General Discussion

Aug 28, 2014 New Hero class Shadow hunter. <span class="underline"/> Found this on wow wiki and thought it would make a good class if blizzard was to introduce one tell me what u think. The trolls draw power for their voodoo magics by performing rituals and invoking the Primal Gods, Old Gods,[1] forest spirits, and ancestral spirits: their Loa spirits and gods. Loa spirits are more powerful than the elementals, but not as powerful as gods.[2] Supposedly, these spirits are mighty entities that grant the faithful extraordinary powers. By calling upon these voodoo spirits, the shadow hunter gains special blessings with which he can combat darkness and help those in need. The abilities granted vary according to the Loa the shadow hunter calls upon.[3] Almost any being who has died and transcended death can be worshiped as a loa, including Forsaken shadow ascendants. The shadow hunters' faith and communion with the Loa gods grants them shadow and healing magic, and other abilities. Shadow Hunters learn magic that hinders enemies and aids allies, gaining a unique mix of spells that delve into the more occult aspects of the Loa. The different specs could be related to which Loa that you pledge to. <span class="underline"/>Shadésofpale20 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Raid progression not showing up in armory? Just wondering if anyone else was having a similar issue.Opfer6 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 link your favorite song you listen to while playing wow. mine are https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoBzuNF2RJM or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I6y5-GuLPMMaalefaak28 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Old School Screenshots! I want to see screenshots from way back when! I enjoy looking at them and see all the cool moments like, huge wpvp battles and what not! Post away!!Thehunter33 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Armory isn't updating my character. I keep getting rejected from open raid raids because I'm not gemmed/enchanted/reforged, but I am and have been since Monday.Saerileth9 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Thanks, Blizzard Often enough, I find myself scrolling through the forums, reading the many, many complaints that many players seem to have. More often than not, I think the complaints are pretty silly and not worth the nag. I've been playing since late Wrath, so that's a few years under my belt. I started playing when my grandpa, who lives very far away, (certainly an MMO veteran, but forever loyal to WoW since the games beta) finally bought me a copy and paid for my own subscription. This was perfect timing, because not long after I fell deathly ill and was not able to leave my home for a good year or so. In high school this meant no friends, no social events and a home school teacher (being bright as I am I finished my work fast enough to have lots of spare time). This meant plenty of time for WoW. Though I was attached to a feeding machine and rarely left my pajamas, I was still able to enter a fantasy world as a night elf Druid and defeat internet monsters. WoW gave me a purpose in a low point in my life. An added plus was the ability to be able to interact with my grandpa, who because of distance, I rarely saw or talked to. To this day I still have that same druid, though I rarely play her anymore, I won't delete out of nostalgia. So amidst all the "I quit" threats and QQs, I just wanted to add a little positivity to the general forums, so Blizzard knows to keep up the good work, because I am sure I am not the only one who has used their games to get through hard times. Thanks, Blizzard, for giving me a reason to get through the darkest time of my life. I hope to enjoy the game for years to come :)Etheriona16 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Isle of Conquest botting Blizz, if you want to crack down on botters, check Isle of Conquest on the Horde side. The bot train is ridiculous.Muenor8 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Anyone else do what I do? I rarely post on the forums but I catch myself reading what everyone is complaining about. I find many complain about the same things just different wording or different sides. I personally find it ammusing. Anyone else do this?Qucikkill2 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Old LFR gear for transmog? Hey! I just realized how much I love the look for some old lfr gear, anyone else think a group que option for old lfr would be pretty sweet?Leggionaire17 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 burden of eternity does usign burden of eternity on a timeless token still makes the token to be battle.net bound?Wearld2 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 A request for the story Mr CM. I think that the storyline could benefit from a little more destruction. I like what you are doing with Netherguarde Keep coming up, and I think we could use more of that. Make the world feel dangerous and uncertain again. Blow stuff up! Not Michael Bay style, but with purpose. Org should be heavily damaged at least from the Siege, and SW should have been all but wiped out in Cata. Undercity should belong to the Alliance after Wrath, and the Undead should reside in Gilneas. Now I know that the above changes are not possible any longer, since the time has passed, but for the future, can we bring back the danger and uncertainty? Throw some major changes at us. Theramore got blown up, and that rattled people, but no one really set a hearth there or anything. Maybe it's just me, but I feel way too safe in a game based on war.Níghtwing9 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 question Are female panda shamans any good it will be elemental and pve solo play ?Janelly11 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Raid DPS class I am very new to the WoW series and am creating my first character, I was wondering as of now and I know it is subject to change when WoD begings do to nerfing and buffing, but what Is the prefered ranged DPS class for raids. Warlock Mage or Hunters. Please explain why, thank you so much in advance for all the support.Baen29 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 did anyone hated Garrosh already? did anyone hated Garrosh already before he betray us?? personally i never liked him i always hated him and i never wanted him to represent the horde since the beginning. i lobe the blood elf leader his my favorite character after ArthasOrichalcos29 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 WoW: Always intended to be casual-friendly I keep seeing confusion arise from those arguing in favor of no-flight. (I won't take an opinion until I try it, but am officially concerned about the prospect.) Anyway, some Vanilla players keep posturing about the game having been more hardcore and "gear not given away," but that doesn't appear to be the case. I'm not a Vanilla vet, but there was an internet when the game launched and there remain archives. To wit, from a review when the game was released in 2004: "The effect of the game's abbreviated time scale simply can't be underestimated. Playing World of Warcraft comes as close as any MMO ever has to giving the responsiveness and gratifying feedback of the best single-player games. Even death becomes only a minor issue as there's no penalty beyond the few minutes it takes for your ghosts to run back to your corpse after dying -- and even that can be avoided at the very slight cost of some money via item decay for an instant resurrection. Players with only a half-hour to play on a weeknight can actually log on and get something accomplished." http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/world-of-warcraft/571585p1.html People need to stop rewriting history in an attempt to bolster their opinions.Lesionofdoom65 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 The WORST daily So this is something I've been pondering mostly because -tada- we can surely expect more dailies soon. I'm not a huge fan of them but on any given day you will most likely see me doing a handful. The 'worst' daily is, of course, mostly a matter of opinion. So here's mine: Remember back when there were dailies for heroic dungeons in Lich King? As someone (I'm sorry, it's been years!) on the forums put it best: "When Heroic Oculus is the daily dungeon, there is no daily dungeon." So what do you think, forums, what is the worst daily, ever? (and maybe if you feel like your glass is half full, you could tell us the best too lol)Amyiss91 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Act of generosity Last night I was bored, and just running around Ogrimmar, when I was stopped by another random player. He said, "You look new, this should help." and tried to give me 1k gold. I declined the gold, and told him I was a bank toon and had been in the game for a number of years. )It must be all the white gear that I have that makes me look new. Heck, I even still have 100 arrows in my quiver lol!) Anyway, I just thought it was cool, and I wish I'd remembered his name so I could give a proper shout out. That's all, carry on.Rhog6 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Please, pretty please Increase the spawn rate at Jintha'Alor. Thank youSintilla2 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Druid Race, Druid Spec I just started this game today so my knowledge of WoW is as minimal is it could possibly be. What race looks the coolest at level 90 for druid class, tauren or troll. Secondly Which druid spec or tree should I build if i want to be usefull in raids. Is a druid healer or dps more wanted in raids? Thanks in advance.Baen5 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Valor Cap Is there any chance that there might be a valor cap rise due to the impending xpac release? 2k or even 3k at least would be great. If not, would be awesome if you could at least earn a type of currency that would count towards valor earn but not be usable until reset. For Example: You cap at 1k valor for the week, you earn an extra 500, but you cant use it until reset day, when it automatically transfers into normal valor or possibly exchanged at a vendor for valor. At this point those with the 'Test of Valor' quest are left scratching there head pretty much, not alot of time to do that part of the legendary quest line and follow up with the secrets and such before xpac. This currency idea i think would be great for that because the extra thats unusable until reset could count towards that quest.. so perhaps cap at 1k per week with a possibility of 2k extra. Knock out the longest and partly most annoying part of the chain.Aragona7 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Want to buy a beta key for WoD. Hey! So I have spent over $711.00 this month on blizzard services trying to keep my interest in the game going. I am really bored an want to know if WoD is going to be worth continuing my sub. Can I buy a WoD key or perhaps just be given one. Hate me if you want but this is a real request.Lynarai19 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Racials Are the racials documented in the beta notes the only racials that exist? Because if I'm losing cannibalize and touch of the grave I'm gonna be pissed.Solen3 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 So when are you fixing this? I have rank 10 from the level 60 pvp ranks(check my feats). Yet I can only use the blue transmog gear on my druid, the character I was playing when the ranks were out? The character didn't earn the title I did, if you don't want to make the title account wide whatever but I can see the feat on this character so I should be able to use the gear for transmog. I shouldn't have to regrind BGs to earn it again. And this is my one and only complaint about this game.Grexar4 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Mythic raiding x-realm in WoD? Hi, I read from the official Blizzard post: ... But I'm not clear if Mythic raiding will allow cross-realm. I have 6 chars and I'm debating which one to transfer to my raid group's server... if there is no cross-realm mythic option it will probably change which one I'm currently leaning toward. ThanksDihana3 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Looking for Alliance Raiding Servers I have been away from WoW for a long time and have recently returned and am really enjoying the game. I am looking for an active pve server With a strong alliance population. I am a level 90 resto druid(healer) with and ilvl of 477. I will be looking for a guild that will be raiding in the 10 or 25 man normal dungeons. ultimately i would like to get geared for running heroic raids. What PvE servers would people recommend that are heavy on the alliance side and have active 10 man and 25 man raids going on? Any and all insights will be greatly appreciated.Zoogg1 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Should I switch back to Tauren? So, at the start of Mists I switched to Pandaran for fun and the food buff was nice. Now I see in the patch notes that it will only increase food benefit by 75% instead of 100% Also, I see the Tauren get a new 2% crit bonus to dmg and healing The money isn't a factor in switching, I don't buy or play other video games so I don't mind paying for the switch. I'm just speculating about the difference between the crit bonus and the food buff? If it helps I raid as healer on this character and I don't PVP much anymore Opinions?Hawnsolo2 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 I am quiting wow To make hot cup of chocolate milk and eat my Caramel Tim Tams BRB in 5 mins,Dkmadness13 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Will BG brackets like 51-60 ever return? I've talked to many people who want to twink in this bracket again. It was the most fun I've ever had in game personally.Drstevebull3 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Feels good man. That feel when getting Wu Kao Assassin dailies three times in a row. One for Wu Kao Assassin set and I get the Shado Master title. How about you guys? What's making you feel good at 3AM?Grenvitch13 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 what makes lots of people faction change? At the beginning of MoP on my server it was about 50/50 Alliance/Horde ratio, then one day after a 2 month break I logged onto my main who was alliance on this server, and it was almost dead on the alliance side, I stayed there for a few more months but it just kept feeling emptier and emptier. which makes me ask, Why do massive amounts of people all faction change in a short time-frame of about 2-3 months?Maalefaak33 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 How do you make gold? Fair enough if you don't want to share your secrets but... I see people going on about how '10K is chump change'. I thought I was pretty good at making gold with the MoP farm and profession daily cds but 10K is heaps to me. How do you make gold?Daguid133 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Flying in WoD, can we talk about it sensibly? Seemingly one of the most sensitive topics of WoD, but when I break it down, I'm not sure why it is. Discussion gets so heated that I think things are blown out of proportion. The only no-flying taking place is WoD new zones/areas. So for everyone that spent gold and time on flying mounts and flying training still have access to all of that in the areas that they have been able to in the past. Nothing is being taken away, but I've seen a lot of people upset for this specific reason. I think the lack of individual flying is doable, however the flight paths need to be reworked and way more efficient. There is normally no flying in an area until you hit max level anyway. I think most agree that the first experience through everything does deserve the "immersion" treatment, but additionally being exposed to the threats that are present is important during the leveling process. But then we hit max level. So how many times do we want to run down these same roads that don't pose the same threat they once did when I have more or less conquered the area and have grown above it? Well, this is where the argument gets hairy. I can't say that I support the lack of flying if flight paths stay as bad as they currently are. More flight paths to hubs, towns, quest centers, areas of interest, and they were more direct... i.e. you don't have to loop around four different towns that are completely out of the way when you could have flown directly to the destination. Efficiency needn't be sacrificed by not allowing our flying mounts. These should then provide a short mounted run to the exact point of interest, but a quick and easy flight path should have gotten you pretty close already. Additionally, portals from big points of interest should be more efficiently designed. I'm expressing my opinion here, and I realize that, but I feel a compromise of this nature kind of keeps both sides of the argument somewhat intact. But you can't please everybody. To me, this keeps up efficiency and wasted time running around to a minimum. This keeps the game experience/immersion, world PvP, local threats more organic. And you don't lose your flying mounts or ability to fly in areas that you have been able to fly in already, so areas like in BC, where it is necessary to fly is left unscathed. I am expecting my post to be unfavorable as I feel a bit differently than most about this game. As this game has progressed it has become more streamlined, more efficient, and caters to a lot more people. But with things like LFG, LFR, BG queues from the menus instead of hubs, etc. have all come into play, the game has become a race. So many people have this rushed mindset instead of enjoying what they're actually doing. Join a random dungeon and watch yourself get yelled at and insulted because you aren't sprinting through it at a power leveling pace. Join a random BG and get figuratively pissed on for not having the greatest gear. We are in a generation of little patience, short attention spans, and immediate gratification. I am a part of this generation and I know it. But there is a lot to gain from not treating this game like a farming occupation, forcing yourself to grind as fast as possible. Don't change the way you play because I'm saying so, I just want people to acknowledge how they prefer to play, and should play that way within the limits of the game. If you want to farm your !@# off, skipping meals for to get that item a week earlier, go for it, it's your choice. Just don't !@#$ on everyone else in the process.Silren499 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 So you can't transmogrify your old legendary? I just came back to the game after a 3+ year hiatus to discover that transmogrification is possible. Awesome. I have a paladin with full T1 and Hand of Rag... but I find out I can't transmogrify gear to look like the Hand of Rag? What exactly is the point of transmogrification in the first place if you can't transmogrify cool items like Hand of Ragnaros? No seriously, what. is. the. point? I presume Blizz doesn't want all the cities swimming with Thunderfury models? But I could use that argument against any cool set ever, from Transcendence to Judgement to you name it. They shouldn't be allowed because they would be cheapened in the process. Cheapened? How about actually ask the people who have these things if they would feel cheapened. Every I have polled things it's only a good idea. Cheapening my weapon would be to force it to rot ignominiously in my bank where it never sees the light of day. Is there at least any plan to open up this option in WoD?Preácharound39 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 What ilvl will 6.0 UBRS catchup gear be? raiders; c'mon in and whine, the water's fine! seriously, I could definentely use some on quite a few alts but - this is blizzard we're talking about here, they dont even bother to update Hallow's or Brewfest gear (sorry Blues, but it's true!) whatever it ends up being, PLEASE make them generic models from panda leveling zones - not gonna be fun for toons who need it if there are people needing purely for mog purposesActionfigure0 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Highest DPS class for WoD? Discuss... With updates coming out for (most of) the classes of WoW... Which class shall reign supreme on the meters? Currently it is Advanced Rotation Feral Druids that are #1 DPS... Wanna argue? Well I don't... QQ Moar, go reroll a Druid. I do NOT have a Beta key... I do not have access to the Beta and probably won't until open Beta comes out but I have had friends telling me Rogues are topping meters and have actually had little to no changes (Except ability pruning maybe) to their class... I've seen Warlock updates, how about that 600% Burning Embers generation? How about that getting 4 BEs every time you cast Incinerate and then casting Chaos Bolt 4 times ... If this is not changed, I have VERY large expectations for Locks in any item level for WoD I've seen some DK updates, Frost Strike damage getting increased by 100% weapon damage and Obliterate getting increased by 70%. Frost Strike will deal 250% weapon damage (Up from 150%) and Obliterate will deal about 525% weapon damage (Up from 455%) I've seen Hunter updates though I can't remember many of them... All I remember is flipping @#$% over them because of how much damage I thought they were gonna do in WoD. I've seen Warrior updates... Ravager... QQ Moar And last but not least I have seen Druid updates... I didn't see much TBH. Atleast in the spectrum of DPS. All I know is that most of the Druids' abilities will now have a cast time. I haven't seen any other class updates not mentioned in the post... Now you have my permission to discuss.Selastarin38 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Question about add on (MSBT) Hi! I have a question about MSBT so anyone who knows how to answer feel free. I have a hard time seeing when my crimson scourge procs so I downloaded MSBT Thinking I could get it to play a sound when it procs that way I do not have to look for it. I am looking for a way to make it a different sound than what all the other default alerts are so I do not get confused. If anyone knows how to do that let me know please!Juicymoose0 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Possibility of two Raid Tiers for WoD There is a possibility of there being only 2 raid tiers in WoD, depending on how fast they get the expansion after WoD out. I do remember them saying they wanted to get expansions out faster(close to a yearly release) what are your thoughts on this?Maalefaak16 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 What's The average DPS for Flex Wing 1? So I am getting close to reaching an acceptable gear lvl to start running flex (wing 1) to gear up for WoD. However I haven't ran flex on any character on flex in a while. Does anyone know a good DPS number to reach for flex 1? I don't wanna enter it and do terribly. What about wings 2-4?Ahuizotl32 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Fantasy Football Season I guess it's time to start playing WoW again.Buucho0 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 wow BLizzard, what are you thinking. I do not have a beta account, but just from reading the notes i get the vibe you are forcing people to play specs they do not want to play (either in pvp or pve) you have removed so many abilities or given so many abilities that we all rely on to specs we do not play (in pve or pvp) this goes for all classes. You have basically made it so that only one type of mage, one type of warrior, one type of monky, paladin etc is viable in pve or pvp. WHere is the fun in this? MOP may have had uncontrollable ccs that pissed everyone off but at least we were free to play whatever spec we wanted because it benefited from the basic abilites we all came to rely on. Now you are removing these abilites and forcing us into a corner. I am not sure what your logic is behind this, specifically with mages. YOu have made it so that only frost mages are viable in pvp. Fire mages went from having an extra stun to now we have one mesmerize.. what next, you gonna make polymorph arcane only? Ooops, shouldn't give you any brilliant ideas..Gnorberta27 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 What The Furthest a Gnome Has Been Punted? Is there a record and do you know who broke it? Also I am wondering if I should go for a sprinting start and how far I should back up before I start running forward. And if you know of any performance enhancing potions I could take that'd be great. ;)Fail35 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Question about the Ironman Challenge http://www.wowironman.com/rules I saw this link in a thread on here several days ago. Does anyone know of a Level 1 Guild (either Alliance or Horde side) dedicated to this effort? I've asked in the realm forums for my home realm (Turalyon) and the role-playing realm where I have a toon (Cenarion Circle), but as yet have not received an affirmative reply. Sounds like a fun challenge I may want to give it a whirl. :-)Skats0 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 WoD is gonna be ruined I just seen a video with Tom Chilton saying Grom hellscream is the last boss of the entire expansion and my heart dropped why would they make a legend like him be the last boss after we just fought his son.Why not have burning legion attack and thats what will happen and have alliance,horde,Iron horde ban together and fight against the Burning Legion.Honestly I was so pumped up about the fact WoD was coming out and when I seen the new Cinamatic I was so amped to get the game but now I know the game is ruined by going the direction they are with killing Grom I dont think I even want to play wow anymore after playing since 08 and spending thousands to play and other things to support blizz I cant even get a beta key wich you might say I thought you didnt want to play the game now but I would love to play the game I just think Grom being the final boss is a huge mistake by blizz and Tom chilton sais we will decide on what we are gonna do depending on what the players want well lets speak up and tell Blizz this is not who we want to be the final boss.i cant be the only one who feels this way so plz show support so they know this is the wrong way to go after making possibly the best expansion ever.Wickedwidow24 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Revoke the Shapeshift change for Druids pt2 This topic is in an effort to continue a Thread that is no longer able to receive additional posts as it has reached its limit. For the original thread please go here. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/13681428078?page=18 The thread wasnt closed down, you just cant post any further messages on it and I wanted the people there to be able to continue in a new thread. Blizzard, please, do something about this Travel Form Merger, change it so that everyone can be happy, let us have the ability to manually change between all three forms when applicable but also give the option for the forms to be merged if we WANT it, please dont force this change on everyone because I ASSURE YOU there are A LOT of people who do not want this change as it is :( I understand its to reduce ability bloat, but not everyone finds the current buttons to be ability bloat or intimidating, I certainly dont, I like it as it is on live, as do others, what about US Blizzard? The people who love things as they are? We all know you can program things so that we can have the ability to manually shift between Stag/Cheetah, Flight and Aquatic when applicable and still give the option of the merged Auto Travel Form thing if people want it...SO PLEASE! PLEASE....do the right thing, make us all happy, you dont need to do it just one way. Again, not all of us have trouble with the way things currently are, please dont force this travel form merger on those of us who dont want it when you know you dont have to, you can do it so EVERYONE is happy :(Kaeaja7 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Heart of The Thunder King Question: If I alrdy looted the Thunder King this week and then got the quest, can I kill him again for the item?Vâleos7 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Soooo, I haven't seen it mentioned.. What do y'all think happen to alternate Garrosh? I've hated that dude from my first encounter with him in Nagrand where he was a crybaby do-nothing all the way to 'Orcs of Future Past." But even I have to admit the guy is a serious badass is the recent spurt of trailers. He could well be my #1 pick for most wasted potential in an NPC. If only he weren't a fascist racist so-and-so, if only... My hope is if they feel like incorporating baby Gary they place him in a redeeming capacity, not a "your Garrosh was merely a setback!" What's the communities opinion on that, and what do you hope to see done with Garrosh as a character/legacy going forward. (I can already hear the "DIE AND STAY DEAD AND FORGOTTEN! ORCS! RAR!)Orcabee15 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Mounts You'd Like to See. An Ironstar- Literally. An Ironstar with your character inside. Only noticeable difference between races is change in size. Devilsaurs- Would not mind if this became a Horde only mount outfitted Darkspear style. Dwarven Tanks- Alliance counterpart to Horde Devilsaurs. Eaglehead model of course. Centaurs, Dryads, Tol'vir, Nerubians, Cryptlords, or Children of Cenarius- Yup. Palanquins- Specifically ones with bearers from the other faction with unique dialogue. I'd like to make four humans carry me and compliment my good looks and moral fairness while they did. It could be a pure vanity mount that moves at walk speed. WoD Hydra- http://images.v-media.eu/world-of-warcraft/warlords/newsmodels/warlords-hydra.jpgYagarr23 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Windward Isle Spawn Rate Nerfed? I went there to see if i can get some motes of harmony and noticed a significant reduction in the spawn rates. Whats going on?Nikyre3 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Profession and Boost Hello guys! The title of this thread is not really specifying anything about this thread and I'm sorry about it I could not imagine another way to say it in a few words. This is the situation: I have a level 90 alliance rogue character with no profession equiped and I have a level 60 horde warrior character with no profession equipped also Both are on the same server. I want to boost my warrior to level 90 and get the profession boost. Normally someone would pick mining/blacksmithing but I was thinking taking blacksmithing/leatherworking with my warrior so those 2 will be automatically boosted to 600. With my alliance rogue that is able to fly etc I could pick up mining/skinning since they are easier to level up. Do you think is worth the time or not? Or should I just pick mining/blacksmithing and whenever I need things for my other char I will just sell plate armor , weapons etc?Deathlaw4 Aug 28, 2014
Aug 28, 2014 Trivialization of Content via Exploiting Dear Diary, With WoD on the horizon, I sit here and wonder if Blizzard has any intention of fixing their game. It has been months, perhaps years as I've only been a monk for about half of this expansion, that the vengeance exploit has plagued my gaming experience. Originally only a few monks to my knowledge knew about this game breaking bug. However, in recent months it has become popularized by streamers and now everybody is exploiting making content trivial and putting all the hard work I put into my monk in vain. I'm not going to go in-depth on how to do this exploit, believe me a simple google search will show you how to be the very best monk in the game because there is no difference between a skilled monk and an exploiting monk. Instead, I'm going to focus on why this exploit needs to be fixed, rather than letting the game decay until vengeance is no longer a thing... My main concern with this bug is the trivialization of challenge modes and speed runs. A monk with 401k vengeance, if they have any idea how to strafe and push their buttons, cannot die. It isn't possible...Your Guard does 2-3x your health over. Your chi wave heals you to full with one tick. Your dps skyrockets. You can do millions of damage. You can solo any trash pack...pair yourself with a healer and you can quite literally 2 man challenge modes. Intended? Not in the least. So what does this mean? Essentially you make the hardest of pulls, the very challenge of challenge modes...a joke...all from an exploit... Raids as well...struggling with progression (I know it is late into the teir but it has been around since before this patch even landed)...no problem just have your monk push his macro and watch as he does a million single target burst. So how do we fix this? Well ideally you would just fix the darn bug. However, realistically, you could simply disable zen meditiation in challenge modes. No CM strat requires this ability, and while it is nice utility for WW and MW, it is not a requirement in the least. This would instantly fix the exploit in most challenge mode dungeons. Things have been disabled in challenge modes before. For a brief period of time, Saylin Battle Banner was disabled, and later re-enabled. Can't be much different I hope. Times have been posted using this exploit. Most of Illidan realm times, are exploited....there is potential that this bug could become required if the times to get realm best and realm titles, now who wants to have to exploit to compete? I no longer run CM times because of this exploit, it just kills the fun and the challenge.. So please blizzard, fixerino.Tenby30 Aug 28, 2014