Resto Shaman LF Strong Raid Group for Cat

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a group of "like minded raiders". I know my toon very well and I am always looking for any way I can improve my performance. It's time for me to leave this RP server and find a group who think the same way.

I can raid Sun, Mon and one other night, between the hours of 7-11 EST.

I like both Ele and Enh, but I really prefer to heal.

Mature guilds with mature players only need to respond.
^
^
^
I know these aren't your hours, but if your schedule changes...
[A] 11/12HM <Atrum Mortis> - Shadowsong (25m)

Serious about raiding? Looking for a new home in Cata? We're recruiting now!

What we can offer you:

1) Stability and consistency. AM is a guild with almost six years of storied history, hands down the longest running progression guild on our server, Shadowsong -US.

2) Dedicated leadership with Top-ranked raiding experience and drive. We will push our raids hard, and accept nothing but the best.

3) An aggressive but flexible raiding schedule that offers weekends off. We raid Monday-Thursday from 6pm-9pm Pacific US time.

4) 100% guild-subsidized repairs. You cannot succeed without wiping, and we will get the bill. Consumable subsidy is possible in certain cases, as our guild bank stock is never sparse.

5) Access to bleeding edge progression, ahead of the pack. Top 100 US ranking is the goal. Anything less is not acceptable for us.

6) We live by the credo that you get what you put in. Performance above and beyond exceptional is recognized, and where possible, rewarded.

What we expect from you:

1) Show up to to every raid, on time. We maintain an 80% monthly attendance requirement, and absenteeism/tardiness will not be tolerated.

2) DPS/Healing/Tanking on par with the very best in the world. Your output and situational awareness must be superb.

3) Showing up to raids with all raid required consumables, enchants, and buffs . This includes not only flasks, but the best gems and enchants available in every piece of gear, and enough dps pots to pot once before the pull and once during the fight, for every boss, all night.

4) Intelligence and awareness of current game mechanics and trends. Do you use spreadsheets? Do you frequent theorycrafting websites? The correct answer to both questions is yes.

5) A consistently working computer and internet connection. If you experience low frame rate or high latency/disconnections in raids, you are of no use to us. We view chronic computer issues as tantamount to poor performance and will cost you your raid spot quickly.

6) Thick skin. You will be pushed, you will be corrected vocally when you make a mistake, and repeat mistakes will not be tolerated.

7) A secure account. You will have an authenticator attached to your Battle.net account. You must show your Core Hound pet to be accepted as an applicant.

We're currently considering all classes and roles at this time.

If you're interested visit http://www.atrummortis.net or feel free to whisper me or another officer in-game. Thank you!
Hi Vexie! We are currently recruiting ONE Resto Shaman to fill a core healing spot on our 25 man raid team. Check us out.

________

Guild Name: <Tranquility> - http://www.tranquilityguild.com/

Server: Andorhal PvP, EST (located in New York datacenter)

Faction: Horde

Cataclysm Raid Format: 25-man

Raid Times: EST
-- Wednesday -- 7:15pm - 12:00am
-- Sunday -- 7:15pm - 12:00am
-- Monday -- 7:15pm - 12:00am

Notable Raiding Accomplishments:
- Halion25H to 17%! Halion10H killed 9/13/10.
- LK25H to 40%. Continuing to make progress. LK10H 9/12/10.
- Halion25 Normal down 7/5/10.
- 11/12 Heroic ICC 25 5/23/10.
- 5/5 in 25 man ToGC with a Tribute to Insanity.
- 9/9 HM in Ulduar25, including Yogg+0.
- 25 & 10 man drakes from Icecrown Citadel, Naxxramas, and Ulduar.
- The Immortal when it mattered.
- Kil'jaeden killed pre-WotLK.

Our Current Needs:
We are actively recruiting the following classes:

- All exceptional DPS, excluding Warlocks.
- All exceptional Heals, excluding Priests.
- All exceptional Tanks.

We are also looking for a few DPS,
All exceptional players are always encouraged to apply regardless of recruitment needs. If you think you can earn a spot on our team, you're more than welcome to try. Apply now at http://www.tranquilityguild.com/

About Tranquility:
Tranquility has been a successful raiding guild for over 3 years, and with our strong core, we'll be a force in Cataclysm as well. Most of our players are in their 20s and 30s, and while we don't have any age restrictions, we prefer our applicants to have a basic level of maturity. Our guild name is respected on the server, and we pride ourselves in that. Our main goal is to clear all current content, while still maintaining a fun, playable atmosphere for our members. On our off nights, you'll find such optional activities as: Alt 25 GDKP runs, 10 mans of varying difficulty and accomplishment, BG groups, and the normal smattering of Arena junkies. We're very excited about Cataclysm, and we plan to be at least as successful in the future, as we are now.

About Our Raids:
In our raids, we like to keep a loose attitude for trash and for farm content. You'll find us joking around in vent, and generally carrying on. For our progression fights, however, we're a bit more serious, as we're not only there to enjoy the game, but to kill bosses as well. Our raids are not without criticism, so thick skin is a bonus. If you are looking to join a mature guild, that still kills progression bosses without raiding 6 nights a week, then Tranquility may be the place for you.

How We Handle Loot
Our looting is done via Loot Council. Among other things, the council considers your attendance, your performace, recent loots, as well as the size of the upgrade for each piece of loot. As a general rule, our Raiders will receive loot priority over our Trials, but we don't have a policy of denying all loot to Trials. We're not jerks.

http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?n=Tranquility&r=Andorhal%2DUS
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/andorhal/Tranquility

Working Ventrillo and a Mic is required for raiding.

Contact Zao, Gutrot, Kilthos, Stissy or Almightyone in game for more information.

Apply now at: http://www.tranquilityguild.com/
Thank You for the response, but the days won't work for my work schedule.
^
Multa Nocte of Moonrunner is a top-end, Heroic 25man, adult guild which raids from 9:30pm (pst) to midnight, Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday & Monday night. We are 9/12 H 25man ICC and 11/12 H 10man ICC and are preparing the guild to step it up a notch in Cata, so we will compete for the top place in Moonrunner progression. If you're interested, we'd like to review you application. I think we're exactly what you need in a guild and we have a core position open for a Resto Shaman.

Check us out at:
Multa-Nocte.wowstead.com
^
Ello,

Hey I tried reaching you in game, if you want to talk to me, come in game and whisper me!

Our raid times match what you are looking for indeed!
Tues-Thur 7-11 EST, right now we are raiding Tues/Wed, we may use Thursdays!

Simplicity of Magtheridon Alliance
12/12 HM 25M&10M
Heroic Halion 10&25
Insanity 25 ToGC&10

Simplyaguild.com TO APPLY!

We could really use a resto shaman.

Whisper any officers in our guild in game for any questions.
^
^
^
Reply to this if you're willing to transfer to Rivendare (PVP) on the horde side. It's a PST server, but you'll be joining a guild made out of EST raiders.

We're basically a bunch of friends that recently got together for 10 man content in Cataclysm. We've all left our guilds to be part of something much bigger, although on a much smaller scale (10 man core group).

Our raiding dates aren't written in stone, but we tend to raid from 8:00PM to 12:00PM EST. 5-9 in PST. If you think you can manage that extra hour, we can easily incorporate your schedule to our raiding dates, as we currently all have flexible hours (a perk of being a 10 man guild). Should you see this schedule fit, I'll have you make a character in our server for a quick interview.

By the way, you'd be taken as either elemental, or resto.
Reply to this if you're willing to transfer to Rivendare (PVP) on the horde side. It's a PST server, but you'll be joining a guild made out of EST raiders.

We're basically a bunch of friends that recently got together for 10 man content in Cataclysm. We've all left our guilds to be part of something much bigger, although on a much smaller scale (10 man core group).

Our raiding dates aren't written in stone, but we tend to raid from 8:00PM to 12:00PM EST. 5-9 in PST. If you think you can manage that extra hour, we can easily incorporate your schedule to our raiding dates, as we currently all have flexible hours (a perk of being a 10 man guild). Should you see this schedule fit, I'll have you make a character in our server for a quick interview.

By the way, you'd be taken as either elemental, or resto.

I can manage the time difference, but I would like to know what days you plan to raid before I pay to change servers. I really wouldn't want to have 9 people change their schedules just for me.

If you send me in-game mail I can meet you on vent sometime, I'm pretty open schedule wise this week.
Reincarnated is a raiding guild on Turalyon PVE. Our members are from various types of raiding guilds. Many of our members are server transfers seeking better progression. We are a fairly laid back guild as long as there is progression at a dedicated pace.

Progression:

ICC 10 - 12 / 12 7/12 Hardmodes

Cataclysm Schedule:

Group 1: Tues- Friday 9pm-12am
Group 2 Tues-Friday 8pm-12am
Group 3 Tues-Friday 12am-4am
Group 4 Tues-Friday 5pm-10pm

ALL TIMES ARE EASTERN

We also may extend our weekly raid times past the raid time if we believe that we are close to hitting a goal point of some type. We try to keep the schedule the same however.

We are currently seeking the following to fulfill our rosters for cataclysm.

ALL CLASSES AND ROLES. WHEN APPLYING PLEASE NOTE WHAT CORE GROUP YOUR APPLYING FOR

- Any class/spec is always welcome to apply!

*An updated list is always at reincguild.net

We do not believe in having a lot of waitlist players so we keep our core small and fill it with reliable players with likeminded goals. If you cannot be relied on AT LEAST 3 nights a week every week then you will NOT get into the core group. - We do alt runs and casual runs on weekends or days we are not raiding (optional days)
As always if your class is not listed but you believe that you would make a good fit with our guild feel free to submit your application.

Please apply at http://www.reincguild.net
The times are correct but the days are rather different, read below:

Guild: [HORDE] Solidity - 10man Guild - Cataclysm
Server: US PVP - Mal’Ganis
Raid Times: Tues - Thurs 6 - 10 Server(CST) or 7 - 11(EST).

About Us: Solidity is an end-game progression guild situated on Mal’ganis, one of the most developed US realms there is to offer. Our raiding members compose of individuals who have at minimum finished 11/12 HM 25 experience or equivalent in 10man. We raid an efficient 12 hours a week from Tuesday to Thursday from 6-10(CST) Server time or 7-11(EST). Our goal is to create a solid 10man Core group that will burst through cataclysm content. We do take raiding seriously, so please do not apply if you’re looking for a social guild. Although we take raiding seriously, we always like to have fun while doing so.

Recruiting: Full on tanks, need healers and dps listed below.

-Deathknight: (DPS)
-Druid: CLOSED
-Hunter: (DPS)
-Mage: CLOSED
-Paladin: (Holy or Retribution)
-Priest: (Disc or Shadow)
-Rogue: (DPS)
-Shaman: (Restoration or DPS)
-Warlock: (DPS)
-Warrior: CLOSED

NOTE: Currently we have 4 raiders out of 10 in our first couple days of recruitment, ALL of which have 11/25 HM 25 ICC experience+ making the transition to 10man cataclysm content. All raiders have the experience either on their current or alt character. We’re patiently recruiting quality players who have experience to create a tightly knit 10 man group for the upcoming expansion.

What we’re looking for:
Experienced and knowledgeable players that will be able to dedicate themselves to progression. We expect a 90%+ raid attendance! If you get into the guild as a core, you will be a core raider. Simply, we’re not looking for bench warmers. We require players to have experience in ICC such as 11/12 25 HM ICC who are looking to make the cataclysm 10man transition OR Bane achievement in 10man ICC HM. We’re looking to assemble a solid tightly knit group of 10 players that will progress and enjoy content in the upcoming expansion. We are looking for dedicated players that can make the raid schedule 90%+ and consistently show great performance during raids. If you’re looking for a 10man raiding guild in Cataclysm that is as devoted in terms of putting in the time and effort into your class and raid encounters as you, then THIS IS the place for you.

Loot Distribution:
Loot distribution is done through loot council. As a 10man guild progressing through cataclysm content, we expect NO drama especially in a 10 man environment. Loot will be distributed appropriately on all nights.

NOTE: We plan to hit 85 as fast as possible to start raiding most likely in the 2nd week of Cataclysm!

For more information contact Teraush in-game OR go to our website to apply http://solidity.guildlaunch.com/

APPLICATIONS will be responded to within 12 hours!