General Discussion

Oct 24, 2014 Question for lore experts I'm not a real expert on every aspect of lore but I have a pretty important question... According to Lore just how many chins does Gallywix have?Vail11 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Loading Art Why does Sylvanas look like she just got out of a boxing match and the blood elf dude looks like his head got stuck in a vice? Seriously, Blizzard. There's a lot of talent out there. Great artists. Whomever you employed did a piss poor job at it. Just apologize and get somebody better. Thanks.Towercontrol21 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Ah, Good Ol Postmaster! Mailed me 3 Vials of Swirling Mist I forgot to loot! Gotta love itJadman3 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Launcher. It doesn't do what it says! Waiting on another installation or update... Initializing... Why are these problems so pervasive after patches/hotfixes? How many times does the Launcher have to hang on these prompts permanently, requiring fruitless Google searches, tickets, forum posts and so on? I have been through all of this several times with your online techs. STILL it fails again and again and I cannot even login then. Usually assumed to somehow be the subscriber's fault somehow, this seems highly unlikely since it will work for randomly for all of the people that I know sporadically. Surely it cannot be this hard simply to let people login? Things used to be fine. Ironically, the 'Launcher' likes to idle on the launchpad. I guess at this point all I can do is post this in the hope that someone that cares and has influence might be inclined to fix it. I hope.Serpentes0 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 1000+ MS since 6.0.2 Unplayable, can't even raid. Lag is in the red 90% of the time. I wanna say it's due to the new "O QUEUE" from blizzard. Way to !@#$ things up Edit: .........hm very odd, but after moving my wireless N adapter 3 feet, MS hasn't been an issuePeqvals2 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Thanking Blizzard for faction change! Last night, I purchased a faction change for one of my characters (this one, in fact) after seeing that service was being offered for sale. Doing so solved two problems I'd had for years. About two years ago, I tried rolling a Goblin on a public test realm and after doing only a dozen or so quests in the Goblin starting area, I deleted that char rather than finish it. The whole materialistic culture of Goblins disgusted me, even though I saw them as largely the Horde version of Gnomes. I also had two death knights on my live WoW realms. One was named Bictorek, a human female, while the other was this char, except she was a Gnome (I like naming some of my alts after my Alliance main, a Gnome warrior named Bichorak). I decided I wanted a Horde death knight, but after going through the unpleasantness of doing the death knight starting experience twice, I did not want to go through it a third time, so I moved on to other issues. Faction change solved both my problems as once, for I could have my Goblin AND my Horde death knight without wasting time with those starting quests yet again. Thank you Blizzard for offering us such great options! This is why you are the best gaming company in the world!Bichimari3 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 How do you play wow For me i find the most enjoyment getting on Skype with my buddies and doing bgs, So how do you play and have funRequite12 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 OMG i just realized i have been playing this game for 8 yrs and i just now realized that the bank in darnassus was a tree in the shape of bear and eagle......lol shows how much i pay attention! anyone alse have those moments?Rikitikitavi24 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Sword Art Online RP Greetings, Hello all, first off I'd like to say that, I'm unsure if this is in the right forum. None of the other forums seemed to fit the description of my questions. My guild Aincrad, just started out as a reference from the SAO world. But then the suggestion of our RP storyline, could be the world of Sword Art Online. This is a fairly new guild so, there's not many guild members. I asked some of them what they thought, we decided to scratch the death game or trapped in the world idea. We ended up getting an idea, thankfully. Someone suggested we replace the Laughing Coffin, with the Iron Horde for the upcoming expansion. I'm basically asking for suggestions or ideas, if anyone has any? Much appreciated, thanks. Again, apologies in advance if this is in the wrong section. The other guild sections didn't seem to fit this topic.Eran7 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Eastern Kingdom loading screen and sylvanas I couldn't hold it any longer... Everytime I see this loading screen I feel a mix or anger and sadness. What have they done to our queen? She's suppose to be an evil and seductive undead beauty, not some kind of botoxed villain. I believe I saw the original artwork, not the best for her, but still pretty solid. But Blizz didn't even gave justice to that artwork on the final product... Will we have to endure this for 2years? I'll grind my teeth every time.... Am I the only one that feel this way about that loading screen? Sure hope not... On a side note...Varian does look like all muscles and no head. literally. And lor'themar never been so badass....Lamatren2 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 World PvP 10 Years In I know what I'm walking into here, so let's get this part out of the way up front. I don't like world pvp, and you will rightfully say I never should have played on a world pvp server to begin with. That logic always leads to a valid solution, because you can always pack it up and start over somewhere else. My problem is that I have time in. I have ten lvl 90 characters with tons of professions capped out and a bunch of friends who play here but only raid. Rebuilding those characters and relationships on another server would be expensive and time consuming. Could I do it? Of course, but the longer you play on your server, the crappier that solution becomes. "Owasi, you are obviously mad because you are bad and only know how to complain!" You're right, I should do something constructive, so here are a couple alternative ideas. An option to phase myself between pvp and pve server clusters from the innkeeper in a major city would be neat. Or there could be an NPC in town that you pay 1000 gold to, removing you from participating in world pvp in any capacity, even from helping others. I used to like every aspect of this game, but over time my preferences have changed, and thankfully most major pieces of the game work independently of each other. You get to play on your own terms, and if something isn't fun anymore you can stop doing it without quitting entirely or starting over. I don't see any reason (besides the work Blizzard would have to do obviously) why world pvp can't follow the same philosophy. If you feel the same way, share your experience, thoughts, and ideas! Blizzard reads these things. On the other hand, if my thoughts and feelings have cause you to hate me for some reason, then leave a constructive comment on why you think this might be bad for the overall quality of the game. That's right, your opinion is important even if you disagree with me! XOXO -QwasiOwasi0 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 So the Iron Horde thing.... When you guys did something to try to fix the rewards, I was able to redo most of the quests. However, I cannot turn in the original breadcrumb, Maraad isn't there. He's at the second outpost, and gives me three quests there. I cannot turn in the one to destroy the siege engines. This is blocking me from finishing the line. I don't care about most of the stuff from those quests but I kinda wanted the trinket from the end of it, because this relic of Chi-Ji from TI kinda sucks hardcore. Any suggestions? I'd really prefer not opening a ticket to see if a GM can fix it, I'd like to see if there's an actual solution to this first. I did the questline on the opening day and there were no rewards for Sakiri nor my priest. Even my achievement log will have proof I did them. Bleh :(Sakiri0 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Logging Isssiue deear so-cald "bliznrd entertrainment" i am expringcing a major isses! with any loding screen on game world in warcraft. these are not fair it is making me loss rating in RBG, ARena. and orthr stuff whch is fun. plz fix or i wil b forsight 2 take on a newly game signed, britfargoBartfargo1 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 No response from Blizz about World Defense??? That seems.....odd. They don't list it as a "known issue" with the patch. That leads me to believe that it is NOT a bug, but rather "working as intended". (Or "not working as intended" lol ). So, if that's the case, why can't they say so??Gruubbard0 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 I can't help it: I've become a Bashiok fanboy Before I started playing WOW in 2013, I had never gamed. I had also never been a stakeholder in any variety of online forum like this one. Roughly 3 or 4 months ago, I began taking a few minutes (er..sometimes hours) before bed to page through the game's different forums,. I've grown to adore the opinions, criticism, compliments and general buffoonery that goes on within these virtual walls. There is nothing I enjoy more, however, than seeing a Bashiok post. Call me a fanboy, crucify me for sucking up to Blizzard -- I don't care! Every time the B-train (nickname created by & solely acknowledged by me) chimes in, I become giddy with excitement. He drops bombs -- filled with knowledge. And even when I disagree with what he's saying, I somehow end up agreeing with him & getting mad at myself for ever thinking otherwise. I commend you, Bashiok. You are hereby knighted for general good deeds in badassery, helpfulness & being an all around down to earth dude. Keep on being the man.Dance0 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 help someone please??? So today i bought a computer and started dowbloading wow. Right before it started downloading a little box popped up and said. Wow system mnimum req is 2.60ghz. And my system is 2.45 the game may not run well dont say we didnt warn you. Will my laptop still be able to play it on low settings? I dont care much for graphics just want to play. Will i still be able to play?Colasra8 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Secret Drop rates seem low this week? So just curious if me and everyone I've been running LFRs with have gotten extremely unlucky this week. So far I've done ToT 1 / 2 and SoO 1 / 2, and the only secret I've gotten is the 100% one from Sha. My friend that I ran with got a total of one outside of the 100% one, and nobody I know (albeit thats a small amount of people) has gotten two or more outside of the 100% from Sha this week. I still haven't done my normals / heroics this week so might get lucky there, but are we just the unluckiest bunch there ever was, or does there seem to be something off this week? Also would appreciate if you state which difficulty you ran it on if you give feedback on your luck this week. :)Malein0 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 What classic dungeons do you not want remade? The list of classic dungeons that haven't been revamped or abridged is dwindling. What dungeons do you love just how they are? I'd love for Uldaman and Blackrock Depths to be left alone. I love how those two sprawling dungeons actually make you feel like you're exploring. It would be a disservice to dwarves everywhere to expect anything less! Never change!Endera17 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Warlords of Draenor Marketing On the different sites I visit during the day, I have noticed an increase in WoD advertisements. It seems to be a ramp up to 11/13 and I appreciate it. I am getting really excited to go through the portal and take on the Iron Horde. I also noticed free game time going out and it is a good strategy. Does anyone else see the comparison between increase in advertisements and the ever encroaching drums of war?Gauge2 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Dungeon Finder....Paused Trying to do Headless Horseman and it says Paused, tried with multiple alts, this happening to anybody else?Xevon60 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Is this email from Blizzard? Seems too good to be true but my email client didn't mark it as spam and it ends with blizzard.com http://i61.tinypic.com/2z52883.jpg from: Newsletter@email.blizzard.com If it is from Blizzard, do I get 7 days of game time added to my account since I'm already a subscriber?Rootbear25 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Everybody Hates Chris Hello Blizzard, I would like to know why I can no longer have my character be black like he always was. It appears to me that your new version does not allow the characters to be black. Is there something that I can do to make my character black? I have always had my character black, which is important to me. Is there a problem with this? I pay you regularly to maintain my character as I’ve created him. If he can no longer exist in the way I’ve chosen, why would I continue to pay for the game? Why to removed the "Black" skin options in the new models? A large percentage of people who play wow in my country are black and like to play black characters. Whats the deal Blizz? Thousands of players are complaining about this problem!Ruger13 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Random Question about the Alliance War Effort Why in the world did the Alliance sail to the Blasted Lands? The cost of that would be skyhigh. I have scouted the path into the Blasted Lands and I didn't find anything standing in the way (but I may also be blind). So wouldn't it be cheaper and faster to march from Stormwind than to sail the entire Eastern Kingdoms.... Thoughts?Nalreim6 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Are you changing your main for WoD? Just wondering if anyone else is deciding to change their main for WoD. I ran a mage all through MoP and picked back up on my tank a few months ago. Have decided to run that guy now instead of my mage. Has anyone else had a change of heart about their main and why did you?Falaneyr11 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Blizzard makes macros near impossible to use. I love this! Sarcasm As a warrior tank if i want to do my job properly with the amount of damage i take due to this re-balance of stats to avoid 1,000s on gear i need to use over 14-/+ moves now used to you could used a macro formatted like ... and i would do at it is suppose to firing off SS when it is up and the devastate spammed while SS is on CD Now all it does is sit and wait for SS. i don't support the ONE button rotation but it would be nice to combine some move since tanks have no health to make up for the damage we are taking its TOO inconvenient to have to key-bind every spell and memorize it and use them while dodging mechanics while using avoidance move while fighting for aggro because the DPS didnt get punished in this update like healers and tanks did. So Blizzard if you are going to make a tanks and healers life hell for grouping then at least FIX HOW MACROS WORK i shouldn't have to be a programmer and use a addon just to make 255+ macros to get this stuff to workKurushime10 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Race/Class Combo Squish...? With the progression of the lore within the game, should Blizzard consider a racial/class combo squish? If so, what should they eliminate, and how should they go about doing it? For example, I would argue that the following combos should be removed from the game: Alliance (Disclaimer: Since I'm a Horde player, I'm having a hard time coming up with potential options for the Alliance races) Draenei Death Knight: Honestly, it seems unlikely that the Draenei society would accept a Death Knight, and the lore really never made sense from the get-go. Dwarf: N/A Gnome: N/A Human: N/A Night Elf Mage Worgen Death Knight Horde Blood Elf Monk Goblin Shaman Goblin Hunter Orc Mage: In my opinion, this combo never made sense, and I rarely see them in the player base. Orc Warlock: After the end of Garrosh's reign as Warchief, it seems unlikely that any warlocks would remain within the Orcish ranks. However, even if a number of them managed to escape, their numbers should be low enough to justify their removal as a playable option. Tauren Monk Tauren Priest Troll: N/A (I can't come up with anything that should be removed from them, but feel free to chime-in). Undead Hunter Undead Monk How would they implement a squish? Well, they could give a reasonable warning, and allow for the affected characters to engage in a free race change.Aenistris12 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Tauren only thread Mooo moo moo Moooooo. Moo moo moo Moooo Moo. Moooooo moo moo mooo moo :DYzzami35 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Most overused terminology Hey all. What do you guys think are the most overused terms in the WoW culture, or even gaming in general? I cast my vote for "Special Snowflake." It just seems like one more in a long line of ways players can be A-holes to each other.Zeruda27 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Warlords of Draenor leveling ~ Bet my buddy a case of beer that I would level to 100 faster than he could. So what do you guys think? Dungeons? Quests? Both? Would like some feedback :D (class preference too)Mamare16 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Healing changes ? Is there going to be any healing changes coming up soon ? I'm asking because it seems nobody or almost all don't like the new healing... Some guild on my servers have to cancel mythic raiding because they can't find any healers (we're on a medium pop) And our guild had trouble finding healers also to pug, we used the new lfg, openraid, and almost everyone friend list+trade chat. Honestly we never had this problem before 6.0. We had to say no to healers and we had to bench some in our group before.... but now even our main healers don't really want to heal anymore.... So here's my question, is there any announce healing change coming before WoD ???Coréen2 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Help me decide if I should buy 90 boost So I just hit 60 on my rogue. I know the xp required to level at 80's has been nerfed. So...I don't really mind the time it takes as WoD isn't out yet. What I need help with is the math behind the gold gained. Let me explain: Professions take a lot of gold to level up. If I do the boost, I would be getting 2 professions maxed. (I still am not sure which ones I'll take. Probably 1 gathering for WoD) So that way I save gold. However, while leveling you make a lot of gold from all the high level quests. Despite making a lot of gold while leveling, 5k of that will go into flying training. So vs. the gold saved by boosting, am I really saving any? Or do you guys think I'll break about even between questing and buying flying training. and yes I know, no flying in WoD. I still want at least the 280% for when im in azeroth however.Kronnov2 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 convince me to change servers I feel like my server is very low populated and want to switch to a pve server. What are some of the other benefits that come with a server transfer?Çrossblesser7 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Trying to find a machinima video I remember a machinima video on youtube that had a scene where some horde guys got on a boat in Booty Bay, and when they were traveling to Ratchet, they were pressed against the boat screaming because it was traveling so fast. Anyone have a link to that one?Bomshell0 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 The Postmaster Please fix the postmaster every time i do SoO and finish it i get mail spam of raid trash loot that i didn't loot, is kinda annoying. I don't know if anyone else got this problem. Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/w9M90C4.jpgLucielea8 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Suggestions 1) Belf Shammans 2) 1 handed spears or pole arms. So you can be a 300 spartan with shield and spear Please do this in WoDKáñè9 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Mechanics of old raids Blizzard can it be possible to have more dynamic actions in old raids instead of timed actions especially since you are opening them up more to solo Getting stuck in boss rooms because you kill a boss before a time or waiting a minute while Kaelthas awkwardly stares at you isn't any funElknight0 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Help me decide on a weapon for a mog? I can't decide between these 2, a staff, or two swords. Staff http://imgur.com/7c1RYcd,EJukG61#0 Swords http://imgur.com/CTmB0Ka,vQetXol#1 There are 2 images in each link, you'll see a "First Image Second image" on the tab above the picture. The staff suits my CM gold mog a little better with the terms since I'm hanging with kegs and brews, the staff has a waterbottle attached to it., and I also like how it sticks out, giving my mog a little less symmetry. However, the swords are firery, and they totally match the colour coordination of my mog! Let me know what you think, also you can rate my mog if you like, I don't expect you to though, since most challenge mode gear is "who wore it better", also if you think there are any improvements I could make :DSoapfingers1 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 I boosted a toon but all of my abilities gone I'm not trolling about the ability pruning. I just boosted a Human Frost Mage on Darkspear and only have Summon Water Elemental, Frost Bolt, and Frost Nova. I also did not learn flying. What is happening? I also tried to go to a trainer pre-mop style, but I couldn't learn anything there either.Zulin9 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Tabard of the Lamebringer... You make me sad Blizz, but I will always love you. Any chance you will ever fix the on-use effect and return it to its former glory?Alzado0 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Random Wrath of the Lich King Dungeon Queues I recently hit level 70 and started questing in Borean Tundra and I thought I might queue for some dungeons, so I queued up for some random dungeons and waited but for some reason it continues to pause the queue and it stays like that for a good 10mins-1hour and I have to reset the queue. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?Èxcite2 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 A third faction composed of only.. Moonkin form druids. Please. God of all Gods, please. I will give you my parents' bank account info & anything of even remote value I have to my name. PLEASE. I want so bad. And you can have my girlfriend's puppy. Please. Blizzard. Please.Dance27 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Dungeon finder stays paused. Regarldess of what character i go on. I even made a new one with RAF and constant pauses at 15. :(Maleficium2 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Wait , What ? No flying at Level 100 ? This is a serious game changer for me. I have already purchased the xpac. They are saying that nobody will be able to fly again after the xpac launches ? Can I get a refund on the xpac ? I do not want to go back to no flying , that is idiotic. Can somebody point me to the blue comment on this please ?Borntoride500 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Zen'kiki as a follower. Can we please have him? I raised him as a baby druid, I don't even care if he's a troll, but I want to see what he's learned and join my garrison. I miss my little Zen'kiki. :(Xaviarra17 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Warlords of Draenor expansion release date Of course this isn't THE release date, but a list of all other relevant dates, to give a much better idea of when we might be able to expect the release. There are several dates (that we care about, anyway) involved in a wow expansion release: date the expansion is first announced, at BlizzCon the year before the release. date the Blizz friends and family alpha test starts press tour date the closed beta test starts date the major x.0 patch hits the ptr date the press-release is issued announcing the actual release date (this is NOT the same as the press tour) date the major x.0 patch goes live date xpac is actually releasedThis gives a very rough general idea of the length of time each phase of the process might take. original vanilla WoW release Nov 23, 2004 (Tuesday) Burning Crusade announced at BlizzCon Oct 28, 2005 BC frnds/fam alpha Aug 23, 2006 BC beta start Oct 13, 2006 patch 2.0 ptr Nov 14, 2006 (Tuesday) press-release Nov 10, 2006 patch 2.0 live Dec 5, 2006 (Tuesday) BC release Jan 16, 2007 (Tuesday) Wrath of the Lich King announced at BlizzCon Aug 3, 2007 Wrath frnds/fam alpha May 20, 2008 Wrath beta start Jul 17, 2008 patch 3.0 ptr Sep 13, 2008 (Saturday) press-release Sep 15, 2008 patch 3.0 live Oct 15, 2008 (Wednesday) Wrath release Nov 13, 2008 (Thursday) Cataclysm announced at BlizzCon Aug 21, 2009 Cata frnds/fam alpha May 3, 2010 Cata press tour Jun 13, 2010 Cata beta start Jun 30, 2010 patch 4.0 ptr Sep 12, 2010 (Sunday) press-release Oct 4, 2010 patch 4.0 live Oct 12, 2010 (Tuesday) Cata release Dec 7, 2010 (Tuesday) Mists of Pandaria announced at BlizzCon Oct 21, 2011 MoP frnds/fam alpha skipped? MoP press tour Mar 13, 2012 MoP beta start Mar 21, 2012 patch 5.0 ptr Jul 20, 2012 (Friday) press-release Jul 25, 2012 patch 5.0 live Aug 28, 2012 (Tuesday) MoP release Sep 25, 2012 (Tuesday) Warlords of Draenor announced at BlizzCon Nov 8, 2013 WoD frnds/fam alpha xxx xx, 2014 WoD press tour xxx xx, 2014 WoD beta start xxx xx, 2014 patch 6.0 ptr xxx xx, 2014 (xxx) press-release xxx xx, 2014 patch 6.0 live xxx xx, 2014 (xxx) WoD release xxx xx, 2014 (xxx) . And before anyone mentions their favorite retailer's posted release date: (we go thru this every. single. solitary. expansion.) Lots of retailers post a release date that is just their guess at what it might be, and being far enough out that they hope to have a better idea before that date actually arrives. But they also make it close enough to make people think it really is "coming soon", in order to get more people to order it from them, increasing their own sales. That's all it is: JUST A GUESS!!! Everybody, from the general public to fan sites to retailers, will find out the official release date on the SAME day, because Blizz issues a VERY big press release and posts it all over the front page of this site and Blizzard.com. Every WoW fan site and video game site around picks it up and posts it the same day, too. There is never any secret spilled or anybody knowing before anybody else. NOBODY knows early, including retailers. . Now on to the guessing game: My guess is release July 2014, or even sooner. I would think they have less work to do than previous expansions; they're not making completely new maps/zones, just remaking the Outland map and zones. they're not reworking the talent tree. they're not adding a new race . they're not adding a new class.Weekender101 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Nvidia DSR and wow is it worth it? I tried DSR 4K resolution on my BenQ at 144hz and for some odd reason the text was hard to read and things felt like they was shrunk quite a bit yet I could not see farther side to side or up and down like a traditional 4K monitor. I have an older system and 4K resolution (DSR) allowes me to run on average 50-60 fps outside of shrine, flying around about 100+ fps.. I haven't really noticed if it's suppose to look better but honestly it seams worse so I just don't get why I'd want to use this setting with out a true 4K monitor. Specs: I5 2500k@ paired with two 2GB gtx 770's. (SLI is currently Disabled due to flickering sky bug with latest patch) haven't tried SLI with (DSR)Seventhwinds0 Oct 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 Another CE/Midnight release post I (like many others) am a HUGE fan of the Collector Ed. I also am a fan of playing the moment servers go live. Like many other places they are not doing a midnight release for WoD around me. I see that blizz has offered a "solution" by purchasing digital copy and then buying CE. Then they give you the Key back to you to give to someone else. **I would actually go for something like this if instead they gave "game time" ** I could see something like this working out better for EVERYONE who wants to own a CE and still play during the Midnight Server LaunchDevilstouch0 Oct 24, 2014