What should Jaina do to blood elves prisoners

General Discussion
09/18/2013 10:00 PMPosted by Kipery
There is but one punishment in Castle Dalaran!

A spanking! A spanking!
Didn't Jaina killed a couple?

as in 'Oops! My spell slipped!' or 'I forgot to put this pet on defense!'
01/19/2015 05:27 AMPosted by Shado
01/19/2015 05:17 AMPosted by Korvyna
Oh yeah, because chopping down the same trees in Ashenvale for ten years has been real useful.

How else are Orcs supposed to get wood?

*snicker*
Wellll i rerolled warlock After the Blood Elfs Attacked Dalaran in a RAGE FOR POWER TO DESTROY MY ENEMIES!

DAMN THOSE SUN REAVERS to the twisting nether!
09/18/2013 10:12 PMPosted by Kuthelso
Dalaran floats. Get a rope and let them hang off the edge by their necks.

And this is the honorable Alliance, a bunch of savages if you ask me
make them wear drab clothes
Drab is so out, and that fact alone negates the possibility of us wearing it. I would suggest a massive fashion show! If anything we could teach the alliance how to dress and apply makeup properly.
Put them all in a house together and film it as a reality show.
eh i say mana bomb SW & watch alliance crumble....seeing as that's really where all the militarys seem to like to muster LOL..

could mana bomb dalaran at same time. since jaina can't seem to be peaceful like she once was....
01/19/2015 05:27 AMPosted by Shado
01/19/2015 05:17 AMPosted by Korvyna
Oh yeah, because chopping down the same trees in Ashenvale for ten years has been real useful.

How else are Orcs supposed to get wood?

If you have to ask.....
Hmm seeing how the Allys wiped out Camp Taurajo in Cata, I find it hard to feel totally bad about Theramore.

And as far as Dalaran goes if they give us any grief, a few flyovers with some left over wrath Gate plague should shut them right up.
09/18/2013 10:16 PMPosted by Heresy
Just try throwing me off! I have skillz.

Punt
01/19/2015 06:59 AMPosted by Dadwen
Hmm seeing how the Allys wiped out Camp Taurajo in Cata, I find it hard to feel totally bad about Theramore.

And as far as Dalaran goes if they give us any grief, a few flyovers with some left over wrath Gate plague should shut them right up.

On behalf of the Royal Apothecary, I wish to categorically deny any existence of that particular type of plague anywhere. Furthermore, continued allegations of possession of said plague will be considered slander and further action will be taken by our solicitors representing the Forsaken Interests in this matter.

At this point time we can neither confirm nor deny any allegations that the Forsaken are or were partaking in any experiments involving Plague or biological weaponry.

Any further questions, please talk to our Goblin Lawyers.
01/19/2015 06:59 AMPosted by Dadwen

I confess siege of orgrimmar was really fun. We killed everything. Even the auctionners. Total genocide. Not one horde left alive.
Given the fact there are still blood elf magi in the Kirin Tor and no further mention seems to be made of the Purge of Dalaran, plus Lor'themar being friendly with Veressa, I think it's safe to assume Jaina released the blood elf prisoners after the events in Orgrimmar.
Death...

by Snu Snu...