General Discussion

Jul 23, 2014 Has there a class ever been more OP than monk Has there ever been a period in 10 years where a class has been more OP than a monk is now in PVP?Koopsta68 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Log in Buggss... Hey, Im having Issues with Loggin into my main toons on US-Illidan.. I can get onto my character list but all my 90s that are in pandaria im unable to log into.. all my lower levels that are in Orgrimmar im able to log into... Why is this? Anybody Able to give me any answers or able to help me???Apocalyspé6 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 New Forsaken female model feedback Saw the new model on wowhead, and so far it looks good. However, I wanted to give a spot of feedback, namely regarding the eyes. Obviously the model is still a work in progress, but I think the eyes are boring in the current implementation. The "all one eye color" thing is tired and already exists with draenei and night elves. In fan art, I've always felt that the coolest looking Forsaken have glowing yellow irises and pitch black sclera. This has the effect of turning what was once a normal human eye into something similar yet at the same time sinister. Compared to the other races' eyes (all of which have a distinct, moveable iris), an all-yellow eye simply doesn't match up in terms of visual quality and seems dull and uninspired. Anyway, that's my two cents; take it or leave it. :)Nezbrezzak0 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Garrisons turning out to be a huge let down When I first heard of this - I thought customized housing. Then as i read more and looked at the beta in detail I see the following: 1) You do not own the Garrison and you cannot customize it outside of picking buildings with slight variations. 2) You do not pick a location. It is assigned to you and you manage it. 3) You send NPCs on quests to level them and other things up - like the countless iPad games i really don't care for. 4) This is nothing more than a side task to help you win a side victory (as was corrected and pointed out on the beta forums) Why am I disappointed? Way back when there was talk about housing - that was never added. Then it seemed as every other MMO was adding cool customizable housing - Blizzard announced Garrisons and made it sound oh so awesome. You get to pick where it goes, it's your to customize, on and on. As we get close to completing these garrisons in the beta and all the details about this part of the game are known - i find i have zero interest in what it turned out to be. I have a LOT of interest in customizing my place. As was pointed out very clearly on the beta forums over and over - this is NOT your place. You are simply managing this fort in a military sort of way. Yet another thing I am scratching off my want to do list - which is getting pretty small.Enigma26 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Why is the armory so screwed up? Tired of the armory not showing new pieces of gear on characters even if they been offline for awhile. I got new gear on one of my alts and logged out so the armory could update and it still hasnt. Its still got my OS transmog showing while im on my MS, im going like WTF is going on. I cant even use askmrrobot since it goes by armory, blizz gives 8-14 hour maintenance but cant fix there armory...really blizz.Neostrike10 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 I'm sorry, you must have me confused. So a little backstory: I haven't played on a PVP server since before ToT came out, and even then I didn't PVP on it. In fact, the only world "PVP" I've done in the last 12 months is AFK in Nagrand on Area 52 for tokens for the mount on my priest. And even then, it's not worth it to kill lowbies since they don't give tokens. (and even then even then, they still have to flag themselves so it's not like they'd be dying accidentally if they got in the way of AoE) Anyway, fast forward to yesterday morning. I logged in to play the Naxx expac on Hearthstone, only to find a battletag request saying "f*** you piece of s***." I was, understandably I think, a bit confused. The only thing I do that I can think of to warrant such a reaction is run murloc decks on HS, and even that's still not deserving of such anger. I accepted the request because I was curious why he was so mad, and finally caught him online today. ... He then instantly removed me, and I'm still left wondering who he thought I was, and how in the world he got my btag which, as far as I'm aware, isn't publicly visible. So how about you, GD. Any funny stories of mistaken identity or ragers without reason?Alsondris0 Jul 23, 2014
Aug 31, 2014 Why is my Explosive shot so weak? Im looking at recount from last few boss fights and on average lesser geared hunters explosive shots are crit ticking for 250k+ while mine maxes out at 130k what gives?Furbzz215 Aug 31, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Deserter Debuff is useless and annoying I'm having this issue (related to the servers being messed up, that's not why I'm here) where I don't even load into an arena, I just get "Transfer Aborted: Instance not found" after ten seconds at the loading screen and get deposited back to where I am in the in-game world. I wouldn't be too terribly annoyed if this didn't apply the deserter debuff, a debuff that stacks as it happens more. Why do we even have this thing???? It doesn't stop people from dropping MMR, all they have to do is get into combat for one second and then leave. Personal experience: my friend and I boosted 90s (enhance shaman/frost mage, a comp that we can beat fully geared players with) together and said screw BGs, we're doing straight arenas. So we did, and we started at like 800 MMR. I thought, great, we're at an MMR so low I didn't even know existed, we'll be fine! Our second match was against a fully geared Vicious Gladiator shadow priest that flipping whooped us. And not once did we fight anyone with less than full gear and most of them weren't even terrible players. Short version: This buff is nothing but a nuisance. Sidenote: I just hit my issue again and have been sentenced to a 25 minute deserter debuff. Othersidenote: I've only gotten to 1800 in RBGs and 1700 in 3s and I don't raid. Before people completely ignore my point and say "omg uve nvr plyd srs arenas such scrub," know that this debuff literally has nothing to do with how much I play this game, it affects everyone.Muenor15 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Beta Invites? Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what the dates are for the waves of beta invites?Wermwood4 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 PvP queue times plus debuff Queue times have been a problem for Horde for a long time. Now, with the short debuff, people are much more inclined to quit in the middle of bgs. End result: about half the time, I spend 15-20 minutes in queue and then zone into a totally lopsided BG which ends a few minutes later. It's really frustrating. Fix, please.Carmageddon1 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 I know I have asked this before but I can't Seem to find out how to do it. Again, and I do apologize for this but how do you change the toon in which you make posts from on the forums? When I click on the icon above it just takes me to Ore's armory page. Tanks much for any replies. And, Rock on!Oreooze6 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Alot of you really do push new players away I am not a new player by any means in the fact that I have played for years before MoP but am just coming back, but you can't expect newer players to enjoy themselves when you berate them for not knowing a boss or something because they haven't ran the dungeon 500 times like you have. Like it or not for this game to continue to thrive it needs new players, so all you 'veterans' out there need to stop berating people for not knowing certain mechanics and what not. Its one thing if someone is fully geared and in a raid and they still suck, but if they are obviously new, why berate them?Hamburgla72 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Need help Finding a decent A:H ratio pvp server hopefully mid-high population.Elleigha3 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Why can't I remove this guy??? Alright, so I'm not going to say names but yesterday I was in an instance group with an OLD FRIEND* and his guild members with a few people not from his guild for a Siege of Orgrimmar 10 Player Normal starting from the start. Anyway, while I was looking something up (How to put the tank's name next to everyone else's) and this is where it starts to become chaos. One of the dudes said "Give me Leader and I'll do it" and I thought to myself "No you won't. Lol" because the 2 times I've done that in the past they just kicked me for no reason. Further on, when we got to the first boss (Immerseus) that same guy just attacked the boss when half of the group didn't even know the fight and we were trying to explain it. I know he attacked it because when I was targeting the boss, under the bosses name where my name was (Main Tank) it was attacking him. Further on, what I proceeded; still, half of the group still didn't know the fight the other tank jumped in and explained it while that guy that attacked the boss first was explaining it THE WRONG WAY during the fight and the guy that pulled was encouraging him to make him sound like an idiot . Plus, my old friend didn't listen to anything I said so I doubt he was listening to anything else besides himself. You can tell the fact he didn't ignore or respond to the guy. Then, when it got to the point where the person that attacked the boss died, he started talking trash about me, saying I'm a bad leader and the other tank is horrible. When in reality I wasn't Leader in the first place. My old friend just passed me leader because he couldn't figure out how to switch to Master Loot and change the loot threshold. (The other tank is my old friend) Eventually, when it got to the point where one of the other dps died the other tank was all saying in caps "Go Rez Him!" and I said, "NO" because if I did you couldn't resurrect other party member again. then that guy that pulled the boss decided to do when he was doing from the start and complained about me and the other tank no doing their job. Well of course we aren't, he isn't taunting at corrosive blast and I'm busy trying to focus on the fight and trying to get the other tank to stop telling me the fight because I already know it. Like I said before, (he does NOT listen the first time.) And I have to explain to him several times the do(s) and don't(s) for fights and the actually group when we start this raid. Now that that's over with, I'll get to the point. When we wiped the first and last time the first thing I heard out of one of the alive* healer's mouth was "Did I do good? D:" and I didn't respond because I wasn't really paying attention. Then one of the damage dealers; aka: the person that pulled the boss started to say "So..... Rascal?" Right when he said that I removed him from the group. Then all of a sudden he just re-enters the instance group repeated times and says "Hey! Rascal." I kept saying to myself "HOW DO I REMOVE YOU!?!?!?" Either he just entered the instance again from the raid group right after I kicked him from the instance group*, or my old friend just invited him again. Who knows.... But anyway, How do I remove people permanently that act like jerks and have the lowest damage dealt in the entire raid? Do I have to /kick twice?Ráscal16 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Goblins need to get .... their act together and create a holodeck training area. I fail at Blackfuse conveyerbut if there were a piece of equipment like that I could train where I'm having grief without using an actual raid which isn't viable. "Hey guys, form a raid so I can practice the belts, no this isn't a loot gear run, this is for me and training" It's holding me back.Rhysiaana0 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Never pass out in Silvermoon. So I was getting pretty drunk at the Wayfarer's Inn tonight, and apparently, I passed out. When I woke up, this happened. http://i.imgur.com/CIVg63h.jpg Don't pass out in Silvermoon City.Delurk32 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Valor point removal in WoD Does that mean upgraded gear will be downgraded? time spent upgrading will be wasted? time to find a new game to pee away my free time?Rohcah21 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Should be a feature to update Armory In game by ones self, that way it would always be up to date. Rather than however blizzard currently scans for updates, we could just click something that updates our current gear manually before logging off or while logged on. Thoughts?Chavy0 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Can't decide... So I have finally decided to get into the PvP side of things.. Been a raider since WoTLK, on and off of course. But I am having a hard time choosing between a mage or a priest. I want to get into the arena side of things mostly, maybe a few rbgs here and there. Most of my friends play PvP so I wanted to give it a try. Seeing as how I am fairly new to PvP, which class do you think would be best suited for a noob like me (priest or mage)? I want to heal, but at the same time the playstyle of a mage looks really fun. Which class do you guys think is harder to master? Thanks for any info guys!Mootriz6 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Create-A-Vendor Item! Since it's Wed and I'm waiting for my group, I figured why not start a thread in which we can create WoW based items you'd like to see sold on vendors? It's a simple task: You take something in WoW and sell it as a product that one might purchase of a vendor. You don't have to go into GREAT detail if you don't want to. The product name and a simple tagline will be more than sufficient. Example: Thrall's Balls! It ain't easy being green! Example: Seabreach Flow! When you want your extended lock out to have that 'Fresh Raid' feeling! Edit: Changed the titleHuggywuggles1 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 WoD new zones So my friends keep talking about some new WoD zone called Trashcan apparently? They're convinced that it's true. If it is, why would they call it that? Are people just screwing with me?Frankenstula7 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Rearranging gear upgrades? Blizz should give an option on the reforge menu to let us re-arrange our upgrades on our gear. Say you upgraded a flex piece to fully 4/4 but then you got a warforged piece, you should be able to take away all the reforges you done on the flex piece and move them to the warforged piece. Would save a lot of time in gathering in VPs.Neostrike3 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Equipment Manager / Bag space So I realize that WoD is set to allow a bag to be ordered a specific category like equipment. Also this auto-scaling thing where PvP gear goes up to some arbitrary ilvl when PvP flagged and in combat. Here's the problem. A character that plays two specs also PvEs and PvPs. That character has PvE tank gear, PvE DPS gear, PvP DPS gear. Three different sets of equipment for this guy. Why is it still in our bags? Is the point to just get one set of gear? I'm thinking one problem was addressed but the other ( bag space ) wasn't. If PvP gear was removed entirely both issues would have been resolved, right? Why not just have the ilvl not matter in PvP? We've already gone that far with the auto scaling in world PvP ( WoD ). This way we'd need one set of gear for both PvP and PvE.Orcmasha4 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Why the looooooong maintenance yesterday? I think its obvious it was because of the expansion. I think its coming a lot sooner than people think. I predict, next month!Seledor14 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Check out my Lore Debates segment! Every week I will post a topic on Enjin at http://www.naoisgaming.com/forums/m/22863662/viewforum/4283992 Check out this weeks topic! http://www.naoisgaming.com/forums/m/22863662/viewthread/13992888-lore-debate-whos-better-leader-grom-hellscream-or-durotanPuthrick0 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Titan Runestones w/Black Prince buff Does Buff let Runestones drop from the other bosses,that normally wouldn't?Groinkick4 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 WoW mobile armory Has anyone been having a problem with theirs since maintenance yesterday? Mine keeps saying that maintenance is going on even though it isn't!Kallicloset1 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 What i did over maintenance Went to the gym and worked out for like a hour then went home and watched a ton of Teen Titans. Ah the nostalgia!Hïroshi71 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Updated Troll Models I know they have to be coming soon! I saw the skin for the male and remember a tweet from Chris talking about how they had to do a lot of posing animations for the lips to move correctly around the tusks. Anyone else waiting on the edge of their seat to see what we are going to look like!? I have high expectations!Kevra1 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Larger Hunter Pet Glyph? Heya! I was playing my mage earlier and I realized that I could increase the size of my elemental via glyph, and I thought that was really cool. I was just curious if there was any reason that hunters can't have something similar? We have a size reduction glyph, but no growth one. I enjoy large characters and large pets to go with them, and since mages can have both types of glyph, can't we? :DOtoa3 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 King's Command not appearing after 90 boost Hi, I boosted my level 60 character to level 90, and so I was never able to receive the quest, "King's Command." As such, I never got to experience the cinematics and quests associated with the Alliance's first trip to pandaria. I really wanted to experience this, so I tried talking to the Bronze dragonflight associate to receive my "second chance" at experiencing the events. Yet, I even after accepting her second chance I was still unable to either experience the cinematics, nor find the beginning quest, "King's Command," which should have popped up the first time I entered Stormwind. I really want to play through these events and will be very sad if i can't experience them because I don't want to be punished for using the level 90 boost that Blizzard gives us forcibly when we pre-purchase Warlords of Draenor.Kirsola8 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Evironment effects on players. With WOD coming this fall it would be awesome to see new "Different" improvements. I came up with Environment effects on players. Each zone has a different feel and a different "Environment". Why not make the zones effect each player. If its "Snowing" the players mount speed is reduced by 25% If its "Raining" Creatures receive 25% more from heals. If its "Night time" You need to watch out for ambushes. If its " Sunny" The player becomes "Solar Powered" and gains extra XP. Just some ideas. Make everything in this game correspond together.Korvo12 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 AAA =Greater Invisibility PVP fix? Ok i tried every way possible to make it a useful talent. I wasted money on a faction change even just to get stoneform(Removes all poison, disease and bleed effects and reduces all damage taken by 10% for 8 sec) which will be even better in WOD stoneform- ( now also removes magic and curse effects in addition to poison, disease, and bleed effects, along with reducing damage taken by 10% for 8 seconds. It remains unusable while the Dwarf is under the effects of crowd control) + greater invisibility (Instantly makes the caster invisible, reducing all threat, and removing two damage over time effects. While invisible, you are untargetable by enemies. Lasts 20 sec. Invisibility is cancelled if you perform any actions. Damage taken is reduced by 90% while invisible and for 3 sec after coming out of invisibility.Replaces Invisibility.) Ok just my thoughts but this should stack to give mages a chance to use the talent. Instead you have to wait till stoneform ends before you can go invisible. BLIZZARD needs to FIX this. any thoughts? how can i contact them directly? Do they look at these forums? Ive never actually wrote anything or complained other then this one time. Thanks I really hope this gets addressed properly.Arcanemelder5 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Valor Cap Removed A friend and I was talking about the Valor cap and seeing that Valor is being removed (last I heard) for WOD. would it hurt any to remove the weekly cap? It would probably do wonders for people trying to catch up or alts doing their Legendary quest and gearing just a idea throwing out there.Dawnkeep17 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 27,000 conquest achievement. So I thought you could buy prideful gear with Honor points on other characters once you get the achievement. Was it no like that last season? I know it's unlocked for the character you got the achievement on.Headdownnrun6 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Mythic Gear SO I know this is somewhat of an old issue but its just starting to fester with me a little. I love that the mythic sets look as kick-!@# as they do. When I first saw the Warrior set my jaw actually dropped. I mean holy $%^-! That looks incredible and I totally think they deserve it. If you're managing to get a full set of Mythic gear then I say good on you sir, you put in the time, you're way better at the game then I'll ever be and therefore enjoy the epic-ness upgrade. However, I've been looking at the lower sets and scratching my head a little bit. The normal and heroic sets are fine, they look good the way they are. My head scratching is with the LFR sets. I know people love to hate on LFR as the "tourist mode" and they love to say that it isn't really raiding, and I totally agree. I'm an LFR guy. I just haven't been around long enough and don't have the time in my schedule to get good enough to jump into normal, flex maybe, but never normal. Therefore, I'm looking at the set and its just a sort of "meh" kind of reaction. I know that's sort of the point and I'm likely to transmog it anyway, but still it doesn't have to look quite so average. To be clear, as I said above, I in no way advocate Mythics for everybody, it diminishes the uniqueness and the status that comes with Mythics. What I'm really striving for is to see if there are others like me that think that, rather than bringing the top end down to the masses, it wouldn't be unwelcome to make the aesthetic quality of the bottom a little higher. That's all. I'm not saying I want a Mythic set I don't deserve, just an LFR set that doesn't make me groan. What do you, the ever lovely Forum-ers, think?Glandin17 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Game Masters Appearing In-Game & Interacting I just had a friendly conversation via Live Chat with Game Master Syaralme. After the topic of my chat request was handled, the subject was changed, and we started talking about the days past. I am sure all of you have seen YouTube videos that show Game Master's showing up in game, interacting with players, having fun, making the player's character do fun things, morphing them into giraffe's and leaper gnomes etc. Those days seem to have faded away. I was made aware by Game Master Syaralme that the Dev's removed their ability to be able to do that anymore. Personally, I would like the Game Master's to be able to once again, be allowed to enter the game itself. Interacting with them is more personable and you don't have that feeling that they are just scripted employees. So Dev's, give the Game Master's their little perks back, so they can have fun again while working at the same time. That is all, thanks!Momentofpaws3 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Guys.... Ladies and Gentlemen, I present you, The Heroine of Light and The Hero of Darkness. http://i.imgur.com/WGLRNbJ.jpg We were both surprised when we saw each other with the same transmog but different color. (BTW, she doesn't have the helm transmog and I don't have the boots, damn gothik won't drop it for me...)You10 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Female Amazon Race To quell any discordance among critics and players of recent, I propose developing a strictly female Amazonian race of characters into the lore. Naturally the Amazon women of myth were an anti-stereotype gigantic warrior race of females. DiscussFacew52 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Want To Buy Shop Mount For Friend Good morning! I have a friend of mine who has a birthday on Sunday and I would like to buy the newest horse mount for him, the one that is currently being advertised that you can set a post down so the rest of your party can obtain one as well for a short time. I'm looking everywhere to see how I can gift the mount to him and unfortunately can't find it. I don't want to buy it for myself. Can anyone help?Ortonius1 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 WoD - System Requirement Increase? Has there been any word if system reqs will increase because of the improved WoD textures?Cunilangus1 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 How do you free up a name? I want to make a toon called BLANK on ED, and the current ED BLANK is inactive. How do I go about asking someone to free up the name?Ool11 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 So You're Telling Me..... That we had a 16 hr server maintenance so Kurtok the Slayer could get nerfed to be less scary?Chyu27 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 HUGE Surprise In My E-Mail Tonight A few minutes ago, I went and checked my E-mail account. I hardly ever look at my E-mail anymore-- the friends that used to contact me through my E-mail now get ahold of me through other means. About all I get anymore is spam, and hardly ever get spam. But it's a good idea to check it now and then, just in case there's something important. Anyway, I saw tonight that I had a message (dated July 8-- yes, it's been longer than that since I last checked my E-mail) from Nethaera, and it actually said blizzard.com, so I'm pretty sure it's official. Apparently, I've been given a Beta Key. ?!?!?! How can I possibly qualify for Beta? I've barely been playing for more than a year (and I missed a few months in the Winter, so really, it's less than a year). My highest-level character is only 76. It said they chose me due to my activity on the forums. I suppose I do write a lot on here, but there are lots of other people who write even more, and I don't think they all have the Beta yet. I know they've sent out thousands of these, but still, it's quite an honour. Anyway, my initial thought was to ignore it. I'm not sure I really want to play an unfinished game, and I really would like to be surprised by what's there when I get to Draenor the normal way after the game is released. But now I'm thinking about the rare opportunity I have. I know I disagree with Blizzard, and a lot of players, about certain aspects of the game from time to time. And I could actually have a chance here to make my feelings known while there is still an opportunity to change things. I haven't paid close attention to news about Draenor, so I don't know what I might enjoy or despise about it. It's possible there is something I don't like that I might have the opportunity to change. But maybe not. My voice would only be one of many. Most likely, anything I would want changed has already been mentioned by many others, and most things are probably too far along to change anyway. So I'm still not sure if I'll take this opportunity or not. I guess I probably still have a few months (I'm not sure) to decide. I know there are a lot of people who have come to this forum begging for the chance to be involved with Beta. I really hope I haven't offended any of you. I'm not trying to rub it in. I'm still having a hard time believing I was even invited. I was under the impression that you had to request it, but I never did. Anyway, whether I end up doing it or not-- Thank You, Blizzard, for this great honour. I truly am stunned and flattered.Kyniska46 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 With the extended maintenance last night I got to say I got back into playing Hearthstone as an alternative and I LIKED IT! Sure in the recent past I did the requirements to get the mount and I think I got pretty good at that game to tell you the truth. Hadn't spent hardly any time since then playing it. But last night with the extended maintenance I jumped back into it and it was pretty awesome. There are some good strategies to learn but sometimes it is just the luck of the draw. I could see me playing Hearthstone more and more in the future. It really is a good alternative to when the servers are down in wow. Anyone else have a similar experience last night? And as usual, Rock on!Oreooze12 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Wrathion's Gaze ...is anywhere but on me! I went 2/12 on the non-guaranteed runestones. =( Anyways, just a little pity-party QQ thread. If you got shafted, feel free to come gripe. Then we can get over it and move on.Dennael1 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Sunreaver Beacon - time to lift restriction Now that we only use this for Black Prince rep/quests, it's time for the beacon to work from anywhere, not just the island (please please please!)Gentrysbear0 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Challenges and being a completionist Hello fellow WoW players. I originally returned to WoW after a long hiatus. It has always been a game that I have thoroughly enjoyed and still do to this day enjoy, but my OCD gets the best of me at times and knowing there is so much in the game that isn't obtainable has been somewhat detrimental to me taking breaks in the past. Due to many real life obligations / age constrictions, I have missed many things in my WoW career. One reason I was intrigued to come back was not only my love for WoW and Blizzard products, but the idea of the Black Market. Though sometimes I feel like trying to win something or even go about consistently keeping my gold high enough to even bid in the first place is almost like winning the lottery, the idea and opportunity to obtain many unobtainable items is there, but there is still a lot missing. I feel the challenge system, if Blizzard allows, is a great step into what I hope, a future to "challenge" different tiers of content that so many people claim to be their favorite eras, while also allowing those of us who may of not experienced some things during their difficulty to potentially experience them and have an opportunity to obtain some of these things again. Please note that I am not asking for any free handouts, or things like different servers with different rule sets (though I wouldn't complain). I'm basically asking for the challenge system to be broadened and to possibly include older rewards for those challenges.Zyster1 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 What bosses can I get Titan Runestones from? Also if I do LFR or Flex version of wing 1 in SOO, then do normal SOO can I get runestones from the same bosses that I had downed previously?Galere6 Jul 23, 2014
Jul 23, 2014 Looking for a Realm As the title suggests, I'm looking for a new realm to transfer my characters. Bleeding Hollow doesn't seem all that fun to me anymore. Hopefully I will find enjoyment out of my new realm. World PVP would be cool, I like that. Um, PvP. A realm with a community would be pretty nice too. Something with a balance of PVP and PVE.Sizuarl5 Jul 23, 2014