General Discussion

Jan 4, 2015 Greatest loss about flying in Draenor I don't know how non-Druids feel about this, but one of the greatest feelings in WoW was at level 68 getting access to a little black crow shape, that soared above the peaks of Outland. When a faster Stormcrow form was announced, I worked my !@# off to get that majestic form and wasn't disappointed. Since then its been a constant. Once I get to max level, I can soar again. Not just fly to wherever I need to be, but soar. In every expansion, I've found myself just drifting over the landscape, finding new and interesting places simply because I'm out there essentially drifting. Without it I don't think I'd have found anywhere near as much of the landscape and indeed when Cataclysm came out, I discovered many new places that either weren't there or weren't accessible from the ground. Maybe its an outdated concept but exploration has always been an important part of the game, and once flying is added, you feel much freer. So hurry up and make a Tanann Jungle zone and give us flying.Elorael1 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 Best profs for boosted priest? Hi all, Thinking of boosting this guy once he hits 60. He would be my one and only level-capped character this expansion. I would PvE mainly as heals (unsure as to Disc or Holy), and PvP mainly as Shadow. That said, I have a few different thoughts as to professions: 1) Alchemy + Inscription, because this strikes me as rather priestly. So basically, for flavor. 2) Alchemy OR Inscription + Blacksmithing OR Engineering (glider, yum) OR Jewelcrafting, because that way I would be able to use both the ore and herbs from my garrison directly. 3) Tailoring + Enchanting, because historically this has always been a solid choice for casters. What do you think about these options? Have you others to offer? And, pretty please, could you justify them? Many thanks!Düssel2 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 Spawn Poundfist On KT Plz Por FavorCrematejr1 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 No flight = no sub As a customer I do not find the current state of the game enjoyable. May the rest of you have a happy and safe 2005 New year.Mafic9 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 Need to fix AH spamming! This insane stupidity of dimwits posting 10 pages of single items for tons and tons of different items is inane! This is blatant spamming and is gaming the system against other players. A simple and quite effective fix would be to set a AH item cap. You can only post a max of 100 auctions at one time. If you want to post 10 pages of singles, you can only do it on one item. Not 10 pages on 100 different items. Make some dang flipping stacks!Tharil27 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 Creepy evil whispers? Is anyone else hearing these lately? Random audible creepy whispers out of nowhere? Latest one was: "With every thread severed, you draw closer to my realm." And before that, something about licking the boots of kings. At first I thought it was because I'm a DK running around with Shadow's Edge in Icecrown. But it doesn't sound like the Lich King or an evil axe. Actually sounds like Y'Shaarj. Is this the lead-up to the expansion? Or has this been going on for a long time? Or has my head been in this robo-goat helmet too long? ***EDIT*** So, mystery solved. Some people pointed out that Xal'atoh, the Desecrated Image of Gorehowl, (which I use for soloing old raids) makes these creepy whispers. They're great. Get yourself a Xal'atoh for home use and another for the office.Biliverdin37 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 People need to watch their threat I don't even tank and it's annoying when 1) the tank doesn't build up threat, and 2) when a ranged DPS lets his threat get to high and dies.Fredman11 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 Looking for new server Does anyone know a good Horde server with a good economy that is strictly PVE? I am sick and tired of trying to farm on the Isle of Giants and getting camped because the alliance seem to have nothing better to do with their time. I would like to enjoy the game for once, instead of having someone sit on my dead body and wait for me to re-spawn just to be killed again. I want a normal server, NO PVP please. I'm currently on a PVPRP server. Its to the point where my guild wants to move servers its getting so bad. I've been playing on a PVP server for more than 6 years now and it has never been this bad when it comes to the alliance ganking. Its so bad that one of my guild members went to outland to farm ore and had 5 different alliance try and kill him, and they were around lvl 59-62 area trying to kill a lvl 90. Its just getting really old and repetitive. TL;DR - I need a Normal (PVE) Horde server with good Economy.Kelino3 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 Fix Highmaul portal rez bug. Been going on for quite a while now.. killed near highmaul portal and my rez location is put at the portal when my body is nowhere near it? No option but to take rez sickness. please fix. thanksMadeinCanada0 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 Requirements for Illusions? I tried to use my follower Ahm to put the Illusion: Mongoose on my bow but whenever i try it says "That item is not a valid target" Can i not put it on bows? Idk why its doing thisBijanater5 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 Transfer Aborted: instance not found. Blackrock Caverns.Coffinated0 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 Why not bring back MoP CM Achievs? I can't imagine it would require too much tuning to ensure they are still challenging/difficult, plus it would give many people who did not play MoP or did not play certain classes to experience MoP dungeons in the best form (CMs IMO). It makes so much sense to me, everyone at Blizzard spent so much time/work on creating the content, then the next Xpac comes out and the content mostly forgotten/unused. Opening up CMs from MoP again would keep that work alive. Plus I don't like the idea of the transmog gear/mounts becoming unattainable for players simply because they didn't play the class or didn't play the expansion.Holyjeebus3 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 Vocaroo Thread This is Hedo's Super Cute Vocaroo thread! In this thread, post something, and read the post aloud into a Vocaroo recording! Then, post the Vocaroo recording along with your post. Let's have fun! http://vocaroo.com/i/s1T1lhrKA0kHHedo0 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 Map randomly closing? I hear my toon closing the map every 5 seconds, and when I open my map he instantly closes it or it closes after like 5 seconds when it makes the sound, and It is really pissing me off.Varethes1 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 WOD Script Sounds?? I'm looking to incorporate script sound commands from Draenor's mobs into my macros, but I don't know how or where to find any of them. Can someone help me with this?Bargoer0 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 New Streams Myself and a raiding buddy of mine are streaming our raids and everything else we do really. Not looking for thousands of viewers, but figured we'd throw our stuff up here for anyone that is interested and wants to hand out. twitch.tv/jaydayve Frostmage/Mistweaver twitch.tv/dabjorns Resto/Enh Sham and PallyMeltiq5 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 I can't justify a subscription anymore Let me preface this by saying I loved the leveling experience in WoD. 90-100 was very enjoyable and I do not regret spending the $60 for it. I think Blizzard did a great job of writing a better story and getting us as heroes involved. I also think that Yrel was a very well written character and they made her story as good as a WoW character can be. Now, on to the end game. This is the reason I canceled my subscription the last two times and there reason I will not be returning for a long time. There are many components to it but the main one is lack of content. Fairly plain and simple. Take a look at this page: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/zone/#expansion=5 The amount of dungeons and raids have slowly been dwindling to nothing. And we got news that Blizzard wants to make this expansion only have two tiers: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11547315377 This is HUGE and the reason I think subscriptions have been dwindling. Look at Blizzard's old business model with BC and WotLK. Multiple tiers of raids, extra dungeons released with a few of them. For the players, we had a journey. Think of what we did back then, it was the exact same as what we do now. We collect our mats, work on our professions, grind for our gear, gain reputation, and kill bosses. But it was so much more for us back then, The newest piece of gear wasn't just for our Item Level. It was to unlock the next boss, to enter the next raid, in order to enter the next one, eventually to finally see and kill the final boss. But Blizzard abandoned this model, made each expansion five levels instead of ten, and started abandoning content left and right. Anyone remember the Vashj'ir raid? Just another example of the cutting of content that is so common with this new business model. Now that is all meaningless. As many other players have said, I just don't feel motivated anymore. I spend so much time leveling, getting geared, doing heroics, and then doing LFR. And we finish LFR content so much quicker than the others. Of course people will say that we have normal raids to do, then heroic raids, then mystic raids! But why would I want to do them? They are the same bosses, some almost identical besides the number tweaks, and even the gear looks the same. Why would I want to relive the journey again, and again, and again? Before the journey seemed endless. A raid wasn't hard because it was set on 25 man heroic super mystic difficulty, it was difficult because it was the Sunwell, or Ulduar. Now the difficulty just feels arbitrary, content held back to give an illusion of being more than it is. The game used to be all about the journey. A raid was difficult for what it was, or a harder because of unlocking hard mode for each boss. Now we just choose it. Content used to be unlocked, now it is selected from a menu. And on top of that there is less of it and it comes farther apart. You think it is a coincidence that subscriptions took a huge dive when you gave us less content? It is fairly simple. A blue once said that they didn't realize that we wanted more dungeons released throughout the expansion. You mean you didn't realize we wanted more content? Are you serious? I experienced this it in Cataclysm, it happened in MoP, and it's happening in WoD. I'm not even ashamed to say I don't even want to try raiding anymore. I live in my garrison, gathering purposeless mats, crafting gear no one will use (not even myself), hell I got the surprise of my life when I saw that the Truesteel Ingots from the Forge was soulbound. I don't even see anyone anymore. The biggest group of players I even see in WoW now is the long queue of people waiting to get into Ashran. TL:DR: Profession Gutted Classes Simplified Less Dungeons Less Raids Long Breaks Between New Content No New Capital Cities No Flying No New Race No New Class No New PvP Maps PvP Still an Unbalanced Mess Ashran is a terrible, forced mess, should have been scrapped in Alpha Garrisons have become small mini-games, almost similar to Facebook games Seriously Blizzard, what took so long? What were you doing for those 14 months while loyal subscribers kept paying you and you gave us nothing? I don't know whether you guys need to review your company, cycle some managers around, or what have you, but something needs to change. For some unknown reason you guys have been unable to release content the way you used to. You've got this bizarre idea that cutting and shrinking content is the same as creating and releasing new content. Well of course subscribers have been plummeting. And once people get used to Garrisons and realize there isn't much more to the game than that, they are going to leave too. A word of warning too about player feedback. A lot of people have been saying "This is what you guys asked for, Blizzard can't do anything right!" Well no, remember that up until WoD's release, WoW's subscribers had shrunk from 12 to 6 million. Half of the players left. The players that were ok with this shrinking policy stayed. And even if the the player base shrinks further it will ALWAYS seem like the players are still ok with what is happening. Because the ones that are are the only ones that have stayed. The ones that aren't ok with it you will never hear from. You will only hear from them on the way out. Like I am doing right now.Regression162 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 Fix trapping Any chance trapping can be changed so that you only trap something you've tagged? So annoying to be farming and have some idiot trap something from under you after you've spent a while taking it down.Galdiirus17 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 Why did Blizzard make it so Being on the Alliance side is far more superior than being on the Horde? It's pretty depressing because Horde (in my opinion) has more enjoyable lore and factions and leveling areasIambloody38 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 Real ID Suggestion Can you please make it so we can turn off real ID WITHOUT losing everyone on the RID list. It would be cool to turn it off for silence every once in a while without the fear of having to add everyone again.Commack0 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 Might of the Corgis http://dracofthesharpsmiles.home.comcast.net/~dracofthesharpsmiles/Corgis5.jpg OcO So it begins... The heroes run towards their destined battle yet halt to the sudden tremors that shake the gray ground beneath them and felt chills run up their spines from the sound of Ragnaros calling out his minions. "Attack my children!" A battalion of molten corgis rush to their masters call, relentless flames burning in their eyes. The heroes only hope is for their tank who stands eagerly awaiting their next foe by clutching his weapon and standing to the front while his companions sweat in an anxious manner. The corgis halt to see the enemies of their Lord of the Flame, and blink before letting out a cold laughter to the heroes so called bravery. "We're all going to die!" Said the healer as he ran away from his party, forgetting that they could merely bubble heal.Dezdemona0 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 Male Draenei Are the worst dancers in all of azeroth.Gelgemesh26 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 Is Thrall ambidextrous? Before WoD Thrall seemed to hold doomhammer in his right hand most of the time but most of the stuff in WoD has him using it with his left. I just found it odd because most characters are right handed. In the very rare cases a character is made left handed (usually the bad guys) they are always left handed.Úlfhedinn16 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 It's that time of the evening! Rings human-bell.Imilkhumans2 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 dailies are an interesting thought experiment We have two scenarios. Scenario 1 has 10 dailies. -Kill ten bears -collect 10 McGuffins -Kill ten wolves -Destroy five barrels each guarded by two kittens -Kill ten kittens -Set fire to five chicken coops -Kill the king of all bears -Free eight prisoners from the bears -Kill ten rats. Scenario 1 is considered an overbearing, obnoxious and painful amount of semi-mandatory content. Scenario 2 has 1 quest. -Kill 200 of any combination of bears, rats, kittens or wolves. Destroying a barrel is worth 2 kittens, burning a chicken coop is worth 4, freeing a prisoner is worth 5 and killing a boss-bear is worth 10. Scenario 2 is considered an almost ridiculous dearth of content, despite requiring you to kill significant more animals than in scenario 1Koraki2 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 2 more days till LFR MC is gone Have you guys gotten your mount/hatespark pet/helm/flames of ragnaros yet?You31 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 If I can do gold you can handle silver... I got bored and decided to collect healing gear to give that a try. I picked up a few cheap pieces off the AH, some pvp gear and then ran a normal 5 man. That went OK so I went to PG and got gold as a healer. I literally have less than 10 hours of play time as a healer on my monk and I don't have any other characters that I heal on yet I was still able to walk into PG and do them all with very little trouble. If you can't get Silver then YOU are the problem, not your class, not the PG... y o u.Úlfhedinn12 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 I feel bad for leaving but I just don't see anything to do anymore. Over the past month, I have gone from logging in, doing all my garrison things, doing the Apexis daily, running over to Ashran and doing some things, getting my conquest cap, and the LFR knocked out. To now logging in every few days, doing some garrison things like keeping my work orders going and my mine and herb garden. I logged in today for the first time in probably a week, and I couldn't do anything else but wonder why I was even on. I don't think the game is bad, I have a few things I would like to see different, but honestly maybe I am just tired of the game and need to move on? Pretty much every single one of my friends that I played with since 2005 has quit playing. I have my brother, and one other close friend that still play and they are hardly on that much either. So I want to think it comes down to one thing that killed my love for this game, or at least made it so boring I just can't stand logging in, that being, the community. At least when it comes to the servers I play and the guilds I have joined. I followed a few friends(2 of the 3 have quit since) to Tichondrious from Lightning Hoof. LH was just pretty much dead, you never saw anyone or anything unless you played at the highest of peek times, of course they have gone from low pop back to medium since WoD launched, but then how long before it drops to low again? So I just didn't go back to that server, again, most of my friends that played there quit too. So I am here on Tichondrious now, I tried a few other servers since going to Tich, as I tried to reach out and see if I could find a new group of friends, but sadly I have not. I have joined multiple guilds over the last few months to find almost every guild I join full of trolls or just people who enjoy being an !@# or giving you misinformation, or guilds that simply just don't talk to each other. Guild chat looks just like trade with the only time it is being used is looking for arena groups or maybe the occasional RBG group, which don't get me wrong, I do like PvP, but most of those groups turn into, quick cap points and disband never to talk to each other again. The few groups I did find at least somewhat talkative seemed to be the younger group, that every other sentence was about getting baked or some other silly thing, and sorry, that just isn't my cup of tea, I am 28 going 29 years old, and I just want a more mature, yet still fun group. Something that seems very rare these days. So maybe I just can't find a group to belong to anymore, and to me that's a bit sad, so I guess I will take my leave, I won't say I am leaving permanently, cause I do like the game, but maybe liking it isn't enough, if I can't find people, friends, to keep me coming back to want to keep playing every day(or at least every few days), then why keep spending my money on a subscription I simply am not getting my monies worth. Anyway, I have canceled that subscription, in hopes that in a few months when WoW starts creeping up in my sleep, maybe I can come back to the game and find that light that once had me playing this game daily with a smile on my face. Just wanted to get this off my chest honestly before walking away from the game.Zultånath23 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 Mandibular Proganthism and Bloodelf Model Blood elf is new horse raceCheekyrunt3 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 Casual BGs Why does blizzard insist on making these no fun to play? Super sticky glitter bombs just destroy rogues. Paladins can use lay on hands. Unequal number of healers on each team. I have very few games that are close. One team always blows the other one out. Its just pathetic.Bobdriving0 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 Roleplay Game of Thrones is a good start , im sure people watch it and love it day dream bout living that lifestyle, I joined moon guard to maybe find that , but seems people roleplay on a part time basis , Why isnt there guilds that full on play their characters ? Now ive created that kind of guild with my friend and we would like to see if there is ppl out there with the same type of mentally that we do . If there is ppl out there with that vision please let me know we would love to have you and join us.ßarathion11 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 I know what I want for next Blizzcon Know that quest in Nagrand where you help the young goblin find his calendar? If Blizzard made the calendar a real thing for next Blizzcon, I would buy.Braha11 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 Goblinz and gnomez goblinz and gnohomez both are super brilliant but u shud never know! everything they sing to make it fluffly or exploooohooooooOOOooode! GOBLINZ AND GNOMEZ! Goblinz vs Gnomes over a million copies sold worldwide. Rated T for TeamCheekyrunt1 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 New Class idea: It's called "Harmony". Ability: Perfectly balance everyone in PvP, applying nerfs and buffs where needed to all classes in battle, so that no one player is better than another through character stats or equipment. All player abilities are set to 100 All player stats are set to 100 All player iLvLs are set to 100 Everyone can stealth, everyone can heal, everyone can both melee and range-dps, everyone can tank. Perfect PvP symbioses, and now nobody can QQ over what they perceive is an unfair advantage, and will be left to deal with their own horrible skill when they lose.Maulina0 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 A Reminder: Ner'Zhul is the Licn King You all think AU Ner'Zhul is dead. Well, if one version of NZ can become the immortal Lich King, corrupt a Paladin and then wear that Paladin's meat like a suit, who says AU NZ is out for the count? Remember, when Arthas assumed the mantle of the LK it's not like NZ was gone. Arthas was effectively possessed by NZ and his personality became a merger. So original NZ is sitting in Northrend right now wearing his Bolvar suit, and I'm not willing to count out AU NZ yet.Dummokk64 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 About ninjas So today I got one heroic trinket stolen from me after winning a roll, the raid leader just gave it to his friend and they all just left the raid. I took some pictures and contacted blizzard but I want to know if they actually help in these situations. Has this happened to anyone before and did blizzard help you? Thanks in advance for taking the time to read and leave a post.Carpathia23 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 Recruiting Inn followers When recruiting followers do you pick the ability you need and hope they roll really good traits? Or do you pick a really cool trait and hope they roll the ability(s) you need? I tend to do the latter but I was wondering about other people.Nty6 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 PVP 2 unbalanced even for blizz? as we all know pvp has never been truly balanced and that's a good thing it keeps it interesting while cycling out the classes but it seems with the revomal of disarm and the sever overtuned dks rets and feral its almost impossible to beat some comps in 2v2 3v3 and such. for instance if it cam down to it and its just you and a dk shouldn't you have a fighting chance to at least try to kill it before it kills you in about 3 secs and even if you were to damage these classes the healing seems a bit much esspecialy considering its a melee spec. and I don't think im the only one who thinks the healing aspect of most melee should be nerfed or lowered just enough to were can can acctualy kill them when it comes down to it. like a 50% hp heal for dk on top of there other healing and blood presence seems lke you basicly made them tanks.Medeus0 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 Welfare epics! Time-gated professions! So recently there have been a lot of posts: -hating LFR because its too easy/everyone gets to "raid". I just read a post where it started by the OP asking for Imperator to come out a week early [fat chance], and then it devolved into is LFR raiding or not. -hating professions because of time gating/everyone can craft. I also read a post that started out talking about the state of professions and it broke down into two arguments: people love it because it allows you to make useful things even if you just started the professions and people hate it because they no longer have to put hard work into it. -etc. And they all seem to boil down to "Should time spent in game be rewarded with increased opportunities/loot/etc. or should all things be available to all players (even with limited schedules) because they also play their $15 a month?" discuss. (feel free to state your opinion, I'm curious to how most of the GD community feels about this) Edit: Ouch :( why the downvotes?Nighttshade31 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 speed enchants ? ground mount speed is 100%....and that is all we have now, so..... where are the speed enchancts ?????Faffy1 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 Druid flying in draenor... wut? Ya currently there is an ally druid flying around in warspear. Cant name names but if you wana see it crz to shattered hand server. Not that i condone it its just it is what it is.Zorosblade2 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 Cant decide what to do HELP PLEASE! so iv been playing since around the middle of mop and I love to pvp casually and do a little pve so iv mained warlock and alted a shaman basicly this whole time. but not with this new xpac out it seems like warlock and shaman are a little under par compaired to others yet I still enjoy it for the most part minus the frustration of being practicaly 1 shotted by death knights. so should I continue to play these classes and just suck it up that im going to die to those other classes or should I reroll to something more viable. on a side note iv made a 100 ret pally and frost mage and started on a boomkin druid but yet to have as much fun spaming chaos bolts into people or go into demon form.. plus it seems like I would be giving in if I just reroll and be like everyone else.Medeus0 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 10th anniversary Not trying to complain really even tho it will come off like that but it doesn't seem like they put a lot of thought or effort into this. I mean MC wasn't bad really even tho nobody was doing much in the way of dispells and I was chain stunned for half the raid but it seemed rather pointless to have any fight other than Ragnaros. Just my opinion. Southshore vs Tarren Mill was just bad, I'll leave it at that. It could have all been done a lot better that's just like my opinion man.Thedaz2 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 Why do I have to mine my own mine? I'm the commander. Am I not paying (albeit poorly) these workers to mine it for me? They're all down there mining the mine. Can't they just bring all of the carts to the top of the mine and line them up all nice and neatly for me to loot? Damn unions, I tell ya.Deekün11 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 Why do british WoW players get so popular? I always wanted to know why do certain WoW players that get popular in the community, are usually british? Examples: Totalbiscuit (i know he quit) HybridPanda, Preachgaming, and newcomer HeelvsBabyface (weird name ikr) Interestingly (xcept panda) all of the british wow players are hardcore and are REALLY into the times of vanilla wow. Any reason why they're so popular? (and please, no mention of the accents)Steamrage31 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 If you're doing MC before Tuesday... Remember to play this song during it for added success: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD4fT8503ck&list=PLtN8Hw8meCd4lUNsnGunWYu_szqyglbDjByniri0 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 help with an item the other day i saw a chap with a hood on like this one but it was more ornate...it looked like the blood elf stuff in silverymoon...red with yellow and gems and such on it. Anybody got a name for me for it? http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y234/kefrem/hood_zps2fe26870.pngXeijdsr1 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 What events from the lore Would you still like to see play out in game on this alternate timeline Draenor? A few that I would like to see is one a cutscene in which we watch Gul'dan create the Hand if Gul'dan, and another being the Iron Horde ending up still becoming the Horde as well know it from our timeline(which I find really likely). Auchindoun exploding would be another I'd like to see happen in game. One more I just thought of would be the return of Teron'gor as a death knight.Bloodfang1 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 What Kind Of Zone Do You Like? What makes a good zone? For me, it's interesting storylines that aren't grindy, nice scenery, lore, and some sort of emotion that comes with the zone. New Westfall is a good example of this. The first time I did it, I was constantly surprised by things that happened, it looked cool, and it gave the impression of a sad place, with nobody left above the ground but the homeless. Other personal favorites are Duskwood, Gilneas, Hillsbrad, Silverpine, Storm Peaks, Howling Fjord, Dragonblight, Hellfire, and Spires of Arak.Baetes1 Jan 4, 2015
Jan 4, 2015 PSA on PvP Please stop complaining and crying that you are struggling in the 1200-1700 2s bracket/random bgs. Just cause you don't know how to counter a certain class, doesn't mean its broken. Is the player, not the game. Thank you.Frechallenge22 Jan 4, 2015