@Sunday

Priest
Hello everyone, I'm glad you could join me for the grammykins best day ever thread!!

today is a day of accomplishments, such as getting my druid's engineering to 440. i shall now sit on that until the expansion comes and the mats to skillups ratio is smaller.

also, i just need one more piece for full t1 and if executus would DROP MY DAMN EYE OF DIVINITY i could have benediciton D:

how are you all today?
I want to make a druid. But I'm waiting for Troll. WTB Troll Druid now.

Engineering is kind of fun, but I think alchemy is my favorite profession.

You and I like a lot of the same things, my friend.

Bears = win.
Alchemy = I have it on every character.
Engineering = too expensive, but I'd have it if I could afford it.
Trolls, however = blech (except as Mages and Shaman).
I want to make a druid. But I'm waiting for Troll. WTB Troll Druid now.

Engineering is kind of fun, but I think alchemy is my favorite profession.

You and I like a lot of the same things, my friend.

Bears = win.
Alchemy = I have it on every character.
Engineering = too expensive, but I'd have it if I could afford it.
Engineering is amazing, and also not expensive compared to other profs.
I would level alchemy just to be able to turn into a dragon.

I HEARD THAT.

Sorry for the disappearance. CoD: Black Ops has stolen my attention since Tuesday. This is literally the third time I've touched my computer since Tuesday, and it was mainly to see what time the Bucs game was tomorrow. The other two times were for raid on Tuesday and raid on Thursday. lulz.

ENJOY UR WEEKENDZ. I'LL BE PLAYING MOAR XBOX TOMORROW.
as someone who has engi on all of his 80s, i can safely say that if you have a miner, engi can be pretty damn cheap to level.
I'm totally gonna start lvling alchemy. Probably on this guy, since herbs are massively cheap right now on the server I'm on.

Also, being sick on your birthday = super uncool. >.>
I have suck a weak spot for Pumpkin Delights.

Help me. :(
I almost ran a stop sign today because it didn't exist like 3 days ago. Those things are like rabbits, they just keep reproducing everywhere.

Best analogy I've seen in a while. Lol.
I'm totally gonna start lvling alchemy. Probably on this guy, since herbs are massively cheap right now on the server I'm on.

I wasn't aware the undead had birthdays:o

And I wasn't aware that gnomes dressed like bunnies about to get married. And yet, here we are. :O

And I wasn't aware that gnomes dressed like bunnies about to get married. And yet, here we are. :O

They reproduce like rabbits too, they're everywhere and then your mount steps on one and it's just a big mess to clean up.

Yeah, I think my kodo slipped on one the other day. It was dragging along for miles.

They reproduce like rabbits too, they're everywhere and then your mount steps on one and it's just a big mess to clean up.

Yeah, I think my kodo slipped on one the other day. It was dragging along for miles.
You're killin mah babiz

You're killin mah babiz

Good! One of them looked at me funny.
I would level alchemy just to be able to turn into a dragon.

*grumble grumble* Kids these days don't appreciate the fine art of alchemy. We used to be lucky to make water breathing potions and we were grateful!!!! Now they're all jumping in on the alchemy dragon bandwagon and it's somehow making my life worse! SOMEHOW!!!!

In other news: Tauren Priest in t11: Badass or Birdbath?

*grumble grumble* Kids these days don't appreciate the fine art of alchemy. We used to be lucky to make water breathing potions and we were grateful!!!! Now they're all jumping in on the alchemy dragon bandwagon and it's somehow making my life worse! SOMEHOW!!!!

L2rollshaman. <3