Thoughts on Glyph of Mirror Image

Mage
Yeah what are you thoughts on Glyph of Mirror Image. Is it worth getting/keeping for arcane?
I think it should be made baseline.
From what I've read about on beta (Not a tester myself, so if someone could confirm that would be great) But many of the Mage glyphs are currently the wrong type, including Mirror Image.

It should be a minor glyph, so its a fun cosmetic glyph, but since it doesn't adjust the strength of the mirror image spell in anyway at the moment its kind of meh.

Hopefully the mage glyphs will be fixed soon!
I did just test it, and it came out that if you do not use the glyph (Mirror Images cast frostbolt) instead of arcane blast, do more dps than they would if they were casting arcane blast.
I'd expect they'd at least try to fix the bug we have with most of our glyphs when 4.0.3 hits.
I think it should be made baseline.

No!

I love my free snares in fire/arcane spec.

Don't take it away :<

Ok, makes sense lol
I did just test it, and it came out that if you do not use the glyph (Mirror Images cast frostbolt) instead of arcane blast, do more dps than they would if they were casting arcane blast.

I also heard this, and the reason is supposed to be that the unglyphed MI's cast Fire Blasts in addition to Frostbolts, and that makes them better.