@Wednesday (too lazy to think of a fun name?)

Priest
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
I just realized that Snowfox is on Blackrock. Are you going to visit Argent Dawn and troll trade chat when the server explodes? It's a Blackrock tradition, you know.

P.S. Finally a kingslayer! woo! Best part? Sandwich board immortalized in the kill shot.
Happy Birfday Snowy!! (i sware it's november now...supposed to be April, no?)

Anyway, guess Vixie can log into this new forum - if I carried the authenticator around. I don't want that function on my semi-smart (mostly dumb) phone (http://www.pantechusa.com/phones/impact) - touch pad surfaces suck.

Vegas was extra expensive this time but it was fun. The wedding at Caesars Palace was nice except for the 3 mile walk (on mostly marble, in high-heels...pain) from the pool garden area to the restaurant (Joe's Prime Steak and Stone Crab). At least the food was incredibly good.

Back to the old grind now. /oh well

How do I fix the avatar and stuffs?

How do I fix the avatar and stuffs?

gotta log into that toon methinks. and then relog battle.net.
i mean, you should be able to log into regular old vixie, vix. all previous disciplinary action has been repealed going forward.
i mean, you should be able to log into regular old vixie, vix. all previous disciplinary action has been repealed going forward.

I know I can - IF I had my authenticator with me at work. So I can post on this account away from home. Was looking around to customize my 44 warlock - dunno where the profile settings are hiding.

I don't like the colors here. =/

I don't like the colors here. =/

Whine whine whine.

Did you bring me back some poker chips?
Poker chips??

Walmart go?

Too scary to play poker at those tables with the grouchy looking strangers. No wai.

You should've hit me up</3
Happy birthday Snowfox. Today I had a pulled pork sandwich and saw that PW:B is becoming pretty boss. Me likey. Now do something about Smite Healing Blizz!
Poker chips??
Walmart go?
Too scary to play poker at those tables with the grouchy looking strangers. No wai.

welcome back, im gonna need that hammer made soon, oh and arangar got a 3rd raven lord, lol

welcome back, im gonna need that hammer made soon, oh and arangar got a 3rd raven lord, lol

Ok.

Wow. Where's mine!?!? I logged in finally last nite to BG (one-shot IoC) and do the new Earthen quests.

Cucco: Taking time out from gambling for that wedding (or even sleeping) was bad enough - and that was the reason for this trip. =P

Yeh yeh yeh... everyday is my birthday on my beloved priest forums it seems :p

Also it is still Snowfox, but I can't post on my level 1's as "Snowfox", so I'm here on my main which isn't called Snowfox until then!
Man, when ISN'T it Snowfox's birthday. Lol.

So, today is a...eventful(?) day.

Random conversation with a couple random German guys on the bus today. Saw an ass ton of cops in a hotel parking lot on my way home from school. Then like 5 minutes later a blackhawk helicopter flies overhead. ...WTF?!?!
I WHIP MY BRAIDS BACK AND FORTH

I think we have our new Dwarf racial.

Braid Whip: Reduces target armor by 20% for 10 seconds. This will be replaced by level 10 with an actual, useful attack.

Braid Whip: Reduces target armor by 20% for 10 seconds. This will be replaced by level 10 with an actual, useful attack.

Like Splash?