New runeblades after Patch 3.9 and in Cata?

Death Knight
Will the existing rune enchants at least scale to 85?

sure

Being that all the good ones are percentage based... Yes.
You know, along with 3 potential tanking specs, I actually expected our unique weapon enchants to be shown the door as well. But yes, some more glow to the enchants would be nice!
Glyph of the Protting Rune Blade
Rune of the Glyphing Prot Blade
Rune Blades, Rune Glyphs and "prots". Are you guys just making up words?

I use a rune mace.

i want a rune fist! have it say love on left and hate on right in "rune language" on the knuckles. =P
You never know, in the future Blizzard might give us some new stuff to use with RUneforging on our weapons. :D
Don't know why every one is worried about scaling at 85 <.<

Actually look at the link i provided in my last post and read the tooltips on your runeforges. The reason stoneskin gargoyle got an armor % instead of def is so it would scale and the chants found so far are lackluster imo (barring the pretty sparkles they put on your wep :P ).

I wouldn't be surprised if they got nerfed a bit by the time we have dk's end game raiding due to how well they will scale in cata gear due to the whole no ap but primary stats buffed on gear to compensate and the stam changes.
Personally, I'd just like at least a bit of a graphics pass on them. SSG and Fallen Crusader look beyond boring in comparison to the new, ultrashiny Cataclysm enchants. :(
Personally, I'd just like at least a bit of a graphics pass on them. SSG and Fallen Crusader look beyond boring in comparison to the new, ultrashiny Cataclysm enchants. :(

Signed.
Rune Blades, Rune Glyphs and "prots". Are you guys just making up words?

I use a rune mace.

i want a rune fist! have it say love on left and hate on right in "rune language" on the knuckles. =P
There's this guy named Mickey here in town, he makes 'Mickey's Creole Sauce'. It's delicious.

I met the guy at a local hippie mart, letting customers try it for free. He was describing it as 'First there's the flavor, then the heat!' and I thought those'd be great names for fist weapons. Flavor and Heat.