General Discussion

Oct 17, 2014 So if we're going to an Alternate Universe... Can I marry my alternate universe self?Raavå16 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Constant Disconnects.... Literally disconnecting every 5 minutes or so.... lol I know there are changes and what not going on, buuuuuuut come on now.... lets me log right back in, then bam, 5 minutes later everything freezes and I'm back at sign in screen. I know I'm not the only one having this problem, soooo if you guys could look into that Not sure why everything is so !@#$ed when the expansion hasn't even dropped yet... this is the pre expansion patch, added like 10 quests and half a dungeon, but completely %^-*ed up pvp, made everything buggy, made me have to update all my addons, !@#$ed up my pvp trinkets, %^-*ed up my rotations and made everything confusing and chaotic. All I want to do is solo old raids and do achievements till WoD... is that so much to ask?Zhofia0 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 New Models. So many threads bashing the new models, is there anyone out there like me who actually like them and plan on using them? I welcome the change with open arms. Also, I don't see what all the complaining is about, if you don't like them, use the old ones, save forum bandwidth.Exoul39 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Restore Feature Doesn't Work. What a surprise So we wait, and wait and wait. Then the Restore feature is up. Then guess what. I clicked on my Level 90 Hunter. To restore it. But it didn't work. Then it says. Wait 30 days. 3Drealms, Cough. I mean Blizzard. Are doing such a great job with this 6.0.2 patch. What part of. We are Paying Subscribers, customers. Doesnt blizzard get that. Great way to run a business. I cancelled my Subscription. So done with this game.Redriance1 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Dame Evniki Kapsalis Heirlooms As far as I'm aware Dame Evniki Kapsalis should be selling heirlooms for seals, currently she doesn't sell anything, doesnt even open shop window. Does anyone have a work around? *I did notice in one of the bug fix patch notes they fixed her from selling them for gold but nothing in regards to removing her heirlooms altogetherArchall1 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 To those QQing about it being hard to solo As it appears nearly all of you are in a guild............what's stopping you from asking one or two other people to roflstomp an old raid with you? What's stopping you from organizing weekly old raid rolfstomps within your guild? I mean if the alleged majority is so miffed about not being able to solo old content, then organizing weekly sessions to go through said content should take right off should it not? And why has no one considered the possibility and/or liklihood that in ten levels we'll be able to solo everything again anyway and this will all be a dream? Seriously folks. Make friends with each other. Do old content. Go. Be free.Zùljin9 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 jaded druid As a druid I was excited they were finally going to split up feral/guardian and have two seperates specs. However, I read//understood we would also get a 3rd spec to roll (why I thought this, can't remember). After being a feral (kitty/bear) mix and resto secondary I was dissapointed//sad to find out I could only pick 2 of the 4 specs. When in a thread//article Blizz said themselves they wanted us to play the toon we wanted the way we wanted. Well, thats no longer happening. I feel confined because in the 'old' system I could also tank and dps(mainly pvp dps) and have a resto back up so my limits were nill, now I can either tank or dps and the way feral is looking right now in PvP its not enjoyable. I tried rolling boomkin and, total fail (on my part), and if I wanted to heal I'll have to drop one of the other specs reguardless. My point? Open up the talents so all are available. That way we CAN play the toon the way we want to play it an not feel forced to play something we don't.Aureil2 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Moonkin so lackluster at the moment. We pretty much bring nothing to the table raiding wise other than stampeding roar and even then all druids can stamp roar. We have no defensives like might of ursoc or survival insticts.. just barkskin... Lost symbiosis which was pretty fun to do things like cast a full tranq for my group on Thok or cloak of shadows Seigecrafter belts to get casts off. Our off healing is pretty sad and we lost tranq. I mean, I really feel gutted. I cant even cast instant starsurges when they proc. Hurricane damage is crappy. starfall litterally pulls everything around you if not glyphed. if glyphed you wait for solar eclipse to sunfire starfall to do dmg and then starfall doesent get the lunar benefit. We are really nothing but a little arcade game with eclipse energy at this point.. I for one.. am deeply depressed over our current state. I know the changes are meant for level 100 but probably wont survive the leveling process.Druiduism4 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 My thoughts on healing Mythic SoO It's kind of boring. I think 3 healers is enough for 20m, MAYBE 4 on some fights depending on the healers. I was learning to adjust to the changes, and I found this: Damage that's AOE/unavoidable hits for basically nothing "zzzzzzzzzzzzz" But any damage that IS avoidable...hits for a LOT. Basically, you have 2-3 seconds to get out of bad, or you die. Or some abilities just one shot you. I am curious if this is what WoD will be like? More healers doesn't exactly fix the issue if people die that quick/instant. But meanwhile, you're like zzzzzzzzzzz nothing to heal. You heal a LOT, to heal for a little, and it's just not all that fun. I used to be able to take a tank from nearly dead to full HP (1+ million) with a heal, Now it takes me like 3-4 heals to get them stable health wise. Mythic Garrosh was a good one. We used 3 heals, but could of used 2...or 1... Standing in weapons, the whirls, everything was so weak to before. And 2 healing 10m Heroic Garrosh wasn't that hard. But at least I felt I had to pay some kind of attention. Was it meant to be this nerfed? I know we can't have high burst damage, as healers wouldn't be able to keep up - but find a happy medium that requires more healers/a need for a healer. Give us something to heal 100% of the time. Absorb healers make this even worse. Most fun I had this week was solo healing a Heroic Garrosh. At least I had to through a regrowth once and a while to top off people. ETA: No I am not saying I want Cata healing back, where it was frustrating and healers were always OOM. I am not saying I want MoP healing back, where Disc Priest owned all, and made it boring for other healers. I like now how all healers seem fairly equal HPS wise. But MoP required healing, almost 100% of the fights. You couldn't just stand around on Heroic Protectors, or Iron Jugg. It was being active, and active healing is fun..... Only downside was we eventually got too much spirit on gear and could endlessly heal and some of our heals were a little too 'smart' making us lazy(like Disc attonement) where we didn't have to think. Will WoD be a happy medium?Xiata0 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Legendary Cloak Question Anyone know if you can Transmog the Legendary Cloak look onto something else?Kumiho2 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 anyone know an addon that Like oqueue did.... records the rep/ gold/ currency u earned in dungeons/raids etc and lists them when the encounter is over? just a basic thing like thatGammakron0 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 New haircuts pl0xktnxbye Heeey, we would love to have some new haircuts and facial hairs.... :whistles and walks away:Etile3 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 name change w/ character restore Sorry if this is a repost, forum search yielded nothing of value. If there's a naming conflict when you try to restore a character (you made a new character since the old deletion with the same name), it should force a name change on the deleted character. I appreciate the feature, but I'd rather not have to shell out 10 bucks. /shrugDenounce0 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Do we lose the honor we have? When the new expansion hits will we lose any unused honor?Faswojo1 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Angry Gnomes.....why? Why do all the new female gnomes look angry now? Mimmy is sweet and cheerfull give me the option to look that way!Mimmy130 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Why Complain About 6.02 When.... Paladin decks are out of control in hearthstone... Seriously WTF! Blessing of Kings needs a nerf badlyGorjad0 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Merged Druid Forms I've just been through the WoD discussion and as much as I'd like to reply there with my 2 cents, I can't. So I'm gonna post it here, please leave the forms alone, I chose druid because I like having all the forms I can change into, when I want too, don't ruin that with needless merging.Rissett15 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Wooowee the new Male Humans are smokin hot! Thank you devs for the mancandy! Haha *Fans self*Tesslynn22 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Re-subbed an hour ago This is an answer to the "CANCELED AN HOUR AGO OMG QQ" thread. GUESS WHAT? I RE-SUBBED AN HOUR AGO.Raavå14 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 What happened to Druids?!? I play a druid alt, not on her all too often, but occasionally. The different forms are one of most entertaining elements of that class. And I log onto my level 73 alt and my travel forms are gone.. well not gone, put in one button that activates whatever whenever! Without control... I have to glyph into it?!? And lose the speed increase on travel form? Why on earth do something so moronic? It isn't as if that would have been a problem with a separate button bar over the regular toolbars. Serious.. a few shape shift forms where not the problem with too many abilities on the toolbar!Eskata63 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 25 Heroic Gunship. Tried to solo it, so far unsuccessful. How do you guys do it?Arkimus15 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Good Job Blizzard! I got to said I am proud blizzard released pre patch expansion the way they should be like TBC/Wolk. The return of 'SKILLS" Weed out the complainers who either never played old content or just don't like it for any other reasons. I bet Blizzard will bring back many old players. the Sub will sky rocket in few month after WOD. WHo know. IF blizzard play it right. WOD will be the new TBC/WOLK style. KEEP IT UP BLIZZARD *throwing money in your pocket! <3Genocider17 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Mobs are to easy now Started leveling a ret pally having a blast yesterday actually having to engage in stuns and self heals while taking on mobs it was FUN. But now its just to easy nearly 2 shotting mobs at lvl 51 in wintersprings its just boring i understand before that it was a little to hard but this latest hotfix just brought it back to the afk one button spam. Please blizzard upscale the mobs by 50% just as a start but right now its to easy!Telorin62 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Why play Druid? Someone earlier told me that a Druid can do "almost anything". Can someone explain?Braxxton20 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 So while we're fixing things... ...Can you remove the rep requirement from toys? Who wants to grind Tillers Rep to Exalted just to use the Gin-Ji knife set on an alt?Zekrishna19 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Tier 2 Hello I just recently boosted my lock to 90 upon buying the new expansion and I would like to get tier 2 to transmog my gear. I looked it up and it appears that I have to go into Blackwing Lair for all the pieces except one which is dropped by ragnaros in MC. I just tried to enter upper blackrock spires to get to blackwing lair and it told me I needed to be level 100. Is it still possible to get tier 2 or am I missing something?Nazdak2 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Space i could not be happier i have soo much bag space now! thank you! now figure out what to do with shirts and tabards, so they dont occupy space in the bank. i have tmog to collect!Fónix0 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 lvl 100 Hunter Can anyone from the beta tell me how HUnters look at lvl 100?Aceswild0 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Cata Enchants and Flasks>MoP at 6.0?! So apparently, Cata flasks will give a larger bonus then MoP Flasks when 6.0 hits. And BC enchants will out do the MoP ones (Mongoose still gives 120 Agi proc). Seems like old content wasn't squished as hard as the current content to the point of it outperforming it. Is this a bug? Is it even addressed yet? I really don't want to re-farm Cata and BC for mats over unintended bugs.Pagliaccio8 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Share your experience in mythic SOO My raid group completed mythic SOO last night, and two words can describe the overall experience, so easy. The scaling made it seem like a huge nerf with the boss hp. We didn't feel there were that much difference in the early bosses. On norushen the boss reached 50% way before we could send all the dps into the orb. On galakras the adds die even earlier than before the patch. On nazgrim, the boss was almost dead by the time of first defensive stance. However the feeling of "it's so easy" didn't become so overwhelming until spoils onwards. For thok and seigecrafter, the boss reached 50% around the time bloodlust was over, keep in mind we 19 maned from since spoils and still beat our record kill while in 10 man heroic by over 2 minutes. The bosses on paragons die so quickly some didn't even cast their abilities to make our new raiders/trial experience the fight. However the Garrosh fight seemed reasonable but still slightly easier with that first transition phase. The mind controled targets seemed to have more health sometimes requiring 2 interrupts. Without the 15% health reduction on the weds hotfix I would say Garrosh would be on the same difficulties as previous patch. So I guess my raiders got it right, pre-patch always makes current content really easy.Vinlan0 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Raid Finder / Normal difficulties fixed Running RF And Normal no longer feels like running Heroic and Mythic thanks blizzArialla4 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 What happened to the legendary quest items? And I don't mean the actual legendary items people get at the end of questlines (ie. Shadowmourne, Thunderfury etc...) Currently my rogue here is on the quest "Thunderaan The Windseeker", has been since quite a while before 6.0.2. I haven't done much work towards it, other than I had both legendary halves that drop from MC, that I thought were required to even start the questline, and "Essence of the Firelord". Since the patch, Essence of the Firelord has disappeared from his bags - although the quest still marks it as being in my rogues possession - and so has the "Right half of Thunderaan's eternal prison". As I said, weren't both required to be in possession of to even start the questline? I wouldn't mind going and trying to loot it again, but I really shouldn't have to since I had it before the patch. http://i.imgur.com/7tbgrhI.jpg http://i.imgur.com/tVlJLly.jpgZigazmix1 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Dwarf Armor Preview I am having trouble trying to preview armor when playing my dwarf. I wanted to buy some new tmogs but I can't even preview armor on Auction House either. Is anyone else having this issue? Edit: I can see and preview armor on all races but Dwarf.Yio0 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Another "What to main" Thread Here is TL;DR version. I haven't been keeping up with WoD. I was hoping you kind folks could give me the low down. When school ends in December, I will have a TON of time to sink into the game and reading about it. Here are my mains: Vanilla: Rogue BC: Rogue WotLk: Hunter Cata: Paladin (heals > tank) MoP: Monk (tank) I have a 90 in everything except a druid or a priest. I have no interest in priest, but a high interest in druid. So here is what I like rated from 5, the best, to 0, I can do without. Mobility - 5 Utility - 5 Big Numbers - 4 (Not chat topping DPS, but big hits) Tank Spec - 2 Healing Spec - 1 That sums it up. So Rogue, Hunter, Warrior, Feral... I believe these are the four choices. If anyone could comment on this, I would appreciate it.Seiker7 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Warlords and the Bloody Rare Achievement I have done what research I can and found nothing. My question is what is going to happen to the "Bloody Rare" achieve once WoD is active? Will the old be moved to the Legacy area? Also, just wanted to say it was pretty lame of you Blizz to create another achievement to give the same Jenkins title as a previous achievement already did. Should have at least made it give a "LEEEEEERRRRRROOOOOOOYYYYYY" title instead of another Jenkins.Imhuntarded0 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Thanks Blizzard I hope the developers of World of Warcraft get the chance to read this. I wanted to thank you for putting the time into this game and developing it. While you may not know this, this game helped me through a really hard time in my life. I had been going through a dramatic change in my family at the time and did not have any friends I could turn to. This game has given me a lot of good memories and I finally felt like I was good at something. I have had good friends in this game and have had a chance to fit in with people that enjoy the same things I enjoy. While it was an escape from the problems I needed to face at the time it also kept me out of trouble. It was something that I could look forward to in my day and not just the negative thoughts in my head. It also gave me more confidence in my self knowing that If I can be really good at World of Warcraft that I could be good at other things in my life and excel. While this game may get negative press some times just know that you are also helping peoples lives as well. I may not play this game as much as I once was but I know it helped me get to where I am today. Thank you so much for being there for me.Nitsard0 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Rerolled view of past couple days..not sold So once the patch came and like i normally do I try the beginning level stuff. I didn't use any boa gear and still not to see how it goes. I understand the patch isn't going to always be great with some tweaking to come but I'm thrilled with some things, but not so thrilled with another. I am OK with my favorite race look. Im Ok with the running, but we are kinda prancing around like a deer imo. I love the way our gathering stuff stacks and to be able to use it from the bank is nice too. Just from the few days I tried and through SFK I wouldn't buy this game. This morning people were getting one shot by mana wyrms and now all I do in a dungeon as dps is lag behind and loot. I just finished SFK before I call it a night and didn't swing my weapon once lol. I lagged behind to turn in a quest and the tank is already long gone. So I just loot. Not good....not fun. No one will pay for that. Last night we were getting one shot by the Dark Shaman in RFC and today he is getting one hit by the greater geared tank or heals for that matter. Blizz just a little tweak in the difficulty and it will be great again. Some people like to run through these with ease and we did that before. Still it did take a few swings here and there. It was like the old days of trying to get ran through with a level 60 to get that level 19 twink gear for pvp. Instead its just level 20s pulling the mobs more so than before and here I am just looting away or mining in Deadmines...etc.... It has to be a tad harder for us whether people get out there and do these low dungeons or quests or not.Zerlok0 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 What to do in pre-WoD patch? I wanted to gear up my more under-played 90s in pvp... but the bg queues aren't working. Not that it matters, I've seen people posting they've received like 18 honor in a single bg. So getting like 20k or so worth of honor... yea. Lets just do some very bare-bones basic math real quick. -Lets assume you wait 10 mins per queue (that's being quite generous, I know.) -Lets also assume a bg will last on average 15 mins (as horde, you basically blacklist AV and IoC and there ya go.). -Lets assume you get 20 honor per bg (a fair number, based on what I've seen others post). -And our target honor goal is 20,000. So that means you gain 20 honor for every 25 minutes. And to obtain our goal of 20k honor, we need to do 1,000 bgs and perform consistently well on all of them. Let that number sink in for minute. Now lets move onto the time. Assuming each bg is 25 minutes (queue time+bg time) and we have to do 1,000 bgs it can be said that you will have to spam bgs nonstop for 25,000 minutes. Or in better terms; 416 hours 40 minutes (roughly). And lets take it a step further and simplify it a little bit more. That amount of time will simplify to a little over 17 days of nonstop bg spamming for a single character. _______________________________________________ Now clearly, pvp gearing is no longer a choice since justice is gone too and all that. So that leaves me with a gaping hole of "what do i do?" I have many characters at max level, but due to my lacking interest in MoP only this character here is geared, another is half-geared in prideful. The rest are all lackluster 90s that were basically me getting my 'altoholic' fix from cata due to the lack of content. I had 11 characters at 85 in cata, compared to my 4 80s in WotLK, and to go back even further I only had 3 characters in BC, only one I played frequently. In vanilla I just did whatever and listened to people tell me what to do in raids because I was a kid and happy I even got to go. Also any form of pve-related gearing is just so far out the realm of choices it's not even funny. All of that raid gear will be garbage a handful of leveling into WoD. I'm not falling into that time-sink trap. Hell even the BoAs probably will be just barely on-par with current-level blues and MAYBE epics. I was thinking of filling my time by leveling a new character to 90 on Tichondrius (gave up on Illidan). Any suggestions based on WoD patch notes? The only classes I don't like are Shaman and Hunter; the rest I've all had a max level of during cata/mop. Oh, and just as a side note. Don't you dare make the new Belf model anything like the ones in game right now blizzard. I wouldn't even care if you scrapped it and never spoke of them again. I don't wanna look like a bouncy idiot when I walk. And if the night elf male model is any indicator; boy am I in for it. Mini-rant and that silly math aside; any suggestions? I have all BoA from the ridiculous amount of honor I gained on my death knight too. And please limit suggestions to only classes the Undead and Blood elves can be. Those are the only models I can currently tolerate while being on a race I enjoy. I was thinking blood elf paladin. Haven't played a paladin extensively since WotLK, and hardly played him in cata despite being 85! But I'm most certainly open to any class that seems like it'll be really cool in WoD. Keep in mind I'm not just gonna drop it once the expansion comes out. Help out a fellow person trying to find something to do. Thanks in advance everyone! And I do apologize for any rantings in this post. I felt it necessary to include some of my thoughts on the current state of the patch and what's to come to deter some of the more 'generic' responses I may receive. Also no, I'm not unsubbing nor do I plan on it. I just want something to do on one of my favorite games of all time to hold me over until WoD comes out. Edit: I know they're looking into honor gains in bgs and the bg queues themselves. Don't mention it. I want something to do now BEFORE i have to wait for a patch/hotfix.Nìflheìm0 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 fare thee well...not goodbye :) Peace and good will to you fellow adventurers...until our paths cross once more. (I'll be stealthed so you might not see me) Leaving for life related reasons and not game related but wanted to leave you all with something regardless of whether you know me or not because you mean something to me even it you don't care. "Make Believe" In this land of make believe there are dragons in the mist and all the world for far and wide is ruled by sword and fist In the gentle rolling hills you'll find faeries playing there and you just might glimpse an elvish maid with a garnet in her hair And in the castle proper there would be jesters and a band and the bards from every dale would sing your deeds to all the land You would wear armor and a broadsword or a leather tunic and a bow and you would not want to leave your home but you know you had to go You would seek to claim your vengeance and doom to those you find until the troubles that had plagued you could at last be left behind Then you would climb aboard your galleon and sail out toward the sun and then...and only then would this make believe be done. DekeShivalry3 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 100% chance BoA question if u havent used any of the 100% chance for boa: if i do garry on a Hpally get mace give mace to shaman, do garry again on resto shaman do i end up with 2 maces or mace and sheild ? also would it matter if u do garry on noraml get mace then on character swap next time do garry on heroic on the shamanEsmurfyy3 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Fishing... Fishing is something I have really gained a new found respect for. Through my years of playing, I always thought fishing was mind numbing. Now during nursing school, fishing in wow has become something that puts me at ease. Anyone else find fishing to be a stress reliever?Reze44 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Healing is so fun now I love the fact that dungeons now are pretty much IMPOSSIBLE to do without a healer! I'm 100% needed :-D and I can actually focus on not letting people die instead of just constantly over healing and spamming renew (talking about my priest haha) thanks Blizz! You my healing class have to try hard! love it!Kondosan9 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Dark portal questline failed to deliver As someone who hates questing this was awful. It was the same old stuff. Go here kill this, collect this. I was really expecting more out of it. It didn't really hype me up for WoD at all. Thankfully it only took like 20mins.Hïroshi39 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 bloody coins? not getting them in bgs anymore? did something changed that I didn't read about? i thought i did a good job at keeping up on changes...Sylase14 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Garrisons and your Nemesis Does this mean I can finally fulfill my fantasy and have all Bilgewater Cartel Goblin guards and declare all Gnomes as my enemies?Jokaste0 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 WW Monks: Afterlife needs a buff •Healing Spheres summoned by Afterlife (Windwalkers) now heals for the same amount as other Healing Spheres (instead of healing for 15% of maximum health). I been running around with my Monk lately farming mobs for the bronze whelp and noticed that the healing from the healing spheres was nerfed to the ground. Blizz takes away our ability to summon a healing sphere and now nerfs Afterlife to the ground. I don't know if it scales besides level, but at level 90 under my spell book it says 1,411 in healing per sphere. I had seen it crit heal for 4k but its not very often. Honestly this needs a buff. If you want to lower the healing for Afterlife from the previous 15% max health but still be effective I would say make it at LEAST 10% to maybe 12% of max health. I realize Afterlife may have been a little strong before but now, when pulling packs and beating them down, I go from full health at the start to somewhere between 10% to 40% at the end of my pull of 4-6 level 90 iron horde. This is with me popping cds to stay alive mind you. I like ww monks originally because they had to be mobile to be similar to a blood dk in dps gear. enough survivability but also can deal out the damage. The perfect blend. Now it has just gotten sad. I hope this gets a buff but if not im gonna have a grumpy panda that may or may not be used a lot in WoD.Realmweaver2 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 How am I supposed to test my DPS? Seeing as all the classes are now Arcane mages with a total of 3 friggen buttons, I want to find out which spec is now the most viable. Apparently the Boss dummies got a huge boost and I miss 75% of my attacks. Wonderful.Sixfootgiant5 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Faction Change Achievement Issues I bought a server/faction changed today, this morning to be precise, from Horde to Alliance. Tonight when I logged in, I received a bunch of Draenor achievements. They seem to be some faction specific Garrison achievements and part of the Legendary ring quest. It seems to only affect faction changed characters. I welcome you to wipe the achievements off my character as it probably seems bad to have the Legendary ones on. Until then, I shall be known as Azivalla the Butcher! Mwahaha!Azivalla0 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Game is fun again - don't touch those stats! Leveling is actually engaging again. I need to pay attention to my buttons, use self heals and buffs even have a use now! I'll be leveling a dwarf warrior without heirlooms for the fun of it. I actually feel like I'm playing a game again. Max level tanking also looks like it's way less mindless now. Did UBRS and the healer actually had to go off follow and wake up. There were seriously times when I wasn't at max health and wasn't about to die in 0.001 seconds. I had enough time to pop a cooldown or a self heal and fix the situation. It was freaking awesome! Felt like real tanking again. LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! EDIT: Maybe people will start grouping up again to level and the social aspect will come back again... Just sayin...Beltain207 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Restored artifact price hike. Is the price hike on restored artifacts (from 1 to 3 spirits of harmony) intended or just an oversight? I tough hey I can finally finish Tolvir archaeology with out spending ours on end getting nothing but night elf nodes but this price hike is a little ridiculous. All other mats purchasable with spirits remained the same price why the hike on the artifacts?Prieto9 Oct 17, 2014