[A][RP-PvP] The Grey Hand

Moon Guard
Prev 1 2 3 4 18 Next
Getting close to the 100 mark! Woof!

In the meantime, it is time to get hammered in Ironforge.
Do you believe in ghosts?
No?
Oh, is that so? The Grey Hand on your left shoulder, I'm imagining that, right?
No?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sOadAaGiq4
No?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sOadAaGiq4

I think I have Lavender Town Syndrome, now.
Tonight there is a meeting between the The Grey Hand and the Undercity Nexus to flesh out some cross-faction roleplay events! War is on the horizon! There are some big events coming up that won't want to be missed.

In the meantime, epic music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1_p3q9x1h0
The harsh northern winter is finally upon us. Snow falls from the grey cloudy heavens, the flakes dancing and twirling in the wind. Stormglen has been fortified on all directions. The snow blankets and engulfs all. Frost covers the windows of the town, and a fire crackles constantly at the inn’s hearth. The snow will slow the unafflicted down, while the worgen continue to thrive. The winter slows the average person down, but it will not slow down the Grey Hand.

Commander Nicholas Graveshire grows restless. Forsaken activity has decreased. The dark worgen senses an eminent attack. The winter does not slow the Forsaken. They do not need warmth or nourishment to thrive, such as the worgen and humans do. And so, to compete with this, the Commander keeps the Grey Hand working. Training. Preparing. He waits for an attack, almost neurotically. He sits at the fortifications for hours at a time, his icy eyes narrowed at the horizon. Some lift their brows and call him crazy. Some call him daft. And some? Some call him wise, for the Forsaken are on the move.
Whew! That was a close one. However, Stormglen is not in the Forsaken's hands. Still holding on, here.
A big, big THANK YOU to our friends here in <The Grey Hand> for your support and participation in the opening night of the Redridge Story-Go-Round! We look forward to seeing you guys at your Pilgrim's Bounty Celebration soon!
I'll be back to get you Brambles... and your little wolves too.
Then we can sit down and have tea and scones.
A nice evening prancing through fields.
Then to top it all off.
Pikes. Lots of Worgen head on pikes.
Thank you for having us at your event, Lightfaith. We enjoyed being able to participate, and I think more people will be willing to break out of their shell once they get the hang of it. I look forward to the next story circle!

And Riji, let's just discuss this possibility at night, y'know, when no one else is around.
We had a wonderful Pilgrim's Bounty celebration! Lots of food, and more importantly, alcohol! Twas a wonderful break from our main storyline. This coming week, however, we are back at it again, in full swing.
I spy with my little eye... a training/sparring event coming up for you guys soon! I've added it to the Courier calendar, I hope you don't mind if we stop by!
I spy with my little eye... a training/sparring event coming up for you guys soon! I've added it to the Courier calendar, I hope you don't mind if we stop by!

Of course not! You're always welcome to come by, hang out, and participate. The more the merrier! I can't wait to see you guys there. Thank you for inviting us to all the story-go-rounds. It has been a marvelous experience so far! Keep it up!
It was a wonderful time watching (and healing) the Grey Hand as they beat each other to bloody pulps! The camaraderie was great and the atmosphere was welcoming to those of us without the guild tag. I can't wait for the next Grey Hand event!
Dear Grey Hand:

Sorry for exploding your Commander. Totally not my fault. I blame creepy, overly-happy clients with suspicious connections to the Forsaken.

For more on this Storyline, please visit:
http://tinyurl.com/courier-bramble
Hee.

It really kills me that nobody filters the mail yet.

/ba-dum-tss

But in all seriousness, this was a fun little thing to do, but I don't think this is where it ends either. It's not all smiles and giggles.
Why hello ladies.

This is going to be a fun little storyline. It isn't over, and it certainly won't be until Nicholas believes justice has been served. This is exciting!
Time for escalation!
Hello there.

Just posting to wish you and your guild the best of luck, Huttser & Company.
Ferenold! Thanks a bunch!