General Discussion

Dec 3, 2014 THE NEW LEAGUE OF LEGENDS RAP! Yo yo yo! Here we go! Top lane it's Jayce vs Zed Lane stained red from the blood zed bled Hes too far ahead and already fed Enough said kids time to go to bed Bottom lane nunu and vayne with no sustain they're losing the lane fiddle came to bring the pain but he doesn't actually have a brain so they ended up dying to Leona's CC chainGeshik0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 The 90% boss is back.. Oh lawd. Dis gon' get ugly.Paix23 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Frustrating It's been very VERY VERY frustrating to try to play these days... Since WoD launch, chaos has spread over WoW, and most of the time we can't play the game... Now, you are trying to fiz a world boss instead of just removing it from the game and let us play... Why's that? Frustrating....Orcba3 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 this game is broke a lot dang this game always broke when I want to play it.Lockos0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 NUKE CHINA Get it over with already, done with this bs.Sixes2 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 So the only way to exit the game is... Alt + F4 NiceZoomz0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Nice Customer Service ... 4:38 PM - 2 Dec 2014 its now been 50 minutes...... no update..... wtf.... no tip for you blizzard...no tipCrixüs0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 I love waffles! Trying to pass the time while battling the Load Boss. http://i.imgur.com/PktZLvt.jpgLisiate0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 ALRIGHT BLUES XD can we get an update on whats going on please and ty kindly xoxoxoxox lawlPuzzpal0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Wow down?? Only one thing to do... Triple Triad, FF8... nuff said. Old school FTWTapistry0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Still Can't log on finding another game. God, you know how to frustrate people! Your stock went down in my book today, Im looking for something else to do than spend my time with you.Elvensire1 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Reasonable Proposition. No, I didn't come here to cry or chew out Blizzard. However, as a player since Vanilla and a witness to all of the tragic extended maintenance's and failed launches, it would be cool of Blizzard to add like 2 days free game time to everyone's account when the game is down for an entire day or longer. That would not hurt them financially in the slightest and it would be fair to all of the users paying 15/month to play the game.Bilbochuggin0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 area-52, and other servers with this issue It's almost EVERYTIME that area-52 or one of the more populated servers are doomed for when it comes to these situations with the servers. So for the millionth time that someone ask, can we please get a fee server transfer... I would pay for the transfer but i have wayy to many alts to do that... so can we all just agree to this? Christmas miracle maybe?Ayûmû0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Martian Weather Report http://www.msss.com/msss_images/latest_weather.htmlPalmatum0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 This is !@#$ing Stupid get your %^-* together that is allKeithrichard0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 hmmm i can log in on diff servers other than my mains wtffffffffffffffffKonfused0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 :O Every time there's a maintenance, something else always gets messed up. I thought maintenance was to maintain. Bad Blizzard. After 10 years you'd figure you would know what you're doing a little better. I guess I proved myself wrong. Managed to maintain messing something up after maintenance.Konvict0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 I just got the hiccups As if this situation wasn't bad enough already. Look what you've done Blizzard.Mangoo0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 I am starting to feel like a mushroom Kept in the dark and fed BS. I've worked in IT for 20 years, and I am willing to give Blizzard a lot of slack: I know what it is like to be the programmer when crashes happen. But with the vast redundancies built into a system like World of Warcraft -- the thousands of industrial-grade servers, another hundred or two running just the databases, the dozen or so hubs distributed around the country -- there really is no excuse for this fiasco.Barty0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Just SMILE!!! All will be well!Smytra0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Can anyone sign in? I know there are problems but can anyone get in?Aurumnai2 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 In game, but no joy! I'm in the game...at last after 45-minutes at "Logging into game server", but there's still no joy. If you loot, you get frozen in time, if you cast a spell, you're frozen at the animation and nothing casts. Stopcasting stops that, but you're still just as joyless, because you can't mount, hearth etc. Then it all goes to normal, kinda. Except there are no mobs. If there are mobs, they act as they should until you pull them and then you're stuck in a casting loop until dead. Rinse and repeat. Took well over an hour to do the simple Apexis crystals daily...had to commercial fly to my garrison, and I hope I can turn the quest in, but not really hopeful. Please fix this because atm, it's not fun...Nerzhulla0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Not the stuck at 90% crap again... Anyone getting this crap again?Nukemall0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 I Just Want to Play Wow :'( I just want to use this service that I pay for. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect to be able to play after 14 hours of downtime. Am I being unreasonable here?Annabel1 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 With the downtime, lets discuss: RAIDS! I love that people are complaining bout the game being unplayable again (side note: WoD has been up for 19 days and on average most people would agree its been unplayable for 7 days out of the 19. W2G BLIZZ! I digress), but what about that wonderful raid that nobody can get into? When we finally get to play and do that raid, 5$ says its bugged to holy hell. Any thoughts?Gorth3 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Still can't log in WTF !Zizax0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 I GOT IN But no npc's will talk to me when i click them.Constantane17 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 I'm special & deserve preferential treatment Discuss.LubemasEBAA90 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Death at 90% Anyone else stuck at the 90% log in phase?Forsakened5 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 [SUGESTION] Add mini-games during loading. Since loading is now a big part of the WoW experience maybe we could get some mini-games, thanks.Saxton0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Investigating is not fixing!! you really dont know how to fix the same 90% log in bug that has happened ur last 3 maintancesSonofsham6 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Love the Blame Game Until you learn how to code/program/patch video games, stop arm chair quarterbacking and offering your solutions. Give me an exact fix to the problem, including coding, programming, server maintenance and all. I'll wait.Ul2 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Sorry.. I give you guys the go ahead to let players login and play now. I know you've been waiting for my signal and I'm giving it now. Sorry to the other players for taking the joke to this level.Zizzurlp0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Macro Guru's please help So I've been using this macro with great success on my bear; however it tends to hang or lock up if I let Lacerate fall off the target due to mechanics / timing, bad luck, bad play on my part, etc. The way to get the macro to work again is to unselect the target then reselect the target and the macro works fine again. While obviously this not hard at all, doesn't really gimp me very much such this is such an easy process to fix the macro mid-fight, I'm wondering though if any you gurus can help me solve this problem so it won't happen anymore. Thanks for your help! #showtooltip Lacerate /castsequence reset=target Lacerate,Lacerate,Mangle,Lacerate,Pulverize,Lacerate,Mangle,Lacerate,Lacerate,Pulverize,Mangle /castsequence reset=6 Savage Defense,nullMoomoogasm1 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Stuck in Highmaul Not sure if anyone else is having this, but I can't move and can't tele out. Please help.Chunkchicken0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Real Thank you blizzard ! no I mean it, I actualy got time to catch up on The flash, Arrow, Gotham because your game is beyond chaotic. While you ''investigate your errors'' I'll catch up on walking dead thank you! ps. loving WoD... when it's actualy playable! <3Kasster0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 So.. I've got a raid in an hour, can't log in All but 5 of us are able to log in to our characters and they're all just waiting on us now. Really wish you guys could figure this whole thing out. It seems like every time there's a new patch/hotfix/whatever it breaks everything.Brutality1 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 So, I renewed my sub yesterday, and.. /sigh.Fugubar27 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 solution found. UPDATE ON THE LAG ISSUE guys this whole time, the internet cable has been unplugged... silly blizerd. I just got off the phone with my dad (who is blizrd) and he said he was plugging it back in! See, promlem solved in no timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. pls guys keep the ciomplaing to a miniuunm i alredy told my dad about it (blizerd)Toplelmate0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 What if we take server issues... AND PUSH THEM SOMEWHERE ELSE!Turyel4 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Bleeding Hollow- character not found! been getting character not found, anyone else having same issue?Twokewl2 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 We've planned this raid night for months... One of the most disappointing experiences in wow, especially as it seems lessons were not learned with the WoD disaster.Rhaegar11 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Toons are beign deleted! Blue Post ASAP!!! when i go to log in it says retreiving character list then it shows up and i try to klog and and it gets stuck at like 90% and dc's me and each time this happens a toon is deleted from my character list... wtf man this is annoying!Tailgatin2 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 China doesn't like the US http://www.digitalattackmap.com/#anim=1&color=0&country=ALL&time=16406&view=map DDOSingRuith0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 I can fix it. My old man has an awesome set of tools.Datkusk0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Connect to all servers but my main Thrall Please explain to me as to why I can connect to every server except the one with my main on it????Tbòné0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Even blues get frustrated with the servers https://twitter.com/CM_Lore/status/539948778225016833Voltana0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 Blue Powder Monkies.. WTF does that even mean? and will anyone really get the reference? oh yeah, and I have been playing this game for over 2 weeks, I am NOT an I.T. person.. but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last week.. and I find this amusingPallyho0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 I don't always test my code... ... but when I do, I do it in production. Stay fragile, my friends.Oberahn0 Dec 3, 2014
Dec 3, 2014 After 10 years... After 10 years and billions of dollars in profits.....you would think they could buy the hardware and hire the right people to perform weekly "maintenance" without breaking things.Snipress0 Dec 3, 2014