Race Change Question still unanswered.

General Discussion
Prev 1 10 11 12 Next
Anything on faction change?
Anything on faction change?

I would like to know this as well.
Saw an 80 troll druid in Org
I was able to complete the payment transaction of switching from BE pally to Tauren pally.

Unfortunately once I logged in the button thats supposed to be beside my character name to change the race is not there....

So I paid for it, but can't do it yet.
I don't think my armory has updated yet, but I can confirm faction changing to the new class combos works fine.

I was a troll before patch, dwarf now
So...Im still not sure..can we buy a race change now, save it and then use it to become a worgen come the expansion? It wont be messed up or anything? A blue would be very nice for this!
Might be a stupid question, but do we need to pre-order Cataclysm before the changes to new race/class combos are allowed?

I just paid the $25 to switch my draenei shaman to dwarf, got the confirmation email, but when I log in...no dice. No customization option icon next to my draenei on the character select screen.

UPDATE: Seems it may be, I just purchased the pre-order, and voila, the customization icon appeared.
Race change is not working and I already paid for it….Blizzard…..
itll work just give it time.

i logged out for 30mins and when I came back I was able to switch to tauren pally
Can I race change into Death Wing and wreck havoc upon Azeroth for a couple of days?

I believe that sort of wizardry would require a Flux Capacitor, the Arrow of Apollo, and maybe an eye of newt.

Darn all out of eye of newt.
Bump for blue...can i buy a race change now and use it for worgen on dec. 7? ty

/agree

I wasn't planning on buying it RIGHT THIS SECOND, but I am planning on buying it early and then race changing to Worgen at 12:01am PST Dec 7th. Just wanting to confirm that I can do this.

/agree

I wasn't planning on buying it RIGHT THIS SECOND, but I am planning on buying it early and then race changing to Worgen at 12:01am PST Dec 7th. Just wanting to confirm that I can do this.

In this boat myself....further information?
Also in that boat, and I figured I would just try it. Got this error :

An error has occurred on this page. This character does not have any eligible races to change to.

Seems like us NE's druids must wait till after the Cata release before we can even purchase out race changes. /sadface
we can race change into the new races after cat comes out and is available, the only thing is u wont get credit for first 80 goblin/worgen, this goes for DK's too because it requires u do the story quest chain from lvl 1 to whenever

Edit - i failed and put gnome instead of goblin :P
I believe that sort of wizardry would require a Flux Capacitor, the Arrow of Apollo, and maybe an eye of newt.

Damn, I don't have time for a trip back to Caprica. Finals, you know?

Would really like confirmation on if I can do this (to goblin instead of worgen of course), because I would rather buy it ahead of time and starting playing as a goblin from the get-go instead of having to wait for it to go through on release day.

Priorities. Starbuck would do it.

Priorities. Starbuck would do it.

My colonial viper is in the shop.
If I buy a race change right now, can I use it to change into a goblin when cata hits, or do I have to buy my race change when cata is actually released?