A few questions

Story Forum
I've been a long time player Warcraft since the old RTS days. Back in those days the nation of Stormwind was the nation of Azeroth witch Stormwind was the capital of. Now the world is Azeroth and for me I still get a little cunfused when reading the quests or the lore...even the books now. My 2nd question is why is the almost no mention Lord Anduin Lothar besides the Sons of Lothar in hellfire, I mean back in war2 if didn't lead the ppl of Azeroth to Lordaeron and lead the armies of the Alliance there would be no humans left let alone a stormwind since Gul'dan's Stormreaver clan was living in the ruins of stormwind after it was razed in war 1.
... What?

sir... is english your first language?
... What?
sir... is english your first language?

It was nowhere near that bad, don't exaggerate.

I've been a long time player Warcraft since the old RTS days. Back in those days the nation of Stormwind was the nation of Azeroth witch Stormwind was the capital of. Now the world is Azeroth and for me I still get a little cunfused when reading the quests or the lore...even the books now. My 2nd question is why is the almost no mention Lord Anduin Lothar besides the Sons of Lothar in hellfire, I mean back in war2 if didn't lead the ppl of Azeroth to Lordaeron and lead the armies of the Alliance there would be no humans left let alone a stormwind since Gul'dan's Stormreaver clan was living in the ruins of stormwind after it was razed in war 1.

1. I don't think there's ever been an official word on this. I call that entire territory Stormwind now, otherwise people get confused.

2. That's a good question, not sure. I feel a little like Blizzard for some reason wants to completely forget about the old heroes and focus on the new. It's kinda strange. With an entire team of writers you'd think they'd be able to have less of a tunnel vision.