Paladin Transmog?

Paladin
Considering a Warrior is all I ever had, I never had a problem with transmog since Battlegear of Might is as badass as it is easy to obtain.
However, as for Paladin... I'm struggling to get the feel for appearance.
To put it plainly, I'm looking for a red plate transmog set. Haris Lightsbreath's (Paladin Trainer) from Ghostlands would be perfect. Does anyone know the name (if it even exists) of that set?
That's the level 60 paladin pvp set. You can get it from the legacy armor vendor in Orgrimmar provided you have enough Honor Points.
That easy huh? Thank you!
Most of the level 60 pvp gear is locked to those that either got the correct ranking in classic, or have the correct ranking in rbgs. You can equip it but it wont be trasnmogrible.
T9 horde pally set is red and looks nice on a bloodelf and the red plate gear from sunwell plateau is pretty nice on a bloodelf as well.

edit: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1055 is similar to the set worn by that npc and it doesn't require grinding rbgs for the title requirement for mogging.
I build this set off my shield from when it was relevant the shoulders and head are two diffrent tier sets. the one downside is you cant find a good tabard for it.
The lvl 60 pvp set can't be transmog unless u also got the armors during vanilla or you have high pvp ratings.

You can try a set like mine, it's not just red & black tho. I find it better than the lvl 60 pvp set since the shoulder's a bigger, unless i switch back to alli.
09/29/2013 12:06 AMPosted by Homura
The lvl 60 pvp set can't be transmog unless u also got the armors during vanilla or you have high pvp ratings.

Last time I checked on my old character (rank 10 from vanilla), that doesn't work. You have to get the new titles and buy the armor from the goblin pvp vendors that cannot be purchased otherwise. If its been changed to allow the other players to use their old title... then yay!