So who is race changing in Cata?

Priest
I wanted to go Goblin since the announcement of the new races. Then I saw the casting animations and instantly /cried. I'll be staying Troll most likely, but I may switch to a male.
I want to be a gnome but I don't want to pay.
I want to be a gnome but I don't want to pay.
Reroll like I'm doing^^
Go gnome or go home.

On a related note it has been stated somewhere race changes to goblins and worgen will be available at launch, and gnomes sometime during 4.03.

Gnomes: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=27026397444&postId=270238066070&sid=1#30

Worgen and Goblin: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/1116854#blog
I kind of like the fact that I get increased skill and speed for Archaeology as a dwarf, so no.
Five years of the dwarf casting animations I think I am going to go gnome.
Time is money, friend.
My undead priest will be going to Tauren. Just the look of a Tauren in priest T11 makes me want to do it. I bet Tauren priests even though its a new combo will still be one of the rarest combos.
If the goblin rocket jump isn't nerfed before it goes live all of the horde guilds will require 25 goblins. Right now its just silly how much of an advantage goblins will have over every other race.
Human 2005
Human 2006
Human 2007
Human 2008
Blood Elf 2009
Blood Elf 2010
Goblin for Cata
Goblin for Life!

(Side note my old human priest is now a fugly troll - she will be faction changed to Worgen probably, or Gnome... hmmm)
This guy was my first 60 back in 2006. My first 70. And my first 80. I can't change him. Too much nostalgia behind him.
This guy was my first 60 back in 2006. My first 70. And my first 80. I can't change him. Too much nostalgia behind him.

^5

...6? hehe.. What do you mean by 5? 2005? I starting playing in 2005 but quit for a while. Came back in 2006 :p
Man, I like raiding, and I find the Blood Elf Racial is a lot of Mana Return... so I'll probably be staying Blood Elf.

If it's not that great, then I may end up going Goblin or Troll. Yummm.
Blood Elf racial ftw, I use it whenever it's available, definitely helps with mana. I don't see any advantages in the new races for my priest.