Why doesn't our kill button work?

Warrior
Other classes have a nice burst to kill people with. Paladins have hammer of wrath. Priest have shadow word death, Rogues have combo finishers. shamans have nice burst in any damage line..

Why does warrior's kill button execute only work 1/5th of the time when trying to get a killing blow?

Get some better gear, get a better weapon, and then watch the 20k+ executes roll in. Try to live through a 35k shot at >20%.
Get some better gear, get a better weapon, and then watch the 20k+ executes roll in. Try to live through a 35k shot at >20%.

I have to agree, I think you're opinion on this situation will change once you have some better gear.
we use to be able to execute above 20% with sudden death

to balance it execute did way less damage

its much better this way
my problem is that my execute dosent even go off till they are dead.... i stilll get the kill but i dont get to EXECUTE... them >.<
everyone is seeing these 17k+ executes.

I feel left out as the max ive seen is 11k :(
I've been getting 50k+ executes.

Run around in full 277 PvE gear, pop Death Wish and lol@the full resilience warlock you just crit for 50k.

best feeling ever, right up there with running around WG in my fury spec/gear with 100% arpen, killing clothies with cleave
In ICC with the buff i've seen execute hit 33k with all my CDs. On 5-man heroics, i maxed 25k a majority of the time. Execute hits like a truck. You're not going to see the wrecking blow of the almighty Execute in pvp gear though.
in icc ive seen a 45K
and once i got 3 40K execute crits in a row and i think i pissed myself
pvp ive seen 15k before and higher on guys without much pvp gear on
Having the old execute back made me a happy warrior. giggity giggity
whats up with human female avatars?why do i look so pissed?
Don't get me wrong, I'm killing peeps just fine but it's just painfully obvious how much more effort you have to put in as a warrior to do everything right

What's wrong with doing everything right in order to profit? I'd prefer that to being able to do everything wrong and still get rewarded.

best feeling ever, right up there with running around WG in my fury spec/gear with 100% arpen, killing clothies with cleave

I wish I still had 100% armour pen with the new execute :<

But really, the new execute is miles better than it was when we had Sudden Death executes and is especially awesome as Fury with the Executioner talent.

It will be even better when we're running around with Colossus Smash. Comparing it to Hammer of Wrath, Kill Shot or any other sub-20% abilities seems silly since we're only limited by rage and not a cooldown, like the aforementioned abilities are.
Why does warrior's kill button execute only work 1/5th of the time when trying to get a killing blow?

I think what he's talking about is the spell que system. Execute is a proc, (Lights up at 20%), but the new spell que system doesn't allow you to overwrite previous ques. Basically execute lights up, you start spamming the button, but since another spell is already lined up execute will not go off.

The new spell que system is all kinds of terrible, either they need to add in a way to overwrite previous commands, or please just bring back the old system.
Is execute really back to the old style? I don't notice it draining all my rage like it did in Vanilla and BC. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have that one back, in all of its glory.