FRESH RATE THAT XMOG...

Paladin
Prev 1 11 12 13 26 Next
@Krellicks

6/10

Lightbringer's badly overused. Points for the weapon and tabard, though.
8/10 I like your xmog greta
7/10 Matches but i'm not sure what theme if any you are going for

My take on a Paladin of Stormwind
9/10 Very nice guardsman look
Straight up paladin. Kind of reminds me of bolvar with a polearm. Which is a nice touch you don't see very many polearm pallys running around.
9/10
@Zael

6/10 Shoulders feel like they dont belong with the rest of your gear.

I have a few mismatched pieces as well. Any suguestions?
7/10. Skullforge Reaver looks out of place.
7/10. Skullforge Reaver looks out of place.

8/10, was considering doing that mix too until I finally managed the last LFR piece. Don't like that sword though.
Hey how am I doing so far? I think I need new pants and shoes.

And 9/10, very nice!
Why is there an orc here LOL
Anyways i will give you 6/10 for war mogging the pants are off a bit

I love your xmog, not to flashy, but not bland, its perfect for my taste. 10/10

I posted before when I was in all purple armor but I decided to change up my appearance a bit. Any suggestions would be awesome! And I have the orange legs for the armor set, for some reason they aren't showing though:/

I love your xmog, not to flashy, but not bland, its perfect for my taste. 10/10

I posted before when I was in all purple armor but I decided to change up my appearance a bit. Any suggestions would be awesome! And I have the orange legs for the armor set, for some reason they aren't showing though:/

Looking pretty sex for a leveling set 7/10
Whiteknight!

Nice transmog bro ;D You have the shield I want, but you should really grab Tabard of the Lightbringer and a better matching weapon, Lord General's Sword matches the set perfectly, also you might want to ditch the cloak or get Shroud of Redeemed Souls it matches the set really nicely.

Overall I give you a 8/10, once/if you get the matching weapon and cloak, you'll easily get a 10/10
Whiteknight!

Nice transmog bro ;D You have the shield I want, but you should really grab Tabard of the Lightbringer and a better matching weapon, Lord General's Sword matches the set perfectly, also you might want to ditch the cloak or get Shroud of Redeemed Souls it matches the set really nicely.

Overall I give you a 8/10, once/if you get the matching weapon and cloak, you'll easily get a 10/10

Oh Em Gee, Tauren look awesome in CM gear :(

You get 10/10. I am stealinz your mogz.
Judgement with a Verigan's Fist. Whatchu know bout dat!

@WhiteKnight 8/10. The Tabard goes really nicely, but you need a different weapon and shield IMO.
10/10 Nice weapon no longer avaliable ^^
I love t2 too.
I'll play. I like that look Aendor. Given all the red and gold of Belf coloring yours works pretty well as something a higher ranking officer would go or to be distinctive but also part of the unit. 10/10.

I actually like the look of our current tier lfr look. Hoping to get shoulders soon to finish this look but the mog ones I have now fit I think. I am so glad I held on to that sword after getting it early in MoP.
@Izhaera

6/10 in it's current iteration, but definitely the potential to be a high 9/10 once you get the pieces you are looking for, that blue T16 seems to go really well with Draenei.

The weapon is a nice fit as well.

Looking forward to seeing it when it's done.
7/10 @Akios Good blood Elf pally look. Although I'm not a huge fan of axes as weapons for paladins. Just personal taste though.