Elemental Mementos

General Discussion
Remember how in the lich king live event, we got those haunted memento things, that if kept in your pack you had a ghost following you around everywhere?

I would love it if we got something like that for this event. But instead of a ghost (obviously), we got an elemental wisp according to the type of shard we have. Suggestions:

Pulsing Ruby Chip: fire elemental
Charged Particle: wind elemental
Crystalized Water Drop: water elemental
Obsidian Shard: earth elemental
I'd settle for a pillow because, as of today, this event officially put me to sleep.
I agree, I was less than impressed with the spamming of the totem around IF. But I guess you cant have spectacularly awesome events like the lich king one all the time.

DO BETTER BLIZZ! We know you can. :)

...full and complete opinion with held until the event finishes...
I'd settle for a pillow because, as of today, this event officially put me to sleep.

You could always go steal some pillows from the Dark Iron Dwarves.
You could always go steal some pillows from the Dark Iron Dwarves.

OUR PILLAS!
I'm sure Blizzard has something planed
Remember how in the lich king live event, we got those haunted memento things, that if kept in your pack you had a ghost following you around everywhere?

I would love it if we got something like that for this event. But instead of a ghost (obviously), we got an elemental wisp according to the type of shard we have. Suggestions:

Pulsing Ruby Chip: fire elemental
Charged Particle: wind elemental
Crystalized Water Drop: water elemental
Obsidian Shard: earth elemental

I would love that. I'd hunt down the water and earth elementals tirelessly.
The bloody event hasn't even started you morons! This is the preliminary events. . . HOW DUMB ARE YOU?
As stated above don't sya its gona be boring untill the invasion kicks into full gear. This one was small to throw everyone off.