A couple of things

Paladin
I just created a paladin alt level 13 today, to my approval , i enjoyed the new changes to the class allot. It no longer felt like this dumb proof class, and it was also clear that someone would have to make choices on how and when to use there holy light powers.

The only thing i ran into i did not like was that all the paladin specific class quests have been removed from the game, say the starter one. My main is a level 80 warrior, and i enjoy the warrior class vary much so, but i wanted to try a class with more story to it. So i chose the paladin class only to find out the story driven quests for that class have been removed.

Does anyone know if they are planning on reintroducing the class specific quests in new form?
Yes, some of them will come back in cata.

What was your other "thing"?
I just created a paladin alt level 13 today,

You lucky bastard. Most people have to create a level 1 alt, and work from there.
Truthfully though, the only class quest I'd miss were I to level another paladin would be the mount chain. The seal-swapping bit in Scholamance was my favorite part.

EDIT: I still have my Holy Mightstone in my bank five years later.
I just created a paladin alt level 13 today,

You lucky bastard. Most people have to create a level 1 alt, and work from there.
Truthfully though, the only class quest I'd miss were I to level another paladin would be the mount chain. The seal-swapping bit in Scholamance was my favorite part.

EDIT: I still have my Holy Mightstone in my bank five years later.

I liked burning down that chapel lol