General Discussion

Oct 20, 2014 What Poisoned WoW So I jumped back into MoP after a inconsistent subscription this expansion, to see what the ability pruning and stat squish felt like. Sad to say it hasn't actually made the game anymore enjoyable. I made a thread yesterday with links to old talent Tree Calculators. (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14928663172#1) after reading through the comments, i think i've figured out what has been bugging me in wow from about mid to late Wotlk. Freedom. The game has just lost so much of it's open ended nature. The game was really what ever you wanted to make it. The world was complex enough that it was actually a world. The game has lost so much of it's complexity for streamlined systems. Even if some were completely impractical and would take 20 times as long or be only 1/10 as strong as the "best" options. There were still options. You can see some of this in the old complexity in the game still. A few examples are things like. Druids can use fist weapons - (main weapon agi, off hand SP?) warriors can use staves (i haven't check in a while tbh) LW, BS, Eng use to branch into multiple paths - (Dragon scale, armor/weapon smith, gnomish/goblin) The old talent Trees General Gear streamlining - ( happened in wotlk and has remained) I remember back at the start of TBC, rouges could use SP weapons to increase their poison damage, and it resulting in absolutely insane numbers. It was quickly removed, but why? Why couldn't they have gained some portion of SP as poison damage (it still needed to be nerfed) but, if a clever player later on found a half decent build which allowed you to abuse the fact that they did. That's cool! If it's game breaking strong then a nerf is warranted, but complete removal just restricts the game.Deadlychuck0 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Poisons in combat sounds Did the rogue poison in combat sounds go away? Is there a toggle for it? Or can we request to bring it back?Flagonslayr5 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Players Cheating Need Roll to Disenchant Item So I was trying to gear my (now unshelved) prot warrior in Heroic 5 man dungeons, and troll Druids/Shamans kept Needing on weapons and rings with STRENGTH stats on them, then disenchanted what they won. I thought you made it so classes that cannot use certain weapons or stats are unable to Need? The DISENCHANT button is there for a reason people, it's cheating the system if you hit NEED when you can't even use it so you get "priority" over other enchanters. I said in chat that they shouldn't be Needing on things they can't even use and they got all huffy and were like "oh I was going to give it back but now I'm really going to disenchant it"; first of all, I know you weren't going to give it back because two minutes went by with me typing in all caps to get your attention. I tried walking into Stormstout Brewery and Jade Serpent Temple to get the weapons but unfortunately they did not drop so I had to tank randoms for hours on end hoping I landed on those dungeons, and of course some jerk needs the weapon it took me hours to even see drop. I reported both the Druid but had a hard time reporting the shaman, but guess what Blizzard it's hard to report people when they loot and leave without saying anything in chat, in your Report a Player feature you should improve it. Your feature says "herp derp you can right click on their portrait while they are in the group or click on their name in chat" but what about the jerks that know not to say anything in chat so they can avoid having easy access to be reported? I should not have to jump through hoops to report people, it's even worse when they have the special letter characters and I have to look up how to type the letter. You jerks may be laughing now at my frustration, but wait until your method to cheat the system is demolished. Then we will see who's laughing. **** And yes I do have Timeless Isle gear, I even bought and replaced that gear with the 522 gear. I have a 522 shield but I needed a MH weapon that was not ilvl 404... even dps in regular dungeons won the Need roles. For tank gear. ****Wildemary38 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Bird Form on Dreanor as much as i don't want flying on Dreanor i am really going to miss bird form it is my favorite form that druids have but why cant druids be in bird form on Dreanor? or any other place with no flying? i mean now we can ride dragons and other flying mounts in noun flying zones so why cant druids be in bird form they wouldn't have to fly all over Dreanor just a few feet above the ground like they do now. I mean theirs going to be no reason to have bird form on Dreanor if we need to fly to have it.Welleth2 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 6.0.2 MM Hunter no longer a PVP spec? I generally have no problems with 6.0.2 apart from one or two things but they're negligible. However there is one thing that HAS to change other wise pvping as a MM hunter is dead and that's "Sniper Training" in other words rewarding a kiting class to stand still. MM hunters as a whole in 6.0.2 aren't that bad obviously they aren't as strong as they once were but it's ok they're still playable and one can still do good with a MM hunter however when it comes to pvping as a MM hunter it's no longer fun and sometimes even unbearable all because of that one ability. The ability itself isn't the problem it's that in order for it to be active the hunter needs to stand still. NO class in the game should be forced to have to stand still even melee DPS don't stand still they're always hopping around and there's two reasons as to why. The first being that as a melee dps and I'm talking Rogue, Warrior, Ret, Enhancement, Monk, Deathknight and Druid your goal is to be able to have your attacks hit and your opponent's attack miss so you're constantly trying to get behind the person and LOS the person. The second reason is because jumping around and constantly moving is FUN!!, It's entertaining even players doing nothing but standing waiting for something are either jumping up and down or pressing A and D really quickly to move side to side at a rapid pace for !@#$s and giggles or even spamming x to sit and stand really quickly because standing still is plan and simply BORING. Now aside from standing still simply being boring it's the difference between life or death in pvp ESPECIALLY for a class that is ranged and would lose in any up and close encounter. All range classes rarely ever stand still because kiting is their prerequisite for victory (baring locks that can fear up the %^- and then cast) Kiting is a ranged characters life blood it's the very heart beat that sustains their presence. The fact that as a MM hunter the best way to optimize my damage out put is by standing still is sickening it's a cancer attempting to stop the beating heart. It has become extremely difficult to deal with melee range characters now if not impossible because while a MM hunter attempts to kite their attacks aren't nearly as affective so classes that can self heal can easily brush off a MM hunters damage if the hunter is attempting to kite and when the hunter attempts to stand still so they can do damage they lose all momentum almost instantly to the melee dpser who clearly specializes in close quarters dps i.e the term melee dps. For a while there at the release of 6.0.2 I wanted to see what it was like to play my MM hunter so I started with a little pve and found it wasn't bad then I moved on to pvp and learned it was like attempting to carry a 400 pound man for a mile while with every step I take Dwayne Johnson is kicking me in the groin... please stop Dwayne Johnson from kicking me in the groin and allow my hunter to kite again.Grimmjaw0 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Normal / LFR Schedule for WoD? Alright so I'm just curious how LFR and Normal mode will be released during WoD. Obviously when raids are open its gonna be Heroic first, followed by Mythic next week. What I am wondering is does anyone know how LFR / Normal are going to be done? Is it gonna be like 5.4 where Flex was released day 1 with Normal mode, next week heroic + LFR, Flex 2 Week 2, LFR 2 week 3 and so on? or is there no official word on this yet?Sarym2 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Blizzard can't win with characters. WARNING, THIS TOPIC MAY CONTAIN SPOILERISH THINGS. I tend to believe that thrall gets too much story over other characters. So I was very interested to see that Khadgar was getting some story doing something thrallish like saving the world. So I ghosted the comments people had for Khadgar. Unfortunately other people aren't as happy as I am. Many of the commenters gave me the impression that Blizzard simply can't not right the story to satisfy the fanbase. A classical catch 22. Namely, if Thrall works with the Alliance and Horde to save Azeroth from some great threat: "Why is Thrall always the center of the story let someone else be the center for once!" If (insert Alliance character hear) works with the Alliance and Horde to Save the world/try to save the world/ from some great threat: "Are you proud that you made (said character) a traitor to his faction?" This is why we can't have nice things.Honon1 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Battolground AFK Since i hath to get a rediculous amount of points just to purchase an item, i hath divised a strategy of afk. It worked a couple of times and I got an item out of it but pee pole are catching on so... are there any other methods to get the items eaiser all i do is getted 2 shotted with my standard armor its not faireHungerghost20 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 blood dks am i the only one who thinks they are like raid bosses atm in pvp? they are too hard to kill and deal too much damage. idk if all tanks are like this now or what, i think prot warriors do a lot of damage now too. for real it needs to be nerfed asapGlauron39 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Just got Reins of the Onyxian Drake Only took 12 trys, Ty loot godsAlastair17 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Hu'seng The Gatekeeper is bugged T_T I'm standing right in front of him... nothing is happening... This is the second time I've come across a bug in this scenario that might force me to start over. I'm starting to think there's an achievement for completing this scenario without running into a bug...Kurddran1 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 i'd like to give a shout out to ghostcrawler aka greg streets i miss you and hope you good will at what every your doing you are greatly missedJoekidd8 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 My Eyebrows! So in general I am aware of all the complaints about the new models. I enjoy the new look it gives the game, and for the most part welcome all of it. However I couldn't help but notice my eyebrows are gone. Why my eyebrows, of all things to miss. I will look for an old screen shot to see if I can post an old comparison. Until then, here is another topic for you blizz. Happy trailsTirwinsonic9 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 What to play in WoD for PvP Right now I main a Feral Druid and DK. Both of which are probably going to get gutted due to the complaining of the community. So now i'm deciding between a Ret and a Hunter. Any inputs on which might be more effective in pvp at the start?Scoodlepew2 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Running Sounds This is just a little thing, but it keeps bugging me... :\ The new running sounds (characters and mounts) don't sync up with the movement of my characters' feet sometimes, and seem louder than they were before. There also seems to be less variation with the sound of the footfalls, so it gets bothersome rather quickly. On hard surfaces, it sounds like someone is following me very closely and gently beating a piece of soft leather with a wooden spoon close to my ear. Some of the sounds on different terrain don't seem quite right, either. Trolls sound like they are clip-clopping around in boots even though their feet appear to be bare no matter what they put on them. Has anyone else noticed this?Shalarana2 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Please take quest log up from 25 max to 50+ I'm not really sure why the limit is in place, but I am constantly bumped up against my 25 quest limit. Between Pet Dailies, one times, Timeless Isle stuff, and dungeons I'd rather wait to turn in till I get the same dungeon in a random queue, I'm always abandoning quests, some of which I have a rather hard time reobtaining. So, is there any reason really to have the limit? Why can't people just turn in quests when they are in the area for things like this? I don't get it. Would be a huge quality of life improvement for me.Frizmok8 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 [Suggestions] Live Character Copy/CM Achieves Live Character Copy - If you've ever played Beta/PTR just the same as that, but on live. Copy X character, and put on X realm (Can be the same or Different.) Same items in bags, and follow gold cap realm transfers. Reason - I've grown fond of my characters, the items they have, some that are no longer available, and all around, the building of the character. I've played my monk since 5.3, changing from a shaman, and have collected many items just in that time frame, that I kind of don't want to go out and find again, or wait for some mysterious mail, that has a mount that I've already learned. (Looking at you extra Tyrael's Charger sitting in my bank.) Also, If I wanted to join a second guild for another raid team, I can just jump right in and and have two characters or more doing the content (Because I really like raiding??). It could cost $60, and come with a free realm change if selected(?). Locked on that account, cannot transfer to different ones. Feats, and items it has in the bank or bags are all the same. Just the same as a PTR character copy, except on live. ---- CM Achieves - If you've done MoP CMs on any characters, you should get that CM feat for the same class, or it could be account wide. Allow any future and present characters be able to buy MoP cms even if you've just done it on one character. Why? I know CMs have been out for 2 years, but I still only had gotten them on two toons. I have the urge to have an alliance monk, but since monks are fairly new, and picky on what to transmog, I've grown attached to their CM set. Also, I'm committed to a raid team, that I do not want to leave because they're pretty neat people. Also, so much free time, that I just want to raid, and get better at the class I'm playing at that moment. Also http://gyazo.com/5c084077a400046a2e48155ba57b1be6 OooOoo pretty~ http://gyazo.com/cdb2d401382e8a77659a7b0bf4f719b7 Awe look at the barrel~ TL;DR Live Character Copy - same as PTR but on live of course. CM Achieves - To specific class present and future characters, or all sets for all characters if you've done them. I want to be alliance for funzies, and don't want to leave horde guild~ Thoughts? Concerns?Jovial0 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 TomTom Anyone know of a another addon like TomTom thats up to date? i know a few peoples tomtom dont work since 6.0 so im guessing no one elses is not working or am i wrong? if not wrong anyone know of another addon like tomtom?Fudrucker6 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Rotting Away. I still do not understand why our Legendary equipment cannot be used for transmog. We spend all of this time and effort obtaining these items with the help of our friends and guilds only to have them rot in our banks. It is a shame. Why shouldn't we be allowed to show off our hard work and pride for what we have accomplished? How is it hurting the game or community by having these items as transmogs?Aerdea4 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Orcs and Humans are the rednecks of Azeroth All the other races are bilingual. And yet Orcs and Humans, who run their respective capital cities, can only speak one and get mad when an elf or troll cant speak the language. Then they're all "if youre gonna live here, learn to speak the language, or go back to where you came from!!" And its like, if you yourself are not bilingual, how can you rightfully say something like that?Bargathungar1 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Remove guild member cap Cash flow doesn't exist anymore. Guild levels don't exist anymore. There is no reason to have a cap anymore. -RöùgêlòrdqtxRöùgêlòrdqtx27 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Costumes and combat Which of the new costume effects works with combat? As you can use the costume and still fight and cast and whatnotYzzami0 Oct 20, 2014
Nov 27, 2014 "Anduin Senpai..." she said quietly to hrself There he was, by the pool. School was just ending, and the swim team was practicing their strokes. Zaela had come to watch her BFF Jaina try out for the swim team. Anduin had just gotten out of the pool, water trickled down from his short blonde hair. He had a white towel hanging down over his shoulder. Zaela looked down at her phone blushing putting it into her purse, hoping no one noticed her looking. She suddenly had an idea. She took her phone back out of her purse. Posing with a duckface, she faced the phone, pretending to take a selfie. She snapped a picture zoomed in on Anduin with the front camera. No one would be none the wiser. But someone had noticed her looking at Anduin. Black combat boots resting on the bench in front, torn fishnets, a short black dress with a black jacket. Sylvanas sneered and rolled her eyes. Zalea wouldn't have a chance with someone as popular as Anduin. And someone else had noticed Sylvanas noticing. Garroshina stroked her chin, stubble tickling her palm. She plotted how to win Anduin's affections. Maybe a weightlifting competition or taking over Stormwind would get his attention. And someone noticed Garroshina noticing Sylvanas noticing Zaela. Wrathion snickered and stood up. His turban wet since he never took it off during swim practice. He walked up to Anduin. "Bro, you got like, 3 girls all majorly crushing on you." Anduin shook his head. "Haha, I wish. you're imagining things, dude." Wrathion laughed and punched Anduin's arm. Off in the bleachers, Rheastrazsa pretended to take a selfie while taking a quick picture of Wrathion.Yzzami56 Nov 27, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 [Question] 20M & Personal Loot w/ Garry Mount As I understand it you can set 20 Mythic to be personal loot, with Mythic Garrosh, how would the Garrosh mount work?Phiberoptic8 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Something better than new character models... Make new mount models >> make new character models Q.E.D. can't argue with it. this just needs to be done.Rollertoker2 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Accessing data since they're no longer MPQ So, does anyone have any information about accessing the sound files and such in the World of Warcraft directory since the files are no longer MPQ format? From the looks of it, they're a mix of data files and IDX files. Any information would be great as I miss being able to access all the sound clips and voice over work!Ennaelios2 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 No valor = lack of motivation? Anyone find that without valor, that there feels like no point to run stuff such as dungeons, lfrs, even normal raid bosses no longer give anything for downing other then gold. Gold just feels so...uneventful. Before, if I started a toon with valor, I felt like I had to cap her. I had motivation to run things. Now....nadda...zip... Maybe instead of satchels being just for when healers/tanks are "needed", a similar reward could be for doing things. Or perhaps lesser charms, or some other reward that does something... Right now, all my motivation is just *poof* - Gone...... I login to a toon, and logout.Drizzelle70 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Astral Communion Not Working? Can't get it to work at all...broken?Paramagik7 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 New Models My 0.02$: I play a female draenei, night elf, and undead. My feedback respectively is (all models refer to female version): Draenei - this model has turned out poorly. The eyes have lost their character (this was a known issue in beta and numerous threads addressed it). The eyes are no longer stern, but vacant orbs with no character. Worse, they are a fixed shade of pale blue whereas before they changed colour to reflect your skin tone. i.e. white skinned draenei had white/greyish eyes. The model has also become thinner. It would be largely ok, but the eyes are a monumental change that cannot be overlooked and drastically alters the personality and feel of the character. For this reason I give it a failing grade. Night Elf - I like it. She's bouncy, frisky, and cute. I can see some people not liking it but the armour fits well, the faces are good, and the animations turned out great (some changes are noticeable such as the hearthstone casting animation). Overall very happy with it, and if I was maining her into WOD I would use New Models on. Undead - This model turned out poorly. There are four issues - the faces, the stance, the shoulders, and the run animation. First the faces. All of them (except 1 that my model has with the skinless jaw) are smiling. The feel of the slinking creepy undead woman is gone. All of the female faces are now smiling in some way. This is not true to the original feel, nor did it introduce an improvement. Second, the stance. The original undead female holds her weapons pointed down to the ground, as if the sinew and flesh on her bones is just barely holding together. It really hammered home the feel of this decrepit undead warrior risen from the grave. The new model holds it upwards at about a 20^ angle, drastically altering the emotional content of her standing pose. Third, the shoulders. In the old model they sit on her shoulder, on the new model they are attached to her bicep. This has created a huge gap between her head and the shoulder armour that makes her look feel very top heavy and bulky rather than a creepy, petite risen corpse. It's just not very comfortable to look at. Finally, the run animation does not scale with speed enhancements well at all. When I use something like burning rush she frantically flails her legs. Her arm motion has also changed, and altogether it is not true to the original. In fact, it's much worse. Additionally, the skirt model is broken in two ways. First, when you run it forms these hard edges along the footline where each leg moves, rather than a nice rounded cover that real fabric would. Try it yourself and you will see what I mean, when she moves her legs a sharp vertex forms. Second, when standing at rest position a full length cloak clips with the skirt model near where the feet are. The original did not do this. Therefore the female draenei and undead get a failing grade, and the female night elf is a pass in my books. Until these issues are resolved I'll be keeping the new character models off.Foulisfair14 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Who noticed this? Fist major/minor glyph opens at 25, then 50, then 25. so every 25 levels, right? so why isn't there a 4th slot at 100? or has there only ever been 3 slots? (i don't know i am a cata baby) edit: cata, not dataShatterlock4 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 why no change to pet taunt/aspect how come blizzard won't change the pet taunt in dungeons/raids? how come we can't click off aspect of daze?Zepsi0 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Footman and Grunt transmog sets in WoD I have see the new garrison transmog sets for a human footman, which is similar to the imperial plate set except it's identical to the footman from warcraft. But, the orc grunt is missing the horned helmet, will that be added?Xrave2 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Anyone have all 90's? How does it feel?Yasunobu23 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Insane Steemwheedle Cartel rep farm Finishing insane tonight add my btag: SpencerAZ#1132 let's get these reps done.Rezyla0 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Feedback: Mining Combining lots of stacks of ore nuggets is not fun.Chuckbobuck6 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 not fixed crowd control is far from bein fixed in pvp.when you cant react to a player attacking you to your death because of crowd controls that is wrong.it happens more then you think.HERE IS IDEA THAT WILL HELP ALITTLE REDUCE THE FREAKING COOL DOWN ON CC TRINKET BREAKERS 2 MIN COOL DOWN REALLY CHANGE IT TO 45 SEC COOL DOWNJoekidd3 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 October 17th hotfixes Are the classes balances in game yet, or are they put in after maintenance? Thanks!Hungrydog4 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Zidormi not there?! Okay so I tried to get the buckets from blasted lands and the npc to revert to old version is no where to be found! I've looked on forums, found her coords, nothing there.Tyrîn2 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Phasing and/or Loading sucks now Phasing and loading is so much worse now! I have flown to places and waited forever for npcs to load. I do quests ( currently in Northrend ) and I stand in a vast empty area waiting on mobs to load and then a person who flickers in and out of view either steals mobs from me or I steal from them because I have no clue they are even t here. It's really ruining that feel of having a full world when I can see nothing without standing on top of it. This started immediately after patch.Merritt14 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 RIP Sargeras AgainMìkasà9 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Rate the Transmog Above you Rate my transmog from 1-10 I tried to be original! :)Sugarshadows1 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Weapons off first boss in UBRS event The weapons should of dropped off the last boss. Many players leave after the first boss. It becomes difficult to complete that dungeon.Helpful5 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Bg's not giving honor I've noticed now that when you lose a bg, you don't get any honor. Why? That seems counter-productive. If you try your hardest, you should at least get 40-50 honor. I've been at 2700 honor for about 8 hours now, and I've done maybe 6 bg's since then. I only need 300 more for my pvp weapon, but we keep losing. Horde in general lose pretty often (it's gotten to the point where I tell myself "ok, just 9 more losses and I can get another piece"), but if we're trying our best, why should we be penalized with no honor at all. It's really disheartening to lose a WSG with 2 flags vs their 3 and only get 8 honor. To top it off, I just found out IOT doesn't give honor anymore from the pvp dailies, so I don't even have that option. I'm sorry to vent like this, it just seems wrong to penalize us for not winning every single bg we enter, which is made harder since everyone you go against is full 550 and you're getting one shot.Itsmynature3 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 If it fun for devs to butcher warriors? one week and you made any sense of what fury could be, Gone. Arms is a mess from what I read and I have not even attempted it and your just nerfing and pummeling us to the ground. I am not a hunter, A mage, or a lock: I am a warrior, I am melee with limited ways aside beating on a boss in its face, I can not stand at rage. go "lol skill" and shoot things. My ability are weak, underpowered, charge weaving is gone, Sudden death is now nerfed (soon to be), and our old rage spender cost to much rage. WHAT are you guys thinking.Massacre6 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Raidfinder Settings What settings do you use to fill for a Celestials or Ordos? If I try to fill using one of the 25m options - like for SoO or similar - I cap out at 25 and cannot invite any more players. How is this an improvement? I didn't like how hidden away the old queuing system was, but this is a mess and, apparently, missing raids, so we can't list for those raids. Also, it doesn't seem to fill the raid until we've reached critical mass, so the people in the raid leave because they don't see it filling further....Hobb0 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 A Happy Hallow's End to All Gleeful cackles fill the night, as terrified people run in fright. You go inn to inn seeking candy, dressed in your best costume looking dandy. What is this time and what is this day? you hope for a answer quickly you pray! But rest your shield arm no need to Defend! Join the fun on this Hallow's End!Dreadhallow2 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Blasted Lands Opening Event Bugged? So, I did the Blasted Lands Opening Event the day it came out, before the quest reward gear was put in. Then people raised a fuss about how they were screwed out of the quest reward gear because they did the event the day it came out... And so, I assume, they reset the quest for everyone because suddenly the Warchief's Call Boards are telling me to head to the Blasted Lands to do the questchain that I already did... So I figured, "why the hell not?" And I teleported over to the Shattered Landing. Problem: Thrall isn't there. He's over near Nethergarde giving Nethergarde quests. So I flew over to him...but he won't accept my quest turn-in. What do?Nightelfbane2 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 transmog level 60 gear onto heirlooms? Yesterday I hit level 60 on my warrior and bought the level 60 PvP set from the legacy armor merchant. When I went to transmog it onto my heirlooms, the item didnt even appear in the options. My heirlooms are already mogged so I am wondering what the deal is. My guildies said that the pvp gear cant be used for transmog. Is that true?Bargathungar3 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 WoD Exact Release Time I have been looking around but I cant find a solid answer. I'm trying to find out when exactly WoD will go live. I assumed midnight but no idea what timezone... Anybody have a concrete answer? ThanksDemonfyre10 Oct 20, 2014
Oct 20, 2014 Uhhh......what?! How come femsaken have a no eye option but males don't? Whats the opposite of misogynist? That's what I'm thinking, looking at you Sylvanas. Edit: cranky, so literal. /sarcasmTorav4 Oct 20, 2014