How do you earn Guild Reputation?

Achievements
I can't figure out how to earn Guild Rep. Anyone who knows, can you please tell me. New Game Guide isn't up yet, so I can't check there.
The feature is not turned on yet. When it goes live, all you need to do to get rep is play the game. Finish Quests, Raid and run with your guild will build up the rep.
Guild reputation will go live with Cataclysm.
ok but thats a gimme, how it's going to actually work i believe is the question here. ya know, will rep grinds count, reps u have already gotten to exalted etc.
You will earn guild rep by doing the same things that will earn the guild exp, while you are in that guild. ie each time you do the right things, guild gets exp, you get guild rep.

Things that count include (from WowWiki) :
Boss kills in a raid or dungeon in which 75% of the party is from the same guild
Rated Battleground or Arena wins in which 75% of the party is from the same guild
Completing quests / daily quests that reward experience[1]
An individual player's faction reputation advancement
An individual player's profession progression
Are we postive its not active now i have some people in my guild u have received the title Champion of <Guild Name> from my understanding u receive the title by Guild rep.
It is a bug.
Put on a guild tabard and run heroics. Duh.
I still don't get the point of it. What does it do?
I still don't get the point of it. What does it do?

It will give you access to buy guild rewards earned from your guild leveling up, and getting guild achievements.