and now it says when i try to log in A character with that name already exists whats that about?????Tigerblossom7 Dec 3, 2014