General Discussion

Dec 19, 2014 When will we get 3 talent specs I was wondering how we have 2 talent specs when will we eventually get 3 talent specs? I hate having to move around my resto spec keybinds & macros everytime I want to do arenas & pveTravisiscool3 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Still a better love story than Twilight. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBkvYFBP4PsLuthen2 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Wait, so now people are entitled to things they didnt earn in game because in real life, they have more money to spend than others? I'm sorry I wasn't aware my financial standing in real life allows for me to be out at an advantage/disadvantage over others in a fantasy game. If people don't put time into things what makes them think they're entitled to it? That would be like someone who puts no effort into their work getting mad when they don't get a raise, or a student becoming angry with their teacher for not giving them an A even though they failed because they didn't put time and effort into studying.Reciile62 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Possible New ideas As stated here are some of my personal ideas that would be great to see in the game to come. After hitting lvl 100 and starting on next expansion you get the option to reborn your character. Now you ask what do you mean "reborn". Well ill tell you what i mean. You are converted back to lvl 55 you choose the character you lvled to 100 and they start back at 55 with a set of BoA like gear specific for their class. As you lvl the Boa like gear lvls with you and not only gets stronger but it requires you to do special things like 10man MC AQ ect ect to get the needed items to lvl to the next lvl unlike doing quests and dungeon spamming you would complete objectives that grant you an instant lvl. Basically like an achievement. at lvl 55 you could start out in a new zone maybe even a new planet (just food for thought on starting area). As you lvl you and your gear threw the achievements your gear gets better and better looking. while still retaining the same basic feel of the gear with just shinny new things and cool effects added to it. When u finally reach the completion of your reborn cycle you should have a full set of epic gear ready for the 1st raid and arenas (Scales for pvp). as you do the end game content its not about farming raids or bgs for gear but the nessasary parts to make that gear even better. not only does this cut down on "Oh i hope this pices of gear drops this time", but it also gives more since of entitlement to say yeah i made this gear, and it was worth the work i put into it. this could also tie in professions as well as a re haul of the crafting ones. You could combine Tailoring BS and LW all into one as a new proff named armor smithing. depending on the class you are you will receive certain patterns that you learn along the way to increase your gear and your overall exp as a player. this doesn't mean that bs and all the other proff would be lost. this is something you would gain by reborning your toon. once fully reborn you get the option to be an armor smith as a 3rd main proff replacing the 3 crafting proff and giving you the room for 2 gathering proff or possibly u want to make your armor and be a jc and enchanter as well . there's many things that could go off this idea, doesn't have to be exact. in a nut shell: -reborn (converted back to 55) -achievement type lvling (complete and achievement gain a lvl) -BoA style gear (Gear that lvls with you, As you lvl the gear becomes better and better looking) -BoA gear requires mats at max lvl/reborn to get better ilvl (No more gear drop farming only trinkets rings the ect non set bonus items -Your spells receive better appearances as you lvl (shadow bolt to Phantasm bolt -Your Blacksmith/Leather working/ Tailoring become Armor Smithing needed for the lvling of your gear after reborn, and giving you 3 main proff with room for 2 other proff choices ex: Jc / Ech / Alch -Possible Class bound mounts for each class after reborn -Adds a ton of options for old content (could be used if we decide to do an old azeroth/ emerald dream expansion The idea or reborning you character could be used in many different warcraft situations.Synaka0 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 [Request] Pepe as a toy Hi everyone! My favorite feature of Warlord of Draenor is a little bird name Pepe who is sitting on the tree and you can get him as a 1hr buff on your head. In real life, i love birds. I got cockatiel who help destroy my rotations (walking on keyboards) and just love bird chirps in general. Im always sad when Pepe is not on my head, chirping our way to glory (on a claw of shirvallah model, this look badass). So i request Pepe as a toy so, wherever i am in the world, i can keep having pepe with me! Thank you blizzard for this fantastic addition! :DLionsguard24 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Prediction about Twitter. I bet Blizzard make an achievement with a pet reward or something to use the new in-game twitter functionality to tweet someone a screenshot or something like that as a way to get a few million people to sign up to Twitter and follow Blizzard. As if the community wasn't already vocal enough about how much they disliked the devs obsession with Twitter now they go and pull this crap? What kind of a bubble are you people working in that you managed to convince each other that this was a great thing to spend resources on?Goldcapped45 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Realistic suggestions on how to fix Resto Quite honestly, I think we are fine in terms of numbers. Our heals do enough - the issue is being able to effectively use them when we need to. A few changes can bring us back in line, and make realistic improvements to our mobility healing, without making us completely overpowered (which, lets face it, is what most people want): - Glyph of Chaining should be baked into Chain Heal. 3 second cooldown removed. - Cloudburst Totem now envelops it's overhealed targets in dense mist, applying a shield for 50% of the overhealed amount lasting 15 seconds. - Glyph of Riptide overhauled. Casting Riptide now allows next healing spell within 5 seconds to be cast while moving. I am not a fan of the "buff X by Y%" approach. Our issues are healing utility while mobile, spread group healing, and synergy. The above three suggestions are a massive quality of life improvement, without blindly screaming for a 20% healing buff. Skilled healers will be competitive with just these changes and no number tweaks.Purgent2 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Lost ability to Resurrect Pet Ok, this is my second post. The first one I cannot find again but the reply I got was incorrect. I have another level 90 Hunter (Alliance) over in Shadowmoon who has lost the ability to Resurrect her pets. The ability has disappeared from her spellbook. her Pet is dead and she cannot resurrect it or get another pet. Someone told me that it was tied in with the heal pet ability so I thought I would see if that was correct. It wasn't . My other Level 90 hunter...Mokwaka still has the ability. I don't know what to do. Perhaps if I take her back to Stormwind and reset her talents, that will work. I don't know what to do. I can't play her without her pet, that is not much fun at all. Can anyone help me or do I have to spend 2 days on hold trying to get someone's attention. I can't even submit a ticket for some reason.Mokwaka9 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Aspect of the Fail Please make it so this buff displays the name of the hunter who is using it so they can more easily be removed from groups.Amethala40 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 The flip side to Time Tokens I can afford a few time tokens. And I'm going to buy them. Then I'm going to use them as follows: If I'm in a dungeons, and someone does a fantastic job? I'll give them a token if I noticed. If in the outer world, and someone swings down and helps me for no reason? Or I see someone swoop down and be awesome to someone else? I might give them a time token. If someone says something either hilarious or awesome in a channel I'm in? Heck, I'll toss a token if I feel like it. If a guildie has a birthday, or is broke for whatever reason, or is just having a terrible day? I might anonymously send them a token. In short, I want to use these tokens to reinforce GOOD behavior, maybe not super leet skilled behavior, but rather I wish to reward being good to one another, to reward our better natures, not our worst. So, if you're out there, and you're just doing your thing, being a good person, then hey, you never know, a curiously colorful coordinated cow might just swoop down and make you smile. Maybe. OFC, if you ask me for one, you'll not get anything. Don't be greedy.Plainswander12 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 My Shadow Might Be Retarded Why is my shadow cast toward the sun? Come on Blizzard!Hoppy21 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Looking for like minded leveling bud. My names Tim. I'm looking for someone to play Wow with, weather fresh toons or 90+... even anywhere in between. I'm posting this hoping to find somebody who has a lot of time on their hands this winter (and beyond) who would like to look forward to leveling with a friend daily if possible. - I am Pacific standard time - 24 years old. Age doesn't matter, just maturity. Its lonely playing WoW on my own, so if anyone else who reads this feels the same, please feel free to comment here on the post and maybe we can get to know each other. Good day all!Winterpack0 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Hey, Blizzard... why can't we gift Argi? A good friend of mine in game has a birthday tomorrow and she loves Battle pets... so naturally I think 'hey! I'll get her the new Argi pet!' Its super cute and helps a good cause, so win/win, right? Except we can't 'gift' this pet.... why not? I have bought many pets/mounts as gifts (yes, gifts, I'm not risking my account trying to 'sell' them in game) and the inconsistency of 'gift/can't gift' is frustrating. Why on earth wouldn't we be able to buy more of a pet that helps a charity/relief effort?Jaecelynn8 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 how about a Stat Blacklist make it a check list like the other random things and let us select 1 stat (say for example Versatility) and then we never get gear with that stat on it ever againDrakmor3 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 I am so mad. Unhelpful GM. Please read. Edit: Issue resolved. Thank you Blizzard and thank you GM Rainmithwen. http://imgur.com/PNWb7FO ____________________________________________ I think I may have accidentally vendored my Primal Gladiator's Cloak of Cruelty that I bought for conquest points. I tried to use the Item Restoration feature to retrieve the item but unfortunately the feature is unavailable to Oceanic players on the newly transferred servers. So I opened a ticket to a GM and this is the response I got. http://imgur.com/twBIGR1 1. I was ONLINE AND PLAYING when he sent me the response "It looks like were weren't able to talk in person" I was online and playing when he sent me that and answered my ticket, meaning it's either an automatic response or he was trying to dodge me. 2. The Item restoration feature is unavailable to Oceanic players, so blizzard have told me that the only way to get an item restored is to open a ticket. 3. "I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience, but you should be bale to grind for some more conquest pretty quickly!" I honestly cannot believe he said that to me. Is he trying to patronize me? There is a weekly cap so I cant get it for the next few weeks since I'm saving up for the weapon. Also I wasted 3k enchanting the cloak, now that is gone too. I am pretty upset atm. Does anyone know what I should do now?Landric29 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 the hell? Checking residency? Incompatible? When did this start happening? I can't log onto the game, I've googled it, and I've shut down the client, and the update agent app, and it still tells me it's checking residency and updating but it doesn't update. And when it finally allows me to log on, it tells me every server's population is incompatible.Nintura5 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 If tokens go for 1k gold per $1 cost it will not even come close to undercutting the current illicit gold selling market. A quick check of the first few results for "WoW gold" on Google gives me an average of 65 cents per 1000 gold. If a token for one month of game play is the same price as a month to month subscription, $14.99, and the tokens end up selling for around 15k gold, someone who buys illicit gold will be able to buy a month of game time for around $9.80. A token would have to go for around 23k gold in order for the illicit gold buyer to pay the same dollar cost for their subscription as a regular subscriber or non-illicit gold buyer. So not only will buying illicit gold be the cheapest option to pay for your subscription, buying these tokens and selling them for gold will be a sub par way to pay for gold. Illicit gold will still be cheaper. Yes, this will give ethical people a way to pay for their sub with gold and acquire gold for real money. I'm sure some people that would have purchased illicit gold will switch to this system for the safety factor. However, I believe that Blizzard legitimizing what are essentially cash for gold transaction, and having these transaction likely be undercut by the black market immediately, will bring new buyers and increased transaction frequency and quantity from existing buyers to the black market. Rather than quashing illicit gold farming and selling practices as some think this system will do, I foresee it only increasing them.Galad21 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Gear has gotten incredibly boring. This is an opinion of course, but I feel like gear has become incredibly boring. Everything feels like it comes straight off a conveyer belt. The only thing that differs a rare piece of gear and a epic quality item is nothing more than larger numbers. I honestly don't understand how this is compelling at all. There use to be a time when epic quality gear offered more than just bigger numbers. It had things such as more rare or powerful stats, or even a large number of available stats on gear. This was in Vanilla of course. Everything also feels way to compressed. In reality there is really only 5 set of stats you can obtain. I wouldn't even count Stamina or your Mainstat considering they have a 100% chance to be on your gear now. It never use to be this way. Why must caster gear always have stamina on it? I remember back in BC only select gear had stamina on it for caster pieces. I feel this made PvP a bit more balanced, not everyone was running around with the same amount of health or mana pool. The game is getting plagued with this feeling of "sameness" between everyone. There is no diversity, no uniqueness at all, and the carrot is getting stale very quickly.Dewan8 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 "jump off" flightpath Have you ever hastily ran up to the flight master and clicked a flight path only to find out it was the wrong one and now you are stuck with a long flight to the wrong place and there's nothing you can do about it? Blizz, please consider adding an option to "jump off" the current flight path you are on. Maybe parachute down, or even just fall to my death... Even if it means that i would fall to my death and have to run back to my body, i would rather do that then have to wait to land. Thanks for reading.Mindscrew27 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Guild Bank Money Hey everyone, Now that the cashflow perk is gone... how is your guild bank fund holding up? Ours has steadily gone down... not by much, but down none the less. I turn off repairs except on raid night... and ive been scratching my head trying to figure out how to keep the books balanced. We raid with another guild, so the guild reward isn't happening there. Apparently, most of my guildies solo queue, because guild rewards from dungeons is bringing in 400g a week at most. With personal loot turned on... BOE's go right into a person's pocket, and I'm not really keen on the idea of demanding they hand it to the guild for sale. Even if i turned off repairs, I'm afraid to spend anything to shore up a weak spot in someone's gear, or mats for flasks... since i can't get it back. How are you guys making money for the guild now?Nimeria3 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Tokens for Gold So I read that Blizz is thinking about having a system of selling in-game tokens to extend or add to game time on your account Thoughts?Pyriél6 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Destro this pvp season? I was wondering if there are any plans for destro to be viable in 2v2 or 3v3 this season? I know affliction is doing very well in 3v3, i really just do not like affliction. Is anyone else having a hard time with destro in arena? Is anyone doing well with it? If you are doing really well with destro, any advise on the last tier of talents? I just seems to have a very hard time getting any damage out. thxBasebklyn3 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Tokens eh? From what i understand you want these to be traded for gold, equating to selling gold for real money. So are you gonna ban your own developers for selling gold? Or overturn all the prior bans for goldselling? Or just fill a hot tub with benjamins and muscle through the papercuts?Arror49 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Dances I'm wondering how they came up with the different dances. Were they just listening to a song and decided a awesome dance for a race?Sorbinx6 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Brawler's Guild and realm While I understand the intent, I don't personally enjoy the waiting in line aspect of Brawler's Guild. I play on a very high population realm but would like to try to do Brawler's Guild on another realm with a very low population to reduce the number of people like to be in the queue. I have 2 accounts - is there a way to force my level 100 to be on the realm of a level 1 that I create and put in the brawler's guild? So far I can't seem to make it work that way though i was at one point able to get into the realm of an old level 55 i had. Are there any simple rules for which realm you end up on in a x-realm group?Tawnos1 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 REAL "Leroy Jenkins" missing in Orlando, FL Where is Leroy????? http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/27666749/deputies-search-for-missing-66-year-old-man-winter-park-manCsx1 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Can't log in Hello, I'm having an issue logging in? Whenever I log in it goes to my character list then as soon as I try to log into that character it disconnects me then I have to try and log in again this is a continuous issue, anyone know anything to help this?Lolwizard3 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Look guys, it's happening... This push towards pvp, the lack of blue interaction, the "cash grab" topics everyone's been talking about... It's the beginning of the end. While I personally believe it's going to be a huge flop among wow players (an fps does not replace an mmorpg), It's clear that overwatch is their primary interest now. I remember way back in the day, when blues would talking about the titan project, they would say things like "we believe titan will eventually eclipse wow". It wasn't apparent to me at the time that they weren't talking about the players in those statements.Truculentt59 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 "Any class/spec is good if you play it right" Is this statement true or false?Elae7 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 [Garrison]Can't get the quest "Pets vs Pests" My Garrison is lvl 3. Am I missing something in order to get this quest to open the menegarie?Tsukinousagi2 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Blackwing Lair LFR I know they said they won't do anymore throwback raids but PLEASE just one more (and no, Blackwing Descent doesn't count). This would fully complete my vanilla throwback experience. I really want to see how the LFR community deals with Razorgore and Vaelastrasz. The trash clearing in BWL will be a lot easier and shorter than in Molten Core because most trash packs don't patrol, the packs are well defined, and there is a lot less trash to clear. You won't get any 10 minute curses until Chromaggus. Don't spend too much development time on it. Just boost all the mobs to level 100 (like you did for MC) and throw a 650 drop at the end. Once you beat the first 2 bosses, the rest of the run will be cruise-control. Btw, Vaelastrasz was my favorite boss fight in WoW because of how fast paced it was.Dusk20 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 i hope the tokens flood the market so i can quit paying the sub feeRainslash4 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Leeroy Jenkins found http://i.imgur.com/F6zeBMO.jpgBaddie3 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Mimiron solo question I tried to solo Mimiron yesterday on 25man. The fight itself was no problem at all until he goes Voltron at the end. He was 1-shotting me with something. I forgot to check what I was getting hit with, but since I'm bored here at work I figured I could ask the forums. I never really killed him back in the day but a couple times so I don't remember if there was something that I did wrong. He had no HP at this point also, but I died and he didn't. Anyone know where I went wrong?Sepherin9 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Is there any more roleplaying in WoW? I'd been wanting to try and get into it, but...it doesn't seem like the roleplay servers are active or particularly populated. Is there a specific place everyone gravitates? I thought Emerald Dream was the best Alliance one, but according to the forum posts, that's dying out, too.Ëlyn5 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 pvp reroll looking for a pvp buddy to level up withBoulderfists1 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 What worked for me in MOP When I started playing in cata, I would do my 7 dungeons to cap my valor in a day, then I would be finished and go back to just talking aka 'trolling' in the trade channel trying to make friends and stuff. Other than my weekly raid that I would do in Dragonsoul, Due to the daily cap for quests, there wasn't much to do after getting the daily cap for quests each day. A lot of people despised me, because most of what I would be doing in downtime and there was a lot of it, would be trying to talk to people and stuff, though back then I admit wow was a bit of an escape from reality. But the point of this post, is that when MOP came out, many people thought that I had quit the game or something; the truth was, that I was daily grinding, every single day, and didn't even have time to say anything in the trade channels, because I was too busy enjoying grinding my gold and reputations each day by gearing up. That kept me outside of the cities, as I had so much more to do. I wouldn't mind more of these grinds, to be bought back for players like me, the apex daily is okay, but grinding mobs for a daily is a little boring, I like a variety of activities to d in my daily routine, right now it feels like the same thing over and over. Fortunately, I do have the Nat Pagle fishing quest, and given the lunkers low drop rate, I do have one grind to keep me busy but I worry by the time that's done, and the apex done, all that's going to be left to do is grind mobs, and just waiting for the next garrison thing to happen . This kinda sucks to be honest, it would be nice to just go off to an island off the coast of Draenor (not a pvp one, a pve one) where I could do various tasks to get some basic gold reward/garrison resources each day, maybe even a few apex crystals. What do you guys think?Elae0 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Was there a nerf on Salvage Box lvl 3? Its been 4-5 days of lvl 9 missions and I have yet to see char creation items anymore. I used to see one at least once every 2 days. But its been almost a week now. and it sucks because I'm just missing the helm, boots, and 2-h/1-h to have what I want. And thats on my human alone, my Blelf Paladin only has shoulders and boots and he does just as many missions. my Deathknight also has not even seen 1 drop of char creation gear. Out of 20 or so boxes in the last 5 days between 3 characters, I found a lvl 80 epic ring, a lvl 90 epic ring, and 0 char creation gear. Was there a nerf to char creation gear? D=Aestiel11 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Swift Windsteed Alternative Colors? http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts/redwindsteed.php My best buddy bought me this mount for Christmas. I saw that there was some alternate colors datamined, but from what I've read, they're not available to the players who purchased the mount? Can anyone confirm this, and has there been any official response as to why they haven't released them if they already exist? Thanks in advance!Urtoc1 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Guardian NPC runnning ahead and drowing more I was on this toon doing the "Prized Possessions Punching Through, and , Supply Recovery" . When I wanted to only pull one Mob I used Faerie Fire to pull it away so I wouldn't get the pat too. Why is it that "Guardian" NPC's like Miall decide to run ahead of the player and agro everything when all I wanted to do was pull the one Mob not the Pat as well. While I understand they have a "script" to follow I just don't understand why they can't be instructed to remain behind the player on the off chance the player want's to selectively pull instead of "Duh I got dis!!!!, LEEEEEEROOOOY JENKINS" type behavior?Ktharx0 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 The REAL Warlords cinematic. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZveZzW6DV4Luthen6 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Old Raid Loot Nerfed? bugged? I noticed some bosses on on raids,especially Cata raids,are dropping much less gear than before for some classes,or they are dropping the same Loot. This happened to me so far on Maloriak and Spine when soloing it on 25H on my 100 toons. Proof: http://i.imgur.com/xczJk1C.jpg i should be getting at least 6 loot pieces,but i got only 3 of the same item,presumably because the only item a hunter could get and ''use'' is the trinket,like its somewhat switching to personal loot and buggin,resulting in less gear than intended,same for Maloriak. Odd enough,this only seems to happen to specific bosses,i soloed all cata raids 25H on my 100 toons weekly and after doing it for over a month i only noticed this bosses to be ''going personal loot'' when looting. My rogue got 3 trinkets of agility off spine and 3 leather boots for 3 weeks straight in a similar fashion. Edit:Its on group loot,so this doesn't make senseYoungerr0 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Where's my FEMTAURS at? Ayy lmaoAuscha30 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Let us buy outdated pvp gear with gold. We already can with PVE, and It's only going to be used for Transmog anyway.Uriél1 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 How About You Stop Stealing My Elite Boar? Why are people allowed to 'trap' my elite monsters while I am farming for savage blood? Is this a bug, or just a terrible idea? It is impolite, disrespectful, and extremely frustrating. I should not have to time my traps so that other players cannot steal my mob.Luxè24 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Cannot Xmog Trailseeker Spaulders Been collecting these pieces from my salvages trying to collect the whole set. So I finally have everything went to transmog my gear and you cannot put Trailseeker Spaulders on as the look. Now I have noticed that those shoulders don't have an image, but I should still be able to use that to remove my shoulders so I can use this look. Is this intentional? If so, that sucks. Help me out Bros!! Thanks!Primmripper0 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 20, 2014 Balance Druid Rotation Help Please! Ghettobear6 Dec 20, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 BB king achieve Has anyone ever been able to pelt Garrosh with the BB gun solo? If so any advice would be much appreciated. So far I die each time I try to enter his room.Anurion24 Dec 19, 2014
Dec 19, 2014 Do you need MoP for WoD? Trying to get a buddy of mine to come back. He's a little tight on money. He has Cata expansion but not MoP. Does he need to get Mists of Pandaria expansion in order to use WoD?Ghostness7 Dec 19, 2014