warlocks need green fire

General Discussion
blizzard should add a glyph that makes the warlocks fire green, it would be a nice to have a cosmetic glyph for my warlock fire spells. since they gave shamans and mages a cosmetic glyph i don't see why they wouldn't give warlocks this glyph.
Blizzard will never give us green fire.

Because they are jerks.
By the Staff of Kralnor they damn well should.
Blizzard will always be the trolls they are. You'll just have to accept it.
i don't even play a warlock but i would like to see this, like a felfire or something so it'll at least look different than a fire mage
Look, I don't play a Warlock either, but I absolutely love this idea!
I always shed a tear after the first wing of ICC when my guild kills the Valks and when I am chosen to have a mirror image. The evil mirror image of me gets green fire, but alas, I don't get that. Oh, to be the bizzaro me and have green fire.
Yea I wanna see green fire.
I agree, green fire please! Or purple fire! :D
Chaos Bolt.
i don't even play a warlock but i would like to see this, like a felfire or something so it'll at least look different than a fire mage

They just gave Warlocks a spell that looks just like the Mage Evocation. Doubt they care enough to change the fire to look different from the mages.
Chaos Bolt.

Yeah, 1 of the many fire moves is green. Just 1.

We want the rest to be green (or purple) :D
Chaos Bolt.

We want green incinerates!
You're simply not powerful enough with the fel-side for green fire. If you where, Legion head-hunters would flood your e-mail accounts with job offers and resume requests every day.

No. You're just not that evil. Sure, you wish you where. But you're not, and never will be. You're the kid's birth-day party magician to The Legion's Sigfried and Roy. You're guessing the ace of spades while they're making white tigers dissapear.

The diet coke of villainy; you're not fighting fire with fire. You're fighting fire with a blow-dryer. Sure. It gets kinda hot. But honestly..
I could have sworn they said they were putting in a minor glyph that did this exact thing!!
You're simply not powerful enough with the fel-side for green fire. If you where, Legion head-hunters would flood your e-mail accounts with job offers and resume requests every day.

No. You're just not that evil. Sure, you wish you where. But you're not, and never will be. You're the kid's birth-day party magician to The Legion's Sigfried and Roy. You're guessing the ace of spades while they're making white tigers dissapear.

The diet coke of villainy; you're not fighting fire with fire. You're fighting fire with a blow-dryer. Sure. It gets kinda hot. But honestly..

Quiet you.

You're biased against us!