General Discussion

Dec 16, 2014 Races in order of Power What do you think is the order of the playable races in terms of power? There are two lists that will vary vastly - the order of power in terms of a single member of that race, and the order of power of that race's nation. Note that since it is now WoD, Pandaren do not exist. It is very interesting how, even though the strength of an individual race may be average, their nation is extremely strong. There is an interesting type of balance here. ___________________________________________ POWER BY INDIVIDUAL ___________________________________________ 1.) Draenei Physically one of the strongest, the most skilled race in magic, blessed by the naaru, have tens of thousands of years to develop skill. Possess knowledge of the universe that no race can hope to match. It should be no surprise that Draenei are absurdly powerful. 2.) Tauren Likely the physically strongest, not much skilled in magic (by choice), but very skilled in the arts of druidism and shamanism. Honorable and worthy. Lose out to the Draenei mainly because of life-span. 3.) Blood Elves Physically average to weak, but made up for by the fact that they are by far the most skilled Azerothian race in magic. Skilled hunters, agile warriors, and relatively long-lived. 4.) Night Elves Physically average, and magically above average (though no where near the level of blood elves), extremely skilled in druidism, practically a race of demi-gods. Extremely long lived. 5.) Darkspear Physically superior in many ways. Able to recover from many wounds. Deeply spiritual, capable of extreme feats of druidism and shamanism. Lose out to night elves only due to life-span. 6.) Worgen Read the entry for humans, but additionally, able to turn into a giant wolf. Their multiple forms also gives them a power of better suiting the role at hand. 7.) Dwarves Physically well-above average, but not among the draenei-tauren tier. Longer lived than humans, shorter than elves, but made up for in their rock-hard determination and good-will. Very capable warriors and paladins. Not known for their magical ability, but they are perfectly capable. 8.) Humans Physically average, but like the dwarves, all of their physical shortcomings are made up for by the human spirit and perseverance. No race works harder than a human. Extremely adept in magic, possessing a natural ability that arguably rivals the high elves. Bolstered by their faith in the light and their will to do good. 9.) Goblins Physically weak-average, but very intelligent and cunning. Reasonably proficient in magic and shamanism, but their role in the horde is largely supportive. 10.) Forsaken Physically very-weak, but possess all of the innate magical ability of humans; arguably more. Physical weakness off-set by their endurance and unholy strength. 11.) Gnomes Physically weak, but one of the most skilled magical races on azeroth (likely second to the Blood Elves) and extremely intelligent. Their role in the alliance is mainly supportive, but gnomes should not be called lowly. 12.) Orcs Physically average, but not capable of many feats outside of pure physicality except in rare exceptions. Prone to making rash decisions based on emotions (lok'tar) and cowardice. Capable of extreme magical prowess, but only under the influence of demons. Easy tempted by power. Arrogant, and unable to acknowledge their faults. ___________________________________________________________________ POWER BY NATION ___________________________________________________________________ 1.) Humans Large numbers, and a collective spirit and will to do good. An inspiration to their allies, the humans work endlessly to see good triumph in the world. Their collective strength due to their spirit 2.) Orcs Innumerable, quickly reproduce, as they have poor self control. Insatiably violent, and backed by the support of demons. Will cross any moral line to overcome their weakness with no reservation, but it's ok because they redeem themselves a few decades later, so they're honorable again. Large strongholds and infrastructure built by slave labor. Feel entitled to lands that aren't theirs, which helps them rationalize expansion. 3.) Dwarves Possibly the strongest stronghold on Azeroth, numerable and strong, convicted, and a will to do what is just and good. 4.) Blood Elves A magically fortified city, reasonably numerous, cunning tacticians and hardened spirit. They have seen many atrocities and are experienced in warfare. 5.) Forsaken Reasonably numerous, and in control of a great stronghold. Much infrastructure, and always researching for ways to improve their strength. 6.) Goblins Lacking in lands and infrastructure, but the Goblins are likely in complete control of the entire horde economy. Their power is a subtle one. 7.) Tauren Relatively numerous, but many internal conflicts, and lack the infrastructure of the orcs. However, as a nation, the Tauren are no petty force. A strong will to see Azeroth prosper in agreement with nature. 8.) Night Elves Reasonably numerous, and very strong, but isolated from the world and lacking infrastructure. 9.) Darkspear Reasonably numerous, but lacking the infrastructure of other races. 10.) Draenei Very few; their city is a crashed ship. Relies on their allies for support. 11.) Worgen Their nation is lost, and they have been largely assimilated into the human nations of the alliance. 12.) Gnomes Living with the dwarves, their nation is lost.Bizaaro197 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Artifact items. Yes Blizz, I remember. I remember when artifact items were a thing on your under development page. Well...where are they? I want my red text items!Paix0 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Let us fight as Worgen! (Claws of Shirvallah) Worgen are my favorite race. As of right now, however, I don't play one! The Worgen model is amazing, and I've been a fan of werewolves in fantasy ever since I played D&D as a kid. Naturally, I wanted to play a class that would let me use the Worgen model in combat. I mean, story-wise, I don't like the idea of turning into a giant wolf man with huge claws, teeth, and muscles only to shoot gobs of light at my enemies. Given that, Worgen seem like they'd be the perfect Monks. Their physicality would be perfect for hand-to-hand combat. Heck, a lot of Worgen mobs found in the Worgen introduction and Undead quests feature Worgen that fight this way. Based on lore, in order to calm their inner rage, Worgen would likely seek the "inner peace" that Monks seem to exude--just like they seek to be "one with nature" as Druids. The argument is out there that Pandaren weren't in Gilneas pre-Cataclysm, but that's an easy fix, given how we slapped a wandering Monk in Azuremyst for the sake of Draenei Monks (who start in the BC era). So without Monks, I tried playing a Worgen Druid. But it just feels wrong to be turning into cats and bears and owlbears and starry-things and trees when I could be fighting as a Worgen! At the very least, shouldn't Feral Worgen become Worgs/Wolves instead of cats? With WoD giving Druids the "Claws of Shirvallah" talent, allowing Druids to become cat-people instead of cats in Feral form, this is even more ridiculous. Blizzard has commented on how it was easy to give Druids this new model, and how it fits the Feral toolkit. But so does the Worgen form! Please, Blizzard, consider letting Worgen be Monks--or, even better, fighting as Worgen or Worgs in Feral form. No new models would be necessary! It just fits this awesome race that doesn't have much more than a starting zone. ...either that, or I have to settle for being a Rogue or Warrior, but I'm not a huge fan of either. tl;dr: We need Worgen Monks, and wolf-people shouldn't have to become cat-people. EDIT: I realize Worgen can be DKs, too, but I really don't like the Worgen DK aesthetic/lore--the idea of playing an undead werewolf sounds silly to me.Pustule55 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 next expansion -Thrall's Vengeance Just thought of a good idea for the next expansion. Basically after the events of WoD, Thrall gets corrupted by the Khala and must be killed. The expansion will be about killing Thrall's legion of orcs before killing Thrall as the final boss.Dusk3 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Windwalker monks nerfed again!! Nooooo :(Herøe22 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Cash Flow Needed Back In Game Plz Im not sure if this was a topic before or not, I did try and search and list issues of the same matter, found 1 that died off some time ago. I don’t post much at all, but I find this to be very important! I really think Cash Flow needs to be put back in the game, not to were the “gold” can be removed by the guild owner (Me) but just goes to be used to repairs. I was speaking to a few other guild leaders, and just because some people exploded this feature or what ever they were doing with it, then please just make it were you can access it to repair only, problem solved. There are good Guilds being punished when they didn’t do anything wrong, please please just make it were cash flow is placed some place ?? (anywhere) but only comes out during repairs. Be nice if people want to deposit into it also. Thanks for any help!Vaderx8 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Perks/passives are random at level 90+?? I Don't have any idea WTH I just witnessed, but on my priest, I just got the same passives at level 98 as I did at level 92. I am reading that passive perks are completely random and you have the potential to get the same one twice?? Am I reading this correctly? It was Enhanced Weakened Soul, and it doesn't even stack, making getting it the second time a complete waste. Something has to either be bugged, or the dev team is trolling us. So does everyone have different perks/Passives at level 100 after leveling? Am I stuck being one shorter than most others?Wingnut5 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Really... I make a valid thread on these forums discussing the nerf of the Shaman Wolf Glyph indoors and you delete my thread. It broke no rules at all, there was no reason to delete it. Explain why you nerfed the Glyph instead of deleting threads and making the situation even worse. How hard would it have been to give an explanation for the nerf... Instead you deleted a thread which broke no rules and only asked a simple question. It's this kind of thing that makes for bad customer relations. Not to mention the fact the thread was highly rated, so I'm obviously not alone in wanting to know the reason for the nerf... ...Makavelî5 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Dragon Soul Question So I'm farming the mounts out of DS and I already have the Blazing Drake from the Madness normal encounter. It's my understanding the Experiment 12-B only drops from normal Ultraxion. So now my probalem is I want to farm Ultraxion on normal and then do Madness on heroic for the Life-Binder's handmaiden. But when i go to start Spine on heroic it tells me I have to have completed all previous encounters on heroic. I have all the Heroic boss achievos from DS. Did blizz set up DS so you can do SPine and Madness on heroic unless you do the entire instance on heroic in that current run? or is this a bug im running into? If so that sucks. Unless im wrong about the Ultraxion mount. Can Exp 12-b drop from normal and heoric?Captnplanet0 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Vote-to-Kick in LFD The experience I have had with LFD while recently leveling a tank has not been that great of an experience. I recently put in a ticket about one issue in particular that was particularly annoying, and I was encouraged to post here on the forums about it instead. First off, I will tell you about what happened. Myself and my LFD group were running the Temple of Atal'Hakkar dungeon. We all downed most of the trash and one of the mini-bosses without issue. After defeating the second boss in the area however, a player in our group went AFK. He was completely unresponsive to us, and didn't initially roll on any items. Because of the VTK limitations, we were unable to remove him from our dungeon because it stated that you cannot remove players during loot-rolls. Now if anyone has ever done low-level LFD, you will know how impatient everyone is. Thus, this player got a "free-ride" throughout the rest of the dungeon. Now, if he had stayed AFK at the end I wouldn't have cared as much as I do. But as SOON as the dungeon was completed, he suddenly came back from being AFK, did "need" rolls on all items currently still loot-rolling, and then ran around the dungeon picking up loot, handed in his quests. Then left. I reported this event in somewhat greater detail to the GM who originally answered my ticket, but he only recommended that I post here in hopes that something might get changed. Another thing on top of this incident however. The Vote-To-Kick cool down timer. This is what the GM who answered my ticket had to say: ... Being in my tanking role recently, I have been the one who initiates most of the VTK's in our groups. Mostly because I am able to tell who is pulling extra since I know it wasn't me, or I have had others whisper me informing me what others have done if I missed it. Now, because I have initiated a few VTK's during my course of leveling (maybe 10 in total from levels 1-62, where I am at currently) I have been hit with a FOUR (4) hour cool down on VTK. This timer has extended over the past THREE DAYS, and still says it is for four hours. In summary, I would like to see some of the rules and guidelines regarding VTK changed in all LFG's. I also believe that we should implement the "report away" feature that battlegrounds have, as I believe this could be an easy way to enable an instant VTK if someone didn't answer it. Any comments or suggestions are, of course welcome.Frejaha4 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Does mana ever really matter? I'm sort of new to the game and I've never had mana be a concern at all. It regens so quickly that by the time I need to use it again, it's full.Lucas0 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 WoD review end game/ leveling ideas. Hey guys, so recently, my friend let me play GW2. Awesome graphics, and although combat was "ok" for me it was intriguing, but waht I found the best was questing. WoD is really lacking dailies, and such to do. MoP was my favorite expansion only equal to Wrath. That is my opinion, but for example, one hting I loved about MoP was the dailies and the amount of content to do. First of all, I am a "casual" per say, I do not ahve the time to be a true raider. LFR in MoP was fun, it had some challenge to it. In my opinion, if you combined the current heroics system with the MoP LFR system, you would be in a solid place for us casuals. The current LFR is ridiculous., do I think LFR is way to easy right now, you do not even need mechanics. Also, one thing I liked about MoP was that LFR did not have ALL the cool gear, but it cool pieces. Such as I could do SoO LFR and still get a cool looking shield, and it was somewhat challenging at points. We could get different skins of cool gear. And some people I know, the "hardcore" people liekd the skins for LFR better, so they would do LFR sometimes, this diluted the lower geared players in LFR and allowed hardcore raiders to know what they were doing and icnrease intelligence and speed in LFR. This xpac, LFR so far has rewared little cool gear, there is no tier gear. I mean, look, I understand I believe that true raiders should get cooler gear then us, but I still pay the same sub, it does not mean I should get no gear at all that is cool looking. Assuming I stay for next xpac, what I will I ahve to show. If they want to give us a blue or green version of blackhand's hammer that would be cool to me, while I would prefer the red one, I understand this hammer is still really cool looking I and I would love it nonetheless. Secondly, I do not know about all of you, but I have 8 alts, and with constricted time to raid, I like to have alternate ways of leveling. A system that was really cool in GW2, was the idea of random events that were fun, they were like instance groups within the quest map, a circle would pop up, and you and your friends would have a objective to complete. It was like a bonus objective, but you really understood why you were doing this, sometiems it was protecting a guard, sometimes it was doing other things. Another thing I loved was the idea of zones changing to your questing level. Such as if you were the equivalent of level 90 in WoW, you could still go to the GW2 equivalent of Elwynn forest and level normally. I think that is great, such as after a few alts, I got bored of WoD leveling, maybe for a few levels I want to go level through some MoP content, or I can want to go do some quests in the badlands. Do you know what I mean, the system baiscally worked was that although there was a "suggested" path, you were in no way restricted. Secondly, just to add on to my earlierPraystatîon4 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Dear Bilzzard whiz kids. Let's talk about archeology. You can currently carry 200 artifacts of each race. I am working on an Arokka rare that requires 250 fragments. I have 194 and 2 keystones with leaves me 16 short. I can't loot anymore fragments because it keeps putting me over the 200 limit, and keep getting the "you can't carry anymore" message. Maybe you should increase the limit to 250.Virgilcane6 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Once again, no warlock fix. Grunhalata38 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 level 100 question hey everyone just a question I have recently hit lvl 100 and am curious where is the best place or a good way for me to get a better weapon then what I am using ? thank you all for your help in advanceJesa3 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Can't see the druid nerf Anyone else not able to see the druid nerf on the hotfixes?Eyeglasses7 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 There's too much stuff associated with Ashran Need bones? Ashran Doing Nemesis? Ashran Need conquest cap? Ashran Need entry level pvp gear? Ashran Want a chance at pvp upgrades? Ashran Need reputation to wear your upgrade? Ashran Play a ranged class and want to feel viable? Ashran Weren't they trying to encourage more world pvp by taking flying mounts away? I think I found the reason why wpvp is as dead as it's always been.Darklights2 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 I saw that typo Blizz. I was farming Direfang Alpha for Caged Mighty Wolf and they started stacking in pairs of two for a few minutes, but now they stack to 20. Someone forgot to add the zero :PIol2 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Blizz, thanks for the helm... But I've been in queue for ashran for 1 hour and 18 minutes now -- I can't get in to get rep. What kind of garbage is that?Wehlan2 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Garrison chores getting old I was hooked to this game for a while, but now logging in everyday to do garrison chores just feels tedious. It's been fun leveling to 100 but now the game feels like a second job. It seemed like a good way to keep people hooked, but when I'm logging in to send out my followers, mine coal, make gearspring parts, not because it's fun at all but because I'm afraid to miss a day, I start to feel pretty foolish. Like I stop and think why am I paying to do this? Not trying to troll Blizzard just giving my thoughts because maybe that helps. Although I'm just a casual gamer so maybe the hardcore people are still really enjoying it. I'm just done I think.Danglenutz27 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 "Go Treasure Hunting" We found them all. We have reached the point, where there is nothing left to do in this game. Here's to the six days of content 6.1 will provide us.Dragonsongz95 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Blizz is unfair to loyal wow players? There seems to always be a perk for new or returning wow players... like the scroll of resurrection... the player who quit wow, can come back and get a free level 80 toon... i never quit... i kept paying and playing everyday for years... why cant i get a free level 80? i get that they want to bring old players back so they can make more money, but i think it would also be nice if the players who never quit and stayed loyal should also get something in returnZlot54 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 WTB Legendary Alliance United Stein I am desperate to find a Legendary Alliance United stein to offer my bf as a Christmas gift. Anyone selling? Btw, sorry if this is not the right place to post this... I didn't know where else to advertise. : /Adavra0 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 phasing idea this idea came from lokombo-proudmoore: any chance we could get a feature for those of us who change servers alot via group finder, to get a feature of some sort that shows us what server were actually on after or before joining it. like in the pop up box that shows when were about to take invite to said server, maybe have something that shows like x server name and then somewhere near it show what phase the zone is in if applicable were being phased into. not only is it helpful for things like poundfist but for anything really. those who have comments may post :DSäde0 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 New hotfixes Same warlocks ayyyyyyyyyyyyy thanks blizz!Scarykid11 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 No 655 gear will drop without the 640 already I have run normal halfway twice, completing 8 bosses in total. I have not had any pieces drop that i didn't already had the 640 for. Has anyone else noticed this issue or is it just bad luck?Taalli3 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 [Suggestion] Easy Garrison access for friends How about people on your friends list can be added to a group that can freely visit your Garrison without being in a party?Baneusprime8 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Ashran I'm losing my patience very quickly with this company and its totally lack of intelligence. I'm in que for over 3 1/2 hours for ashran. I leave my computer long enough to get a freaking drink of water and the que popped and dropped. This is absolutely bull!@#$. To expect someone to sit at their computer for 3 1/2 hours to watch for a 15 second que window is absurd.Saarî15 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Need [Peasant Whip] for these garrison miners What gives? Got all these lazy miners in my Garrison mine, yet I'm the one down here mining all the ore and pushing their damn carts out of this hole. Don't be pulling this union crap, they just started working for me. Time for some beatings :) Also, If the couple of ore I get from a work order that costs me 4 hours with this many miners is justified? yea, beatings need to happen!Critters2 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 just got my first level 100 Logging on to send followers on mission THAN I LOGG OFF boring gameAngel11 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Has anyone faction changed recently? I've heard it can have negative effects on your garrison and bug some things out, has anyone experienced this? Apologies if this is the wrong forum.Lights3 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 How is Houlon? I haven't seen him since Nov 16th, how are his children and family? Should I go say hi to him and ask him why haven't I got his mount after 700+ kills?Swiifty4 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Since the changes to Alchemy are you guys planing on changing the drop rate of Crescent saberfish? it seems they are stacking up and do not sell on the market or vendor for much now? So can you do something different with them? btw i think you guys should not have changed the need for them. finally gave fishing something to make a little gold from then take it away. It truly was / is not hard to get and fish oil makes since to be in a potion.Menciaa7 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 I'm about to lose my freaking mind I camp poundfist for 128 hours and he spawns. I miss him by literally one freaking secondIrhcsasix25 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Turn off sound for horde chopper already... I grew up living next door to the Gypsy Joker biker gang ok... I heard enough of this crap to last an entire lifetime... turn the sfx off already, personal sound only.Arctuross4 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Raid Drops So... looking at gear drops from Raids, it seems most classes are stuck with gear that barely has the right stats for us. One cool feature I really like is gear having random stats on it from follower missions, you can get real lucky or get gear that is a minor upgrade but may still have terrible stats on them. Why not make gear that drops from raids random like that as well? would give more reason to run this stuff once everyone has a full 670 or what have you gear since chances are nobody will get the full set of stats they need. just something that sounds cool :DHinata0 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Actual que times and the average que times Calling for better accuracy with the average que times for dungeons and lfr and or an estimated que time implemented. Today I qued for lfr and was given an avg. que time of 42 seconds, after waiting 23 minutes I decided to try requing as it may have been bugged or something. I waited a further 13 minutes with an avg que time of 2 minutes and decided to close the client and relog. I am now sitting in que with 24 seconds given to me as the average wait time and my actual wait time is 15 minutes. I understand I must wait in que for these things and I'm fine with that, that is not my problem. But my problem is not having a clue if my que time will be 24 seconds or 2 hours, I'm sure other people will have had the same problem and would enjoy the game alot more if we knew around abouts when our que will pop. Thanks for reading.Raejar2 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 How do you show previous character models? ThanksEddiemonster2 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Are you bored? ---> ESC ---> Logout ---> Quit WoW button ---> Find a new hobby ---> Profit ---> Come back when you feel the time is right Know one on here can suddenly make you unbored... cmon peopleGuineapig26 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Can't hand in Inn quests. This is really annoying me, even if I complete the whole dungeon, finish the quest the ? is in the middle of my garrison and when I go back to the quest giver he won't do !@#$ for me. This has been happening for days and idk if it's just my bugged inn or what.Templlah3 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Ashran Boss Loot Only saw a post about this on reddit, so I took mine here. I wasn't sure this was true until I experienced it again. If you die while the Ashran boss is killed, and you don't make it back to the fight on time, you don't get loot. From what I've read, this is working as intended. Why?? Gimme my credit please. I'm not sure, but guessing that if you don't release you'll get loot. If that is the case, I expect that to be a suggestion many people have. Valid but silly to think I need sit there dead for my credit rather than try to get back into the game. Also inb4 dont die, it happens sometimes sorry. This type of game mechanism encourages that bridge camping which causes those endlessly frustrating resets. TL;DR if you participate in the fight with the Ashran boss, you should get loot from the Ashran boss.Helriel1 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Please, please use Reshad more https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S22mCEz4Wk I love that Blizzard got Frank Welker to provide his voice for this NPC. I just ask that we see more of him in the future.Covak2 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 I got a question about BRoxigar SO i have this quesiton about broxigar. y is it that they know him as the only mortal to ever cut a old god yet 40man raids have killed 2? and thats like 40 mortals on cthunElmagico30 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Any Ally misses Elwynn Forest? I am going out of Draenor today for a trip and relax... My Vitreous Stone Drake misses me...Pandalex2 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Expectations for this computer build? So basically I decided I wanted a desktop computer, and I've decided to build my own. https://pcpartpicker.com/parts/partlist/ What should I expect in terms of graphics and framerates - I have decent internet I have about 50 dollars to spare (us) what should I improve or alterItsbillnye2 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Giving WoD a 7/10 Good job on this expansion. I can't believe that it took you this long to bring "Warcraft" into the game, but very happy you did and nicely done. The positives are the zones, questing, characters, dungeons and story. The negatives. It seems unfair to devote more text to the negatives, but they are pretty specific whereas the positives are general all around good job. I'd have to say one is the heavy heavy RNG of the loot. I have been playing three tanks and it sure seems like one of the three gets geared in a few runs and the other two struggle to get a drop aside from last boss; too often a duplicate. This model is great for the lucky, and time wasting otherwise. I personally like a challenging dungeon. However, you should have stuck with the blatant theme on trash for Nitrogg and Yalnu. These two bosses take coordination but are fun, IF people know the trick mechanic. However since the majority of your player base doesn't read anything at all and just hops in hoping someone else will carry them they can be grueling. In the case of Grimrail for example, you could teach the fight by making the Boomers and Grenadiers in the trash work like the fight. Easy peasy. Garrisons. I want to like this, I really do. In the end it feels like because everything costs a very high amount of materials I feel like I MUST log on each day and at a minimum to do my Garrison chores. Because I can't gather and craft on my own time when I can devote a power session to it, I have to do it every day when I'd really rather be away from the game and my computer. The gear treadmill feels somehow sped up this time. By New Years you are going to have an influx of people complaining about players who can't sustain 30K+ DPS and others who essentially are being kicked for gearing up. Disappointing, it would have been pretty easy with the squish to also cut down the drastic increase in power between iLevel tiers a good bit. Overall, a lot of great things in this expansion. I could summarize my complaints by saying that I've never enjoyed being forced into the "casual hardcore" mode of play. As far as lore, story and setting I have enjoyed it as much as the Lich King story and seeing Illidan. Well done there.Tahonta19 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Happy holidays suckas! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8rMSB1Rn1k&list=UU8xP_LBq9Mk8Q5G9U53ZDmA Now lets all go to Goldshire inn on Moon guard and have some Christmas eggnog!Rivnik4 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Justice Point Heirloom Hello I was wondering if anybody knew when the justice point heirloom vendors would be back because i was told they were supposed to come back when warlords of draenor released but that never happened? Please HelpThealss4 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Garrisons: amazing feature- one request Myself and my guild members are thoroughly enjoying our garrisons. As a raider, something to progress outside of raids and asside from rep grinds is a very welcomed addition to the game. Follower missions are something to tinker with and the buildings give us a small sense of ownership. I've been called a hero by npcs for years, but for the first time, I felt like I was in charge of something. With that said, I wanted to mirror what has been said by Blizzard in the past and players who understand now- I dont see other players unless we are out doing something in the world. We used to see people scattered in the city doing god knows what, but now I only see NPCs. Garrisons are amazing, which is why I would like to request guild halls in the next expansion. I would love for Blizzard to progress the garrison mechanics into something larger. The thought of a plot of land to display our guild's achievements visually, rather than words in your achievement points log sounds rewarding to me. And of course, being able to see your guild members in one location strengthens the sense of togetherness. As corny as it sounds, and as a raider, these guys are my second family. For a couple of my members with significant losses in their lives, this is right up there with their primary. I urge Blizzard to progress the garrison mechanics in future expansions. With a few more significant additions, it can and will be a large, fun staple of the game.Hamcakes12 Dec 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 Why I Won't Kill Poundfist Because waiting for a rare spawn for hours on end isn't worth it when it'll be much simpler simply to get this guy. http://www.wowhead.com/item=116383 And THAT is something I can do on my own terms.Jumanjì5 Dec 16, 2014