FRESH RATE THAT XMOG...

Paladin
Prev 1 4 5 6 26 Next
@lawbringer overall set looks good together, helm if the only down side...but more DK than pally to me

@Cadmus good cohesion between pieces and colors

@rootbizzle very unique...set would look better on a Belf male though :)
That's a pretty dark and grim outfit. 8.5/10. I kinda feel that the helm should match a little better with the reds that you've got going with the rest of the outfit. More blood is definitely needed.

blooooood..... /drool

@Cadmus Thanks buddy, I agree that the helm doesn't fully match, and I hate it. I have been through every helm in the game and haven't found one that looks as unholy as the xmog I'm going for. Perhaps one of the future helms will be of my liking.
10/21/2013 01:40 PMPosted by Hershel
@lawbringer overall set looks good together, helm if the only down side...but more DK than pally to me

@Hershel Yeah, I'm kinda bummed about the helm. I certanly didn't want some "Holier Than Thou" look Blizz shoves on all pallys.
well you have achieved the "unholy" look :)
9/10 replace the belt and sword,and u will be amazing :D
8/10 I like the dark paladin look :) Now to find yourself a helm to go with it all!
well you have achieved the "unholy" look :)

Unholy Paladin spec :P
8/10 I like the dark paladin look :) Now to find yourself a helm to go with it all!

As soon as I find one I like with an aggressive enough look.
@Deathflash

8/10
Great job on matching everything! With that being said, I feel like you could easily pull off a sword that stands out a lot more. With the colours so muted and neutral, grab something that fits the theme, but maybe isn't such a close match.
@Gwenhyvar

Not a fan of tankinis, but that's alright. 7/10
@Krellicks

Love it! 10
@Krellicks

Love it! 10

9/10 that helm just looks silly to me.
8/10, the belt and sword don't really match, but i love the basic look.
7/10 - I do really like the T13 set, except for the gloves, and I like the incorporation of the pvp items. The weapon needs to change though. Something that fits in with the winged avenger theme of the pieces.
<----- Can anyone say plate NINJA!!??!? WOOHOO
7/10 original but needs something... sword looked off at first but then noticed it at least matches the eyes
7/10. It is unique with it's random pieces that seem to match but I don't like the helm/boots/weapon

http://imgur.com/a/55nQw
^Album of the xmog in a different view and my other xmog set that I use.
@Gwenhyvar

Not a fan of tankinis, but that's alright. 7/10

It's technically not a tankini. That's just how the T13 chest looks on females.

@Kemosu 8/10 I like that set. I like how you matched it with a tabard and your swordnboard. However I personally dislike the green glow for a Paladin(My favourite version of the T15 is the gold and blue set)

edit: After looking at your edit and the fact that you also have a mount that matches, bumping to a 9/10. I like seeing stuff like that. Kinda why I like my own set because it matches the Draenei Paladin mount.

Also my transmog is totally unique and has never been seen on a Draenei Paladin before!
Clean, simple and fits the Draenei. Nice, but not overly unique. 6/10.
Always nice to see Draenei pallys :) 7/10

Idk what you're going for Faergus, yours is kinda mixed matched. 5/10