I think, I could protect you, Rogue

Rogue
Prev 1 6 7 8 11 Next
Big thumbs up from me. Great post.
beautiful
D'awwww. wub <3
This story really gives me a new perspective.
Yes healer you have my daggers.
No I will not run away/vanish and leave you to the dogs.
I got your back.
/respect
/salute
/cry
Epic story
I love u priesty, and im not crying i just poked my eye with my dagger........
Never again shall this Rogue turn a blind eye to a priest fighting alone for survival in a BG... never! T_T

Great Read, thnx
10/10
Best post ever
10/10

This wins so much.

Also interesting that two of my closest in game friends are both priests...

I have to go hug them now.
I save my Redirect, to peel for you Priest...

<3
/Tear
yeeeea you priests pretending you dont care about us lol i know you guys did but i still love ya ill prooly let a holy pally die but ill help the priests out great story thx priest for posting it
I was going to bandage myself and keep my mana for rogues.
Awww! I hope the guy who originally wrote that is still playing (and still protecting his beloved rogues).

I know that if I treat my rogues right, they'll treat me right! <3 Rogues.

I started playing in Wrath. It especially bothered me then when other Healers wouldn't watch out for Rogues. They were the squishiest of the squishy, often moreso than mages (who I also kept a very close eye on).

Rogues were highest priority after the tanks and myself to be sure they were shielded nice and safe.
06/24/2011 03:19 AMPosted by Tiakatt
I was going to bandage myself and keep my mana for rogues.
Awww! I hope the guy who originally wrote that is still playing (and still protecting his beloved rogues).

I know that if I treat my rogues right, they'll treat me right! <3 Rogues.

I started playing in Wrath. It especially bothered me then when other Healers wouldn't watch out for Rogues. They were the squishiest of the squishy, often moreso than mages (who I also kept a very close eye on).

Rogues were highest priority after the tanks and myself to be sure they were shielded nice and safe.
/hug
Its easy for us to duck and cover, to/vanish/sprint and let things play out when stuff hits the fan...but maybe its time to change the image that other players have for us and stop running away when things start going to hell. As long as the healers up there is a chance things can turn around. I guess we could at least try and save a healer or 2 before we /vanish, /sprint...
I still don't understand why this post was popular (because if you hadn't noticed you necro's, it's old).

Let me get this straight...

It's a priest...talking about...his healing priority? I don't get it what is so touching and inspiring about this post.

That's fine. Just heal yourself.
06/23/2011 11:21 PMPosted by Zipzo
I still don't understand why this post was popular (because if you hadn't noticed you necro's, it's old).

It is old, and the original is much, much older. It's still good.
I could protect others, too.