FRESH RATE THAT XMOG...

Paladin
Prev 1 6 7 8 26 Next
7/10 think it would look better with a different headpiece imo.
8/10 i likes it!!
9/10 love the old tier 5 set from BC. so purple lol
7/10

Looks pretty nice.
8/10 You got a nice choice in sword. ^^
10/10 because blood knight armor and you also have very good taste in swords :P
@Selama

7/10

The colors in your weapon and your armor don't mesh at all, but I'm digging the overall theme. Wings and fangs all over the place.
@Selama

7/10

The colors in your weapon and your armor don't mesh at all, but I'm digging the overall theme. Wings and fangs all over the place.

i'm not a big fan of Mace based transmogs but you've got a set that matches really well there :)

Looks nice pretty sweet honestly. 9/10 :)
@Skyfiredraco.

Well as you can see I'm obviously a fan of T11 classic :)

The weapon matches well and the goggles are a nice touch. The use of the icebane girdle actually fits really well, it keeps drawing my eye cause it has like this power belt theme to it.

Overall outstanding 9/10.
@Jirek

8/10

Definitely look like a Paladin in bright shiny armour.
Sword and shield don't quite match the armour set but it still looks good.

I'm having trouble with which 2H weapon should go with T12 Heroic Paladin. Besides the obvious answer, Sulfuras, any suggestions?
8/10

Cool weapon, wise choice with that set.
i'm not a big fan of Mace based transmogs but you've got a set that matches really well there :)

Hah, thanks man. This is my personal take on the Blood Knight :D. Can you think of any one and two-hander swords that would go well with the overall color scheme?

@Snailfart

6/10

Obviously, the helm, shoulders, and weapon don't strike me as something that a holy warrior would wield. Are you going for a sort of "trophies from my defeated enemies" kind of vibe? Because it would make sense for a BElf paladin to be proud of all the troll stuff that he's taken over the years. Otherwise, good use of colors and textures. I generally hate the plate skirts, but it really works here.

Hah, thanks man. This is my personal take on the Blood Knight :D. Can you think of any one and two-hander swords that would go well with the overall color scheme?

@Snailfart

6/10

Obviously, the helm, shoulders, and weapon don't strike me as something that a holy warrior would wield. Are you going for a sort of "trophies from my defeated enemies" kind of vibe? Because it would make sense for a BElf paladin to be proud of all the troll stuff that he's taken over the years. Otherwise, good use of colors and textures. I generally hate the plate skirts, but it really works here.
10/10, I like it.

I'm bringing sexy back for pallys, I only need half a shirt.
7/10
Chest doesn't match.
Weapon and Helmet dont match rest, 6/10 Does not look very "Paladin"
7/10

Due to colors not matching in some places.

Other than that, hey sexy.
10/10
Everything matches, and I love the sword. I was going for a Blood knight look here, feel free to suggest a helmet, couldn't find one I liked
I like the colors of it, but the sword doesn't match with the dark theme. 9.5/10
5/10 I don't like the normal version of the dragonsoul tier, and miss matched