Healer with more health than tank

Paladin
Is it me or more and more of these day's, as you level, healers are having more health than the tank.....

Post your thoughts
This is my alt who I am moving to main status for cata and I can tell you that when I pug heroics for gold and stuff I am often at the same hp as my tanks, with more hp then my dps. /shrug as long as they aren't retards it will succeed easily though.
True, true..... but i was thinking wouldn't the gear from finishing the dungeon be enough to have a higher health pool?
I have heal tanked a few instances when our tank has DC'ed but I wouldn't want to do it often....
i know you are talking about leveling dungeons, but at 80 any platewearer with a decent dps set is better of tanking (heroics) using that than tank gear, so their hp is usually around the 38-44k hp mark, which is about what geared healers have
Is it me or more and more of these day's, as you level, healers are having more health than the tank.....

Post your thoughts

Well considering they have ZERO MITIGATION the health disappears almost instantly.

The only good thing is now they do not get one shotted instantly all the time, for healers good.

Even pre 4.0 you didn't get 1 shotted tanking in dps gear.
Well considering they have ZERO MITIGATION the health disappears almost instantly.

But ... but ... PLATE!