Gates of Retribution??

General Discussion
Isn't today September 24? LFR 2nd wing should be open.
They are still doing the restarts.
As said above. Once your realm is back up it will be available
Pretty sure they open with raid resets (which are in a few hours), not realm resets.
Pretty sure they open with raid resets (which are in a few hours), not realm resets.
this^

my realm is up, i am still unable to access it

Eh weird... Said that as my realm just came up and it let me select it but won't let me queue
I keep hearing LFR is bi-weekly, so you'll get one next week.
I keep hearing LFR is bi-weekly, so you'll get one next week.

According to the release schedule, Today is the new wing for LFR. Not next week. Today. But I think it'll be another hour and 15 minutes ish, until it opens for everyone.

Here...

September 10 – Patch 5.4 Release

Normal
Flex Wing 1 “Vale of Eternal Sorrows”

September 17

Heroic (Normal Garrosh kill required)
Flex Wing 2 “Gates of Retribution”
Raid Finder Wing 1 “Vale of Eternal Sorrows”

September 24

Raid Finder Wing 2 “Gates of Retribution”

October 1

Flex Wing 3 “The Underhold”

October 8

Raid Finder Wing 3 “The Underhold”

October 15

Flex Wing 4 “Downfall”

October 22

Raid Finder Wing 4 “Downfall”
Odd i thought it said on the raid schedule it would be out the 24th unless they changed it Oo
still not available
RAVAGERS EVERYWHERE!

EVERYONE STANDS IN THE ELEMENTAL LINES!

NO ONE IS KILLING ADDS!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
still not available

Raids are about to reset in like... 1 minute.

It's not showing as available, but it's possible I'd have to log out of the game and back in for it to register.
Don't they reset at noon server time? Should be resetting now or in a few hrs for most realms (or last night for oceanic).
RAVAGERS EVERYWHERE!

EVERYONE STANDS IN THE ELEMENTAL LINES!

NO ONE IS KILLING ADDS!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

I'm looking forward to people getting Sonic Pulse'd and not realizing why they're on the other side of the battlefield.
Don't they reset at noon server time? Should be resetting now or in a few hrs for most realms (or last night for oceanic).

Mine just reset 5 minutes ago, I think everything is set to PDT, so they should all reset at the same time.

If you're logged in and it's not showing up, I'd try exiting the game and logging back in to see if it registers the change.
Just exited all the way out of game and back in, still cannot queue for 2nd wing SoO LFR
well all server have reset and the raid lock outs have reset still no answer on why the second wing has not opened. did the exit game then logged back on and still nothing
just finished Vale and Gates isn't up
Same problem on DeathWing. I'll just open a ticket and wait three days for support...or not.
Official Twitter Response "The Gates of Retribution is scheduled to go live today. Not sure when exactly. Stay tuned."