BiS challenge mode.

General Discussion
Currently searching for best in slot gear for (frost) mages in challenge modes. (will be making a separate set of gear)
I don't raid more than flex/LFR in a raid group, so anything passed reg ToT will not help me.
When I find it or a list if someone has already created one. I'll post it here.

Until then, does anyone have any tips?

I know that for best is slot you need:
Highest stat weight for your primary and main secondary stats.

Because it is scaled down to 463 most items will be similar, so you need to find most gem slots, etc.

And then reforge accordingly to maintain hit cap.

MY LIST:
Helm:
Meta:Legendary
Neck:
Shoulders:
Cloak: Legendary
Chest:
Wrist:
Hands:
Belt:
Legs:
Feet:
Ring 1:
Ring 2:
Trinket 1:
Trinket 2:
Main Hand:
Off-hand:
Your hit rating is maintained regarless of the of the pieces.

Your BiS really comes down to whatever has the most gem sockets

I have full hit cap, but when I do proving grounds I lose hit rating which forces me to reforge my current gear. while inside of proving grounds.

I have full hit cap, but when I do proving grounds I lose hit rating which forces me to reforge my current gear. while inside of proving grounds.

That is Proving Grounds only. Proving Grounds lowers Hit/Expertise; Challenge Modes do not.

For proof, change your Dungeon Difficulty to "Challenge" and manually enter any Mists of Pandaria Dungeon (or Scholomance, or Scarlet Monastary). You can view Stat Changes that would apply to Challenge Modes there, as entering does not start a Challenge Mode.
Legendary metas and cloaks do not work in CMs, nor do set bonuses.

That is Proving Grounds only. Proving Grounds lowers Hit/Expertise; Challenge Modes do not.

For proof, change your Dungeon Difficulty to "Challenge" and manually enter any Mists of Pandaria Dungeon (or Scholomance, or Scarlet Monastary). You can view Stat Changes that would apply to Challenge Modes there, as entering does not start a Challenge Mode.
Just zoned in and I have 4% chance to miss skull. Why would hit% not change if gear stats are scaled down?
Legendary metas and cloaks do not work in CMs, nor do set bonuses.
Well that is retarded. which makes legendary cloak worthless compared to other items with higher stats. Since Legendary cloak has so many stats, they are all about 150 now.
You really don't need a BiS list for CMs. They aren't that hard if you're not dumb. My first set of golds was as shadow with poor itemization and a non-working meta. As long as you can reliably pull 60-70k+ you're fine.
upgraded gear is pointless as well.