So who is race changing in Cata?

Priest
With the new race/class combos im wondering who all will be race changing. I think it will be very disturbamusing to see Tauren Spriests running around. After having the chance to play one on the beta for a bit, I plan on changing to Goblin.
Goblin!
Probably Goblin. Although my priest is only 47 so I may just level a Goblin priest from scratch. Especially because race changes probably won't be available for a few months.
Probably Goblin. Although my priest is only 47 so I may just level a Goblin priest from scratch. Especially because race changes probably won't be available for a few months.
Race change will be available as soon as Cata is launched.

I'll be going Gnome as soon as I can. :3

Nope, available right away:

"Paid faction and race changes will be available immediately once Cataclysm is released."

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/1116854#blog
Either stay the same or male troll, undecided.
Already changed from Undead to Night Elf awhile ago, and love being a Night Elf, so "not it"...
as much as i dislike the troll flight forum, my druid is getting the troll treatment, and might turn my rogue from human to worgen
Sooo going gobbo.
i could go gnome. however, the archaeology buff for dwarves seems very worth it. then again, i have a female dwarf paladin... /ponder
I'm happy with my priest being a troll, but I'd consider changing my druid to troll (love the psychedelic colours on the shapeshifts) and my paladin to cow.
It would be too weird if I switched Peachy to another race. People are used to this cute little gal!
It would be too weird if I switched Peachy to another race. People are used to this weird looking gal!

Fix'd that for ya.
I don't want to be anything but a Night Elf.
It would be too weird if I switched Peachy to another race. People are used to this weird looking gal!

Fix'd that for ya.

dislike.
Can't wait to be a Goblin!
Nelf in 2005
Nelf in 2006
Nelf in 2007
Nelf in 2008
Nelf in 2009
Nelf in 2010
Nelf next year.
Nelf for life.

I stick to my guns.